Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Record Store Day (Billie Eilish)  (Read 29789 times)

Cadeauxxx

Record Store Day (Billie Eilish)
« on: October 14, 2023, 03:30:31 AM »
Record Store Day
Starring: Billie Eilish

Themes: Chance Encounter, Romance, Comedy, Big Tits

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was a Patreon commission for Revrapid. Credit to him for the celeb choice and idea.

Seattle, Washington

The wind blew in the distance through the cold November evening with no sunlight to wash away the chill. The temperature would only drop further as the day turned to night. Snow had yet to come in the winter season as the least of concerns regarding tomorrow. The traffic was normal in the streets for now, with the usual number of cars coming and going. On the eve of Black Friday, one had to think about the bumper-to-bumper traffic that began in the wee hours of the morning. Shop owners knew what to expect with such a hectic day coming. Most shops across the streets were already decorated with promo signs displaying special sales for the next day. The same streets would be filled with people walking shoulder-to-shoulder as they came and went from the shops, all bunched together.

The promotional signs had been sitting outside one specific store for more than a week now. Honey Bucket Records started out small just three years ago. The store was named after a Melvins song in tribute to the legacy of Grunge. Vinyls had returned in the past decade, proving to be a lucrative market to cash in for selling music in physical format. Seattle was filled with various music shops where Black Friday was a prominent date on the yearly calendar. It was the second 'Record Store Day' of the year for those who missed out in April. Honey Bucket Records sold almost entirely vinyl records, new and used. Online, the business boomed for secondhand sales and exchanges through collector circles. What did not get sold on shelves was marked down to discount prices on eBay.

Roy had entered the family business just in time for an explosion during the pandemic. He dropped out of community college to take a job working under his father Leslie in 2020. The store was his father's pet project for many years. The dream had come true to own and operate a record store, especially thanks to the vinyl explosion with a new generation. During the pandemic lockdown, online sales skyrocketed for vinyl. CDs saw something of a comeback as the used market increased in the following months. By the time Honey Bucket opened its doors again, the business had reached a new level of respectability and had the funds to compete with other record stores in Seattle. It was hard to believe that was only three years ago. Honey Bucket received a major boost of publicity when an Instagram influencer filmed themselves shopping during an April Record Store Day event.

It was a complete stroke of luck that saw two more influencers reach out to the store and offer a promotional agreement. Roy's father had a team of online managers who handled the eBay store and other promotional events on social media. Most of the time, Roy only concerned himself with the weekly paycheck he received, which went to rent, and his few hobbies in life. At twenty-three years old, he hoped to be spending most of his time outside of work chasing good times. That did not even come on weekends now, since his old man put him to work in the shop. The opening hours were at 7 AM and closed at 5 PM in the evening. For employees, they could not leave right away after changing the sign on the front entrance door. There was much work to be done with moving shelves to lockup, as well as the online management team, which had to handle shipping and printing. Roy had learned about the high costs of maintenance in his first year of working.

Most of his time this year was spent on the computer since February. The previous social media manager quietly quit without notice. Leslie handed his son a promotion to social media manager simply because 'he knows how to work Twitter and Instagram'. Flattering words caused a level of embarrassment since the websites were not hard to work. This new job kept Roy hidden away from the main room of the store. When a customer entered the front door, they were greeted with a small walkway and four rows of shelves. It was important to put the hottest-selling items on front display on the shelves for people to see first. The white wallpaper was hidden in the store by many posters of various bands and music long gone. Some of them were concert posters or vintage memorabilia that was on sale for negotiated prices. Roy's father loved to negotiate a price on vintage concert posters. Any of them from the late eighties and early nineties gave him a chance to lecture people about the shows he had witnessed.

Upstairs was where the other employees worked away from the customers. A small cubicle-style office separated the social media team. Only four people were needed to work from their own personal space every day. Roy preferred to be left alone in his small office. He arrived to work most days in casual jeans and a T-shirt to cover his skinny, pale body. His brown hair was shorter at the beginning of the year but now extended past his ears. He was unable to see the reflection of his face across the flat screen of his computer monitor. It was a relief to work alone, with his only human contact coming from two coworkers at the other desks working from their computers. Two people were required to run the eBay store for six days of the week. The job had changed hands between a few employees and was offered to Roy once. He passed, preferring to keep his position managing social media accounts.

Working online in privacy gave Roy a level of freedom he did not have downstairs in the main room of the store. With Black Friday coming up, he knew that he would be overwhelmed by the sheer number of customers entering and exiting the building after making purchases. Past Black Friday events were of little concern due to an increase in customers. Tomorrow would be different thanks to one special promotional event they had spent days preparing. Through sheer luck in reaching out and trying to contact various pop singers, Roy caught a break when he established communication with one. The promotional event was entirely his idea, despite his father's doubts that it would work. Most singers had their own managers behind social media accounts, reading and responding to private messages. Roy was pleasantly surprised to receive a message back from whoever was behind one specific account he messaged.

Billie Eilish followed the Instagram account belonging to Honey Bucket Records. Whether it was truly her or someone else replying in messages, Roy was ecstatic about the chance of working with her for an event. His first idea was an autograph signing event for fans. The one thing Roy did not consider was how much money they would need to pay her in a fee just to visit the shop. Billie accepted the offer almost immediately and forwarded contact with her management to speak with him. Roy had to inform his father. All he had to tell his old man was the number of her Instagram followers to impress him. An offer of $30k was made for the promo events. It was a hefty fee, but Roy argued that it was worth it for the store to get much-needed publicity from one of the biggest names in the music industry now. Billie had a single to promote with her latest release, 'What Was I Made For?' on vinyl format.

Several days of negotiating with her management unfolded in the following days. It was eventually decided that this would be a grand promo event for Record Store Day. Billie visited Honey Bucket herself earlier in the week. No one seemed to notice a major star had walked through the door when she arrived with a bodyguard. Her hair was platinum blonde instead of the signature black and green look she was known for. She wore black baggy clothes as part of her casual wear. Billie met the store owner and called her agent to swing by. Due to his job upstairs, Roy missed her arrival and did not hear about it until the following day, when a coworker mentioned it. The employees who recognized her all managed to get selfie photos with the famous singer. All of them except the one man who engineered the entire meet and greet event.

"Don't worry, she'll be back. You can get her autograph and a selfie if you're not busy upstairs."

Riley knew how to tease Roy with a goofy grin to finish his words. He was the only real friend Roy had at work. They bonded as young men with similar interests in the same style of music. Both of them had dropped out of college and were now stuck with the same job. Roy was a native of Seattle, while Riley had only arrived in the city last year. He claimed to have a girlfriend, but that did not stop him from looking at models on Instagram. Roy had caught him when he was walking past his computer one day while Riley was in the bathroom. It was too easy to open another tab in a web browser and daydream on the job, gazing at lewd photos of models. Riley preferred buxom ladies, judging by the choice of models he followed. The two men never spoke about the attraction they had for women. That made it easier for Roy to talk about Billie.

When it came to her music, Roy truly did not know much about her. Pop music was a genre he was completely out of touch with. That was his own fault for sticking with the genres he enjoyed and not listening to what was new and fresh on the radio. Beyond her music, Roy had taken a particular interest in Billie after her Vogue magazine shoot last year. The pictures in vintage-style corsets revealed her busty breasts. He would have never guessed that she had such an excellent rack hidden beneath her baggy black shirts. Her natural beauty was reserved only for herself and the lucky men she chose for boyfriends, past and present. Roy found himself lusting over Billie before he made the daring move to contact her on Instagram. If there was anything he would've wanted her to autograph for him, it would be his personal copy of that Vogue magazine. He imagined her asking him if the pages were stuck together inside.

True to Riley's words, Billie showed up at the store again the next day. Her second visit did not alert any strangers to her presence. Riley did not have the same level of interest in her that Roy did. The other man sat back in his desk chair, grinning at the screen. He wore a black windbreaker to deal with the dropping temperatures. His face was covered in tiny black hairs that matched the top of his head. Honey Bucket had a relaxed policy on long hair, beards, and tattoos. Riley took advantage of that with his own appearance. He passed on the opportunity to meet Billie face-to-face. He claimed that she was not his 'cup of tea' in his own words. Roy felt relieved that he did not have any competition with his friend. It was hard for him to realize that he had feelings of affection for a famous singer he had never met before. It was the first chance in his life to meet someone like her.

The meeting went differently than he expected. Billie offered her hand to him, and with a smile, they shook hands. He noticed her fingernails were painted all black to match her choice of outfits. She seemed surprised when he began the conversation by informing her that he was the one who reached out to her on social media. Her eyebrows quirked up as she gave him a surprised look before flashing her teeth in a grin. 'Oh, really?', those were the only words she needed to say to express her curiosity. Since her body was covered in black attire, Roy could only focus on her gorgeous face. Billie was quick to assume from his excitement that he must have been a big fan of hers. That caught Roy off guard, since he was not expecting her to bring it up so early in their conversation.

"So you're not a fan? You don't know any of my songs?"

Roy shook his head at her question. They stood in the main room of the store, behind the main shelves. No one else paid them any attention since there were no customers in at the time.

"No, I'm not familiar with your music at all. I just know you're famous right now and thought this would help the shop. I took a chance on messaging you on Instagram."

Billie smiled to hold back a chuckle. She broke eye contact for a moment before returning her gaze to him.

"I take it that you must have been messaging other singers too."

"Yes, I did. You were the only one who answered back. Was it really you typing the messages?"

She nodded her head with a smug grin across her lips.

"I don't read everything on there, as you can probably guess. But I did read yours after my agent told me about it. And yes, I had to type the replies. So you were actually talking to me, if that's what you were wondering."

Roy blushed at her admission. He smiled widely as he began to think of the many hundreds, if not thousands, of messages Billie received daily. Most had to be from fans, yet here he was meeting her with no real knowledge of her music. He could have lied to her and admitted he was a fan of her by other means, but Roy kept his mouth shut.

"I checked your account before I flew into town. Does your boss know about all the FansOnly models you're following?"

Just like that, Billie turned the entire conversation around. She saw right through him to the point of his attraction. Roy became instantly embarrassed as he stood speechless. His cheeks flushed red as she grinned at him. Her look said it all without her having to use the word 'gotcha'. Billie did not have to say anything else as she walked away, grinning. Roy was left guessing and speculating if she knew he had fantasies about her. He may not have been a fan of her music, but that did not mean he wasn't a fan of her beauty. Billie had left him standing there, lost in his thoughts, as she just smirked from across her shoulder. She winked at him in the distance. Anyone could have approached Roy and asked why he had that flabbergasted expression across his face. Luckily, he was spared from further public distress.

In the closing hours of Thursday evening, Roy found himself thinking about that awkward meeting. The way Billie left him there after exposing his interests in women. He could have logged on to Instagram and cleaned out the account, but he chose not to. There was nothing to hide from the many models he followed. As a single man who had not been in a relationship for three years, he did not feel ashamed. Roy's last girlfriend was back in his college days. An on-and-off type of casual hookup with no real feelings between the good times. He knew he had no reason to think of any serious relationship with Billie since they were merely strangers to one another. But what if? That was always the question that left a man like him fantasizing in the back of his mind. Tomorrow would be all about her if he did want to take his chances of showing her his personal copy of her Vogue magazine issue.

1 DAY LATER

The blackness of night carried over into the wee hours of the morning with freezing temperatures. A slight wind chill made it worse for anyone traveling in these dark hours. This was one of those rare days when Roy had to get up early before 4 AM to go open shop. His father liked to prepare in advance, at least three hours before opening hours, on a special day like this. Roy was given that duty as the sole employee to open the shop. He dressed warmly in a pair of blue jeans and high black socks to match his sneakers. To complete his outfit, he chose a zip-up black jacket to cover his yellow shirt tucked in his pants. The zipper made a funny noise when it slid up to his chest. He grabbed the keys before heading outside to be greeted by the cold air. Once he got in his car, Roy wasted no time turning on the heater before he was ready to pull out.

Empty streets made it easier to navigate in the early hours of the morning. Driving at night was something Roy enjoyed in years past. Not having to worry about traffic made it easier to drive several dozen miles to clear his mind. He remembered those old days long past as he prepared himself for today's busy work schedule. It was a short drive in the city to a car park, where he hid his vehicle. A silver Toyota was nothing special compared to the various luxury cars that would fill up the bottom row of the car park. The streets were empty, with only a few figures in the distance beneath the street lights. A short walk from the parking lot, down the road, and to the record store could be accomplished in only twenty minutes. In no hurry to go to work, he took his time strolling the paved sidewalk, listening to the wind in the distance. Upon walking closer to the shop, Roy saw that he was not alone.

A black SUV sat directly across the sidewalk, where one could easily enter the front door of Honey Bucket Records. As Roy approached, he noticed the headlights were turned off. In these early hours of the morning, it would be unusual for anyone to camp outside the store. An autograph signing event would probably bring out some dedicated fans, or so he thought. The windshield of the vehicle was tinted entirely black, with no lights to reveal who was sitting behind the steering wheel or in the passenger seat. Roy's reflection was visible across the shiny glass, moving with each step. The closer he walked, the more he began to feel a sense of fear slipping into his subconscious. What if this SUV belonged to a dangerous criminal waiting to mug him? Roy refused to let the fearful thoughts overwhelm him. He moved to the sidewalk as he grabbed the keys from inside his pants pocket. The passenger door of the vehicle opened. Visible blonde hair belonged to a woman in a black hoodie. She stepped out, waving her hand with a smile.

"Oh, it's you."

Sighing in relief, Roy shook his head. Billie stepped out of the vehicle and slammed the door shut with an audible thump. Her buxom body was covered entirely in black clothes. A hoodie that matched her fleece pants. Whatever style of shoe she wore was covered by the ends of the baggy pants.

"Yep! What do you know? It's me, alright."

Billie teased him with her snarky reply. As Roy breathed, his breath was visible in a cloud blowing past his mouth. She glanced at the front door of the store and then back at him.

"Well, are you just going to stand there in the cold or unlock the door? I bet you're colder than me."

That made him snap back into reality. Roy moved to the door and shoved the key into the lock. She stood there and watched him turn the key and unlock the front door.

"What exactly are you doing here? We don't open for another three or four hours."

"I could ask you the same thing, you know?"

He decided against answering her question upon stepping through the door. Billie followed him as Roy sighed in relief and walked behind the counter to flip the light switch. All the shelves were empty. Small boxes filled with vinyls were all locked behind a door in the storage room. Roy could feel the coldness of his fingers, which almost became numb from the temperature outside. Billie stood there and observed the empty store. She knew before he opened the front door that the place was empty and closed.

"I might as well tell you what you want to know. I just got up a few hours ago back at the hotel and felt energetic."

Roy laughed as he stepped around the counter to rejoin her.

"So do you have to fix the store up all by yourself?"

"Uhhh, something like that. You see, my dad's the owner."

She raised an eyebrow at his admission.

"I mainly work on the computer, but he asked me to get to work early today. So I guess I have to get started moving everything out, but we have a few hours before them."

Billie nodded at him before breaking eye contact. She appeared to be in deep thought about something.

"So why are you here so early? It can't be just to burn energy."

"I like to get to events early, so no one is waiting around for me."

He chuckled.

"Well, you got here earlier before we opened."

They both laughed. Roy glanced behind Billie to see her bodyguard stepping through the door. A tall white man with a shaved head and a slight black beard across his face. He wore a black suit with the front buttons undone to reveal a white shirt underneath in a V shape. Billie smiled at Roy before speaking.

"This is Mike, one of my bodyguards. I'm sure you don't have a problem with him being inside right now."

"No, not at all."

"I've got three other men outside in case something happens."

Mike did not utter a word. The man observed Roy as he stood near the door that had automatically shut behind him.

"It makes sense you have bodyguards. You almost fooled me, though. You don't carry yourself like a big star, or maybe that was me imagining you would."

Billie giggled at him.

"Well, I've met many famous people. I can say that we're a lot smaller than you think once you meet us."

She winked before stepping aside. It was that same wink she gave him the other day when teasing him about his Instagram account.

"So would you like to show me around? It's pretty cold in this building, maybe you can turn the heater on too."

Roy nodded at her. Billie raised her right hand, twitching her fingers.

"What's your name again? I can't remember if you told me or not. You already know who I am."

"I'm Roy."

The thought had not dawned on him that he had not mentioned his name days ago. Roy was just a stranger to Billie. Men like him came and went in the day-to-day activities of her life. After her promo event, she could just leave and forget about him. To him, she had already given him a memory he could talk about for years. The one time he met a famous singer. He guided Billie past the door leading upstairs. He flicked a light switch and then found the thermostat hanging on the wall. His reflection was visible across the digital screen. Billie stood there and watched him press a few buttons to turn on the heater.

"So, are you waiting on anyone else to come to the store to help you set things up?"

"It won't be for another few hours. I'd be all alone here until around five, if not for you keeping me company."

"How flattering."

Billie smirked after her two-word response. Her eyes studied his face, as if she were seeing through him for a second time.

"Do you mind showing me your... office?"

"My office?"

"You know what I mean. Wherever it is you work from."

"I have a desk upstairs. I guess you can call that my office."

He laughed to prevent himself from visibly blushing. Billie followed behind him as he led her upstairs and turned the doorknob to enter the dark room. Roy flicked the light switch to show her the small space that made up the cubicle office. The room was much warmer than the main room downstairs. Billie quietly shut the door behind her to give them some privacy.

"Do you want to see my computer or something?"

She shook her head to answer his question.

"No, I'd like to have a talk with you about something. We talked a great deal online, but now we can actually look at each other and have a real discussion."

Flashing her pearly white teeth, Billie gave him a goofy grin.

"You looked like you saw a ghost when we last talked yesterday."

Roy sighed as those feelings came rushing back. He began to smile, trying to keep his composure to avoid further embarrassment.

"Yeah, you really put me on the spot about that."

"I checked it this morning. I thought you might unfollow all those girls. I'm surprised you didn't. And you said your dad is the boss here? You're not afraid of him seeing it?"

"No. My dad doesn't do anything with the social media accounts, so the thought never crossed my mind. He'd probably make fun of me for not having a girlfriend, though."

"So you don't have a girlfriend. That makes this easier than I thought."

Her choice of words confused him. Roy gave Billie a puzzled look on his face as she began to slowly grin.

"Do you fantasize about those girls, Roy? I imagine you look at them every day."

"Uhhh, I think you already know the answer to that question."

"Of course I do."

She grinned at him. Once again, Roy felt as if she were putting him on the spot. He had a strong feeling this conversation was about to shift towards sexual attraction. The one and only thing he could call himself a true fan of when it came to her. Billie lowered her hands to grab the ends of her black hoodie. She began to pull it off her body while speaking.

"I think it's hot enough in this room to take this off."

Since she was taking her hoodie off, Roy felt obliged to unzip his jacket. He watched Billie pull the hoodie off, revealing a black My Chemical Romance T-shirt underneath. The shirt contained the initials of the band, with a spider in the middle. Billie grinned as she dropped her hoodie over a desk to the side.

"I see you're about to start sweating too."

Roy laughed at her remark.

"Yeah, it's hot in here. I can say that with you standing in front of me."

Billie giggled at him.

"I don't want to beat around the bush and take up too much time. Let's be real here, Roy. I know what you want to see. The only question I really have is, Are you a virgin?"

"Seriously?"

Placing her hands on her hips, she gave him a stern expression.

"Look, I'm having a hard time telling you this. Seduction is not my forte, as you can see. I will just be blunt and tell you that I'm in a dirty mood. I've got the energy to burn, and you just so happen to be the type of perv I feel like sharing cheap trills with."

Her eyes focused on his after she finished speaking. Roy swallowed his breath before Billie spoke again.

"Admit it. You want to do dirty things with me."

"Fine, I guess you've got me. I've had dirty thoughts about you."

With a smirk, she responded to his truthful words by pulling the ends of her shirt up and revealing her pale white skin. Roy stood there as he watched Billie pull the shirt over her head to show her giant breasts encased in a black bra.

"Holy shit."

His reaction to the sight of her covered breasts made Billie giggle. She pulled the shirt from over her head and tossed it to the floor. His eyes stared at her bra as he gazed at the awesomeness of her cleavage. This was the biggest pair of tits Roy had ever seen in his life. His girlfriends of the past did not have tits like this. He licked his lips as Billie stepped closer to him.

"You prefer a woman with these, right?"

Her hands pressed her breasts together from within the bra. Roy was unable to make eye contact as she stepped forward. The tattoos of fairies across her left hand were easier to see. The deeper lines of textures almost distracted him until she pulled her hands away and left him to gaze down into her heavy cleavage. Billie moved her hands behind her bra, undoing her bra to free her breasts. The bra hit the floor quietly as her breasts fell. Her erect nipples were exposed, begging for attention. She grabbed his right wrist, allowing him to feel her cold fingers as she guided his palm to one of her breasts. That was her way of quietly hinting for him to touch her breasts. Roy raised his left hand and smashed his palms against her warm breasts. He moaned at the feeling of her nipples rubbing against his palms.

"Let's make this quick before Mike wonders what we're doing. We don't have all day, so let's do it now."

Roy forgot entirely about the bodyguard downstairs. As he fondled her breasts, he nodded at her.

"Take off your pants. I'll handle my own."

Billie stepped back from him, freeing her hands from his grasp. Roy was able to see her tits shake slightly as she slid her hands to the elastic band of her fleece pants.

"Don't just stand there and watch me. Take your pants off and show me your dick."

Her words snapped him away from the distraction of watching her. Roy leaned down to pull off his shoes, while Billie tugged her pants down far enough to reveal a black thong covering her snatch. During this time, Roy had lost track of his surroundings. To the left of where they stood was an office desk with a rotating black chair. He glanced in that direction as he pushed his pants and underwear down at the same time. Maybe that chair would make good use for a position soon.

"That's what I want to see."

She was referring to his semi-erect cock flopping around. Her pants were strewn across the floor. The large size made it easy for her to pull her feet out without removing her shoes. Billie pushed her thong down, revealing her tights and shaved pussy. The pink folds were visibly wet, but Roy was slightly distracted by the black ink etched into her right hip. A tattoo of a dragon covered her ivory skin. The piece of art made him smile before Billie fell to her knees. He only had a few seconds to admire her body art. Roy forgot about it entirely when he felt her cold fingers wrapping around his warm cock. Her big blue eyes gazed up at him for a moment as Billie pumped her hand back and forth, stroking his shaft.

"I don't want to wait any longer. We don't have a lot of time, and I'm hungry."

"Hungry for what?"

A pointless question just to tease her. Billie rolled her eyes while squeezing her fingers tightly around his shaft. She continued stroking it before parting her lips and kissing the head. His question was answered with the action of Billie opening her mouth wide enough to slide his cock in. Roy moaned loudly. He swallowed his breath while gazing forward at the wall in front of them. In the back of his mind, he worried about her bodyguard entering the room to find them engaging in this lewd act of oral pleasure. When he gazed down, Billie's blue eyes mesmerized him. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking his shaft slowly and sensually. A muffled moan was heard from her voice before she pulled the head to her lips and released it with an audible pop.

"Mmmmmmm, yes. This is what I've been wanting."

Billie spit on his shaft before pumping her hand back and forth. She stroked him while gazing up into his eyes. Roy had that flabbergasted expression that was all too familiar to her. This was the luckiest day of his life, and she knew it all too well.

"Remember, don't make a lot of noise. If you have to, bite your tongue."

He nodded as she shoved his cock back into her mouth. Billie unwrapped her fingers from the base and pressed her chilly palms against his bare legs. Roy followed her instructions, biting his lower lip instead of his tongue. Billie slowly slid his cock to the depths of her throat. Her lips were buried in his pubic hair as she gagged slightly in this first deepthroat attempt. She pulled back slightly and then began to bob her head up and down again. A few strands of hair moved into her line of sight, prompting her to brush them aside with her right hand. Roy felt the desire to plant his hands on her head, hoping that would encourage her to continue sucking his entire shaft. Billie swapped his hands away when she felt them. She closed her eyes and slammed his cock into the back of her throat again. His hairy balls rubbed against her lower lip and across her chin. He groaned, gritting his teeth and exhaling faint moans.

She was devouring his cock by the inch. Slobbering and sucking noises were heard from her stuffed mouth. Billie did not show him any mercy. Her appetite was more important than the possibility of his orgasm. He grunted and groaned while trying to hold on for dear life as Billie sucked more aggressively with passing time. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmm', she moaned more muffled sounds while her eyes remained closed. Roy exhaled a deep breath, creating a windy noise with his teeth still barred. Billie stopped sucking momentarily. That small break only lasted two seconds. She pushed his cock to the back of her throat again. This time, she did not gag upon feeling the head of his pole touch the back of her throat. Roy cried out in an ecstasy of pleasure. His loud voice alerted Billie to extract his cock from her mouth. She gasped for breath as saliva strings dangled from her open lips back to his shiny, soaked dick.

"I told you to be quiet, Roy. We don't need any extra guests walking in on us."

"Sorry."

Her big blue eyes gazed at him again as she wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Billie's hand made squishing noises this time as she wanked him up and down.

"I'm so fucking wet right now. You have no idea how bad I've been wanting to fuck someone all week."

"I guess I'm lucky as hell."

"Mmmmmhhhhhhmmmmm."

Nodding her head, Billie continued to stroke his cock. She pushed her free-hand palm against his balls before squeezing them hard. That was enough to make him moan again.

"I need to feel your cock inside me. I need to get fucked right now."

She let go of his cock and began to rise up from the floor. Roy turned his head to look over one of the desks. He remembered the black, rotatable chair sitting idle. It was not his desk, but he did not care right now. The only thing that mattered was the next position. Billie stomped her shoes and then noticed him looking at the chair. She clapped her hands to make sure she had his complete attention.

"Sit down in the chair for me."

At first, Roy figured she would want to do it doggy style. He could not complain about having her on top, knowing her huge tits would soon be shoved in his face. He did as she instructed him to, sitting down in the black leather seat and leaning back. The back of the chair touched the edge of the desk, prompting Roy to roll it a few steps closer. Billie stood there and watched with her hands placed on her hips. Once the chair was no longer moving, she stepped a bit closer and spread her legs. There was just enough space on both sides where she could bend her knees and straddle him. It would make for a difficult position, but Roy was confident this would only be temporary. He had to guess she wanted to fuck in a variety of positions. Roy rubbed his elbows down onto the plastic arm rests.

"Don't roll the chair around, please."

Hearing her say please made him chuckle. Billie bent her left knee, then her right, as she climbed atop him. She reached for his cock underneath, rubbing it against her pussy to allow him to feel the warmth of what awaited him. Her breasts bounced slightly as she came down. Her left hand pressed against his chest, rubbing across the shirt as she used her right hand to guide his cock inside of her. Roy gasped and let out a moan as she felt his shaft inside her. Billie covered his mouth with her left hand.

"Shhhhh! Don't make a lot of noise. Bite your tongue if you have to."

Once again, she had to remind him of the presence of her bodyguard just down the stairs. Roy easily forgot again as he was overwhelmed by the pleasure of his cock inside her tight cunt. He gazed at her amazing breasts, now near his face. There was a small tattoo visible between her tights on her upper stomach. He did not pay it much attention as his hands squeezed her tits together and pulled them apart. Billie moaned softly as she began to roll her hips to pump his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Mmmmmm, it feels so good."

Her voice was low, almost in a whisper, as the chair began to rock back and forth. Roy played with her boobs, squeezing them and pulling them apart. He leaned forward enough to shove his face between them. Billie giggled as she began to shake her tits, rubbing them against his face. She moved her hands to the side, squeezing her tits to trap his head between them. The chair began making squeaking noises as the springs bounced around. She rolled her hips until she was finally bouncing on his cock. Her body rocked up and down while his face was still buried between her tits.

"Show me how much you love my tits."

Billie let go of her breasts to give him a chance to free his head. Roy grabbed her left boob and shoved his lips to her hardened nipple. His tongue lapped across it before he began to suck hungrily. Billie closed her eyes and bit her lower lip to prevent herself from crying in pleasure. His other hand squeezed her right nipple, pinching it between his fingers as he continued to suck. As she moaned with her lower lip bitten, Billie made humming noises. The sound of the chair squeaking became louder, all while Roy felt his cock pushing deeper into her tight pussy. He pulled his lips away from her left nipple, only to place them on the right. Billie opened her mouth and moaned loudly for a brief second before biting down on her lower lip again. She slowed down to the point where they could both hear the squeaking of the chair as it rocked backward.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah."

Halting her movements, Billie abruptly got up. Roy let out a sigh as he felt his cock exiting her juicy cunt. She stood forward, glaring at him as she gestured with her right hand for him to get up.

"I could suck on those boobs all day, babe. You've got amazing tits, you know that, right?"

"Oh yeah? I'm sure you'd think about sliding something else between them too."

She winked at him before turning around. Her eyes were still locked on him as she plopped down into the chair and spread her legs. Billie had moved in such a way as if to prevent him from seeing her back. She could have done it solely to avoid a doggy-style position as well. Roy did not mind as he gazed down at her glorious opening. Billie bit her lower lip as she pressed her hands against her tits and began to squeeze them.

"Fuck me."

Quick to the point, Billie uttered those two words in a low voice. Roy stepped forward, gripping his shaft with his right hand. He rubbed the head across her clit before guiding it to her wet folds. Billie bit her lower lip as she locked eye contact with him. He was too distracted by the sight of her cunt, just to make sure he was giving himself the mental image of sliding his shaft inside her. That was a moment he never wanted to forget, regardless of whether he ever saw her again. A soft moan became a muffled hum as she kept her lower lip inside her mouth. Roy could feel the gold gaze of her Sapphire eyes as he planted his hands on the arm rest of the chair and began bucking his hips.

"Mmmmmm, MMMMMMMMMM!!"

The muffled noises she made grew louder as the chair squeaked again. Roy could not focus on Billie's face. The distraction of her epic tits was too much for him. She pinched her nipples between her fingers, as if to tease him, as her hands were still pushing against them. Her black fingernail polish stuck out in sight, contrasting with her pale skin. The chair rocked back and forth as his cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy. Billie slid her right hand down her stomach and found her clitoral area. Her eyes were still focused on him as she began to rub her clit back and forth with her index finger and thumb. The sound of their soft moans was barely heard with the squeaking of the chair. The noises turned into high-pitched creases. Billie stopped biting her lower lip and finally let out a loud moan.

"That's it. Ohhhhhh, yeah. Just like that. Don't stop. Keep fucking me."

The pace had become moderate as Roy was distracted by the sounds made by the chair. He did not want to stop or go too fast out of fear of the chair squeaking too loudly. Billie moved her hand away from her clit and now used both hands to shove her tits up. Roy continued to buck his hips as he watched her rub her left boob against her face. It took a bit of effort for Billie to press her nipple close to her lips. Roy's jaw fell as he watched her lick her own nipple. He almost came to a complete halt from thrusting as he slowed down. The way she played with her breasts turned him on even more.

"Don't stop. I want you to fuck me until I cum. If you make me cum, I'll give you something you will never forget."

"Really? Like what?"

Shaking her head, she let go of her tits and flexed her elbows to raise her arms above her head.

"I'd spoil the surprise if I went on and told you now. Let's just say it's something that you'll love."

She winked before speaking again.

"Now fuck me. Make me cum so I have a reason to give you the big surprise."

He had more than enough reason to follow her command. Gripping the arm rests of the chair as tightly as he could, Roy began to buck his hips again, driving his cock in and out of her cunt. Her breasts bounced and shook around without her hands to hold them in place. She gritted her teeth, locking her eyes on his face, as he was now fucking her at the speed she preferred.

"That's it, that's it. Ohhhhhh, yes. Keep going."

Roy could barely hear her faint voice due to all the creaking and squeaking the chair was making. He took deep breaths and bit his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning. His eyes focused on her bouncing tits. Billie kept her arms raised upward, flexing her hands behind her head. She looked so comfortable having this man work to fuck her the way she desired.

"Don't stop. You're getting me closer."

Once more, he could barely hear her words. Roy's eyes were focused on watching his cock thrust into her tight pussy. His left hand fingers slid on the armrest due to sweat that had accumulated. Billie panted and moaned. The sound of her voice rising made him glance upward to see the delightful expression on her face. Her big blue eyes gazed back at him. As her climax drew closer with each passing second, only one question remained. Could she experience the height of her pleasure in a quiet matter? Roy had his own questions to consider. She did not say anything about him cumming inside her, but he wanted to hold himself back regardless. Still thrusting inside her, he felt her inner walls tightening around him. Billie gasped as he stepped back and quickly snatched his cock out of her pussy. She gritted her teeth and growled as Roy's eyes became bigger at the sight he witnessed.

A stream of her love nectar flew in the air before drenching his shirt. He stepped back as more of her warm juices squirted from her pussy, flooding the floor below. Billie was out of breath. She closed her eyes and took heavy breaths to recover from such a hard orgasm. Through the silence, Roy was almost overwhelmed by his thoughts. He could not believe that had just made Billie squirt. Several drops of her cum stained the gray carpet below. That would give him an excuse to not want to have the carpets cleaned any time soon. To be able to come to work and look at the spot where she had cum as a reminder of this day. He did not even think about his own accomplishment of holding himself back from exploding inside her. As she opened her eyes, Billie finally caught her breath and leaped up from the chair. A wide grin ran across her lovely lips.

"So how was that?"

Roy asked with a smirk across his face. She giggled at him.

"Pretty good. You know how to fuck. It's too bad you don't have a couch in here, so we could really do some wild stuff."

She got up from the chair and stepped around him.

"Sit back down for me. I promised you a surprise, but I need to be on my knees to give it to you."

He had no problem sitting back down in the chair. It was at such a low level that he imagined Billie could sit on her knees and blow him. As he sat there, Roy let out a sigh before he lowered his line of sight to see her grinning face below. He spread his legs. The length of his shaft was stretched across his stomach at an angle to reveal its full size.

"Hold your dick up for me."

Roy chuckled at her question before grabbing it at the base. He held it upward. Her grin revealed her pearly white teeth. Billie moved her hands over her breasts and then began to raise them up. She slowly pulled them apart as his eyes became larger in realization of what her surprise was.

"Oh my god."

Giggling loudly, Billie squeezed her breasts around his cock. Roy pulled his fingers back as he kept his mouth opened wide in amazement at this sight. Her big breasts smothered his cock to the point where only the head was barely visible from the top.

"I know how much you love my big boobs. I love getting them fucked!"

After her final word, Billie began to pump her breasts up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp. Roy forgot about her silent rule and no longer cared about keeping his voice low. He moaned and cried out in pleasure.

"Oh my god! Yes!! Yesssss!!"

Billie was still giggling as she continued to work her tits up and down. The entire length of his rod disappeared between the folds, with only the head poking up with each complete thrust.

"You like that? You like that!? You like how my tits just swallow up your cock!?"

"Yes! Don't stop, Billie! This feels amazing!!"

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah! It feels soooooo good!!"

Over and over, she worked her breasts up and down. Billie knew this was what he wanted more than anything. Lucky for him, she loved engaging in the act of tittyfucking. Roy had not even seen her backside, just to show how focused he was on her boobs rather than her ass. That did not matter now, as she was busy thrusting her breasts up and down his hard cock. Overwhelmed in excitement, he pressed his palms onto the armrests of the chair and began to buck his hips. Billie gasped as she felt him taking control. She stopped her movements, allowing him to do all the work.

"Fuck these titties! Fuck these titties!!"

She broke eye contact to glance down and watch his cock thrust up between her huge, soft tits. Billie could feel every inch of his hard pole driving back and forth between them. She spit on the head before curling her lips into a full grin. Throughout all this time, Roy was unable to keep eye contact with her. It was just too beautiful to watch his cock move between her epic tits.

"I love your big tits!"

Grunting out his words, Roy gritted his teeth and then belted out a loud scream of pleasure. He was still fucking her tits as fast as he possibly could. He knew there were only seconds left before he would reach his orgasm, but Roy no longer cared. There was no better way than to explode between these wonderful breasts. His face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth. Billie giggled loudly, for she knew that look on a man's face all too well. Roy groaned as his cock erupted and shot a thick wad of cum directly onto her neck. Billie quickly let go of her tits and grabbed his shaft with her right hand. She wrapped her left forearm around her boobs and aimed his cock at her tits. Her fingers stroked him as she forced spurt after spurt of cum out to cover her pale skin.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. Cum all over my titties. Give me every last drop of your hot load."

He wailed uncontrollably while watching his warm seed splatter across her gorgeous pale skin. Three lines covered her right boob. Her left tit was covered with a thick wad dripping down the side. Billie bit her lower lip, giggling deviously as she squeezed his cock to force out the final drops. Their lust was suddenly interrupted by the door swinging open and her bodyguard poking his head in. Alerted by the noise, Billie turned to look and saw Mike's shocked face.

"Mike!? What the fuck!?"

The man stood there for a moment, in complete shock. Billie let go of Roy's cock as she yelled again.

"You could've knocked first!"

"Miss. Eilish, I didn't mean to-"

"Shut up and get out! Now!!"

As Billie climbed up from the floor, Roy finally saw her backside. Her back was a canvas for a massive piece of art in black ink. He could not make out the details of the tattoo, nor was he about to ask. The black lines covered the entire middle section of her back. His eyes scanned her buttocks. An impressive round booty was enough to make him smile at the sight. Billie sighed and turned around.

"I'm sorry about that. I guess he heard us getting loud. How about we get dressed, and I'll help you set up the store for the day? We don't need another uninvited guest walking in on us."

"Sure, sure! I don't know what time it is, but we better get some clothes on. I've got the key to the storage room in my pocket."

His cum was still splattered across her tits when Billie reached down to grab some of her clothes. Roy had lost all track of time, not even realizing that someone else would be arriving at the store soon. It was nice of her to offer to help with setting up the store. On a funnier thought, Roy had to wonder if she would still be smelling the scent of his cum later in the day when she was sitting at her table signing autographs. He had nothing to complain about. No one could ruin this day for him after Billie gave him something he would never forget. After the event, she would surely be leaving his life behind, like other customers who came and went. So that was life.

THE END
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Blocboy VC

Re: Record Store Day (Billie Eilish)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2023, 02:51:27 PM »
Not too into Billie myself, but this was still really good as expected from you. Keep up the greatness.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, OsmarMorningstar

Runningrock

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2023, 01:20:21 PM »
Short but intense, great work.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC

Deadshot

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2023, 05:46:19 PM »
Great work and it was nice to see a story with Billie Eilish in it and hope to see more of her in more stores.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA