Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: After The Tonight Show Fun (Alison Brie)  (Read 3599 times)

Calibur009

After The Tonight Show Fun (Alison Brie)
« on: February 18, 2023, 03:36:44 PM »
**Updated**

After The Tonight Show Fun
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie
Codes: MMF, Oral, Anal, DP, Facial

New York City

It was February 6th when Alison Brie had finished filming her appearance for the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. She was there to promote her Amazon Prime exclusive film, Somebody I Used To Know. Right now, the talented actress was walking around backstage at NBC Studios. The Community actress also turned quite a few heads because she was wearing a short black designer long-sleeved dress, a silver necklace, nylon stockings, and six-inch square-shaped heels. Not only that, but the brunette beauty loved all the attention that she received.

“I always have so much fun appearing on the Tonight Show. Time to go to the green room and wait for my transport to arrive.” Alison said in a cheerful tone.

Alison walked by two production assistants named Mike and Jesse en route to the green room. Mike was 24 years old with blonde hair, brown eyes, and facial hair. Jesse was 25 with brown hair, blue eyes, and a goatee. Both assistants were wearing long-sleeved black shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes. As the Spin Me Round actress strolled past the duo, she smiled and waved at them before she entered the green room.

“Holy shit! Did you see that, Jesse? Alison Brie smiled at me.” Mike said with a smile.

“You’re wrong, Mike. Alison smiled at me. But seriously, did you see her in that black dress? Damn! She looked so fucking sexy on the show.” Jesse replied in an excited tone.

“I know, right? That hot dance number she did after coming from behind the curtain got me so worked up. I had to run to the restroom and rub out a quick one.” Mike responded with a laugh.

“Hah! I don’t blame you. Just seeing her legs in those stockings was driving me crazy. Alison Brie is a very sexy woman.” Jesse replied.

“She sure is. I still can’t believe she is 40 now.” Mike responded as he shook his head in disbelief.

“No fucking way!” Jesse replied in a surprised tone.

As the two men continued their conversation, they didn’t notice that Alison was listening in on them. The sultry brunette was quite flattered by their compliments, and it gave her an idea. With a mischievous smile on her face, the Community actress left the green room and approached Mike and Jesse. After that, she placed her hands on hips as she began speaking to the assistants.

“Hello. Would you guys want to sit with me in the green room?” Alison asked in her usual flirtatious tone.

“Are you sure, Miss Brie?” Mike replied with a stunned look on his face.

“You’re not joking around with us, are you?” Jesse asked with a chuckle.

“No, I'm very serious. I need some company until my transport arrives, and I thought you two gentlemen would be perfect for the job.” Alison responded with a big smile.

“OK. We’ll join you.” Mike replied with a smile.

“Sure. Anything you want.” Jesse replied with a head nod.

“Great, I think we’re all going to have some fun today.” Alison responded with an enticing look.

The production assistants followed the Mad Men actress into the green room. After that, Alison quickly closed the door with a naughty smile on her face.

Several minutes later, Alison was sitting with her legs crossed between Mike and Jesse on the blue couch. Eventually, she broke the ice and spoke to the two men as she seductively rubbed her right thigh.

“I couldn’t help but overhear your conversation about my Tonight Show appearance. Seems to me, you guys really enjoyed my dancing.” Alison said in a cheerful tone.

“I loved it! It was so hot.” Jesse replied excitedly.

“Me too. Alison, you looked great out there too.” Mike responded with a dumb grin as he stared at the sexy brunette.

Alison smiled when she noticed Mike was shamelessly staring at her legs. After that, she continued her conversation with the two assistants.

“Thank you. I’m glad you both enjoyed it. Hmm…I could perform the dance routine for you right now. Do you want to see me do it?” Alison asked.

“Yes, please.” Jesse eagerly replied.

“Yeah! Me too.” Mike responded with a smile.

“OK, since I do love making my fans happy. Here it goes.” Alison responded with a chuckle as she stood up.

A few seconds later, the Community actress performed her hot dance from the Tonight Show for the two men. The two assistants had big grins on their faces as the sultry brunette shook hips and swayed her ass from side to side.

“Oh my god! Those are some sexy moves.” Mike said with a smile.

“Definitely! She is fantastic.” Jesse replied with a laugh.

When Alison finished the extended version of her dance, the two friends gave her a standing ovation. The two assistants’ were now sporting erections. That did not go unnoticed by the Sleeping With Other People actress.

“Thanks, I’m glad you guys enjoyed my performance.” Alison said with a smile before she took a bow.

“We sure did, Miss Brie.” Mike and Jesse replied as they applauded her.

“Since I entertained you guys. I think it is only fair that you return the favor. Do you agree?” Alison said as she flashed the two men a naughty grin.

Jesse and Mike were not sure if Alison was being serious or not, but they went along with it. Soon they left the couch and joined her. After that, Alison shoved her tongue down Mike’s mouth. Then she turned her attention to Jesse and kissed him on the lips. A few seconds later, the Community actress kicked off her heels and removed her dress, but she kept on her nylons. Mike gasped at the sight of the GLOW actress's perfect breasts. Following that, he groped and sucked on the hot actress's tits. Meanwhile, Jesse was standing behind the hot brunette and kissed her neck as she rubbed her ass against his crotch.

“Yes, I love all the attention you guys are giving me. It turns me on so much.” Alison said in an aroused tone as the two men continued worshiping her fit body.

A bit later, Alison was resting on her knees between Mike and Jesse. Mike was on her right and Jesse was on her left. The Mad Men actress looked up at them with her big blue eyes and smiled as they unzipped their jeans. After that, the Get Hard actress wrapped her pink lips around Jesse’s hard eight-inch dick and sucked it. The hot brunette was also jerking Mike’s seven-inch cock with her right hand.

“I love how hard your cock is for me. That means I’m doing my job.” Alison said with a sexy giggle as she slurped on Jesse’s manhood.

The Little Hours actress continued sucking Jesse’s dick until she turned her attention to Mike. After that, she slipped his dick into her mouth and slurped on it at a quick pace. As she sucked off Mike, she used her left hand to give Jesse a handjob. Soon, Mike slapped his cock across the blue-eyed beauty’s wet tongue a few times, and she absolutely loved it.

Before long, Alison was swiftly alternating between sucking off both Mike and Jesse. Both men were groaning loudly as the Scream 4 actress used her skilled mouth to pleasure their cocks. Moments later, both men began slapping their saliva-stained dicks across the hot brunette’s boobs. That action made her laugh and turned her on even more. After that, she resumed sucking their dicks.

“Mmm! I love sucking your hard cocks!” Alison said with a smile.

Later on, Jesse sat on the couch as Alison gave him a blowjob. She was also standing while bending over as she blew him. Soon, Mike walked behind the sultry brunette and ripped her nylons, exposing her ass and pussy. After he did that, the blonde assistant kneeled behind the Horse Girl actress, placed his hands on her pale cheeks, and licked her honeypot.

“Well, it’s a good thing I brought an extra pair of stockings with me. Oh my god! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Alison said with a laugh as she continued blowing Jesse.

The Five-Year Engagement actress stuck out her tongue and licked Jesse’s balls as she jerked his cock with her right hand. While that was happening, Mick inserted his dick into the brown-haired woman’s snatch and fucked her from behind.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! I love it!” Alison moaned as Mike fucked her before she resumed sucking off Jesse.

While Mike was pumping away at Alison’s snatch, she looked back at him and pushed her ass closer to him. After that, she opened her big mouth and consumed more of Jesse’s hard cock. Mike then slapped the brunette beauty’s ass and fucked her faster.

“I have a feeling you’ve been wanting to fuck me for a while. You’re doing a great job at it, too!” The Rental actress said while moaning as Mike railed her from behind.

Five minutes later, Jesse was banging the How To Be Single actress doggystyle on the couch. He also smacked her pale booty as he screwed her at a quick pace. Meanwhile, the Jewish beauty was giving Mike a blowjob, and she let out muffled moans of pleasure as the two men were spit-roasting her.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Alison cried out as she sucked off Mike.

As Jesse was still fucking the beautiful actress from behind, she continued applying her oral prowess to Mike’s cock. Alison’s mouth was now covered with spit as she enthusiastically sucked the production assistant’s dick.

“I can tell that love how I blow you. Since your cock is throbbing so damn much!” Alison said with a naughty smile.

Sometime later, Alison was riding Mike reverse cowgirl on the couch. Meanwhile, Jesse watched while jerking himself as the Get a Job actress rode his friend. The brunette beauty’s famous big tits also bounced as she rode Mike.

“Oh god yes! I just love riding your hard cock! Fuck me!” Alison cried out as she rode Mike’s hard cock.

Alison eventually hopped off Mike’s cock. After that, she mounted Jesse and began riding him. After that, he gripped her waist as she bounced up and down on his stiff dick. Jesse also sucked on the hot actress's bouncing boobs as she rode him.

“I knew I was going to have fun with you guys! Yes! Don’t stop fucking me!” The gorgeous brunette cried out.

Alison continued bouncing her fit and slim figure on Jesse’s cock for some time. A few minutes later, Mike was fucking her in the missionary position on the couch. He also had the How To Be Single actress's right leg over his shoulder as she screwed her. She also rubbed her twat with her right hand for extra pleasure as Mike fucked her.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me! Fuck me!” Alison cried out with a smile.

Moments later, Jesse quickly took his friend’s place, and he began pumping away at Alison’s pussy. As he fucked the actress missionary, he gripped the back of her smooth legs. Soon, the GLOW actress panted as Jesse continued thrusting his hard dick into her snatch.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking me so good! I know how we can have real fun!” Alison said as she moaned.

Moments later, Alison was rummaging through her large leather purse. She retrieved a bottle of lube and smiled. After that, she handed it to Jesse before she straddled Mike and rode him. A few seconds later, she looked back at Jesse as she bounced on Mike’s hard member.

“Hurry up! I want your cock in my ass! Yes! That’s it! Fuck me!” Alison demanded as she continued riding Mike.

A few seconds later, Jesse finished lubing up his dick. After that, he stuffed his slick dick into Alison's ass crack. Before long, the Community actress had a look of pure bliss and moaned loudly as the two men double-penetrated her.

“Oh my god yes! I just love the feeling of two cocks inside me! Keep fucking my ass and pussy! It feels so good!” Alison screamed out as Mike and Jesse double-teamed her.

Jesse and Mike continued to double-penetrate Alison for some time. Much later, Mike was fucking Alison’s ass doggystyle on the couch. The How To Be Single actress cried out loudly as he gave her a terrific anal pounding. While that was going on, Jesse was playing the role of spectator as he jerked himself off to the hot action. Soon, Mike smacked Alison’s right ass cheek as he fucked her backdoor. That caused her to look back at him with a lustful smile, and she shook her booty a bit.

“Yes! You’re fucking my ass so good! Give me all of that hard cock!” Alison cried out as Mike pounded her booty.

Eventually, Jesse took his friend’s place and fucked Alison’s ass while she was in the doggystyle position. The assistant joyfully banged the How To Be Single actress's backdoor non-stop as she moaned in pleasure.

“Oh god yes! Fuck my ass just like that! I want you both to finish on my face.” Alison moaned as Jesse plunged his cock deep into her backdoor.

Sometime later, the Community actress was resting on her knees with her long brown hair pulled back. Jesse jerked himself off until he shot a sizable load of cum onto the right side of her face. A few seconds later, Mike stepped in front of the Get Hard actress, and he jacked his throbbing dick till he fired a few streams of jissom onto her visage. After that, Alison laughed about her now cum drenched face.

“Fuck! Alison, you completely drained my balls.” Mike said after he blew his load.

“You’re not the only one she drained today.” Jesse replied with a laugh.

“That just means I lived up to my reputation as a ball drainer. I had a lot of fun with you guys. But I need to freshen up and get ready to go now.” Alison responded with a satisfied smile.

A bit later, the trio walked out of the green room dressed and in a great mood. After that, Alison gave Mike and Jesse a kiss on the cheek.

“Mike and Jesse, thanks again for keeping me company and entertaining me. Maybe we can have an encore performance the next time I’m on the Tonight Show. Bye, guys.” Alison said with a wink as she walked away and exited the studio.

The End
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 08:04:23 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman

DarkSwordsman

Re: After The Tonight Show Fun (Alison Brie)
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 11:48:17 AM »
Really enjoyed this. Alison is a sexy woman looking better than ever so it’s great to see a new story with her. Really nice work!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

Re: After The Tonight Show Fun (Alison Brie)
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 12:01:04 PM »
Really enjoyed this. Alison is a sexy woman looking better than ever so it’s great to see a new story with her. Really nice work!

Thanks, Dark.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA