Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Tasty Teanna (Teanna Trump)  (Read 1137 times)

Gianni Shamari

Tasty Teanna (Teanna Trump)
« on: February 17, 2024, 09:13:20 PM »

Spring was in full swing. The warm and sunny weather of New York City had Maré in a good mood as he cruised down Lexington Avenue in his new red-gold 2014 Range Rover Evoque. Rick Ross’s latest album, Mastermind, blared like a hot nightspot from the truck. Maré had the streets trembling from the bass.

He stopped at the red light and saw a line of customers at the new Sprinkles Cupcake ATM. Most of them were young, pretty women. Maré recognized a familiar face waiting in front of the line. It was his young friend with benefits, Teanna Trump.

Teanna was a tall, curvy, mocha-skinned, ebony young woman with a pretty face, long brown hair, and sexy booty. Her perky boobs looked lovely in the sheer black top she wore. Teanna also wore the Air Jordan X “Chicago Bulls” sneakers that Maré liked seeing her feet in. He knew he had to jump out and holla at Teanna before somebody salivated lustfully at her. After finding a parking spot, he rushed to the cupcake ATM.

“What’s up, Sexy?” Maré said to Teanna.

“Hey, Maré!” Teanna kissed him on the cheek. “I love cupcakes! I saw this ATM on the news and had to get some. You want any?”

“No, I’m good.” Maré continued. “I saw you while I was riding around. I parked my Range Rover down the block.”

“Good. Let’s ride.” She suggested.

They hopped in the Range Rover and sped down the bouncy streets. Maré rolled down the windows so they could feel the fresh spring air. He inhaled the aroma of Teanna’s hot cupcakes emanating from the bag. She looked sexy, consuming a rainbow-sprinkled cupcake. The sight of Teanna enjoying her snack aroused him like a shot.

“Those cupcakes smell good,” Maré murmured.

“You sure you don’t want any? You can take whatever you want.” Teanna told him.

“I’m going to take you.” Maré flirted.

“You want to take me now?” Teanna asked with a sultry smile.

“Hell yeah, you know it!” Maré answered.

“In the truck?”

“Yes, what’s wrong with that?”

“Okay,” Teanna replied with a smile. “It’s a little sexy. We never fucked in a truck before.”

“True.” Maré acknowledged. “We regularly fucked in the bedroom.”

“Let’s see what this has in store,” Teanna responded.

Maré found a nice spot on Riverside Drive. There was hardly anybody there as it was still early in the afternoon. Trees and the beauty of nature dominated the area. They had a nice view of Grant’s Tomb. Teanna and Maré began kissing. He loved the soft feel of her lips, tasting the cupcakes’ flavor. Maré pulled down his pants, and she began performing fellatio on him like a pro. The pleasure was so rocking that Maré felt a bolt of energy shooting up his body.

“Does it feel good?” She asked.

“Oh, hell yeah,” Maré murmured. “Don’t stop, baby girl.”

Teanna giggled and continued to blow Maré. She bobbed up and down on his dick, soaking it with warm saliva. Then she crawled to the truck’s backseat and began stripping out of her clothes. Her moist cocoa skin looked flawless. She had no panties on. Maré loved her naked splendor; an incredible sight!

Maré joined her in the backseat, and she climbed atop him. She squatted in the reverse cowgirl posture. Maré liked the sight of her perfect ass in front of him. Teanna bounced up and down on his dick rapidly. The sound of our wet skin smacking echoed in the truck.

“Oh, my God!” She cried.

“Yes, ride that dick, baby!” Maré told her.

Maré had his hands on Teanna’s ass as she rode him. The pace she was moving with had her looking like a crazy roadrunner. Soon, she got weary and doubled over to catch her breath. Then she turned around and faced Maré with a meaningful look. Lying on her back, she splayed her toned legs.

Maré took a cupcake and smeared the icing on her shaved pussy. Then he buried his face into her love box. His tongue left no part of Teanna’s pussy unexplored. He developed a perfect rhythm on her throbbing clit. It did not take long for her to orgasm, filling Maré’s mouth with her juices. She moaned and shrieked deliriously.

“Delicious, baby girl, just like I knew it would be,” Maré said. “Wow, how sweet it is!”

Maré glided his cock into her lubed pussy and began jamming her cunt. He held on to Teanna’s bouncy tits, fortifying his momentum. The feeling of his balls slapping against her pussy lips was too erotic to ignore. Teanna’s brown eyes rolled in the back of her head as her mouth formed a big O.

“Oh, my God, baby, it’s so deep!” She moaned. “I love you… fuck my pussy, baby!”

“Yes, I love to cum into your soft hilt too.” Maré croaked.

“Cum, baby!” She whispered. “Cum deep inside me.”

Maré continued fucking Teanna passionately but managed to hold on until Teanna had another orgasm. Then he felt himself getting ready to unload into her.

“Here it comes, sexy!” Maré declared.

Maré pulled out and ejaculated. Warm golden cum spurted from his cock. A chill hit his body as he finished releasing. He looked down and saw Teanna breathing rapidly. Her naked, sweaty body glistened in the dim light. He couldn’t keep himself from devouring every inch of her skin; the erotic tour continued.

“Are you okay?” Maré quipped. “You look so amazing laying there motionless, baby.”

Teanna giggled.

For an hour, they stayed in the backseat and shared a cupcake in the nude as if they were teens in college.

“We have to do this again,” Teanna suggested.

“No doubt, baby girl,” Maré agreed. “This was a big hit! Next time, I’ll buy the cupcakes.”

Teanna chuckled. “How sweet it is!”

And they French kissed.

Copyright © 2014 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 12:04:26 PM by Gianni Shamari »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Viri, ValM3, spence, Cptnstrwrs, thewildcard

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA