Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Suck It Hollywood (Series Complete)  (Read 15846 times)

Calibur009

Suck It Hollywood (Series Complete)
« on: June 10, 2022, 06:09:39 PM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 1
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Ariana Grande
Codes: MF, Oral, Facial, Swallow

Welcome to Suck It Hollywood. A brand-new all oral sex website inspired by the success of Swallowed and Throated. The difference is our video series will feature Hollywood celebrities sucking big cocks for your viewing pleasure. Visit and subscribe to suckithollywood.com for weekly updates.

The video begins with a graphic of white goo shooting onto the screen spelling out Suck It Hollywood. It then transitions to world-famous singer Ariana Grande sitting on a red couch that is in front of a white brick wall, and the set is furnished with a black wooden floor. Ariana has her amazing legs crossed while sporting her usual brown hair in pigtails, glossy pink lips, and long eyelashes. The brown-skinned songstress is also wearing a tiny black two-piece bikini that shows off her incredible petite body and six-inch heels.

The camera then zooms in closer to her face.

“Hello everyone! This is Ariana Grande and I want to welcome you to the very first edition of Suck It Hollywood. And based on the title I’m obviously here to suck a very big cock today.” Ariana said before laughing.

“Can you say that again, Ariana?” A male voice asked off-screen.

“I said that I’m here to suck a very big cock today.” Ariana replied with a smile. “But you know that, Andy. You are the producer and the cameraman of this series after all.”

“I know! I just love hearing you say it, because it sounds so hot coming from you.” Andy replied. “So are you ready to suck that big dick now, Ariana?”

“Mm-hmm! I believe in giving the fans what they want. And I know they’re going to love watching my little mouth and throat get fucked by a big dick.” Ariana replied while rubbing her manicured hands together in anticipation.

Moments later, a biracial man named Jordan walks onto the set. He has short black hair and an athletic build. But most importantly he has a 10-inch dick. Jordan then stands next to Ariana and her eyes are immediately drawn to his huge brown dong.

“Oh my god! You were right, Andy. He does have a big long dick.” Ariana said in a very aroused tone. “Can I suck it now?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Hey, Jordan! Do you want Ariana to suck your cock now?” Andy asked.

“Fuck yeah! What guy wouldn’t want her to suck their dick?!” Jordan replied while shaking his head with a sly grin.

“That’s the answer I was looking for. So I’ll shut up now and let you two have some fun.” Andy responded before zooming in closer to Ariana and Jordan.

After a video edit, Ariana is on her knees blowing Jordan POV style. The Dangerous Woman singer is using her right hand to jerk his long cock while licking his large balls a few times.

“I have a feeling that we’re both going to enjoy this.” Ariana said with a big smile while licking Jordan’s dick up and down as if it were a lollipop. After getting the brown-skinned stud’s cock nice and wet with her skilled tongue, the 7 Rings singer begins sucking it again.

“Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg!” Ariana said as she sucked off Jordan while holding the base of his cock using both of her dainty hands. “I’m going to take your dick so deep into her mouth, and you’re going to love it!”

As Ariana blows Jordan the camera switches to a behind shot of her wiggling her cute ass while she sucks his big dick. When the camera cuts back to her face, Ariana is once again licking Jordan’s cock up and down while using her left hand to fondle his large balls.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm!” Ariana said as she picked up the pace and began sucking Jordan’s dick faster than before. “I love sucking big dicks so fucking much!” *laughs*

Ariana soon begins delivering several sensual kisses to Jordan’s big cock. She then begins licking the sides of his long shaft again. Once she is done with that she begins sucking on his nuts while jerking his dick using her right hand.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Oh my god! Your balls are so tasty.” Ariana said with a big smile while maintaining eye contact with Jordan. The beautiful singer then begins licking both his cock and ball sack up and down. “Mmhmm! I love how hard your cock is for me.”

Ariana then wraps her lips back around Jordan’s cock and begins slurping on it faster while using her right hand to jerk it while her left hand rests on his right thigh. She then begins taking his long dick down her throat deeper too.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg! It’s so fucking big.” Ariana said as she was choking down Jordan’s long brown cock. “Yes! Yes! Sucking big dicks turns me on so much!” She then begins slapping Jordan’s extremely wet cock across her pretty face a few times.

Ariana eventually removes her bikini top before she returns to blowing Jordan. And when she does, he then places both of his hands behind her head.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Ariana said as she sucked Jordan’s cock at a rapid pace.

“Fuck! That’s it! Eat my big fucking dick.” Jordan said before groaning a few times.

Ariana then smiles before taking more of Jordan’s cock into her mouth. She soon begins gagging while attempting to deepthroat his long dick.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Glack! Hlurg!” Ariana said as she continued to blow Jordan. She then spits on his cock before jerking it using her right hand and slapping it across her tongue. The 34+ 35 singer then begins sucking his dick again while making loud wet noises.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Yes! Make me choke on that big fucking dick!” Ariana said as Jordan once again placed his hand on the back of her head while she was blowing him. The former Victorious actress soon takes more of the brown-skinned stud’s dick down her throat until she deepthroats a whopping 8 inches of it.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Keep fucking my mouth. I love how your big cock slides down my throat.” Ariana said with a big smile before sucking Jordan’s cock again while now using her left hand to jerk it.

After a quick video transition, A topless Ariana is now on her knees with her hands placed on Jordan’s thighs as she sucks his big dick like no tomorrow. Miss Grande soon begins using her right hand to jerk Jordan’s long brown dick while she blows him too.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Fuck yes! Make me eat that big cock.” Ariana said as she slurped away at Jordan’s hard brown dick. She now has drool covering the left side of her mouth and her neck.

Ariana soon begins using the corn on the cob technique on Jordan’s cock while holding onto her pigtails.

“Holy shit! That feels so fucking good, Ariana.” Jordan said.

“I know! That’s what all guys say when suck their dicks.” Ariana replied before laughing and sucking his cock faster than before. “Watch me that your dick deeper.” She then begins swallowing more of Jordan’s cock. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! My vocal cords are getting a hell of a workout today.” *laughs*

Ariana then begins playing with her small tits while sucking away Jordan’s long cock. She soon begins sucking on his balls again while jerking his dick using her both hands.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I love sucking big balls as much as I love sucking big dicks.” Ariana said proudly while tonguing his gonads. She then begins rubbing Jordan’s saliva-soaked cock all over pretty face.

Another video edit cuts to Ariana lying on the couch with her head hanging over it as Jordan is now tea bagging her. She is once again using both her hands to jerk and his cock while sucking it. Meanwhile, her face is covered with saliva from how fast she is blowing him.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Ariana said she continued to stuff more of Jordan’s big cock into her mouth. “That’s it! Keep fucking my face! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!”

Andy then zooms in closer to Ariana’s saliva-soaked face, and she even has eyeliner running down her face now as well. She then smiles as Jordan continues to fuck her mouth with his big cock.

“Mmhmm! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm!” Ariana said as happily choked down more of Jordan’s dick. “Yes! Don’t stop fucking my mouth!”

About two minutes later, the video cuts back to Ariana back on her knees now completely nude. She is now rubbing her cooze using her left hand while using her right hand to jerk Jordan’s dick while sucking it.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! I’m such a naughty little dicksucker.” Ariana said to the camera as she continued to take Jordan’s dick down her throat. “I’m ready for your hot cum now.”

As soon as Ariana utters those words she begins jerking Jordan’s cock using both of her skilled hands. She does this until he blasts a load of spunk into her mouth, the right side of her face, and her forehead. In fact some of Jordan’s cum lands on her small boobs as well.

“Oh my goodness! That was exactly what I wanted.” Ariana said with a big smile before gulping down Jordan’s cum. The hot musician then licks the cum from her mouth before sucking the stud’s big cock a few more times.

“That was great Ariana! And I see that you really enjoyed yourself on Suck It Hollywood today.” Andy said with a chuckle.

“I most certainly did, Andy. Jordan gave my throat such a great workout.” Ariana replied while laughing. She then kisses the brown-skinned stud’s dick.

Andy then zooms in closer to Ariana’s cum glazed face.

“I’m Ariana and you have been watching me suck a big dick today on Suck It Hollywood. Be sure to subscribe to their website to see more of your favorite celebrities blowing some hung guys. Bye!” Ariana said while waving goodbye to the camera. The Positions singer then begins giving Jordan another blowjob as the video faded to black.

End of Video 1
« Last Edit: December 23, 2023, 02:52:08 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, pixidragon, Nikko, Dexter07, Psylent21, xelahiren, SnackAttack

Calibur009

Re: Suck It Hollywood (Multiple Celebs Oral Sex Series)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 11:28:52 AM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 2
Starring: Emily Ratajkowski
Codes: MF, Rim, Titjob, Oral, Facial, Swallow

The second edition of Suck It Hollywood opens with model/actress Emily Ratajkowski standing in front of the red couch facing the camera. The smoking brunette is wearing a see through red lace bra that shows off her huge breasts, a matching thong, and red open-toe heels.

Before long Andy zooms in closer to Emily’s beautiful face while giving her famous pout. She then seductively places her hands on her hips. Afterward, he zooms out to give the audience a full view of her incredible toned and slender body.

“Well hello there! And who are you?” Andy knowingly asked the gorgeous model.

“I am Emily Ratajkowski. But I believe all the fans watching already know that.” Emily replied while giving the camera man a sexy smirk. “So are you going to ask me about my dick sucking talent?” *laughs*

“I was just about to do that Emily.” Andy replied with a laugh. “How good are you at sucking big cocks?”

“Hah! I’m very good when it comes to sucking big hard dicks.” Emily responded with great enthusiasm. “And with these lips I can handle any cock you throw my way today.” She then puckers her perfect lips before making a kissing face to the camera.

“Well, I can definitely see that Emily.” Andy replied before focusing the camera on her face and amazing cleavage. “Are you ready to get started?”

“Yes I am, Andy. Bring him out now.” Emily said before she began playing with her big tits for the camera and licking her lips.

A muscular and tanned man by the name of Kevin soon enters the set. The very well-put-together stud has dark brown hair and an almost 10-inch cock that is ready to go.

“Holy shit! Andy, you brought me a good one.” Emily said while eye fucking Kevin’s chiseled body as well as looking at his hard cock. “I can’t wait to wrap my lips around that hard piece of man meat.”

After a quick video transition, Emily is shown in the doggystyle position on the couch with her thong pulled to the side as Kevin is rimming her. The hot model then begins shaking her incredible ass while the stud tongues her butthole.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Eat my fucking ass.” Emily said before smiling.

A few minutes later, Emily is kneeling on the floor while slurping away at Kevin’s cock POV style. As the Gone Girl actress sucks the stud’s dick she uses her right hand to jerk it.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Emily said as she sucked Kevin’s big dick. “You’re more than a fucking mouthful!” *laughs*

Emily then begins blowing Kevin faster while rubbing his chest using her left manicured hand. She then begins swishing her tongue around the head of his cock. Afterward, she begins taking more of the hung stud’s dick deep into her mouth.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! I love sucking big hard cocks.” Emily said with a smile before taking more of Kevin’s schlong into her mouth. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Hlurg!” After deepthroating Kevin’s cock a few times she releases it to a loud pop, she then begins sucking on his nuts while jerking his dick.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! These balls are so big and full of hot cum.” Emily said as she continued to suck on the stud’s nutsack. When she was done with that she quickly returned to sucking his dick. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

“Do you love the sloppy head I’m giving you, Kevin?” Emily asked while her mouth was covered with drool. She then spits on his cock and begins sucking it even faster than before. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm!”

“Oh my god! Holy shit! Your mouth feels amazing, Emily.” Kevin said as she was showing his dick no mercy.

“That’s what I love to hear.” Emily said before taking off her bra and exposing her famous c-cup breasts. The Cruise actress then wraps her huge tits around Kevin’s wet cock and begins titfucking him.

“Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Fuck my big titties.” Emily said as Kevin sawed his big cock between her large boobs. “It feels so fucking good!” She then begins sucking the head of his dick while he titfucked her. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Emily soon cups her tits together and begins titfucking Kevin faster while staring up at him.

“Yes! Keep fucking my big tits with that hard cock!” Emily said in an aroused tone before she returned to blowing Kevin.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack!” Emily said while sucking off Kevin. She then begins licking his shaft up and down while once again fondling his wet balls. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Fuck! It tastes so good.”

Emily then rests her hands onto Kevin’s muscular thighs as she takes more of his cock into her wet mouth. She then begins making loud gagging noises while blowing him.

“Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg!” Emily as her dick sucking lips were firmly wrapped around Kevin’s big cock. “Oh my god! Your dick is throbbing so fucking much. I love it!” *laughs*

The video then transitions to Kevin giving Emily a good face fuck. He has both of his strong hands placed on her head while she is on her knees choking and gagging on his big cock.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Fuck yes! I love choking on your big cock.” Emily stated while her beautiful face is now covered with dried mascara and spit. The hot model then returned to deepthroating the well-endowed hunk. “Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! That’s it! Keep fucking my face!”

Kevin does as Emily demands and begins fucking her face harder as a river of saliva pours from her mouth onto her huge tits. While Emily continues to blow Kevin, the camera cuts to a behind shot of her delicious-looking ass shaking and moving.

“Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Emily said as she slurped away at Kevin’s now extremely wet cock. She then begins sucking on his balls again while now jerking his dick using her left hand. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I can’t wait until you cum on my face.”

A quick video edit cuts to Emily lying on the couch with her head hanging over it as Kevin stands over her while fucking her mouth. The famous model even uses her right hand to jerk his cock as he moves in and out of her wet mouth.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! I love how that cock feels when it hits the back of my throat. Mmhmm!” Emily said before Kevin started to face fuck her once again. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack!” As the hot brunette sucks the stud’s big cock the drool from her mouth begins covering her face.

Another video edit shows Emily back on her knees slurping away at Kevin’s hard dong like it was her last meal. He even has a handful of her brown locks as she continues to chow down on his hard cock while making loud slurping noises.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg! I’m such a big dick sucking slut!” Emily said with a smile before she began slapping Kevin’s cock onto her wet tongue. “It tastes so fucking good!”

Emily then spits on Kevin’s dick before really choking it down and sucking it like a woman possessed. The Welcome Home actress now has her right hand placed on Kevin’s hip while jerking and sucking his big dick using her left hand.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! I’m ready for your cum now.” Emily said as she sucked away at Kevin’s cock. By the time she was done blowing him her face, mouth, and her big boobs were covered with saliva.

Another quick video transition then cuts to Emily giving Kevin a double handed twisting handjob while looking up at him with her brown eyes. She even licks her lips lustfully while she does this.

“I want you to shoot that hot cum all over my face.” Emily said as she continued to jerk the muscular stud’s cock. “Yes! I want it! Give me that cum. Paint my fucking face with it!”

Just as Emily says this Kevin groans before his cock twitches. He then fires several thick ropes of hot semen onto her pretty face. His first cumshot hits the right side of her face sealing her right eye shut, the second cumshot lands in her hair, and the final cumshot covers the rest of her face with some of it landing on her big tits.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh my god! That was so much cum.” Emily said with a huge smile before swallowing down some of Kevin’s spunk. 

“Wow! Emily, that was a hell of a show you just put on.” Andy said as he zoomed in closer to her jizz soaked face.

“Thank you, Andy.” Emily said while wiping some cum from her eye.

“Holy fucking shit! I think Emily emptied my balls, Andy.” Kevin said with a laugh before walking out of the room.

“It looks that way, Kevin.” Andy replied while also laughing. “Well Emily, do you have any final words for before we sign off?”

“Mm-hmm! Fans, I hope you enjoyed watching me deepthroat that big cock for your entertainment today.” Emily said with a big smile. “And be sure to check Suck It Hollywood’s website for weekly updates.”

The camera then zooms in on Emily’s cum and saliva covered face just as she blows a kiss to the screen. The video then fades to black.

End of Video 2
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:36:39 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, Nikko, Dexter07, Psylent21, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 03:57:31 PM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 3
Starring: Sydney Sweeney
Codes: MF, Oral, Titjob, Facial, Swallow

The video opens with a shot of the usual Suck It Hollywood setup. It then cuts to Euphoria actress, Sydney Sweeney walking onto the set. The beautiful blonde starlet is wearing a designer yellow two-piece bikini which showcases her amazing body and c-cup breasts. She is also wearing white heels, sporting pink lip gloss, and her manicured nails are painted red as well. She then takes a seat on the red couch, crosses her pair of great-looking legs, and smiles while facing the camera.

“Hello Sydney. How are you today?” Andy asked off-screen.

“I’m doing great today, Andy.” Sydney replied while already having a naughty look on her face. “Oh! Isn’t this the part of the video where you’re supposed to ask me what I’m going to be doing?” *laughs*

“Hah! Okay. So, Sydney, what are you going to be doing today on Suck It Hollywood?” Andy asked her.

“I am going to get my throat fucked by a long hard cock!” Sydney replied with a big smile.

“Yes you are, Sydney! And I know the fans are going to enjoy watching you do that too.” Andy responded while zooming in closer to her pretty face and big c-cup boobs.

“Mm-hmm! They are going to be in for quite a show. And since I consider myself to be a size queen, I’m not going to have much trouble stuffing that big dick down my throat either.” Sydney replied while giving a confident look to the camera.

“Well, that’s great to hear Sydney, because I have the perfect guy for you today.” Andy chimed in with a chuckle.

“Let me get warmed up then.” Sydney said before taking off her bikini. Now nude her huge tits and perfectly trimmed pussy are now on display. She then begins using her right hand to pleasure herself.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Mmhmm!” Sydney said while rubbing her cooze. “Oh shit! I think I've warmed up enough now.” *laughs*

Eventually, Sydney and Andy are joined by Zack. He is a tall, naked blonde man, who of course has a very long dick. A detail that Sydney notices right away and gasps at the sight of it.

“Oh my god! His cock is much bigger than I thought it would be.” Sydney said while looking at Zack’s cock with a smile. “But I’m more than up for the challenge.”

“Alright! I’ll let you two get started.” Andy replied.

“It is going to be so much fun sucking that big dick today.” Sydney said while giving the camera a seductive stare with her blue eyes.

After a very quick video edit, Sydney is shown kneeling on the floor while sucking Zack’s big cock in the usual POV style. She begins using her right hand in a twisting motion while blowing Zack too.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Your dick is so big.” Sydney said while jerking and sucking Zack’s long cock. She then begins licking each side of his cock with her tongue before she returns to sucking it.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm! Hlurg! Whew! Your dick is so long.” Sydney said after coming up for air. The busty starlet then begins sucking Zack’s schlong faster as saliva drips from her mouth. “Hlurg! Mmhmm! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Fuck!” *laughs*

Sydney then gives Zack’s wet cock a double-handed handjob using both hands while now sucking on his balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! You have great tasting balls too.” Sydney as she continued to lick and suck on Zack’s nutsack. She then grabs the base of his cock and goes right back to blowing him. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

In fact, Sydney is now blowing Zack so fast that her huge tits are bouncing up and down. Sometime later, she places his saliva-soaked cock between her breasts and begins titfucking him.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! That big wet dick feels so good between my tits.” Sydney said in an aroused tone while looking up at Zack with her beautiful blue eyes. “Oh my god! Keep fucking my titties.”

Zack is then shown having a big grin on his face as she continues to saw his long dick between the hot blonde star’s big melons. Sydney soon takes his cock and begins slapping with it a few times before going back to blowing him.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Glack! Hlurg!” Sydney said as she was taking more of Zack’s 11-inch dick deep down her mouth. “Fuck! I love sucking your big dick. It turns me on so fucking much!”

Zack’s dick is now completely drenched in Sydney’s spittle. When she is done blowing him she smiles at her handiwork and begins licking the sides of his long cock again. Not only that she is now using her right hand to massage his balls too.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I can suck your big dick all day.” Sydney said with a laugh before licking the head of Zack’s cock a few times.

After a video edit, Zack is sitting on the couch while Sydney is kneeling to his right while sucking his long dick. As she blows him, the blonde stud is using his right hand to squeeze and play with Sydney’s ass.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Sydney said as she was sucking off Zack at a quick pace. “I knew I was going to have fun with your big cock today.”

Sydney then gets to her feet and kneels between Zack’s legs. She then takes a hold of his cock and begins sucking it again. Of course as she begins taking it down her throat, Zack places his right hand on the back onto the back of her head.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! That’s it! Fuck my mouth with that long dick.” Sydney said she quickly returned to sucking Zack off. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm!”

Sydney then begins jerking Zack’s very wet cock using her both hands while sucking on his gonads.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I know these big balls have a lot of cum in them for me.” Sydney said with a smile as she tongued Zack’s nuts. “I can’t wait to suck your dick and balls dry.” *laughs*

The video then cuts to Sydney and Zack 69ing on the couch. She is top of him while taking as much of his long dick down her throat as possible. Meanwhile, Zack is licking her pussy.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack!” Sydney said as she slurped away at Zack’s schlong. She then dribbles more spit onto it before going right back to blowing him. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! It’s so fucking long.”

As Sydney is blowing Zack, he is still eating her cooze. But he soon begins rimming her as well much to her delight.

“Yes! Lick my pussy and my ass.” Sydney said with a smile while now jerking Zack’s long spit covered cock.

Another quick video edit cuts Sydney now lying on the couch with her head hanging over it and her. Zack then stands over her and inserts his cock into her waiting mouth and begins fucking it.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Fuck yes! Make me choke on that long fucking cock.” Sydney said in a very aroused tone as eyeliner and saliva has now covering her from the throat fucking she is receiving from Zack.

Sydney soon grabs a hold of Zack’s dick using her right hand to jerk it while sucking it. She is also using her left hand to rub her pussy while she sucks his cock too.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Sydney said as took Zack’s cock deeper down her throat. “Mmhmm! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Yes! I love your big dick!”

After another video transition, Sydney is back on her knees in front of Zack as he has his left hand on the back of her head while giving her a hard face fuck.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Sydney said as Zack was fucking her mouth with his long cock. “Mmhmm! Keep feeding me your big dick. It tastes so fucking good.” She then went back to sucking it. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

The 5’ 3” starlet with the golden blonde hair soon places Zack’s big cock back between her ample cleavage, and begins titfucking him. She even catches the head of his cock using her mouth a few times as well.

“Ohhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Oh, fuck yeah! Fuck my big titties.” Sydney said with a big smile as Zack slid his long cock between them. “I know you love fucking my tits as much as you love fucking my mouth.” *laughs*

“I sure fucking do, Sydney!” Zack replied very enthusiastically. He then began fucking her saliva-soaked tits faster.

A new video edit now shows The Voyeurs actress on her knees while choking down the hung stud’s long shaft. Sydney makes loud gagging noises as she eventually takes Zack’s entire dick down her throat.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Sydney said as she deepthroated Zack’s huge cock.

“Holy shit! That feels fucking good.” Zack said before groaning in pleasure.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! I’m ready for your cum now.” Sydney said before licking her lips and sucking Zack’s dick a few more times. The White Lotus actress does this until the blonde stud begins firing off several shots of hot spunk onto her face and into her mouth.

“Oh my god yes!” Sydney said with a smile as she continued to lick Zack’s cock up and down. She then swallows the cum inside her mouth. “Yum! That was some great cum.”

“That was a very hot performance Sydney. This is going to be one of our hottest videos for sure.” Andy said off-screen.

“Thanks Andy! As you can tell I really like sucking big dicks.” Sydney replied while now giving Zack a handjob using her right hand. “Especially deepthroating them.” *laughs*

Sydney then smiles as the camera zooms in closer to her saliva and cum covered face.

“Guys, I’m Sydney Sweeney and you have just watched me deepthroat a very long dick for Suck It Hollywood. Bye!” Sydney said with a smile as she waved goodbye to the camera. Afterward, the video ends and fades to black.

End of Video 3
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:38:16 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Dexter07, Psylent21, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 04:41:42 PM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 4
Starring: Alison Brie
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial, Swallow

The video opens with a montage of Alison Brie doing a sexy dance routine. The beautiful brunette actress is dressed in a blue lace bra that shows off her famous cleavage, a matching thong, black nylon stockings, and six-inch heels. The dance montage ends with a close-up of Alison smiling for the camera before giving it a wink. Afterward, the video transitions to Alison on set lying seductively on a large flat bed that has replaced the usual red couch. Not only that but the usual black wood floor is now covered with white shag carpet.

“How are you today, Alison?” Andy asked off-screen.

“I am doing wonderful, Andy.” Alison replied with a smile. “By the way I really love this bed. It’s so comfy that I almost fell asleep.” *laughs*

“I’m glad you like the new bed that’s part of the new set-up.” Andy responded with a chuckle.

Alison soon sits on the edge of the bed facing the camera.

“Hey Alison! Do you want to tell the audience what you plan on doing for us today?” Andy asked the Community actress.

“Of course! Guys I’m here today to suck a huge dick!” Alison said in an excited tone before laughing. “And I heard that I’m going to be working with a familiar face today. Is that true, Andy?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Yes it is, Alison. But you have to wait and see who it is.” Andy responded while zooming in closer to her face. “In the meantime would you mind describing your oral technique?”

“Sure! Well, when I’m sucking a cock I like to get it really wet.” Alison said while using hand motions to describe her technique “I also like to jerk the dick while I’m sucking it too. Guys also love it when suck their balls while giving them handjobs too. So, basically I just love oral sex because of the control I have of making a man cum using my mouth. There is just no other feeling like it.” *sexy laugh*

“That was very informative, Alison.” Andy replied. “So you ready to get started now?”

“Mm-hmm! Bring him out for me, Andy.” Alison responded with a smile.

About 20 seconds later, G-Long walks onto the set. The muscular black stud is wearing shades, has both of his biceps covered in tattoos and of course his huge cock is standing at full attention.

“Oh my god! G-Long, I’m so happy I’m going to be working with you again.” Alison said in an excited tone before leaving the bed to give him a hug while of course eyeing his big black dick.

“Hah! I knew you were going to love working with G-Long again, Alison.” Andy said.

“Yes we worked together on another production! Well, I’m ready to get started right now.” Alison replied while already on her knees stroking G-Long’s dick using both of her hands. She then places his cock next to her head and smiles. “I think your dick has gotten bigger, G-Long.” *laughs*

“Oh yeah! She really wants it now, Andy.” G-Long chimed in while looking down at the GLOW actress kneeling before him.

The video then transitions to a POV style shot of Alison sucking G-Long’s huge black dick. The hot brunette is holding his cock by the base while licking it up and down while looking up at him with her blue eyes. She takes the black dong back into her mouth and really begins sucking it.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! It’s like a big black snake in my mouth.” Alison said with a laugh before she returned to blowing G-Long. She places her right hand on his thigh while using her left hand to jerk him off while sucking is massive dark pole.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Alison said as she took G-Long’s cock deeper down her throat. He even grabs a handful of her brown locks while she does so. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Fuck! You’re so big!”

Alison, whose mouth is now covered with drool, then smiles before going right back to sucking off G-Long.

“That’s it! Choke on my big fucking dick you fine ass bitch.” G-Long said as Alison continued to suck his long black rod.

“Yes! I love sucking big dicks like yours so much.” Alison replied before blowing G-Long’s cock faster as a pool of saliva pours from her mouth onto the carpet. The Rental actress soon removes her bra and begins playing with her big tits while sucking the dark stud’s dick.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Alison said before shooting her tongue and slapping G-Long’s huge black cock across it while she jerks his shaft with both hands.

“Fuck! That big black cock turns me on so much. I just love sucking it.” Alison said as she continued to jerk G-Long’s very wet dick. She then spits on his cock before she returns to sucking it at a quick pace. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!”

Alison then grabs a hold of G-Long’s nutsack and places it into her mouth while using her right hand to jack his big dick. This goes on for a while.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmm! I really love sucking on your big chocolate balls.” Alison said in an aroused tone before returning to licking G-Long’s nuts. When she was done with that she began licking the well-endowed stud’s cock up and down as if it were a lollipop. Moments later, the hot brunette began sucking on his G-Long’s balls once again. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! They taste so good.”

Alison then begins jerking G-Long’s cock again while still sucking on his balls. Afterward, she spits on his dick again before placing it between her boobs and starts giving him a titjob.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhhh! That’s it! Fuck my titties.” Alison said with a big smile as G-Long slid his huge black cock between her tits. She then begins sucking on the head of his cock while he does so. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

The video then cuts to G-Long now lying on the bed as Alison is kneeling between his legs while jerking and sucking his big black dick no tomorrow. The beautiful brunette star makes loud gagging and wet noises while blowing the hung stud too.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Alison as she was close taking most of G-Long’s 13-inch cock down her throat. “Whew! G-Long, your dick is so enormous. That’s why I love it! She then kisses the head of his cock before she returns to sucking it swiftly. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm!”

“Goddamn! That’s it suck the shit out my big fucking dick.” G-Long said as Alison was deepthroating him.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! I know you love it when I take that cock deep down my throat.” Alison said with a smile before placing her hands on G-Long’s thighs and stuffing more of his dark shaft into her mouth. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Make me gag on that big fucking black dick!”

G-Long then places both of his strong hands onto the back of Alison’s head as she continues to take more of his long cock down her throat. While Alison blows G-Long she begins shaking her ass from the side to side.

“Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg!” Alison said while taking down a good 9 inches of G-Long’s dick. She then begins sucking on his balls again while jerking his very wet cock. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I can’t get enough of these balls they taste so fucking good.”

A new video edit cuts to G-Long and Alison participating in standing 69. She is now nude except for her nylons as she furiously sucks big black dick while he eats her sweet pink cooze.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm!” Alison said as G-Long was holding her upside while she sucked away at his big dick. “Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy, G-Long. Keep it up!” She then returns to slurping away at his big dick while he licks her snatch.

Eventually, G-Long places Alison down on the bed back first. He then stands over her head, stuffs his huge black dick down her throat, and begins face fucking her.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm! Hlurg!” Alison said took more of G-Long’s big dick down her throat. Meanwhile, her perfect face is now covered with saliva from the face fucking she is receiving. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Don’t stop fucking my mouth!”

G-Long does just that and begins moving his big black cock in and out of Alison’s mouth faster than before. She then grabs a hold of his shaft and begins jerking it using her left hand while he continues to fuck her mouth.

After a quick video transition, Alison is back on her knees on the rug. She is once again giving G-Long a two-handed handjob while slurping away at his big dark cock.

“Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Fuck yes!” Alison said as she was sucking and slobbering all over G-Long’s big dick. She then begins slapping her already spit covered face with his cock a few times which of course turns her on even more. “Oh yes! I love slapping my face with that big wet black dick. Mmhmm!”

Alison then begins sucking G-Long’s cock again while he jerks it using his right hand.

“Yes! Feed me that big dick.” Alison said just as she opened her mouth wide and G-Long stuffed his cock into it. She then wrapped her pink lips around it and began sucking his dick like it was her final meal. “Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! I can’t wait to taste your cum.”

Alison soon begins using the corn on the cob technique on G-Long’s big cock. She even uses her right hand to hold onto the base of it while using her left hand to fondle his balls.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Alison said as she rubbed her lips across G-Long’s big black dick. She then begins sucking on his balls again while jerking his cock. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I just can’t stop sucking on your balls.”

Alison then laughs before taking more G-Long’s cock deep down her throat while making gagging noises. Not only that before a large pool of saliva began gushing from her mouth onto her chin and dripping down to her tits.

“Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Hlurg!” Alison said while taking G-Long’s cock all the way down to the base.

“Fuuuuuck!” G-Long before he proceeded to blast a huge load of cum down Alison’s throat. He then fired another cumshot that covered the left side of her face.

Alison then smiles at the camera before happily gulping down G-Long’s hot spunk. She then sucks the head of his dick a few more times before giving it one final lick. The former Community star then licks some jizz from the left side of her mouth and swallows it too.

“That was an incredible showcase of oral talent, Alison. Bravo!” Andy said while clapping off-screen.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Thank you, Andy.” Alison replied with a big smile as she got to her feet. “I really enjoyed that. G-Long as always it was a pleasure to work with you and that massive dick of yours.” *laughs*

“It was great working with you again too! Alison, you took my big dick down your throat like a fucking pro. See you later!” G-Long replied while making the peace sign as he walked off the set.

“Well, Alison, that’s a wrap on this edition of Suck It Hollywood.” Andy said as he zoomed his camera closer to her cum and drool stained face. “Any last words?”

“I’m Alison Brie, and I just deepthroated a huge fucking dick for Suck It Hollywood. I hope you all enjoyed it and I would love to do this again. Bye guys!” Alison said before blowing a kiss to the screen as the video fades to black.

End of Video 4
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:41:08 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Dexter07, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 09:59:32 AM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 5
Starring: Meagan Good
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Facial, Swallow

The fifth installment of Suck It Hollywood opens with Meagan Good with a big smile on her face while sitting on the edge of the bed while facing the camera. The ebony actress is wearing her black hair in a braided style, she is also wearing a two-piece neon green bikini, and open-toe heels. Meagan’s full lips and manicured nails are painted red as well.

The video then transitions to a quick montage of Meagan doing a sexy dance routine. The camera of course focuses mostly on her pretty face, her big tits, and ass. When finishes dancing, Meagan blows a kiss to the camera. The Minority Report actress is then shown sitting on the bed again.

“Hello fans, I’m Meagan Good and you are watching me on Suck It Hollywood. And today, I plan to suck a big cock for your entertainment.” Meagan said before letting out a  sexy laugh.

“I know the fans are going to enjoy watching you do that.” Andy chimed in off-screen with a chuckle.

“Yes! I'm definitely going to give some good head today.” Meagan replied excitedly with another laugh. “And wasn’t that a funny play on words?” *laughs*

“Hah! Absolutely, Meagan. You described what you're doing here today perfectly.” Andy responded while zooming his lens in closer to the brown-skinned beauty’s body. “And you're fucking beautiful too!”

“Thank you, Andy! You really know how to flatter a girl.” Meagan said with a big smile. “Hmm…maybe I’ll suck your dick today too. That’s a joke by the way.” *laughs*

“Of course, let’s try to keep things professional, Meagan. Anyway, are you ready to get started?” Andy replied.

“Yes! I’m ready, Andy. Bring him out.” Meagan responded while rubbing her hands together.

Kevin soon walks onto the set and stands next to Meagan. The chiseled and tanned stud huge throbbing cock was at the ready, a fact that didn’t go unnoticed by the Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues actress.

“Holy shit! That is a very big dick.” Meagan said with a smile and an impressed look on her face. “I can’t wait to wrap my lips around that.”

The video then transitions to Kevin sitting on the edge of the bed as Meagan begins crawling over to him seductively. She takes a hold of the hunk’s hard cock and begins giving him a handjob using her right hand.

“I’m going to suck your big dick dry.” Meagan said in a sexual tone as she continued to jerk Kevin’s cock while now licking her lips. She begins licking the stud’s shaft up and down. Afterwards, the hot actress parts her lips and starts sucking the head of Kevin’s cock while jerking it using her right hand.

“Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! It’s so fucking big.” Meagan said as she blew Kevin. “Oh, Kevin! Your cock is thicker than a beer can too.” *laughs*

Meagan then switches it up and uses her left hand to stroke Kevin’s cock while she sucks it for a bit. She then begins licking the sides of his dick for a while. Once the Californication actress was done with that she began sucking on the stud’s balls while using her right hand to jerk his dick.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Your balls taste as good as your as cock.” Meagan said while tonguing Kevin’s nuts. After she baths the hung stud’s nuts with her saliva she goes right back to giving him a blowjob.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Meagan said as she took Kevin’s cock deeper into her mouth while holding the base of it. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Glack!”

Meagan soon begins gagging while taking Kevin’s dick down her throat inch by inch.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Fuck! I love how that cock feels when it hits the back of my throat.” Meagan said in a very aroused tone. The ebony stunner then returned to blowing Kevin at a quick pace. “Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! I love sucking on this big fucking dick.”

With her mouth now covered with saliva, Meagan goes right back to blowing Kevin while jerking the base of his cock. She then begins using a twisting motion with her left hand while she throating Kevin’s hard cock.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Meagan said as she continued to suck Kevin’s big dick while gagging on it. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! It’s so fucking good!”

Meagan then spits on Kevin’s cock and goes right back to jerking and slurping on it.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I know you love how I suck that big dick.” Meagan said confidently as she blew the hung stud. The Shazam actress soon removed her bikini top and with her round brown tits exposed she returned to sucking off Kevin faster.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Fuck!” Meagan said before smiling and slapping Kevin’s hard dick onto her extremely wet tongue. The hot ebony leading lady then began using both of her hands to jerk the stud’s schlong while sucking it again.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Meagan said as she jerked and sucked off Kevin. She then drooled on his dick again before using her wet right hand to give his cock another handjob.

As Meagan jerks Kevin’s dick she begins licking his shaft once while maintaining eye contact with him. She then begins sucking on his balls once again.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I know these balls have so much cum in them for me. I can’t wait until your cock explodes on my face.” Meagan said with a big smile while licking Kevin’s nuts. She then begins using the no hands technique while throating his cock again.

“Hlurg Glack! Hlurg! Glack Hlurg Mmhmm! Hlurg!” Meagan said before she started licking Kevin’s cock up and down as if it were a lollipop. “Mmmm! I love sucking your big hard cock so much.” She then wraps her lips back around it and begins blowing the muscular stud faster than before while making loud wet noises.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Meagan said as she took Kevin’s cock deeper into her mouth. The talented actress soon begins to titfuck the stud’s hard cock for a bit. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Oh my god! Fuck my big titties!”

Eventually the video transitions to Meagan lying on the bed with her head hanging off the edge. Kevin is of course standing over her while fucking her mouth with his big cock.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Meagan said as Kevin was face fucking her. Also, a river of drool begins covering her pretty face the faster she sucks the stud’s big dick. “Oh fuck yes! Feed me that fat cock!”

Kevin soon begins moving his dick in and out of Meagan’s mouth quickly. Meanwhile, he is groaning from how well she is blowing him.

“Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg!” Meagan said as Kevin face fucked her.

After a quick video cut, A now naked Meagan is shown back on her knees slurping Kevin’s cock as he stands in front of her. He is even holding onto the back of her head as she blows him too. The Harlem actress then begins using her left hand to play with her pussy while she sucks off Kevin.

“Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Oh my god! That cock is throbbing so much in my mouth.” Meagan said as she continued to suck Kevin off while jerking him using her right hand. “Your big dick makes me so fucking wet!”

The Deception actress then grabs the base of Kevin’s cock and begins sucking his cock faster than ever. All the while several drops of saliva from her mouth drip onto the rug. As Meagan continues to feast on Kevin’s big dick the camera zooms in closer to her saliva covered face.

“Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Meagan as she sucked and slurped on Kevin’s big hard cock. “Fuck! That’s it! Make me choke that big motherfucking dick!” She then began sucking faster as more saliva dripped from her mouth.

A new video edit cuts to Meagan with her left hand placed on Kevin’s thigh while she continues to throat his big cock. By this point the sexy leading lady’s mouth, chin and tits are covered in drool.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg Mmhmm! Oh, fuck!” Meagan said before coming up for air. “Now that is a big fucking dick!” She then laughs while jerking off Kevin using both of her hands.

Meagan soon uses her tongue to lick Kevin’s big cock all over. Once she has it coated with her saliva, she goes right back to blowing him while using her left hand to jerk his dick as well.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm!” Meagan said as she was slurping away at Kevin’s hard wet pole.

“Fuck! Your mouth feels so good!” Kevin said as Meagan continued to blow him.

Meagan then smiles before once again taking his cock deep down her throat. Not only that but the camera also does a behind shot of her round brown ass while she blows Kevin too.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Meagan said as she was choking on Kevin’s cock. “I want that hot cum right fucking now!” She then begins jerking the stud’s cock using both hands while she continues to throat him.

Kevin soon grunts before plastering Meagan’s gorgeous features with several thick loads of hot white semen. She then opens her mouth to catch his final cum blast too. After her facial, the Think Like a Man actress was in complete awe of how much the gifted stud came for her.

“Oh my god! That was amazing.” Meagan said while still jerking Kevin’s cock. She then smiles and swallows down the hot cum load inside her mouth.

“Holy shit! That was great, Meagan.” Andy said while zooming in closer to her cum and drool soaked face. “You were right, that was some good head you gave Kevin today.”

“Thank you, Andy.” Meagan replied with a laugh while still jerking Kevin’s cock.

Kevin is completely speechless and only responds by giving Meagan a thumbs up with his right hand.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Well guys, I’m Meagan Good, and I’ve just deepthroated a big cock for Suck It Hollywood. See you all later!” Meagan said with a big smile before she returned to blowing Kevin as the video faded to black.

End of Video 5
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:43:10 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Dexter07, SnackAttack, Myman

Calibur009

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2022, 03:17:05 PM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 6
Starring: Natalie Portman
Codes: MF, Oral, Rim, Facial, Swallow

The newest of Suck It Hollywood video opens with a brief vignette of Natalie Portman seductively walking down the hall of a studio. The Star Wars prequel trilogy actress is wearing a gold mini-dress and six-inch stilettos. A final shot of Natalie smiling and waving to the camera is shown before transitioning to the beautiful actress sitting on the large flat bed that is on set. She then turns to the camera and begins to speak.

“Hi, I’m Natalie Portman, and I’m here on Suck It Hollywood to promote my newest film, Thor: Love And Thunder. Which is out in theaters right now!” Natalie said with a bright smile as the camera zoomed into her face. “Plus I was just in the mood to suck a big cock today too.” *laughs*

“Natalie, I have the perfect guy to help out with your oral cravings today.” Andy said off-screen with a chuckle.

“I would think so, Andy! That is the reason I agreed to appear in this video after all.” Natalie replied with a slight laugh.

“Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.” Andy responded as he began zooming in closer to the Black Swan star’s incredible legs. “Damn! Those legs are a thing of beauty. If you don’t mind me saying so.”

“Thank you! As you can see I never miss leg day at the gym.” Natalie replied with a smile while rubbing her right leg in a sexy manner.

“So are blowjobs something you do regularly, Natalie?” Andy asked.

“Yes! I absolutely love having the power to pleasure a man with my mouth. It’s just so empowering.” Natalie replied in a sexual tone. “I also love how it feels when a big, hard cock is sliding down my throat.”

“Wow! After hearing that tidbit of information, I believe you’re ready to get started.” Andy responded.

“Mm-hmm! I’m more than ready to suck some cock now.” Natalie replied with a big smile.

Shortly after, Jordan walks onto the Suck It Hollywood set. The muscular biracial man with the huge brown cock then stands next to Natalie. Her mouth then gapes in disbelief at how big his dick is.

“Jesus! That is a big cock.” Natalie said as her brown eyes were locked onto Jordan’s member. She then uses her right manicured hand to touch it. “Oh! And it’s so hard too! Can I suck your dick now, Jordan?”

Jordan then nods his head in approval of the Your Highness star’s request.

Natalie then smiles before dropping to her knees in front of Jordan. The Closer actress then wraps her pink lips around his big cock and begins sucking it. The video also switches to the usual POV style as well.

“Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Mmhmm! Hlurg!” Natalie said while sucking Jordan’s cock and holding the base of it with both hands. “It’s almost as big as the hammer I use in the movie. Ha! Ha! Ha!” The gorgeous brunette then began licking the hung stud’s dick up and down.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I just love this big hard cock.” Natalie said while licking the sides of Jordan’s dick. She then returns to sucking him off. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” The V For Vendetta actress said as she began taking more of Jordan’s huge dick down her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Fuck! It’s so big!”

As Natalie takes more of Jordan’s cock down her throat she begins making loud gagging noises. She then goes right back to sucking his saliva-coated dick faster than before.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm! This big dick is so good!” Natalie said while with a big smile as eyeliner is now running down her pretty face and her mouth is covered with spit. The Thor actress then begins using both of her skilled hands to jerk Jordan’s cock while now sucking on his balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! MMm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I enjoy sucking on balls as much as I do sucking big cocks.” Natalie said as she licked Jordan’s nuts while continuing to jerk his huge brown dick.

The video soon transitions to Natalie now standing, while taking off her heels. She then begins slowly taking off her tiny dress, and it is revealed that the hot actress wasn’t wearing any underwear underneath. Andy of course makes sure to get a close-up of her amazing-looking ass too.

“Yes! I have a great ass too!” Natalie said with a laugh before she rested on her knees and returned to blowing Jordan at a quick pace.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Natalie said as she sucked off Jordan while her hands were resting on his legs. Meanwhile, Jordan places his right hand on the back of her head as she blows him.

“That’s it! Fuck my face with that big cock.” Natalie said as Jordan moved his schlong in and out of her mouth rapidly. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” As she sucked off the biracial stud a large pool of saliva dripped from her mouth as well.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I love sucking your big dick.” The No Strings Attached actress said she began taking Jordan’s cock deeper into her mouth. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! I love choking on big cocks!” The Star Wars actress then begins jerking Jordan’s cock using her left hand while licking his gonads.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” Natalie said as she sucked on Jordan’s balls. She then placed his cock back into her mouth and began slurping on it again. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!”

Afterward, Natalie begins rubbing Jordan’s spit-covered cock all over her pretty face. She even slaps the right side of her pretty face with it a few times as well.

“Hah! I knew you were going to love that big cock, Natalie.” Andy said while zooming in closer to her face.

“You were right Andy! I love it.” Natalie said with a smile while now jerking Jordan’s big cock. She begins flicking her tongue across the head of his cock before she starts sucking it again. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Natalie soon begins caressing Jordan’s balls while using the corn on the cob technique on his big cock. While she does this the video once switches to a behind shot of her ass moving side to side while she blows the brown-skinned stud.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Andy, you just love looking at my ass don’t you?” Natalie asked with a laugh before she returned to choking down Jordan’s brown dong. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

After another video transition, Natalie and Jordan are shown 69ing on the bed. The Thor: Dark World actress is slurping away at his big dick while he is licking her pussy.

“Mmhmm! Ohhh! Ahhh! Fuuuuck! I love how you eat my pussy, Jordan.” Natalie said in a very aroused tone. The Jane Foster actress then goes back to sucking away at the stud’s hard cock. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!”

When Jordan finishes licking Natalie’s cooze, he begins eating her ass. The award-winning actress moans in pleasure from well the stud is rimming her booty.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Eat my fucking ass.” Natalie said before she returned to blowing Jordan. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Moments after a new video transition, Natalie is lying on the bed with her head over the edge as Jordan is now face fucking her. In fact the Annihilation star’s face is covered with spittle as she sucks the well-endowed stud’s cock.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Fuck!” Natalie said before smiling. “Yes! My throat is getting quite a workout today.” She then laughs before placing Jordan’s dick back inside her mouth.

“Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! I can’t get enough of this big dick.” Natalie said as Jordan continued to slam his big cock into her mouth. She then begins using both hands to jerk him off while blowing him. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Jordan then helps Natalie back off the bed. And she once again drops to her knees before sucking him off again. In fact, she even begins using her right hand to rub her cooze, while jerking his cock using her left hand.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm!” Natalie said as she continued to slurp and gag on Jordan’s schlong. “I love taking your cock deep down my throat.” The Jane Got A Gun actress begins playing with her a-cup tits while bobbing her head faster as she sucks off Jordan.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Natalie said as she deepthroated Jordan’s cock all the way down.

“Oh shit!” Jordan said as even he couldn’t believe that the beautiful Jewish actress throated his entire cock.

“Holy fuck! You’re a real mouthful, Jordan.” Natalie said with a smile before laughing. She then began giving his cock a two-handed handjob while looking up at him with her brown eyes. “Are you ready for me to make you cum now? Because I really want to taste it.”

Natalie soon returned to blowing Jordan at a quick pace as the camera zoomed in closer to the action. She placed her both hands on his thighs and proceeded to deepthroat his big brown cock once again.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Natalie said while throating Jordan who was on the verge of blowing his load.

“Fuck! Here it comes.” Jordan said before groaning.

The Black Swan actress then opens her mouth, sticks out her wet tongue, grabs Jordan’s cock and jerks it until he fires a huge cumshot onto her face. She then swallows the second load of spunk down before smiling at her handiwork.

“Did you enjoy cuming on my face, Jordan?” Natalie asked while still jerking his cock.

“Hell yeah! Fuck!” Jordan replied in an exhausted tone before leaving the set.

There is then a close-up of Natalie’s jizz and saliva covered face.

“Well, I see you really enjoyed yourself today, Natalie.” Andy said with a chuckle.

“Yes I did, Andy. I got to suck a huge cock, so I more than enjoyed myself today.” Natalie replied with a satisfied smile before licking off the cum that was still on her right hand.

“Hah! It was a pleasure to have a big star like you appear on Suck It Hollywood today. So I’ll let you have the final word, Natalie.” Andy said while once again zooming his lens in closer to her face.

“Fans, I hope you enjoyed my oral showcase today. And be sure to watch Thor: Love and Thunder. Love you guys, bye!” Natalie said while blowing a kiss to the screen before the video ends and fades to black.

End of Video 6
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:44:04 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, Nikko, Dexter07, Psylent21, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2022, 01:58:28 AM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 7
Starring: Kelli Berglund & Paris Berelc
Codes: MFF, Oral, Rim, Titfuck, Facial, Swallow

A shot of the usual Suck It Hollywood set is how the newest video begins. Except the red couch from previous episodes returns. There is now a blue armchair sitting across from the couch now too. Moments later, former Lab Rats: Elite Force stars and best friends, Kelli Berglund & Paris Berelc walk onto the set with big smiles on their faces. They are both sporting pink lip gloss, matching red bikini tops, blue jean shorts, and white open-toe heels.

Kelli & Paris then take a seat on the couch. The camera then zooms in closer to the former Disney actresses faces.

“Hi! I’m Kelli Berglund, and sitting next to me is my good friend, Paris Berelc. And we are here today to share a big cock!” Kelli said with a smile while giving the camera a seductive look. “Isn’t that right, Paris?”

“Yes we are, Kelli! And we’re going to enjoy it too.” Paris replied with a naughty smile while adjusting her big tits. “I’m definitely looking forward to stuffing a big dick into my mouth today.” *laughs*

“Hah! So is sucking big dicks something you two lovely ladies do together regularly, huh?” Andy asked off-camera.

“Yes!!” Kelli & Paris replied in unison.

“Kelli and I just love sucking big dicks.” Paris said excitedly. “Let’s just say we have a natural talent for it.”

“We sure do, Paris! Giving blowjobs is our favorite pastime when we’re not acting.” Kelli replied with a naughty smile before giving her brunette friend a knowing wink.

“Okay, Kelli & Paris would you say that you’re great at sucking dick?” Andy asked with a chuckle.

“Well if we weren’t great at it, we wouldn’t be here today now would we, Andy!” Paris quickly responded to the cameraman’s question before letting out a confident laugh.

“That’s right, Paris. And we plan to put every woman who has appeared before us to shame today with our oral skills.” Kelli chimed in with a sexy smirk.

“Alright! I think you two ladies should get comfortable, then I’ll bring out the man you will be working with today.” Andy said while once again zooming his camera in closer to the hot duo’s faces.

Kelli & Paris then nod in agreement before removing their bikini tops and exposing their tits to the camera. Paris of course begins to proudly jiggle and shake her huge boobs while smiling. Afterwards, the two hot friends turn around and take off their shorts while shaking their asses. The former Disney stars are now nude except for their heels.

“We’re ready to suck that big cock now!!” Kelli & Paris said together with absolutely no shame.

“I’m ready to blow this guy.” Kelli said with a smile.

“Me too! I want to suck his dick so bad!” Paris replied while licking her lips.

“Wow! You two are amazingly fit!” Andy said after seeing Kelli & Paris’ toned nude bodies.

Seconds later, a naked, muscular bald white man by the name of Orion walks onto the set. Not only that but he also has green eyes and a tribal tattoo on his left bicep. Orion then stands in front of Kelli & Paris, and they are shocked at the size of his huge cock.

“Ladies, this is Orion. And he came all the way from Toronto to receive a blowjob from you today.” Andy said with a chuckle.

“Holy shit! I knew the guy we were going to suck off today was going to be big, but damn that dick is massive.” Kelli said as her brown eyes were fixated on Orion’s long dong.

“Damn! Andy, you didn’t tell us that he was going to be that big.” Paris said while making an almost comical big dick reaction face while looking at Orion’s erect cock.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Well, you’re both professionals, so I think you can handle Mike.” Andy replied with a laugh.

“You’re fucking right, we can! Let’s get started, Paris.” Kelli said with a smile.

“This is going to be so much fun, Kelli.” Paris replied while rubbing her manicured hands together.

After a quick video edit, both Kelli & Paris are kneeling in the doggystyle position on the couch. The two hot starlets look at each other while giggling as Orion begins rimming Kelli’s ass.

“Oh yeah! Fuck! That feels good.” Kelli said with a smile as Orion tongued her booty.

When Orion was done eating the Heels’ actress’ rear, he moved on to Paris and began giving her the same treatment.

“Fuck yes! I just love it when guys eat my ass.” Paris said with a smile before moaning in pleasure a few times. After that comment the bald Canadian hunk starts rimming her ass much faster than before.

In fact, Paris begins to shake her booty a bit while Orion is still giving her a rimjob. Meanwhile, Kelli begins using her right hand to pleasure herself while watching the action.

About a minute later, a new video transition shows Orion is now seated in the armchair as Kelli & Paris are on their knees sharking the handsome stud’s cock. Paris is slurping away at his dick and Kelli is sucking on his balls.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm!” Paris said as she was taking more of Orion’s cock down her throat. “I knew I was going to love sucking this big dick.”

“You should try his balls. They taste good too.” Kelli said with a smile before she returned to licking on Orion’s nuts. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!”

The camera then focuses again on Paris still blowing Orion while jerking him off using her right hand. The beautiful Asian starlet eventually places the Canadian hunk’s long cock across her pretty face and begins licking it up and down. Once she is done with that she returns to sucking him off.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmmm! It’s such a big dick.” Paris said happily as she continued to slurp on Orion’s cock.

Eventually, Kelli finally gets a taste of Orion’s huge dick while Paris is pleasuring his large balls with her skilled tongue.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Kelli said while blowing Orion. The Now Apocalypse actress then spits on his cock before jerking and sucking it once again. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! I love sucking your big dick!”

As Kelli was having her fun with Orion’s cock, Paris was still licking and sucking on his gonads. Which are now soaking wet from how much The Crew actress has been sucking on them.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” Paris said while still sucking on Orion’s balls. “I can tell you got a lot of hot cum on those nuts for us too.”

“Mmhmm! I can’t wait to swallow his cum today.” Kelli replied while using both hands to give Orion a double handjob. She then proceeded to stuff as much of his schlong into her mouth as she could. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Yes! Make me choke on that big cock!”

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Kelli said as Orion who now has his right hand placed onto the back of her head is moving his dick in and out of her mouth rapidly. “Holy shit! I love a good face fuck!” *laughs*

Paris then laughs before joining her best friend to suck the hung Canadian’s dick together.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Hlurg!” Kelli & Paris said as they sucked and slurped away at the Orion’s huge cock. In fact, by the time they were finished blowing Orion his cock was completely covered with their saliva.

“Orion, I know you just love how we’re sucking your big dick.” Kelli said with a big smile and face drenched with saliva. “And we’re going to make you blow a huge load all over our faces too.” The dirty blonde actress then returned to sucking Orion’s cock. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

“Yes we are, Kelli. But I want to have some more fun with him first.” Paris replied while giving her friend a naughty look. The Alexa & Katie star then returned to blowing Orion as well. “Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! I love this big dick.”

There is soon a video transition which now shows Orion standing on the rug as Kelli is on her knees sucking his cock like no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Paris has her head buried in the Canadian stud’s muscular ass.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I’m such a dirty slut. My boyfriend never wants to do anything this freaky.” Paris said with a laugh while rimming Orion. She then began tonguing his ass with much more vigor than before.

“Yes! Keep it up, Paris. I tell he loves it because his cock is throbbing so much inside my mouth.” Kelli said just before blowing Orion again. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!”

Kelli even begins using her left hand to fondle Orion’s nuts while still sucking his cock.

“Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm!” Kelli said as she rapidly slurped on Orion’s big dick. “I want to eat his ass now, Paris. And you can suck his dick again.”

After a quick video edit, Kelli has Orion’s ass parted and is eating it like it was her lunch. Meanwhile, the Canadian stud is giving Paris a very sloppy face fuck. He is even holding onto the back of her brunette head with his left hand as well.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! That’s it! Keep fucking my face.” Paris said as she took more of Orion’s big throbbing cock down her throat. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

The camera then focuses on Kelli, who is still giving Orion a rimjob.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Damn! I’m just addicted to eating your ass, Orion. I guess you can call me a crack addict.” Kelli said before laughing and licking his ass faster.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Oh my god! That’s funny, Kelli.” Paris said after blowing Orion again. She then places the bald stud’s very wet cock between her chest and begins to titfuck him. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Mmhmm! Fuck my big tits!”

Orion does just that and begins sawing his big cock between Paris’ spit-covered boobs at a quick pace. As this is happening Kelli is still behind the Canadian hunk rimming him and occasionally licking his nutsack.

After a new video transition, Orion is lying on the couch with Paris on top of him. The Deadly Scholars actress is sucking his big dick while he eats her pussy. As for Kelli, she is kneeling on the other side of the couch while licking the Toronto stud’s gonads.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! I love taking this big cock deep down my throat.” Paris said after throating Orion for a while. The hot Filipino actress then grabs onto the base of his cock and begins taking more of it into her mouth. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

The camera soon focuses on Kelli happily sucking on Orion’s balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! So good!” Kelli said as she was sucking on Orion’s ballsack. She then took the time to lick his cock up and down a few times as well.

The video then transitions to both Kelli & Paris lying on the couch with their heads hanging over it. Kelli soon opens her mouth and Orion soon dunks is cock into it and begins face fucking the blonde starlet.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!” Kelli said as Orion continued to slide his huge cock down her throat. Also, a pool of saliva from her mouth began covering her face as well. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Fuck! I love it!” *laughs*

Orion then turns his attention to Paris and begins face fucking her too.

“Mmmm! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Paris said as the Canadian stud was slamming his dick down her throat. And just like Kelli a river of spit began covering her face as well. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Yes! Keep fucking my throat.”

Sometime later, Orion is once again standing on as the two former Disney actresses are blowing him together. Kelli is on his right and Paris is on his left as they begin using the corn on the cob technique while sucking his huge Canadian dong.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!” Kelli & Paris said as they were blowing Orion in sync like a well oiled machine.

As the two beautiful actresses suck him off, Orion has a huge smile on his face. Not only that but he is very close to blowing his load for them as well.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmmm! Are you ready to cum for us now?” Kelli asked with a smile as she continued to slurp away the head of Orion’s cock.

Paris then takes over and begins blowing Orion while Kelli licks the side of his dick.

“Uh-huh! We want that cum so bad, Orion.” Paris said while jerking his cock using both hands she then started blowing him again. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

“Fuck! You ladies are about to make me cum.” Orion said in his Canadian accent.

Kelli & Paris then smiled before placing their faces together while Orion jerked his cock for them. Within seconds, he was firing off several shots of hot spunk onto their faces. Orion even closes Paris’ right hazel eye shut as well, but being the professional that she is just laughs it off.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Mmhmm! That was great, Orion.” Kelli said with a smile just before making out with Paris.

The two famous friends then lick some cum from each other’s faces and swallow it down.

“Now that was some great Canadian sausage.” Paris said with a smile before licking the head of Orion’s cock one final time.

Orion then walks off the set and Kelli & Paris wave goodbye to him. After that, Andy zooms his camera in for a close-up of the spittle and cum soaked faces.

“I see you ladies really enjoyed blowing Orion today. That was some really hot stuff!” Andy said with a laugh.

“Thanks, Andy!” Paris said with a confident smirk. “Our goal was to outperform those other famous women today. And I think we did just that.”

“Oh definitely! Paris and I are now going to call ourselves the blowjob tag team champions of the world.” Kelli responded with a laugh. “Well, Suck It Hollywood fans, I hope you enjoyed watching us devour that huge Canadian dick.”

“Mm-hmm! We really enjoyed it. Bye everyone!” Paris replied with a smile as she and Kelli waved goodbye to the camera. The video then faded to black.

End of Video 7
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 11:52:57 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Nikko, Dexter07, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2022, 12:01:11 AM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 8
Starring: Anna Kendrick
Codes: MMF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial, Swallow

The video begins with a rare appearance of Andy in front of the camera. However, his face is obscured, so the viewers cannot see his face. He is wearing a brown sports jacket, a black t-shirt, jeans, and black shoes.

“Hey there fans! This is Andy Stevens, the creator, director, producer, and camera guy for Suck It Hollywood. And I just wanted to do this quick special intro, because thanks to all of you the traffic for the website is at an all-time high. Especially after that very dirty and hot video that Kelli Berglund & Paris Berelc performed in a few weeks ago.” Andy said while looking into the camera. “So in closing, thanks to your support, Suck It Hollywood has become a much more lucrative venture than that wrestling series that I used to work for.” He then laughs while giving a double thumbs up before the intro fades to black.

The newest Suck It Hollywood video begins with the usual shot of the set.

“Today guys, I have a very special treat for you.” Andy said off-screen before focusing his camera on the set’s stage door. “Our featured actress for this video is the star of the Pitch Perfect franchise, Into The Woods, A Simple Favor and you can check out her new series Love Life on HBO Max, she is Anna Kendrick!”

Anna Kendrick then walks through the door with a big smile on her face. The 5’ 2” brunette actress is wearing a white two-piece bikini and matching heels. Anna then takes a seat on the red couch and crosses her legs.

“How are you doing today, Anna?” Andy asked while zooming in closer to the Get A Job star’s face.

“I’m doing great, Andy!” Anna replied in an excited tone. “Isn’t this the part of the video where you ask me what I’m going to be doing today?” She then smiles at him while giving him a knowing look.

“Ah yes! Anna, why don’t you tell the audience what you’re going to be doing on today’s Suck It Hollywood?” Andy asked with a chuckle.

“Today, I’m going to be taking the Double Dick Challenge. That’s right! I’m going to be sucking not one but two big dicks for your entertainment.” Anna replied in an excited tone. “So you all better make sure this is the most watched video on the Suck It Hollywood website.” *laughs*

“Are you up to this challenge, Anna?” Andy asked.

“Yes I am! And I’m really looking forward to blowing those two studs too.” Anna responded with another smile.

“That’s always the right answer, Anna. Let me bring out the two gentlemen you will be working with today, and then you can get started.” Andy replied while bringing out Jordan and Zack.

The duo of naked and hung men then walk onto the set and stand next to the Accountant actress. Anna then stares lustfully at their big hard cocks while rubbing her hands together.

“Wow! Those dicks are so big.” Anna said as her mouth was almost watering at the sight of them.

After a video transition, Anna is now on her knees between Jordan & Zack stroking both of their cocks. The Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates actress then proceeds to suck Jordan’s big brown dick while using her left hand to jerk off Zack.

“Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! You have such a big dick!” Anna said with a smile as she continued to blow Jordan. She then begins using her right hand to jerk the base of his cock while sucking him off. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

Anna then begins sucking on the brown-skinned hunk’s nuts. Meanwhile, Zack unties her bikini top and removes it. Once her great set of tits are exposed the camera instantly zooms in closer to them.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I think you’ve been waiting all day to see my boobs haven’t you, Andy?” Anna asked with a laugh. The petite brunette soon returns to pleasuring Jordan’s gonads. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I tell you’ve got a lot of cum on those balls for me.”

When Anna was done sucking Jordan’s balls, she began giving Zack some oral attention. Before long the talented actress is taking the blonde stud’s long dick down her throat like a pro.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Anna said while slurping away at Zack’s cock. “Oh my god! This is such a long dick, and it’s as big as my head too!” The Pitch Perfect actress then begins using both hands to jerk the base of Zack’s dick while taking more of it down her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

Anna then gives Zack’s long saliva-drenched vanilla pole a double-handed twisting handjob while looking up at him. Eventually she places his cock between her tits and gives him a titjob.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Yes! I love how you fuck my titties with that long dick.” Anna said with a smile as Zack was sliding his cock between her tits. And since Zack’s dick is so long, the Mr. Right actress begins sucking it while titfucking him. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!”

After a very quick video edit, Anna is now shown swiftly alternating between blowing Jordan who is now on her left and blowing Zack who is standing to her right. In fact, the camera zooms in closer to Anna’s face as she expertly sucks off the two studs.

“I just love sucking big dicks. That’s why I took this challenge.” Anna said between sucks. She then laughs and continues to blow both Jordan & Zack. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm! Oh fuck!”

As Anna continued to slurp on Jordan & Zack’s big dicks, a pool of saliva began pouring from her mouth onto her b-cup tits. She soon focuses on Jordan’s big brown cock and begins sucking it at a quick pace.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Anna said as she continued to take more of Jordan’s cock into her small but capable mouth. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Oh yes! I love sucking this big dick.

A few minutes later, Jordan brings out a gray square-shaped ottoman and places it down on the floor. Anna then smiles and takes off her bikini bottom. Now nude she lies on top of the ottoman with her head hanging over the edge of it.

“I want you guys to give me a good throat fucking now.’ Anna said with a big smile.

Just as Anna uttered those words Zack stands over her and inserts his long dick into her waiting mouth. He soon begins face fucking Anna like no tomorrow, and she of course makes loud gagging noises while he does so.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm! Fuck!” Anna said as Zack was throat fucking her. The Pitch Perfect actress then begins using her right hand to rub her pussy while he face fucks her. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Oh my god! You have such a long dick.”

Zack soon retrieves his now wet dick from Anna’s mouth and Jordan quickly takes his place. As the brown-skinned stud is face fucking her, a pool of saliva runs down her face.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! That’s it! Fuck my mouth.” Anna said as Jordan was moving his huge cock in and out of her hot and wet mouth. He then grabbed and began playing with the Get A Job star’s b-cup breasts as he continued to face fuck her. “I have nice tits, don’t I? Ha! Ha! Ha!”

“Hell yeah!” Jordan replied as he began face fucking Anna faster.

“Oh yes! Make me choke on that big fucking cock.” Anna said as she began taking Jordan’s dick deep into her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg!”

Thanks to the power of video editing, Anna is now shown back on her knees furiously sucking Zack’s dick while jerking the base using both hands. As she is doing that, Jordan begins slapping the top of her head with his big brown dick which makes her laugh.

“I see someone is very impatient. Ha! Ha! Ha! I will get back to your dick soon enough.” Anna said with a laugh before she returned to blowing Zack. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm!”

A few minutes later, the Into The Woods actress standing while blowing Jordan and holding onto his legs for support as she slurped away at his brown cock. Meanwhile, Zack is kneeled behind her and is eating and finger fucking her cooze.

“Oh shit! That feels amazing!” Anna said while having a look of pure joy on her face. She then goes right back to blowing Jordan. “Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Your dick is so good. I think I’m ready for some cum now.”

Anna then drops to her knees as both Zack & Jordan begin jerking their cocks for her.

“Yes! Come on! I want you to cover my face with some hot spunk.” Anna said with a chuckle using a fake sexy voice.

Zack soon grunts before blasting a few loads of cum onto Anna’s visage and open mouth. He is then followed by Jordan, who shoots a sizable cumshot onto the left side of her face with some of it landing on her tits as well.

“Oh my god! That was a lot of jizz guys.” Anna said with a laugh before licking her lips and swallowing down the cum inside her mouth. She then grabs Jordan’s cock and gives a few more sucks before doing the same to Zack’s dick.

“Anna, I see you really enjoyed yourself on today’s Suck It Hollywood.” Andy said while zooming in closer to her cum and saliva-stained face.

“I sure did, Andy.” Anna replied as both Jordan & Zack left the set. “I just loved having my mouth fucked by their big cocks today. I would love to come back for some more oral fun.”

“Great! And I would love to have you back, Anna.” Andy responded. “Any last words for your fans out there?”

“Be sure to check out my Suck It Hollywood video and give it a five-star rating. Because I know you’re all going to love it!” Anna said in a joyful tone. “Well it’s time for me to get going now. Bye!” The Pitch Perfect actress then waves goodbye to the camera then hurries off the set still naked with her face and tits covered with cum.

End of Video 8
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 04:01:02 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dyldom, Nikko, Dexter07, Psylent21, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2022, 01:50:02 AM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 9
Starring: Margot Robbie & Zoe Kravitz
Codes: MMFF, Interracial, Oral, Facial, Swallowing

The latest edition of Suck It Hollywood begins with a shot of the brand-new stage setup which consists of a blue couch, gray marble flooring covered by a white shag rug, and stage lights. The camera then cuts to Margot Robbie & Zoe Kravitz, who are the video’s featured performers walking onto the set.

Both actresses are wearing matching two-piece bikinis with Tiger print that leave little to the imagination and black open-toe heels. Margot is sporting her usual shoulder-length blonde hair and a spray-on tan. Zoe has her hair styled in a short dark brown pixie cut. After walking on the set, they take a seat on the couch and smile for the camera.

“Ladies, welcome to Suck It Hollywood!” Andy said from behind the camera.

“Thank you for having us!!” Margot & Zoe replied in unison.

“I’m definitely honored to have two of the most beautiful women in Hollywood perform in today’s video.” Andy responded while zooming in closer to their faces. “I’m sure that the fans already know who you are, but why don’t you introduce yourselves anyway.”

“I’m Margot Robbie, and I have starred in some amazing films such as The Wolf of Wall Street and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. I also portray Harley Quinn in the Suicide Squad movies as well.” Margot said with a big smile in her Australian accent.

“What’s up, fans! I’m Zoe Kravitz, and you’ve probably seen me in a lot of shit!” Zoe said with a laugh. “I’ve been in Fantastic Beasts, Divergent, and Pretend We’re Kissing. Just to name a few. I was also in the HBO series Big Little Lies and I recently played Catwoman in the new Batman film.”

“Hah! So I have a couple of DC superheroes on set today.” Andy chimed in with a chuckle.

“Technically, Andy, Harley is more of an anti-hero.” Margot quickly replied.

“Mm-hmm! So is Catwoman.” Zoe responded while nodding her head in agreement with her fellow actress.

“Okay! I stand corrected!” Andy replied sarcastically. “Do you ladies want to tell the audience what you’re going to do today on Suck It Hollywood?”

“We’re going to suck some big dicks!!” Margot & Zoe responded together enthusiastically.

“Andy, as you can see I definitely have the lips and mouth for this type of video.” Margot said with a confident chuckle. “I’ve been told that I give some killer blowjobs.” The hot Aussie actress then puckers lips and makes a kissing face for the camera before laughing.

“Now I consider myself to be a big time freak in the bedroom, Andy. So believe me when I tell you that I have left many men very satisfied by my oral skills.” Zoe said with a sexy smirk before sticking out her tongue flicking it at the camera.

“Damn! Well I can see you two are more than ready. So I’m going to bring out the two men you’re going to be blowing today.” Andy said while now focusing his camera on a duo of muscular guys who walk onto the set. “This is Rocco & Mason!”

Rocco has blonde hair and a tan. Mason is a dark-skinned black man with a shortcut and a mustache. The two physical specimens are only wearing blue boxer shorts.

“Wow Andy, you did not disappoint today.” Margot said with a lustful smile as her blue eyes were fixated on the large lumps in the two studs’ shorts.

“Margot, you are not lying! Let’s see they’re hiding in those shorts.” Zoe replied while quickly removing her bikini top, and exposing her small but great-looking tits.

“I couldn’t have said it any better, Zoe. Let’s do it!” Margot responded while taking off her top as well and showing off her A-cup breasts as well.

After a quick video edit, Rocco & Mason are now sitting on the couch as Zoe & Margot are kneeled between their legs and blowing them.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! It’s so fucking big!” Zoe said as she continued to slurp on Rocco’s huge cock while using both of her manicured hands to jerk the base of it. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! The Dope actress then begins licking the chiseled stud’s cock up and down as if it were an ice cream cone.

A couple of minutes later, Andy focuses on Margot as she blows Mason.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack!” Margot said as she was choking down Mason’s big black dick. She then smiles before taking more of his dark rod down her throat. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Fuck! You’re definitely a big boy, Mason.” The Focus actress then laughs before sucking him off again while using her right hand to fondle his balls.

Zoe is now sucking on Rocco’s nuts and using her left hand to jerk his massive white cock.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Rocco, you have some tasty balls.” Zoe said between licks before stuffing the chiseled hunk’s entire ball sack into her mouth while giving him a handjob. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm!” The High Fidelity actress then wraps her lips back around Rocco’s large veiny cock and sucks it like no tomorrow as a pool of saliva pours from her mouth. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! That’s it! Make me gag on that big dick!”

When the camera returns to Margot, she is now tonguing Mason’s balls, and using both of her skilled hands to jerk his long black shaft.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Yes! I love sucking on big balls too.” Margot said with a smile. The Terminal actress then returns to blowing Mason at a quick pace while maintaining eye contact with him. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Once she has Mason’s cock nice and wet, she proceeds to deepthroat his dark cock. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

“Goddamn! That’s some skill right there!” Mason said as Margot was still throating his huge black dick. He then places his right hand onto the back of her head as she continues bobbing it up and down.

“Thank you! I love a man who recognizes how great I am at fellatio.” Margot replied with a chuckle before going right back to blowing the dark-skinned stud.

Zoe is now shown using the no hands technique as she continues to suck away at Rocco’s big cock.

“Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! That’s it! Feed me your big dick.” Zoe said while opening her mouth wider. Before long the light-brown skinned actress begins taking more of Rocco’s cock down to the halt. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Oh fuck yes! I love how it feels when a big cock like yours hits the back of my throat.”

“Holy shit! You are talented.” Rocco said before placing his right hand onto the Mad Max: Fury Road actress’ head as she deepthroats him.

“Damn right, I do!” Zoe replied with a naughty smile as her mouth is now covered with drool. She then begins devouring more of Rocco’s huge cock.

The video then transitions to Margot & Zoe now completely nude, and kneeled side by side on the rug. The camera then zooms in closer as the sexy pair continue their oral onslaught on Mason & Rocco’s huge dicks.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm!” Margot said as she sucked off Mason. “Do you want to trade partners, Zoe?” The Legend of Tarzan actress then smiles before giving the dark stud’s cock a few more sucks.

“Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Fuck!” Zoe said as she was busy blowing Rocco’s dick before replying to Margot’s question. “Yes! It’s always fun to switch things up.”

After the Hollywood A-listers exchange men, they go right back to sucking their cocks.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Margot said as she was deepthroating Rocco. The camera then begins focusing on the gorgeous blonde’s ass while she sucks off Rocco. “That’s it! Give the fans a good close-up of my arse, Andy.” She then laughs before returning to blowing the chiseled stud faster. “Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! I love sucking your big dick!”

The video then cuts to Zoe as she is currently stuffing as much of Mason’s huge black cock into her mouth as she can. The Vincent N Roxxy actress then uses her left hand to rub her cooze while slurping on the dark-skinned stud’s dick.

“Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg!” Zoe said while choking down Mason’s dark rod. “Goddamn! Your dick is so big and it’s so thick too!” She then quickly returns to blowing Mason while using two hands to jerk his saliva-soaked dick. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm!”

When the camera returns to Margot is still on her knees slurping away at Rocco’s cock as if it was her final meal. The Suicide Squad actress also has her hands resting on his muscular legs for extra support.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Yes! Keep sliding that big cock down my throat.” Margot said as her entire mouth is now covered with spit which begins dripping down to her small tits and stomach. “Come on! I want you to fuck face now.”

Rocco then grabs the Harley Quinn actress’ golden locks, and begins rapidly thrusting his huge cock in and out of her skilled mouth.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Yes! Fuck my mouth with that big dick.” Margot said before grabbing Rocco’s hard schlong and licking the sides of it with her wet tongue. After bathing the blonde hunk’s big cock with her spittle, she returns to blowing him while using her left hand to strum her clit. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! It’s so good!”

Zoe is now shown resting on her knees while giving Mason a from behind blowjob. She’s even wiggling her nice-looking ass while doing so. The sultry actress/singer is also using right hand to hold and jerk his big black dick while sucking it.

“Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! It’s nice to finally meet a man with a cock big enough so that I can do this technique properly.” Zoe said with an amused smile before taking more of Mason’s dick down her throat. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! I can tell you’re loving this from how much your dick is throbbing.”

“Hell yeah! Keep sucking my dick!” Mason said before letting out a few groans as Zoe continues to suck his cock from behind.

“I thought so! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Mmhmm!” Zoe replied as she began blowing him faster. “Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! I love how your cock fills up my mouth.”

After a quick video transition, Margot & Zoe are now sucking Rocco’s dick together. Margot is on his right and Zoe is on his left as they use the corn on the cob technique to slide their lips across the sides of his huge cock. As for Mason, he is standing by and waiting his turn as the Hollywood duo are performing some very hot oral action on his friend.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Margot & Zoe said as they were slobbering on Rocco’s big cock together. They then begin taking turns swallowing his dong.

After they were finished double-teaming Rocco’s cock, Zoe & Margot turned their attention to Mason and began blowing him.

“Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg!” The Catwoman & Harley Quinn actresses said as they sucked and slurped on Mason’s huge black dick.

“Let’s make him cum now, Margot.” Zoe said before licking Mason’s nuts. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I can tell he’s about to blow.”

“I believe he is, Zoe.” Margot replied as she wrapped her lips back around the dark stud’s cock and began sucking it while jerking the base. “Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Come shower us with your cum!”

Mason soon grunts as the Birds of Prey actress is blowing him. He then proceeds to fire a load of hot cum that covers most of Margot’s perfect face. Not only that, but some of his cum lands on Zoe’s face as well.

“Yes! That was so great and a lot of cum too.” Margot said with a smile before sucking off the jizz that was left on Mason’s dick and swallowing it. “Yummy!”

“Now it’s time to drain Rocco’s balls.” Zoe said while grabbing his cock and sucking him off. While the High Fidelity actress is blowing him, Margot starts sucking on his balls. “Mmmm! Mmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I want your cum so bad!”

“Holy shit! I’m cuming.” Rocco said before pulling his cock from Zoe’s lips. He then jerks it until he sprays her face with a large amount of spunk. She even catches some of his cum with her tongue and happily gulps it down.

“Thank you for that sweet cum.” Zoe said before sharing a kiss with Margot. “I really enjoyed blowing these guys today. How about you, Margot?”

“Absolutely! Zoe, this is the most fun I’ve had in months.” Margot replied with a smile.

Mason & Rocco walk off the set as Andy begins zooming his camera closer to the two actresses cum glazed faces.

“I hope you fans enjoyed watching us suck those big dicks today.” Zoe said with a sexy smile.

“And make sure to watch our video over and over until it’s the most watched scene on the Suck It Hollywood website.” Margot replied with a chuckle.

Margot & Zoe then wave goodbye as the video faded to black.

End of Video 9
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:07:59 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, SnackAttack

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2022, 01:28:45 PM »
What a combo! Very hot scene.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2022, 02:32:13 PM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 10
Starring: Kelly Ripa
Codes: MF, Oral, Facial, Swallow

The tenth installment of Suck It Hollywood begins with a shot of the usual stage setup. But quickly cuts to Kelly Ripa the host of Live with Kelly & Ryan walking onto the set and sitting on the couch. The hot blonde is wearing a two-piece pink bikini, clear open-toed heels, and sporting her usual tan.

“I never thought in a million years that I would see Kelly Ripa appear in a video for Suck It Hollywood.” Andy said off-camera as he zoomed in closer to her fit body before doing a close-up of her pretty face.

“Thank you, Andy. I thought it would be fun to take a break from hosting my show every morning.” Kelly replied with a laugh. “In fact, it may even open up a whole new audience too.”

“Of course! Now I remember watching you on Hope & Faith back in the early 2000s when I was in college. And I’m not going to lie, Kelly, I thought you were the hottest woman on television back then. As far as I’m concerned you still are.” Andy responded.

“Hah! Thank you, Andy.” Kelly said with a chuckle. “That show was so much fun. It’s good to know at 52 I still got it.”

“There is no way you’re that old.” Andy replied in disbelief.

“It’s true I am! But like you said I’m still hot right?” Kelly responded rubbing her incredible legs in a sexual manner.

“Indeed you are! Well let’s get back on track. So what are you going to be doing for our fans today, Miss Ripa?” Andy said while trying to calm down.

“I’m glad you asked me that. Today I plan to suck a huge cock.” Kelly said in a seductive tone while giving the camera a naughty look with her blue eyes. “And they're going to cum all over my face too!”

“I love that enthusiasm!” Andy replied with a chuckle. “So do you want to get started now?”

“Mm-hmm! Yes, bring him out.” Kelly responded while rubbing her manicured hands together.

Armando then walks onto the set. The muscular Latin stud with light brown hair is only wearing a pair of red gym shorts as he walks towards the All My Children actress.

“Oh wow! He is really fit.” Kelly said with a laugh while drooling over Armando’s body.

“He’s one of my best regular performers, and he definitely has what you came for today, Kelly.” Andy chimed with a chuckle. “Isn’t that right Armando?”

“Oh yeah! I believe you're going to enjoy what I have to offer Miss Ripa.” Armando said in his Spanish accent while giving her a knowing look.

“Well in that case, let’s get started.” Kelly replied with a big smile.

After a very quick video transition, Kelly is now nude and resting on her knees as she blows Armando point of view style. As she blows the hung performer she uses her left hand to jerk the base of his cock while making loud slurping noises.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Kelly said as she happily sucked away at Armando’s huge olive-colored cock. “Oh my god! It’s so fucking big!” She wraps her pink lips back around his throbbing cock and begins sucking it faster. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

“Fuck! She has some skills.” Armando said before groaning a few times.

“Well I am a very experienced woman.” Kelly replied with a big smile before slapping the stud’s cock onto her very wet tongue a few times. “Oh yes! I love spanking my tongue with big dicks like yours. It’s such a turn on.” She then goes right back to blowing Armando. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm!”

Armando soon places his hand onto the back of Kelly’s head, a move she encourages by the way, and begins fucking her mouth faster. Andy zooms in closer as the puddle of saliva flows from her skilled mouth onto her breasts and stomach.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! That’s it! Keep fucking my face.” Kelly said as Armando rapidly moved his big cock in and out of her mouth. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Oh fuck yes!”

Kelly eventually begins sucking on Armando’s large hanging balls.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! These are some nice fucking balls.” Kelly said with a smile as she was tonguing the Latin heartthrob’s nuts. She then began giving him a handjob using her right hand while continuing to lick his ball sack. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! I just love a man with big delicious balls.”

A new video transition now shows Armando holding Kelly upside down as they are now engaged in standing 69. He is licking away at her pussy while she jerks and sucks his big dick.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm!” Kelly said while having a large portion of Armando’s cock inside her mouth. “Yes! Your dick really fills up my mouth and keep eating my pussy. Ohhh! Ahhhh! Ohhhh! Oh my god yes!”

“Do you want your pretty face fucked Miss Ripa?” Armando asked.

“I sure do!” Kelly replied.

Kelly is then shown lying on the rug as Armando is squatting over her face with his big cock in her mouth.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” Kelly said as Armando was tea bagging her. “Yes! Keep fucking my face! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!” The Hope & Faith actress then begins using her right hand to rub her pussy while taking the Latin hunk’s cock down her throat. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!”

Eventually, the hot actress/host/producer is back on her knees sucking Armando’s dick with much more vigor than before. Kelly even has her hands placed on the Spanish stud’s thighs for extra support too.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Oh my god yes! I can tell you’re enjoying my oral skills from how much that cock of yours is throbbing.” Kelly said confidently between sucks. She would begin taking much more of Armando’s schlong into her mouth. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! I love how that big dick slides down my throat.”

Eventually, Kelly would begin to deepthroat all 10 inches of Armando’s dong much to his surprise and delight.

“Holy shit! That feels so good.” Armando said loudly as the blonde MILF was basically devouring his man meat at this point.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Oh fuck!” Kelly said with a big smile while her mouth was covered with saliva. “I didn’t even think I could do that. I can’t wait to feel your hot cum all over my face.”

Thanks to the power of video editing, Armando is now sitting on the couch as Kelly is kneeled between his legs. He has a big smile on his face, as she bobs her head up and down on his cock.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack!” Kelly while slurping away at the Latin hunk’s big dick. She even uses her right hand to massage his balls as well. “I think you’ve got a lot of cum churning inside those nuts. I think it’s time for you to cum for me baby!” She then begins licking his cock up and down as if it were an ice cream cone. “I want that hot cream so bad! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Come on, give it to me! Blow your load on my face.”

After Kelly’s dirty talking, Armando grunts before his cock twitches and expels several loads of hot semen onto the beautiful older woman’s visage. The first cumshot covers her entire face and the second seals her left eye shut which makes her laugh.

“Ha! Ha! Ha! Oh my god yes!” Kelly said in an aroused tone after Armando glazed her face with cum. “I knew you had a lot of cum to give me!” The talented host then gives the stud’s huge cock a few more sucks before he walks off the stage.

“Bravo! That was incredible, Kelly.” Andy said while giving her a round of applause.

“Thank you! I hope everyone watching the video today enjoyed my performance.” Kelly replied with a big smile before scoping some jizz from her face and swallowing it. “Yum! I had a lot of fun with Armando’s cock. I may do this again, Andy.”

“Kelly, I would love to have you back.” Andy responded as he zoomed in closer to her spunk covered face. “Thanks for doing a video for Suck It Hollywood today.”

“You’re welcome and I might just do that. Bye guys!” Kelly said with a smile before blowing a kiss to the camera and waving goodbye.

End of Video 10
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 06:38:22 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2022, 04:51:34 PM »
Suck It Hollywood: Video 11
Starring: Dove Cameron, Madelaine Petsch & Vanessa Morgan
Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Titfucking, Rim, Facial, Swallow

The video begins with a shot of the usual Suck It Hollywood stage setup. But it is now decorated with plastic pumpkins with faces, tombstones and cobwebs. There is even a fog machine running to create the illusion of mist on the set and there is generic spooky music playing in the background as well.

“As you can see from the Suck It Hollywood set it is Halloween time!” Andy the resident cameraman and creator of the series said off-screen. “And as a special treat today’s video will feature two segments. So let’s not waste any more time and bring out today’s first celebrity performer.”

Dove Cameron is then shown walking through the fog and onto the set. The former Liv & Maddie actress is sporting her newly dark brown hair and is wearing a white gothic styled dress that shows off her cleavage and pale legs. She then takes a seat on the couch as Andy zooms in closer to her face.

“Great to finally see you on the site Dove. And you look so hot wearing that dress too.” Andy said as he focused his camera on the dark haired beauty’s breasts.

“Thank you, Andy! I admit that I’ve been a bit jealous watching all of those hot women sucking big cocks on camera. Since I love attention, I wanted to do it too. So here I am!” Dove said with a chuckle. “I also love all the Halloween decor on the stage too.”

“Hah! Thanks! So do you think you can suck a big dick better than all the women who have appeared in the videos before you?” Andy asked the Descendants actress.

“Well not to brag…but yes I do!” Dove replied with a confident smile. “That is why I agreed to appear today. So do you have a big cock for me to suck?”

“Ha! Ha! Ha! I sure do!” Andy replied with a laugh.

“That’s great! Because I know that the fans are going to enjoy seeing my dick sucking lips in action.” Dove replied with a sexy smirk while pointing to her pink plump lips.

“Sounds to me like you’re ready to get started. So do you want me to bring out the gentleman that you will be working with today?” Andy said with some excitement in his voice.

“Yes! I’m ready ! Bring him out now.” Dove replied with a smile while rubbing her manicured hands together.

Moments later, Jordan walks out to the Suck It Hollywood set. The biracial stud is already naked, and his long brown dick is ready to go.

“Fuck! His dick is so big.” Dove said while making a big dick reaction face upon seeing Jordan’s lengthy dong. “And he is so handsome too! Jordan, I’m going to suck your cock so good today.”

After a brief video transition, Dove is now on her knees with her tits pulled out of her dress and sucking Jordan’s big dick POV style. The former Disney actress makes loud wet noises as she continues to take more of the biracial hunk’s cock into her mouth.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm! Fuck! Your dick is so big!” Dove said while her mouth and chin are covered with drool. She then sticks out her wet tongue and Jordan begins to slap his cock across it. “I love that! She then goes right back to sucking him off. “Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! I love sucking big cocks.” The brunette beauty would then begin sucking on his large balls for a bit too. While she is doing that she begins jerking his cock using both of her dainty and tattooed hands. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! These are some tasty balls.”

As Dove continues to blow Jordan, he begins playing with and squeezing her boobs.

“Oh! I see that you like my titties. Don’t worry, I like that too!” Dove said with a smile as Jordan continued to fondle her breasts while she was now giving him a handjob.

“Yeah! Those are some nice tits!” Jordan replied with a grin.

Dove then smiles while looking up at him with her green eyes and begins sucking his big cock faster than before. Andy then zooms in closer to her face as she sucks away at Jordan’s cock.

“Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Hlurg! Mmhmm! I love gagging on your big dick.” Dove said with a smile before she placed Jordan’s huge brown cock between her breasts and started giving him a titjob. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahh! Oh yes! Fuck my titties with that big cock! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Oh yes! Fuck!”

Jordan has a grin on his face as he continues to saw his dick between Dove’s big tits.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! That’s it! Keep fucking my titties!” Dove said in an aroused tone.

After another video transition, Dove is now nude and is 69ing with Jordan on the couch. She is once again slurping away at his huge brown dick while he is eating out her pink pussy.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm! It’s so big.” Dove said between sucks. She then looks back at Jordan as he is eating her out. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Oh yes! Eat my pussy.

Jordan does just that before spreading her cheeks and starts to rim her ass.

“Oh my god! That feels so good! Yeah! Ohhh! Keep eating my booty.” Dove said with a satisfied smile before she went back to blowing Jordan while he was still rimming her backside. “Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! This big cock tastes so good!”

About 10 minutes later, Dove is laying on top of the large square ottoman with her head hanging off the edge as Jordan is standing over her head. The beautiful actress/singer would then open her mouth, and he begins face fucking her.

“Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Dove said as Jordan continued to fill her mouth with his huge brown dick. “Yeah! Fill my mouth up with that big fucking cock! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmm! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Mmhmm! Yes! Keep fucking my mouth!”

Dove continues to take Jordan’s big cock down her throat while now rubbing her tits. When she was done with receiving a face fuck from him, her entire face was covered with saliva.

After a quick video transition, Dove is back on her knees sucking away at Jordan’s cock. The Hairspray Live actress is using her right hand to jerk the base of the hung stud’s dick while using her left to strum her cooze. Also, the scene switches to a behind shot of the hot actress moving her ass from side to side as she blows Jordan too.

“Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Dove said before smiling and taking more of Jordan’s cock down her throat. In fact, she would even hold onto his legs for extra support as she does that. “Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Oh fuck! I know you’re loving how I deepthroat your big cock!”

Jordan nods in agreement with a smile before grabbing a handful of her brunette hair and fucking her mouth faster.

“Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! I thought so!” Dove said a laugh before using her skilled mouth and tongue to orally pleasure the hung stud’s cock some more. “Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Glack! I love your big cock!” The Schmigadoon actress continues to gag on Jordan’s big dick for a while. “Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmm! I want your cum now. Please cum for me!”

Jordan soon pries his lengthy shaft from her plump lips and begins jerking it using his right hand.

“Mm-hmm! Yes! Keep jacking that big cock for me.” Dove said while being in a total state of arousal. “I want you to blow your load on my face and I want to taste it too!”

“Fuck! I’m cuming!” Jordan said as he began blasting load after load of hot jizz onto the Descendants actress’ pretty face.

“Wow! It’s so hot and gooey.” Dove said with a smile while sporting her now cum-glazed face. She then scooped some of the spunk from her left cheek and swallowed it down. “Mmm! That was so good! I’m so glad I decided to appear on Suck It Hollywood today.”

“I was glad to have you, Dove. That was a hot performance.” Andy replied.

“Thanks! I hope you all enjoyed me sucking Jordan’s big cock! Bye everyone!” Dove said with a smile before she began sucking off the brown-skinned stud again. “Oh! Happy Halloween too!” She then laughs as the video faded to black.

After a quick video transition both Madelaine Petsch & Vanessa Morgan are shown sitting on the couch. The two Riverdale actresses are dressed as Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn respectively. They then smile for the camera as Andy zooms in closer to their smiling faces.

“Now these two lovely ladies will be performing in the second half of the Suck It Hollywood Halloween edition. So welcome, Madelaine & Vanessa and you both look great in those costumes too.” Andy said while complimenting the sexy pair.

“Thank you, Andy! I really enjoy Halloween since I get to dress up like this.” Madelaine replied in a seductive tone. “In fact, a lot of guys tell me that I should play Poison Ivy in a live action film and I agree.” She then chuckles.

“I love Halloween too! And as you can see, I am the Harley to Madi’s Ivy.” Vanessa chimed in with a smile before laughing. “I’m also excited to finally appear in a Suck It Hollywood video especially for Halloween. It should be fun!”

“That’s right, Nessa! Especially since we have sucked a lot of dicks together. It just makes sense to finally do it on camera.” Madelaine responded with a naughty smile while looking at her friend and co-star.

“Absolutely! So Andy, I hope you have a hung guy for us to blow today.” Vanessa replied while giving Madelaine a knowing look and smiling.

“Yes! The lucky stud is going to love having these red lips wrapped around his big fat cock today.” Madelaine said while puckering her dark plump lips.

“Hah Definitely! Well let me bring out Rocco for you right now.” Andy said with a chuckle.

Rocco who has blonde hair, a fit physique and deep tan soon walks out to the set. He is also wearing Halloween themed shorts with skulls and pumpkin designs with a very noticeable large lump inside of them.

“Oh my god! He is so fucking hot!” Madelaine said while basically eye fucking the bronze-skinned stud.

“Mm-hmm! Rocco, why don’t you take those shorts off for us?” Vanessa said with a naughty grin.

The well-put-together blonde stud smiles before pulling down his shorts. And his huge dick springs right out for the Riverdale duo. Madelaine & Vanessa would then give each other knowing looks after seeing the massive cock before them.

After a quick video transition, Madelaine & Vanessa are now on their knees while still wearing their costumes and sucking away Rocco’s big dick. They quickly start using the corn on the cob technique as they slide their moist lips across the blonde hunk’s long and hard shaft.

“Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmmm! Mmhmm Yeah! His cock is so big!” Madelaine & Vanessa said as they continued to suck Rocco’s schlong together. Soon Madelaine takes over and Vanessa begins sucking on his large balls.

“Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm!” Madelaine said as she continued to apply her expert oral skills to Rocco’s massive dick. “Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Glack! Glack! Glack! Hlurg! Mmmm! Mmhmm!” The hot redhead would then release the stud’s cock to the sound of a loud pop. “How do you like that?” She then flashes him a knowing smile before sucking his dick again. “Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! I love big cocks like yours and I cannot wait to make you cum.”

“That was fucking great!” Rocco replied with a smile.

“Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Rocco, your balls are delicious too.” Vanessa said with a smile as she continued to suck and fondle them. Before long, the Toni Topaz trades places with Madelaine. She then begins jerking the base of the chiseled hunk’s cock while blowing him. “Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Fuck! You are so huge.”

“Yes he is! You’re right Vanessa, his balls are good.” Madelaine said as she was chewing on his balls while caressing them. “I can already tell he has a lot of jizz for us inside his nuts. “Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmm! Mmhmm!”

Eventually, the Riverdale duo undress and are now nude. Madelaine soon begins to 69 with Rocco on the couch. Meanwhile, Vanessa is taking a breather while watching her friend blow the platinum-haired stud and pleasuring herself.

“Glack! Hlurg! Glack Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Madelaine said as she took Rocco’s cock deep down her throat. As she is doing that Rocco alternates between eating her cooze and her peach-like ass. “Oh fuck! It’s so big. That’s it! Keep eating my pussy and ass. Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! I just love good rimming.” She then laughs and returns to sucking the platinum-blonde hunk’s big dick. “Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!”

The video soon does a video edit and Vanessa has now taken Madelaine’s place on top of Rocco. He is happily licking and eating her pussy as she bounces her fine brown ass on his face. As this is happening, Madelaine is in the doggystyle position and is fingering herself to the action.

“Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Fuck! I love sucking your big dick!” Vanessa said in an aroused tone while now jerking Rocco’s saliva-soaked cock. She then returns to blowing the fit stud while he eats her cooze and rims her. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Yes! That feels so good! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Mmhmm! I love choking on big hard dicks.”

A few minutes later, Vanessa is on her knees and soon wraps her big brown boobs around Rocco’s huge cock to give him a titjob. As she is doing this Madelaine is behind her and begins to lick and kiss her co-star’s neck.

“Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Ahhh! Yeah! Fuck my big titties!” Vanessa said while looking up at Rocco as she cupped her tits together as he sawed his cock between them. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Mmhmm! Oh my god yes! Keep fucking my tits!” She then sucks the blonde hunk’s cock again for a bit. “Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmhmm!” Rocco then grabs Vanessa by her two-toned colored pigtails while basically face fucking her. “Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg! Glack! Hlurg!”

Sometime later, Madelaine has taken Vanessa’s place and is now deepthroating Rocco’s large cock. Meanwhile, Vanessa lustfully watches on while taking time to makeout with her best friend and co-star.

“Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Hlurg! Mmmm! Glack! Mmmm! Hlurg! Glack!” Madelaine said as she rapidly slurped on Rocco’s extremely drool soaked cock. “Oh fuck! Your cock is so good!” The Cherry Blossom actress then begins to deepthroat Rocco’s big dick. “Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Glack! Mmhmm! Holy shit!” She then begins slapping the stud’s cock onto her very wet tongue. “That’s it! Spank my tongue with that hard cock!”

“Oh! That looks so hot!” Vanessa said with a smile while pleasuring herself.

“Thanks, Vanessa! I say it’s time to make Rocco blow his load for us.” Madelaine replied while giving him a handjob now. She then licks on his cock a few more times. She then begins titfucking the hunk a few times. “Ohhh! Ahhh! Ohhh! Yes! Mmhmm! That’s it! Fuck my titties!”

“I agree! Let’s do it!” Vanessa responded in an aroused tone.

The hot Riverdale actresses begin to take turns deepthroating Rocco’s cock a few more minutes. They do this until the muscular blonde hunk grunts. He then jerks his big dick for a bit until he expels several cumshots onto both Madelaine & Vanessa’s beautiful faces. Afterwards, the hot friends begin makeout with each other again.

“Great job ladies!” Andy said in an excited tone. “That was an incredible way to end the Halloween edition of Suck It Hollywood.” He then applauded the sexy duo’s oral skills.

“Thanks Andy!!” Madelaine & Vanessa replied together.

“We really enjoyed sucking Rocco’s big cock today.” Madelaine said with a smile as Rocco left the set.

“Definitely! We should do this again.” Vanessa replied with a grin.

Andy would then zoom his lens closer to the sexy duo’s cum glazed faces as they wave goodbye. They would then leave the set together as the video goes dark.

End of Video 11
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 10:42:05 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, SnackAttack

Calibur009

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2023, 06:37:30 AM »
**Updated**

Suck It Hollywood: Video 12
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alexandra Daddario
Codes: MF, Oral, Titfucking, Rim, Facial

The newest Suck It Hollywood video began with a shot of the usual stage setup. A few seconds later, Alexandra Daddario walked onto the stage and sat on the red couch with her stellar legs crossed. The San Andreas actress was clad in a shimmering silver two-piece bikini that showcased her fantastic body and emphasized her famous boobs. The brunette beauty also wore black heels as the camera zoomed in closer to her lovely face.

“What an honor it is to finally have you make an appearance on the Suck It Hollywood website. So how are you today, Alexandra?” Andy Stevens asked off-screen.

“Thank you, Andy. I’m feeling great, and I’ve wanted to appear on the site for a while, but I’ve been busy. So I’m glad to finally do it today. Especially since you told me there was a big surprise waiting for me.” Alexandra replied with a wide smile and rubbed her manicured hands together in delight.

“Yes, that is correct. The theme of today’s video is fan appreciation. So one lucky fan is going to have the pleasure of receiving a blowjob from you.” Andy responded.

“That sounds wonderful. Well, I can’t wait to meet him.” Alexandra replied in a very enthusiastic tone.

“Okay, I will bring him right now. His name is Frederick, but he prefers to be called Fred. He is such a big fan of yours that he flew all the way from London just to meet you. He also told me that just thinking about you makes him hard as a bloody rock.” Andy responded with a chuckle.

“Oh wow! I don’t think I have ever heard a guy say that about me before.” Alexandra replied sarcastically followed by a laugh as she shrugged her shoulders.

“I’m sure you have. Are you ready to meet your biggest fan now?” Andy asked.

“Sure. Bring him out now.” Alexandra replied as she nodded her head and adjusted her famous large breasts.

Moments later, Fred walked onto the set and sat next to the Baywatch actress on the couch. The Englishman had dark brown hair, a mustache, and a fit physique. Additionally, he was dressed in a gray suit and black loafers.

“I must say, it is incredible to finally meet you in person, Miss Daddario. I’ve been a big fan of yours for quite some time.” Fred said in his English accent and with a smile as he shook the beautiful actress’s right hand. After that, he gave it a kiss, which made her smile.

“Oh, Fred! You’re a real gentleman, and it’s very nice to meet you as well. Andy didn’t tell me that you were so handsome.” Alexandra replied before she kissed the Brit’s left cheek.

“I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.” Andy quickly replied with a laugh.

“Fair enough. Okay, Fred, I’m ready to see just how big a fan of mine you are.” Alexandra said as she gave the Englishman a knowing look. Following that, she kneeled between his legs and began to unbuckle his belt.

“Miss Daddario, not to sound like a braggart. But I’m very confident that you’re going to be pleasantly surprised by what I’m packing inside my trousers.” Fred replied with a grin as the Italian beauty unzipped his pants.

Soon, Alexandra reached into Fred’s slacks and pulled out his footlong vanilla dick. After that, the hot brunette’s blue eyes widened at the sight of the Brit’s impressive phallus, and she smiled. Following that, the Layover actress gave the huge cock a playful slap just to make sure it was real.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fred, you have the biggest and thickest cock I’ve ever seen. Trust me, I’ve seen a lot of big dicks, but this is like holding a baseball bat.” Alexandra said with a laugh as she stroked the well-endowed Englishman’s member with both of her hands.

A few seconds later, Alexandra licked the underside of Fred’s lengthy cock. After that, the busty brunette wrapped her red lips around his pole and she began sucking it. In addition to that, she made loud wet sounds as she slurped away at the Londoner’s enormous dick.

“Mmm! Oh yeah! Your huge cock is so good!” Alexandra said as she bobbed her head up and down on Fred’s dick.

“Alex, I knew you were going to love the big surprise I had for you today.” Andy said as he zoomed in closer to the Closer actress as she continued to devour the Englishman’s immense penis.

“Fuck! You’re just damn big! I could suck your hard cock all day!” The We Summon the Darkness actress said as she continued to feast on Fred’s dong as if it contained the secret of life itself.

Soon, the brunette beauty removed her bikini top, exposing her famous round tits for the camera. Following that, the 5’ 8” actress wrapped her pale breasts around Fred’s saliva-stained cock and squeezed them together. With the lucky fan’s big cock now engulfed by the hot Italian’s large boobs, she proceeded to give him a titfuck.

“Dear lord! Miss Daddario, you are so talented and your breasts feel like heaven.” Fred said with a wide smile as the gorgeous brunette gave him a fantastic titjob.

“Oh yeah! I knew you were going to love how I fuck your huge cock with my big titties. Oh yeah! It feels so good!” Alexandra said in a very sexual tone as she continued her titty attack on the Brit’s long dick.

Moments later, Alexandra began to lick Fred’s cockhead as it smacked against her chin. In addition to that, the Texas Chainsaw 3D actress kept titfucking the well-hung Brit. But the New York-born beauty eventually ceased giving him a titjob, and she resumed sucking his big dick. In fact, she swallowed nine inches of his dong effortlessly as he spit flowed from her skilled mouth onto her perfect tits.

“Goddamn! That feels so bloody good!” Fred said while groaning as Alexandra was deepthroating his large cock.

“I know it did! But you haven’t anything yet.” Alexandra said with a naughty smile after she released Fred’s schlong from her mouth with a loud pop.

Alexandra grabbed Fred’s cock by its base with her right hand. After that, the Burying The Ex actress stuck out her tongue and she licked his dick up and down. Furthermore, the sexy brunette happily lapped up the pre-cum that the Englishman’s cock. Just seconds later, the Hall Pass actress slipped the Brit’s cock back into her mouth, and she sucked it more vigorously than before.

“Fred, I can’t wait until you cum all over my face and big tits!” Alexandra said as she gave her biggest fan a syrupy blowjob.

“I cannot wait to do that for you, Miss Daddario.” Fred replied with a smile.

“That’s a good boy! I’m going to drain your cock and balls so good!” Alexandra responded as she smacked his phallus across her wet tongue a few times.

Soon, the Baked in Brooklyn actress turned her attention to Fred’s balls and started to suck on them. In addition to that, she jacked his drool-drenched cock with her right hand.

“Mmm! Your nuts are so good, and they’re so cum heavy!” Alexandra said as she continued to lick and suck on Fred’s balls.

After a video transition, Fred was now naked, and he stood before the True Detective actress as she sucked him off. Also, the handsome Brit was holding onto the blue-eyed beauty’s long brown hair with his right hand as he was thrusting his meaty cock into her mouth.

“I just love the sensation of a huge cock hitting the back of my throat! Oh yeah! Don’t stop fucking my mouth!” Alexandra said as she greedily swallowed Fred’s large dick.

“Heavens! Miss Daddario, your mouth is a national treasure! Keep sucking my dick just like that!” Fred said with an impressed face as the San Andreas took his deep down her throat without gagging on it.

“Thanks and can me, Alex. With your big cock, you’ve earned it. Oh yeah! I can’t get enough of sucking your huge dick!” Alexandra said while bobbing along Fred’s schlong as long ropes of spit dangled from her mouth.

“Alex, can I eat your pussy?” Fred asked the hot actress as she blew him.

“Of course you can. This is an oral sex video, after all.” Alexandra replied with a smile and a wink. Following that, she stood up and removed her bikini bottom, revealing her trimmed pussy.

After a brief video edit, the pair were 69ing on the couch. Alexandra was lying on top of Fred’s sculpted body as she sucked away at his beefy dick. Meanwhile, the lucky Brit was joyfully dining on the hot brunette’s pink cooze.

“I’m having a great time sucking your big cock today! And I love how you eat my pussy! Keep it up!” Alexandra said in a cheerful tone as she sucked Fred’s dick like a seasoned pornstar.

Fred kept lapping at Alexandra’s honeypot for a while until he got an idea. Moments later, the Brit stuck his tongue into the Lost Girls and Love Hotels actress’s ass, and he began to rim her. That action caused the fit brunette to yelp in surprise.

“Oh god yes! I can appreciate any man who loves to eat my ass! Keep it up!” Alexandra said with a wide grin as she went back to slurping on Fred’s huge cock.

A good while later, the White Lotus actress was lying on top of a white square ottoman with her head dangling off the edge of it. A few seconds later, she opened wide as Fred fed his big dick into her cock hungry mouth. Soon, the hot brunette let out a series of wet sounds as the Englishman plunged his dong deep down her throat. Additionally, a lot of spit was dripping from the Italian beauty’s mouth as she swallowed Fred’s footlong dick.

“That’s it! Make me choke on your enormous cock! It’s so good!” Alexandra said as she continued to consume Fred’s lengthy member.

Much later, Alexandra was kneeling on the rug as she blew Fred’s cock in a POV-style perspective. As the talented actress sucked the lucky Brit’s dick, she maintained eye contact with him. In addition to that, the busty brunette had a firm grip on the Englishman’s hairy legs as she carried on and sucked him off with more zeal than before.

“Mmhmm! I love how your huge dick fills up my mouth! I can’t wait to feel your warm cum on my face and down my throat!” Alexandra said as she slurped on Fred’s veiny cock at a quick pace.

Soon, the Baywatch actress placed Fred’s wet dick between her chest and she began titfucking him. Being a professional, Andy was sure to focus his lens on her fantastic pale melons as she gave the lucky Brit an incredible titjob.

“Alex, I just love a good tit wank, and your boobs are exquisite.” Fred said with a smile as he slid his huge cock between the brunette beauty’s breasts.

Fred groaned in pleasure as he continued to hump Alexandra’s ample cleavage. He eventually pulled his big dick from her rack and began slapping her tits with it a few times. After that, the Mayfair Witches actress seized the Englishman’s vast cock and shoved it into her mouth.

“Fuck! I love your massive cock!” Alexandra said as she greedily sucked Fred’s manhood like it was going out of style. The Layover actress also used her right hand to work the Brit’s shaft with precession as she blew him.

“Good lord! I’m about to blow my load!” Fred warned the actress as she kept sucking his big cock.

“Come on! I want you to cover my face with all of that hot cum you have inside those big balls.” Alexandra replied in a sexually charged tone as she jacked Fred’s lengthy dick.

The gorgeous brunette jerked the Englishman’s dick with her right hand till he expelled a massive amount of jissom onto her forehead, the right side of her face, and onto her big tits. After that, the blue-eyed beauty scooped some cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed it with no shame at all.

“Bravo, Alexandra. Now, that was one of the hottest oral showcases I’ve seen since I started Suck It Hollywood.” Andy said as he zoomed his lens closer to her cumstained face.

“I appreciate that, Andy. Fred, it was great meeting you too, and sucking your huge English cock. My video better receive a five-star rating from everyone who watched it today.” Alexandra said with a laugh as she got to her feet and sat back on the couch.

“Alright, fans. That’s it for this edition of Suck It Hollywood. Be sure to join the website for weekly updates of your favorite celebrities performing oral sex. Later!” Andy said as he ended the video with Alexandra as she waved goodbye to the screen.

End of Video 12
« Last Edit: December 30, 2023, 03:48:23 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: SnackAttack

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2023, 03:16:31 PM »
Loved this chapter. Sounds to me like Alex has gotten a taste for British cock  ;D
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2023, 01:00:13 AM »
**Updated**

Suck It Hollywood: Video 13
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Miley Cyrus, Victoria Justice, Shakira, Nina Dobrev, Kiernan Shipka, Dua Lipa, Hailee Steinfeld, Aubrey Plaza, Camila Mendes & Scarlett Johansson
Codes: MF, MMF, Oral, Deepthroat, Titfuck, Facial

The newest Suck It Hollywood video began with a night shot of a seedy-looking motel. After that, it transitioned inside the building and focused on ten rooms. Soon, the viewers of the video were greeted by the voice of Andy Stevens. He of course was the cameraman, producer, and creator of the series.

“Hello, oral sex fans. I have a very special treat for everyone who is subscribed to the Suck It Hollywood website. Not to pat myself on the back, but this may be the most ambitious video that I have ever produced. That’s the reason why I rented this motel for tonight and hired some additional crew.” Andy said off-screen as he focused his lens on the door of the first motel room.

“Behind each of these ten motel rooms is a celebrity waiting to showcase her oral talent. Also, to make things more interesting, they all agreed to a two-minute time limit. So let’s see if they’re up to the challenge of making their guy blow his load before the time is up. Since there are ten rooms to get through, let’s begin.” Andy said as he entered the first motel room.

Inside the room, Miley Cyrus was sitting on the bed. The now-platinum blonde-haired musician wore a cut-off Iron Maiden T-shirt that showed off her midriff and tattooed arms, cut-off jean shorts, and red open-toe heels.

“Hi, Miley. Thanks for agreeing to participate in this special edition of Suck It Hollywood. Are you ready to begin the two-minute challenge?” Andy said as he zoomed in closer to the famous singer’s face as did her signature sneer.

“Hell yeah! I’m always ready. Being a singer, I’m very confident in my oral ability. I plan to milk that stud’s cock long before the timer is up.” Miley replied in her usual husky voice and with a smirk.

“OK. I will let you get started.” Andy responded.

Soon, Miley was joined by Jordan. He was a fit biracial black man with short black hair, a goatee, and a tattoo on his right bicep.

“Damn! He is cute. I can see from his bulge that he has a big dick too.” Miley said with a smile while she eye fucked the brown-skinned as he joined her in bed.

“Miley, you have two minutes to make him cum. Starting right now!” Andy said as a digital clock appeared in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Jordan then pulled down his boxers, freeing his ten-inch brown dick. After that, the Wrecking Ball singer’s blue eyes widened as she grasped his cock. Soon, the slim blonde musician opened her big mouth and inhaled a good portion of the biracial stud’s member.

“Holy shit! This one big dick!” Miley said as she slurped on Jordan’s dong.

As the Midnight Sky singer sucked off Jordan, long ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth. The former Hannah Montana actress also stroked his long shaft with her right hand as she feasted on the biracial man’s cock.

“Goddamn! You have a lot of dick! After I milk your cock, I’m going to swallow all of your cum!” Miley said as she bobbed her head up and down on Jordan’s manhood.

Soon, the video switched to a brief shot of Miley swaying her slim but nice-looking ass from side to side as she blew Jordan. After licking the brown-skinned stud’s dick up and down, the former Disney Channel actress wrapped her red lips around his pole, and she began deepthroating him. Meanwhile, there were 50 seconds left on the digital clock.

“Mmhmm! I want to swallow your cum so bad! I can tell you’re about to pop from all the pre-cum you’re leaking!” Miley said as she continued sucking Jordan’s dick as if she were a woman possessed.

While the We Can’t Stop singer was gagging on Jordan’s brown schlong, she massaged his nuts with her left hand. With 19 seconds left on the cock, the biracial stud man let out a grunt as he came down Miley’s throat. After that, the Party in the USA singer swallowed his seed and smiled at the camera. A few seconds later, the blonde beauty shot out her skilled long tongue, and she began licking the stud's cock up and down.

“That was some fucking tasty cum. I told everyone that I was going to milk Jordan’s cock before the timer was up, and I always back up what I say.” Miley said with a proud smile as she licked her lips. After that, she began sucking on Jordan’s balls as she jacked his still spit-stained dick with her right hand.

“Great job, Miley. That was hot. I’ll let you have some more fun with Jordan. It’s time to see who is in the next room.” Andy said as he left the popular musician’s room.

Moments later, Andy walked into the second motel room and was greeted by Victoria Justice as she sat on the edge of the bed. The Victorious actress wore a pink bikini top that showcased her ample cleavage, tiny white shorts, and pink open-toe heels.

“What’s up, Victoria? Do you think you can beat the two-minute challenge?” Andy asked the Eye Candy actress.

“I’m doing great, Andy, and I plan to receive a big facial today.” Victoria replied with a bright smile before she laughed.

“I love your positive attitude, Victoria.” Andy responded with a chuckle.

Moments later, the producer brought in Rocco, a blonde man with a sculpted and tanned physique. Victoria’s jaw dropped at the sight of the physical specimen who stood before her. Following that, the Afterlife of the Party actress sat on her knees in front of the blonde stud, and she looked up at him with her brown eyes.

“Wow! Rocco, you look like a Greek god.” Victoria said with a thirsty look on her beautiful face as she smiled at the fit man.

“I can tell you’re ready to get started. So let the two-minute challenge begin right now.” Andy said with a laugh as the digital timer began.

Victoria wasted no time and pulled Rocco’s footlong cock out of his gold shorts. The Trust actress then gasped at the sight of the blonde man’s bronze rod. But she quickly regained her composure and wrapped her pink lips around the blonde stud’s beefy cock. The Victorious actress also worked the hunk’s lengthy shaft with a twisting motion as she sucked him off.

“Oh my god! Your cock is so huge! But I still plan to have you cumming on my face before the time is up.” Victoria said as she swallowed more of Rocco’s large cock, and she massaged his balls.

Soon, the Eye Candy actress removed her top and smiled. After that, the Puerto Rican beauty spat on Rocco’s big dick, wrapped her fantastic breasts around his cock, and squeezed them together. Meanwhile, there were 49 seconds left on the clock as the hot brunette titfucked the blonde stud.

“The last time I checked, titfucking wasn’t against the rules. Plus, I have great tits and I wanted to show them off. Oh my god! Keep fucking my titties just like that! It feels so good!” Victoria cooed with a laugh as Rocco sawed his manhood between her boobs.

A few seconds later, the First Time actress resumed sucking off the blonde beefcake. On top of that, several ropes of spit dangled from her mouth as she gave him a syrupy blowjob. Also, the brunette beauty massaged the stud’s large balls with her right as she continued her oral assault on his big cock.

“I want you to cum on my face! Please do it now!” Victoria said as she slurped on Rocco’s meaty dong.

Before long, Rocco sprayed the Summer Night actress's gorgeous profile with a thick load of milky cum. After that, she smiled about her achievement with only ten seconds left on the clock.

“Yes! I emptied Rocco’s balls and I received the facial I wanted. So I’m pretty satisfied.” Victoria said with a triumphant smile as the camera zoomed in on her cum glazed face.

“Indeed you did, Victoria. That was a fantastic effort.” Andy replied in a chipper tone.

The cameraman promptly left the motel room as Victoria waved goodbye to him. After that, she began blowing Rocco again, and the stud couldn’t be happier.

“OK, it’s time to see who is inside the third room.” Andy said as he opened the door.

Waiting inside was world-famous singer Shakira. The Whenever, Wherever singer wore a two-piece purple bikini as she stood next to the bed. Shortly, she began to seductively shake her ass and hips for the camera with a naughty smile.

“Hello, Shakira. I’m glad you accepted the two-minute challenge.” Andy said.

“Do you have two men for me? That was our agreement for me to perform in this video. Remember?” Shakira asked in her Colombian accent with her arms folded as she glared at the producer.

“Yes, I do. Hopefully, they are up to your standards.” Andy replied with a chuckle.

Soon, two men named Logan and Mike entered the motel room. Both men had dark brown hair, similar facial features, and mustaches.

“Si! They will do just fine. I’m ready to suck some dick now.” Shakira said with a sexy laugh.

“OK, I will start the clock for you now.” Andy said as the digital timer appeared on the screen.

The famous 5’ 2” singer rested on her knees between the two hunks. After that, both men whipped out their eight-inch fat cocks for her. The Columbian quickly seized Mike’s cock and began blowing him. Also, she jerked Logan’s dick with her left hand as she sucked off his buddy. Ten seconds later, she turned her attention to Logan and began sucking him off.

“Mmm! I can’t get enough of sucking your big hard dicks! They’re so good!” Shakira said as she swiftly alternated between blowing Mike and Logan.

Soon, the Try Everything singer sped up her efforts and slurped on the duo’s big white cocks faster. Right now, there were 45 seconds left on the clock as the Hips Don’t Lie singer deepthroated Logan’s dong. Following that, the Spanish beauty gave Mike the same treatment as ropes of spit dangled from her skilled mouth.

“Yes, I love sucking your big cock!” The Spanish songstress said as she devoured Mike’s dick.

Just seconds later, the She Wolf singer was focused on Logan’s cock and stuffed it into her mouth. She also made loud wet sounds as she slurped on his manhood.

“Keep fucking my throat with that big hard dick! I want you both to cum on my face!” Shakira said as she choked down more of Logan’s cock.

Now nine seconds were remaining on the clock as Mike and Logan showered Shakira’s beautiful face with several streaks of jissom. After that, the famous musician stuck out her tongue and licked the excess cum off Mike’s cock.

“They made my face so sticky, and I proved why I am the undisputed goddess of oral sex.” Shakira boasted as she proudly sported her cum facial for the camera.

“I never doubted that for a second. Bravo, Shakira” Andy said as he applauded the popular singer.

After that, he left Shakira’s motel room as she sucked off Mike and Logan again. A few seconds later, the cameraman focused his lens on the fourth motel room.

“Time to see who is waiting inside of room four.” Andy said as he opened the door.

Soon, the cameraman focused on Nina Dobrev as she lay seductively on the bed. The Vampire Diaries actress wore a red lace bra and matching panties. Additionally, she smiled and waved at Andy as he zoomed in closer to her pretty face.

“Hello, Andy. I can’t wait to suck a big cock tonight. I know you have one for me, right?” Nina said bluntly with a naughty grin.

“Of course I do, Nina.” Andy replied.

A few seconds later, a muscular man with a bald head and green eyes named Orion entered the motel room. After that, the handsome bald man joined the sexy Bulgarian actress in bed.

“Fun fact: Orion is also from Canada.” Andy said with a chuckle.

“Great! It will be fun to blow a fellow Canadian. Start the clock, I’m ready.” Nina replied as she looked at Orion as if he was nothing but a piece of meat.

“OK, your two-minute challenge will begin now.” Andy responded just before the digital cock cued up.

Nina immediately reached into Orion’s underwear and fished out his veiny 11-inch cock. The brown-skinned beauty’s eyes widened in disbelief at how big his phallus was. But the Lucky Day actress quickly got over it and wrapped her red lips around the Canuck’s dong. It wasn’t long until she had seven inches of his cock stuffed down her throat.

“Damn! It’s sucking on a big Canadian sausage! You’re so fucking big!” Nina said as she continued bobbing her head up and down on Orion’s schlong.

As the leggy actress continued blowing the Canadian stud, she fondled his heavy balls with her left hand. Meanwhile, there were 35 seconds left on the digital clock. Right now, the Dog Days actress was smacking Orion’s enormous vanilla cock across her tongue. After that, the dark-haired beauty resumed giving him a syrupy blowjob, and she stroked his shaft with her right hand with a twisting motion.

Over time, Nina deepthroated Orion’s entire cock. However, her gag reflex would soon kick in, and she quickly expelled it from her mouth. Following that, the Let’s Be Cops actress moved on and began sucking on his meaty Canadian balls. In addition to that, she jerked his spit-covered dick with her right hand as she licked his nuts.

“Mmm! Your balls are so good!” Nina said as she continued to lick and suck on Orion’s ball sack.

There were now 13 seconds on the clock as Nina was sucking Orion’s schlong with everything that she had. And her persistence paid off as the Canadian hunk began to fill her mouth with a load of hot cum. Soon, the former Degrassi actress smiled as she gulped down the stud’s spunk. After that, the Run This Town actress opened her mouth to show that she did swallow all the Canuck’s cum.

“That was very impressive, Nina.” Andy said as he focused his camera on her face.

“Thank you, Andy. I enjoyed it and I know Orion did too. It was fun sucking a big dick on camera.” Nina said as she continued playing with the Canadian hunk’s cock.

“I can tell that you enjoyed yourself, Nina.” Andy replied.

Soon, the cameraman exited the Vampire Diaries actress's room and entered the fifth room. After that, the viewers were treated to the sight of Kiernan Shipka as she sat on the edge of her motel bed. The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina actress wore a white halter that showed off her toned midriff, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes.

“Hi, Kiernan. How are you?” Andy said as he zoomed in closer to her.

“I’m feeling great, Andy. This is the part where you ask me what I’m going to be doing in the video, right?” Kiernan replied sarcastically before she laughed.

“Usually, it would be. Are you ready to begin your challenge?” Andy responded with a chuckle.

“Yes, I’m more than ready. Everyone watching the video is going to be blown away by my oral performance.” The blonde starlet replied with a sexy smirk.

“I’m sure they will, Kiernan. Your two-minute challenge will start right now.” Andy responded.

Just as the digital clock began, a suave-looking man with a fit physique, light brown hair, and a perfectly trimmed beard named Julian entered the room. Kiernan immediately dropped to her knees upon seeing the handsome man and pulled down his boxer briefs. After that, the Irish beauty grasped his long ten-inch cock, and she began to stroke it.

“Oh my god! This is the biggest and most perfect dick I’ve ever seen.” Kiernan said as she licked the sides of Julian’s schlong.

Soon, the Let It Snow actress parted her pink lips, and she slipped the well-endowed man’s penis into her mouth. The petite blonde also used both of her dainty hands to stroke Julian’s shaft as she gave him a wet blowjob.

“It’s going to be fun making your big meaty cock! It’s so good!” Kiernan said as she licked, slurped, and sucked on Julian’s immense penis.

Inch by inch, the Swimming with Sharks actress began to take more of Julian’s giant dick into her soothing mouth. By the time the petite blonde was done, she had successfully throated a good nine inches of Julian’s vanilla dick. Which was impressive for the 5’ 2” starlet. A few seconds later, she began sucking the dapper man’s enormous cock with more vigor than before. Meanwhile, there were only 30 seconds left on the clock.

“Mmm! I love how your big cock stretches my mouth. I can taste your pre-cum, so I know I’m close to making you blow your load.” Kiernan as she kept giving Julian a syrupy blowjob.

Kiernan was correct in her assessment because Julian was indeed ready to cum. And with eight seconds remaining on the clock, he proceeded to cover the pretty blonde’s face with several streaks of jissom. As a matter of fact, her right eye was now glued shut from all the hot cum the stud shot on her face.

“Oh my god! You got me good!” Kiernan said as she laughed about the sheer volume of spunk that Julian sprayed on her face.

“Kiernan, that was a hot performance, and thanks for appearing in this special video. Now it’s time to see who’s waiting inside of room six.” Andy said as he walked out of the blonde starlet’s room.

Just seconds later, Andy opened the door to the next motel room and was greeted by the sight of Dua Lipa bending over while stretching her long legs. Of course, Andy couldn’t help himself, and he used his camera for some gratuitous shots of the Let’s Get Physical singer’s ass. The Love Again singer wore a yellow leotard, matching ankle socks, and white sneakers.

“What’s up, Dua? Looks like you’re getting ready for your challenge.” Andy said with a chuckle.

“Yes, I always do warm-up exercises before I do anything physical. That includes sucking a big cock. I’m ready for my two-minute challenge, and it should be fun.” Dua replied in her English accent before she rested on her knees.

“I love your enthusiasm! Here is the man you will be blowing.” Andy responded.

Soon, Zack, a six-foot man with blonde hair and blue eyes, entered the room. Moments later, the digital clock began to count down, and Dua wasted no time and yanked the blonde stud’s underwear down to his ankles. Following that, the famous musician grasped the tall man’s 11-inch dick, parted her red lips, and slipped it into her mouth. Additionally, the Levitating singer used both of her manicured hands to work Zack’s lengthy cock as she sucked it.

“Oh yes! It’s sucking on a huge banana! It’s so fucking big!” Dua said with a smile as she slurped away at Zack’s long vanilla pole.

Soon, Dua spat on the blonde man’s lengthy dick, and she began sucking it much faster. Before long, the Albanian beauty made loud wet sounds as she feasted on Zack’s cock. Eventually, the Don’t Start Now singer swallowed all eleven inches of his long schlong.

“I love the feeling of a long cock sliding down my throat! The sensation is just fucking incredible!” Dua said as she slobbered on Zack’s big dick.

With 40 seconds remaining on the clock, the hot UK musician placed her hands on Zack’s muscular legs, and she began bobbing along his dick much faster. Meanwhile, Andy cut to a behind shot of the New Rules singer’s shapely booty as she sucked off the tall blonde. Additionally, her leotard was stained with saliva as she continued her oral assault.

“I know you have a lot of cum inside those balls for me! I can’t wait until you blow your load on my face!” Dua said while massaging Zack’s nuts as she kept blowing him.

Right now, 15 seconds remained on the clock as Zack grunted. After that, the blonde man plastered the 5’ 8” musician’s beautiful face with a huge load of spunk. When he finished cumming on the leggy songstress’s face, she seized his dick, stuck out her tongue, and licked the excess jissom off it. Following that, the popular recording artist proceeded to gulp down the cum inside her mouth.

“That was delicious. I loved getting physical with that long dick today.” Dua said with a satisfied smile as Andy focused on her cum covered face.

“Wow! That was great, Dua, and thanks again for taking part in this video.” Andy replied just before leaving the hot singer’s motel room.

Moments later, the cameraman opened the door to the seventh motel room and went inside. Hailee Steinfeld was sitting on the bed with an impatient look on her face. The Hawkeye actress was clad in an orange bikini top, jean shorts that showed off her impressive legs, and black heels.

“Finally! I was wondering when you were going to get to me. It’s been boring just sitting in here for the past few minutes.” Hailee said with a laugh as she smiled for the camera.

“Hello, Hailee. I’m sure my friend Kevin can help you get over your boredom.” Andy said with a chuckle to the Coast singer.

Soon, a shirtless man with a fit physique and brown hair entered Hailee’s room. The Dickinson actress’s brown eyes were immediately drawn to the stud’s chiseled physique as he approached her.

“Yes, I believe he can, Andy. I’m ready to begin my challenge now.” Hailee said with a smile as she kneeled on the carpeted motel floor.

“I knew you would like him, Hailee. The two-minute challenge starts right now. Good luck!” Andy replied as the digital clock appeared and began counting down.

Hailee without hast yanked down Kevin’s shorts, revealing his 9.5-inch dick. After that, the Bumblebee actress smiled at the sight of it, and she pulled back her long brown hair. Next, she grasped the well-put-together man’s cock and wrapped her luscious pink lips around it. Additionally, the Most Girls singer worked the brunette man’s shaft with her left manicured hand as she sucked his big dick.

“Oh my god! Your cock is so big and perfect! I love sucking it, and my dicksucking lips will have you cumming for me in no time!” Hailee boasted as applied her elite oral skills to Kevin’s big dick.

A few seconds later, the Back To Life sped up her oral efforts and sucked Kevin’s dick faster. In addition to that, she removed her bikini top, exposing her medium-sized breasts. After that, the leggy brunette turned her attention to the hunk’s balls and began sucking on them. The Pitch Perfect 2 actress also jacked his saliva-stained cock as she licked his nuts.

Several seconds later, the Love Myself singer resumed blowing Kevin. By this point, her mouth was covered with saliva as she continued to showcase her incredible oral talent. Soon, the Dickinson actress placed Kevin’s dick between her tits and gave him a titjob as 39 seconds remained on the clock.

“Yes! I love how that big cock feels sliding between my tits!” Hailee said with a smile as she titfucked the tanned stud.

Moments later, Hailee encased her perfect lips around Kevin’s cock and began sucking it much faster than before. Additionally, the brunette beauty flicked her tongue across the fit hunk’s cockhead several times before she took his cock deeper into her mouth. On top of that, the Starving singer massaged the stud’s balls with her left hand as she bobbed along his schlong.

“I love sucking your big dick! I want you to shoot your load all over my pretty face! I know you want to do it!” Hailee said with a lustful smile as she feasted on Kevin’s big cock like it was her final meal.

Hailee kept blowing Kevin with only 12 seconds left on the clock. The beautiful actress/singer did that until his cock erupted, and he sprayed her face with several ropes of milky jissom. In addition to that, some of his cum splashed onto her lovely breasts as well. After the Hawkeye actress received her facial, she smiled and continued to blow the brown-haired man.

“That was so good. I was starving for some big dick today. Thanks for asking me to be a part of his special Suck it Hollywood, Andy.” Hailee said in a cheerful tone as the cameraman zoomed in closer to her cumstained face.

“You're welcome, Hailee. That was a hell of a performance as well.” Andy replied before he left the Edge of Seventeen actress’s room.

A few seconds later, Andy focused his lens on the eighth motel room. He then spoke again before entering it.

“Okay, we are getting close to the end of the video. Time to see who is waiting behind his door.” Andy said as he went inside the room.

After the cameraman entered the room, he saw Aubrey Plaza staring at her motel room’s window with her usual deadpan expression. The Parks and Recreation actress sported her newly dyed blonde hair, a black mini-dress, and matching heels.

“Good evening, Aubrey. How’s it going?” Andy said as he zoomed his lens closer to the Ingrid Goes West actress’s amazing legs before he focused on her face.

“Fuck you, Andy! I’m just messing with you. I’m doing fine, and since I’m here to suck a big cock today, let’s cut the bullshit and get on with it.” Aubrey said with a slight chuckle as she glared at the cameraman.

“Alright, just be gentle with him, Aubrey.” Andy replied with a laugh.

Soon, a buff young man with sandy blonde hair named Chris entered the room. The Emily the Criminal actress made an impressed face as she rested on her knees.

“I can’t promise that.” Aubrey replied with a naughty smirk as the two-minute countdown began.

The Puerto Rican beauty immediately yanked Chris’s underwear, freeing his ten-inch cock. After that, she quickly seized his vast dick and stroked it with her right hand.

“I’m about to suck your big cock like I’m mad at it.” Aubrey said as she wrapped her red lips around Chris's schlong, and she made loud wet sounds as she blew him.

Soon, the To-Do List actress spat on the blonde hunk’s dick, and she began slurping on it faster. In addition to that, the olive-skinned beauty worked the young stud’s pink shaft with her left hand. The sexy older woman also fondled the fit stud’s balls as she sucked him off.

“It’s such a big fucking cock! I love it! I’m going to drain your balls so good!” Aubrey said as she began deepthroating Chris’s huge dick.

The Little Hours actress held Chris’s big cock in her throat for several seconds before she released it with a loud pop. With 29 seconds left on the digital clock, she spat on the blonde man’s cock and began sucking it more aggressively than before. Additionally, long streams of spit were dangling from the blonde actress’s mouth as she slobbered on Chris’s meaty dick.

“Yes! Keep fucking my throat just like that!” Aubrey said as she continued her oral assault on Chris’s manhood.

Soon, the April Ludgate actress began smacking her pretty face with Chris’s dong a few times and laughed. After that, she shoved his cock back into her mouth and sucked it with great skill and determination.

“I want your load now! Give it to me! Damn it!” Aubrey said as she devoured Chris’s large member.

With seven seconds remaining, Chris blasted a load of thick cum onto Aubrey’s forehead, the right side of her face, and inside her mouth. Following that, the Scott Pilgrim vs the World actress gave the blonde man a satisfied look as she gulped down his spunk.

“Mmm! That was very great. Thanks for pairing me up with Chris. I enjoyed sucking his big dick tonight.” Aubrey said with a half smile as Andy focused on her jizz soaked face.

“Wow! That was a very hot oral performance, Aubrey. See you later.” Andy said as he left the motel room.

Just seconds later, Andy entered the ninth motel room. The viewing audience was now treated to Camila Mendes lying prone on her bed with her feet up. The Riverdale actress wore a two-piece green bikini and black six-inch heels. Soon, the Brazilian beauty waved and smiled at the cameraman/producer.

“Hi, Andy. I just woke up since I’ve been inside this boring room for so long. Can I just start my two-minute challenge now?” Camila said with a yawn as the cameraman zoomed in on her great-looking ass.

“Sure thing, Camila. I have the perfect guy for you as well.” Andy replied with a chuckle.

A handsome Hispanic man named Armando entered the room. The Latin stud had light brown hair and a sculpted physique. He also wore red boxer shorts as he approached the Riverdale actress.

“Yes! He will do nicely. Come and get in bed with me.” Camila said to Armando with a wide smile as she perked up.

The Veronica Lodge actress quickly got into the doggystyle position to Armando’s right. After that, she pulled out his 10-inch olive cock, and her eyes widened at the sight of it. Following that, the digital clock appeared and began to count down.

“Holy shit! Armando, you’re packing a big one!” Camila said with a grin as she grasped his huge dick and wrapped her dark red lips around it.

The dark-haired beauty made loud wet noises as she slurped away at the Hispanic stud’s big cock. Additionally, the Perfect Date actress worked his veiny shaft with her left hand and fondled his large nuts as she sucked his cock non-stop. On top of that, a river of spit flowed from the hot Brazilian’s skilled mouth as she consumed the Latin man’s schlong.

“I’m going to suck you dry tonight! Your big dick feels so good sliding down my throat! I love it so much!” Camila said as she continued to give Armando a syrupy blowjob.

Soon, Camila began sucking on Armando’s cojones as she jacked his spit-covered cock with her left hand. Moments later, the Palm Springs actress resumed sucking the Latin hunk’s dick with more zeal than before. While that was going on, 40 seconds remained on the clock. In addition to that, Andy switched to a behind shot of Camila’s shapely backside as she continued to blow Armando.

“Mmhmm! His big dick is so good! I can’t wait until he cums all over my face!” Camila said as she blew and sucked off the Latin man like no tomorrow.

Camila eventually removed her bikini top, exposing her medium-sized tits. The olive-skinned beauty then wrapped her breasts around Armando’s big cock and gave him a titfuck. But she quickly returned to blowing the Hispanic man and even attempted to deepthroat his huge dick.

“Fuck me! You’re so big! It’s so much cock!” Camila said as she successfully swallowed nine inches of Armando’s Spanish dong.

When the Coyote Lake actress finished deepthroating Armando, the Latin stud’s schlong and balls were drenched with her saliva. Following that, she began licking his cock up and down as if it were an ice cream cone. With ten seconds remaining on the clock, the well-endowed man fired a big cumshot onto the Brazilian beauty’s face and forehead. After that, Andy zoomed in closer on the Riverdale actress’s now cum and spit-covered face.

“See! I said I was going to suck Armando dry, and I did just that. Damn! I had such a great time blowing this handsome man tonight.” Camila said as she continued to play with the Hispanic man’s cock.

“Definitely, Camila. That was a fantastic oral showcase.” Andy replied before he left the Veronica Lodge actress’s room.

Soon, Andy focused his lens on the door to the tenth and final room. Following that, he provided some more commentary to the viewing audience.

“Well, I took some time, but we finally made it to the last room. It’s time to see who is waiting for us inside.” The producer said as he opened the door and entered the room.

“Greetings, Andy. I was very pleased when you contacted me about appearing in this edition of Suck It Hollywood. Natalie told me how much fun she had when she appeared, so I decided to do it as well.” Scarlett Johansson said in her throaty voice and with a bright smile.

The Black Widow actress wore a gold two-piece bikini and clear open-toe heels. In addition to that, the blonde beauty’s swimwear showed off her amazing curvy body, and she sported a sun-kissed tan.

“I’m glad you did, Scarlett. It’s always great to have a big star such as yourself be a part of this special video.” Andy replied as he zoomed in on the Lucy actress's beautiful face.

“Thank you. I just hope you have a very well-endowed guy for me tonight.” Scarlett responded with a chuckle and a wink.

“Of course I do, and I’m sure you’re going to have a lot of fun with him.” Andy replied with a chuckle.

Lorenzo, a handsome Italian man with black hair and a tan, entered the room. The Sicilian hunk also wore blue gym shorts, and he had a hairy chest and legs.

“Oh wow! You were right, Andy. I’m ready to begin my two-minute challenge now.” Scarlett said as she left the bed and sat on her knees in front of Lorenzo.

The digital clock appeared as Scarlett reached into the Italian man’s shorts and yanked out his footlong dick. After that, the Avengers actress clutched the stud’s impressive member and encased her pink lips around it. Before long, the Jewish beauty was making loud slurping sounds as she devoured the dark-haired stud’s huge sausage.

“Oh fuck! Lorenzo, your cock is so huge! But I’m always up for a challenge.” Scarlett said as she stroked the Italian man’s schlong before she began feasting on it again. Additionally, the Don Jon actress worked the stud’s shaft with her right hand, and she massaged his balls with her left hand as she consumed more of his enormous dick.

The Under the Skin actress eventually deepthroated ten inches of Lorenzo’s Italian schlong. Furthermore, long ropes of drool dripped from the curvy blonde’s mouth as she consumed the Sicilian’s big dick.

“Holy shit! I love the feeling of a huge cock going down my throat! It feels so damn good, and you’re definitely bigger than my husband!” Scarlett said with a naughty smile as she kept sucking Lorenzo’s massive dick.

Soon, Scarlett removed her bikini top, and she placed Lorenzo’s drool-drenched cock between her round tits. Following that, the Rough Night actress squeezed her breasts together and gave the Italian man a top-notch titjob. Meanwhile, Andy switched to a brief shot of the New York-born beauty’s round booty as 39 seconds remained on the clock.

“Oh fuck yes! Fuck my tits with that big cock!” Scarlett said with a wide grin.

Scarlett promptly resumed sucking Lorenzo’s lengthy cock with much more enthusiasm than before. In fact, the Iron Man 2 actress even slapped his cockhead across her wet tongue a few times as she applied her elite oral talent to his big dick.

“Yes! I love sucking your huge cock! I can’t wait to swallow your load!” Scarlett said as she incorporated some dirty talk into her blowjob routine.

The Lost in Translation actress was currently caressing Lorenzo’s large balls as she slurped away at his enormous cock. Furthermore, the A-list actress made loud choking sounds as she eventually swallowed the Italian hunk’s footlong dick.

“Fuck! You’re such a damn mouthful! I want to taste your cum now!” Scarlett said as she kept feasting on Lorenzo’s dong.

Right now, Scarlett was giving Lorenzo a blowjob, and she used both of her hands to jerk his shaft with a twisting motion. The green-eyed beauty did that until the Italian man fired several streams of cum onto her face and in her talented mouth with seven seconds remaining on the clock. Just seconds later, the gorgeous actress looked at the camera before she happily swallowed all the spunk inside her mouth.

“God! That was easily the biggest cock I’ve ever sucked, and I have sucked a lot of big dicks in during my career. And if I ever get bored with acting, I could just suck dick on camera for a living.” Scarlett said with a loud laugh as the camera focused on her cumstained face.

“ScarJo you’re a natural at it. In fact, I would dare to say if the Oscars had a category for oral sex, you would win it easily.” Andy replied in a cheerful tone.

“Thanks, Andy.” Scarlett said with a smile as she continued to suck Lorenzo’s cock.

“Fans, this special edition of Suck It Hollywood has come to an end. Now, if you want to see more of your favorite celebrities sucking big cocks on camera, be sure to subscribe to the Suck It Hollywood website for weekly updates. In fact, there’s a ten percent discount if you sign up today. Bye, everyone.” Andy said as the video ended and faded to black.

The End
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 03:17:05 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, SnackAttack

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA