Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: How to Drain Your Dragon (A Milly Alcock story)  (Read 11485 times)

Cptnstrwrs

How to Drain Your Dragon (A Milly Alcock story)
« on: February 26, 2023, 09:52:45 PM »
This is the first of a new series I'm doing called Captain's Cadets. The stories will be all about Cptnstrwrs travelling around the world, breaking in the young up and coming celebrities he meets. As always any feedback is appreciated.

Chapter One - Milly Alcock

So there I was in Los Angeles for the premier of House of Dragons. There were people everywhere, fans, actors, and of course paparazzi. It was crazy, between the noise and the flashing cameras. It wasn't the first big Hollywood premier I'd been invited to, but it ended up being one of the most memorable. As we were directed to head inside I spot a cute young girl walking slowly inside. It takes a few seconds but I recognize her as Australian actress Milly Alcock. I've seen people faking smiles before, but with her...it's something different. I can't tell if she's bored or scared, tonight being one of her first big premiers. As I get a closer look I realize I'm wrong. She's not bored or frightened, I realize, she's sad about something.

I make my way through the crowd until I'm just a few feet from her. Her eyes go wide for a second as she sees me approach. Milly walks over to me, leaning in. "Are you Cptnstrwrs?" she asks. "Yes I am," I reply. "I'm so excited to meet you. I've read so much about you online," Milly says, her face turning a little red. I stare the blonde twenty-something up and down. She's thin, but toned, with a cute small, and a tight little ass. The low cut neckline of her white dress shows off her tiny tits, probably A cups by the look of them. All in all, she's an attractive girl and I realize I have to reply before she catches me oogling her. "Are you excited? Being the star of a Game of Thrones show is a pretty big deal right?" I ask. "Yeah it's been great so far..." Milly replies, looking down at the floor. "Hey, is everything ok? You looked a little, I don't know...sad a few minutes ago," I ask. For a second it looks like her eyes tear up but Milly wipes her eyes with the back of her hand. "I'm alright. I just wish I didn't come here alone tonight," she replies. "You don't have a date for tonight? Was your boyfriend busy or something?" I ask.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Milly replies sadly. "I've been so busy filming and promoting the show since I left Australia that I haven't really had time for dating. Between that and all the reporters following me around, asking questions..." Milly says, her voice trailing off as her eyes begin to tear up again. "Hey. It's alright," I say, gently stroking her cheek. "Why don't we get out of here? Let's go find somewhere we can be alone?" I ask. She nods slowly and we make our way into the theater. We sneak away from the crowd, finding a hallway that's roped off. We try each of the doors until we find one that's open. We go in, locking the door behind us. Looking around, it's clear we've found one of the janitor closets. "So what would you say is your biggest problem with trying to find a boyfriend?" I ask her. She blushes a little before answering. "Well finding a boyfriend is the easy part. Let's just say I don't have the...experience I need to keep them around," Milly says. "There's no easy way to say this so I'll just come out and ask. Are you a virgin?" I ask. "No. I've had sex a couple of times but the guy did most of the work," she replies, clearly embarrassed. "I just kind of laid there while he did his thing," she adds quietly. "Well, what if I helped you with your experience problem?" I ask, grinning at her. "What do you mean?" Milly asks, a confused look on her face.

"What do you think I mean? How about we get you some real life experience right now?" I ask. "I can walk you through everything," I say, the look on her face giving away her answer before she says it out loud. "I'll take any help I can get," she says softly, doing her best to avoid making eye contact with me. Putting my hand under her chin I lift her face so she's looking into my eyes. I lean down kissing her on the lips, Milly moaning at my touch. We start making out, Milly wrapping her arms around my head and shoulders. As we kiss I surprise by slipping my tongue into her mouth a few times, hoping she'll get the hint. She catches on quickly, chasing my tongue back into my mouth with hers. I use the opportunity to slide my hands down her sides, giving her small ass a quick squeeze. "Hey!" Milly shouts, laughing. "Quiet! Do you want someone to hear us?" I laugh back. "Sorry. I'll try to be quieter the next time you grab my ass," she says, rolling her eyes.

Out of the corner of my eye I catch sight of a folding chair leaning against the wall. "I've got an idea. Just hold on," I tell Milly, walking to the chair. Picking it up, I open the chair up and set it down in front of her. "How about we move on to the next skill you'll need to keep a man?" I ask her, sitting down in the chair. "And what would that be?" Milly asks, her voice full of nervousness. "You're a smart girl. I'm sure you can figure it out," I reply, unbuckling my belt. Slowly she kneels down in front of me. Milly reaches for my zipper, doing her best to keep her arm from shaking. She pulls the zipper down, staring at my boxer shorts as I slide my pants off. Milly looks up silently and I nod my approval, letting her know it's ok to continue. Grabbing the boxer shorts at the waist she slides them off, gasping when she finally catches her first glimpse of my semi-hard cock, hesitating. "Go on. It's ok. I know you want to taste it," I say, grinning down at her.

With a deep breath Milly opens her mouth, leaning in towards my hips. She takes my shaft in her hand and I can't help but notice how soft her hands are. Reaching her target, her tongue slides out of her mouth, Milly flicking it against the tip of my dick. A few times I catch her sneaking a glance up at me, almost as if she's looking for some sign that she's doing it right. "God Milly, you're tongue feels great on my dick, but I know you can do better," I say, putting my hands behind her head. "Open wide baby," I command her, Milly surprising me with how quickly she obeys.

I pull her closer to me, sliding my dick as deep into her mouth as I can, Milly's eyes going wide. GWAH! GWAH! GWAH! I slide her head up and down my dick, Milly gagging on it as I throat fuck her. "If I let go can you take over now that I showed you how to blow me?" I ask her. She nods quickly, probably grateful that she can move at her own pace again. I let go of her head and Milly begins blowing me again, not as quickly as I just made her go, but at least this time she's deep throating me and not just licking the tip. "That's it baby. Just like that. Slobber all over my dick. Trust me you're going to want it as wet and hard for what comes next," I say, Milly looking up and giving me a questioning look.

I let her continue blowing me for another few minutes before I stop her. "Alright that's enough. Take off your panties and come on up here," I say, patting my thighs. Milly stands slowly, trying not to look too nervous. She lifts up the bottom of her dress, showing off her thin black panties. Slipping a finger under the elastic waistband on either side of hips, Milly slides her panties down and off. Once again I motion to her towards my lap. The tiny blonde moves in slow motion, climbing onto my lap, straddling me. She lets out a slight gasp as her pussy brushes against the tip of my cock. "Go on. It's ok. I want you to get that cock inside you and fuck me good," I say. She grabs hold of my dick with her hand, barely applying any force. Lining the tip of my cock with her twenty two year pussy she lowers her hips towards mine. "Ugh!" Milly cries out as my dick enters her, no doubt stretching her tight pussy wider than it's ever been stretched before. "You're okay. Just go slow. Let yourself enjoy being filled up by a big hard dick," I say, stroking her cheek.

Milly nods, the look on her face a mix of pain and pleasure. Biting her lip, she continues pushing herself onto my waiting cock. "Ugghh! Oh shit!" Milly groans. She stops suddenly, my cock just a couple inches short of being completely inside her. "It can't go any further. You filled me up with your cock," Milly whines. "It's alright. Now move yourself up and down on it. Ride that dragon, Baby," I laugh. Putting her hands on my shoulders Milly begins rocking her hips back and forth on my cock. After a few passes, she adds an up and down movement to her motions. "Oh god! It's so big! Your dick feels so great!" Milly cries. She moves faster and faster, her moans and groans getting louder by the second. "Ugghhh! Aggghhh! Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" Milly sobs. She leans in, burying her face between my neck and shoulder, using my body to muffle her screams of pleasure, her tiny body trembling as she orgasms.

Milly finally starts moving again, groaning as she pulls herself upright, my cock still buried between her legs. She looks exhausted but happier than she has all night. "Well it's good to see you got off but what about me?" I ask with a grin. "The way I see it we have a few different options. The first one is we keep going and I cum inside you," I say. "We can't do that. I'm not on birth control yet," Milly replies nervously.  "Well the second option is we keep going, I pull out and cum on you," I continue. "I'd have no way of cleaning myself off before we have to go back out there," Milly whines. "Or the third is..." I begin to say as Milly jumps off of me at lightning speed. In the blink of an eye she's once again on her knees, my still hard cock balls deep in her mouth. The sight of her head bobbing up and down as she devours my cock is the final breaking point. I start to cum and Milly's lips somehow become even tighter around my dick.

With her lips locked around the shaft of my cock Milly sucks as hard as she can, my dick pumping all it's cum deep down her throat. Not once does she gag or lose focus at the task at hand, and I can't be prouder of my 'student' as she drains my dragon dry. For a second I think she's trying to suck every last drop of cum out of my body when she stops as suddenly as she started. She sits down on the floor, sliding her panties back on. Milly stands, licking her lips clean. "What are we waiting for? Someone's probably looking for us by now," Milly says, walking confidently to the door. As I follow her out I can't help but realize that not only have I improved her skills in the bedroom, but that this will be far from the last time Milly and I will see each other...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, Cdog215546, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

Re: How to Drain Your Dragon (A Milly Alcock story)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2023, 12:28:24 AM »
Nice to see a GOT themed story, and the first story on this site with Milly.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Viri

Re: How to Drain Your Dragon (A Milly Alcock story)
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 08:33:58 PM »
The good captain sure is getting around lol

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA