Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sessions In The Staxxx (Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian)  (Read 79748 times)

Money

Sessions In The Staxxx (Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian)
« on: March 02, 2019, 10:39:27 AM »
Story title: Sessions in the Staxxx
Story by: Money
Celebs in story: Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian
Story codes: MF, MFF, oral, anal
Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened this is total fiction Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please I’m sure the celebs don’t act like this in reality. I would like to thank DarklordZ for his help on this project. Any questions or comments on the story send them to rockcook5@yahoo.com
Authors note: This was a request by a female fan who pitched me this story idea and I couldn’t say no, it was too good to pass up now on with the story. Originally published in July 2010.

I loved college, granted my days were spent doing things I really couldn’t stand like having to stay awake during class or listening to a boring as hell lecture on a subject that I wasn’t even getting my degree in. After my latest class in world history, my teacher told me I was to start tutoring a new student named Jessica. Professor Daniel ordered this. The students didn’t like him for some reason but he was cool to me though.

One day after class, his assistant who was hot as hell. A big breasted brunette with a wonderful voice called me up so he could speak to me. I think her name was Lacey… Lacey something… I never did catch her last name. She directed me to his office where he was already waiting inside.

“Ah yes, Money… sit down” he told me.

“I’m good. I will stand. I have a class in 5 minutes,” I told him.

“Well, getting down to business then… there’s a student who I want you to help. She’s failing and I thought that maybe you could be of some help for her,” he said.

“Yeah sure, I’ll help. Where is she?” I asked.

“Think her next class is chemistry which I believe is your next class as well,” the professor told me.

“Ah cool then… my chemistry lab,” I said.

“Her name is Jessica,” he said.

As I went into my class for this Jessica person, I was wondering what Kash would think of this. Kash was my best bud who was stoned off his ass most of the time in class a modern Jeff Spicoli. If you will, I never used the stuff but he lived across the hall from me off campus. I still haven’t figured out when he studied rumor had it that he had a photographic memory with books and paperwork. He even landed this hot blonde piece of ass named Elisha… I cannot even remember her last name. I think she was Canadian and was loud during sex. I knew that from hearing her on a regular basis in Kash’s room.

I didn’t know where to find Jessica since the class was really big and there were like 200 students all in this one classroom. I sat down in the front of the room, hoping to find her while she was walking in. The professor came into the classroom and closed the door behind him, locking it once he closed it.

“Damn” I mumbled.

After class while I was heading back to my dorm, a woman ran up from behind me to talk to me.

“Excuse me, are you Money my tutor?” A female voice asked.

I turned around and noticed I was looking at a blonde girl with a huge chest that looked like Jessica Simpson.

“Yes I am…did you know you look like…” I said.

“Jessica Simpson… yeah I get that a lot out in the real world but can you keep a secret?” she asked

“What?” I asked.

“I’m the real Jessica Simpson. I’m here to get a nurses degree to fall back on after I hang up my Hollywood career,” she whispered.

“So what are you having trouble with?” I asked once the shock wore off.

“I need to pass CPR and the national registry to have the credits. I need to continue the course if I don’t I’ll get thrown out of the school.” she said.

“No wonder they sent you to me that’s some complex stuff you need to learn let’s hit the stax.” I said

“The stax?” she asked

“The library.” I said.

As we made our way to the library, I had started taking notice of Jessica wearing a buttoned up t-shirt and pants. I looked at her huge 38DD’s and nicely shaped ass. She was striking with hotness. I made a mental note to tell her to get some bigger shirts as we arrived at the library. I almost ran face first into the door since my mind wandered trying to check Jessica out of the corner of my eye.

“I know just the ones you need but you will be studying hard but I have to ask about the whole airhead blonde act.” I said.

“That was my entire label’s ideas not mine,” she said.

I pulled every book she needed from the library and took a seat at the table. I had a plan to have Jessica ready in 6 weeks which was when the next national registry test was due to begin which meant we were going to be spending a lot of time together over the next few weeks.

We went over everything from triage to hands on training so Jessica could pick it up faster. It was working well enough that she was CPR qualified in 4 days but the big test was still ahead. The third day in, I was about to push Jessica to the limit when she finally said something.

“Money I’m about to burnout if we keep this up much longer,” she said

“Well… I guess we could slow things down a bit since your learning this stuff faster than I thought you were going to.” I said.

“Well the hands-on stuff really helped,” she said.

“What do you want to do now that you have some time away from the books?” I asked.

“Get my hands on you,” she said.

“For what?” I asked. Jessica unbuttoned the top three buttons on her shirt giving me a great view of her huge chest.

“Some much needed fun,” she said.

I was dragged to a private spot in the history section nicknamed “Hardback ridge” by the students. She looked around and found a room with closed window curtains. It was small, enough for two people to fit, as there was a table and two chairs in the middle. Jessica threw me into the room; I hit the back of the wall with force.

“Ow” I said.

Jessica locked the door behind her. She grabbed one chair and held it up against the door to make sure no one could walk in on us. She checked the curtains and saw that the only way the students or faculty could see inside was to actually be inside the room.

“Now…” Jessica said, as she got down onto her knees.

She started to unbutton my pants and lowered them down to my ankles. Jessica took her shirt off to expose her tits, which wasn’t in a bra. I started to drool instantly when I saw them.

“Holy shit!” I said.

“I know every guy would fall for these,” Jessica said, shaking her tits around underneath me.

Jessica wrapped her left hand around my semi-erected member and started to stroke me off. She was using her right hand to grope her own tits. I looked down and saw Jessica smacking her lips around, wanting to take my cock into her mouth.

“Uhhh fuck” I groaned.

Jessica was now jerking my cock faster, getting it into full erection. I looked around to make sure no one could see inside. Just then, Jessica stopped and got up. She started to unbutton her pants and lowered them down to reveal her red thong.

“Oh nice!” I said.

Jessica got out of her pants, as she walked to the table. She took her red thong off and lay completely nude on the table. Her head was hanging on the edge while her legs were sticking up, spread apart from one another. I walked over and waved my cock around her face, as she took it into her mouth.

“Ooohhh” I said.

“Mmmm” Jessica muffled.

While she started to suck on my member, Jessica had her hand over her shaved cunt. She started to finger herself whilst sucking my cock. I moved my hands towards her tits and pressed them together, making them seem bigger.

“Uhhh” I groaned.

“Keep sucking,” I moaned throwing my head upwards.

“Mmmm” Jessica moaned.

I pulled my cock out from her mouth, moved my hands away from her tits, and placed my large member right between her tits. I placed my hands around her tits again and started to fuck them. While I was fucking her tits, Jessica continued to play with herself.

“Uhhhh yeah… fuck my tits,” Jessica moaned.

“Ohhhh goddamn… these tits are so fucking big and soft” I moaned.

“Yeah… come on, fuck them,” Jessica said.

I started pumping hard between Jessica’s tits, as the table was slowly rocking back and forth. I looked down and saw the head of my cock popping in and out from her tits. Jessica moved her head up, opened her mouth, and licked my ballsack while she held onto my hips with her other hand.

“Uhhhh fuck” I moaned.

“Mmmm” Jessica moaned.

“I want in” I said.

I took my cock out from her mouth and went to the other side of the table. I looked down and saw her bald twat. I spat right on it before shoving my member right into her cunt.

“Ohhh fuck!” Jessica moaned.

“Ahhh…” I groaned

I held onto Jessica’s hips and began thrusting my cock into her cunt. My thrusts were slow because I wanted to watch her double D tits bouncing around. Jessica moved her hands towards the edge of the table and held on. She placed her legs on top of my chest and shoulders.

“Uhhh yeah…. fuck me” she moaned.

“Ohhh Jess” I moaned.

I started to thrust harder into her cunt, making her moan louder. Her moans were quite loud in the room but I doubt anyone could hear from the outside. I looked down and saw Jessica’s head hanging on the edge of the table. Jessica was looking straight at the wall while she was moaning.

“Ohhh Money… uhhh fuck” she moaned.

“Mmmm” I groaned.

I moved one of my own legs onto the table while I had my other leg down. I thrusted harder into Jessica, as I was mesmerized by her double D tits. Jessica tilted her head back up to look at me.

“Ohhh”

“Uhhh Jess” I groaned again.

“Let me taste myself” she said.

I pulled my cock out of her and stood. Jessica got off the table and down onto her knees. She took my cock into her mouth and began tasting herself. I moved my hands across her long blonde hair before holding them into a ponytail look.

“Uhhh… suck that dick,” I moaned.

“Mmmm” she moaned.

Jessica was bobbing quickly on my rod, taking inch by inch of it. She pushed her head forward to take it completely down her throat before she started to gag on my member.

After a few seconds, Jessica took my member out from her mouth and breathed in heavily. She was patting above her tits to get some air. I grabbed her and told her to bend over the table. Jessica obeyed, as she bent down on the table. Her double D tits made it hard for her to lie completely down on the table. I moved behind her and thrust right back into her cunt.

“Ohhhh fuck” she moaned.

“Yeah… fucking tight cunt,” I groaned while I pushed my cock deep inside Jessica.

“Ahhhh god…. fuck yeah!” Jessica moaned.

“Ugh… ahhh, there we go,” I said before thrusting in and out.

“Ohhhh yes…. Fuck me,” she yelled.

“Uhhh fuck” I moaned.

I looked down to see my chest smacking up against her ass cheeks. Therefore, I moved my hands towards her ass and spread her cheeks apart to get a good look at her asshole. I used my index finger and ran it around her hole. Jessica shivered.

“Yeah” I whispered to myself.

“Ohhh fuck… uhhh yeah, that big dick inside me… ahhh yeah” Jessica moaned.

“Mmmm” I groaned.

I looked above and saw Jessica’s naked backside. Her skin was smooth like her tits and ass. I started to smack Jessica’s ass cheeks around while I thrust into her wet cunt.

“Uhhhh yeah… fuck!” she cried.

*Smack*

*Smack*

*Smack*

I kept smacking Jessica’s ass cheeks around, watching them jiggle around much like her tits. I couldn’t believe what was coming over me. I was suppose to help Jessica Simpson get ready for her nurses exam in a few weeks but instead of studying, I was pumping my 12-inch member into her twat.

“Alright… turn around” I told her.

Jessica turned around, standing up, as I laid her down onto the table. Once I laid her down, I got onto the table and placed my long rod right between her tits. Jessica pressed them together, as I began pumping in between them.

“Uhhhh yeah”

“Ooohhh” Jessica moaned.

“Ahhh fuck” I groaned.

Jessica kept pressing her tits together while I thrusted my tool between them. She leaned her head down and saw the head of my member popping in and out. I had both hands on the table, pumping hard between her double D’s.

“Ohhh god…. its coming….” I groaned.

“Oh….. just let it out” Jessica said.

” Uhhh fuck yeah”

My load started to ooze out already with each thrust I made. It oozed onto her neck, as I moved her hands away from her tits and jerked my dick to get the rest of my load out.

“Ahhhh fuck!” I yelled.

I got another load to shoot out, covering parts of her tits. One load did shoot out and hit her across the face. Jessica frowned when that load hit her. Once I was finished, I slapped my cock around her cum-covered tits. I got off the table and stood right in front of Jessica’s face, as she sucked on my tool while she rubbed the cum that was on her tits around.

“Ooohhh” I shivered.

I looked at the clock that is hanging on the wall and it was getting ready for the college library to close for the day. I took my cock out from Jessica’s mouth, as she sat right up. I grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on while Jessica lifted her tits up to lick them.

“Mmm, so when can we study?” she asked.

“Probably later”

“Wait, are we talking about actual study or having sex again?” Jessica giggled.

“We can do both” I chuckled.

Over the next few days, Jessica was proving that she could pass the test. On the fifth day after sex in the library, I was called into the Professor’s office again.

“Money I know Jessica is your student but I need to saddle you with another one.” he said

I rolled my eyes waiting for the hammer to drop maybe it was one of the football team.

“Don’t give me that look.” he said

“So what member of the football team needs help this year.” I asked

“I do.” a females voice said

I looked over to see a shapely brunette sitting in the chair I didn’t recognize her.

“So princess where are your shoulder pads?” I asked

“Oh hell no….this asshole is not going to tutor me.” she said.

“Money’s the only choice we have Ms. Kardashian.” he said

“Kardashian? Kim Kardashian?” I asked

“Yes.” she said

“Wow the last time I saw you you were trying out for that reality show from your bedroom.” I said

She gave me the universal “you asshole” look

“Professor, I still have my hands full with Jessica Simpson. I can’t take Kim as well.” I said.

“Considering what she has for boobs, I’m sure your hands are full.” Kim said

I shot back the universal “coldhearted Bitch” look at Kim

“This isn’t a debate! You are Kim’s new tutor end of story! You’re going to help her get her business degree or die trying.” the professor said

I suddenly hated college with a passion but I had to help Kim anyway so we went to the stax to get her setup. I had so much on my plate. I ended up freezing out Jessica for a week without thinking about it as Kim needed more help than I thought.

“No Kim, you’re going to go bankrupt if you try that.” I said

“But this will save me a half mill easy.” she said

“But your bottom-line will be $10 million in the red instead of $5 million in the black with future growth potential in one year.” I said

“I don’t see the problem.” she said

“Start here, add this, lose this, have this shipped by rail istead of truck and you have what?” I asked.

“A plus $1 million credit per month instead of only $50 thousand.” she said

“Right since most of your costs were in fuel.” I said.

“But what about cost cutting measures?” Kim asked

“I’m not teaching you cost cutting period.” I said

“But what if I cut this here and here?” she asked.

“Whoa, your going to cut back on office personnel and drivers are you crazy? Why don’t you just burn a huge pile of money while your at it?” I asked

Kim was getting frustrated and I was losing my patience. I hadn’t had sex with Jessica in over a week and I was really horny. We called it a night and I talked with the professor the next morning.

“She’s impossible, she won’t listen, and she thinks she knows what’s best. I can’t work like this.” I said

“Have you tried a compromise?” he asked

“Like what? She hasn’t given me any indication she wants to pass the course.” I said

“Maybe she’s burned out? Who knows, maybe your being too hard on her?” he said

“Alright, I’ll talk to her.” I said

Later that day….in her room of the dorm.

“I think I fixed the problem.” she said

“Let’s see…hey this could work but are you sure you can only get $3 million in the black and not 5 ?” I asked

“I’m burned out from working this hard….can we stop?” Kim asked.

“Ok, I’m giving you a few hours to rest your mind but after everything you put me through not listening I’m thinking about not being your tutor anymore I mean, I still have Jessica Simpson to deal with.” I said

“How about an incentive to keep going?” she asked.

“Like what?” I asked

“Maybe a blowjob?” she said

“A…..blowjob?” I questioned.

“Yeah, maybe a blowjob could relieve you from the stress of dealing with me.”

I was thinking about it. I haven’t had any action in over a week. Jessica was probably overwhelmed by studying alone, so she probably banged the entire guys volleyball team in the gym just off campus as if it was a private workout for her.

“Heh that would be a pretty awesome thing to see.” I mumbled quietly.

“What was that now?” Kim said while she rubbed my crotch.

“Nothing, so about that blowjob.” I said, as I began unzipping my pants.

I took my 12-inch member out to let it hang freely, as Kim began smacking her lips around.

“Wow, I have seen dicks quite as large as this your really big.”

“Yeah, I’m sure you have.” I mumbled.

Kim wrapped one hand around the shaft and slowly began jerking it into full erection. I sat there with my arms crossed, watching Kim jerk it slightly.

“Ooohhh.” I lightly moaned.

“Mmmm, it’s probably sensitive.” Kim said

“What do you mean?” I asked

“If I jerk it fast, it will probably explode without warning.” she told me

“Well, why not try it out then.” I told her.

Kim started to jerk my cock faster, as it was getting harder I sat there with my arms still crossed watching Kim move her hand up and down on my shaft. Just then, Kim opened her mouth and stuck her other hand out as if she was taking something inside her mouth and wrapping something around her fingers.

“Right..” I grumbled.

“Heh….sorry” Kim chuckled.

The busty Brunette started kissing around my member as she unbuttoned her shirt one at a time showing more and more cleavage. She went down to her skirt unzipping it from the side before I rolled them down to her ankles. Kim was sucking slowly around the head of my cock, teasing me while I started to smack her ass cheeks.

“Ahhhh yeah, suck that long cock.” I groaned.

Once she got into the blowjob, Kim moved her head down, taking more than half of my thick member inside her mouth. She didn’t seem to gag on it unlike Jessica who had a slight gag reflex. I felt the end of her tongue hitting the head of my cock. I started to spred Kim’s giant butt cheeks around. I was already getting turned on by this much like how I was with Jessica in the library.

“My ass needs some attention.” Kim said once she popped my cock out from her mouth.

I looked down and saw that almost my entire member was covered in her saliva.

“If you think it can handle my big dick.” I told her.

I threw everything on the desk onto the floor, as Kim got up on the desk, lying down right in front of me with her legs spread apart. I took off Kim’s skirt while I was getting up from the chair. Kim started to take her shirt off to reveal her large tits that weren’t contained in a bra or anything. I looked down and saw her shaved cunt. I was about ready to insert my rod inside her but then I decided to go ahead and give her ass the attention it needs.

While I was getting my tool into her tight asshole, I moved my hands to grope her big boobs, making her moan as I started humping away into her ass, getting every inch in her with rapid thrusts stretching her anal ring out.

“Ohhhh that’s it….ream my ass…give it to me harder.” Kim said.

“If I do that you’re going to scream.” I said.

“I’m counting on it.” Kim moaned.

I moved my hands away from her tits to take her shirt off throwing it to the floor. Kim was really getting turned on with each thrust I took into her asshole.

“Ahhh fuck, what a tight ass.” I groaned.

“Mmmm yeah, harder…” she said

“Turn me around.” Kim moaned

I pulled out just long enough for KIm to jump back on my dick forcing me into the desk chair nearly tipping us over while I sucked on her big tits. I held onto my cock and reinserted into her ass, continuing to pound it.

“I…I…orgasm…baby.” She moaned

“I’m close.” I groaned

I continued thrusting as I stood up impaling Kim on my cock making her take everything I had while her feet were off the gound.

“Scream….soon.” She panted.

“I’m gonna blow.” I moaned.

I felt pressure on my shaft as Kim’s eyes rolled back in her head while laying on the desk spasming from her orgasm her mouth opened to scream when I put my hand over it she bit my middle fingers on my hand and wouldn’t let go.

“MMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFF!!!!” She squealed

The pain caused me to orgasm myself dumping a sizeable load inside Kim’s ass. miling me of every drop it could get while inside her. Kim laid on the desk kissing me after I got my fingers dislodged from her mouth.

“That felt so good.” Kim sighed.

Over the next few weeks, I found out that Jessica and Kim were going to be just fine getting their degrees and they didn’t need me anymore. I was in my room, naked under my sheets, as Jessica was showing me what she was going to look like in her nurses’ outfit with her big boobsstretching her top to the max. She looked slightly cartoonish but really hot.

“I’m so happy…I’m going to graduate soon.” She said

“All you really needed was a push in the right direction for your study habits.” I said

Jessica smiled as Kim came into the room in her gown for the ceremony.

“Money, you have got to come with me. There is this off the chain pre-grad party going on.” Kim said

“I don’t normally party like that.” I said

“Awww…come on I was going to dance with you. Besides I’m naked under my gown.” Kim added.

“That’s funny I am too, not cause I wanted to just the nurse’s outfit is a bit tight.” Jessica said

“You thinking what I am?” Kim asked

“Threesome?” Jessica asked.

“Threesome.” Kim said

As Kim unzipped her gown, I was helping Jessica out of her nurses’ outfit helping myself to her big tits. Kim moved my bed sheets away and saw that I was naked and getting hard. Kim started stroking my member while I kept lying on my bed, letting Kim deepthroat my dick. I was busy kissing Jessica and getting her out of her nurses’ outfit. I got her outfit off, as Jessica was now naked. She got on the bed, putting herself right above my face, as I was between her legs.

“I get his dick.” Kim said.

“Yeah whatever….eat my pussy.” Jessica purred.

I was going nowhere as Jessica straddled my face pinning my arms down while Kim impaled herself on my thick shaft at the other end jamming it in her pussy between squeals and groans.

“Fuck yeah……work that tongue in there.” Jessica moaned

“This is much better than having it shoved in my ass right away.” Kim said, as she mounted on top of my dick. Kim started riding rather hard while I ate Jessica out. She was slamming her hips down on my shaft, which made my tongue slap across Jessica’s clit as I licked her.

“Mmmm…Kim whatever your doing back there…FFFFFF….keep it up…..UUNNNHHHH…this feels great.” Jessica moaned

“I can’t take much more of this huge thing stretching me out.” Kim said

I could feel Kim’s pussy starting to grip my shaft the more I worked her over even though I couldn’t see Kim I could hear her moaning start to go up in volume as her orgasm was quickly approaching.

“I’m gonna cum.” Jessica said

“Me too.” Kim moaned

There was a chain reaction as Kim screamed while she shuddered from her orgasm, flooding my crotch leaning into Jessica’s back making her groan as her own orgasm hit. I licked up as much as I could get.

“That felt so good.” Jessica purred.

“It’s going to get better.” Kim said

Kim got off my cock, wrapping her arms around Jessica’s big tits feeling her up the busty blonde just melted as Kim sucked on her big melons. I couldn’t help but jerk my big dick watching them going at it keeping myself hard during the spectacle.

“Looks like we have a fan.” Jessica moaned

“Mmmm…” Kim said

My brain was so numb from the spectacle they put on. I did not them crawling towards my dick and sandwiching it between their tits, slowly going up and down between my shaft.

“We want you to be part of the show.” Jessica said

“Come on….ytou big dick stud, don’t you want to play?” Kim purred

I nodded yes and they proceeded to tag team my dick sucking me off in tandem with Jessica having a bigger chest than Kim she wanted a bit more attention from me.

“THAT’S IT FUCK ME HARD BABY BALLS DEEP HARD!!” Kim yelled

“Yeah… make Kim your cock loving slut.” Jessica said

I started ramming into Kim again while feasting on Jessica’s mounds. The two were in such ecstasy they orgasmed again hard while I continued until I felt my own coming up fast.

“Paint my face with your spunk baby.” Jessica said

“Uuuhhh….mine too you horse hung fucker blast my tits with that creamy load I want.” Kim said

I pulled out and let my load fly. I wasn’t sure how much would come out but was surprised at the volume which was just enough to do the job they wanted plus a little extra spraying both of them from the forehead down to their big tits in cum.

We barely made the ceremony the next day since we overslept. If you can call a wakeup quickie turning into another suck and fuckfest with two horny celebs oversleeping. Of course with Jessica and Kim’s schedules coming into play again, they would have to take other classes at another time but at least they got credit for what they did with me I had come to love college life again.

The end

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, John Connors, Starman, Volente, Viri, MaggotBrain, Dexter07

Cadeauxxx

Re: Sessions In The Staxxx (Jessica Simpson, Kim Kardashian)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 10:53:03 AM »
I greatly enjoyed this story and am happy to have it here. Kim's booty was made for some fine fucking. This is one of your best stories IMO.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Money

Starman

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2019, 02:10:24 PM »
Holy shit, I enjoyed that much more than I thought I would. I think this is the first story I've seen on this site with Jessica Simpson, she was so hot back in the day and Kim is always a special treat.

Viri

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2019, 08:14:18 PM »
Kim needed it balls deep and you delivered, ohhhhhh man. That was fucking hot!

Volente

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2019, 08:44:36 PM »
Jessica Simpson + Kim Kardashian + Big Dick Stud = Fuck Yeah!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Money

Money

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2023, 10:38:18 PM »
So happy you guys enjoy this some of my best early work with fan requests

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA