Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 25: Monica Bellucci  (Read 6247 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 25: Monica Bellucci
« on: March 26, 2023, 01:11:29 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Author's note: Wow...my 25th chapter of Pin Up. Thank you all so much to all of you for your support and feedback! I hope you're continuing to enjoy Chase's adventures. Now, onto the stuff you came for.

Pin Up

Chapter 25: Monica Bellucci

------two months have passed------

I woke up alone in a hotel room. I reached for my pills and washed down four with a swig from the Jack Daniel's bottle next to them. As the pills kicked in, I reflected on what my life had come to.

Christina had kicked me out. In the middle of yet another fight over the pills and booze, I had thrown the bottle at her and it hit her. That had crossed the line and thus I was single again. The first person I called after that was Taylor. No answer on that front. Then again, her Eras Tour had started so she was probably busy.

Ed had managed to keep me booked with shoots, the most recent one with the girl now in the shower. Some model named...

Shit! What's her name??? I panicked. The panic somewhat subsided as the name Emily came into my mind.

"Emily..." I said aloud as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Yeah, Chase?" Emily Ratajkowski said as she dropped the towel and started dressing.

"Just uh... trying to remember..."

Emily turned and glared at me. "You forgot my fucking name, didn't you???"

"Yeah. So?" I said, feeling the pills kick in.

"You're a real piece of shit, you know that?" Emily snapped as she grabbed her purse. "Was that nice charming guy during the shoot all just an act to get in my pants?"

I poured myself a drink. "So what if it was? What are you gonna do, sic your mobster ex-boyfriend on me? What's his name?  Steven?"

Emily slapped me. "Fuck you, asshole! You know, I did some research on you too! You dated Taylor Swift until you fucked that redhead with huge tits from Mad Men, right? Got hooked on pills after a car accident?"

I threw the glass at her and roared "GET OUT!!!!!!" Emily ran out and slammed the door behind her.

Goddammit. What the hell is wrong with me? I asked myself.

BUZZZZZZZ!!!!! BUZZZZZZZ!!!!! My phone rang. Ed was calling.

"Hey, boss. Who's the next client?"

"First...what the fuck is up with you lately? Pills? Booze? Assaulting Christina?? You're damn lucky that my brother is a lawyer and took care of that shit."

I groaned. "Y'know, Ed...I already feel like shit over that. Also, I kinda scared the shit out of that Emily chick you set up a shoot with..."

"Jeez, kid. I'll do what I can to smooth it over. Two things: one, go outside after we're done talking. I shipped something over that might cheer you up...or at least get you back to L.A. Two..got the next client. I think you'll be happy."

"Who is she?" I asked.

"How's your Italian?"

"I can brush up on it. Why? And why did you say I'd be happy?"

"I booked you a shoot with a Bond girl. Happy late birthday, kid."

As a life-long fan of the James Bond movies, I was indeed happy. "Wait. Bond girl? Italian? You booked me a shoot with Monica Bellucci?"

Ed chuckled. "Yes I did, kid. Meet her at her hotel room tomorrow at 5 p.m."

"You'll send the info, I assume? Hotel name, room number?"

"Kid, have I ever let you down?"

I smiled. "Nope. If you ever do, you're fired. Wait. What's the other thing you were talking about?"

"Go outside and look. Don's been taking good care of it.

Ed hung up and I went outside to see the ‘Cuda. On the driver seat was a note:

Kid, Ed said you’d need a lift home to LA. She’s missed you. Have a great road trip. See you when you get back. Don.

Not even wondering how the hell Don and Ed had gotten the ‘Cuda to New York, I sat down and started it up. It roared to life and I laughed.

“Yeah, I missed you too, girl!”

--------the next afternoon-------

I spent a little time driving around the city in the ‘Cuda, planning my road trip back to L.A. and rehearsing some Italian. I hadn’t really had to practice a foreign language since my shoot with Salma Hayek. God, that felt like an eternity ago.

I also stopped to meet up with Tony to pick up another bunch of pills for the trip. As I left, I texted Ed.

Hey, boss. About to head to the shoot with Monica. I think on the way home, I'm gonna stop in Nashville for a few days. Stick your antenna out to find some clients.

Will do, kid. Have fun with Monica was Ed’s reply.

I went back to my hotel, packed up what little stuff I had and checked out. I then headed to the Plaza hotel where Ed told me Monica was staying. I took the elevator to the right floor and found Monica’s door. I knocked and noticed the room number was 1313.

13...Taylor’s number. My heart ached for her so badly, yet I knew I had nobody to blame but me for her leaving. The motivation for stopping in Nashville on my way back to L.A. wasn’t just potential clients and work. I had managed to score tickets for her Eras tour stop in Nashville. I had to take the chance to go backstage and see her.

I swallowed four pills and quickly stuffed the pill bottle back in my jacket pocket as Monica Bellucci opened the door. Wearing a green silk robe over a yellow top, she looked absolutely stunning. I felt the stirring in my jeans begin.

“You must be Chase.” Monica said in Italian-accented English. 

“Ciao, signorina Bellucci. Sei bellissima.” I said in Italian.

Monica smiled. “OH! Tu parli italiano!”

“Uh...” I wracked my brain trying to think of the correct Italian phrase but the blood was going from my brain to the other head in my pants. “A little.”

Monica laughed. “Well, maybe during our shoot today, I can teach you some more. Along with a few other things...”

Looking forward to it, Miss Bellucci.” I smiled as I felt the pills kick in.

“Just call me Monica. I have a feeling we’ll get to know each other pretty well this afternoon.” Monica said with a sly smile.

I said “Oh I’m sure we will, Miss...Monica. Now...shall we begin?”

Monica smiled at me as she struck a pose and said “Cominciamo, signor Chase. Let’s begin.”

“As you wish, bellissima.” I said as I began snapping away.

Ninety minutes and three outfits later, I snapped a final picture and said “Alright, Monica. We’re...finita.”

“Buon lavoro con l'italiano, Chase!” Monica said with a smile, complimenting my Italian.

“Well, you’re a good teacher. Beautiful, experienced, I'm sure...”

Monica looked at me. “Oh? Experienced? From what I've heard, you have some experience yourself.”

I set the camera down. “Maybe I do. You’ve heard about what happens after the shoot?”

“I have.” Monica came closer to me. “You have quite the reputation. Which your agent somewhat confirmed.”

“Well, bellissima, let me further confirm it to you.” I pulled Monica close and kissed her.

Monica moaned softly into my mouth. She broke the kiss, started rubbing my crotch and said softly “Seems like someone’s ready for some divertimento...”

I thought for a second, realized she meant fun, and unzipped my jeans. As my hardened cock popped free, Monica’s eyes widened.

“Dio mio...” she gasped. “Sei...enorme...” She knelt in front of me and started sucking me.

“Oh fuccckkkkk...” I groaned as Monica sucked me agonizingly slowly.

Monica released me from her mouth, looked up at me and asked in Italian “Mi vuoi fottere?”

I was confused until Monica rolled her eyes, stood up and started taking her clothes off. “Oh Dio...I’m asking you if you want to fuck me!!!”

“Oh hell yes I do!” I quickly pulled my clothes off. We stood in front of each other naked and I looked up and down her body. “Wow...” was all I could say.

Monica winked at me and she got on her hands and knees. She looked at me over her shoulder. “Well...what are you waiting for, Chase?”

I got behind Monica and slid into her. “Fuck!” I groaned as I started thrusting into her.

“DIO MIO! HARDER!” Monica screamed at me.

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting harder. “Goddamn, baby!”

Monica looked over her shoulder at me. “Colpiscimi il culo!”

“What?”

Monica rolled her eyes, raised her hand and brought it down on her own bare ass twice. “Mio culo!!! Smack it!”

“Yeah? You like that??” I said as I smacked her ass hard.

“Dio, sì! Harder!!!” Monica screamed. I brought my hands down on both her cheeks until they were covered in bright red handprints.

I pulled out of Monica’s pussy and laid down on the bed. “Get on top. Ride me."

Monica smiled and said “come si desidera, signor Chase!” She slid her wet hole down on my cock and started riding me without mercy.

“FUCK!!!” I moaned as I grabbed Monica’s hips and started thrusting up into her.

“MERDA!!!” Monica yelled. “Fuck me harder, Chase!”

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her. I felt her pussy tightening around me. “Getting close, bellissima?”

“SI!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” Monica screamed as her hole tightened and sprayed her orgasm all over me. 

I quickly rolled Monica onto her back before she could recover from her orgasm and started pounding into her pussy as hard as I could. Monica’s breasts bounced into her face as I fucked her with all I had as the all too familiar throbbing feeling began in my cock.

“Fuck, Monica, I’m gonna cum! Where you want it?!?!”

“Mia faccia!!! My face!!!”

“Here it comes!” I yelled.

Monica quickly knelt in front of me. “Give it to me, signor Chase!”

“FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!” I roared as the cum shot out of me and covered Monica’s face and some shot into her hair.

“Damn, you really covered me!” Monica said as we gasped, trying to catch our breath.

“That was...well I hope I lived up to the reputation you heard.” I smiled and we started putting our clothes back on

“Lo hai sicuramente fatto! You definitely did! Especially for a younger man.” Monica said with a smile.

“Really?” I asked

“Yes, Chase. How old are you, anyway? Ed told me you'd had a birthday recently but not how old you were.”

“I turned 33 on March 24th. Why?”

Monica started laughing. “I’m 58! I’m old enough to be your mother!”

“Well, I’ve had some experience with older women...” I said, feeling myself blush

“Oh...Ed told me that. Christina Hendricks, Salma Hayek...now me. Your first Bond girl...” 

Monica smiled as she opened the hotel room door. I stepped into the hallway and turned around to face her.

“Grazie mille for today, signor Chase.” Monica said.

“Prego, bellissima.” I kissed her lips. “If you're ever in Los Angeles, give me a call.”

“Oh I will, signor Bond.” Monica winked as she went back into her room and closed the door.

I took the elevator to the lobby and walked to the ‘Cuda. I started it up, popped a few pills and checked my phone. I had a text from Ed.

Kid, call me when you hit Nashville. Got a couple clients lined up already.

I replied You got it, boss., set my phone in the passenger seat and said aloud “Music City, ready for round two? Here I come.” 

To be continued...
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 11:31:29 PM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Viri, Blocboy VC, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 25: Monica Bellucci
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 04:47:03 AM »
I liked the use of Italian dialogue, that was a great little attention to detail.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA