Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: My Leading Lady (Jenna Ortega)  (Read 6427 times)

Djrush

My Leading Lady (Jenna Ortega)
« on: March 29, 2023, 02:49:25 PM »
It was the first day of shooting my new Netflix movie. I've  been working with Netflix for almost 6 or 7 months now and i couldn't be more happier . I grabbed the script and my phone and the half of blunt I still had. My ride didn't take long and I was at the studio quicker than I would imagine.

I pulled up the lot and there were people running around like there was a fire. I guess everyone is trying to get things ready for the new season of shows there are returning and debuting. I know our show doesn't premiere until later this summer so they wanted to start on the first movie in my contract.

I walked into the room where three people who I'm guessing are executives and the director  of the movie.  The Lady sitting in the middle waved summoning me to get into wardrobe so we could start. "Hey  DJ Your leading lady Jenna is already in hair and makeup and we will be ready whenever you are" the lady who looked around my age said. It was weird knowing the first time I'm going to meet Jenna we're supposed act like we been lusting after each other for years . It doesn't help that me and my character Jin is about 10 years older than Jenna's character Angie.

I went to my dressing room and read the lines trying to picture someone in front of me: "Wow Angie you definitely grown since last summer I mean if it wasn't for Derrick I would totally bend you over the counter ". Wow this is more explicit than the script Liz gave me. I continued " What do you mean you two broke up?". I paced around the room marking each of my lines after i read them. " I been waiting for this day since I met you in middle school " I said really getting into character.

I went  to set and there she stood. The  Hispanic  girl walked out of her dressing strutted towards me. First thing I noticed was her eyes the kind most girls wear mascara  and eyeliner just to possible resemble.  The second thing was her pouty lips that would look great wrapped around a cock. Lastly her ass and tits which was perfectly plump and round.   You know you would have a handful when you fuck her.

I couldn't help but think I knew her from somewhere I just couldn't place from where.  " Hi I'm Jenna Ortega and I will be the girl whose had a crush on you for years " she said with a devilish smile on her face.  I was at a loss for words because that was true. I used to sit and watch "Wednesday" actress wishing I could fuck her .  Now I'm standing in front of her in person and the best part it seems like we are going to be together a lot.

"Come on let's get this done so we can get to know each other better" the 5"1 petite beauty said atanding next to me on set. We shot multiple scenes a couple of different times and ways. They wanted us to act like we wanted to fuck each other for years which I really didn't have to act because it was the truth on my part. We were almost done for the day but before that we had to shoot the of the most pivotal scenes between our two characters. Jenna sat on the makeshift counter and began reading her lines : "So Jin did you miss me while I was at college?" . I moved to the stove and "cooked the food " replying in character: "Well Angie I did but I wasn't lonely because Brittany was always here a lot of time you were gone. "

I don't know if she was acting when she read the next line. "So Brittany was here ALOT HUH?" She said in a raised tone "What did you two do when she was here ?" . "Well we hooked up a couple times while you were gone " I said walking to the fake kitchen table "Why does it matter?". I am glad we were acting because the way she delivered the next line you would have thought she was serious. "Why would you fuck that ho" she said staring at me with daggers as her big brown eyes squinted in furious rage. Her stare was on point I almost missed my cue. "It's not like it should be a problem " I said trying to throw my own fury back at her. "Did you even think about me and how I would feel?" She asked softening her tone as if she was embodying the character. "What do you mean?" I said reaching out to touch her "Tell me what you mean ". "NOTHING IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT I FEEL " She said back in angry " YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME THE WAY I LOVE YOU." She walked off stage left away from view of the camera as I stood there in my best shocked and confused face.  "AND CUT That was perfect you two " The director called out from behind the camera " I felt like yall meant every word that was said ". I kind of felt like we did especially since everyone probably heard about what happened between me and Lulu heck even what happened between me and Nina too.

We went back to our respective dressing rooms.  I was still in shock over what just happened.  "Was that real or was she acting?" I thought to myself.  That thought kept playing over and over in my mind until I heard a knock at the door.  It was Jenna smiling back to her normal self that I met earlier. "That was intense wasn't it?" She said walking into the room. "Yeah you can say that again " I said chuckling at how angry she seemed earlier.  "Well I'm just glad we were acting " she said looking around. "Yeah you could've fooled me "I said thinking back to her performance "I thought you were really mad". "It's called acting " she said looked around my dressing room "So is it true you had sex with Lulu and that girl Nina in your dressing room?"She said looking over at the couch in my dressing room. "Yeah "I said awkwardly.  "That's too bad let's go" Jenna said as she left "Meet me at the entrance when you're ready to go."  She blew me a kiss and a wink as she left to gather her belongings.

We left and got in my car where my driver took us back to my house( I should definitely get a driver's license soon). We decided to pick up some food because we were hungry after a loong day of shooting. We decided on getting chicken and  fries from a restaurant not far from my house.

We made it back to my house and decided to eat in my room.  "You have a nice house I haven't decided when I'm going to move out yet" Jenna said walking up the stairs "maybe I will move in with you hahaha". I know she's joking but that might make Sky and Lulu madder than a hatter. "I'm only joking do you you know how scandalous it would be if we did that?" She said sitting on my bed "Well it's not like co-stars haven't dated in Hollywood before , but an 20 going on 21 year old living with her 30 year old co star ". I could see the tabliods now and my career hasn't even really begun yet. The petite latina laid out on her stomach giving me a full look of her ass.

It wasn't big or anything but it was a handful.  I bet it was soft though I  had to find out. "Hey where's your bathroom?" Jenna asked smiling back at me "I need to change into something more comfortable." I pointed down the hall . "Don't miss me too much" She said as she slowly got up arching her back to show off her ass. I laid back and  watched the show waiting for her to come back. When she came back all she had on was a sports bra that held her small but round b-cup breasts up and a pair of low cut booty shorts.  "What would your fans say if they saw you like that? " I said jokingly trying to keep my boner under control.  "Well since I turned 18 most of my fans are guys now so they probably would be wondering what's underneath " She said playfully  nudging me with her foot.

As we laid there I noticed her shorts were beginning to ride up into her buttcrack giving me more of a view of her golden ass. Her feet rested in my lap slowly moving side to side against my dick. I am not entirely sure if it was unintentional or not.  "I can't get comfortable maybe if I sat here it would be better " she said as she got up and sat in my lap right on top of my dick " now that's better." She rocked her hips a little until my dick was firmly in between her ass cheeks.  "Are you comfortable now?" I said jokingly . "Well I would be if your friend would stop poking me " Jenna said getting up on her knees " I guess I won't get comfortable until he's taken care of ".

She got on her knees and pulled down my sweatpants and boxers pulling out my dick. She jerked it off for a few minutes then put it in her mouth . Jenna began going up and down licking and sucking every inch of me. "Mmm it taste better than I thought it would " Jenna said bobbing up and down on my dick ",and it's bigger than I thought it would be and I seen some big dicks before ". She continued her oral demonstration on me as she fingered her pussy through her panties. Jenna sucked me off for a few more minutes before straddling my waist.

"I've been for this all day" she said before plunging my dick deep into her wet tight pussy. I couldn't believe I was fucking Jenna Ortega and I wanted to give her the best sex of her life. I grabbed her hips and began thrusting upwards filling her up with my dick. For her part she happily accepted my length inside her. "Damn this feels amazing " I groaned as I sucked and caressed  her small round breasts paying extra attention to her chocolate drop nipples . I grabbed her little round ass and gave it a slap as I thrusted like a dog in heat. Jenna became incoherent as my dick hits her cervix . "Damn I don't think nobody's ever fucked me so deeply "she cried out moaning "I can feel it in my stomach OH MY GOD ". "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do this "I said flipping over and putting on her stomach. She was trapped between me and the bed as I went faster and deeper . Jenna began cumming as it dripped down my leg.

"Dj give me this dick I want it forever "She said began thrusting her ass back playing with her tits. I could feel my balls tighten up as I gripped her small hips. "Jenna im about to cum" I said grabbing the wall smacking her ass until it was reddish pink.  "Please cum in me CUM IN ME"Jenna said holding her hand against the wall. I happily obliged and shoot load after load of cum deep inside her. We fell asleep in  each other's arms in a sweaty embrace.

The next morning I woke up to Jenna jerking me off trying to get me hard. "Good you're awake " She said as she skillfully beats my dick. "I wanted to get some more of this dick before I leave " Jenna said getting up on her knees. She lifted one leg on the side of me and impaled herself with my dick. "Oh my god how are you so wet early in the morning " I said amazed at her sexual energy "It's  like fucking a goddess." She begins to bounce up and down as her tits began to mesmerize me.  I absentmindedly grabbed a handful of boob as my other hands rested on her ass.

"Come on baby give me your dick baby dont hold back" She moaned still keeping up with my strokes. I got up and picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist and began thrusting harder and harder as the surprisely light latina muttered something in spanish . "I'm going to make you remember me" I started going faster and harder going deeper than before. "Fuck nobody's ever been this deep it hurts it hurt it hurts so fucking good " She screamed out "Baby SI SI SI Joder, es tu coño, bebé, es tuyo."  Jenna had came twice and was on the verge of another. She had been with only a couple of guys in the past couple of years but she had never experienced anything like this before .This was different. "FUUUUUCCCCKKKK"She cried out as the orgasm shot through her body.

I could feel my balls churning and I knew what was about to happen.  This part I've thought of since I first saw her on the Disney channel. I pulled out to the disappoint of Jenna and got off the bed motion for her to lay down  with her head hanging off the side of the bed. I guided my dick inside her welcoming warm mouth. By time I had half of it in she was already licking my cock head licking and sucking the precum from my dick.

"Cum for me baby" She said muffled still holding my crown in her mouth. That's was all I could take came so hard that she began to choke on it immediately. She gets up and recovers "That was a bigger load than I thought it would be ".

She took a couple pictures of her cum-grazed face and making silly and sexy faces next to my deflating dick."Lulu is going to be so mad at this " Jenna said as she began to text feverishly with the cum still dripping from her face down to her breasts. She checked her messages and various voicemails  from people who were worried where she had been. She grabbed her bag and got in the shower coming out in a  whole new outfit: A pink belly shirt with a  reddish pink bejeweled heart on the front and a plaid skirt.

As We waited for her ride we talked more about almost everything.  From how she started in the business and the many stories nobody really knows except her inner inner circle. Like how she and her friends could heist 5 bottles of champagne from a wrap party and how they threw  late night parties on the Disney lot when everyone left for the night.  We talked about so much we didn't hear her ride come at first. "Well  Dj I guess I will see you at work " Jenna said giving me a kiss on the lips" I wish I didn't have to go but they'd probably send a search party for me ." I chuckled and said "Yeah we wouldn't want that. " Even though I kinda wouldn't mind it if it meant more of that " she said as she walks away to the car .

She drove off with a kiss and a wave  to wherever the day will take her. I  walked into the house and made some breakfast  and watched tv. Since I didn't have nothing to do I just stayed in the house all day. As if I had the energy to do  anything . 

Until Next time......
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 04:49:24 AM by Cadeauxxx »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA