Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Shooting For The Sky  (Read 1065 times)

Djrush

Shooting For The Sky
« on: March 29, 2023, 02:27:11 PM »
Its been a couple of weeks since I gotten the part from this called  "little Big" for Netflix and I wanted to chill out before I get a hectic schedule so decided to go out for the day . Usually I would sit in the house and write but seeing as though I'm probably going to be staying in the house to study my lines I might as well get some fresh air.

I got dressed and headed out to see what the city had to offer. Luckily it was one of the hot spring days of March these Californians are blessed to have, a good 75 degree day. I walked down the street letting my feet guide my way. After walking for about 10 minutes I got to this Basketball court not that far from my house. In a haste to get out of my boredom predicament I forgot the most important thing- A BALL. I decided I didn't want to go back home so I decided to wait for someone to leave a pick up game so I could play. That never happened but the strangest thing happened when a ball magically rolled towards me.

"Hey bro can you toss me that ball " a small but confident voice called out to me. I picked the ball up and passed it to the person who called out to me. What I found was something I didn't expect. Ok like I previously said I love younger girls but more in particular Disney girls. It started with crushes on girls like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato but it continued on to girls like Zendaya and  Bella Thorne. Let's just say if there  was a super Disney hottie I would know about it. I know I knew this body from staring at it on Instagram. Before you say anything I don't care because everyone does it.

Before my eyes stood the girl that recently topped my Disney spankbank .... Sky Katz. "Yo did you hear me PASS ME THE BALL" The diminutive cutie called out walking over towards me. You're probably wondering why a 30 year old knows about this young starlet but like I said I'm a lifelong fan of Disney especially the girls.

"Hey you wouldn't be Sky Katz?" I asked already knowing the answer.  She looked me up and down and said " Yeah why?". I could tell she was kind of standoffish probably because guys probably always try to hit on her. "I heard you were kinda good at basketball " I said trying to gourd her into playing against me. "What's your name?" She asked smiling like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.
"Damanjah but you can just call me D.j." I said extending my hand to shake. "Well I'm Skyler but you can call me Sky" She said accepting my handshake.

I'm not very good at Basketball but I can play defense plus it was an opportunity to hangout with one of my forbidden celebrity crushes. She looked me up and down trying to size me up. I guessing trying to figure out if I'm one of those weird guys from the internet that be writing weird sexual comments on her social media. "Hmm one game" she said cautiously dribbling the ball begrudgingly. We started the game simple she checked the ball and started playing defense. I dribbled to my left trying to get pass her but her skills from alot of years playing kept her on me. I faked it left and went right scoring a basket. "Ok I'm ready I was just seeing what kind of game you have " Sky said in her native New Yorker trash talk " Now let's see what you really got". She dribbled the ball between her legs showing me all of her moves. She had gotten really competitive once she realized I really was playing.

We played two games and by the second she started loosening up to me. "Next point buys lunch" she called out checking the ball one last time. I passed it back to her then she proceeded to try to back me down.  I say try because even though we're about the same height I had a good 60 to 70 pounds on her. "So do you think anybody else has spotted that you have had a boner since we started playing" Sky said whispering in my ear. I was caught off guard by her statement that she blew right pass me and scored the winning shot. She jumped around and cheered for herself. "You owe me lunch" The young white girl said as she went and grabbed her gym bag "come on I know where we can go. "

We left and went to get the food and walked around to talk.  She told me about how she got discovered and about her family. I told her about my life. Normally it would look weird for a 30 year old to be walking around with a freshly 18 year old but I guess it's normal in L.A. Even when we got food nobody really looked at us weird. Of course you had a couple of her fans run up to us and ask for pictures and autographs from her. Nobody really didn't notice that I was with her. I guess I  would chalk it up to either they thought I was a bodyguard or something.

After she signed all the pictures and autographs we finally got our food. " So I guess this is goodbye I hope I see you again " I said trying to get a feel of what she was thinking. " Ooorrr we can hang out later after I take a shower " She said smiling holding out her hand. I gave her my phone and she texted herself. "There now I got your number so if you forget I can remind you" The cute actress/rapper said before planting a kiss on my cheek and walking away. As I watched her walk away I couldn't help but stare at her ass. "Damn I could look at that all day" I said walking back to my house. I had to get ready for tonight.

Around 7 PM I got a text from Sky saying that she was on her way. I went upstairs to grab my grass(weed) and the cigarillos. Another 30 minutes passed and there was a knock on my door. There she stood in a crop top and some high-waisted jeans that made her ass and 32 B-cup tits sit up more perkier than they were already. "Tell me you have cable " Sky said running to the couch and grabbing the remote "The Knicks are playing The Lakers and I got to watch it." She turned on the TV and turned up the volume . "Come on Knicks beat these bitch ass punks" The 5"3 actress/rapper said screaming at the television as one of the players messed up a play. We sat and continued to watch the game.

I pulled out one of my blunts lighting it and sitting back enjoying the company. "Oh my bad I just love basketball man " She said gleefully " other than rapping and acting it's my love." I chuckled and said " I don't mind I'm just glad you are comfortable here". She looked at me as if I said something crazy and then she took off her shoes and jumped back onto the couch.  Apparently she was light enough bounce a couple times before settling down right beside me. " Just so you know I don't do this with a lot of people you know " She said smiling before taking the blunt out of my hand " I mean I'm famous so a lot of people try to take me home especially since I came out as bisexual. " As she took a couple hits of the blunt before inhaling she continued her story. "I mean I have only been with 2 or 3 people " She said making sure to put emphasis on people.

We passed the blunt a couple more times as we watched the game. "Man they're fucking cheating I can't believe this bullshit" She screamed at the television before covering up her mouth as if she wasn't supposed to say that " my bad it's not that often where I can just be me without worrying about someone posting or sending the tabloid something that's not true like would you believe people thought me and Navia and Isaac were a secret throuple or that I'm fucking Savannah and Liliana." I chuckled at the thought of her and her costars in a three-way relationship, I mean just imagining an uncut episode of Raven's home where the three young characters getting walked in on while fucking by their tv mom and psuedo aunt would send viewership soaring. "I mean I was in a full relationship with Savannah but i never done anything with Liliana but a kiss that's all " Sky said pausing to think "I mean have I thoughtabout it .... yes but it be too weird with my ex somewhere near by because we all on the same show." She then continued " I have hooked up with a couple guys too but nobody seems to care about that"

I mean I wasn't really surprised by her hooking up with her friends but it was still funny to know she's actually been with guys. I mean of course she probably has been but I didn't want to just assume anything ."You must really have liked that story cause you are as hard as you were earlier" The young Jewish vixen said as she thrusted her hips back into my lap.

For a white girl her ass was nice and round but I think it's genetic because her sisters have big asses. I couldn't imagine how it is going to look without clothes. Her ass puts Lulu's to shame it was perfect. "Hold on these jeans are too tight I'm going to go change " She said smiling and grabbing her bag before running upstairs. To be honest I didn't notice that bag until now.

I waited for what felt like 20 minutes after hearing her in the shower. "Hey DJ can you come up here I need your help with something " Sky called out from upstairs. I walked up the steps into the bathroom where my mouth almost hit the ground. She stood there as the water drops slid down her neck to her perky b -cup tits that sat up perfectly. "Can you dry my back I can't reach it?" She said seductively handing me the towel giving me the full view of her naked body. I wiped down her neck to her tits where I spent a few extra minutes "drying off" down to her perfectly toned stomach to I got to her wet pussy. I couldn't tell if it was from the shower or if she been wanting this since we played basketball earlier. "Mmm that feels good" she said putting her leg on the side of the tub. "Maybe we should finish this in the bedroom" I said almost drooling with anticipation of how she tasted.

We got to my bedroom and wasted no time luckily she didn't waste time putting on any clothes back on. When we got in the bedroom Sky laid out on the bed with her legs in the air. I laid between her legs and prepare myself for this tasty treat. I gave her one quick lick to see how she would react. As I began licking her clit I tasted what I thought was vanilla and I loved it.  I continued to lick and suck on her clit while making little circles around her pussy hole. "Can you stop teasing me and PLEASE EAT MY PUSSY" Sky proclaim pushing her pussy closer to my face. I happily obliged and began devouring her pussy like it was my last meal.

"Oh Shit eat that pussy like you mean it " Sky cried out practically shoving her pussy into my mouth. I continued with my oral manipulation on her clit making her squirm and rock against my tongue. I could eat her pussy all day long and not get tired. I laid on my back so she could straddle my face. She throw her legs over my head and began riding my face. I could have died right there and I would have been happy. In one swift motion she started grinding against my face and jerking me off. She wrapped her luscious pouty lips around my cockhead expertly switching between my cock and my balls. I matched her tempo now adding fingers to go with my tongue play.
"Damn you eat pussy so good I kinda don't want you to stop but I want this dick inside me " She said climbing off my face and readjusting herself until her pussy lips were hovering just over my cock " I'm so wet right now I never wanted something so badly."

She grabbed my dick in her hand and slide inside her hot warm wet pussy which was tighter than I thought it would be. It felt great like it was made just for me. I grabbed hold of her curvy hips letting her get used to my size. It took everything inside me not to just go crazy and fuck her silly but I wanted to enjoy this. I slowly stroke inside her sweet center making sure she felt every 8" of my cock. I was in paradise as my dick dug deeper into her. Once I fully got as much as my dick inside her I began going a little bit faster and harder . She moaned and rocked her hips meeting my every thrust wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Oh shit I don't think anyone has ever been this deep inside me " Sky cried out holding me tighter as if she wanted to keep me inside her forever. "Man I dreamt about this for so long " I said before popping one of her glorious luscious white tits in my mouth. "Deeper Baby go deeper " She said rocking her hips and playing with one of her tit while holding herself in place. I could feel her cumming as her eyes rolled into her head still keeping her balance as her second or third orgasm shot through her body. I used her cum as extra lubricant as I continue to pound away.

"Fuck my asshole daddy PLEASE FUCK MY ASSHOLE " She screamed in my ears pleading me . I reluctantly took my dick out of her pussy and she got on all fours with her ass in the air. Maybe it was because she might have been anally trained or my dick was just that wet from her pussy but I easily enter her asshole.  I began going deep inside her asshole which was tighter than her pussy. "Shit you're fucking tight as hell " I proclaimed as I got half of my cock inside her asshole. I waited for a few then she gave me a nod to tell me she was ready. I began going slowly letting her get used to my member invading her ass. "Mmm yes baby make me yours take that ass it's yours and only yours " she called out from under me.

I realized that her ass was more accepting of my cock so I picked up speed and began pounding into her asshole. I watched as her eyes rolled into the back of her head enjoying my anal invasion. I still couldn't believe not only did I meet one of my celebrity crushes but I'm actually fucking her and I was going to give it all I have. I grabbed a hold of her two braids and used them to keep her in place. You could hear my pelvis hit her asscheeks as the sound vibrated around the room and maybe through the house. "Keep going oh shit I'm about to cum again " she screamed as she buried her face in the closest pillow she could grab. I continued to go faster and harder giving her everything I got.

"Wait wait wait stop" Sky pleaded from underneath me " Don't cum yet I want to have your babies so cum in my pussy." I couldn't believe my ears but I wasn't about to object even though I knew it was wrong.  That thought left my mind as soon as I entered her pussy once more. "Oh my gosh I'm going to miss this dick when I leave so I might as well take a souvenir to remember you by until next time " Sky said nudging me to lay down. She climbed back on top of me eagerly impaling herself with my cock. "Come on give me that cum oh my gosh I love this dick and it's all mine nobody eeeeellllssssseeee's " She screamed grinding and rocking her hips pretty much fucking herself with my dick.

After another 5 minutes of her fucking herself my balls began to tighten and I knew what was about to happen. Apparently she did too because she doubled down on her speed taking my cock deeper than its been before. "Its in my stomach I could feel it in my stomach " She said trying to still sound sexy but her impending orgasm shot through her body and soaked my lower body. The scene was to much for me and I couldn't hold it back no more. I released what felt like a river of sperm deep inside her womb. I hold her there for a few as our fluids mixed with each other making  sure she gets what she wants. We collapsed on the bed in each other's arms as we caught our breath.

"Yeah I definitely making you my children's father " She said smiling as she laid in my arms. "Children?" I asked her as if I was surprised which I kinda was. "Yeah we going to have a couple kids " she said "like two or three." I smirked and asked " what about your music and acting career?". She looked at me and said "Well as far as my music I could put out songs and music videos before I start showing and the acting will be easy since we shoot the show like  4 months in advance so  by time I would start to show we would be pretty much done." She really had everything figured out.  "Well what about your family?" I asked sure she didn't think about that part. "Well they will be mad but they will get over it " She said grinning from ear to ear " it's not like either one of my sisters hasn't had a pregnancy scare before so if I do we will just say it's one of their babies ".

With our plan worked out she looked at me with a hunger in her eyes watching me roll a blunt. She grabbed my flaccid dick and popped it in her mouth bringing it back to life.  "One more for the road?" She asked before shoving my dick inside her pussy. We fucked for another hour in different positions making sure that I came in her pussy each time.

After that we heard someone's phone going off. " its me" she said before answering the phone "oh it's my sister Hailey " . She sat there and talked to her sister well more like  a lot of  yes's and mmhmm's. She tapped my shoulder to tell me to be quiet as she put the phone on speaker.  " I hope he has a big cock if you going through all this trouble " The older Katz sister said . "Oh yes it is and I'm not sharing with you " Sky said grabbing my cock in putting in her mouth. " Sky you bet not be sucking his cock while you talking to him " Hailey called out over the phone. "Maaayyybbbee" Sky said putting my cock back in her mouth.  "I been working on this body like forever now I got to get fat so you can pass the baby off as mine" Hailey said before pausing " Fine but you have to tell Dad you know you're his little angel." Sky kinda rolled her eyes but she didn't stop sucking my dick .
 She hung up the phone and just in time because between her giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life and stroking the parts she couldn't fit in her mouth I was about to cum again. It didn't take much longer before I started shooting my seed  as she willingly took all of it in her mouth. "And they said my big mouth wasn't good for anything other than rapping and trash talking " Sky said as she released my dick with a pop.

We got dressed and exchanged numbers knowing this wasn't the last time we would see each other again. We said our goodbyes as I walked her to the door.  " Oh and remember I don't care who you fuck but this dick is only mine I putting claim on it I don't care about Lulu that dick belongs to me now " She said smiling planting a kiss on my lips and getting into the car. "Oh she is going to be a handful " I said walking back into the house to get some well needed sleep.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA