Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: NFL 2022  (Read 7498 times)

Money

Re: NFL 2022
« Reply #225 on: March 07, 2023, 07:04:48 AM »
It's the troll train again Dallas fans

Seems your illustrious leader Jerry is at it again saying Dak can become a  Brady type player no matter what his cap hit is to me this screams delusional with that logic Jerry could pay me what he's pays Zeke and I could roll out of bed and.run for 1k yards and I've never opened a playboook in my life

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #226 on: March 07, 2023, 07:16:01 AM »
Carr will be the first QB to get a coach fired twice. I am not drinking the kool aid and convincing myself he is some upgrade. He's a more expensive Andy Dalton. Knowing how this team operates though, this is their excuse to not draft a QB.

I can't believe the arrogance of the Saints organization. They keep talking about how bad the division is, and they literally just mortgaged their future to try and barely win the NFC South and get blown out in the wildcard round.

This team was lucky to finish 7-10 last year. Dennis Allen should've been fired. He inherited a team that went 9-8 in Payton's last year and was riddled with injuries. With the same team, he went 7-10.

As for all the talk about how "bad" the NFC South is, we still got swept by 2 of those teams. Carolina and Tampa had our number.

I won't be shocked when they go 5-12 next year. Allen will be fired, and we'll be stuck with Carr and all the excuses.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Money

« Reply #227 on: March 08, 2023, 03:28:02 PM »
Sorry you have to live through that disaster however I'm enjoying the fact Raiders suck even more now without Carr

Money

« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2023, 01:42:26 PM »
The troll train has returned Dallas fans and yes the heat is up after league releases cap space numbers get ready for high priced bodies to hit the floor with Dallas nearly 20 mill over the cap

Let's see Dak costs you 40 mill this year, Zeke costs you 10, Pollard costs you another 10, not counting what Lamb, Diggs, and Parsons are costing or will cost you in the future add in the big contracts for the defense and you have a nice big poop sandwich not to worry its plenty big

Let's just see which of Jerry's kids will make it to final roster cuts when the season starts

Money

« Reply #229 on: March 10, 2023, 05:26:54 PM »
Da bears just traded #1 pick to Carolina

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #230 on: March 10, 2023, 05:35:22 PM »
Sorry you have to live through that disaster however I'm enjoying the fact Raiders suck even more now without Carr

They sucked with Carr too. 63-79 record. They'll probably improve without him.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #231 on: March 10, 2023, 05:37:27 PM »
The troll train has returned Dallas fans and yes the heat is up after league releases cap space numbers get ready for high priced bodies to hit the floor with Dallas nearly 20 mill over the cap

Let's see Dak costs you 40 mill this year, Zeke costs you 10, Pollard costs you another 10, not counting what Lamb, Diggs, and Parsons are costing or will cost you in the future add in the big contracts for the defense and you have a nice big poop sandwich not to worry its plenty big

Let's just see which of Jerry's kids will make it to final roster cuts when the season starts

They are just kicking the can down the road. The Saints have been doing that for 10 years and Miami is doing it too.

Money

« Reply #232 on: March 10, 2023, 05:40:27 PM »
Trade update da bears get pick #9, #61, 2024 first rounder, 2025 2nd rounder, and WR DJ Moore

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA