Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: My Canadian Welcome with Riele Downs  (Read 737 times)

Djrush

My Canadian Welcome with Riele Downs
« on: March 29, 2023, 03:09:04 PM »
Hey everyone how's it going. Well for me it's been an incredibly wild couple of months. First I got casted for this show with Lulu Lambros and Nina Lu on Netflix then I  got cast for a  movie I met my costar Jenna Ortega and we instantly connected y'all know what I mean. . Now I was off to Canada to shoot some scenes we apparently couldn't do in L.A. 

It also sucks because Sky was finally back in L.A. after being in Australia for the last couple of months shooting her new Netflix show. Now I have to be in Canada for a couple of weeks. This freaking sucked but at least I get to travel to another country, something I never imagined actually being able to do.

So it was time for us to do some scenes in the winter but since the studio is in L.A. in the summer  there's not a lot of snow just lying around.  Apparently Jenna  was coming into town later this week so we didn't have anything to shoot until then. I walked around asking people what is there to do in town and they all suggested a hot new club that just opened. I got the info from some guy and went to my room to get ready. I ordered a quick bite to eat and got dressed heading out to this club people are raving about. The car ride was cool but it did take a long time with traffic and it being a Friday night. We pulled up to the club and it was cool there was a long line that I didn't want to stand in.

Apparently someone got the memo because someone came and told the bouncer to let me in. As I walked in the club it was packed with people aged 18-30 dancing and drinking and other things. I went to the bar and try to order a drink but the bartender stopped me. "Someone already ordered your drink" he yelled over the loud music. "Who?" I asked unsure of what was going on.

"Why only our best customer she must've taken a liking to you?" He laughed and said" she right over there" pointing to the corner where the booth was. I walked over there to thank the girl. Wow she was stunning. She was about 5"1 with a banging body and a milk chocolate complexion that would make Hershey melt. As she sipped her drink I couldn't help but look at her luscious full lips. Making my way down her body I couldn't help but stare at her amazing 28c- cups shining with glitter in a shiny silver dress. "Hey don't I know you from TV?" I asked the girl sitting next to her.

"Yes you probably seen me in Henry Danger" she said smiling bas if she gets that question a lot "My name is Riele."  " Oh no a nick kid you trying to take me out cause I work for Netflix" I said jokingly. She laughed at my joke and said " honestly I would love to just take you or you can take me ANY WAY YOU WANT" . I asked " you not serious are you?" . She looked me up and down and said " let's ditch this club and find out". 

We left the club and got in the car I asked her "so where do you want to go it's your city why not show me around?".  "Hmm ok but I'm not really in the mood to go home so I'm going to crash with you but we going to stop by my house first" she said " I'm just glad my ex isn't in town." I looked at her with a brow raised. " Oh just some guy that tried to play me and my homegirl " Riele said with a frown " My ex boyfriend tried to hook up with my homegirl expectingher not to tell me ... as if."

"Wow that's crazy" I said shocked by the revelation "what did you do? " . She turned to me and grinned "Wwwweeeellll I planned a culkold session with two guys I knew and it went perfectly."I looked at her and laughed "I bet he was furious when he found out" . She continued on, "I had a few of my friends personally deliver him the video of me getting fucked by three older guys who dicks were way bigger than his"

She giggled and said " well he didn't have to wait long for find since I sent him the video of me in a bukkake session." I pictured her chocolate brown skin covered with loads of cum. "wow that's hot" I said staring at this cute girl who sitting saying this freaky shit out of her mouth. She looked at me and blushed "well I have heard y'all older Netflix stars are even freakier than us." I thought about my time with everyone and said "we are all very close" ." Oh that's what you call it " she turned to me " I heard y'all have to train the girls and it's in your contract to fuck at least four or five girls concurrently."

"Hmmm maybe but y'all always getting y'all nudes leaked at Nick like it's on purpose." Riele shyly said " well they kinda do , That's how they got Jennette." I looked at her with a confused look. " Oh right nobody outside knows that Nick leaks all their stars nudes and I mean the real ones and the fakes" She said looking around for something " stop here." We got out in front of some hotel on a busy street called "Rose Noire" . "It supposed to mean black rose or something" She said shrugging " but let's get inside and warm up."

We raced into the building as fast as we could going straight to the elevator. "Wait" she said checking her pockets " hold on let me go get the room key from the front desk." She tripped on the carpet catching her balance running to get the key "you didn't see that." I couldn't help but laugh at her. "She seems cool to be around I'm don't see why she doesn't have a boyfriend?" I thought to myself.

She came back waving the keycard saying" let's go I want to take off these damn shoes." "Ok you lead the way" I said to her walking to the elevator. We got on and she pushed 19 making the giant doors close and began to raise to her floor. We walked out to six doors with three doors on each end of the floor. We went to the right towards three different color doors : green blue and the last door was red. She turned to the green door and opened it.

We stepped in and I looked around: it was average not too gaudy actually quite plain for a teen star. " Do you want something to drink?" She asked walking to the kitchen. "Yes please" I said sitting on the couch "is it cool if I rolled up?"I asked her pulling out a bag of weed and some rillos. "Sure as long as you are sharing" she said grabbing some junk food and drinks. I grabbed some weed and put it in the rillo then rolled up two more. "So how long have you had this place?" I asked her looking around the one floor apartment. "For a couple of months now since Henry Danger is about to end "  she said getting up and walking to her room " hold on be right back". I turned on the TV flipping through these weird canadian channel finally finding Cinemax which was playing "This is the End" with Seth Rogan and James Franco.

I sparked the blunt inhaling until it was fully lit. I took another hit and blew out the smoke and said "Man this some good shit I definitely gotta get some more when I get back home." She laughed as I passed her the blunt . She hit the the blunt three times and said " it's good but it's not better than our weed " passing me back the blunt and running to her room. She came back with a Ziploc bag of weed and said "Now I'm about to get you higher than any American has ever gotten." I laughed and said "America has the best weed in the world other than Jamaica or New Amsterdam." She stuck her pinky out and said " Do you want to bet?" .

We agreed and rolled up our respective blunts and lighting them passing it to each other. Her weed was good but it wasn't better than mine. I could tell because once she hit it the fourth time her eyes were almost closed. "Damn THAT IS some good shit" she said " I see why you got all those Disney sluts banging down your door well that and your friend there" she said pointing at my dick. "What you mean?" I asked her "what have you heard?".

Riele rolled her eyes and said "everyone knows that you fucking them the real question is which one have you fucking?". "My bet is your Co star Lulu and Jenna come on you can tell me?" She said as if she knew. "How did you know about the show it ain't premiere yet?" I said smoking her blunt. " You thought it was a coincidence that I was at the same club you were at ?" She said inhaling the smoke from my blunt " I knew you were there because my agent knows Liz and she told her that you were in town and that I should hang out and show you around."

After the fourth or fifth blunt we were fried and we were having a laughing fit about something. "No I'm serious we're cooler than y'all " she said playfully shoving me " Ok us girls are hotter than y'all." I egged her on saying " I don't know Zendaya and Bella Thorne is pretty hot." She folded her arms "Well we have Kira Kosarin and Madisyn Shipman and My home girls Lizzy and Kyla.... and don't forget about me." She jumped up and struck a few modeling poses showing off her ass and tits. "So Am I hotter than them or what?" She asked bending over showing off her thick little round ass. " You definitely are the top of the list" I said in a haze. "Oh how about now?" She said taking off her shirt revealing her perky brown 28c-cup tits in a sports bra that was barely keeping them contained .

I could feel my dick get hard in my pants begging for release. "They're perfect" I said in a titties coma. She took it completely off letting her titties bounce freely then she slowly took off her pants standing there in a pair of things that accentuated her round ass which looked better without pants.    

" Why you been hiding that ass from everyone?" I said mesmerized by her ass " I see why your ex broke up with you he couldn't handle all that ass you got." She giggled and turned saying " Do you really like it he said he didn't like that I had a big butt I think it's fine, It's not like I got Black Chyna ass actually I kinda wish it was a little bit bigger ". Watching her give me a strip tease had me harder than a rock made of golden steel. She took off her bra and walked over to me and put her titties in my face.

She then gave me a lapdance grinding hard on my dick trying to ride it through my jeans. " It seems he likes my ass maybe I should ask him personally" she said as she kneeled between my legs and pulled out my dick " WOW I need to stop fucking with Jace's little dick self and start fucking with some  real American dark beef".  She kissed my tip with her glossed lips while stroking my cock putting the cock head in her mouth swirling her tongue around it . " MMM your cock taste so good" Riele said engulfing my dick " I wish I could keep you locked up forever." I laughed at her comment and said " it's a couple of girls in the states who might come searching for me.

She began to deep throat my cock and playing with her pussy stroking my cock and and balls using her own spit as lubricant. " I don't care about them Disney bitçhs Me and my homegirls can fuck and suck you better than they can" she said not missing a beat as she consumed my cock once more. "Plus my pussy probably tighter than any of those hoes pussy" she said getting up "maybe it's time for you to find out how much better Nickelodeon pussy is than Disney pussy."

She bent over the table looking back at me as if I was supposed to read her mind. I got up and picked the 5"1 girl up on my shoulders licking her sweet pussy trying to find the right spot. She was lighter than I expected her to be but I didn't care about that as I began to devour her sweetness. "Oh my gosh I never had a guy do this to me before wait I can't be already I'm CUMMMING " she moaned shaking in my arms. I put her down on the couch letting her catch her breath. "You ok? " I asked her making sure she was good. "Yeah it's just no guy has EVER made me cum like that before" she paused and said "Come to think of it the only other person to do that was my sister Reiya".

"Wait you and your sister eat each other out that's hot"I said standing up readying to finally stick my dick inside her warm wet twat. " Oh shit you're way bigger than him you're filling me up" she moaned as I  could feel myself straining to go deeper inside her.

"Damn I can tell this shit is tight as fuck" I said as I bent her over the couch and grabbed her hips thrusting mercilessly into her cunt. She grabbed her tits and said " let me ride this cock please baby I'm begging you to let me ride it." I reluctantly pulled out and sat on the couch holding my dick in my hand to help guide my dick back under her cunt. She slammed her pussy on my dick and began fucking herself with vigor. "Damn is that a wall right there or what?" I asked pushing inside her. "I told you Jace was smaller than you" she moaned "if I did ever fuck him my pussy is going to be stretched out so much he probably would just fall in " she said laughing through her moans.  I flipped her on her back grabbing her titties as leverage. I popped one of her tits in my mouth while I played with the other chocolate drop nipple. "Oh my gosh if you keep going I'm going to cum" she screamed wrapping herself around my body and plowing herself into a stupor . Man did she cum she drenched my whole lower body with her cum.

"Wow I've never came twice before damn you good" she smiled and said " maybe it's time you get a special present." She got on her knees and spread her ass cheeks showing off her puckered anus. "You know this might hurt a bit especially since it's your first time" i said as I put some lube on my cock rubbing it all over. "I'm as ready as I am going to be" she said bracing herself for the anal invasion that was about to happen. I pushed my cock inside her tight brown sphincter grabbing her hips thrusting slowly so she can get adjusted to something in her ass.

"Oh SHIT YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG IN MY ASS" She screamed as she clenched her ass muscle around my cock. Once I knew she was ready I began fuck her so hard that you would think I was trying to break her in two. " Man I never want to leave this ass " I said pounding away smacking her ass, "I want to bring you home with me." Riele sexily said " oh so you would lock me up and only let me out to be your  sex cumdoll?" ,She thought about it and said " I would fucking love that if it means I get this dick everyday." I could feel my balls tighten and I told her that I was about to come. She pulled my dick out of her ass getting on her knees in front of me and started jerking me off .

"Come on I need your cum please cum for me I begging you" she said opening her mouth waiting for her treat. I blasted her face and mouth with my cum. She licked and cleaned my dick making sure she got all the cum I could produce. "WOW that felt great" I said as I carried her to the bed putting her on the bed and collapsed beside her. She woke up from her cum coma and sucked me off again. She blew me until I came down her throat once again . I immediately fell asleep after the last drop.

When I woke up the next morning I noticed she still has my dick in her mouth. I tapped her on the shoulder to wake her up "Riele?". " Hey good morning I had to taste this dick again and it taste better in the morning" she said as she went back to her wonderful morning blowjob . I grabbed her by her big curly locks and began fucking her face. For her part she opened her mouth and throat wider letting me skull fuck her. As her eyes watered and her throat was getting assaulted by my dick she gave me the biggest smile. "Omg babygirl I'm going to come" I said.

"Please I need my cum breakfast give it to me give it to me" she said between catching her breath. It didn't take long until I came hard down her throat. We rolled up a blunt and fucked as we smoked. After spending half of the day fucking and smoking I had to go back to the hotel to change. "So here's my number and here's a pair of my panties call me anytime" she said giving me a long kiss " I will see you when I get to L.A. so we can have some more fun."

I waved to her getting in the cab watching her close the door catching one last glimpse of her nice round ass .
"Man I love this  " I said getting in the cab ," I wonder what else in can get into while I'm in Canada better yet who." Well when it happens it's not going to be as good as that was " I thought to myself.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA