Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Getaway: Big Bear Lake (Jessica Chastain & Anne Hathaway)  (Read 7543 times)

DarkSwordsman

Starring: Jessica Chastain, Anne Hathaway and Emily Blunt

Steam billowed up from my hot cup of coffee as I brought it to my lips, enjoying the rich aroma as it wafted into my nostrils.  My laptop was open on the table in front of me and I took another sip from my cup as I fired up Zoom.  That particular app will feature prominently across the next few pages, for the tale I’m about to tell largely consists of three separate video calls.  The first took place about two months ago.  I received a text a week earlier from Jessica Chastain, requesting a booking and a Zoom call in which to discuss it.  Now this was curious to say the least, for texts from Jessica usually read something like ‘need to see you. Fit me in ASAP’, which of course, I always did.  So the fact that her next booking required any kind of discussion at all was both intriguing and exciting.

We arranged a time to talk and that familiar beaming smile was there to greet me as I opened up Zoom and joined our video call. 

“Hello there,” said Jessica, sipping from a herbal tea.

“Hello, hello,” I replied.  “Long time, no see.”  It had been about two months, which for us was a very long time indeed.

“Right?!  I’ve missed that pretty face.”

“Likewise.  What have you been up to?”

Jessica talked me through her hectic work schedule (which was the reason I hadn’t seen her), giving me the lowdown on her latest projects.  She flipped the question and I filled her in on my recent guests, giving her a detailed account of my day at Alison Brie’s.  I took my guest’s privacy incredibly seriously but I have to admit that often went out the window when conversing with Miss Chastain.  But I trusted her not to blab, and she loved hearing about my exploits, so I felt it my duty to indulge her once in a while.

“Wow!” she said as I wrapped up my story.  “Lucky ladies.”

I laughed.  “Weren’t you listening to the story?  There were six of them, for Christ’s sake!  I think *I* was the lucky one.”

Jessica smiled.  “Well, agree to disagree.”

“Suit yourself.  So, we have a booking to discuss?”

“We do.  So, it’s my girlfriend Em’s 40th birthday next month and I’d like to organise a little something for her.”

“Em?” I asked.

“Emily Blunt.”

“I see.  So you’d like to throw her a party?” I asked, wondering if I’d end up with another Alison situation on my hands and very much hoping that I would. 

“Actually, no,” Jessica replied, and if I told you that my heart didn’t sink a little, I’d be telling a big, fat lie.  “I was thinking of something different.”

“Oh, yeah?  And what might that be, exactly?”

“Well, Em’s always had this fantasy and I’d like to help her fulfil it.”

Well, it was no reverse gangbang, but I’ve gotta say, that sounded pretty good as well.

“I see.  And what fantasy might that be?”

“She likes to…watch people.”

“So, she’s a voyeur?”

“Yeah.”

“Interesting.  And has she ever watched you before?”

“Uh uh.  She’s asked me a few times but, well…let’s just say that until I met you, my sex life wasn’t that exciting.”

“But now that it is, you want to share it with your friend?”

She grinned and nodded her head. 

“Right.  So, what, she’ll come here and sit in the corner while we bone?”

“No, she doesn’t like to do it live.  She said she doesn’t trust herself not to join in the action.”

“Well, I mean…I’d be fine with that.”

Jessica laughed.  “I’m sure you would.  But unfortunately for you, Emily is monogamous.”  A grin spread across my face and I was tempted to say ‘we’ll see about that’, but I thought better of it.  “That’s why she likes to watch.  She gets to witness all these wild sexual encounters…”

“But without cheating on Jim Halpert?”

Jessica tipped her head back, unleashing a tittering laugh.  “Exactly.”

“So, we’ll be doing it on here then?” I asked, nodding at my webcam.  “Zoom sex?”

“Actually, I was thinking we’d go old school with it.”

“Oh, yeah?  Good old fashioned sex tape?”

Jessica nodded, a naughty smirk tickling the corners of her mouth.  “I bought a new camera specially.”

“Damn,” I said.  “Someone didn’t watch Pam & Tommy.”

She laughed again.  “Well I won’t be keeping it in my safe while the workmen are in.  It can go on here.”  She tapped the side of her laptop.  “This thing’s like Fort Knox.”

“I see.  So how we gonna show it to her?”

“On here,” she said, pointing at her screen.  “We’ll have a little virtual viewing party.”

“Party for three, huh?”

“Four.  My girl Annie wants in on it too.”

“Annie…Hathaway?”

“Uh huh.  You like her?”

“Who doesn’t?!”

She laughed once more, her smirk growing wider.  “Yeah, she’s stunning, right?  Such a sweetheart too.”

“So, she wants in on the premiere or the making of?”

“Both.”

“Nice,” I grinned.  “So, where we doing it?  Here?  Yours?  Hers?”

“Actually, I thought we’d rent somewhere and make a little trip out of it.  I found a little place near Big Bear Lake.”

“Sounds good,” I said, and well, it really did.

Jessica and I chatted a while longer and she told me she’d set up another call with Anne once we’d landed on a date, so we could discuss the finer details.  Emily’s birthday, I’m reliably informed, was on February 23rd, so Jessica booked our accommodation for the weekend before.  I met Anne during our second call a week or so after and the itinerary for our little trip was laid out before me, getting me very, very excited. 

I rearranged a few dates in my diary and the big weekend rolled around quicker than I had expected.  I woke nice and early on Saturday morning, ate, showered, packed a few things, and before I knew it, a rental car was pulling into my driveway.  Jessica and Anne (both New Yorkers) flew in from the east that morning and drove straight to my place from LAX. 

I went outside to greet them, watching as the car doors opened and two gorgeous figures emerged from within.  Jessica, of course, I was already more than familiar with, but she looked as stunning as ever in a simple white t-shirt, tucked into a pair of pants, with a matching jacket on top. 

As did Anne, who looked very cool and sexy in a sleeveless black top and leggings with an oversized green flannel hanging just below her shoulders.  Very 90’s chic. 

Jessica raced up and hugged me, kissing me on the lips before she gave me and Anne a proper introduction.  We shook hands and exchanged kisses, then I invited them in for a pit stop before we hit the road.  The girls took on some water and made use of the facilities while I popped the trunk of the rental, moving their cases from their car to mine.  I shoved my luggage in the trunk with theirs, locked up my place and we all climbed into my car as we set off for Big Bear Lake.

Fast forward a week or so and our trip to Big Bear had been and gone.  It was early in the evening on February 27th and I found myself in the midst of a second video call with Anne and Jessica.  Emily’s actual birthday was four days earlier, but it was surmised that the big day and following weekend would be reserved for family matters, so Jessica arranged the call for the Monday after.  I was on my bed for this one, dressed in a T-shirt and shorts with my laptop on my thighs.  Anne and Jessica were on bed too (though not the same one, unfortunately) and both appeared to be wearing some kind of silk dressing gown, while still being dolled to the nines.

This was the first we’d all seen each other since the trip so that was the main topic of conversation, as I’m sure you can imagine.  We were deep in discussion about the events of the second day when Zoom sent us all an alert.  A fourth party had requested to join.

“She’s here,” said Jessica.  “We all set?”

“Yep,” said Anne.

“Mmhmm,” I replied.

“OK.”  Jessica clicked her trackpad and Zoom helpfully re-arranged our windows for us as Emily Blunt was added to the call.

Before she could speak, Anne and Jessica promptly burst into a hearty rendition of the “Happy Birthday” song.  Unlike the rest of us, Emily was sat a sofa, clad in a brown (probably faux) leather dress. 

A big, broad smile stretched across her face as her friends serenaded her and she thanked them emphatically when they reached the final note.

“Aww, thank you, ladies.  You know how to make a girl feel special.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” said Jessica.  “We know it’s a little late, but we wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a happy birthday and to introduce you to our friend, Tyler.”

“Ah, so this is the famous Tyler,” Emily replied.  “I’ve heard a lot about you, love.  Great to finally meet.”

“All good, I hope?” I asked.

“Oh, yeah,” she said with a grin.  “Very good.”

The four of us got to chatting, or rather the three ladies got to chatting, while I stayed mostly quiet.  The three of them got caught up on what they’d all been up to, with Anne and Jessica keeping our trip to Big Bear carefully under wraps.  Discussion switched to Emily’s birthday, and she gleefully rattled off all the things she’d done with her family and all the gifts she’d gotten from John.

“Wow!” said Jessica.  “Sounds like you’ve been spoiled this year, hon’.”

“Mmhmm.  I’m very lucky,” Emily replied.  “And of course, the big party at the weekend.  You girls are still coming, right?”

“Uh huh,” said Anne.

“Wouldn’t miss it,” Jessica added.

“That’s great,” said Emily.  “Can’t wait to see you guys.  And, Tyler, you’re more than welcome to come along too.”

Somehow I didn’t think this particular 40th birthday party would go the way of Alison’s and I’d probably back out of it later, but for now accepting the invitation seemed like the polite thing to do.  “Thank you, Emily.  I’d love to come.”

“And speaking of your birthday,” Jessica chimed in, “we need to give you your gift.”

“Aww, girls, you shouldn’t have,” Emily replied, flashing that big, pretty smile.  “So are you going to bring it along to my party or…?”

There was a brief pause as Anne and Jessica looked at one another through their webcams, then the pair of them burst out laughing.

“Not sure you’d want that, hon’,” Anne declared, her lips curled up in a grin.

“Yeah, I think it’s best that we give it to you now,” Jessica added, wearing a smirk of her own.

“Now?!  How will that work over Zoom?” Emily laughed.

“You’ll see,” said Jessica.  “Tyler, baby, do you have the camera?”

“Uh huh.”  I picked up the camera from the mattress beside me and held it up to my webcam.  I think I might have spooked Jessica a little with my Pam & Tommy comment, ‘cause when we got back from our trip, she left the camera with me for safekeeping.  We both agreed that my place was statistically far less likely to be broken into. 

“Camera?!” asked Emily, suddenly looking very confused.  “Did you guys record me a video message or something?!”

“Oh, God, no,” Jessica laughed.  “Much better than that.  So, the three of us took a trip up to Big Bear last weekend, and we thought you might like to see what we got up to.”

Emily’s expression had only gotten blanker, and it appeared that Jessica’s explanation had only served to confuse her further.  “What you got…?  Ohhhh,” she said, and you could practically pinpoint the exact second that the penny finally dropped, “OK.”

“Was that a ‘yes’?” asked Jessica.

“Fuck yeah, that was a ‘yes’,” Emily grinned excitedly.  “Hook that thing up, already!”

Anne and Jessica laughed as I did as instructed, connecting the camera to my laptop as quickly as I could.  A video popped up in my media player and I shared my screen with the ladies.  I adjusted the settings on Zoom so the video played in the centre, with two chat windows on either side. 

“Ready, Emily?” I asked.

“I was born ready, baby,” she replied, shifting her body a little like she was settling in for a Netflix binge. 

But what we were about to watch was far better than anything you’d find on there.  I hit the spacebar on my laptop and the video started to play.

Anne was behind the camera for the opening shot, pointing it at the window and the cars speeding by as we cruised down the freeway.  Panning from the window and across the back of the driver’s seat, she settled on the gap between the two front seats, framing me from the shoulders up as I handled the steering wheel, my eyes on the road ahead.  Locks of red hair crept into frame as she moved down slowly, finally settling on my lap where Jessica Chastian was blowing me behind the wheel.

“Ooh, yeah!” Emily exclaimed, her eyes glowing as she watched the tape.  “This gets right to the good stuff, huh?!”

Kneeling on the passenger seat with her feet tucked up against the door, Jessica leant over the centre console as she bobbed her pretty red head, sucking my dick in a steady rhythm.  I noted at the time how good this felt (blowjobs from Jessica usually did), but it wasn’t until I ‘reviewed’ the footage when I got back home that I realised how deep she was going.  With every pass she took, her lips slid up to the ridge of my crown and she sucked at my head a few times before plummeting back down to the base. 

“Bloody hell,” Emily gasped, as the full length of my cock came into view.  “He’s huge!”

A steady refrain of loud slurping noises and contented ‘mmm’’s of enjoyment poured into the camera’s mic, interspersed with the occasional groan from yours truly as I was sucked six ways from Sunday.  I can still remember how wet her mouth was and every pass she took had a wonderfully sloppy sound to it as she worked me over, coating my shaft in saliva. 

“Blimey!” said Emily, looking through her webcam at Jessica.  “You can suck a cock, can’t you, love?”

“Mmhmm,” Jessica replied, grinning proudly as the four of us admired her handiwork.

There’s a lot about this that I remember distinctly.  The amount of precum I was leaking (a lot).  The force of her suction (high).  How hard I was gripping the steering wheel (so hard I almost yanked it off).  How much I wanted to pull over and fuck her on the backseat (so much that I was willing to risk a twenty car pileup).  But what I don’t remember was Anne pointing the camera past me to show how busy the road was, and quite how many people passed the 2021 Best Actress winner as she blew me right there on the highway.

“Oh my God, there’s so many people!” Emily laughed.  “Weren’t you worried about getting caught?!”

“Tinted windows,” Jessica grinned.  “Besides, I was so freakin’ horny!  I didn’t want to wait ‘til we got to the cabin.”

“Fucking slag!” Emily quipped.  That means ‘slut’ in British.  “Wait, is that the 210?!”

“Mmhmm,” said Anne.

“Fuck me!  You guys hadn’t even left LA yet?!”

“Uh uh,” said Jessica, smirking as she shook her head.

Emily laughed.  “My God, you horny fuckers!”

Light gagging sounds started to pour through my laptop speakers and I recalled the exact moment where my tip touched the back of Jessica’s throat.

“Aww, fuck!” I heard myself say and I remembered quite vividly how hard it was getting to concentrate on driving. 

“Fucking hell, Jess!” Emily exclaimed.

The initial shock was beginning to wear off and she was moving into the horny phase.  Her mouth hung open slightly, and I could see that her eyes were beginning to gloss over. 

Jessica throated me a few more times, then pried her lips from around my helmet, saliva coating every inch of my schlong.  She raised her head and Anne followed her with the camera as she sat back in her seat, still stroking my spit-drenched cock. 

“Your turn,” she said, looking straight into the lens.

“Not sure I can reach from back here,” Anne laughed from behind the camera.

“Oh, it can be done.  Trust me,” Jessica grinned.  “Here, you can lean on this,” she instructed, patting the armrest in front of the centre console.

Anne handed the camera to Jessica who immediately pointed it at her as she crawled through the gap in the seats.  Her lips parted and my grip on the steering wheel tightened as they slid down onto my cock.  At the time, I wasn’t quite sure how she’d gotten herself in that position.  And quite frankly, I couldn’t have cared less.  But watching the video when I got back home, I could see that she was kneeling on the backseat, her elbows on the armrest as she dipped down into my lap.  Her ass stuck out behind her, and Jessica got a nice little shot of it with the camera, even squeezing it with her free hand before she panned back around to the front of the car.

She couldn’t get the camera low enough to see what was happening, but Anne’s head bobbing up and down beneath the lens told its own story.  She couldn’t go as deep as Jessica in her awkward position, but she compensated for her lack of depth with a variety of different moves that almost made me shoot my load in the middle of I-210.  She began by lapping at the slit, cleaning up the precum as it seeped from the tip in copious volume.  Then she moved down a little lower, swirling her tongue around my crown, then flicking it against the side of my shaft. 

“Yeah, that’s it, Annie,” Jessica encouraged.  “Suck that cock, girl.”

She panned the camera down briefly as she sat back against the door, her feet wedged up against the armrest.  She’d undone the button on her pants and her free hand was rummaging around in there with some degree of relish as she watched her friend blow me.  Panning back up, she pointed the camera at the back of the car, capturing a full body shot of Anne as she sucked my dick. 

She was a lot higher up than Jessica had been and it got me thinking about all the things that passing drivers would have witnessed if not for the advent of tinted windows.  They wouldn’t have seen Anne’s face, of course, ‘cause it was in my lap, but what they would have seen was world famous actress Jessica Chastain filming the whole thing from the passenger’s seat, while a wandering hand scoured the inside of her pants.

“Fuck, you guys are crazy!” Emily laughed, her expression a curious mixture of arousal and amusement as she watched the events unfold. 

“Wait for it,” Jessica grinned.  She clearly knew what was coming next, and I surmised from this that she’d since ‘reviewed’ the footage as thoroughly as I had. 

Anne’s head started bobbing faster and the sounds spilling from my laptop were a clear indication of just how hard she was sucking me.  It was genuinely one of the best blowjobs I’ve ever received.  So good, in fact, that I momentarily forgot where I was, what I was doing and, quite possibly, who I was as well. 

“Ohhh, Jesus,” I groaned, letting my head fall backwards until I was staring at the roof of the car.

I remember that moment of bliss lasted just a few seconds before a voice to my right clawed me from my reverie.

“Erm…Ty,” said Jessica, “eyes on the road, baby.”

I snapped out my stupor almost immediately, just in time to see that the car had veered ever so slightly into the neighbouring lane.  Thankfully, there were no cars in the immediate vicinity but it was still enough to make me leap straight out of my skin.

“Fuck!” I yelped as I pulled at the steering wheel, returning my car to a single lane.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, but I think it would be fair to say that my two famous passengers didn’t share my level of alarm.  Jessica’s only response was a faint chuckle from behind the camera, while Anne didn’t even lift her head out of my lap, still sucking my dick like nothing had happened. 

“Oh my God!” Emily gasped, her mouth hanging open.  “You guys!  This is fucking crazy!” she laughed, shaking her head in disbelief. 

“Do you need to pull over?” Jessica asked in the video.

“Yes,” I replied, still breathing heavily, overcome by the near death experience.

Jessica laughed.  “Annie, that means ‘stop’, honey.”

“Aww!” Anne whined as she popped my crown from between her lips, grinning from ear to ear as she returned to her seat.

Jessica followed her with the camera, keeping it on her as she peeled her leggings down to her knees, taking her panties with them.  Laying back across the seat, Anne rested her head against the backrest as she reached between her thighs, spreading her legs as wide as she could.  Putting a hand to her clit, she strummed herself with a pair of fingers, cooing softly as she looked at the camera.

“Can I go first?” she asked, fluttering her eyelids in a way that was hard to say ‘no’ to.

“Looks like you need to,” Jessica chuckled.  “When’s the next exit, Tyler?”

“Erm…not sure,” I said stiffly.

I put my cock back in my pants and I recall trying with all my might to keep my eyes on the road and away from the rearview mirror.

“Hmm,” said Jessica, “maybe I oughta keep you busy in the meantime then.”

At first I thought she was talking to me and I remember that I was just about to protest when I saw who she was really addressing.

“I think you better,” Anne smirked, then motioned for the camera.  “Hand that to me.”

Jessica passed the camera through the gap in the seats and next thing we knew it was trained on her as she climbed up onto the armest.  She looked into the camera as she pulled Anne’s leggings down to her ankles, a tall pair of platform boots prohibiting her from lowering them further.  Her ass stuck out behind her as she leaned down to remove them and I saw my arm creep into shot as I grabbed a handful of buttcheek, giving it a hearty squeeze.

“Poor choice of footwear,” said Jessica, grinning at the camera as she untied Anne’s bootlaces. 

“Well, I didn't know we’d be doing this,” Anne laughed, still playing with her pussy as she held the camera.

Jessica removed Anne’s boot and dropped it into the floor, then pulled down her leggings and panties, leaving them dangling off her right leg.  Anne spread her legs as her friend crawled between, capturing the moment that her tongue rolled out and she guided it straight to her clit. 

“Mmm, yeah, that’s it,” Anne moaned from behind the camera.  “That’s what I need.”

I had a suspicion that what she really needed was up front with me, but I’m sure Jessica’s tongue was a worthy appetiser.  It was around this time that I broke my vow not to watch, and I let my eyes indulge in the action taking place in my rearview mirror.  My view was blocked by Jessica’s head and all I could see was Anne’s face lighting up as she ran her fingers through that pretty red hair.  But that was more than enough to keep me rigid, and I split my time between watching the action, keeping my eyes on the road and hunting for an exit ramp. 

And though I couldn’t see much at the time, the video footage more than filled me in on what I’d missed when I got back home.  Pointing the camera down between her thighs, Anne had captured the perfect POV shot and was moaning straight into the microphone as her friend ate her out.  Gazing into the lens with those bright blue eyes, Jessica slid her tongue along Anne’s wet slit, gathering the moisture that had oozed from between her lips.  Settling on her clit, Jessica rolled her tongue across Anne’s pink pleasure point, spiralling around it in concentric circles.  I remember lamenting at the time that I couldn’t see what was happening, but honestly I think it was just as well.  If I had gotten this angle when I was driving, I probably wouldn’t be here to tell the story. 

Emily, I’m pleased to report, was just as enthralled as I was, and she bit down hard on her bottom lip as she watched one of her friends going down another. 

“Mmm,” she purred, her voice light and breathy.  “Fuck, that’s hot!”

She wasn’t wrong, and I recalled how torn I was between letting them continue and speeding down the nearest exit so I could fuck them both into a coma. 

Peeling her tongue from Anne’s stiff clit, Jessica slid two fingers between her lips, wetting them with saliva before she rubbed them against her pussy.  Anne was absolutely sodden and the slightest push was all it took to guide those digits right down to the knuckle.  I couldn’t see what she was doing with them, of course, even now while watching the video, but Anne told me later that day that she was hooking them upwards as she pushed them inside her, quickly finding her g-spot. 

Briefly pulling away from the all-girl action, Anne pointed the camera at the window as cars sped by, showing how many people were just a few feet away from one Oscar nominee eating out another. 

“Oh my God, this is so wild!” said Emily, looking like she wasn’t sure whether to laugh her head off or frig herself senseless as she watched the video. 

In the end though, she didn’t do either, and simply stared at the screen with a kind of strange fascination as Anne swung the camera back to its previous position.  Now Jessica was pumping her fingers into Anne’s tight pussy with greater force and gusto, moans increasing in volume as her tongue swirled faster around the brunette’s clit. 

“Oh, fuck!” Anne squealed into the mic.  “Yes, Jessie, you’re gonna make me cum!”

It was at this point that the background changed from cars zipping by on the freeway to buildings coming and going as I searched for a secluded spot.  It took me a while to find somewhere- longer than I would have liked- but in my defence, I was kinda distracted. 

I found a dark little side street in some industrial area which, with it being the weekend, was entirely deserted.  I remember Anne cumming as I parked the car, and a loud ‘ohhh my Godddd, fuuuccckkk!!!’ spilling out into the alley as I opened the door.  What I didn’t witness at the time was the satisfied smile on Jessica’s face as Anne’s sweet arousal gushed across the length of her tongue.  But thanks to the advent of digital video, I was able to watch it all when I got bck home.  Anne was cumming so hard that the camera was a little shaky, but it still captured the moment perfectly when Jessica Chastain got a mouthful of A-list pussy juice. 

“Ohhh, wow!” Emily gasped.  “Blimey, Jess, I didn’t know you could do that!”

A smug smile formed on Jessica’s face, one that was remarkably similar to the one we’d just seen on film.  “How about I show you sometime, Ems?  I’m sure John wouldn’t mind about that.”

“Maybe if he got to join in!” she quipped in response.

Anne and Jessica laughed while I merely rolled my eyes.  I think we all knew that if anyone was going to join those two for a threesome, it was going to be me. 

The next thing I remembered was racing around the car as fast as my legs would carry me.  I opened the right rear door and practically leapt onto the backseat.  Jessica climbed out of the passenger’s side and joined me and Anne in the back, a little more reserved than I was, but if I recall correctly, there wasn’t a great deal in it. 

What was happening with the camera at this point, I was truly none the wiser, and even now while watching the footage again, I still wasn’t entirely sure.  I think that Anne might have dropped it at some point during the course of her climax and she handed it to Jessica as she joined us in the back of the car.  By the time she’d set up the shot, Anne and I were all over one another, practically chewing each other’s faces off as I parked my ass on the seat. 

“Ooh, yeah,” said Emily.  “Now we’re getting to the good stuff.”

Her grin grew wider and I returned one of my own.  You know a video is hot when Jessica Chastain goes down on Anne Hathaway and that isn’t the good stuff!

Anne straddled me and our tongues continued to tussle as I fought with the buttons on her baggy green flannel.  Somehow unclasping them without breaking a single one, I slid her shirt down her arms and she tossed it aside, inadvertently (I think) hitting Jessica and briefly covering the camera lens.

“Ahh, Annie!” Jessica shrieked as the video went black then returned to the heated kissing as she plucked the shirt from on top of her and threw it straight back at her friend. 

“Oh, God!  Sorry, Jessie!” Anne laughed, holding up her hands instinctively as she was hit by the balled up flannel.

Emily burst out laughing as she watched, prompting further chuckles from myself and the ladies. 

Anne popped her shirt down on the seat this time, then pulled my tee up over my head, running her hands over my sculpted torso.  Her lips returned to mine and the kissing resumed as she quickly unbuckled my belt.  Her leggings and panties were still dangling off one of her legs, and she removed her renaming boot as quickly as she could. 

“Why the fuck did I wear these shoes?!” she growled as she hastily unthreaded the neverending bootlace.

Yanking it off her foot, she threw her boot at the window in frustration, nearly shattering the tinted glass.

Emily laughed.  “Won’t be wearing those again, huh?”

“I put them straight in the trash,” said Anne, coaxing laughter from all four corners of my screen.

She kicked off her leggings then lifted her ass a little so I could lower my jeans and boxers.  I pulled them down as fast as possible, and I remember my cock actually hitting her pussy as it sprung out from my waistband.  My jeans stayed pooled around my ankles but I left them there.  Shoes and socks still on, but fuck it, I didn’t care.  I needed to get into that pussy right freakin’ now. 

So that’s what I did.  Grabbing Anne’s hips, I lowered her onto my cock with surprising grace and poise.  Both of us were so horny, I’m surprised I didn’t pull her straight onto it.  She slid straight down to the base and I held her there on top of me, letting her feel every inch inside her.

Jessica zoomed in on our faces as a sharp gasp of pleasure sailed from Anne’s full lips.  We gazed at each other for a few bliss-filled seconds before our mouths interlocked and devoured one another once more.  Thrusting in this position was not gonna be easy, so I let her do most of the work.  Knees planted either side of my ass, she used her strong thigh muscles to work her up and down, guiding her pussy along the length of my shaft.  She was so worked up that her pussy was steaming and I basked in the warm and moisture each time she sunk to the base.

Jessica knelt up against the right side door, framing us perfectly so you could see each movement and the looks on both our faces as she rode my dick.  Every so often, she’d pan the camera downwards to show the roving hand stuffed down the front of her pants, then return the lens to the source of her arousal.

And she wasn’t the only one enjoying the show.  Emily’s eyes had all but glazed over by this point in the video, and me and the girls noticed some curious movements stemming from her left shoulder. 

“Emily, are you playing with your pussy?” Jessica asked, in a way that sounded like she was about to scold her for it.

It was all in jest, of course, and if I knew Jessica like I thought I did, then such behaviour was only going to be encouraged.

“Maybe,” Emily replied, eyelids a flutter like butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth. 

“Show me,” Jessica instructed, and Emily immediately complied, reaching for her laptop with her free hand and angling it down to her crotch. 

Her dress was hiked up to her waist and a pair of nimble fingers were teasing her pussy through her sheer red tights.  She didn’t appear to be wearing any underwear.

“Mmm, yeah.  Good girl,” Jessica grinned.  “You keep doing that, OK?” 

See, what did I tell ya?

Emily returned the camera to her face, nodding slowly as pleasure began to spread across her features. 

Back in the car, Anne and I had kicked things up a notch.  Holding her hips as she bounced on my cock, I used my strong arms to provide some assistance.  Pulling her up to the ridge of my crown, I held her there for a fraction of a second before slamming her back down again, impaling her repeatedly on my long thick cock.  Sharp breaths turned to louder moans, merging with the loud smacks now filling the car’s interior as her ass beat down on my thighs. 

“Yeah, that’s it, Annie.  Ride that cock, girl!” Jessica encouraged, still panning downwards at regular intervals, the hand in her pants still moving as wildly as ever. 

Panning back up, she zoomed in on our faces as Anne rode me harder, lust burning in those nut brown eyes.

“You gonna cum, Annie?” Jessica asked.  “You gonna cum on that big, fat dick?”

Anne kept looking at me, but nodded in response, her face lit up in the throes of passion.

“Cum then, baby.  I want to suck your pussy off his cock.”

I slammed her down into me a few more times then pinned her pelvis to mine, feeling her squeeze me as her orgasm hit.  Holding her down with one arm, I licked a thumb and put it to her clit, enhancing the pleasure already coursing through her every inch.  Jessica zoomed in tight to show what I was doing and then up to Anne’s face as she threw her head back, aiming a piercing scream towards the roof of the car. 

“Ohhh, fuuuccckkk!!! I’m cuuummmiiinnnggg!!!”

The camera stayed tight to Anne’s pretty face, capturing her change in expression.  Harshly contorted features slowly softened as the tremors subsided, giving way to a dreamy look of sheer orgasmic bliss.  Jessica followed her with the camera as she fell into me, running her fingers through my hair and kissing me several times.

“Wow!” said Emily, her mouth hanging so far open that her chin almost fell out of frame.  “Bloody hell, I haven’t had an orgasm like that in…”  She trailed off for a moment as she racked her brain.

“Ever?” said Jessica.

Emily thought for a second before a telltale grin tugged at the corners of her mouth.  “OK, yeah, you got me.  I have never fucking cum like that!”

“Nor had I,” Anne admitted, and I couldn’t help but smirk as these three gorgeous women gushed so avidly about my sexual prowess. 

Anne gave me one last kiss then climbed down from on top of me, wobbling a little as the final waves of pleasure made their way to her furthest extremities. 

“OK, me now,” said Jessica, handing the camera to me.

“I’ll go up front,” said Anne.  “Give you guys some space.”

It was kinda cramped with three of us on the backseat and I pointed the camera at the girls as they squeezed past each other, sharing a quick kiss on the way.  Anne pulled her leggings back on and retied her discarded boot.  Pulling on her top, she left her flannel on the backseat as she opened the door and hurried back around to the front.  Climbing inside, she motioned for the camera as she knelt on the passenger’s seat.  I handed it to her and she made a little kissy face at it before turning it on Jessica and I. 

Jessica removed her jacket then pulled her t-shirt up over her head, red hair spilling all over as she unveiled those perky tits.  Kneeling on the seat, Jessica made good on her earlier promise as her head sunk into my lap, wrapping her lips around my swollen crown.  Sticking her ass out behind her, it was pointed right up at the window as her head went lower, cleaning Anne’s pussy juices as her lips slid down my shaft. 

Anne kept the camera low, framing a neat little close up as her redheaded friend blew me for all I was worth.  I knew at the time that she was going deep and a review of the footage confirmed it, each pass taking her closer to the base of my shaft.  Anne moved the camera upwards, zooming in on me as my head fell back against the headrest, then followed my hand as I reached across, grabbing a handful of Jessica’s ass. 

She still had her pants on, but they’d remained unbuttoned from her earlier rummaging.  I was able to lower them with a single hand, freeing her peach shaped bottom and the thin black thong that bisected her cheeks.  Squeezing each cheek, I slipped two fingers under the waistband of her thong, feeling her wetness as I slid them down to her pussy.

Anne returned to her previous angle as Jessica moaned around my cock, her eyelids fluttering as I teased her clit with my fingers.  But she didn’t let it break her stride, and she kept sinking downwards until her lips were puckered at the base.  My tip touched the back of her throat and she kept me there for several seconds until my expert strumming of her throbbing pink clit finally got the better of her.  Anne followed her with the camera as her mouth slid up my shaft, releasing a pent up squeal as my crown popped free from her lips. 

“Ohhh, fuuuccckkk!” she groaned, lifting her head from my lap.  “Give me your cock!”

I put my fingers to her chin and kissed her, then wrapped my arms around her torso, pulling her into me as I laid out on my side.  Feet on the floor behind the passenger’s seat, my ass was almost wedged up against the door as I peeled Jessica’s thong aside, baring that sweet, sweet pussy.  Wrapping an arm around the tops of her calves, she pulled her legs up until her knees almost touched her chin.  The camera stayed tight to her pussy as I pressed my cock up against it, entering her with a single thrust.  My earlier teasing had left her sodden and the slightest push was all it took to sheath myself to the hilt. 

Anne panned to the right, framing Jessica’s face at the point of penetration.  Her eyes bulged wide and her mouth hung open as a deep, very un-Jess-like grunt flew forth from between her lips.  Anne kept the camera trained on Jessica’s face, capturing her change in expression as I delivered the first few thrusts.  She was clearly incredibly pent up, and an intense look of raw, animalistic passion stretched across her face as I threw myself into her, plunging balls deep with every row of my hips.

The camera moved back to its previous position and Anne framed a close up of my dick as I drilled it hard into Jessica’s box.  Jessica turned to face me and our tongues entangled as she pressed her lips against mine, moaning into my mouth as I thrusted harder.  Anne panned upwards, capturing the passion as our lips came apart, staring into each other’s eyes as I kept on railing. 

“Ohhh my God.  Fuck, that is so bloody hot!” Emily whined, her upper arm now moving visibly quicker as she watched me fuck her friend.

“Wait, wait, wait.  There’s more,” Jessica grinned, and it got me wondering quite how many times she’d watch this video since we returned from our trip.  She seemed to know it like the back of her hand.

Jessica’s eyes grew wider and I distinctly remember her pussy tightening at the exact same moment.  I knew that reaction anywhere and Anne kept the camera trained on Jessica's face as the unmistakable response to clitoral stimulation enveloped her gorgeous features.  She stared at me intensely, thinking it was me.  Then Anne panned downwards, revealing a pair of black-tipped fingers rubbing at Jessica’s clit.  The penny finally dropped and Anne moved the camera back up as Jessica turned to face her, mouth hanging open as the pleasure overtook her.

“Oh, fuck!  Annie!” she squealed, and I can still remember the wily grin stretched across the brunette’s face as she strummed her girlfriend’s twat.

Jessica moaned loudly, her inner walls tightening another notch with every rub of Anne’s skilled digits.  I slowed my thrusts but kept going deep, enjoying the feeling of her pussy contracting, the warmth and moisture making me tingle from head to foot. 

“Oh my God!  Keep going, Annie!” Jessica cooed, staring straight into the camera as Anne shoved it back into her face.  “Fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

Anne frigged her faster and I felt her body shake as the sensations spread, engulfing her entire frame.  I thrusted harder, hitting her g-spot each time as I tried to keep pace.  Anne moved the camera at regular intervals, panning up from Jessica’s pussy as my cock drove into it, and up to her face as her features contorted in a fit of orgasmic lust.  Fingers still strumming at her clit, Anne steadied the camera as I slammed into Jessica’s pussy, capturing the look on her face as I delivered the decisive thrust.  Her eyes clamped shut and her neck craned backwards as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Ohhh, Goddd!!!  Fuuuccckkk!!!”

I gripped her tight and held her against me, remaining deep inside her as I felt her cum.  She squeezed me even tighter, bathing my cock with a fresh surge of fluid that soaked me from bellend to base.  Her features softened but her eyes stayed shut as a look of pure ecstasy spread across her face. 

“Damn,” said Anne from behind the camera.

“Fuck,” said Emily from the comfort of her living room.

I put a hand to Jessica’s cheek and turned her towards me, kissing her on the mouth.  Anne kept the camera on us as our lips sealed shut, and I felt her pussy start to loosen as our tongues entwined. 

“He hasn’t cum yet,” Anne pointed out, and Jessica gave me one last kiss before turning to face her.

“He hasn’t, has he?” she said with a grin.  “How we gonna finish him off?”   

“I want it in my mouth,” said Anne.

“Mmm, me too,” Jessica agreed.  “Why don’t you come back here with me and we’ll make that happen?”

Anne didn’t need a second invitation.  Climbing out of the passenger's side door, she hurried back around to the rear, squeezing in on the backseat.  I eased out of Jessica and sat in the middle of the seat, the girls either side of me.

“What shall we do with this?” asked Anne, gesturing to the camera still clutched in her manicured hand.

Good question, I remember thinking.  The girls couldn’t hold it ‘cause they were about to start blowing me, and if I took it all I’d get was a top down angle of the backs of their heads.

“How about there?” I suggested, pointing at the armrest between the two front seats.

“Good idea,” said Anne and she placed the camera where I indicated, turning the viewfinder to see what the angle was like. 

The answer was pretty good.  My body was framed in its entirety from the knees up, my head just creeping into shot.  And as the girls leaned over me, everything from the waist up fit neatly into frame.  No ass shots unfortunately, but you can’t have it all, can you?

Anne went first.  Sliding her lips down my shaft, she tasted Jessica’s pussy as they plummeted towards the base.  Jessica went next, adding a fresh layer of spit as she took me down deep, my dick throbbing against her tongue.  They did this several times, two plump sets of lips kissing my groin repeatedly as they swallowed my cock in turn.  Then they started sharing it.  Licking my shaft from bottom to top, they tilted their heads to the side a little and started making out with each other, with my swollen crown smack dab in the middle.  It was twitching something fierce now, something that didn't go unnoticed by my travel companions.

“Hmm, I think he’s gonna cum,” said Anne, taking a short break from tonguing at the tip of my penis.

“I think so too,” Jessica agreed, a hand clasped firmly at the base of my shaft.  “Get those lips around it.  I want to jerk this big cock into your mouth.”

Anne did as instructed, sucking hard at the head of my cock as she took it between her lips.  Jessica’s grip remained tight as she started jerking, pumping her fist from the base of my shaft, right up to where Anne’s full lips were pursed around the helmet.  Her handjob technique was second to none and the spit spilling from between Anne’s lips ensured that my cock stayed nice and wet as she jerked me off like her life depended on it. 

A few slick pumps were all it took and my head fell backwards, grunting deeply as a volcanic eruption surged forth from the tip of my prick.  Anne kept sucking as my dick went off, moaning a little as the first blast of spunk was fired at the roof of her mouth.  A naughty grin crept across Jessica’s face and she jerked me harder as she felt the thick cum pumping out of my shaft.  The first rope of jism was quickly followed by another that struck Anne’s tonsils with equal force and ferocity. 

“Ooh, yeah!” Jessica cooed and she didn’t stop jerking until every last drop had been extracted. 

Anne’s lips were pursed tight as they slid towards the tip, keeping as much cum in her mouth as possible as she peeled them from around my crown.  A few drops spilled out regardless, but Jessica made light work of those, quickly licking them up as they leaked down onto my shaft.  Lifting her head a little, Anne’s lips separated as Jessica’s pressed against them, spunk sploshing back and forth from one pretty mouth to the next.  A bit more came out as their mouths peeled apart, trickling down their chins as they tipped their heads back, swallowing their share of the spoils. 

Jessica scooped the cum from Anne’s chin, popping her finger in her mouth so the brunette could suck it clean.  Anne returned the favour then they wrapped it all up with one last kiss, blowing two more at the camera as Jessica reached over to turn it off. 

“Wow!” said Emily.  “Just…wow!”  She didn’t look like she’d cum yet, but she was definitely getting close.  “Please tell me there’s more.”

“Of course there is,” Jessica laughed.  “We haven’t even got to the cabin yet!”

The camera stayed off as the ladies and I redressed ourselves and remained like that for the rest of the journey.  Anne came up front with me while Jessica stayed in the back, re-watching what we’d just recorded.  The remaining drive passed by without incident, and if memory serves me right, we arrived at the cabin a little after 4PM.  The ‘cabin’ in question was actually a pretty massive house, almost as big as mine and boasted many of the same amenities- pool, gym etc.  We were all quite sweaty from the road, so after I’d fetched the luggage from the trunk of the car and stashed them in our room, we went to the bathroom for a shower.  Which is where the video picked back up.

Anne was behind the camera again at the start of scene two.  Pointing it at herself as she walked from the bedroom to the ensuite bathroom, her bare breasts jiggled delightfully as playfully stuck out her tongue, winking at the lens before she turned it towards the shower.  Jessica and I were already in there, hands all over each other and locked in a heated embrace as high velocity water pelted us from above.  The glass was foggy and a blanket of steam was enveloping the room as Anne came strolling in.  The door was open, revealing us to the camera as we passionately kissed. 

“Ooh, here we go!” said Emily, already growing impatient after approximately fifteen seconds of sex-less footage.

It took us a moment to even realise that Anne was there, so engrossed were we in each other’s bodies.  My hands were on her pert little ass, groping both cheeks while her left arm draped across my shoulders, her right hand stroking my already rock hard cock.  Our lips separated and she raked her fingers through my sopping wet hair as she turned towards the camera.

“Aren’t you gonna join us?” she asked, her manicured hand gently sliding up and down my shaft.

“In a minute,” said Anne.  “I want to watch you guys first.”

“Suit yourself,” said Jessica, and she turned to kiss me again, yelping into my mouth as I moved my hands to the top of her thighs and hoisted her into the air.

Anne moved around to the side of the shower, filming through the glass as Jessica wrapped both arms around my shoulders, kissing me deeply as I grabbed my dick and pointed it towards her pussy.  Anne moved the camera downwards as I slid her friend down onto me, capturing the slightly fog-blurred image of my cock as it vanished into Jessica’s pussy.  Then she panned back up and even the condensation on the glass couldn’t mask the look of ecstasy plastered across the redhead’s face. 

Her lips returned to mine as I turned us around, pushing her up against the steamed up glass.  Her body against the glass cleared away some of the fog and the image became clearer as I started thrusting, driving my cock into her tight pink pussy.  Anne moved back to the open door, getting a better angle to show just how hard I was fucking her friend.  Jessica stared into my eyes as I held her up, her full lips puckered in a perfect O as I slammed up into her, delving into her deepest parts.

“Oh my God, Jess!” Emily gasped, the movement in her shoulder now back and as vigorous as ever.  “Fuck, babe, he’s really giving it you, huh?”

“Yes, he is,” Jessica grinned.  “He always fucks me just how I like.  Don’t you, Ty?”

“Well, I don’t like to brag, but…” I said, attempting to sound nonchalant.

It was around this time that Anne grew tired of her role as director and wanted to get in on the action.  Turning on her heels, the camera was suddenly pointed at the very large mirror at the opposite side of the bathroom, the image of Jessica and I now reflected in the background as the brunette marched towards it.  Placing the camera on the sink, she adjusted the angle a little to make sure we’d stay in shot then hurried back over to join us. 

The first thing she did was slide in beside us, putting her hands to our heads and kissing us both in turn.  Keeping her director’s hat on, she made sure to come in from the left so she wouldn’t block the view of us fucking as she pressed her lips against mine, kissing me hard before turning to Jessica.  My cock throbbed a little as I watched them makeout and Jessica groaned a little louder into Anne’s pouty mouth as I grew a little thicker inside her. 

“Turn around,” said Anne, slapping my dripping wet butt.  “I want to lick her ass.”

I did as ordered, leaving a back and ass print on the glass as I pulled Jessica away from it, turning a full one-eighty.  Anne dropped to her knees on the wet shower floor, and threw her face forward, shoving it in Jessica’s ass. 

“OH!” Jessica shrieked, and I felt her pussy tighten further as Anne’s gorgeous face buried itself between her asscheeks.

I couldn’t see what she was doing at the time, of course, and even the static camera angle didn’t paint the full picture, but the way her head was bobbing with her tongue outstretched really did tell its own story.  I thrusted harder as I felt Jessica tighten and you could see from the footage how close my balls were to slapping against Anne’s chin as she tongued her girlfriend’s asshole.  The extra stimulation brought Jessica to the brink in a matter of minutes, and a few hard thrusts were all that was required to tip her over the edge.  Her head fell back towards the ceiling as I drove to the hilt one final time, quaking in my arms as violent tremors racked every inch of her body.  Her mouth came open and she got a mouthful of water as a wordless scream launched forth from the bowels of her throat. 

Emily didn’t comment this time but I saw her shoulder move noticeably quicker as Jessica started cumming, and she even clamped her eyes shut as the distinctive look of self-gratifying pleasure engulfed her gorgeous features. 

“Enjoying yourself there, Em?” Jessica asked, that familiar grin of hers pulling at the sides of her mouth. 

Emily raised a finger and shook her head.  Not saying ‘no’, but telling her friend not to interrupt.  Her eyes stayed shut as a quiet but very intense looking orgasm rushed through her entire body.  By the time her eyes re-opened, she’d missed the bit where I plucked my cock from Jessica’s pussy and gave it to Anne to suck on as I lowered her to her feet. 

“Oh, fuck!” Emily cussed breathily.  “What did I miss?  Rewind it, rewind it, rewind it!”

I pulled the video back to where I thought she stopped paying attention.  It was only a few seconds, but the insistence in her voice told me that she didn’t want to miss a single frame of the action.  I hit play as I reached for my cock, pulling it from Jessica’s pussy and holding it out to her friend.  Anne pounced upon it, throwing her head forward at lightning speed and taking me straight to the base. 

“Ugh, Jesus!” I groaned, almost dropping Jessica as I lowered her down.

Slurping at my shaft with ravenous greed, Anne slurped up Jessica’s fluids as she knelt down beside her, slicking two fingers and sliding them beneath her ass.  Anne started moaning as she sucked my dick and at the time I thought it was just the enjoyment of my throbbing shaft basted in her girlfriend’s fluids that had caused her to make those sounds.  But the footage clearly showed Jessica’s nimble digits sliding back and forth across her pussy as she worked me over. 

Her lips touched the base again then slid back up to the top, prying my crown from her mouth as she handed me off to her friend.  Jessica took over, still playing with Anne’s wet pussy as she guided me between her lips, sinking to the hilt on the very first pass.  Anne started moaning as Jessica rubbed her clit, her lips still plunging down the length of my shaft.  She deepthroated my cock a few more times before prying me loose, my shaft now dripping with water and spit. 

But they weren’t done yet.  Turning to face each other, they latched onto my shaft from either side, beautiful eyes both brown and blue gazing up at me as they slid their lips up and down my pole.  Steering their mouths right up to the tip, one of them would occasionally wrap their lips around the head and suck it a few times while the other worked the shaft.  It felt amazing and looked even better, and I recall thinking about grabbing the camera for a POV shot before I remembered I was in the shower.  So instead I placed a hand at the back of their heads and started thrusting, sawing my dick between both sets of lips.  Their tongues came out and they openly Frenched each other, tips brushing together as they lapped at the underside. 

This went on for quite some time and I noticed Emily’s shoulder slowly start to move again as she watched her girlfriends share my cock.  Peeling her lips from around my shaft, Jessica stroked it a few times as she looked at Anne, beaming that gorgeous smile.

“I want to watch you now,” she told her, then promptly leapt up from her spot on the floor.

Hurrying across the bathroom floor, her perky tits jiggled as she rushed towards the camera.  Drying her hands on a nearby towel, she grabbed it excitedly, filming in the mirror briefly as Anne stood up, pressing her against mine.  Jessica turned and walked back towards the shower, training the camera on Anne and myself.  Anne threw her arms around my shoulders and my hands went down to her ass as we started making out. 

Coming up close, Jessica held the camera right up to our faces as we kissed with heated fervour, lips sealed shut and tongues intertwined.  Panning downwards, she followed Anne’s hand as she ran it down my chest, then gripped my cock and jerked it with gentle strokes.  Our lips came apart and Anne turned under my direction, putting her hands to the glass as I pushed her against it. 

Lowering myself slowly to the floor, Jessica tracked me with the camera as I kissed down Anne’s wet back, pulling her asscheeks apart as I settled on my knees.  I took a quick look at her juicy wet pussy then shoved my face in her ass, guiding my tongue straight to it. 

“Ohhh, wow!” Anne purred as I started licking, rolling my tongue along her sticky slit, across her taint and right up to her asshole.

I did this several times then focused on her clit, flicking my tongue across it as I smothered it with my lips.  You couldn’t really see what was happening in the video but the deep, impassioned moans tumbling from Anne’s full lips were enough to tell the viewer that whatever I was doing, I was doing it pretty damn well.  Jessica moved around to the side of the shower, filming through the glass as I licked Anne’s pussy.  A new layer of condensation had steamed up the walls of the shower, and Anne wiped some away so the camera could see her face.  She was moaning incessantly as I tongued her clit.  Eyes closed and mouth open, the pleasure coursing through her was clear for all to see.

Moisture oozed from the slit of her pussy, coating my lips and tongue as I dug in deeper, my tongue working at ferocious speed.  I wrapped my arms around her thighs and gripped her tightly, feeling her legs start to quiver as I ate her out.  The camera was glued to her face and Jessica kept it there as her orgasm hit.  Lower lip quivering, Anne’s mouth opened wider as she started to cum, her moans so loud they could be heard through the glass and over the sound of the shower.  Her eyes opened slowly, and she smirked as she saw the camera pointed at her, perhaps not even knowing it was there until that very moment.

“How was that?” Jessica asked.

“Fucking incredible,” said Anne, almost breathing the words out as she unleashed a contented sigh.  “I thought this was supposed to be Emily’s birthday present.  Feels like mine right now.”

Jessica laughed.  “Well, your fortieth was in November, right?  Think of it as a belated gift.”

“Blimey!” said Emily.  “You’re everyone’s birthday gift, huh, Tyler?”

I said nothing, just sat there with a shit-eating grin as my ego was vigorously stroked. 

Anne grinned back at Jessica as I emerged from between her asscheeks, lips sticky with the fruits of my labour.  Rising to my feet, I placed a hand between her shoulders and pushed her right up against the glass.  The image was perfect as Jessica kept the camera trained on her friend through the wall of the shower.  Turning her head to the side, one of her cheeks was pressed up against the glass, as were her hands, her arms, her torso and, most notably of all, those lovely perky tits of hers.  Jessica held the camera selfie-style for a minute as her head squeezed into frame and she licked along the glass right where Anne’s left nipple was.  She moved to the other and ‘licked’ that too and then mimed shoving her head in between them, making the brunette laugh. 

Pointing the camera at Anne’s pretty face, Jessica captured the loud gasp she made as I grabbed my cock, steering it into her snatch.  Anne looked back at me as best she could as I kept her body pressed against the glass, holding her there as I started thrusting.  Her ass was stuck out behind her as she hugged the shower wall, giving me the perfect angle to drive my dick into her pussy.  I started slowly, slamming into her ass with rough, hard thrusts that plunged my prick into her darkest depths. 

“Uh!  Uh!  Uh!” Anne grunted, each thrust punctuated by the same gruff noise.

Moving my hands to her hips, her body came away from the glass as I pulled her into me, loud, wet smacks ringing out as my pelvis crashed into her ass.  Jessica returned to her previous position, filming through the shower door so she could show how hard I was thrusting.  The answer, it turned out, was very, very hard, and the camera’s frame rate was being put through its paces as it tried to keep up with my hips. 

Jessica squatted just above the bathroom floor, getting a close up of my dick as it drilled it into Anne’s tight snatch.  I could hear her purring as she watched the action, and it wasn’t long before the camera started panning downwards, showing her playing with herself, just as she’d done in the car. 

“Oh, fuuuck,” she groaned from behind the lens.  “Guys, I can’t, I’m sorry.”

At first I was confused.  She couldn’t what, exactly?  Then all became clear as she raced across the room, plonking the camera on the sink before she rushed back over to us.  Ahhh.  She couldn’t just film us fucking.  She needed to join in too.  Though why she felt the need to apologise for that remains a mystery to this day. 

Squeezing herself between Anne and the wall of the shower, she dropped to her knees and poked out her tongue, putting it straight to her clit.  Anne gripped me tighter as Jessica started licking, and she gripped the back of her head, brown eyes staring into blue as she held her friend in place.

“Ohh, yes!” she purred.  “That’s it, Jessie.  Right there, girl!”

Her moans grew louder and she turned to kiss me as I kept on railing, thrusts increasing in speed and force.  My lips went to hers and she moaned into my mouth as I threw myself into her, pumping with little restraint.  She was close now and a few more flicks of Jessica’s nimble tongue were all that were needed to light the spark inside her.  Our lips separated and her neck craned upwards, screaming towards the shower head as her body was overcome by the savage quake of orgasm. 

“I’m cumming!  I’m cumming!  I’m cumming!” she gasped, repeating the mantra in hushed and breathless tones.

I delivered a final thrust and buried myself to the balls, hot fluid flooding my shaft as her powerful orgasm reached its shuddering peak.  Jessica kept licking her and didn’t stop until the tremors subsided, a smug grin tickling the sides of her mouth as she peeled her lips from Anne’s throbbing clit.  Gripping my cock, she pried it from Anne’s pink pussy, the shaft caked in sticky residue.  Anne stepped aside, kneeling beside Jessica as she took me in her mouth, sinking straight down to the hilt.  Sucking hard, she slurped up the fluids that Anne had left behind, moaning a little as she savoured the taste.  Withdrawing to the tip in a seamless motion, she plucked my cock from between her lips, eyes twinkling up at me as she passed me to her friend.

“You ready?” she asked, her grin stretching wider as I nodded in response. 

I wasn’t even sure what she was asking, but if it was ‘are you ready to cum?’, then I definitely answered correctly.  Anne took me to the balls, leaving a fresh coat of spit on the shaft as she pried me loose. 

“Come on then.  Give it to us,” Jessica instructed, nuzzling in close to her friend and touching cheek to cheek. 

Sticking out their tongues, they flicked them against each other as they both gazed up at me, silently begging me to shoot my load.  They didn’t have to beg very hard as those four gorgeous eyes staring into mine was enough to seal the deal.  Jerking slowly, I pointed my cock at Jessica, shooting a thick rope of spunk that splattered across her face, leaving a streak from hairline to chin.  Aiming to the right, I stroked a little harder and fired again, hitting Anne with an audible splat.  Returning to the middle, I jerked my cock like a man possessed, peppering their outstretched tongues with whatever was left in my pipe. 

I took a moment to regain my senses, then turned on my slippery heels, giving Emily a nice view of my cock flopping up and down as I hurried across the bathroom floor.  Grabbing the camera, I rushed back towards the shower and pointed it through the open door, capturing a nice, detailed close up of Anne and Jessica, both their faces coated in spunk.

“Oh my God!  You girls are covered!” Emily gasped, laughing a little as she took it all in.

She wasn’t wrong.  They were drenched in the stuff- thick white lines of semen stretching across their faces and even messing their perfect hair.  Both women giggled and exchanged impish smiles, both in the sextape and live on our video call.  I kept the camera on them as they turned to face each other and pressed their lips together, swapping the cum on their tongues as they shared a heated kiss.  Then Jessica licked some cum from Anne’s wet face and they kissed a second time, then a third after Anne returned the favour.  Giddy smiles were etched across their faces as they giggled amongst themselves, and Anne gave Jessica a big, fat smooch on the cheek as they waved goodbye to the camera.  I switched it off and the screen went black.

“Wow!” said Emily.  “Any more?”

“Mmhmm,” Jessica replied.

Indeed there was more, but we’ll get to that in a minute.  I left the camera off as I returned it to the sink and rejoined the two girls in the shower.  We washed ourselves and each other (mainly each other), with Anne and Jessica staying in there longer to ensure they got all the cum off their faces and hair.  I went back into the room, towelled myself dry and was just about to pick out some clothes when I heard some moaning through the door and over the sound of the shower.  Of course, curiosity got the better of me and I pushed it back open to reveal Anne eating Jessica’s pussy against the wall of the shower. 

I thought about grabbing the camera then reconsidered; we’d done enough of that already.  Then I considered getting back in there with them, but I was already dry.  So instead I just watched for a bit, my cock quickly re-stiffening as I watched the brunette munch on the redhead’s box.  Jessica’s eyes came open and she saw me standing there, already rockhard again in a matter of moments.  She beckoned me with a finger but I shook my head, waving them over with both my hands.  Jessica grinned and put her hand to the top of Anne’s head, pushing her away then helping her up.  They followed me hand in hand as I led them back into the bedroom and onto the king size bed.  The camera stayed in the bathroom as we fucked liked bunnies for the best part of an hour, working up such a sweat that we had to return to the shower. 

This time we kept to ourselves, maintaining a safe distance as we returned to the room so we didn’t end up fucking again and starting the cycle anew.  We all got dressed up and went to the kitchen for dinner.  The ladies prepared us a meal, and we ate and talked over a bottle of wine.  We popped another bottle and shared it on the couch as we flicked through the channels on the flatscreen TV.  Of course we fucked again before the evening was through- twice, in fact- and the three of us were thoroughly exhausted by the time we called it a night.

I slept like a log (as I’m sure you can imagine) and if not for what I’m about to describe, I probably could have snoozed until well into the afternoon.  It was a nudge on my shoulder that woke me up.  At first, I wasn’t sure what was happening and thought I might have been dreaming, but as I rolled onto my back and regained full consciousness, it soon became abundantly clear.  Both Anne and Jessica were knelt near the foot of the bed, slotted side by side and between my open thighs.  Both were wearing a devilish grin and each had a hand clasped around the trunk of my penis.  Usually it takes me a few minutes to get hold of my faculties first thing in the morning, but not that time.  I was wide awake.

Jessica poked out her tongue and licked the head of my cock, scooping up a big dollop of precum that had already pooled in the wide open tip.  I was itching to get started, but the two of them next to each other, one either side of my cock looked so freakin’ good that it could not go undocumented. 

“Wait a second,” I said, and I threw my right leg over both their bodies and climbed down from the bed. 

“Where are you going?” asked Anne, and I made the charades movie gesture to indicate that I was fetching the camera.

I slipped into the bathroom and smoothed down my bedhead as I looked in the mirror.  I had to look my best if I was going on video.  I was too excited to brush my teeth but I owed it to the girls to do something about my morning breath, so I gurgled a mouthful of Listerine and spat it into the sink as I grabbed the camera.  Flipping open the viewfinder, I hurried back into the bedroom and all but leapt up onto the bed, returning to my previous position.  And this is where the video continued.

Laying back across the mattress with my elbows by my side, the camera was pointed forwards in the classic POV position, framing me from the midriff down.  The girls were between my legs, both sets of eyes gazing into the camera lens as Jessica wrapped her lips around the tip, sliding them down my shaft.  Red hair fell from behind her ears, tickling my thighs as she took me deeper.  Anne helped her, scooping her hair into a ponytail then gently pushing her towards the base of my shaft.  Her full lips puckered and she kissed my groin, gagging a little as my crown pushed past her tonsils. 

“Ohhh, fuck!” I groaned from behind the camera, feeling myself twitch in Jessica’s throat.

Anne grinned at the lens as Jessica retreated, leaving a thick mess of spit to drip towards the hilt.  The crown came free from her lips and Anne took over, slurping up her friend’s saliva as her lips went down my shaft.  She didn’t go straight for the base like Jessica did, but opted instead to bob her head in a steady rhythm, each pass taking her deeper.  The method may have been different but the result was the same, and it wasn’t long before a second pair of lips left a kiss at the base of my shaft.  The tip touched the back of her throat and she kept me there for as long as she could, finally releasing me a spray of sticky saliva.

They grinned with pride at their accomplishments, then turned to face each other, sharing a very wet celebratory kiss.  Two hands found my cock and they stroked me in unison as they kissed each other, tongues writhing beneath their cheeks.  Their lips parted and they steered them towards my balls, enveloping one each as they continued to jerk me.  Jessica’s hand moved up to my helmet, kneading it gently as Anne took care of the shaft, pumping her fist from bottom to top. 

A ball fell from Jessica’s lips and Anne moved her hand away as the redhead licked along the length of my shaft, not stopping until she reached the top.  Lapping at the slit, she scooped up the precum now oozing from the tip of my prick.  She wrapped her lips around the crown and Anne remained on ball duty as her friend began to blow me.  She went a little slower this time, allowing me to feel the warmth, moisture and suction of her mouth, every slurp and suck sending shockwaves through my body.  Her lips pulled back to the tip and the girls switched roles, doing so with wordless telepathy.  This wasn’t their first rodeo, no doubt about that. 

“Damn!” said Emily, watching in awe.  “You girls really know what you’re doing, huh?”

Curling her fingers around my helmet, Anne kissed along the shaft, leaving a particularly juicy smacker at the ridge of my crown.  Jessica, meanwhile, was taking good care of my ballsack, dousing both gonads in spittle as she suckled each one in turn.  Anne’s lips enveloped my crown and I groaned behind the camera as she dipped down lower, sinking towards the base.  She didn’t go all the way down as Jessica’s head between my thighs prevented her from doing so.  But she sucked what she could with tremendous aplomb, coaxing out precum as she bathed my shaft in spittle. 

Lips peeled gently from around my crown and balls, and the two of them kissed again as they gripped my cock, stroking it slowly and smoothly. 

“Who’s going first?” asked Anne as their lips came apart, gazing deeply into Jessica’s eyes.

“Why don’t you do the honours?” Jessica suggested, and they shared another quick kiss before she joined me at the top of the bed. 

“Give that to me,” she said, gesturing for the camera. 

I handed it over without complaint, and Jessica took control of it as she pulled the pillow from under my head and threw her leg over, planting her pussy on my face.  She pointed the camera downwards as I rolled out my tongue, guiding it straight to her clit.  You couldn’t see very much, just the very tip of my tongue poking out as I lapped at Jessica’s pussy.  But you could tell from the moans and groans pouring out from behind the camera that I was doing a decent job.

Jessica panned upwards, pointing the camera at Anne as the brunette straddled me.  Gripping my cock at the base, her knees were planted on the mattress as she lowered herself onto it, flashing a euphoric smile as I slipped into her pussy.  Jessica kept the camera on her face as she slid down the shaft, then pointed it downwards as she reached the base.  Anne stayed there for a moment and Jessica panned back up, capturing the look on her face when she felt how deep I was.  Her expression was hard to describe; kind of a mixture of ecstatic bliss and shocked amazement.  Despite having fucked her two times already, my length was still a surprise. 

The camera stayed there, recording the intense look of pleasure she gave as she started to ride me.  Her eyes bulged in almost comic fashion and her mouth fell open as she pulled her pussy to the ridge of my crown then dropped back down again, taking the entire thing. 

“Oh my GOD!” she shrieked, staring straight into the camera lens as she impaled herself on my long flesh pole.

Moving the camera lower, Jessica got a great shot of Anne’s perky tits, jiggling up and down in spectacular fashion.  Then, continuing downwards, she got right into the heart of the action as her friend rode my cock, showing just how far up she was going and just how hard she was slamming back down.  Panning back up, she held the camera selfie-style as she and Anne kissed, moaning into each other’s mouths as they straddled my face and cock.  She was doing a great job behind the lens, especially since I’d been eating her pussy this whole time in a way most women could only dream about. 

Wrapping my lips around her swollen clit, I swirled my tongue around it like a flesh tornado, spinning and spiralling this way and that.  Her pussy was sodden and my mouth was coated in warm, sugary fluids as I tongued at her stiff nub of pleasure, extracting more with every lick.  But still her camerawork remained as accomplished as ever.  She was moaning into the mic, of course- a lot, actually- but her framing was second to none, and the camera stayed relatively steady, considering the swirls and swipes of my tongue would have made most women convulse.

But even she could only withstand it for so long, and as my tongue kept whirling around the nub of her clit, the fiery pleasure coursing through her body began to get the better of her.  I felt her start to shake and the footage reflected that as she pointed the camera at my cock, desperately trying to capture Anne’s pussy as it greedily swallowed it up. 

“Ohhh, God!  Fuuuccckkk!” she moaned from behind the camera, aiming it at her pussy almost instinctively as her body was racked by violent convulsions. 

It wasn’t the best angle if truth be told, and all you could really see was her little red landing strip and the tip of my tongue as I licked her through the throes of climax.  A shot of her face would have been better, so we could see her look of ecstasy.  But of course I wasn’t complaining at the time, especially when the hot rush of sweet, tasty fluid flooded the length of my tongue.  The camera shook wildly and continued to do so until her climax had reached its peak.  Then all that could be heard were a series of deep, heavy breaths pouring out from behind the camera as she pointed it back at Anne, now grinning as she rode my cock. 

“Bloody hell, Jess!” Emily exclaimed.  “I’m surprised you didn’t drown him alive!”

“She almost did,” I quipped, making Anne and the birthday girl laugh.

“Pfft!  You try sitting on his face then, girl,” Jessica countered.  “Guy eats pussy like it’s going out of style!”

“Oh, God, don’t tempt me!” Emily grinned and I rose my eyebrows suggestively, letting her know, in no uncertain terms, that my face was ready for her anytime she liked. 

Emily understood and pointed a finger at me, her brow furrowed in a scornful glare.  “And don’t you tempt me either!”

“Wouldn’t dream of it,” I said, looking as angelic as possible.

In the meantime Jessica had to come to her senses (somewhat, at least) and climbed down from the bed, setting the camera down on a nearby dresser.  It was conveniently placed and allowed her to frame the whole bed in a side on view.  While she set up the shot, I pulled Anne into me, kissing her assertively as I wrapped my arms around her back, pinning her body to mine.  Grabbing her ass, I squeezed both cheeks as I bucked my hips off the mattress, drilling up into her pussy.

Jessica rejoined us on the bed and knelt between my legs, her face promptly vanishing into Anne’s buttcrack.  You couldn’t really see what she was doing, but as Anne pried her lips from mine, the words that came out of her mouth were more than enough to enlighten the viewer. 

“Oh, fuck!  Yes, Jessie!  Lick my ass, babe!”

Her pussy tightened in response, clamping around my dick like a soft pink vice.  It triggered something in me, and I thrusted harder, unleashing a flurry of strokes that sent my cock rocketing into her pussy.  Our bodies slapped together, loud, firm smacks bouncing from wall to wall and booming loudly from my laptop speakers.  I felt her ass start to ripple in my hands, brushing across Jessica’s cheeks as she licked her butthole. 

“Oh, God, yeah!” Anne purred, her eyes locked on mine.  “Yeah, yeah, yeah!  That’s it!  Right there!”

Her lips returned to mine and she moaned into my mouth as my arms went to her shoulders, pumping faster as I held her against me.  My balls started flinging upwards, smacking against Jessica’s chin with every thrust I took.  But the redhead was unperturbed and even expanded her repertoire, licking along my shaft, across Anne’s taint and right back up to her asshole.  Our mouths came apart and I pushed her up a bit so I could move a little lower, wrapping my lips around a nipple. 

This turned out to be the missing ingredient, and it brought her to the brink very fast.  Her head flew upwards and she stared at the wall in front of her as I added the finishing touch, sparking a climax from deep inside her.  Her scream was loud and wordless, or if there were any words, her voice was so garbled that I couldn’t make them out.  Delivering one last thrust, I stayed as far inside her as I possibly could, throbbing in her deepest innards.  Anne came with a powerful gush, dousing my cock in fluid.  Her pussy contracted further, gripping me so hard that I almost fired straight back at her.  But I managed to ride it out, keeping her on my cock until her orgasm ceased and not a second longer. 

“Ho-ly fuck!” Emily gasped, her shoulder moving in its usual way.  “So.  Fucking.  Hot!”

I pulled Anne off me and tossed her onto the mattress, giving my dick a well-earned break.  She landed on her back and I rolled on top of her, my still hard cock rubbing against her pussy as I put my mouth to hers, kissing her vigorously.  Her hands moved down and she latched onto my asscheeks, digging her nails in as our lips sealed shut.  Jessica grabbed the camera and perched at the edge of the bed, filming a close up as I laid on top of her friend, devouring her mouth with my own. 

Leaving her lips behind, Jessica followed me as I moved down to her neck, kissing to her collarbone and across her perky chest.  Taking her tits in my hands, I caressed them gently as my mouth found a nipple, tongue swirling around it.  I moved to the other breast then continued downward, kissing down her midriff until I reached my final stop.  Settling between her thighs, I hooked my arms underneath them as I shot out my tongue, licking her pussy from bottom to top.  The pounding she’d taken had left her soaked and I gleefully lapped up every drop of fluid that coated her sticky, wet lips.  I licked her slit a few more times then settled on the nub at the top, smothering it with my lips.  Ringing it slowly in concentric circles, I felt it start to throb as my tongue did its thing, moisture smearing across my lips and chin. 

Jessica moved to the corner of the bed and pointed the camera between Anne’s thighs, filming a closeup of the master at work.  I peeled my lips from Anne’s clit so she could see what I was doing, making a real show of spinning my tongue around the swollen flesh.  Keeping my tongue pushed outwards, I flicked it back and forth across the nub of her clit, Anne moaning louder at the change of technique.  Her pussy was steaming and I could feel the heat on my chin as I tongued her clit, switching tactics as regular as clockwork.

Jessica stayed there for a while then moved back up towards the headboard.  Again she grew tired of merely holding the camera and passed it onto Anne so she could join in the action.  Pointing it down at her naked body, Anne framed up a great little POV shot as her friend latched onto a nipple, suckling like a babe in arms. 

My eyes found the lens and I stared it down as I licked Anne’s pussy, tongue swishing all around her clit.  Copying my earlier movements almost to a T, Jessica moved to Anne’s left breast then kissed down her toned little tummy, leaning over her thigh as she joined me in between them.  Poking out her tongue, she steered it to Anne’s wet pussy, doubling up on her throbbing pink clit.  Our tongues flicked against each other as we licked her in tandem, Frenching one another as we dined for two on her snatch.

We kept this up for quite some time, but my cock was itching for more.  Emerging from between Anne’s thighs, I scooched back to the edge of the bed, looking at her friend as I patted the mattress.  Jessica nodded and I hopped down from the bed as she moved into the spot that I’d just vacated.  Planting her knees at the edge of the bed, her ass stuck up in the air as she shoved her head between Anne’s long legs.  The camera captured it perfectly as she rolled out her tongue, promptly returning it to her friend’s stiff clit. 

Anne did well to keep me in frame as I moved in behind, pointing my cock at Jessica’s pussy.  You couldn’t see me enter her, of course, but you could definitely see her eyes rolling into the back of her head at the point of penetration.  A hand reached down from behind the camera and grabbed the back of her head, making sure it stayed where it was as I steered myself inside her.  I entered her slowly, enjoying the tightness and warmth, yet her pussy was so wet that I sank to the base on the very first pass.

I grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart, watching her asshole wink at me as I rolled my hips.  Thrusting slow and deep, I admired the coat of moisture that smeared across my shaft as I plunged into her tight pink pussy.  It was too good not to share and I leaned forward a little as I motioned for the camera, bottoming out in Jessica’s snatch.  Anne handed it over and I pointed it down as I thrusted harder, showing just how wet her friend’s pussy was as I drove my dick into it.

“Fuck me, Jess!” Emily exclaimed.  “You’re fucking soaking, love!”

“I needed to be,” said Jessica.  “Look how big his cock is!”

“Mmm, yes, I can see that,” Emily replied, and I enjoyed the glazed over look in her pretty blue eyes as she watched my fat cock drill into her girlfriend’s snatch.

Jessica’s ass was perfectly framed as I pounded her pussy, plump cheeks rippling with every pelvic thrust.  She was loving it as always, and I could hear the muffled moans tumbling from between her lips as she ate Anne’s box.  Her pussy felt so good that I almost forgot she was even doing that, and I panned the camera upwards to capture the rest of the threesome.  The camera shook a little as I continued to thrust, but you could clearly see Jessica’s head buried between Anne’s thighs, manicured fingers brushing red hair out of her face as she tongued her girlfriend’s clit.

Pointing the camera back down, I watched through the viewfinder as Jessica’s perfect ass almost filled the whole of the frame, still jiggling delightfully as I slammed my pelvis into it.  I remember how incredible it looked and just how much those peachy asscheeks were begging for a slap.  I moved my hand from her hip and it fell out of frame from a moment as I drew it backwards, bringing it back forward and spanking her hard on the ass.  It was a powerful strike and elicited quite the reaction, both at the time and now as we watched the video.

“MMM!” Jessica yelped, moaning into Anne’s warm pussy as my hand made contact, a big red palmprint left behind on her creamy white skin.

“Oh my God!” Emily gasped, clearly unaccustomed to such impassioned displays of lust.  Methinks her sexlife may be lacking somewhat.

Jessica loved getting spanked and this time was no exception.  In fact, she liked it so much that she stopped licking Anne’s pussy long enough to show her appreciation.  She lifted her head from between her legs, and I moved the camera up just in time, capturing her horned up expression as she turned back to face me. 

“Mmm, yeah!  Do that again!”

Her wish was my command, and I pointed the camera back down at her ass as I slapped it a second time, drawing a groan even louder than the first.  Anne gripped the back of Jessica’s head, pulling her back to her pussy as I threw myself into her, slapping her ass every five or six thrusts.  Anne scooped her red hair into a makeshift ponytail and held it up as she licked her, cooing and groaning on an endless loop.

“Oh, fuck!  Yes, Jessie, eat my pussy, baby!  Fuck, you’re gonna make me cum!”

A hand came back as I slammed into Jessica, pushing against my abs.  No words were said but the meaning was clear- slow down a little so I can make her cum.  It took a lot of discipline but I managed to do it, slowing my thrusts considerably so she could focus on the task at hand.  It didn’t take her long and I zoomed in tight on Anne’s cute face as Jessica licked her into ecstasy.  She came hard and Jessica told me later just how much fluid had gushed from within her at the point of climax.  I kept the camera on her as she rode the waves of pleasure, watching her expression change from primal lust to absolute serenity. 

“Oh, wow!” Emily gasped, almost gawking at her screen as she watched the whole thing play out.  “Jess, your tongue!  Fuck, I’ve gotta try that sometime!”

“Anytime you like, babe,” Jessica grinned.  “Anytime you like.”

I waited patiently until Anne was finished then quickly picked up from where I left off, tearing into Jessica’s pussy with a flurry of quick, hard thrusts.  Anne grabbed the camera and pointed it at Jessica’s face, the brunette’s wetness smeared all around her mouth.  She held the camera selfie-style as she leaned in and kissed her, tasting herself off that full set of lips. 

“Are you gonna cum for me?” she asked, putting her fingers to Jessica’s chin and tilting her up towards the camera. 

Jessica nodded, staring at the lens as I gave her my all, pounding her pussy with very little self-control. 

“Tell me,” Anne said, moving her hand a little lower and gently clutching her neck.

“Oh, God, I’m gonna cum, Annie!  I’m gonna cum on his big fucking dick!”

Gripping a handful of hair, I pulled her upwards and wrapped my arms around her, holding her against me.  One hand went to her throat, holding it lightly, just like Anne had done, while the other went down to her clit, strumming ferociously as I delivered the last few thrusts.  Sheathing myself to the hilt, my cock was squeezed to the point of bursting as a powerful orgasm ravaged her every inch.  I succumbed to the feeling and let it all out, shooting creamy ropes of semen straight into Jessica’s womb.  I rubbed her clit as I unloaded inside her and she came again in a matter of seconds as I splashed her cervix with hot blasts of thick, white goo. 

The camera stayed on us the entire time and it was hard to tell who’d cum the hardest, Jessica or myself.  Personally, I think it was a tie.  My hand moved slower on her clit as I pumped out the last of my load, then stopped entirely as she turned to kiss me.  Our tongues entwined as our lips locked together, panting into each other’s mouths.  But the orgasms didn’t end there, and Emily quickly followed up our pre-recorded climaxes with a live one of her own.  Her eyes clamped shut and high-pitched moans spilled from between her lips as she frigged herself to orgasm. 

Anne zoomed in on Jessica and I as we swapped saliva, then squeezed herself into frame as she kissed us both in turn, the redhead first and then myself. 

“Lie down,” she said, looking at Jessica as she peeled her lips from mine.  “I want to lick that cum out of you.”

Anne gave the camera to me as Jessica did as instructed, laying her head on a stack of pillows as she sprawled out across the bed.  I knelt behind Anne, filming over her shoulder as she crawled between Jessica’s thighs.  Sticking out her tongue, I captured the moment perfectly as she plunged it deep into her girlfriend’s box.  Rummaging around inside, she kept it in there for a good few seconds, finally emerging with a puddle of spunk trickling across her tongue.  Closing her lips, she swallowed the cum in a single hit, poking her tongue out as she went back for more.  She licked out all that was in there, then moved a little higher, sealing her lips around Jessica’s clit. 

I moved up to the top of the bed, laying beside Jessica and filming from her viewpoint as her friend and fellow actress went to town on her tasty snatch.  Licking two fingers, she steered them slowly into Jessica’s twat, tongue whirling around her clit as she sunk them down to the knuckle.   Anne looked upwards as I framed the shot, eyefucking the camera as she fingerfucked Jessica’s snatch.  Still riding the high of her previous orgasm, it didn’t take much to get her off.  A few swishes and swirls of Anne’s slick tongue and another shuddering climax was logged in the camera’s memory. 

Anne kissed up Jessica’s torso, stopping briefly at her perky breasts before she reached her final destination.  I caught a breath-taking close up as Anne pressed her lips to Jessica’s, sharing the remnants of spunk still lingering on her lips and tongue.  They kissed for close to a minute and I got a little mesmerised (and stayed very hard) as I watched through the camera’s viewfinder.  Anne patted the mattress next to Jessica and told me to lie down, and I switched to POV as I assumed the position. 

The girls got on their knees in front of me, each of them straddling a leg as they sucked my cock a few times, making sure no cum went to waste.  Turning to face each other, they swapped whatever cum they’d extracted as they shared one final kiss.  Anne licked my cock again for good measure then they each blew a kiss to the camera as the screen went black for the very last time.  Though our trip wasn’t over just ‘cause the video had ended- not by a long shot- and we all fucked each other three more times before we took off back to LA, then once more when we got back to mine.  No, wait…twice more when we got back to mine. 

“So, how did you like your gift?” Jessica asked, that familiar grin stretched wider than ever.

Emily was stunned and at first a simple ‘wow!’ was all the response she could muster. 

“That’s it?” Anne asked.  “‘Wow’?”

“Best. Gift. Ever,” Emily said sincerely, sounding like she meant every word.

“That’s better,” Anne grinned.

“We have another surprise for you, so stay right there, OK?” said Jessica, pointing a finger at her webcam. 

Another surprise?  Wow!  I’m getting spoiled today, huh?”

I think she was half-expecting me to step up behind her as she sat at her computer, and despite her claims of not wanting to cheat on her husband, I don’t think she would’ve complained.  But alas, that wasn’t to be.  Instead Anne and Jessica rose from their seats, the chat windows halving from four to two as they both closed out of Zoom.

“So…” Emily grinned, “then there two, huh?”

“Mmhmm,” I said, climbing down off the bed but taking the laptop with me so my face remained in frame. 

“So what happens now?” asked Emily, sounding like she was up for anything.  After all, it’s not  cheating if it’s over webcam.

“You’ll see,” I replied as I placed my laptop on the floor, giving Emily a shot of my legs as I grabbed a HDMI cable and hooked it up to my huge TV.

I fiddled with the settings on Zoom, full screening Emily’s chat window while mine shrunk down into the corner.  I adjusted the angle a little to perfectly frame my bed then climbed back onto it, sitting against the headboard. 

“So are you going to…?” Emily began, trailing off suddenly as two gowned figures stepped into frame, keeping their backs to the camera.  “Oh.”

Yeah.  Weren’t expecting that, were you?  Well, neither was Emily and she sat there slack jawed as Anne and Jessica undid the ties on their silken gowns and dropped them to the floor.  While the trip and video had been Jessica’s idea, I’m taking full credit for this one.  I suggested it as we drove home from Big Bear and both women were fully into it.  So with our call with Emily scheduled for 6pm, the girls arrived at my place two hours before to set everything up.  First, they each took a shower, dried and readied themselves before slipping into their lingerie (which I’ll get to soon) and covering it up with their gowns.  Then I led them both to rooms in the house where I knew the sound of them talking wouldn’t be heard on anyone else’s feed.  I returned to the master bedroom, the call got underway and Emily was none the wiser.

OK, where were we?  The girls stood before me, kitted out in the finest lingerie money could buy.  Item wise, their outfits were basically the same- small lacy bra and matching panties, with garter belts holding up two sets of stockings, capped off with stiletto heels.  Anne’s was black, which suited her dark hair and creamy white skin.  Jessica’s was light green which, with locks of red hair dangling over her shoulders, gave off serious Poison Ivy vibes.  And if you factor in Anne’s Catwoman experience, I felt like I was about to have Bruce Wayne’s dream threesome.

They approached the bed and I couldn’t hide my shit-eating as the pair of them climbed onto the mattress, draping an arm across my chest as they lay on either side.

“Oh my God,” Emily gasped.  “Oh my God!  Oh my God!  Oh my God!” she repeated quickly as leapt up from her seat.  “Wait!  Wait!  Wait!  Wait!  Wait!”

But…we didn’t.  In spite of her insistence, we didn’t wait a single second before we got down to business.  Anne’s hand roamed across my torso as Jessica’s moved up to my cheek, turning me towards her as she kissed me on the mouth.  It was a typical Jessica kiss, soft and sultry, yet with an aggressive edge to it that hinted at wildness to come.  Our lips came apart and she moved to my neck, kissing it delicately as she pushed me towards her friend.  In between kisses, I took a quick glance at the screen as Emily hurtled through her living room, the camera shaking violently as she sprinted up the stairs and into the master bedroom.

Next thing I knew I was making out with Anne, tongues entangled as those thick, pouty lips pressed up against my own.  Breaking the kiss, I took another glance at the screen as Emily hooked her laptop up to the TV, just as I had done, then opened a draw on her dresser.  She rooted around for a while then plucked something out of it.  I was distracted by Anne and Jessica kissing each other before I saw what it was but, well…I had a pretty good idea.

I watched them kiss for a bit then joined in, making out with both of them, then each of them in turn.  By the time we came apart, Emily had shed her dress and was tearing off her bra and panties when my t-shirt was lifted over my head, briefly blocking my view.  Jessica kissed me again as she tossed my t-shirt aside, so the next time I saw Emily she was stretched across her bed, stark naked with one of those little bullet vibrators held tightly to her clit.  And that was the last I saw of her for a while as I was shoved back down onto the mattress, watching closely as Anne peeled off her panites then sat on top of my face.

My tongue came out and I found her clit, licking with speed and precision.  A loud buzz began to hum from my big surround speakers, interspersed with light groans, both from said speakers and from within the room itself.  I could feel Jessica kissing down my chest slowly, taking her time as she moved down to my abs, sliding her fingers under the waistband of my shorts.  The kissing stopped and the next thing I felt was the waistband sliding past my ass and my rockhard cock springing out into the open.  I heard a louder moan from the speakers the second my dick came free, then the buzzing increased in volume as Emily turned up the juice on her bullet vibrator. 

Jessica licked at the tip of my prick, then that familiar warm wet feeling washed over my body as her lips slid over my helmet, sinking down to around mid-shaft.  They dragged back up to the ridge of my crown and her tongue swirled around the tip a few times before she plunged back down, going a little deeper.  Blowjobs from Jessica are always amazing, but with my senses heightened due to my lack of vision, everything she did just felt that little bit better.  I wasn’t aware of how deep she was going until her lips puckered and she kissed my groin, the tip nudging against the back of her throat. 

It felt magnificent and I moaned into Anne’s tight pussy as I ate her out, tongue twirling around her clit.  I couldn’t see a lot at the time, of course, but noted how great this looked when I watched the video the following day (yeah, I recorded it).  You couldn’t see much of what I was doing, but the look on Anne’s face and the way she pawed at her tits as I ate her pussy were the stuff that dreams are made of.  Emily seemed to like it too and I could hear her moans growing just that little bit louder as she saw how much her friend was enjoying it. 

It was around this time that Jessica moved down to my balls, and I could feel her tight fist sliding up and down my shaft as she wrapped her lips around them, suckling them both in turn.  Then she licked along the shaft until she reached the summit, tonguing at the slit a few times before that plump set of lips enveloped my swollen crown.  Her mouth sunk down again, just as it had before, only this time she went straight to the bottom, vanishing my cock in an instant.  The move was unexpected and a louder moan was muffled by Anne’s hot snatch as her friend’s full lips puckered at the base of my shaft. 

She did this a few more times before her mouth slid up past my crown, leaving my cock basted in her saliva.  Watching the video, I enjoyed the sight of Jessica standing up tall once she’d finished blowing me.  Her body looked great in that green ensemble, and I relished the image of her in full lingerie before she took off her panties and kicked them aside.  Then she removed her stilettos and climbed onto the bed, planting her stocking-clad feet either side of my legs as she squatted over me. 

She gripped my cock at the base, and the next thing I felt was the warmth of her pussy as she lowered herself on it, sinking down to the hilt.  Again, the sensation was increased by my temporary blindness (pussy blindness, is that a thing? It is now), and it felt incredible as that God-tier pussy slid down the length of my shaft.  I wasn’t sure if she was actually hotter and wetter than normal or if it just seemed like that, but honestly, the feeling was indescribable.  I think she knew it too as she seemed to stay like that a lot longer than usual, allowing me to bask in the heightened sensations before she started riding me. 

But when she did start, she didn’t hold back.  All I had at the time was the feeling of her pussy sliding along my shaft, but I could tell from that alone how fast she was going.  The video confirmed it, and her legs were getting quite the workout as she powered herself up and down my pole.  Soon her asscheeks started slapping against my thighs, rippling with every motion.  I noticed at the time how loud it was, but I wasn’t until I watched the footage that I got the full extent of it.  It was deafening, and only got louder as the video progressed.

Somehow, throughout all of this, I was still tonguing greedily at Anne’s pink pussy, her expression as euphoric as ever as I showcased my God-given gift.  Sweet, tangy fluids were setting my taste buds ablaze, and the more she leaked, the better I licked her, extracting all the cum that my tongue could accommodate. 

“Holy fuck, your tongue,” she whined, eyes staring down at me as I ate her out.

I could tell she was close, but she needed a little something extra to push her over the edge.  I moved my hands to the small of her back, guiding her forward until her ass was stuck out behind her.  There wasn’t enough room for her to lean straight forward so she turned to the side a little, her face now visible to the camera as her shoulder wedged against the headboard.  Then I moved my hands lower, grabbing onto Jessica’s shoulders and pulling her down on top of me.  Her face went straight into Anne’s peachy ass, and she was more than happy to keep it there as I gripped her buttcheeks, holding her in place as I started thrusting. 

I couldn’t tell what she was doing at the time, but watching the video back I could clearly see her head bobbing back and forth as she tonguefucked Anne’s butthole.  Jessica’s ass felt amazing as it rippled in my hands and I couldn’t fight the urge to leave my mark upon it.  Lifting a hand high into the air, I kept on thrusting as I brought it back down, a loud, sharp smack sound echoing around the room as I slapped her jiggling ass.  It took her by surprise and she yelped into Anne’s asshole as I raised my other hand, doing the same to the second asscheek. 

I was having a lot of fun, as I’m sure you can tell, but I didn't let it distract me from the task at hand.  Multitasking is a skill of mine and I didn’t once stop licking Anne’s pussy, no matter how hard I was fucking her friend.  The extra stimulation had her leaking more profusely than ever as I spun my tongue around the nub of her clit.  Her pussy was soaked, and every so often Jessica would move her tongue down to taste it before promptly returning to her designated hole, moaning all the while as I drilled up into her snatch.

Even tongue deep in her friend’s backside, there was no mistaking the sound of her moans getting louder.  Anne’s were louder too, the volume increasing with every swirl of my tongue.  Both were getting close and I was suddenly overwhelmed with glee and excitement.  ‘Cause you know what’s better than getting a woman off?  Getting two women off at the exact same time. 

Jessica came first, screaming into Anne’s tight asshole as I thrusted harder, dicking her through the throes of climax.  Most women wouldn’t have been able to think while in the midst of such a powerful orgasm, much less do anything else.  But Jessica is a consummate pro, and she kept on tonguing Anne’s pert little bottom like nothing was even happening.  Anne came next, and I could still feel Jessica’s pussy gripping me extra tight as my tongue was drowned by a warm flood of sweet, sticky fluid.  Unlike Jessica, Anne was free to scream as loud as she liked.  And she promptly did so, looking straight at the webcam as a garbled string of breathless, high-pitched words shot forth from between her lips. 

“Oh, fuuuck!  Yes!  Yes, yes, yes, yes!  I’m cumming!  I’m cumming so fucking hard!”

I kept on doing my thing, licking and dicking until Jessica went limp and the river of fluid gushing from Anne’s pink slit finally began to run dry. 

“Ohhh, my God!” they both said together, each voice breathier than the last.

Anne climbed down from on top of my face and Jessica leaned down to kiss me, sharing the taste of pussy and asshole still lingering on both our tongues.  Anne joined in, turning the kiss into a threeway.  Anne and I made out for a bit while Jessica watched, then they made out with each other, my cock throbbing inside Jessica one last time as I watched them kiss. 

Jessica dismounted and I looked at the TV as we changed positions.  Emily was laid spread eagle across her marital bed, the bullet vibrator pinned tightly to the nub of her clit.  It was a little hard to tell with all that was going on around me, but I’m pretty sure I heard her cum at least one time already, and she looked pretty close to repeating it as we moved to the next position. 

Anne laid out across the mattress, spreading her legs as Jessica climbed on top of her, parking her pussy on her girlfriend’s face.  Leaning forward, she hooked her arms around the brunette’s thighs as she poked out her tongue, steering it straight to her clit.  An idea struck me and I hopped down from the bed, grabbing Jessica’s phone that she’d left on a dresser by the door.  They were already moaning by the time I returned to the bed, bodies entwined as they ate each other out. 

I knelt at the Jessica end (as it shall henceforth be known) and tapped her on the shoulder.  She looked up at me as I pointed the phone at her face.  Even in the midst of pleasure, she was recognised by Face ID and the phone was unlocked in the blink of an eye.  I swiped through her apps until I came upon Zoom and tapped it open, adding her back to the convo.  I fiddled with the settings then heard an excited groan tumble from my TV speakers as I pointed the phone between Anne’s legs, capturing a close up as Jessica licked her clit. 

Jessica looked up as she realised what I was doing, making a kissy face to the camera as she returned to Anne’s stiff clit, rolling her tongue across it in long, wet, fluid strokes.  I moved to the other end and got a shot of that as well.  Jessica’s ass looked incredible as Anne gripped it with both her hands, digging her nails in as she ate the redhead’s pussy.  From what I could tell, Anne’s technique was similar to mine, her tongue spiralling swiftly around the nub of Jessica’s clit.  She looked up at the camera as I pointed it down her, flashing a cheeky wink as she worked her magic.

Moving back to the other end, I pointed the camera downwards as I aligned my crown with the slit of Anne’s pussy, pushing my cock inside.  She was still sopping wet from her previous orgasm and a thick layer of sticky fluids smeared across my shaft as I started thrusting.  I zoomed in a little with the camera, framing my cock nice and tight so you could see how wet her pussy was.  It looked incredible and felt even better, so warm and so slick that I almost couldn’t take it. 

I zoomed back out to get Jessica in frame and she looked into the camera every so often as she tongued Anne’s pussy.  Her head was close to my abs so I couldn’t thrust as hard as I might have wanted to, but I certainly wasn’t complaining.  It was super hot watching her lick Anne’s clit and every swipe of her tongue seemed to turn the heat in her pussy up another couple degrees, making it tighter and wetter to boot. 

“Ugh, shit!” I exclaimed, groaning loudly as one particularly long lick of Jessica’s tongue tightened Anne’s snatch to intolerable levels. 

She peeled her tongue from Anne’s stiff clit, looking at me with an impish grin.

“Oooh, too much for you?” she asked, slipping two fingers between her lips so she could rub Anne’s clit with them.

I didn’t respond verbally, but I expect that the look on my face was answer enough.

“Do you need to cool off a little?” Jessica said, licking her lips suggestively.

I nodded and retracted slowly from Anne’s tight pussy, pointing my cock at Jessica’s mouth.  I steered myself in and she locked her lips around it, taking me straight to the base.  I thrusted a little as she started sucking, enjoying the airtight suction that the orifice provided.  She sucked with relish as she always did, moaning a little as Anne licked her pussy.  She always loved sucking my cock, but when it was doused in a friend’s sweet fluids, she liked it all the more.  The feeling was out of this world, though how she thought this would cool me off I am truly none the wiser.  She was all but sucking the life out of me and if I didn’t actually cool off soon I was gonna shoot straight down her throat.

I gripped my cock at the base, wrenching myself from between her lips.  Placing the phone on the mattress, Emily had to make do with the webcam angle as I moved down between Anne’s legs and shoved my face between them.  I started at her asshole as Jessica returned to her clit, licking across it several times before I pushed my tongue inside.  Head bobbing back and forth, I locked eyes with Jessica as I probed her friend with my tongue, pushing it deep inside her.  We made a good team and I could hear Anne moaning louder as we stimulated her two main points of pleasure. 

Retrieving my tongue from her ass, I licked across her taint and along her pussy lips, gathering moisture as I moved to her clit.  Jessica was already there, of course, and we kissed with open mouths as our tongues both flicked across Anne’s stiff nub, making it throb like crazy.  I pushed two fingers into Anne’s tight pussy and hooked them up to her g-spot as Jessica and myself shared an extended kiss.  A few minutes of this and I was ready to plow again.  Fuck that, I was desperate to plow again, and I made out with Jessica as I moved into position, pushing her back until she was sitting upright on Anne’s pretty face.  As hot as it was watching her lick Anne’s pussy, this time I wanted to fuck without any obstructions.

I grabbed the phone as I pushed my cock up against Anne’s wet slit, re-entering her with the slightest push.  This time I went right to the base and continued to do so with every thrust, now that nothing was blocking my way.  Her pussy wasn’t quite as tight now that her clit wasn’t being licked and I was able to thrust much faster than I had done previously.  I pointed the camera downard, showing how hard I was going as I slammed into Anne’s wet pussy, occasionally panning upwards to Jessica as she sat on the brunette’s face. It was a hell of a sight and it was clear from Jessica’s expression that Anne knew how to eat pussy.  She might not have been using all her best moves (which was understandable, since I was deep into the process of pounding her into a coma), but it was more than enough to leave a heavenly look of euphoric bliss etched across the redhead’s face. 

One hand went to her tits, pawing them gently while the other grabbed my head, pulling me in for a kiss as I drilled into Anne’s hot pussy.  I switched the phone to selfie mode and held it upwards, pointing it at us as we tongued each other.  Both of us were moaning heavily, me from the warmth of moisture of Anne’s tight snatch and her from the skill and agility of the brunette’s nimble tongue.  Our mouths came apart and Jessica took her phone from me, tapping out of selfie mode as she pointed it downwards, getting a little shot of Anne as she ate her pussy.  You couldn’t see all that much, just her chin moving as she tongued the redhead’s clit.  But of course it was hot as hell, particularly the sticky drops of moisture that trickled across her chin. 

Now my hands were free and I took full advantage of that, grabbing the strings of Anne’s garter belt and using it for leverage as I pulled myself into her pussy.  Jessica panned upwards, training her phone on my cock and capturing the speed and force of every thrust I took.  I wasn’t holding back, pulling at the strings of Anne’s black lingerie and showing little concern for the probably very expensive price tag as I drove into perfect pussy. 

Then Jessica moved higher, pointing her phone at my face.  I winced a little when I watched this back; my face shining and my hair wet with perspiration.  Not my best look, but it was a clear sign of the work I’d put in.  As was the moisture coating my shaft, shown in its entirety as Jessica returned the camera to its previous position.  Anne had been creaming since the very first thrust and had only gotten wetter with the increase in tempo.  Her moans grew louder, and Jessica and I shared a knowing look as the volume rose, both aware of what was coming next.  Jessica reached down and started strumming Anne’s clit, fingers a blur as she frigged her off.  To say it was the finishing touch would be putting it lightly.  Not only did it finish Anne off but it nearly finished me off too, her pussy squeezing so tight that I almost erupted inside her. 

Jessica pointed her phone down as she heard Anne cum.  You couldn’t see her face, which was a shame, but the loud screams only slightly muffled by the ass on her face told you all you needed to know.  I kept on thrusting for the entire duration, only stopping when the screams began to wane, fading seamlessly into a series of contented groans.  I took the phone from Jessica then gripped the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss.  The kiss was hot and aggressive and I moaned into her mouth a little as Anne’s pussy gripped me with a final full-body shudder. 

Lightly tugging at those red locks of hair, I pulled Jessica’s face from mine and pushed her downwards, both hands at the back of her head.  I slid my cock from Anne’s tight pussy and moved it upwards, guiding it to Jesscia’s mouth without the use of my hands.  I sunk in deep and she wrapped her lips around it, sucking hard right out of the gate.  I held her in place as I started thrusting, plunging into her mouth with slow, deep pumps that took me right to the back of her throat.  She gazed into the camera, gleefully slurping up Anne’s sweet fluids as I fucked her mouth, sinking to the hilt with every thrust.

My cock was soaked with saliva by the time I was done, and I took it in my hand as I moved to the other end, pointing the tip at Jessica’s pussy.  I looked at the TV as I switched positions, catching Emily right at the point of climax.  One hand groping a tit, her face was screwed in a fit of ecstasy, breaths short and laboured as the bullet vibrator buzzed against her clit.  I watched for a moment as I rubbed my tip against Jessica’s slit, moans pouring from my speakers as a very powerful orgasm raced through Emily’s body.  She switched off the vibrator and set it down, running her hands over the body as she basked in the afterglow.  Starting at her tits, she moved them down her tummy and between her thighs, teasing her clit with a pair of fingers.  The vibrator may have gone off but she wasn’t done yet, not by a long shot. 

I returned to my duties, easing into Jessica with the slightest exertion.  Both my cock and her pussy were so wet that I barely had to push and I sheathed myself to the balls without any resistance at all.  My free hand latched onto her hip as I pointed the camera downwards, steadily rolling my hips.  I watched through the phone screen as I thrusted slowly, fucking her wet pussy with smooth, unhurried strokes.  I could’ve gone faster, of course, but frankly I was in awe, both at the sight of my cock sinking straight down to the base, and with the lack of effort that was needed to do so.  What’s more, it felt incredible, and I gave serious thought to maintaining this speed throughout the entire duration.  But impatience got the better of me and it wasn’t long before I’d kicked into second gear. 

I thrusted harder, slamming into her pussy with quick, hard snaps of my hips.  Her head came up from between Anne’s thighs, tilting backwards as a shrieking cry of passion flew forth from between her lips. 

“Ohhhh, YES!  Fuck me!  Gimme that dick!”

Shiny locks of bright red hair fanned out dramatically as her head went up towards the ceiling, practically begging me to pull it as it spilled down her sculpted back.  So that’s exactly what I did.  Gathering strands in the palm of my hand, I wrapped it around my knuckles as I gave a sharp tug, pulling her head back further.  From here on out, I didn’t hold back, pulling her hair like reins as I bore into the depths of her snatch.  Anne peeled her tongue from Jessica’s clit and I could feel her lapping at my ballsack as I drilled my dick into her friend’s tight pussy. 

Pulling harder at Jessica’s hair, I lifted her up from the mattress as I thrusted harder, holding her body against mine.  Anne crawled out from underneath her and took the phone from me, pointing it at us as she knelt in front.  She panned slowly down Jessica’s body, starting at her head which was turned towards me, gently gripping her throat as our lips locked together.  She moved down to her tits, framing them nicely as I grabbed onto one, groping it with my hand.  Then she moved down to her pussy, getting a shot from beneath as I rammed my cock into it. 

My hand migrated downwards and I started rubbing her clit, her pussy contracting in response.  Anne kept the camera there for a minute or two, watching through the phone screen as I fucked her friend, frigging her clit with my fingers.  Then she moved back up, switching to selfie mode as she kissed first Jessica, then myself, then both of us together.  Our lips came apart and I brushed red hair from Jessica’s left shoulder, listening to her moan as I nuzzled into her neck, still strumming her pussy as I pounded her hard.  The sounds of our bodies clattering together echoed around the room, much to Emily’s enjoyment, and I could hear her moans getting louder with each bodily collision. 

Anne moved down to Jessica’s tits, keeping the camera on herself as she licked back and forth from one perky breast to the next, deftly sucking on each of her nipples.  Then she kissed down Jessica’s tummy, stopping just shy of her pussy.  I moved my hand from her clit and up to her titties, fondling them tenderly as I let her friend take over.  Anne poked out her tongue, still filming selfie-style as she put it to Jessica’s snatch, lapping at the nub of her clit.  Jessica’s pussy tightened once more, gripping my cock as I thrusted into her. 

I put my hand to her cheek and turned her towards me, kissing her again as I upped the ante, slamming into her pussy as hard as I possibly could.  Anne’s tongue was working wonders and it brought her to the edge very quickly.  Jessica gripped a handful of hair and pulled my head back, prying my lips from her own.  She kept her head turned as she stared into my eyes, barely even blinking as I drove my dick into her pussy, giving her all I had.

“Yes, yes, yes!” she squealed, her face mere inches from mine.  “Keep going!  I’m gonna cum on your fucking cock!”

I kept on pounding at the same force and speed, not letting up for a second until she delivered on her promise.  I put my lips back to hers and the camera was shoved in our faces as I kissed her deeply, blocking the screams as the full force of her climax hit her like a ton of bricks.  Hot fluid streamed forth from the depths of her pussy and I buried myself inside her as I felt her cum, allowing her sweet juices to coat my every inch.  We kissed each other slowly as I remained inside her, tangled in each other's arms.  Anne joined us then stared into my eyes as our lips came apart, pushing against my chest.

“Lay down,” she said, handing the phone to me as I fell back onto the bed.  “I wanna ride that cock.”

Tucking a pillow underneath my head, I trained the camera on her as she mounted my frame, backing that ass up towards me.  Gripping my cock at the base, I pointed it at her pussy as she squatted above, dropping down onto the tip.  I couldn’t help but groan as she lowered herself down, her tight, wet pussy sliding down my shaft.  She sank to the base then stayed there a minute, letting me feel how warm she was.  Then she started riding me, squatting up and down in the reverse cowgirl position. 

Jessica moved in front of her and I could hear them kissing as the gorgeous brunette bounced up and down on my cock.  Hands reached around behind her back, unhooking her bra with consummate ease.  Sliding it down her arms, Jessica tossed it towards the computer, a strap hooking around the corner of the screen.  At the time I was far too engrossed to notice, but when I watched the video back, the image was partially obscured by a blurry black loop in the top right corner.  Not that Emily was complaining, of course.  Moaning, sure.  But not complaining. 

Bra now removed, Anne’s lovely tits started bouncing as she rode my cock.  I couldn’t see it at the time, of course, but I enjoyed the sight of those perky funbags flopping up and down as I watched it the following day.  Jessica clearly liked it too, as she latched onto those perfect tits at the first chance she got, sucking on them as best she could as bounced all around her chest. 

I kept the camera trained on Anne’s backside, watching her asscheeks ripple as they crashed against my abs.  Jessica noticed as she peered around to look at me, taking those orbs in the palms of her hands.

“Yeah, you like that, baby?” she asked, giving that ass a commanding slap.  “You like this juicy ass bouncing up and down on your dick?”

I didn’t bother responding; the answer seemed obvious to me.  So instead I showed how much I liked it by tossing the phone aside and grabbing onto Anne’s wide hips, pulling her down onto my cock.  Emily groaned as I deprived her of the closer angle, but need not she fear.  Jessica grabbed her phone almost as soon as I set it down, pointing the camera at Anne’s thick ass as I slammed it down into my abs. 

She’d been riding me pretty hard already but that move really kicked things up a notch, that ass now beating on me with greater speed and ferocity.  Anne moaned louder, sweaty dark hair whipping across her shoulder as she turned back to look at me, lust etched across her face.  That look should have come with a trigger warning, for it sparked something within me in a matter of seconds.  I reached out without even thinking, grabbing her hips instinctively and holding her in place as I bounced my hips off the king size bed, driving into her pussy with immediate vigour.

“Ooh, yeah!  That’s it, baby!” Jessica shrieked excitedly.  “Fuck that pussy!  Give her that fucking dick!”

She pushed Anne forward so her ass was stuck out behind her, then slapped one of her cheeks again, flipping her phone to selfie mode.  Leaning in from the side, Jessica rolled out that lovely, long tongue of hers and guided it to her friend’s tight sphincter.  Moans increased in volume and I felt Anne’s pussy tighten yet again as Jessica’s tongue flicked back and forth across her asshole.  Thrusting harder, my hands slid down to Anne’s round ass, feeling it ripple as I smacked it with my pelvis.  My cock was throbbing incessantly and each thrust I took pulled me closer to the point of climax.  Jessica noticed and pried her tongue from her girlfriend’s ass, looking at me with a smirk on her face.

“Yeah?  You gonna cum, baby?” she asked, each passing syllable more sultry than the last.  “You gonna nut in this tight little pussy?”

I simply nodded as I kept on thrusting, driving to the base one final time as my cock twitched and spasmed, blood pumping through it at a mile a minute.  Jessica moved behind me and filmed from over my shoulder as I gave in to the growing sensation, pulling Anne into me as my cock exploded.

“UHHH!  FUUUCCCKKK!!!” I roared into the phone mic as a tidal wave of piping hot semen burst forth from the tip of my prick.

“Oooh, my Goooddd!!!” Anne yelled back, shrieking loudly as thick ropes of cum splashed her inner walls, pumping straight into her womb.

She came too, just seconds after I did, drenching my shaft with a hot gush of fluid that coaxed another spurt of cum from my now very tender schlong.  I kept her against me until I was sure we’d both finished then released my grip on her hips, allowing her pussy to slide up the length of my shaft.  The crown popped free from between her lips, a thick mess of spunk pouring out after it and spilling down onto my cock. 

“Wow!” Jessica grinned, putting her hands to my cheeks as she leaned down and kissed me. “You needed that, huh?”

I nodded back at her, unable to do much else as I recovered from the force of my climax.  Anne turned and knelt in between my legs, sinking her mouth down onto my dick and slurping up a mixture of her cum and mine.  Jessica gave me her phone then went to join her friend.  I had just enough energy left to hold up the camera as the girls took turns on my cock, cleaning my shaft of the various fluids.  Then Jessica circled around behind Anne and took one last look at the camera before she shoved her face in the brunette’s ass.

I could barely move by this stage but one woman’s face buried in another woman’s ass felt like something I should document.  I willed myself up off the mattress and pointed the camera past Anne as she kept her mouth on my cock, sucking a little harder than my nerves could cope with.  Big bright blue eyes stared into the camera as Jessica pushed her tongue into Anne’s sweet pussy, extracting any cum that had stayed inside.  Anne peeled her lips from around my cock and the two of them faced each other, mashing their mouths together as they shared the last of my load. 

“Mmm, yummy!” said Anne, grinning from ear to ear. 

Licking her lips clean, she and Jessica shared one final kiss before they turned to the TV.  Anne laid on her side with her head propped up on her arm as Jessica moved in behind her, wrapping an arm around her body.  I knelt behind Jessica, kissing her shoulders and neck as we all looked up at the screen, watching as Emily lost herself in a haze of self-passion.  Legs spread wide, one hand pawed at her perky right breast while the other held the bullet vibrator tightly to the nub of her clit. 

“You gonna cum for us, Em?” Jessica asked, trailing a hand across Anne’s flat tummy.

Emily nodded slowly, looking back at us through her webcam as she frigged herself off. 

“Yeah, come on, Emily,” Anne encouraged.  “Let’s see that pretty O face.”

Emily moaned, letting her head fall back into the pillows as her body squirmed against the mattress.  Her mouth hung open, eyelids fluttering as the pleasure took her, gently writhing in place as her moans increased in volume.  The three of us watched, enjoying the sights and sounds as a vigorous orgasm rushed through her body, engulfing her every inch.  One final shudder and her body went limp.  Panting several times, she plucked the vibrator from her throbbing pink clit, fingers shaking as she switched it off.  We gave her a moment to recover then grinned at her as she regained her focus, blushing a little as she smiled back. 

“So…” said Jessica, “good birthday?”

“Oh my God, incredible,” said Emily, still panting a little as she stretched out across her bed, a contented sigh sailing from between her lips.  “Thank you, guys.  For everything.”

“You’re very welcome,” Jessica replied.  “And if you ever want to watch it in person, you’re more than welcome here.  Isn’t that right, Tyler?”

“Absolutely,” I confirmed, planting a kiss on her shoulder. 

“I’ll keep that in mind,” said Emily as a weary, but still very gorgeous, smile spread across her face.  “Right, I better go shower before John gets home.  Bye, guys.  Mwah!”

She hopped down from the bed, blowing a big kiss at her webcam as she crossed the room.  She picked up her laptop from the bedroom floor and, with a tap of her keyboard, vanished off my screen.

Anne turned over and cuddled up next to Jessica.  “Well…that was eventful, huh?”

“Yep,” I agreed.  “Any more of your friends into voyeurism?”

“Not that I know of,” Jessica replied.  “But I’m sure they would be if we showed them that.”

Anne giggled in agreement, leaving a kiss on the redhead’s cheek.  “Shower?”

“Mmhmm,” Jessica agreed.

The girls climbed down from the bed and I watched their bare asses swing back and forth as they headed for the en suite bathroom.  Jessica stopped, suddenly spotting the camera that I stashed on top of my dresser.  Clutching it in her hand, she flipped open the viewfinder, looking at me with a grin.

“Sequel?” 

Man, birthdays are the best.

END
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 09:57:06 AM by DarkSwordsman »
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, pixidragon, Calibur009, Dexter07, Psylent21

Calibur009

Re: The Getaway: Big Bear Lake (Jessica Chastain & Anne Hathaway)
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 07:46:30 PM »
That was great as always, Dark. I'm always amazed by how much detailed action you manage to pack into your stories.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: The Getaway: Big Bear Lake (Jessica Chastain & Anne Hathaway)
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2023, 02:31:07 PM »
Almost missed this one (the Bryce chapter reminded me to go back and read) but I am so glad I didn't, because this is just plain awesome.  Multiple participants, locations and sex acts all rolled up into one excellent chapter.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA