Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hollywood Hot Tubs (Emily Ratajkowski & Salma Hayek)  (Read 33539 times)

Calibur009

Hollywood Hot Tubs (Emily Ratajkowski & Salma Hayek)
« on: February 11, 2023, 09:25:17 AM »
Hollywood Hot Tubs
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Emily Ratajkowski & Salma Hayek
Codes: MF, Oral, Titty Fucking, Facial, Anal

Beverly Hills, California

It was Saturday morning when Emily Ratajkowski was about to enjoy some time in her hot tub. The beautiful model wore a white silk robe that showed off her long slender legs. A few seconds later, she stuck her right hand into the square-shaped jacuzzi as the water was swirling to check its temperature. But to her surprise, the water was very lukewarm. The hot tub also made stuttering sounds.

“Well, that is just fucking wonderful! All I wanted to do today was relax inside my jacuzzi. Ugh!” Emily said in an annoyed tone.

The hot half Jewish and Polish model placed her hands on her hips and she shook her head in disgust. After pouting for a few minutes, the Cruise actress finally calmed down.

“Damn it! I almost forgot I can call Hollywood Hot Tubs. Since their specialty is repairing jacuzzis for important people like myself.” Emily said as she grabbed her red iPhone.

Emily began scrolling through the long list of contacts inside her phone. After several seconds, the Gone Girl actress finally found the company’s info, and she smirked in victory.

“Okay, here it is. Maybe they can send someone here ASAP to look at my hot tub.” Emily said with a smile.

When the hot model called Hollywood Hot Tubs, she was immediately put on hold by the phone operator. Which caused the We Are Your Friends actress to roll her brown eyes in an annoyed fashion. About five minutes later, a company representative finally answered.

“Hello, this is Emily Ratajkowski. I need you to send someone to my house today to fix my hot tub. I also don’t care if I have to pay extra to get it done.” Emily said in a demanding tone before she continued. “Okay, so you can have someone here in one hour. That’s great. Bye!”

A few seconds later, the hot model put her phone away. After that, she left the room to wait for the repairman to arrive. One hour later, Emily returned to her jacuzzi with a repairman named Brock Dixon. He was one of Hollywood Hot Tubs’ top technicians. Brock was 45 years old with dark brown hair and a beard. He also had an average height and build for a man his age. The hot tub repairman also wore a blue polo shirt with the company’s logo printed on it, jeans, a tool belt, and brown work boots.

“Miss Ratajkowski, what seems to be the issue with your hot tub?” Brock asked as he inspected her jacuzzi.

“The damn thing just started making weird noises, and the water wouldn’t heat up. Do you think you can fix it?” Emily replied as she folded her arms.

“Sure I can. But I need to take a look at your hot tub first. Then I can assess the problem.” Brock said as he looked inside the jacuzzi’s control box.

After he looked over the wiring system, the repairman instantly isolated the problem. Following that, he nodded his head and smiled.

“I found the issue. Some loose wires need to be reconnected. This happens from time to time. But don’t worry, Miss Ratajkowski, I’m confident I will have your hot tub fixed in about 15 minutes.” Brock said.

“Really? That is great. Thank you so much, Brock. When you finish working, I plan to give you something extra for your trouble.” Emily replied as she gave the hot tub repairman a seductive look.

Much later, Brock finished repairing Emily’s hot tub. After that, he turned it on and the water began to bubble and heat up perfectly.

“Oh my god! Yes! You fixed it.” Emily said in a joyful tone.

The Welcome Home actress clapped her hands in excitement. After that, she dropped her robe to reveal the tiny black two-piece bikini she wore underneath. Brock's jaw almost hit the ground when he saw the model’s perfect body.

“Well, Miss Ratajkowski, I’m glad I could be of service today. I just need your payment. Then I will leave you to enjoy your hot tub.” Brock said as he tried to remain professional.

“Not so fast! Before I play you, I have something extra to give you for repairing my jacuzzi. Honestly, I could use a good fuck today. And Brock, I think you’re just the man to give it to me.” Emily replied with a naughty look on her face.

Emily approached the hot tub repairman and made out with him. After she kissed him, the hot model turned around and rubbed her delicious-looking ass against Brock’s crotch. Following that, she smiled and squeezed her lovely tanned buns. Moments later, she dropped to her knees and looked up at him with a sexy smirk. Meanwhile, the hot tub repairman removed his tool belt and unfastened his jeans. After that, he pulled out his fat ten-inch cock for the sexy model.

“Fuck me! That is one big dick!” Emily said in a surprised tone as her brown eyes widened.

The model wasted no time and gripped the base of Brock’s phallus. After that, she parted her plump pink lips and slipped his cock into her mouth. The leggy brunette also made humming sounds as she greedily sucked the repairman’s big dick.

“Mmm! You're so fucking big! I love it!” Emily said as she sucked Brock’s cock and made loud wet sounds.

“Damn! Miss Ratajkowski, you weren’t kidding when you said you needed some cock today.” Brock said with a smile.

“No, I wasn’t, and call me Emily. Fuck! Your big cock is so good!” Emily responded as she continued sucking the hot tub technician’s fat dick.

As the model took more of Brock’s fat dick down her throat, long ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth. When she finished blowing him, she licked and sucked on his large testicles.

“Even your big balls are good.” Emily said with a smile as she sucked on Brock’s nuts.

A few minutes later, Emily wiped the spit from her mouth and got to her feet. Next, the model removed her bikini top and tossed it to the floor. After she did that, Brock’s blue eyes grew wide at the sight of her 32C-sized breasts.

“I have great tits, don’t I, Brock?” Emily asked with a confident smirk.

“Definitely! Those boobs are perfect.” Brock replied with a grin.

The hot tub repairman groped and sucked on the model’s huge tits. As he did that, Emily let out a few soft moans as he continued sucking on her titties.

“Oh my god! Your body is flawless.” Brock said as he played with the model’s tits.

“Tell me something I don’t know! It has made me a lot of money, too.” Emily replied in an arrogant tone.

One minute later, Emily took off her bikini bottom and was now nude. After that, the gorgeous model got down on all fours next to her hot tub. She then looked back at Brock with a naughty smile and wiggled her booty at him.

“I want that fat cock inside my pussy right now!” Emily demanded.

Brock immediately stripped out of the rest of his clothing. After that, the hot tub mechanic stuffed his big dick into Emily’s twat. The skilled repairman also slapped her booty as he screwed her at a brisk pace.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me good with that big fat cock! It feels so fucking good inside my pussy!” Emily cried out.

Soon the hot tub technician sped up his efforts and fucked the We Are Your Friends actress faster and harder. He also squeezed the 5’ 7” model’s exquisite ass.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that!” Emily moaned as Brock slammed his big dick into her pussy.

After some time, the hot model sat on the edge of the hot tub as Brock pounded her pussy. The hung repairman also held onto Emily’s long-toned legs as he banged her.

“That’s it! Give me all that big fucking cock!” Emily hollered.

Sometime later, Brock held onto Emily’s slender waist as she was riding him. Additionally, the In Darkness actress’s big tits bounced as she rode his impressive manhood.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! I love riding your big dick! Fuck me!” Emily cried out with a smile as she bounced up and down on Brock’s meat missile.

Three minutes later, Brock was screwing Emily in the spoon position. He also cradled the Blurred Lines music video model’s left leg as he filled her snatch with his hard cock.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Keep stuffing my pussy with that big fat cock! It feels so good!” Emily moaned as swiftly fucked her.

After some time, Emily was riding Brock reverse cowgirl. Her huge tits also bounced up and down from how fast she rode the skilled repairman. In fact, the sounds of their skin slapping together could be heard as she rode him.

“I can’t get enough of riding your big cock! Yes! Give it to me!” Emily cried out.

Soon, Emily massaged her big tits as she continued riding Brock’s cock. A few minutes later, she was resting on her knees with her big tits cupped together. Meanwhile, the repairman was happily sliding fat cock between her outstanding tanned breasts.

“Oh my god! Fuck my big titties just like that! I’m ready for you to cum on my face now! Come on, do it!” Emily said in a seductive tone.

Brock didn’t need to be told twice. He pulled his girthy cock from the busty model’s breasts and jerked it. A few seconds later, he blasted Emily’s beautiful face with a big load of jissom.

“Yes! That’s exactly what I fucking wanted.” Emily said with a fulfilled smile.

The model licked some cum from her left cheek and swallowed it. After that, the leggy brunette placed Brock’s cock back into her mouth and sucked it. Meanwhile, the repairman had a big grin on his face as the Gone Girl actress was blowing him.

Sometime later, Brock had his clothes back on, but Emily was still naked. After the model paid him for his labor, she entered her hot tub and sat down inside it.

“It was great doing business with you, Emily. If you have any more issues with your jacuzzi, be sure to give Hollywood Hot Tubs a call.” Brock said before he left the room.

“I will do that. Have a great day, Brock. I need this soak so bad!” Emily replied in a cheerful tone.

After the repairman exited the room, the Cruise actress continued to enjoy herself inside her jacuzzi. The sexy model also still had a load of jizz on her face. But she didn’t care as she soaked inside her repaired hot tub.

Later that day, Brock was driving around town in the Hollywood Hot Tubs blue company van. Soon, the skilled repairman received a call from headquarters, and he promptly picked up his blue iPhone to answer it.

“Yes! This is Brock. OK, so you have a new job for me? I need to install an attachment to Salma Hayek’s hot tub. Got it! I’ll be there soon.” The hot tub repairman said before he ended the call.

After that, Brock drove to his destination. Thirty-five minutes later, the repairman was standing inside the Eternals actress's luxurious home. The stacked MILF actress wore a brown two-piece bikini with red trim. Salma also had her long dark brown hair up in a bun. The Wild Wild West actress observed the repairman as he installed a new power nozzle into her round-shaped jacuzzi.

“So how much longer?” Salma asked in her thick Spanish accent as she placed her hands on her hips.

“I should have your new power nozzle installed in five minutes. When it’s done, your hot tub will be better than ever.” Brock replied.

“Excellent. I cannot wait to enjoy myself in that vibrating water.” Salma responded in an excited tone.

Brock continued to work on Salma’s hot tub until he finished. After that, he turned the jacuzzi on and the water began bubbling at an accelerated rate.

“I’m done! Miss Hayek, why don't you test the water and see if it is to your liking?” Brock said as he folded his arms and looked in her direction.

“Okay, I have been waiting for this.” Salma replied with a big smile.

The Desperado actress hurried over to her jacuzzi. A few seconds later, she entered the hot tub and smiled.

“Oh my god! Yes! This water feels delightful.” Salma said with a satisfied smile.

“That’s because of the vibrating efforts of the new power nozzle.” Brock replied as he got an eyeful of the Mexican actress's huge and now wet tits.

“Yes, I am very satisfied. Brock, you did an excellent job. It is much appreciated.” Salma replied as she got out of the jacuzzi.

“Thank you. Since you have paid for everything, I will be going now. Enjoy your hot tub, and I hope to do business with you again, Miss Hayek.” Brock said as he was about to collect his toolbox and leave.

“Wait! Before you go, can I give you a bonus?” Salma said as she gave the repairman a seductive look.

“Sure. What is it?” Brock replied.

The repairman’s eyes were now focused on Salma’s wet and curvy body. Especially her huge boobs.

“I want to give you this!” Salma responded with a naughty smile.

The Grown-Ups actress immediately took off her bikini top, revealing her DDD-sized breasts to the hot tub technician. After that, she sat on her knees and unzipped his jeans. Next, the From Dusk Till Dawn actress pulled out Brock’s cock, and she was amazed at how big it was.

“Eso es una polla grande! That’s a big dick in Spanish.” Salma said in a surprised tone before she smiled.

The beautiful older woman grasped Brock’s member and placed it between her still-wet rack. The After the Sunset actress squeezed her massive boobs together and gave the repairman a stellar titfuck.

“This will be the greatest titfuck you will ever receive in your life.” Salma boasted with a confident smile as Brock’s cock was sandwiched between her big tits.

“Fuck yes! I always thought you had the best tits in Hollywood.” Brock said with a grin.

“You’re smart and you have a big cock! I love you already!” Salma replied with a laugh.

The Here Comes the Boom actress was very happy as she gave Brock a titjob. In fact, she even licked the head of his cock as it slammed against her chin.

“Yes! Oh my god! That big thick cock feels so good! Keep fucking my titties!” Salma cooed with a smile.

A few minutes later, Brock was fucking Salma in the standing carry position. The Fools Rush In actress's arms were wrapped around his neck as he screwed her at a quick pace.

“That’s it! Fuck me with that big dick! It feels so good!” The 5’ 2’ actress hollered as Brock slammed his vanilla dong into her pussy.

Sometime later, Salma was riding Brock cowgirl. Her huge tits also flopped about as she rode on his big cock nonstop. Soon, the repairman tightened his grip on the Frida actress's waist as he pistoned his large dick into her warm and wet cooze. He even sucked on her round brown boobs as well.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck! I love riding your big fat dick! Keep sucking on my titties too!” Salma cried out with a look of pure joy.

After some time, the hung repairman was fucking the Once Upon a Time in Mexico actress doggystyle. Brock also enjoyed the sight of how Salma’s round ass shook and jiggled as he banged her from behind.

“! Yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big cock!” Salma moaned as the hot tub repairman railed her from behind.

As Brock continued to slam his dick into her pussy, he smacked her right ass cheek. That action made Salma look back at him and smile. After that, the well-endowed repairman fucked her faster as she pushed her ass closer to him.

A few minutes later, Brock was pounding the House of Gucci actress's snatch in the missionary position. He also clutched the back of the Mexican MILF’s legs as he fucked her with all his might.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Keep pounding my pussy just like that!” Salma cried out.

Much later, the Hitman’s Bodyguard actress was riding Brock reverse cowgirl. Her huge brown tits also bounced up and down as she rode his cock at a quick pace.

“Oh my god! I just love riding your big fat cock! It feels so fucking good!” Salma cried out.

Several minutes later, the Like a Boss actress was resting on her knees while giving Brock a blowjob. She also used both of her hands to jerk his girthy cock. As Salma devoured his dick, ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth.

“Mmm! I love how your big cock fills up my mouth, and I’ve had a lot of big dicks in there!” Salma said with a laugh as she expertly sucked off Brock.

The Wild Wild West movie actress continued blowing the hot tub mechanic for some time. As the chesty Latina slobbered on his manhood, she got an idea and smiled.

“I haven’t done this in a while. But would you like to fuck my ass?” Salma asked with a sly grin.

“Absolutely! I don’t think any man would say no to that.” Brock quickly replied.

One minute later, Brock was happily banging Salma’s round ass from behind inside her hot tub. The jacuzzi water also splashed about from the furious anal pounding that he gave her. The Bliss actress had a big smile on her face as the repairman filled her backdoor with his big dick.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me! Fuck my round ass just like that!” Salma hollered as Brock pistoned his fat cock into her rump.

Sometime later, Salma was titfucking Brock inside the jacuzzi. As she did, the busty actress had her big tits cupped together as he sawed his cock between them.

“Oh my god yes! That big cock feels so good! I want you to cover my tits with your cum now. Come on, do it!” Salma said in an aroused tone.

Soon, Brock retrieved his cock from Salma’s hefty cleavage. After that, the skilled repairman jerked his dick until he expelled a few loads of cum onto her huge melons. Following that, the happy Mexican actress played with her now spunk-covered boobs.

“That was incredible and so much cum too. So, Brock, what did you think about my special bonus?” Salma asked with a naughty smile.

“I was great, Miss Hayek. I have to get going now. Have a great day and be sure to call Hollywood Hot Tubs if you ever need your jacuzzi fixed.” Brock replied with a grin.

A few seconds later, Brock stepped out of the hot tub and dried himself with a towel. After that, he got dressed and collected his toolbox. The jacuzzi repairman then left the famous older woman’s lavish home.

“I will do that. Goodbye, Brock. Wow! Who knew that a repairman from Hollywood Hot Tubs could fuck that good. I just love this vibrating water. It feels so good.” Salma said as she relaxed inside her hot tub with a smile.

The End
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 05:29:07 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Money, DarkSwordsman, flawed_existence, Pellaeon, Cheogh, jnunez9098, Sorale21

flawed_existence

Re: Hollywood Hot Tubs (Emily Ratajkowski & Salma Hayek)
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2023, 01:29:39 PM »
What an epic pairing

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Money

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2023, 04:37:21 PM »
Now this was fun a great start with a fresh story concept on the repairman angle Emily was a nice touch and Salma just brought the cougar heat well worth the read for anyone that likes celebs in bikinis

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 08:34:56 PM »
When Salma wants those tits covered in cum, you gotta give it to her lol

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA