Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: "Pool Party" (Anna Kendrick)  (Read 7657 times)

LazyNinjas

"Pool Party" (Anna Kendrick)
« on: November 19, 2018, 10:12:55 AM »
Pool Party
By LazyNinjas
Starring: Anna Kendrick
Codes: (MF, Cons, Oral)
Disclaimer:None of this ever happened or ever will.

Following a long day on set of her latest film, Anna Kendrick was relieved to finally get to go home and watch some Netflix. She had been gone for a couple of months, filming different movies all over the world. The next month or so would be the only time she really got to relax this year.

The thirty year old actress placed her keys into the lock and opened the door. She stepped inside, took a big whiff of air and gently placed her bag on the floor.

“It’s so nice to finally be home,” she thought as she took a deep breath of air and closed the door behind her.

“Thank god I can finally be by myself,” Anna thought to herself as she raced upstairs to her bedroom.

Anna desperately needed some sexual release. She didn’t have a boyfriend to come visit her while she was shooting these movies and she couldn’t just start touching herself in front of people she worked with, so masturbating to the thought of Channing Tatum in her own home was her only way to release.

Anna quickly kicked off the white high heels she was wearing and grabbed for the button on her skirt. After roughly pulling it off and sliding them down far enough to get her hand into her panties, she did just that.

Anna started to rub her pussy in slow circular motions. It was felt good in the moment, but it wasn’t going to make her cum anytime soon. Anna knew she needed a good orgasm so she closed her eyes and thought of various sexy men rubbing their hands all over her body. Anna was doing her best when she heard what she thought was water splashing.

“Is that my pool?” Anna thought. “No that can’t be my new pool.” Anna tried to get herself back into the mood, but she couldn’t focus.

Staring up at the ceiling, she heard what sounded like splashing and voices. Pulling her panties back up to her waist, she got out of bed. Gazing out her window, she found three teenagers relaxing in her brand new pool.

"What the fuck?" Anna said as she looked down, noticing the trespassers splashing around in her pool.   

"Who the fuck is in my pool?" she said as she observed them.

There were 3 boys. She figured that they were some college kids just doing what college kids usually did. She looked at each boy. The first two boys she saw looked care free and were clearing enjoying her pool, but she noticed the third boy wasn’t as relaxed.

“He’s cute,” Anna said as she looked at his nicely toned body. Anna could feel her lady bits starting to dampen. With her schedule, her love life was stalling to say the least. Poor Anna couldn’t even find the time to entertain her lady parts, but Anna was now thinking of a devious and utterly brilliant plan. Anna then grabbed her lucky taser and headed downstairs.

"Party's over fuckers!” she yelled as approached the now scared teens in the pool.

"Get out of my pool and leave property now, except the kid in the green," Anna commanded as she pointed them to the exit."You are in a shitload of trouble."

The boys who were allowed their freedom quickly gathered their things and ran from the actress's house.

“Who the fuck are you?” Anna asked.

"I’m Reed. Reed Mitchell,” the boy replied.

"Care to explain yourself Reed?" she asked, staring at the brown haired boy who had caught her eye.

"We were just having some fun," he said trying to calm down a pissed off Anna Kendrick.

"So some fun to you and your buddies is trespassing on my property and using my pool?" she yelled.  "You do know that trespassing is a crime. I could get you into some serious trouble if that if anyone found out, right?"

"We thought you were gone, we weren't planning on hurting anyone or taking anything," the boy said, angering Anna even more.

"You were watching my house!" she screamed.  "I should have you arrested by the cops for this shit."

"Please don't do that, Miss," the girl said.  "We promise we will never do it again."

"I don't believe a damn thing out of the mouth of yours," she said, walking towards her cell phone.  "I'm done talking, I'm calling the cops. Have fun getting into college now."

"No wait, I'll do anything just please don't call the cops," he begged Anna.

Anna looked down at me and it appeared like an idea was forming in her head.

"Anything? Anything I tell you to do?" she said as she gently placed the taser on the floor.

“Yes. I'm an honor student, word gets out about this and I'm done for,” Reed pleaded with the actress.

“You do as I say or I’m calling the cops do you understand?” Anna asked Reed.

“Yes Mrs. Kendrick,” Reed said as Anna saw the fear in his eyes.

“Call me Anna,” she replied.

“Okay Anna,” he replied.

“Good, now take off your swim trunks,” Anna commanded to Reed, much to his shock.

“What?” Reed replied in shock.

“You heard me. Loose the fucking swim trunks or I call the cops,” Anna threatened.

Reed had no choice but to discard his swim trunks, as he pulled them down and off his legs, he swore that he saw Anna licking her lips. Reed’s swim trunks were now on the floor, giving Anna a nice view of his 8 inch pecker. Reed tried to cover his junk, but Anna wasn’t going to let him

"Come on, don't get shy on me," Anna teased. Reed reluctantly moved his hands and allowed his dick and balls to be seen by Anna. Anna approached Reed and bent down until her face was inches away from his dick.

“You’re pretty lucky, most guys aren’t packing what you are,” she said as she reached her hand out and cradled his balls.

“Thanks,” he replied.

“I didn’t say you could speak,” Anna told him. “Listen. I saw you and your friends for a good 30 minutes before I came down here. Now ask any question you want”

“Where you just watching us?” Reed asked. Anna then got up and moved in to whisper into Reed’s ear.

“No, I was watching you. You see, I’ve been away shooting for multiple movies and I need a good, hard fuck. So if you don’t want to go to jail, you’re going to fuck me until I tell you it is okay to leave. Got it? Anna moaned.

“Yes Anna,” Reed replied.

Anna then threw off her shirt and skirt, leaving her in her black lace underwear. Reed couldn’t help but to get hard looking at her gorgeous body. His penis was powerless against Anna.

Anna pressed her body against Reed. Anna made the first move and went in to kiss him.

As soon as their lips met, both of their tongues crazy inside each other’s mouths. Anna’s hands started to trail their way down Reed’s chest. Her hands wondered lower and lower until they found Reed’s ass cheeks.

“I love a good man ass,” Anna commented as she squeezed them in between kisses.

Anna pulled her hands away and surprised Reed when she shoved him into the pool. Reed splashed around until he finally came up to the surface. Rubbing his eyes to get the water out of them, he turned around and saw Anna had stripped off her clothes, leaving her completely naked.

Have you ever seen a body as fucking hot as mine?” Anna asked, putting her arms behind her head to give him a perfect view of everything.

“No, no I have not, Miss,” he said, unable to blink as he stared at her nude body.

Reed looked up from her face and went down. His eyes almost popped out of his skull when he saw Anna’s tits. They were extremely perky with no hint of sag present. He looked at her areolas, seeing they weren’t too big or too small. Anna’s nipples were hard and seemingly pointing right at Reed. They were the perfect shade of brown and their size was just right.

Reed’s eyes wondered past her tight toned tummy until he saw Anna’s pussy. She had a little bit of pubic hair, making it look kind of cute

Anna hopped up onto the side of the pool and spread her legs wide open.

“It's all open for you,” she giggled as she waited for Reed to enter her lady cave.

Reed swam over to where Anna was sitting on the side of the pool and moved his face closer and closer to her pussy until his tongue was in striking distance. Anna waited for Reed to make his move when she felt his tongue enter her, causing her to jump slightly.

“Right there,” she whispered.

He took what Anna said to hear as he kept swirling his tongue around the inside of her clit. Anna was loving the feeling of everything, especially when she felt his nose on her recently trimmed pubic hair. Looking up for just a split second, Reed could tell Anna was in a total state of pleasure and bliss by the look on her face.

Her eyes were closed and she was releasing low toned moans as she felt his incredible tongue make her feel things down there that she had never felt before. Anna started to dive deeper into her state as she started to squeeze her breasts in her hands. Seeing this made Reed even hornier and made him work harder to make Anna cum.

"Oh, there you go, baby," Anna moaned after letting go of her breasts. "I'm going to  cum all over you and in my brand new pool...you want that?"

“Hell yeah I want that,” Reed replied as he opened his mouth wide to catch her juices, mainly because he wanted to taste every single ounce of Anna’s love juices but having none of it dripping into the pool was a bonus. Anna bit down on her tongue to muffle her moans.

Anna’s love ooze began seeping out of her as she squirmed all over the place. Reed darted his tongue out like a dog getting water from his bowl.

“Oh fuck,” Anna moaned as she started the drop from her orgasm. Anna felt Reed’s hands on her hips and before she could do anything, Reed brought her into the pool. Anna yelled out as the water was slightly cold but Reed put his hand over her mouth to avoid waking her neighbors.

“I think it’s my turn now,” Reed said looking deep into Anna’s eyes. Anna just gave Red a few more kisses before swimming away from him. Anna started swimming around the pool. Reed looked down at her mostly exposed chest and quickly looked back up at her face. Before he knew what was happening, she was swimming over to the steps.

“If you want it, you’ll have to come get it,” Anna teased. Reed started to swim over to the shallow end of the pool, where she could stand while her entire wet chest was exposed. Reed wasted no time as his hands started squeeze Anna’s melons.

Reed’s fingers worked themselves to nubs as they rubbed, squeezed and massaged Anna’s under-appreciated soaked puppies. He broke off kissing Anna and brought his mouth down onto her right tit. His tongue worked less fast in teasing and batting her nipples around, but his teeth lightly biting Anna’s nipples was turning her on so much. 

"I can’t take the teasing anymore. Just get it in me," Anna moaned as she wrapped her legs around Reed’s back. Anna lined up her now aching pussy onto Reed’s cock and slammed herself onto it.

Reed grabbed both of her ass cheeks to keep her in place while she bounced up and down on his dick. . Reed watched in amazement as Anna’s gorgeous body rode his dick underwater.

Her tits started bouncing up and down violently to the point where water was smacking Reed in the face, her ass was rising in and out of the water, splashing as well.

"Fuck, fuck baby...ooh, work that pussy” Anna moaned loudly. She took a sharp breath and moaned as the tip rubbed against her g-spot.

They both started to moan very loudly. Reed quickly covered both of their mouths with his hands.  He started fucking her quickly, they were both too horny and crazed to take it slow. Anna wanted it far too much and Reed needed to show his whore who was in charge here.

The best one I had left was putting my left fingers against Anna's pussy., so my fingers could tickle the other side of her pussy. Combined with my mouth suckling down what I could on her right breast, I hoped it was getting her there.

"Fuck...fucking fill me with that huge fucking cock Reed!" Anna shouted as she kept encouraging, putting her arms around my shoulders to hold on. Since she was secure, I could stroke the front and back ends of her groin harder, while fucking her middle faster.

“Anna baby, your pussy’s so damn good, I’m gonna cum for you baby,” Reed moaned as he felt a stirring feeling inside his ball sack.

"Ooh, yes! Cum for me when I cum for you..." Anna audibly moaned. Reed’s groans went right on her neck, which I hoped helped. Either way, she was still a goner.

“Do you want me to pull out?” Reed asked.

“No baby I’m on the pill. Plus I need to feel your hot cum as it sprays inside me,” Anna moaned. Anna bucked her hips, trying to devour as much of Reed’s dick into her needy pussy as much as humanly possible.

“Oh fuck Anna, it’s coming, I’m going to cum Anna,” Reed yelled.

“Oh shit, I’m cumming too,” Anna replied.

Reed and Anna both reached climax at the exact same time, their fluids flooded each other’s genitals as the poured down into the poo. Reed and Anna leaned back as their orgasms washed through. Anna tried to calm down her heavy breathing. 

“That was fucking amazing Reed. Probably the best fuck I've ever received,” Anna said slightly gasping.

“Well you were the hottest girl I’ve ever fucked,” Reed replied.

“You can go now,” Anna said.

“Wait, just like that?” Reed asked.

“Nope I already got your name and phone number from your phone, I’ll call you when I need a good fucking again,” Anna said as she exited a pool. Anna went through the screen door, turned around, and blew him a kiss before disappearing into her home. Reed collected his shorts and headed home, waiting for Anna’s call.

THE END.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 10:57:26 AM by LazyNinjas »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA