Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: CSS Top 100 Sexiest List 2022: Discussion  (Read 3112 times)

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
CSS Top 100 Sexiest List 2022: Discussion
« on: February 01, 2023, 05:24:41 PM »
Let us know your thoughts on this years list!
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

extreme1

Re: CSS Top 100 Sexiest List 2022: Discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 05:47:43 PM »
I'm suing to overturn these results and to put in the actual #1: Whatsherface, you know the one that was in the thing.
She should have been #1!
Jokes aside, I'm not surprised, Lucy going to OF (and having some really good content on there) locked that spot up big time.
Also Jenna Ortega debuted pretty damn high on this list (congrats to her fans, not familiar with her, but it's cool to see her made such an impact), will be interesting to see where she lands next year.
Overall it's a damn good list and it really cements the sort of culture that makes this place unique (so many glamour models, fucking awesome!!!).

DanielO

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 09:42:16 PM »
Sydney Sweeney jumped way up on my list this year and clearly I wasn't alone in my judgement. All the way to Number 2!
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

Jesse90

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2023, 09:47:04 PM »
Not surprised Lucy Pinder took the top spot again with going to OF. All in all, solid list.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 09:05:35 AM »
The list truly is a reflection on most popular in terms of views too. Everyone in the top 25 scored high views on stories last year. Many in the top 20 need more stories, especially Lindsey Pelas, Kelly Brook, Sydney Sweeney and Dua Lipa.

I agree that Jenna Ortega made quite a splash debut, and so did Devin Brugman!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Viri

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 09:36:24 AM »
Not surprised Lucy Pinder took the top spot again with going to OF. All in all, solid list.

Yep. When she opened OF, it was game over lol. This site is Lucy Central and that's a great thing.

Money

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 10:31:38 AM »
I'm amazed at the number of ties within the list I'm sure the numbers would have been more even if voters did a ballot with 20 names instead of 1, 5, or 10 of course a number of celebs don't have many stories here the site is just turning 3 not like CSSA that was around for nearly 10 by the time I showed up in 07 and had hundreds of writers cranking out stories per month

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA