Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Around The World In A Daze (Demi Lovato)  (Read 3619 times)

Money

Around The World In A Daze (Demi Lovato)
« on: July 02, 2022, 09:25:12 PM »
Around the world in a daze
Story by: Money
Celeb in story: Demi Lovato
Story codes: MF, oral, anal
Story summary: Author and celeb arrive home after 18 months apart on the road where they reconnect rather quick

Disclaimer: The following story is not true and never happened. This is total fiction. I'm sure the celeb doesn’t act like this. In reality any feedback can be left on the boards or sent to rockcook5@yahoo.com now on with the story.

I was so ready to be home and just rest for a while I had spent the last 18 months on the road crisscrossing the planet away from my girl Demi Lovato I have no idea how she did this for tours I did miss her some nights I never cheated on her that was a deal breaker for her and I loved her too much to try it besides being 7 ‘4 with a 4 foot long dick Demi was about the only girl that could handle me when I got a little crazy in bed.

3 days later

Demi was due back today I didn’t let on I was home already but it was tough trying not to slip up with my cover story the last hour of waiting was torture for me when I heard the car pull in when she opened the door she just lost it jumping into my arms giving me a very slow kiss while tugging on my shirt.

“I really needed that.” she purred

“Me too, it's great to see you again.” I said

Our hands kept going as I worked my way down Demi’s body she was busy trying to fish for my dick in my pants with it stuffed down my left leg it was going to take some effort for her my brain was trying to get to her ample boobs but my hands were crosswired I was too excited to function so just ripped open her top.

“You animal.” she purred

“Just getting started.” I said

She got my cock out but I had lost my balance with the weight shift sending us into the dining room where we knocked the dinner table over on its side landing on the floor. We didn't even care as I ripped open Demi’s dress all the way she was on top shredding my shirt into little bits.

“69 now.” she said

“So hot.” I said
Demi was stuffing down every inch she could handle getting about 3 feet in as her throat bulged from the thickness I was eating her out my tongue was rubbing her clit at the pace of a bullet train making her groan.

“Keep going.” she moaned

“You too.” I said

She was going hard sucking me off my brain and had a tough time focusing on what she was doing but it felt like her tongue was trying to wrap around my shaft given how thick it was she didn’t have what she needed to do it top grade for the effort though.

“Give me more.” she said

“On it.” I said

I flipped Demi on her back spreading her legs wide as I put my hands on her boobs driving my 4 foot long rod right in her pussy with a solid thrust getting every inch inside.

“HOLY SHIT!!” she screamed

“I so missed this.” I said

Demi was taking everything I gave her watching her tummy bloat from the massive meat inside her smashing anything in its wake.

“CAN’T THINK STRAIGHT!!” she screamed

“Almost there.” I said

She was clawing at anything within reach as her brain was overloaded with pleasure signals; the dining room floor looked like a lion's cage; the dense dinner table had sections dug out by fingernails from Demi’s grip.

“FFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!” she screamed

“Can’t hold it.” I said

Demi could easily be heard at least by a half mile area even with the windows closed as her orgasm exploded across her body spraying a puddle of nectar on the floor mixed with my own spunk that I dumped inside her moments before she passed out.

The next day

We crashed in the bedroom after all that sex Demi was drained of nearly all her energy just like me we stayed naked until we had the energy to get dressed which was taking a while so we had food delivered for some extra laughs I answered the door naked when there was a female delivering and Demi answered in a bathrobe with me handling the food when a guy delivered to avoid problems she gave tips out for the guys while I had a ton of names and numbers piled up on the kitchen counter from the girls that we might use later.

“That last girl was gorgeous…wonder what she looks like naked.” she said

“No idea she was short enough where I could see down her shirt saying she was stacked would be an understatement.” I said

Demi got a rather coy look on her face even naked she held my attention as we went to the bedroom. I knew she was frisky so I just went with it.

“OH YES GIVE ME EVERY INCH YOU HORSE HUNG BEAST OF A MAN!!!” she screamed

“If you say so.” I said

Demi had nearly 4 feet of dick up her ass on every stroke getting pounded her brain was over the moon with lust as the signals were firing at lightspeed.

“BREAK ME!!” she screamed

“Maybe later.” I said

I was having too much fun to cut this short watching Demi’s ass bounce on my shaft in a nearly hypnotic way she was really into it clawing the sheets.

“POUND ME INTO THE FLOOR!!!” she screamed

“You asked for it.” I said

Demi was rubbing her boobs and body all over me desperate to get off while her orgasm built up her hand was rubbing her clit the bed was soaked already.

“Pillage my ass…..take what you want.” she hissed

“Don’t mind if I do.” I said

I gripped Demi’s boobs giving them a squeeze as I drove my shaft in as far as possible watching her abs distort in the mirror in the corner.

“Love that feeling, keep it going.” she moaned

“Almost there.” I said

Demi was enjoying herself even if her body was getting worked over rather hard the massive rod felt like a train going in a tunnel which made her go harder.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” she screamed

“Can’t hold it.” I said

Demi’s orgasm was a beast howl mixed with sex fluids as she she passed out my own orgasm dumped buckets of spunk in her ass when I pulled out even more spunk landed on her ass going up her spine we were exhausted but happy then the bedframe collapsed with a loud crash.

The next day

With the bedframe pretty much destroyed we had to order a new one while we waited. Demi had a wild idea to lounge by the pool. Her bikini body was still astounding to me which just made her hotter. I think it was a setup but looking at her after so long I didn’t care.

“Can’t wait to break the new one in.” she said

“It won’t be here for a good 3 hours so we have time.” I said

We passed the time catching up talking filling each other in on our road antics wishing the other was there for them the more I talked about her the closer she got in my pool chair.

“Maybe after my next tour we could just go somewhere together no phones, no commitments, just us.” she said

“I’m cool with that.” I said

Her hand was in my trunks pulling out the python. She seemed fascinated by its size even though she had ridden it quite a bit before.

“Getting my strength back.” she purred

“Me too.” I said

Demi was taking her time stroking my dick really slowly as it pulsed in her hand not wanting it to erupt too quickly yet she still had a good grip on it.

“Time for fun.” she purred
“Go ahead.” I said

I was floating in a chair. Demi crawled in it with me. The added weight caused us to sink on one side so we stayed in the middle.

“This is nice.” she purred

“Bound to get better.” I said

Her bikini was rather thin, almost like silk she could feel my hands around her waist and boobs. Her mind was so focused she didn’t notice I pulled her bottom half off or she didn’t care.

“Keep going.” she moaned

“So frisky.” I said

I slipped my dick inside her pussy while she was on top of me in a reverse cowgirl position. I really wanted a hat just to complete the visual but she started humping away watching her abs bulge.

“So thick.” she moaned

“A little more.” I said

While Demi went up and down on my shaft I pulled her top open letting her boobs out it landed just short of the deck floating on the water.

“HARDER….HARDER!!!” she said

“Not so loud…..the neighbors.” I said

Demi was pounding hard now the waves in the pool were getting bigger splashing in all directions landing everywhere even inside the chair we were taking on water so sinking was a risk.

“MMMPPHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFF!!!” she screamed

“Gonna blow.” I said

I barely got my hand over Demi’s mouth as her orgasm slammed into her body she bit my fingers rather hard as sex fluids flowed out all over her legs my own orgasm pumped Demi full of spunk all the way to her cervix.

“I’m not done yet.” she said
“Good thing I’m still working.” I said

Demi deepthroated 3 feet of my dick I can’t even describe the feeling she was taking no prisoners on this blowjob and I couldn’t be happier.

“You have to have some spunk stored up. I'm trying every trick I have.” she said

“You're getting there.” I groaned

Watching Demi suck my dick was a class in sexy blowjobs. She even fit her boobs in humping with everything she had at a reckless pace.

“I’ll get it out of you yet.” she hissed

“Almost there.” I said

I erupted everything I had went down her throat in a near tidal wave of jizz. The volume alone shocked Demi even though she couldn’t talk. She had the deer in headlights look on her face right as I pulled out.

“No way…you're still hard.” she said

“So I am.” I said

I sat on the deck pulling the chair in as Demi was crawling out my dick erupted again catching her in the face plastering Demi from her forehead down to her boobs knocking her into the pool again as she broke the surface she had a look in her eye.

“I thought that thing wasn’t loaded.” she said

“If I claim misfire how much trouble do I avoid?” I said

3 months later

We ended up taking an extended vacation spending lots of time together we kind of had to after breaking 3 more bedframes and almost going through the bedroom floor during sex we each took the blame for breaking 1 bedframe and shared the blame for the other but those are stories for another time.

The following users thanked this post: Viri, diamond_luv, pixidragon, antoninlepro

diamond_luv

Re: Around The World In A Daze (Demi Lovato)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 08:51:14 PM »
A 4 foot long dick, the Money special from Subway lol

The following users thanked this post: Viri, Money, elux10

Viri

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 06:05:42 AM »
Interesting choice celeb, haven't heard about her in a while.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2023, 11:34:00 PM »
Yeah I was going for size queen party sub with plenty of meat

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA