Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 1 featuring Chloe Moretz  (Read 3527 times)

HearszAM

LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 1 featuring Chloe Moretz
« on: February 21, 2023, 08:37:45 AM »
"LIPS LIKE SUGAR"
Part 1 featuring Chloë Grace Moretz
Written by HearszAM
Codes: MF, Teen, Handjob, Prostitution

WARNING: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually explicit situations. If you're underage or easily offended STOP READING!! Fantasy is Legal.

NB: In this story, Chloe Moretz is not a celebrity, she's a teenage prostitute.

I hated this town. I stayed here longer than I really needed to. Though I shouldn't have any complaints considering I was now financially secure, due to investments that had paid off in the past year. Not to mention being a retired police officer at a fairly young age (thirty-five being regarded as quite young on the force). This was due to seeing my partner gunned down during a drug raid a couple of years back. Sure I could have continued on, but the horror of that evening made the many nights, weeks and months after quite sleepless ones, even despite catching the guy responsible.

Not having to work should have made life easier, but I soon found that it didn't. My family was on the other side of the country and never made the time to visit me. And my wife left me soon after the shooting as we had already hit a rough patch before that fateful night. My unwillingness to share my thoughts and push her away was the last straw for her.

Every potential relationship since had failed terribly. Each woman I have been with either wanted to change me, wanted me to open up about the past too soon into the 'getting to know you' stage, or they were really only into me once they knew how much money I had. And the sex wasn't overly inspiring either. Sure I'd slept with some real stunners. But I was either so far away whilst it was happening or they'd be on another planet whether they were boozed up on alcohol or high on whatever drug they had taken.

I figured that having this kind of night would help ease the pain. But if anything it made me feel worse. I wasn't at a point of contemplating suicide, but I guess I was just more desperate for my life to have some meaning, a purpose. That was all set to change in a couple of weeks as I had decided to move from this god-forsaken hell hole for good. I'd have a fresh start, with new people and hopefully better experiences. The memory of my ex-partner on the force would not be forgotten, but moving from the city where the incident happened would no doubt help me in being able to let go.

I had been driving around aimlessly for the past two hours, getting a good look at the bright lights that reflected across the river. How this town had made me more depressed over time. I thought I knew this place inside out. But that was until I accidentally took a turn off the freeway and headed into what was the poorest and roughest part of the city.

This was the point where I would later realise that my life was about to change forever...

The longer I drove around the badly lit streets, roads with potholes and cracked sidewalks, the worse this part of the city seemed. It was certainly the least fortunate area, with the homeless gathering around barrels providing warmth from the fire. Closed-down shops and factories were the results of a pretty horrendous earthquake a few years back. This led to a lot of unemployment and people without a place to live. Most street corners had the odd prostitute, and not overly appealing ones when I got to see the bad makeup jobs and torn fishnet stockings up close.

Even though this area wasn't part of my jurisdiction when I was on the force, I avoided it for the reasons I just mentioned. Maybe it was a bit of selfishness on my part, but I just couldn't bring myself to ever come down here, knowing exactly how bad things were through details and images shared.

I was lost. I wasn't sure where the hell I was. It probably would have been easier to navigate around if it was during the daytime. Having the most recent model black Mercedes on the market roaming around in this part of town didn't make me feel any safer. It made me a stranger, with a lot of money, and with more than that to lose.

Such was the devastation that had taken over this place, street signs directing me back to the freeway were seemingly non-existent. What I'd give for a working navigation system right now. And just to make my task even harder, I had no phone signal available either.

I had to take a chance, so I pulled over to the side of the road and called out to what appeared to be an African-American lady of the night, with a seventies-styled Afro, tacky leather boots and a leopard print dress. She wasn't completely horrible looking, but I sure as shit didn't want her in my car, nor would I allow her to make that a possibility. Rolling down the window, she spoke.

"Hey honey, looking for a good time?"

"Um, not exactly. Just wondering if you can give me directions back to the freeway?"

"It'll cost ya a hundred bucks".

"No chance!" I replied. I may have been alright financially but a hundred dollars for a few directions? She had to be kidding herself.

"Suit yourself," she said rather snidely, walking away from my car and down the street.

I was about to take up her offer when out of nowhere emerged this pretty young girl from out of the dark. She approached my car, leaning her crossed arms down onto the passenger side windowsill.

"You need some directions mister?" she asked so innocently with what sounded like a Georgian accent.

This girl must have been in her mid to late teens, as she looked quite young and fairly new to this line of work. I could tell by just looking at her that she had spent quite a bit of time doing herself up as her clothes weren't overly trashy and she added just enough make-up so her pretty young face wasn't completely smothered in powder.

"Y-yeah. Just trying to get back to the freeway if possible".

I was a little surprised that she didn't ask for any money when she started giving me directions.

"... And when you get to the end of Lather Street, turn left, and there you will see the road that leads you back onto the freeway. Got it?"

The truth is I hadn’t listened to a word she said. My eyes were focused on her full red lips, her gorgeous teal-coloured eyes and her porcelain-like face. Girls like her didn't exist when I was in high school, nor should they be on a sidewalk in the shittiest part of town.

"Umm," I stuttered, not knowing what to say in response.

"Everything okay up there?" she asked, referring to my head not being in the right place.

"Yeah, sorry, just a bit tired. Would you mind repeating what you just said?"

I could see she was somewhat pissed at having to start all over again, rolling her eyes at me.

"Well how far is it from here to the freeway, and how long will it take to get there?"

"You're looking at about ten minutes roughly. Due to all the dead-end roads, they have around here, there's now only one exit out of this part of town, and it's a bit of a bitch to get out of if you're not from around here, which clearly you're not. It's very easy to lose your way".

She seemed to know this part of town pretty well considering her age. I wasn't sure if living here for a long time or working every street for as long as she had been a prostitute, was what gave her extensive knowledge of the area. As much as I enjoyed the chat, staring at that gorgeous face and checking out that perfect taut young stomach of hers when she stood up to adjust her top, I still wanted out of there. I then asked something that I thought I'd never ask.

"Look, if I give you fifty dollars, would you hop in and guide me to the freeway?"

The young girl mulled it over in her head. This wasn't what she had roamed the streets at night for: to be a tour guide. And even though fifty dollars for directions was also quite a steep amount, I figured she was worth it as she didn't have to be so helpful. Besides, better in her pocket than any of the other proper skanks I'd seen on the way in. However, she made me a counteroffer.

"Add another ten dollars so I can get the bus back here and you have a deal".

I reached for my wallet, grateful I'd had the correct change on me, waving it at her from my seat.

The teenage call girl opened the passenger door, bending her tight little body down so she could make her way into the vacant seat. She had on a pair of worn mustard-coloured heels, her striking slender legs being the centre of my focus as she slithered her way into my car. Her shoulder-length hair framed her gorgeous face and her almost singlet-like top had the print of the American flag as its design.

Once she had buckled herself in, she began giving me directions. This time I listened, but it didn't take long before I was sneaking glances at her hot little figure. She was definitely around half my age, old enough to have been my daughter, that's if I’d had kids by now. Yet, despite the significant age gap I was still strangely attracted to her more than I should have been. Not only were her tight denim shorts and sexy midriff turning me on, but her sweet perfume was incredibly intoxicating, and only made me more drawn to her beauty.

I used all of my willpower to not show any interest in her, or even question what she charged for the sexual favours she could perform for me. It felt wrong to ask a girl so young anything like that. But my mind had started to wander.

Besides, she was only here to direct me out of town. It didn’t take long for me to be entranced by those full red lips as she spoke, wondering not only how many guys dicks had the pleasure of feeling those smackers around them, but also what her lips would feel like sucking and blowing mine. I had to crunch my thighs together to not give away the lengthening erection beneath my trousers as I played out these dirty images in my mind.

As I turned onto what looked like a main street, I took the opportunity when she turned her head to look out the window, to gaze at her long smooth legs and tasty young thighs. I imagined myself caressing them with my mouth and lips, hearing her squirm as I licked and tongued my way closer to her sex. I could feel my penis hardening when she rubbed her legs against one another.
Thankfully my attention turned back to the road before she started to ask me about myself.

"So what's your story?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, guys like you don't always end up in this part of town. A nice car, well dressed, not short of a dollar."

She was quite anxious to know more about me, turning her body so it was on its side in her seat, facing me. I figured the more we were in conversation, the less likely I'd be thinking about her in a sexual way.

"Well I used to work in the city. I used to be a cop you see but some of my investments paid off sooner than I expected them to. So I decided to retire early".

"Wait... You're not going to arrest me or take me to the station are you?" she asked, a look of worry falling upon her.

"No, no. All I'm asking for is directions miss. I'm not a cop anymore. I mean if there's a possible threatening situation then I may use the authority I once had to ease things. But I understand that people in your line of work are no different to the rest of us. You're just trying to make a living".

She seemed to be relieved now that I assured her that I only had good intentions. She continued to ask me personal questions though.

"So are you married? Girlfriend? Kids?"

"None of the above. Divorced once, only just finalised recently

“I’ve had a string of bad relationships and that has only increased my stress levels. Just haven't met the right girl I guess".

I wasn't sure why I was being so open to this stranger, but it felt great to get these thoughts off my chest. And despite her age, she seemed to really give me her full attention and was willing to give me some advice.

"Well, if you don't mind me saying, you're a good-looking guy. A great head on your shoulders, good with money, and you have nice things. You just never know when that right person will come along, and really rock your world. But at least you have a lot of options, some of us don't at all."

There was a little sound of defeat in her voice with that last part. And even though most people would frown upon what she did for a living, there was a genuine innocence about her with the way she spoke that most people wouldn't even get to see. It made me think that something must have seriously gone wrong in her young life for her to end up as a hooker. She didn't seem like she belonged on the streets, but then again, I hadn't even heard her particular story as yet.

"Thanks, that’s kind of you to say. So is it much further?"

"Yeah, we're close now. A few more minutes".

By this point in our discussion, she had me a little intrigued by what had happened in her life for her to end up here, of all places. But as we pulled up at a set of lights, and before I could delve into her private life with my own questions, the sexual propositioning side of her job came into play.

"So, how about it then?"

"How about what?" I asked, confused.

"Well… you've been checking me out this entire time. You invite me into your car. Surely there's something about me that intrigues you. And just maybe I can do something to help you relieve some stress before you leave.

Besides, you sound quite lonely and in dire need of some proper female attention," she suggested, leaning back in her seat, parting her sexy thighs and teasingly running her hands along the inside of them.

I could feel some sweat starting to form on my forehead as I watched her seductively caress the inside of her thighs, bending her knees so she could stroke all the way down her sexy legs as well.

"I don't know. It could be a bad idea."

"C'mon, it's just a bit of harmless fun. No one would ever know.”

My cock started to throb at the sight of her caressing her soft white skin and even rubbing her small chest through her thin top, biting her bottom lip as I was baited into making a decision. That was the moment the sensible parts of my brain went into shutdown mode as I replied to her.

"Where do you suggest we go?" I said as my foot nervously pressed against the accelerator pedal to drive forward.

"I know a place near here. Quiet, dimly lit, an abandoned area a long time ago".

I followed her new directions as she led me to what looked originally like an old shipping dock, right near the freeway entrance which I assumed would be the one to lead me out of this part of town. Under her instructions, I parked underneath the bridge. She unbuckled her seat belt as I turned off the ignition. The girl was really eager to get down to business so to speak.

"So is there anything, in particular, you'd like me to do for you?” she asked, leaning her body against mine, her hand tenderly stroking my chest.

"Umm, what are my options? And how much for each?"

I was almost shaking now. I'd never been with a prostitute before nor had I been with a girl this much younger than me. And here I was only moments away from changing all of that.

"Well, hand jobs are thirty. I can suck your dick for seventy. Or sex will cost you two fifty. Though you must know I usually won't have sex with a guy until maybe the third time I'm with him. But I'm happy to make an exception for you tonight, as I can't imagine you'll be coming back here anytime soon".

She slid her hand down my stomach and in between my legs, resting it upon the erect pouch. The teen firmly squeezed my imprisoned cock, hoping I'd take the supposedly rare offer she had put before me. She never took her eyes off me as she caressed my straining member.

Checking my wallet, I cursed myself for being short of money for the second and third options. And she noticed it too.

"So a hand job it is then. she deduced, as she eyed the thirty dollars worth of notes I still had in my wallet.

"Yeah I'm really sorry about that. I wish I had more that I could give you".

"Don't worry Mister... Adams," she said, referring to the name on my driver's license.

"I'll take very special care of you..."

As this sultry teen reached over to help remove my belt buckle, I momentarily thought about how I ended up here. I could have easily put a stop to this and let her keep the money. No harm would be done and I wouldn't feel so dirty afterwards.

However, as soon as she deftly slid my belt off and began unbuttoning my trousers and slowly slid my zipper down, all sense of morality went out the window. I really had to relieve some stress and at that point, there was no one else except this hot little teen to do it for me. I lifted my ass up so she could help slip my trousers off, my erection making a torpedo shape within the confines of my underwear.

"Mmmm, very nice," she said softly, tracing her fingertips along either side of my length. I exhaled short rapid breaths as she moved her delicate fingers back and forth, going down deep so she could tickle my cotton-encased balls.

"Now as you know I'm not going to blow you Mister Adams, but I'm just going to give you something else to think about when you leave here tonight".

And with that, the sexy teen moved her head down into my lap, and soon began licking my shaft through my underwear, probably mimicking exactly what she would have done to my dick if I'd had the money to pay for a little extra attention. I was now squirming but also kicking myself for not having more cash on me, as I could tell I'd be missing out on one hell of a blow job.

"Unghh shit," I hissed, feeling her use her wicked tongue up and down my entire length, flicking it around the shape of my balls.

Some pre-cum stained my underwear as she teased my bulbous tip with her exquisite lips, pretending she was giving me head without any material in the way. Before I could even contemplate discarding my jocks and jamming my throbbing boner into her hot little mouth, she raised her head up, almost a pleased look on her face as she knew she had teased the hell out of me.

"Uh-uh. That's not what you paid for. I just wanted to give a sample of what I can offer. Now let's see what you think of my handy work," she remarked, sliding her dainty little hand along my stomach, inside the waistband of my y fronts and pulling them down to my knees.

My thick swollen cock swung out and stood upright, the tip already leaking some of my own juices. This girl liked what she saw, as she never took her eyes off it. Without a word she loosely wrapped her index finger and thumb around the thick girth, lightly stroking me which made me shiver at her touch. Her repeated contact with the sensitive head was sure to make me cum, given the softness of her teenage fingers.

She helped me get closer to blowing when she dribbled some saliva from her mouth onto the tip of my cock, allowing her to pump my dick more fluidly and tighten her grip around me. This girl had clearly done this many times before and drove me wild when she leaned in close to breathe hotly in my ear whilst she jerked me off.

"Ohhh... you have such a nice hard cock Mr Adams.. Do you like my hand stroking it like this?" she moaned, jerking me faster now.

She leaned back to stare into my tired eyes, biting her bottom lip and then teasingly running her saucy tongue around the inside of her hot-looking lips. It was an image I knew I'd be replaying over and over in my head later.

"Nghhh... It feels so good. So, so good".

I thrust my hips up to meet her working hand, creating very audible fapping noises. I nearly lost it completely when she pressed her soft lips against the side of my face, and then upon my ear lobe. She started french kissing my ear, hotly groaning into it as her stroking of my slimy shaft went into overdrive.

"I bet you wished you could have these lips around your cock right now huh? Kissing it. SUCKING it. Taking it deep inside my hot little mouth," she moaned, her tongue now swabbing against my cheekbone as I could feel a stir deep within my balls.

"Unghhh fuck yes!" I exclaimed, knowing I couldn't hold out much longer.

"And I bet you'd love to put your long hard cock inside my tight..teenage..wet..cunt...?" she whispered so seductively into my ear.

She moved her face down so it was up close to my erection, talking to it seductively.

A picture in my mind of the sight of her wincing in pain as her vice-like teenage pussy took my entire length inside her should’ve been what set me off.

But what she did next was almost impossible for me not to believe.

“Are you gonna cum for me, officer?”

“Here, let me help you with that…”

To my surprise, the gorgeous teen extended her tongue, licking the tip of my oozing crown before closing her soft lips around it and then swirling her tongue around the spongy head while she continued to jerk me off.

“UNGHH!!! F-F-FUCK!!!”

That was enough for the pent-up tension in my nuts to finally release. My cock went off like a fire hose, spurting rope after warm sticky rope of my seed upon my stomach, onto her upper arms and all over the hand that was jerking me off.
She had moved her face away just in time so that none of my warm cream landed anywhere near it.

"Ohhh fuck, oh God, oh shit," I cried out as this incredible young girl helped release what felt like several weeks and months of frustration and tension within a few minutes. I'd never climaxed like that before, my legs going incredibly weak as she squeezed out every last drop from my spent shaft.

“Do you have a towel or some tissues?" she asked, clearly wanting to clean up the mess I spewed upon her.

I pointed toward the compartment in front of her, which had a box of tissues in it. As we cleaned ourselves up and I tucked my member back into my shorts, I took a moment to take in what had transpired. I had to make sure no one would ever find out about this. I may have been retired but I still had a reputation to uphold. If what had happened here was to ever be made public, not only would it be embarrassing, I could potentially lose my benefits as well.

I knew I had to tread carefully as it was only a matter of a couple of weeks when I left this town for good. Yet, I knew for sure that I really wanted to see her again before I did leave. There was just something about her that triggered feelings inside me that I don't think I'd ever felt with anyone else before. I didn't know why, but I was more than eager to find out.

“This was great. I, um, I was wondering if maybe I could see you again?"

She had a look of reluctance on her face. Which was a bit of a surprise considering she would have known she could make some decent coin out of me. Plus she did mention earlier that she thought I was a nice guy. When she did finally speak, she gave me an ultimatum.

"I tell you what. I'm off tomorrow but I'll be around the night after. So if you can find me again, at the same time, and at the same place you picked me up tonight, maybe we can have some more fun. Just make sure to bring some more money with you," she suggested, arching her eyebrow as a reminder of what I had missed out on by being short tonight. She continued,

"And next time I want you to take me somewhere else. Somewhere a bit more comfortable. How does that sound?"

I knew that my mind would be working like a hamster in a wheel over the next couple of days, trying to come up with the ideal place for the next time we would meet up. I'd also have to remember the freeway exit that brought me down here, and also the route I took that led me to the street she was on.

"Sounds good," I replied.

I took one last tired look at her as she exited the car, seeing that tight little ass of hers in those hot denim shorts for the first time.

"So I'll see you in a couple of days then?" I said, in hope that she would be there as promised.

"We'll see," she replied, giving me a sexy little grin for me to savour for the time that I'd be away from her.

Just as she was about to step away from my car and walk down to the bus stop, I had to ask her,

"Oh by the way, what's your name?"

Leaning her back down inside the passenger side of the car, she replied,

"Chloe Grace. But you can call me Chloe".

And with her final remark of the night, I watched the most incredible young woman I'd ever laid eyes on, walk down the street, her hips swaying, those incredible slender legs in her mustard-coloured platform heels that clicked against the concrete, and finally, her gorgeous young face giving me a brief glance over her shoulder, before she walked around the corner, disappearing out of sight…

END OF PART ONE...

« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 10:36:27 AM by HearszAM »
Follow my visual novel writing at:
http://mrdotsgames.com or at http://patreon.com/mrdotsgames

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

The following users thanked this post: pixidragon, Blocboy VC, Dexter07, SnackAttack, OsmarMorningstar, Sorale21

Blocboy VC

Re: LIPS LIKE SUGAR - Part 1 featuring Chloe Moretz
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 02:25:45 PM »
Great job.
Looking forward to part 2.
You should totally post this on some other sites like AO3 (Archive Of Our Own) too. I'd give it more love over there as well.
Your writing was really good.

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

nova62

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 08:38:50 AM »
pls post the rest of the series. thnx

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Sign54

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2023, 01:40:12 PM »
You know she is dating a girl in real life? I want to see a gay chapter.

HearszAM

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2023, 09:47:29 AM »
Yep, I'm aware.
However, I wrote these stories several years ago and posted them on a different site.
I've been going back over them to fix/edit them and putting them up here. :)

Download the FREE demo version of our current game "Sunshine Love" here:  https://mrdotsgames.com/sl-free-demo/

Blocboy VC

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2023, 11:30:37 AM »
Yep, I'm aware.
However, I wrote these stories several years ago and posted them on a different site.
I've been going back over them to fix/edit them and putting them up here. :)
And here's me thinking they're new lol. Still great though.

The following users thanked this post: HearszAM

HearszAM

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2023, 01:36:45 AM »
Kind of great timing to re-post these now given that The Equalizer 3 is now in cinemas ;)

Part 2 is now up. Enjoy!  ;)

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA