Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lunch with Lulu  (Read 836 times)

Djrush

Lunch with Lulu
« on: March 29, 2023, 02:07:16 PM »
Hey wassup everyone I'm DJ short for Damanjah but you can call me DJ . I'm an actor from Baltimore, Maryland and I'm 30. I moved to Los Angeles to become an actor/writer after traveling the east coast with a traveling theater group. I wanted to try  to make it in Hollywood so I packed up my stuff and moved out here. Luckily my friend Liz had been out here since we graduated from high school.  I called her up and told her I was coming.  She was super excited about it.  She's been trying to get me to come for over a year now.

Heck she even had a place for me to stay. I was a nice condo just on the  outside of the city. It had three rooms and a huge bathroom and a big backyard with a firepit. It was nice but all I cared about was the bed. After what felt like a week on planes(it was only a few hours or like a day and a half) I jumped into the king sized bed and fell immediately into a peaceful slumber. I was only woken by  my phone going off. I begrudgingly picked up the phone and answered "Hello?" . "Hey DJ I hope you're settling in nicely " Liz said cheerily " Well get all the rest you can because I got some good news for you ".

I can tell she wanted to tell me about it but I decided I wanted to play around just a little.  " What you got an extra scoop of ice cream or something if so it better have my name on it" I said getting up and rolling my blunt. "No BETTER THAN THAT" She screamed luckily I had put her on speaker "First Who's the best agent in California?". She waited a few seconds for an answer then before I could actually answer her she said "it's me because I got you an audition for some Netflix show".

I was  so shocked I almost dropped my blunt and started having a coughing fit. "Wait (cough) ARE YOU (cough) SERIOUS(COUGH)?" was all I could get out after coughing for about a minute or so. "I know right I can't believe it either " Liz said chuckling "Well I will see you tomorrow and don't stay up smoking ". I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone finishing watching the movie I put on until I fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning and got dressed ready for the biggest moment of my life. I might be exaggerating but hey it really did feel like it was. I grabbed the script and my phone and the half of blunt I still had. My ride didn't take long and I was at the studio quicker than I would imagine.

I pulled up the lot and there were people running around like there was a fire. I guess everyone is trying to get things ready for the new season of shows there are returning and debuting. I asked a guy carrying a few big posters where they were holding auditions and he pointed me to a building at the far end. It was now or never.

I walked into the room where three people who I'm guessing are executives at Netflix . The Lady sitting in the middle waved summoning me to come in. "Hey I'm DJ and I'm auditioning for the part of Jimi" I said walking to the spot where they marked off with tape.

I read the lines trying to picture someone in front of me: "Wow Angie you definitely grown since last summer I mean if it wasn't for Derrick I would totally bend you over the counter ". Wow this is more explicit than the script Liz gave me. I continued " What do you mean you two broke up?". I moved towards the panel with desire in my eyes picturing some hot chick instead of the older and stuffy executives who were sitting there. " I been waiting for this day since I met you in middle school " I said really getting into character.

I must've been doing something right because they were hanging on every word I said. After I finished I waited for someone to say something but all they did was look behind me at what I thought was a mirror. I just realized that there was a light over top of the glass.  This is some real Hollywood shit.

"Well it looks like we have a winner " the lady executive said standing up "I think it's time for you to meet your leading lady." Once she said that a white girl walked out the booth strutted towards me. First thing I noticed was her long linky legs the kind models strive for.  The second thing was her pouty lips that would look great wrapped around a cock. Lastly her ass and tits made her look younger than she was but in a good way.  You know you would have a handful when you fuck her.

I couldn't help but think I knew her from somewhere I just couldn't place from where.  " Hi I'm Lulu Lambros and I will be the girl who you been wanting to fuck for years " she said with a devilish smile on her face.  I was at a loss for words because that was true. I used to sit and watch "Stuck in the middle" wishing I could fuck half of their cast from the Mom down to the youngest daughter. Now I'm standing in front of one of those girls and the best part it seems like we are going to together a lot.

"Come on let's go to my dressing room so we can get to know each other better" the 5ft6 petite beauty said pulling me out into the hallway and down the hall full of doors. We finally stopped at what I presume is her dressing room door. She looked up and down the hallway and pulled me in the room. Well I wouldn't say pulled but actually lead me into the room.

"Finally " she exclaimed walking over to the couch grabbing her purse searching through it for something. She pulled out a little rolled up joint and a lighter. " I didn't think you smoked " I said watching the 19 year old  skinny white girl inhaled deep at least three times before passing it to me. "Well I really just started since I gotten back more into modeling " she said smiling " it helps when some photographers get to amped up and want to see more". I wondered what she meant by that but my train of thought was cut when she got up and went to her phone .

The music blasted through the room and she got up to dance. I watched her slim figure grooved to the beat of the music. Her tight flat stomach and her wide hips were mesmerizing I don't know if it was from the weed we were smoking or I was just extremely horny. I guess she noticed that I hadn't stop staring because she seductively made her way over to me.  She turned around and began giving me a lap dance.  She smirked and said " hmm someone's enjoying the show " . I chuckled and said " Yeah it's not everyday that a guy gets a lap dance from a  19 year old actress".   She looked at me and rolled her eyes replying " Well I don't normally do this but something about you has me acting a bit different ".

She continued on with her dance tease until she just sat still for a second.  "Wow that's never happened to me before " Lulu said jokingly with a smile. I wondered what she meant by that until she stood up and I had a wet spot on my pants.  "Wow you really enjoyed that huh?" I said which made her turn a  bright red . "I mean that's really never happened to me " She said getting up from my lap.

When she got up my pants were soaking wet with her juices. "Well these are done for" Lulu said taking off her pants giving me a great view of her ass. I mean her ass wasn't big but you could still grab a handful.  "WOW" was all I could say as this girl I just met an hour ago was giving me a private showing. "Now let's take care of him" Lulu said with a wide grin as she got on her knees in front of me. She unbuckled my pants and fished my dick out of my pants pulling it out like it was a carnival game.

"Man I been needing this for a while " she said practically licking her lips as she stared at my cock. Lulu started stroking my dick like it was a genie's lamp and she really wanted her wishes. I felt like I was in heaven I almost forgot where I was. I felt her thick luscious lips wrap around my cock crown and I saw the lust in her eyes as she smiled with half my cock in her mouth. "Are you ready?" Lulu asked licking my crackhead while gently jerking me off. I could do is nod as I waited for her oral pleasure.

She began going up and down trying to get every inch in her mouth. You could tell she had been doing this for a while. Her technique was excellent she used no teeth and she knew how to use her tongue. She began feverishly deep thrusting my cock better than a girl twice her age. I could feel my dick hit the back of her throat but she didn't waver and continued her oral assault. She expertly shifted from my cock to my balls and back like she was starving for my cum.

I was enjoying so much I subconsciously grabbed the back of her head and began face fucking her. For her part she happily accepted it opening her throat a little wider as I used her mouth to satisfy my urges. "Mmpmtfuckmmm" she tried to say but my 8 1/2" cock made it hard for her to talk. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and you can tell she was a little bit sad. "What did you say?" I asked pulling her head up by her hair. "I said I want you to fuck me" Lulu said wiping the spit and ruined lipstick from the sides of her face.

She got up and laid doggy style on the front of the couch grabbing a pillow for support . I got behind her and guided my cock towards her wet pussy but she put a hand on me to stop me.  "No not there yet I want to feel it in my ass first" Lulu said seductively as she grabbed my cock and angled it towards her puckered asshole. She put it a the entrance of her brown hole and tried to guide it in. I could feel it slowly going in until I felt a pop and a lot of tightness.

"OOooh SHIT that feels so big in there" Lulu cried out trying to get used to my size " I mean I've only had two other guys do this to me and they didn't fill me up like this". I knew I had to go slowly so we both could enjoy this. I pushed in and out with a steady rhythm giving her more and more each time. "Damn you're fucking tight as fuck" I said straining not to cum too early.
"No you're just bigger than the guys who done it before " She said finally adjusting to my invading member " Ok I'm ready but save some for the finale". I smirked at the thought of what she had in mind. As my thoughts got erotic my hips began to thrust in response. I could feel my balls slap against her pussy sending her into an orgasmic bliss. Her cum mixed with our sweat became a natural  lubricant for us. I pounded into her asshole like I worked in the valley. "DAMN DON'T STOP DJ DON'T FUCKING STOP" She screamed out as I pinned her to the couch drilling into her linky skinny body. Her pale ass turning a light hue of reddish pink as her eyes rolled up into her head.

I grabbed onto her hips and flipped us over so now she could properly sit on my cock. I began drilling her to the point that she was pretty much sex doll. She barely uttered a word other than the occasional moan or grunt but she tried to thrust backwards to tell me she wanted more but with every thrust it was like she was losing her ability to make sense.  I could feel my balls churning with cum and I know what was about to happen. I thought it would be the right thing to do if I warned her even if I didn't know if she would be responsive. "I'm about to cum" I yelled out hoping she understood me. I guess it worked because she snapped out of it and jumped off my cock.

She got on her knees and began blowing me like the well trained sex goddess she was. She began deep throating me fucking me with her mouth.  It was like she was on sexual autopilot as expertly blow me. The aching pressure in my balls couldn't hold off anymore and I began draining what felt like a gallon of cum in her mouth. She continued to suck and swallow everything that came out of my cock almost begging for more. We collapsed onto the couch and fell asleep.

We were awoken like two hours later by a knock at the door.  "Hey Lulu we done for the day " a voice called out from other side of the door. "Ok thank you " she called out  as best she could after all that yelling she did for about a hour. "Oh if you see DJ tell him that he can go home too and we will see him in a couple days for shooting " the guy said walking away from the door.  I could've sworn he said something else as he walked from the door but it didn't matter.

We got up and got dressed trying to leave as sneaky as we could but everyone who was there for the last hour and a half knew what happened. "Well see ya Lulu" I said sticking out my hand to shake hers. I tried to be as casual as I could after what just happened. Lulu looked at me with a mischievous smile on her face and gave me a big hug and a kiss " Don't worry I don't care if they know remember it's OUR show." I stood there for about three minutes before It clicked in my head. "Wait she said Our show " I gleefully ran to the car that was here for me.

A day later I got  two texts early in the morning.  One was from Liz which read " Hey YOU GOT THE JOB." The other one was from an unknown number which read "I can't wait to see what this season brings with my new co-star/fuck buddy ". I can't wait either.  Who knows what else is in store for me in Young Hollywood.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA