Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread  (Read 3975 times)

Money

Re: Money's Dallas Cowboys updates thread
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2023, 07:32:30 AM »
Ok Dallas fans the troll train has returned this trip I'm laughing at the individual who posted Dallas will go 16-1 clearly they are not watching the camp practice footage of Dak throwing picks or the bad O line play this has disaster written all over it Jerry has spent a bunch of money again and from the looks of it they are no closer to a chip

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Money

« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2023, 08:46:39 AM »
Troll train next stop the big easy seems Jerry doesn't want to pay LB Jaylon Smith so he's going where the money is maybe being in Dallas as a player isn't everything when you want chips more than money or having that star on your helmet (mic drop)

Money

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2023, 11:06:30 AM »
WTF was that Dallas fans? You got punked by the jags that didn't look like a super bowl contending team somebody getting fired for this

Money

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2023, 09:32:54 AM »
The holdout is over Martin finally got some extra money on his contract 18 mill over next 2 years so we see where Jerry is making players happy while still wishing for that last chip he wants instead of going for broke to get it letting players walk but that's me

Money

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2023, 01:02:32 AM »
And now Dallas is 0-2 in preseason I know they don't count on the schedule nut come on you got bitch slapped by an underachieving Seattle defense from last year if I was Jerry I'd be filling out some pink slips and waiting at a few lockers nothing says fear more to a large man than a little guy named turk coming at him wanting his team playbook

Money

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2023, 12:21:42 AM »
Locker room triage center says what?

That's right Dallas fans the troll train has returned with another fun tidbit of preseason news seems injuries are starting to stack up which means guys who should be shown the door after next week will be named a surprise starter or bench player hanging on by their fingernails to a very short lived football career until the better player returns after some rest and rehab have fun while you can just pump the brakes on a championship run

Money

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2023, 03:09:01 PM »
Well as a shock to no one DE Sam Williams arrested for possession of weed and carrying a firearm without proper documentation looks like his backup will shine while Jerry; bails him out yep this roster is starting to mirror the old championship teams of the 90s you can get arrested Monday through Friday for anything provided you can play on Sunday

Money

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2023, 02:21:22 AM »
Troll train final preseason stop

Well Dallas fans your team doesn't suck as bad as I thought you won in a blowout but still it's the Raiders so don't go writing home this is a world beating team that will run the table players are still getting cut on Tuesday we shall see which of Jerry's kids sticks around without the cushion of a big contract

Money

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2023, 06:06:28 AM »
And the roster cuts begin with former 1st round pick Taco Charlton released by 49ers looks like his style of play didn't live up to the spicy hype Jerry gave him coming out he's not a bust but more average player

This is just another example of Jerry reaching for a player he thinks can help him win that last chip he wants but just turned into a few years of really good

Money

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2023, 07:50:17 PM »
With all the roster cuts I haven't heard of a lot of players on the roster now and the ones with big number contracts might not be there next year so enjoy the season it might not go to plan anyway

Money

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2023, 06:49:44 PM »
This is a sad day for Dallas fans so no trolling today HOF Executive Gil Brandt has died he was there from the beginning of the franchise all the way through the sale to Jerry Jones and the 90s super bowl teams as a scout and draft guru finding gems along the way

Now Jerry will have to go it alone without Gil sending scouting reports or watching game film to find the next box office draw to put on the field

As much as I can't stand Dallas on the field I have to respect what Gil did for the organization from the word go he will be missed in the football world but will always walk the halls of Canton, Ohio as an immortal

Money

« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2023, 07:24:21 PM »
The troll train has returned with another of Jerry's kids getting a stupid large number contract even though he's coming off an ACL injury strange that he got the contract Martin was gunning for of course this means team back in salary cap hell even with more players due nice contracts next year Jerry can't keep them all now

Money

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2023, 06:43:03 AM »
Troll train arriving at Jerry world

So after signing a really expensive RT to a big contract can someone explain why Dallas is willing to trade for an unhappy WR from Tampa named Mike Evans that has an 82 mill number on his contract?

I honestly don't see the logic but if this takes Dallas from salary cap hell to purgatory for the foreseeable future I'm all for it that just means Parsons and other high dollar players won't be around and it will be the 60s all over again with Dallas going nowhere

Money

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2023, 01:42:36 PM »
Troll train has returned Dallas fans

With week 1 in the books no surprise on morning sports shoes every Dallas Homer that has worked for or are friends with Jerry is saying we got this chip, super bowl baby, and any other cliché bull I've heard for 30 years

You won the game fine, you destroyed the other team good for you, but it was a giants team that is now scrambling for replacement players to patch the O line

Keep thinking your bulletproof you still have 16 games to go and you can't hang 40 points on all of them (mic drop)

Money

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2023, 07:03:23 PM »
Troll train is here

Now this is the biggest reason I despise Dallas with every fiber of my being Jerry is praising Dak as the best leader he has ever seen until Dak gets 3 rings and a gold jacket I'm not impressed

And I'm sure older players like Aikman and Staubach have something to say about winning since they have the rings and gold jackets

This is just another statement from the hype train I'll just give it time to derail on its own

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA