Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Punishing Pinder (A Lucy Pinder story)  (Read 52219 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Punishing Pinder (A Lucy Pinder story)
« on: February 12, 2023, 10:02:05 PM »
        The big day had finally arrived. A few weeks ago I received a call from Lucy Pinder's agent with a proposition. Lucy and I would do a little bondage/BDSM show and stream it online. Fans would have to pay to watch it and all the money would go to charity. It wasn't a hard decision considering how hot Lucy is and I quickly agreed. Who wouldn't if it meant a chance to get their hands on those enormous tits. I was sent a list of the kind of stuff that Lucy agreed to do and not do, and to my surprise there's very few things that Lucy wasn't open to. Over the last few weeks I had received several deliveries containing and the..."equipment" we would need including stuff from handcuffs and chains to...more "unique" accessories. Everything was ready and all I could do now was wait for Lucy to arrive.

I didn't have to wait long, the door bell ringing only a few minutes after sitting down in the living room. Racing to the door I stop a few feet from it, trying not to look too eager as I open the door and let her in. "Hi Cap! It's so good to finally meet you," Lucy exclaims, hugging me tightly. "It's nice to meet you too. Come on in," I reply, forcing myself to look her in the eyes and not at her impressive cleavage, as her huge tits get pressed hard against my body. We walk to the living room and sit down on the couch. For a few awkward moments we just sit there smiling nervously at each other. "So are you nervous about today?" I ask, breaking the silence. "A little bit. But it's nothing I can't handle," Lucy says, a sly grin on her face. "Oh I bet," I laugh. And then faster than I can blink Lucy makes her move.

She's all over me in an instant. Her lips are soft as she kisses me hard, her hands gripping the back of my head tightly. My hands slide up and down her body as we make out, feeling out her curves, especially her hips and her ass. I squeeze her ass tightly and Lucy responds by slipping her tongue into my mouth. My tongue follows her tongue back into her mouth, Lucy moaning as our tongues touch. We pull apart, staring at each other. Lucy turns a bright red. "Sorry about that. Its just that I know in a little bit we're going downstairs to do all that bondage stuff. I don't mind when my man takes charge but sometimes I like to take the lead too," Lucy says softly. "Hey, it's alright. Why don't you show me what other kind of stuff you normally do when you're in charge," I reply, mischievous grin on my face. The only response I get is Lucy placing a hand on my crotch. She rubs me right through my pants before moving her hands to my belt buckle. Lucy struggles with it for a moment before finally undoing it. She pulls it off and tosses it aside. Grabbing the zipper she unzips my fly. She realizes she forgot to unbutton my pants and quickly corrects that mistake. I lift my hips off the couch, letting Lucy slide my pants down.

Lucy stares at my boxer shorts then back at me, I nod letting her know it's ok. She kneels down in front of me as she reaches into my shorts. I let out a little gasp as she grabs my cock, surprised by the strength of her grip. She pulls her prize out of the shorts, my cock beginning to get hard. Lucy dives right in, wrapping her lips around the base of my cock, sucking it hard and fast, covering it in her Brit spit. As I watch her head bob up and down on my dick it's clear she's down this many times before. Her technique is amazing and I let her do her thing, not wanting to interrupt a master at work. I let out a groan of disappointment as she stops suddenly, staring up at me with a sly grin on her face. "I know what you really want Captain," she purrs seductively.

I get little time to figure out what she means by that. Lucy slides the shoulder straps off her dress down, letting her huge tits spill out. "Here, hold these," she laughs as I scramble to obey. They're definitely the biggest, heaviest tits I've ever had the privilege of holding. I push them together as Lucy guides my cock to her cleavage. Once the tip is between her giant breasts she pushes my hands away. "I've got it from here," she says grinning. Lucy slowly slides herself up and down, tit fucking my cock. I groan as the two biggest, softest tits ever rub against my dick. Lucy's clearly enjoying it too, the lust filled look in her eyes a dead giveaway. She continues sliding her tits up and down my dick, flicking the tip with her tongue every time it peeks up from her cleavage.

I feel like I'm about to blow when Lucy suddenly stops tit fucking my dick, standing up. "I think you're ready," she says, grinning at me. In response to my obviously confused look Lucy reaches up the bottom of her dress with both hands and pulls down the thinnest pair of panties I've ever seen. Kicking them aside she returns to me, taking my cock in her hand. She sits on my lap facing me, using her hand to maneuver my dick to its' destination. We both let out a groan as she slides herself down onto my waiting cock. "Shit, you're already so wet," I grunt as she begins slowly riding my cock. "What can I say? Sucking American dick just gets me in the mood," she laughs as she begins gaining speed. We moan and groan as she goes faster and faster, her tits bouncing wildly inches from my face as she fucks me hard and fast.

"Lucy I'm about to cum," I groan as she continues to grind her hips on my dick. She hops off of my lap, quickly kneeling down in front of me. Lucy looks up at me with her eyes full of yearning. "Cum for me Captain! I want to taste it," Lucy moans, wrapping her lips around my dick as she begins to suck hard. It only takes seconds of Lucy's lips around my cock before I blow my load right into her mouth. "Oh fuck!" I groan, Lucy sucking even harder as I cum, determined to drain me of every last drop of cum in my body. She doesn't stop, sliding her head up and down my cock until she's convinced that I'm totally done cumming. Lucy stands up grinning at me as I lay on the couch, completely exhausted. "Was it everything you hoped for?" I ask, grinning back at her. "Even better," she laughs.

"I'm going to go get cleaned up and then get ready for our show," Lucy says, gathering up her clothes. "Good idea. I'll see you in a little bit," I reply. "I hope you enjoyed taking charge up here because once we go downstairs I'm in charge," I say, giving her a mischievous grin. "I know and I can't wait," she says, her smile turning me on ever more. I take a quick shower in the master bathroom while Lucy uses the one down the hall. I return to my bedroom, putting on a new pair of black boxer shorts and make my way down to the basement where the show is going to be filmed. As I walk through the hallway I can hear Lucy getting dressed in one of the spare bedrooms. I pick up the pace, wanting to beat her downstairs. Turning on the lights I enter the room being used for the online bondage show. There's a bench against one wall, next to a table covered in all sorts of...bondage accessories. Several sturdy metal pipes run across the ceiling of the room, perfect for fastening handcuffs or other restraints on.

As I check the cameras I hear Lucy's footsteps on the stairs. Looking over to watch her walk down the stairs I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I know I had seen all the clothes and sex toys as they got delivered to the house but actually seeing Lucy wearing it all is a huge turn on. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. A thin black strapless bra was struggling to keep her enormous tits under control. Lucy's toned stomach was covered by a black and red leather corset that tied closed from behind. A skimpy little black G-string is the only thing keeping her holes hidden from sight. Thigh high black leather boots covered up most of her legs, the high heels clicking and clacking as she approaches me.

"Close your mouth Captain. You're embarrassing yourself," Lucy laughs. I ignore her comment, scanning her once again from head to toe. "We're going to make so much money with this video," I reply, grinning at her. She gets into position, raising her hands above her head. I handcuff her wrists, the cuffs draped over a pipe running along the basement ceiling. I take my place in front of her, making sure to first hit the record button on the computer, activating all the cameras scattered around the room. Looking straight into the closest camera I give my intro for the show:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you all know who I am. Behind me you can see the world famous model Lucy Pinder. She's become something of a celebrity for doing nothing more than letting photographers take pictures of her big tits for the whole world to see. Well today, yours truly, Cptnstrwrs will punish this naughty girl for exposing herself like that. Will she learn her lesson?  Subscribe at the link below to find out. And be sure to tell your friends since all the profits for today's show are going to charity," I say.

I walk around Lucy several times, looking her up and down before stopping in front of her. Grabbing her face by the chin I turn her face towards mine. "You've been a very naughty girl Lucy. And we all know naughty girls need to be punished. How we will teach you not to be a dirty little whore who likes to show off her body to everyone she meets?" I ask, seeing the lustful look in her eyes. "You're right. I've been a very, very bad girl Captain. Whatever you do please don't spank me," she says, pouting at me with those big, soft lips. Smack! I slap her ass as hard as I can with my hand. "Uggghh!" Lucy groans. "Don't tell me what to do. Remember that I'm the one in charge here," I say, Lucy trying her best to pretend she's not enjoying this as much as I am.

"I bet our viewers would love to see those huge breasts we were talking about," I say, undoing the clasp on the bra. As it falls to the floor I walk behind her, reaching around her body and taking a breast in each hand. "Don't get me wrong. These are probably the most beautiful tits I've ever seen but that doesn't mean you should be running around showing them to everyone," I say, squeezing them tightly, Lucy groaning. Feeling her nipples harden between my fingers I lets me know Lucy ready for her first punishment. "You won't believe this fold but despite her situation it seems Miss Pinder is actually enjoying this. You probably can't see it at home but her nipples are rock hard. It's alright though, I have just the thing for that," I reply grinning. Walking over to the small table with all the bondage 'accessories' I quickly find what I'm looking for. Lucy's eyes widen for a split second but since my toy wasn't on the list of things Lucy didn't want to try, it's all fair game. Taking the small chain I begin to tighten the clamp on the end to the nipple on Lucy's right breast, Lucy moaning as I do. Ignoring her I repeat the process with the left breast. Letting go of the chain it droops down between her tits, pulling gently on her nipples. I give the chain a gentle tug and Lucy whimpers. "It's funny. You didn't mind being a slave to your more whorish desires, but now you're whining because you're my slave now?" I ask, grinning at her.

It's taking everything Lucy has to act like she's not enjoying this and I'm impressed by her acting skills. As the total money raised starts to spike on the computer screen I decide to up the ante. "The money is rolling in now, so it's only right that the audience gets their money's worth. And Lucy clearly hasn't learned her lesson yet," I say. Walking back to the table I pick up the next learning tool of the evening. Returning to Lucy, I show her the large wooden paddle in my hand. "Take a good look at my little friend here. He's going to help me give you the discipline you should've gotten years ago. As I walk behind her I can see Lucy's body tense up slightly. She clearly knows what comes next and who am I to keep her waiting.

SMACK! The paddle connects hard, dead center on her toned ass. " Ugh!" Lucy groans. "I hope that wasn't too hard for you. We're still warming up," I laugh. SMACK!! I hit her ass again, even harder this time, her ass cheeks now bright red. "Uggghhh!" Lucy moans, her face contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain. "There! That last one seems like it was just hard enough. A few more spankings like that and you'll think twice about showing off those titties like some cheap whore. But... You're making too much noise. I have just the thing to fix that," I reply, smirking slyly at her. Going back to the table I find just what I need. I walk back to her, looking Lucy in the eyes. "Open your mouth," I snap, Lucy slowly complying. She doesn't look too thrilled as I place the ball gag in her mouth, but it's fair game since she didn't include on her list of stuff she wouldn't do. "There. That's better," I say, tightening the gag around the back of her head. "Now...where were we?" I laugh. SMACK! SMACK! I surprise her with two quick hits on the ass with the paddle. "Mmmmmm!," Lucy cries, the sound muffled thanks to the gag. "I bet you didn't see the double tap coming," I say, laughing at my horrible joke.

"Maybe we should give your pretty little ass a bit of a break," I say, Lucy nodded slowly in agreement. My hands move to the back of the corset, undoing it, and pulling it off of her. "Doesn't that feel better?" I ask, stroking her back. She nods her agreement. "Hmph! I was talking about the back rub, but I'm sure you meant that it feels good to take off more clothes and show everyone you're naked body. Really Lucy! You never learn. I guess I have no choice but to punish you some more," I sigh. Returning to the table once again, I pick up the small whip. "Well Miss Lucy, unfortunately this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me," I say, giving her pony tail a quick yank. "Mmph," Lucy groans. "If you thought that was your punishment just hold on. I haven't even started yet," I say, grinning at her. CRACK! I hit her in the small of her back hard, not hard enough to hurt her, but just enough to get her attention. "Mmmmmmphh!" Lucy whines as she jumps slightly, her arching back thrusts her huge tits towards the sky, the chains on the handcuffs dragging along the pipe she's chained to.

"I still think you're enjoying this when you should be learning something," I laugh. CRACK! I aim for the middle of her back this time. "Uggghhh!" Lucy moans. Just then I hear my cell phone, sitting next to the camera, make a low beeping sound. I pick up the phone, discovering that my last surprise for Lucy is on the way. I text back, letting our surprise guest know to come in once they arrive and join us downstairs. "I got good news and bad news for you Lucy. The good news is my friend Cadeauxxx will be joining us shortly. The bad news is it won't be for at least another ten to fifteen minutes," I explain. I pick up the paddle in one hand, the small whip in the other. "No sense in wasting time until then. And who knows, maybe you'll learn your lesson by then. For the next ten to fifteen minutes I go to town, alternating between smacking her firm ass with the paddle and flogging her toned back with the whip, Lucy squealing like a stuck pig the whole time.

The basement door opens and I hear footsteps on the stairs. " Hey Cade, over here," I say. "Hi Captain, how's Lucy doing?" Care asks. "She's been through the ringer so far, but I still don't think she's learned her lesson," I laugh. "I think maybe we should try a little reverse psychology on her. If she's so determined to show off her body like some dirty little whore then maybe we should give her exactly what she wants," I explain. "What do you mean?" Cade asks. "Well our Miss Lucy didn't just give me a list of things she won't do. She also gave me a list of things that she's never done but wants to try...sexual things. What if we help her cross some of those off her list? Like having a threesome...or maybe even a DP?" I ask, grinning. "Sounds like a plan," Care says. Out of the corner of my eye I see Lucy nodding in agreement, groaning softly as she slowly recovers from the spanking and flogging.

Walking over to Lucy I take off the blindfold, Lucy squinting as the light hits her eyes. "If I remove the gag and handcuffs will you behave? Will you do as you're told?" I ask Lucy with a stern tone. She nods slowly. "Good girl," I laugh, giving her a light slap on the ass. I pull the gag out of her mouth slowly and set it down. "Oh thank God!" Lucy gasps. I reach down and gently undo the nipple clamps, tossing them on the table. Finally I grab the key, unlocking the handcuffs. Rather than her wrists Lucy begins to gently rub her still hard nipples. "Did you have to put the clamps so tight?" Lucy whines, pouting at me. "I'm sorry baby. I thought you were into that rough stuff. Should we kiss them and make it all better?" I ask, rubbing her cheek. She nods, still pouting. I nod to Cade and we dive right in with Cade going left and myself going right. We begin to kiss and suck on Lucy's giant tits, the brunette groaning her approval. We go at it for what feel  like forever before Lucy clears her throat. We both stop dead in our tracks, mouths still on her tits as we stare up at her. "I thought you said the two of you were going to fuck me?" she asks impatiently.

"We are, but I figured we should have a little foreplay first. But if you want us to speed things up that's fine too," I reply. I slide the G-string down her legs, leaving Lucy completely naked aside from the boots. "Cade you can have first crack at her pussy. I already had a taste earlier today," I laugh. Wasting no time Cade lifts one of Lucy's legs and slides inside her. I walk up behind them, sliding a hand under Lucy's other leg. Lifting her up off the ground I push my dick into her tight asshole. "Oh fuck! I've got two dicks in my holes!" Lucy cries. Readjusting our hands under her, Cade and I tag team Lucy, sliding her up and down on our cocks. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! It feels so good! Faster! Please! Oh God!" Lucy moans as we pick up speed. We bounce her up and down for several minutes before Lucy can take no more. "Oh God! I'm going to cum!" Lucy cries. Her body tenses up seconds before she lets out a loud, shrieking wail. Cade and I hold her still until she finishes with her orgasm.

We set Lucy gently on the floor at our feet, the brunette still shaking slightly from her climax. Standing above her we jerk off furiously until we reach our breaking points. We shoot our loads all over her heaving tits, the cum running down her chest and toned stomach. "Wow! There's so much! It's so warm," Lucy purrs, rubbing our loads all over her body. The computer lets out a loud sound, like a bell ringing. Checking the screen I seen the number of subscribers shooting through the roof, the total money raised for charity going up and up with no sign of stopping. "The audience loved our little show," I say to Lucy and Cade. "I don't know if Lucy learned her lesson but at least we raised a ton of money," I say, sighing. "Me either, but you two can punish me anytime you'd like," Lucy laughs....

The End

Cadeauxxx

Re: Punishing Pinder (A Lucy Pinder story)
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 12:23:14 AM »
I'm honored to be written into one of your stories. This was so worth the wait, I think it might be the best story you've ever written.

The show theme, and BDSM play really got me by surprise. Of all the Lucy stories, this is one of the few to do BDSM theme, you did an amazing job. Loved all the titfucking and subtle foreplay that built up everything. You wrote Lucy as a true sex addict lol.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Chlp, Cptnstrwrs

Chlp

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 03:26:09 AM »
Great to see someone new writing Lucy, loved it great story, and Cade appearing at the end!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Viri

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 03:51:31 PM »
A wild ride. From the beginning, it looked like a hell of a romp. I didn't see the show aspect or Cade coming into it lol. That was a fun surprise. Hope you write more Lucy, this is great.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 11:07:12 AM »
I take it those were the biggest tits the Cpt ever fucked, and lucky Cade lol

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence, Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 10:02:02 PM »
I take it those were the biggest tits the Cpt ever fucked, and lucky Cade lol

I doubt there are many with bigger tits than Lucy  ;D

Money

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 10:07:09 PM »
I have a laundry list of celeb intel for bra sizes pretty sure I can find a few rivals for Lucy

flawed_existence

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2023, 02:51:03 AM »
That was an amazing story. Glad to see someone else writing Lucy besides Cade and Chlp, she is the queen of this site.

Money

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2023, 07:12:36 AM »
I've got something in the works just need a few scenes from Cade and it will be ready

Cheogh

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2023, 08:05:42 AM »
Hot as hell and frisky Lucy.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA