Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Wet A Dick Foundation  (Read 1359 times)

machoman2113

Wet A Dick Foundation
« on: December 05, 2022, 07:52:44 PM »
I can't recall who started it but on another site ,that has since gone to crap, there was a story series about celebs basically having sex for charity. Anyone could write and add a story for the series as long as you included the same intro at the beginning. I wrote one about Miranda Lambert that i posted to this site as well. The series just sort of died off after maybe 5 submissions. I'd really like to see the series added to by other authors. I'm not an expert on navigating this site so I'm not sure how you can add to the story I already wrote to continue the series, but hopefully some of our allstars can work the magic. The requires intro is shown below.

"Just about everyone with internet access or anyone who watches the news has heard about the Make A Wish Foundation. The charitable organization works to help fulfill the dreams of kids with life threatening illnesses and diseases. Many of these kids wish to go to Disneyland or meet their favorite superhero. Older kids may ask for a vacation with their family or the latest electronics.

However, there comes a certain age where people dealing with the same issues as Make A Wish kids do not want any of those things. This is especially true for young men. The Make A Wish Foundation only grants wishes to kids 18 and under for a reason. Young men in their twenties would ask for things that a public charitable foundation simply could not even consider.

For many years, those young men were simply out of luck and left to deal with their illnesses or hardships with nothing to make them happier. This left many of the men unmotivated to keep fighting to get better. One father, who was quite wealthy, wanted to give his ailing son a boost to his confidence and a reason to get better. He used his vast resources and Hollywood connections to arrange a date for his son with his favorite actress. No one knows anything more about what happened on that first date, but that is where the Wet A Dick Foundation got its start.

One of the most well kept secrets in the philanthropic world, the Wet A Dick Foundation has the goal of connecting young men who have faced serious health hardships with the celebrity of their dreams for a private encounter. Although not every celebrity is willing to give herself to a random stranger for a sexual encounter, many more than might be expected are more than willing. Some do it for the secret thrill. Some do it for the well-being of the young men. Some do it for the money the organization pays those who are reluctant. Some do it for reasons known only to themselves.

In its history, the Wet A Dick Foundation has coordinated many successful encounters. The organization has evolved over the years. Currently, potential beneficiaries are able to submit their information to the charity’s website. If their medical records check out, they can then search the database for their desired celebrity and arrange an encounter. Each celebrity’s profile page lists what they are willing and not willing to do along with outfits lucky beneficiaries are able to choose from for their match to wear. There is even a private messaging system for communication between the match and the beneficiary prior to the encounter so that both parties are comfortable with how the encounter will happen.

These are the stories of the Wet A Dick Foundation"

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA