Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Captain's Cougars - Chapter 1 Salma Hayek  (Read 29655 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Captain's Cougars - Chapter 1 Salma Hayek
« on: March 07, 2023, 06:32:26 AM »
 Chapter 1 - Salma Hayek

New York City

I had just left one of the craziest parties I'd ever been to while visiting some friends in New York City. There were all kinds of celebrities, models and musicians there, but that wasn't unexpected for the people I hung out with. What I wasn't expecting was that Salma Hayek would ask me if I wanted a ride back to my hotel in her limo. Of course I said yes and we quickly left the party. We couldn't have been more than a few blocks from the party when she asked the driver to pull over into a nearby alley.

"Hey, what's going on? Why did we stop?" I ask, confused. "I've heard so much about you Captain and I wanted to see if the rumors are true. Everyone says how much the ladies love you. Well I want to see if it's all hype or if they're telling the truth," Salma replies. "Well ok. But.." I start to say when she cuts me off. "But nothing. Tonight I'm in charge. You do what I say and speak only when spoke to. Think of me as your Mexican Milf Mami," Salma says with a grin. "Are you up to the challenge?" Salma asks, rubbing my dick through my pants. "Y-yes," I groan. "That's what I like to hear," she replies. "Unzip my dress," she says, leaning forward. I reach behind, doing as I'm told.

Salma slides her dress down and off, leaving her red bra and panties the only things keeping her from being completely nude. Even in her fifties she looks amazing, her huge tits desperately trying to escape the bra she's wearing. "What are you waiting for? Don't keep me waiting," she barks, giving my dick a playful slap. "Ugh" I grunt at the hit. "Aww! Poor baby. Did I hurt you?" Salma says in a slightly mocking tone. "N-no. Just surprised me is all," I reply, trying to save face and failing miserably. "I'll tell you what. I'll kiss your little boo boo and then it's time to get done to business. How's that sound?" Salma asks. "Yeah, that sounds good," I say. Without warning she slaps my cheek. "Try again. You know what I want to hear!" Salma shouts. "Yes Mami. That sounds great," I reply, feeling both shock and...arousal at her light slap. Salma just gives me a cocky grin as she reaches between my legs, pulling down my zipper.

"Take off your belt," Salma snaps. I comply immediately, undoing my belt and tossing it aside. She pulls down my pants, sticking a hand into the fly of my boxers. Finding her target, she pulls my semi hard cock, eyeing it up and down. "I don't see any bruises but a deal's a deal," she laughs. Salma begins giving me one of the most incredible blowjobs I've ever had. I tilt my head to the side, trying to catch a glimpse of her impressive cleavage as her head bobs up and down between my thighs. The few peeks I get don't leave me disappointed. As if she can read my mind Salma stops blowing me and looks up at me. "I'll give you one more special treat and then you're all mine," she says, a sly smile on her face. Her hand disappears behind her back, only to reappear as her bra falls to the floor, her tits tumbling out in freedom.

Salma kneels down in front of me, leaning in close. Pushing her breasts together she begins tit fucking me. Her huge tits feel like nothing I've ever experienced before, so soft but at the same time unyielding, trapping my dick between them as she slides them up and down my shaft. She lets a little spit fall from her mouth onto my dick, lubricating my hard cock as she buries it in that amazing cleavage of her. She slides up and down as fast as she can, my cock almost immediately becoming rock hard.  "Well that didn't take long," Salma laughs, standing up. Salma slides her panties down and off, winking at me as she does. She climbs onto my lap, grinding her pussy against my cock. "Does that feel good? You want to be inside me?" Salma purrs as she continues to tease my cock. "Yes Mami, I want to be inside you," I groan as Salma keeps rubbing against my cock.

For a moment I think she's going to tease me as long as she can. But then Salma does the unexpected, squatting down and slips my dick inside of her. We both moan as she slides down my shaft as far as possible, Salma slowly moving her hips up and down as she finally starts fucking me. "You like that Baby? They way my pussy feels wrapped around your dick?" Salma moans, stroking my cheek. "It feels amazing Mami. Don't stop. Fuck me harder!" I groan, grabbing her ass hard. Salma slaps my face hard. "No touching! At least no touching without permission," Salma says playfully.

She goes right back to riding my cock as if nothing had just happened. As she rides me without mercy I can't help but stare at her huge, bouncing tits, hoping she won't notice. "Like what you see?" Salma laughs, giving me a sly grin. She thrusts down on my cock, sitting in place. Grabbing my head she pulls me face first towards her tits. "Go on. You know you want to," Salma purrs. She doesn't need to tell me twice. I start sucking and licking her nipples, switching back and forth between her tits. "Oh yeah Baby! Just like that Captain!" Salma groans. I bury my face between her tits kissing, licking, and nipping at every inch of her amazing breasts for what feels like a small eternity. Finally Salma has enough, pulling my head from between her tits. "That was amazing but I'm not done with you yet," she says, sliding back down on my cock. She rides me hard for several minutes before once again stopping without warning.

Standing, Salma turns her back to me and I get my first glimpse of her incredible ass. She lowers it towards me and for a minute I think she wants me to fuck her amazing ass. My dreams are quickly shattered as she grabs my dick in her hand, guiding it back to her pussy. She arches her back, fucking me reverse cowgirl, her tits bouncing wildly every time her hips slam into my. While I was hesitant when she changed positions this one is much better, my dick even deeper inside her than it was moments ago. I want to reach under her and squeeze that tight little ass of hers so badly but the angle of Salma's body makes it impossible. As if reading my mind Salma offers me a consolation prize. "Grab my tits Captain! Now!" Salma growls, voice full of lust. I do as commanded, grabbing a breast in each hand and squeezing hard, holding them tightly as her body flails around on my cock. "Fuck yeah Captain! Just like that!" Salma groans as I tighten my grip on her tits. She moans and groans, speeding up her bouncing, my thighs and hips sore from the dozens of times her body slammed into mine. It doesn't last long though.

Salma stops abruptly, pulling herself off of my cock, leaving me groaning at the loss of her pussy wrapped around my dick. She glares at me for a second before speaking. "You know I just realized something. Why am I the one doing all the heavy lifting here? Get up Captain," she barks. I doing as she says, my legs aching from her wild ride just moments ago. Salma sits in the middle of the seat, spreading her legs wide open, showing the whole world her pretty little pussy. "Remember earlier when I said I wanted to see if the rumors about you were true Captain? Well that's what we're going to do right now," Salma says, her eyes locked on mine. "You're going to fuck me until I say you can stop," she continues, rubbing her clit. "Now get over here! We don't have all night," she snaps.

I walk over to Salma, cock in my hand. Using my free hand to spread her pussy lips I slide into her, both of us groaning. I begin thrusting slowly at first, picking up speed as Salma's moans start getting louder. She wraps her legs around my waist as I fuck her, pulling me towards her. We fall over, Salma landing on her back on the seat with me on top of her, my dick still buried between her legs. I go with it, pounding her pussy, pinning her to the seat as I fuck her even harder. "You like that Mami? You like when I make you my whore?" I ask, fully expecting her to slap me again. To my surprise she grins back at me. "I fucking love it when you take charge. Show me who's the boss Captain! Make Mami your dirty little whore!" Salma groans. I slip a hand between us, rubbing her clit as hard and fast as I can. It only takes seconds to pay off. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum all over that Captain cock!" Salma wails. Leaning in I lick and nip at her rock hard nipples, still fucking her while playing with her clit. The combination of clit, pussy and nipples is too much for her, Salma cumming loudly. "Uggghhh! Aggghhh! It feels so fucking good Captain. I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over your hard cock!" Salma cries.

As her body trembles in orgasm Salma's pussy squeezes my cock hard and I can't fight it anymore. I feel my cock tense up and I know what's about to happen. "Fuck yeah Captain! Cum inside," Salma moans, clearly also realizing what's about to happen. My cock explodes inside her, filling her Milf pussy full of my cum. We both groan loudly as I shoot my load inside her, and for a moment it feels like I'm never going to stop. "It feels so warm! It feels so good," Salma says. I finally finish, pulling out of her. Salma sits up quickly, grabbing my dick and sucking it off until it's completely clean. We gather up our clothes and get dressed in silence, grinning at each other as we occasionally make eye contact. Salma signals to the limo driver to take me back to my hotel. As we pull up in front of the hotel Salma asks for my cell phone. Taking it from me she programs her number into the phone.

"It's nice to see that the rumors about you were mostly true," Salma says smirking. "If you're ever in town again give me a call. I still have a few more things to teach you, but I'll save them for next time," she says with a grin. "I can't wait," I reply. Getting out of the limo I limp into the lobby of the hotel, fully feeling the effects of Salma's wild ride. "Are you alright sir?" the clerk at the front desk asks me as I check in. "I'm better than alright. I'm doing great," I reply, taking the room key from the clerk. As I make my way to the elevator I know that even though I'm heading straight for bed there's no way I'm going to get much sleep, especially since I keep replaying the events of the last few hours with Salma, my new Milf Mami in my head...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, VSM14, Dexter07, Cheogh, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

Re: Captain's Cougars - Chapter 1 Salma Hayek
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2023, 08:04:29 AM »
Damn, that was awesome! I loved the dirty talk. You captured her personality so well.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

VSM14

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2023, 10:58:17 AM »
Funny story and hot.

Are you taking requests? Sofia Vergara would be a nice fit to this series.

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2023, 08:36:12 PM »
The way you write yourself in these stories is funny as hell. I agree with Cade, you nailed the way she talks. Salma is a true cougar

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA