Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Making Her Fuller w/Soni Nicole Bringas  (Read 805 times)

Djrush

Making Her Fuller w/Soni Nicole Bringas
« on: March 29, 2023, 02:38:24 PM »
Apparently we start shooting next week and I couldn't be more excited. I wanted to go out and celebrate but since I was new to town I didn't really know where to go at that was fun. I decided to call up Liz and see if she knew any places I could go."Hey Liz I'm bored I need something to do " I said rolling up a couple of blunts. "Have you been out on the town?" She asked . "No not really " I said finishing rolling my blunts. "Well there's this club downtown I think you should check out" Liz said trying to get me out of my boredom "Plus I know you been going crazy during this quarantine so there's this party I know of ". "Cool send me the details and I will go get ready " I said getting up to go take a shower.

After taking a shower and putting on some jeans and a Tshirt I was ready to go. I called the personal driver that Netflix had for me. He got to my house around 7:30-8 o'clock . I got in the car and there was my guy Ray , my personal driver. "Hey Dj how's it going tonight, we getting into some trouble or what ?" He said getting out to open my door. "Maybe and I told you I can open a door myself?"I said getting in the car excited for what the night was going to bring. "So where are we heading?" Ray asked as we pulled off. "Apparently some restaurant that only sits celebrities and then a club" I said sitting back and lighting a blunt I had stored away in my pocket.  "WOW to be young again " Ray said chuckling keeping his eyes on the road.

Maybe it was the weed hitting me but L.A. at night is beautiful. All the billboards and buildings lit up the late spring night. People walking here and there while the up-and-coming stand out and show off their talents just to hopefully get a portion of fame and notoriety. We pulled up to a restaurant where the paparazzi were snapping pictures of who ever they think is famous. They watched as my door opened wondering who's getting out the car. "Hey isn't that Dj , can we get a photo?" One of the male paparazzi asked. I struck a couple of poses from them and answered some questions. "How's it feel to be the star of a show?" A female paparazzi asked. "I mean it's my first show im just hoping I'm as good as my co-stars "I said trying to give the best unbiased answer. It might be my first time with the paps but I've seen what they do to people who give the wrong answers. "Speaking of your co-stars ,whose hotter Nina or Lulu?" One guy asked. "They're both beautiful young women and I can't wait for everyone to see the show " I said unobjectionable laughing at the things I've done with both girls.

I walked into the restaurant and sat near the entrance . "Umm are you Dj ?" The greeter asked looking at the guestbook. "Umm yes " I said wondering what was going on. "Oh good your table is right over here " He said smiling grabbing a menu and walking further into the restaurant. I followed him to a table that was far in the back. I sat and looked at the dimly lit room where everyone was enjoying themselves with each other.  "I can't end tonight by myself " I said as I enjoyed my stuffed pasta shells covered in tomato sauce  with parmesan cheese on top. I washed it down with a light soda and dessert. After I ate I was ready to go dance the night away.

I got back into the car which is crazy  how he stayed there until I was finished eating. We drove to this club that Liz promised I would be making an appearance at. It was cool I mean it was a dance club it wasn't nothing special. Well other than there being more than a few celebrities there. It was only filled to half capacity because of co-vid but mostly it was filled with celebrities. I was ushered over to a booth on the side which I had all to myself. I watched as people danced but not too close. It kinda resembled that awkward middle school dance we all had where nobody was dancing too close to each other.

As I watched everyone enjoy themselves my eyes became laser focused on one girl in particular. She was about 5" with a dancer's body .The black skirt with the midway plunging neckline had on showed off her little round ass and perky breasts under the flashing lights . "Hey I'm Soni" the olive colored beauty said smiling still dancing to the music. You can tell she's been dancing her whole life as she spinned and moved as if she was one with the music. "Wow you're good" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her in for a spin. "If you like that you're going to love this" she said before dropping to the floor into a full split.

I stood in amazement as she shook and shimmied on me with her tight little ass. "So is this your first time here?" She asked simply turning her head towards me. "Yeah I'm not from here " I said grabbing onto her swaying hips. "You look familiar "She said looking at me for any sign of recognition "Don't you work for Netflix?". I shook my head in agreement. "Why don't we go sit down I'm kind of tired?" She asked pulling me off the dancefloor towards my booth.

We went to my booth and ordered two virgin pina coladas. I finally got a good look at her and I swore she looked like the cute girl who from "Fuller House ". "You said your name was Soni as in Soni Nicole Bringas?" I asked wondering how in the world I got to dance with her. I watched her on the show and fantasize about her a couple of times while jerking off. "Yup that's me but please don't ask if I have ever seen Cameron Bure naked " She said looking me in the eye " No you look like you would have the hots for Jodie or Andrea ." I chuckled and said " No but well I did always have the hots as you called it for Jodie." She looked like she was ready to roll her eyes at my statement.  "Until you came along that is".

The 21 - year-old smiled pushing her hair out of her face trying to hide her beautiful grin.  "Well I'm going home but here" she said reaching out to me signaling for my phone " Text me tomorrow and we can talk about what it's like to work for Netflix.. and  other things. " She got up and walked away giving me a smile and a small wave. I stared at her small ass as she walked away. I stayed there for a while but decided to leave around 2AM. One I got home I miraculously put my phone on the charger and landed on my bed falling into a drunken slumber.

I woke up to a couple of texts. One from Sky saying that she missed me and my dick  with a picture of her with her mouth open and one from Lulu with a picture of her in lingerie sticking her small ass out. I wanted to jerk off but decided not to. I rolled my morning blunt and went to take a shower. When I got out I got a text from Soni : "Hey wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today? Dont really have nothing to do ". I replied yes and wanted for her answer. "Send me your address " The next text from her said. I sent here my address and went to watch t.v.  "I will be there in a few " The last text said.

Even after everything that has happened to me in the past few months I still don't believe my luck. I smoked and got ready for her arrival. As I straightened up my mind keep thinking about her tight little ass. "Man I hope I get to fuck that today" I thought to myself. After about 30 more minutes a knock was at my door. I opened it and there stood Soni in a black spaghetti strapped tee and some  daisy duke jean shorts. I welcomed her in catching a glance of her ass while she crossed the threshold of the door. "Wow this is nice I'm staying with my parents until after I finish college " she said looking around the house " Once I do i want something like this ". "Do you want something to drink or something? I said offering trying to be a good host. "No not right now maybe later" She said sitting on the couch. "You don't smoke do you?" I asked pointing to the almost unsmoked blunt in the ashtray.  "No have to keep this dancer's body in the right shape " Soni said laughing as she does a little shimmy on the couch "but nothing is stopping you , its your house anyway."

I turned on the television to some tv show. "Wow it's been a while since I've been a le to just relax I've been studying so much " she said kicking her feet on the couch, "It's been a week since I came back from New York." I grabbed my blunt and sat back lighting it the blunt taking a few puffs of it. I offered her but she turned it down. "I'm not really a smoker " she said getting up and going to her overnight bag " but I do like to drink sometimes." She pulled out a bottle of rum from her bag. "I took this from the finale cast party when nobody was looking " she said walking back to the couch "Nobody even noticed they were gone, They might act like their days are over but they were falling over each after a couple bottles of this." I went and got two cups for each of us. "How about we play a game?" Soni asked while pouring half a cup for her and me. "Ok what game?" I asked back grinning at her proposal.  "How about Never have I ever?" She said coyly sipping from her cup.

"Sure why not?" I said grabbing my bag of weed. "Ok easy question to start, Never have I ever kissed someone in a room full of people?" She asked nonchalantly. We both drank from our cups seeing as though kissing in front of a room full of people is a regular thing for acting. "Ok my turn " I said thinking of a question " ok here we go , Never have I had to kiss a Disney star." She looked at me with a wrinkled nose and said "Isaak wasn't a bad kisser if you asked me." I drank from my cup too as she gave me that "who was it?" look. "It was Nina Lu and Jenna Ortega " I said confessing to her. " Oh the two girls who are on your show " Soni says as if she knew exactly who i was talking about " what about the skinny one who is supposed to play your sister?" . "Is that an official question?" I playfully asked. I guess the alcohol was doing it's job because she was straightforward with her next question. "Did you fuck them?" She asked not beating around the bush. "Yes I did" I said as quickly as she asked. "My turn" I said knowing exactly what I was going to ask " are you a virgin?". "What do you mean by virgin?" She asked sliding closer to me until she was practically sitting in my lap. "How about we finish this game upstairs?" I suggested knowing where this was going to lead.

As she stood up you could see her daisy dukes begin to ride up into her buttcrack exposing more of her asscheeks with every step she took to and up the stairs. Once we got upstairs we let all our inhibition flow away as we kissed and each other through our clothed bodies. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked pausing before we fell back on the bed. "If you're asking if I consent then yes " Soni said looking me in the eyes burning with passion and sexual desire.

She took off her t-shirt and her shorts revealed her ample 32b - cup breasts and round  toned bronze ass . Her skin glistened under the dim fluorescent bedroom lights. "It's not nice just to stare you know?" She said pointing to my shorts. I took my shorts and boxers off in one swift motion revealing my already hard 8 " dick. "I've never been with a black guy before " she stared at my dick for a second "it's so long and veiny". She reached out and wrapped her hand around my shaft moving her hand up and down. I laid back and let her explore her first black cock. 

She licked her small lips before wrapping them around the head of my dick. "Mmm" she exclaimed as she bobbed her head up and down getting all 8" of my dick in her mouth at once. Her oral skills matched that of her dancing skills. I grabbed the back of her head and force feed her more and more in her mouth. The drool formed around her mouth added to the lubrication of my dick. I flipped her into the 69 position to taste her sweet pussy. I licked and sucked her clit and fingering her tight pussy hole. "Oooh fuck that feels so fucking good " She cried out before continuing to devour my dick.

After about another minute or two she started to shake uncontrollably on my face. Before I could stop she began squirting cum on my face. "Oh shit I've never came when I was with someone before " Soni said catching her breath as she plopped down on the bed. "Well I think it's time for the main event " I said as I laid her exhausted body in the doggy style position. I thought about taking her anally but decided she probably either never done it or that I was probably too big for her to handle in that way . She had a nice ass though -not too big but not too small just like I like it. I began pushing my hips back and forth feeling how amazing her pussy really felt. I don't know what it was about her pussy but I felt like I belong. "WOW you're deep" she cried out finally fully recovered from her first orgasm.  I began pounding harder and faster showing what it really meant to be fucked. "Yes give me that big black cock" Soni said wrapping her strong dancer's legs around my waist " make me your cockslut." It shocked me a little bit because she's known for being a sweet wholesome young lady. The 21 year old had a different look in her eyes as she signaled for me to lay on my back. "I always wanted to do this " She said as she threw one leg on each side of me and lowered herself down onto me "it feels so much bigger this way oh my god it feels amazing, I have to tell my friends this when I get back to school."

She started riding my dick like she was trying to go for the bull riding record bucking and thrusting her hips trying to get every single inch of me inside her. Her ass cheeks are bright red from every connection of our pelvic bone. "You're too good at this for a beginner " I said grabbing onto her hips making sure she didn't go anywhere but up and down on my dick.

"Whoever said I was a beginner " Soni said smiling still riding me as she played with her nipples "I said I've never actually been with a black guy sexually but that changes now."  I chuckled and teased her saying " Why is that? Tell me why it changed , come on tell me scream it loud". She tried to hold it in a little bit longer but her attempts were in vein. "BECAUSE I LOVE BIG BLACK COCK " She cried out violently riding me as she screamed " No I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK ." She started squirting on my dick still trying to keep my dick from falling out of her. I flipped her over so she was on her back and began thrusting like a dog in heat. "Damn your pussy is amazing" I said grabbing both breasts "Soni you feel too good oh my gosh". I was surprised by how long I was lasting but I knew I had to give her all i had. After another three minutes or so I could feel my dick throbbing and my balls tighten. "Where do you want me to cum ?"I said before it was too late. I thought she would've said somewhere like her ass or stomach  but even after all this her answer still surprised me.  "Cum on my face " Soni said as she got on her knees with her mouth open wide. I got up and began to jerk off but she stopped me. "Here you've done sooo much for me , let me take care of you " She said as she grabbed the base of my dick and began jerking me off. She was excellent at giving me a handjob maybe because most casting directors would get young stars on television shows  since forever.

After about two minutes and countless strokes I could feel my balls tighten. "Are you ready for your treat for being a good little fucktoy?" I said groaning trying to hold off so I could give her biggest cumshot she has ever had in her life. "Oh yes please paint my face with your cum baby I want it so badly" she said still jerking me off before putting her mouth around the crown of my dick. I couldn't hold off anymore and I began shooting cum all over her face and neck. She scooped up the cum from her neck and puts it in her mouth as the rest drips down her body. "Mmm it taste so damn delicious " she said cleaning the rest of the cum from her body. We took a shower and lit a bedtime blunt before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

We woke up the next morning and fucked again before she had to leave. "I don't want to leave but I still have schoolwork to do " She said rolling her eyes " I want to stay and let you fuck me until my legs go numb". I chuckled and said " Maybe next time". We kissed once more as I gave her a little smack on her tight ass. "Next time you be going into there" she said shaking her ass a little before getting into the car.  I went to upstairs and got ready for the day  but  nothing could be better than what happened last night..... Or so I thought.

The following users thanked this post: Dexter07

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA