Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Going Lolo  (Read 1319 times)

SkyBubble

Going Lolo
« on: February 22, 2023, 03:43:13 PM »
Olympic athletes tend to have a fire, and Lolo Jones is no exception. The hot track star is serious about everything she does. She trains seriously, competes seriously, and enjoys herself seriously when she is not competing. Never more so than when she competes in international competitions such as the Olympics.

The Olympic Village is filled with young, hormonal athletes. When they're not competing, they have lots of energy to release. Sex is everywhere in the Village if you want it.

Lolo Jones looked around the Olympic Village. She walked slowly back to her quarters through the Beijing night. Now as she sat outside her quarters, some of the US swimmers passed by.

"Hi Lolo," said Ryan Lochte.

"Hi."

"You look down. "

"Yeah," said Lolo.

"We're having a little party at our quarters," Ryan said. "It might be just the thing for you."

"No, I'll be fine," said Lolo. She turned to enter her quarters. She plopped herself down on her bed. Lolo sat quietly for a few minutes, just contemplating the events of the day. Suddenly, she stood up.

"You know, maybe Ryan's right," Lolo said to herself. "Maybe I should go have some fun." She smiled. Still in her running shorts and sports bra, Lolo walked out her door and over to where the swimmers stayed. She knocked.

"Hi, Lolo," said Michael Phelps, still in his swim trunks.

"Hi. Came for the party."

"Welcome, Michael said. "Just one thing, though."

"What?"

"You're going to need to lose the sports bra."

"Huh?"

"You're going to have to take off your sports bra. It's the dress code. You might want to take off the shorts too, but that's optional." Lolo shook her head and turned away.

A few feet away, she turned again.

"What the hell?" Lolo said to herself. "I'm already signed up for a nude shot." She smiled. She walked back to the swimmers' quarters. She knocked again. Again Michael answered.

"OK," Lolo said, and she whipped off her sports bra.

"Come on in," said Michael. "Just drop it in this bin. It's where all the girls are putting them." Lolo dropped her sports bra in the bin.

"Welcome!" said Ryan. Lolo looked around. She looked around. There was Amy Acuff, wandering around completely naked. Lolo shook her head. She knew Amy liked to be naked. She had agreed to do a Playboy spread.

There was the softball team. All the girls were running around topless, and several were entirely naked. Many of the guys were naked, too. Lolo smiled.

"Hey, Lolo," said Ryan. "Go get yourself a drink." He nodded towards the corner of the room. Lolo smiled.

"Thanks." She got herself a drink.

Lolo danced to a few songs, her boobs bouncing as she did. She made sure her drink never ran out. After a few songs, she ran into Amy.

"Come on, Lolo, join in the fun," she said. Lolo slipped off her shorts and provocatively tossed them in the bin. Naked, she walked to the bar and got a refill.

As Lolo bellied up to the bar, she felt someone brushing against her. "Looking good, Lolo," Ryan whispered.

"Thanks for inviting me," Lolo said. Impulsively, she kissed Ryan. He pulled her naked body to his, kissing her hard. His hand was on Lolo's butt.

"Ryan, I-"

"Come on," he said. He pushed her up against a wall, kissing her hard. Lolo had to admit to herself that she was enjoying it.

"Mmmmm," said Lolo. She returned Ryan's kiss. "This is a pretty fun party," she said.

"Yeah," said Ryan as he fondled Lolo's boobs. "Pretty fun. Enjoy yourself, if you know what I mean," Ryan said. Lolo chuckled.

"Yeah," Lolo said casually. "I know what you mean." Lolo noticed Ryan's erect cock. With a grin, she got on her knees. She took Ryan's cock in her hand. "May as well have a good time," she said.

Lolo opened her mouth wide and wrapped it around Ryan's cock. She worked it enthusiastically, easily siding it in and out of her pretty mouth. Her tongue ran up and down it. It was growing harder and harder. Lolo kept working Ryan's cock deep in her mouth.

"You sure know what you're doing, Lolo," said Ryan.

"Mmmm," said Lolo, continuing to suck hard. Ryan popped. His cock began to jerk in Lolo's mouth. She pulled off him. His jism spewed all over Lolo's face and her tits. Lolo grinned again.

"Shit, I need another drink," Lolo said when Ryan's stream ended. Rising, she waggled her hot ass as she sashayed to the bar. Suddenly, she was feeling frisky.

Lolo sat on a bed. Observing the scene, she saw Tyson Gay, the American track star, coming towards her.

"Hey, Tyson."

"Hey, Lolo. Mind if I join you?"

"A buck naked, well-built, athletic man wants to know if I mind if he joins me?" Lolo said, giggling just a bit. "Of course I don't mind."

Tyson sat next to her, just a little close, Lolo thought. They chatted a bit. Lolo was laughing and enjoying herself.

"Excuse me," she said. "I'll be right back." Lolo got herself another drink.

Lolo sat down again. She was beginning to have a strong desire for Tyson. She looked at him and smiled.

"Kiss me," Lolo said impulsively.

"Whaa-?"

"Kiss me." Tyson turned and kissed Lolo hard. She wrapped her arms tightly around him and lay flat on her back, pulling her fellow track star on top of her. Tyson was getting hard. Lolo grinned.

Lolo took a deep breath. She spread herself wide. Tyson's hard cock entered her. "Oh!" exclaimed Lolo with a start. She closed her eyes. Tyson began to pump her. At first, he pumped gently, sliding in and out.

"Ram me harder, Baby!" Lolo cried.

"OK," said Tyson. He stuffed his hard cock into Lolo. He rammed her.

"Faster," she said. "Fast, like on the track." Tyson began pumping her hard and fast. He pushed deep into Lolo. She enthusiastically took it all in.

"So good!" Said Lolo. "So good!" Her blonde hair splayed on the pillow, her eyes closed, she intensely felt Tyson's stiff rod going in and out, in and out. She sighed softly.

"Oh, shit, this is good!" said Lolo. "Just keep it up." Tyson slapped against her as he rammed his stiff cock deep into Lolo. He was fully enjoying her warm, wet pussy.

Now Tyson popped. Lolo felt his hard cock jumping inside her, spewing fluid. It slapped the walls of her pussy. Then it went flaccid. Tyson pulled out.

"God, that was good!" Lolo exclaimed. "Sometimes you just need a good fuck."

"Yeah," Tyson said. "Just the thing." He kissed her again and stood up. Lolo rolled over. She needed a rest.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:42:38 PM by SkyBubble »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA