Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Paid The Cost To Fuck The Boss (Jessica Alba)  (Read 15139 times)

thewildcard

Paid The Cost To Fuck The Boss (Jessica Alba)
« on: March 16, 2024, 08:13:23 AM »
This story is fiction, it did not happen. Please do not post it on another site without my permission.

Paid The Cost To Fuck The Boss

Jessica Alba. Actress, businesswoman, philanthropist, wife, MILF. A woman of many talents known as many things was sitting at her opulent desk.  Her long, manicured fingers drumming impatiently on the polished wood as she saw a small hint of her own reflection across the surface. She was wearing a tight, black skirt that hugged her curvy hips and a crisp, white blouse that emphasized her ample cleavage. Today was different. Today, she was going to take what she wanted. Today, she was going to cheat on her husband. And she knew just the man for the job.

Her gaze wandered over to Riley, the errand boy who had been coming to her office for months now. She couldn't recall who hired him, but she was glad he was part of the help. He was a tall, young man in his late twenties, with broad shoulders and a lean, athletic build. His dark hair was styled in a messy, sexy bedhead, and his green eyes smoldered with an unmistakable air of arrogance and dominance. he was a bad boy. In other words, her type of man from the past life before marriage. Jessica had always found him irresistible, and today, she was going to act on those feelings.

She leaned forward, resting her elbows on the desk, and flashed him a sultry smile. "Riley," she purred, her voice low and seductive. "I've been meaning to talk to you about something." He raised an eyebrow, clearly amused by her brazenness. She could tell he knew exactly what she was thinking.

Jessica stood up, slowly unbuttoning her blouse as she did so, revealing her lacy black bra beneath. Riley's eyes widened, and a smirk tugged at the corners of his mouth. "What is it, Jessica?" he asked her.

She slid her skirt down her hips, revealing her black lace thong, and stepped out of it, standing before him completely naked. "I think you know exactly what I want," she breathed, walking slowly around the desk. "I want you to fuck me. Let's just say I need a good fucking after all the frustrations I've had this week. You know what I mean."

Riley's eyes gleamed with desire and smugness as he took in the view of her dropping her pants and revealing a black thong underneath. Jessica still had her fit, slender dancer's body after all these years of staying in shape. "I don't think that's a very good idea," he said, his voice firm but playful, as if he was teasing her to make sure he was hearing her right. "You're my boss, after all. Are you gonna fire me after we fuck?" He leaned back in his chair, revealing the bulge in his pants.

Jessica laughed softly, shaking her head. "Oh, please," she scoffed. "You know that doesn't matter here. No one is going to know about this. The doors are locked, so who is going to walk in on us?" She moved closer to him, pressing her body against his chair. "You're not really thinking I'll fire you. That's just an excuse," she whispered, running her hands up his chest and over his shoulders. "I know you're not really thinking about that."

Her words seemed to embolden him, and he leaned forward, his face inches from hers. "You're right. I've always wanted to fuck you ever since I seen you in that one movie." He smirked. "You know the one. It's in black and white and you were some stripper."

Jessica felt a thrill running through her as he spoke. His breath fanned her cheek, and she could feel his hardness pressed against her stomach. "I know what you're talking about," she breathed in his face and smirked. "If it's Sin City you like, you're gonna have to fuck me if you ever want to see me dance like that."

His eyes darkened, and his hand cupped her breast through her bra. "I think I could make you dance," he whispered, nipping at her earlobe. Moving behind her, he pressed his bulge against her ass, teasing her. He wrapped his arm around her and sat back down, moving her to sit on top of him and straddle his lap. His hardness pressed against he again, and Jessica moaned softly as she ground herself against him.

Riley's hand found its way under her bra, teasing her nipple before pinching it gently. Jessica continued to grind her ass into his lap, her breath coming in short gasps. "Fuck," she hissed, feeling the familiar ache between her legs. "I haven't given a lap dance in years." She rocked her hips back and forth, her pussy growing wetter with each passing second as she felt his bulging cock rub against her ass cheeks. Riley took the time to caress her caramel skin, feeling her curves and playing with her bra. He didn't ask to pull it off and drop it to the floor. Jessica grabbed his wrists, guiding his hands to fondle her breasts. He squeezed them as she continued to grind.

No music was needed for her to grind like this. "I want you to fuck me," she whispered. "Right here, right now." His response was to slide his hands down to her hips. Jessica got up from his lap and fell to her knees. Riley stood up to make it easier for her to undress him. She began with his shoes, pulling them off. Then her hands went to his belt. Riley looked at her as she unbuckled it, unfastened the zipper to his pants and pushed them down. Jessica then tugged his underwear down to let his cock bounce free.

She looked up at him, taking in his expression. He was enjoying this. She reached out and gently stroked the length of his shaft, feeling the heat and the weight of it in her hand. "You're so hard for me," she breathed. "I think I'm going to have to take care of that." She leaned forward, taking the head of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around it, tasting the salt of his skin. Riley let out a groan and gripped the back of her head, guiding her movements as she started sucking his hard dick.

"Suck it," He ordered her while looking down at her pretty, brown eyes. She started slow, working her lips up the first few inches. Riley moaned as she pulled back and released him with a pop. She flicked her tongue across the head and went back down on it. Jessica took him deeper, her lips stretching as she went. She bobbed her head up and down, using her hand to stroke him as she went. Her other hand reached down between her legs, rubbing her aching clit. She could feel the wetness on her fingers as she touched herself. She moaned around his cock, the sounds vibrating against him as she continued to suck.

'Mmmmm', she moaned a muffled sound while taking his cock deeper. Riley had to take a moment and admire how skilled she was at sucking dick. It was apparent to him Jessica had years worth of experience blowing her husband and other men like him, possibly. She quit sucking, pulling it out of her mouth to use her hand to wank him.

"So, what do you think?" He asked as her hand squeezed his thick pole. "About what?" Jessica replied.

"My cock. What do you think of it?" She looked away, still wanking him. "It's pretty big. I don't know what else you want me to say." Jessica giggled, trying to play it off. Riley had something else in mind.

"Put it between your tits."

Jessica looked up at him, surprise evident on her face. She wasn't expecting him to make demands like that, but she did as she was told. Riley moaned as he felt her soft tits wrapping around his dick. She squeezed them tightly and glanced down to see the head. Riley licked his lips as he saw her spit a long string of saliva onto his cock. She knew what to do. He wasn't going to have to tell her. From the spitting alone, Riley could see she knew how to use her tits properly.

And that she did. Jessica pumped them up and down, fucking his cock with her big tits. Riley moaned. "That's it. Work those titties." She closed her eyes moaning at the feeling of his cock sliding up and down between her tits. Riley was in heaven right now. "Oh fuck, yeah," he groaned. "Spit it on again for me." Once more, Jessica did as she was told and spit on the head. She increased the pace, her tits sliding up and down his length.

Riley threw his arms behind his head, flexing his elbows. He enjoyed every minute of this, sitting there like a champ while she was busy fucking him with her tits.

"Keep going. Work those titties over my cock." He ordered her.

Jessica looked up at him and smiled, her lips curving into a wicked grin. "I should've known you like my tits." Chuckling at that remark, Riley just sat there, watching her work them up and down. He still felt he could last some more time before prematurely busting a nut. She kept pumping her tits up and down, but slowed down enough to stop and spit on his cock again.

"I need you to fuck me." There was a sense of urgency and desperation in the way Jessica spoke.

"What? Now?" Riley asked, surprised. He was enjoying this moment, but he didn't want to rush things.

"Ummmm, yeah!" She let go of her tits, just to make him consider her needs over his. Riley got up from the chair as she climbed off her knees. He shoved her forward and turned her around. Jessica was facing her desk and now leaned over it. One hand slapped her ass hard while the other tugged her thong down to her ankles. She stepped out of it and pouted.

"You gonna fuck me up against this desk?" He spanked her again, this time harder. Jessica could feel his throbbing member rubbing against her wet folds. "I guess you always thought about fucking your boss against her desk, huh?"

"Yeah! I paid the cost to fuck the boss!" And with that said, Riley plunged his hard cock inside her, making Jessica gasp upon impact. "Oh, god!"

He began thrusting into her roughly, fucking her against the desk with brutal force. Her body bounced as she leaned against the desk further. He spanked her again for that and snatched her up by the hair, pressing her tits against the wooden surface of her desk. "Oh, god! Fuck me!"

Their skin slapped together in time with his powerful thrusts. He pulled her hair harder as Jessica groaned and panted. He was in complete control fucking her his boss against the desk he seen her sitting at for 5 days a week. His cock felt amazing inside her, stretching her, filling her. Riley let go of her hair and wrapped one hand around her throat, using it to guide her movements. Jessica gagged as he moved her up, all while thrusting deeper into her pussy in a search for her g-spot.

She was close. He could feel her muscles beginning to tense and her body starting to shake. Riley sped up, fucking her harder and faster. He moaned as he felt her orgasm build inside her. He was close too. He could feel his own release growing closer, threatening to overwhelm him. He thrust until he felt her begin cumming, then he pulled out and moved his hand away from her throat. Jessica squealed and cried as her legs shook. Her cum leaked down her thighs and legs, splattering onto the floor. Riley just smacked her ass in response to that sight.

"Come on," he grunted, still breathing heavily. "Get down on your fucking knees and clean my cock." Jessica slowly straightened herself up, her breath coming back to normal. She turned around and looked at him with a mixture of desire, lust, and gratitude. Riley was in complete control now, guiding her and calling all the shots. She fell back down to the floor and grabbed his cock. Gazing up at him, she licked the head and began slurping her own cum from the sides.

"That's it," he groaned, watching her. She slid her tongue back to the head, twirling it around and then sinking his cock back into her mouth. Jessica sucked harder, bobbing her head up and down aggressively in a vain attempt to make him cum with her lips. Her fingers twisted around the base with her lips constantly meeting with her first finger with each suck. His cock was still hard as steel, throbbing in her mouth. "Fuckkkkk," he growled and pulled her hair, making her take even more of him in her mouth. She moved her hand away from his pole, giving Riley all the more room to begin fucking her face as if it were a cunt.

Her nose bumped into his stomach as she took him deeper, almost entirely down her throat on the very first thrust. This was only the beginning of what was about to become a full-on skullfucking. Riley slammed his cock to the back of her throat. She gagged and struggled. He found a rhythm, pumping his cock in and out of her mouth as she closed her eyes and squinted. Tears ran down her cheeks, smearing her eyeliner into her eye lids and thus ruining her makeup.

"You like it?" He growled, slamming his cock to the back of her throat again. "You like getting your pretty face fucked, don't you?" He pulled out, letting her take in some air before shoving it back in. She gagged again, struggling to keep up as he fucked her mouth mercilessly. He held her hair back, using it as leverage to thrust harder and deeper. Strings of drool were leaking from both corners of her mouth, falling down to her neck and tits when they broke off. He abruptly stopped after one final deepthroating push. Riley pulled his cock out of her mouth. He wasn't ready to cum and surely didn't want to blast his load down her throat.

"Get up." He groaned while snatching her up by the hair and pulling her up from her knees. Riley turned her around to face the desk again. "I want to fuck your ass."

"Mmmmm, do you?"

"Yes." His hand slapped across her bum. Jessica bit her lower lip and glanced at him from behind the shoulder. Her face was a mess with the runny makeup.

"Then do it. Use my ass like you did my mouth."

Riley grinned and then watched her turn her head. It made him more excited to hear use that kind of language, telling him specifically to use her body for pleasure. He used both hands to spread her ass cheeks wide apart, revealing that puckered little hole between them. He positioned his cock at her entrance, teasing her. She moaned, pushing her ass back in a needless attempt of aiding him. The length of his dick drove further inside her, letting him feel her tightness. From the move she made, Riley could tell she wanted it. She may have even needed to get fucked in the ass if her husband neglected giving her this pleasure.

"You want it, don't you? Tell me, Jessica. Do you need it?"

"Yes, I need you to pound me in the ass. Just give it to me." Jessica gasped, her body shaking as he began thrusting. He moved his hands to her hips, guiding her as he fucked her hard. She moaned, digging her nails into the wood of the desk. Riley's thrusts were forceful, driving his cock deep inside her ass. Jessica leaned forward, almost resting her face against the desk until his right hand snatched her by the hair. "FUCK!!" She screamed as he continued to pound his cock into her ass.

"Damn, this ass is so fucking tight," he growled, his thrusts becoming even more forceful as his cock pushed deeply into her ass. "It feels so good." His free hand slapped one of her ass cheeks as he started pumping harder and faster. Jessica cried out while trying to push her ass back. She tried to meet each thrust with her hips, but Riley was too strong for her. He was in complete control of this fucking. Impressed by her trying to push back, he taunted her "You want it don't you?"

"YESSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!! POUND ME IN THE ASS!!" Jessica could hear him chuckling under his breath as he continued to thrust. He pulled her hair again. "You want it cause your husband can't do it like me. You don't have to admit it, but I can fucking guess that's why you're so desperate for this."

His cock slammed into her ass again, repeating the process in a steady rhythm as he ass-fucked his boss. Jessica moaned and cried in pleasure as he continued to ram his cock into her ass. When Riley felt he was close to blowing a load, he stopped and pulled out. Jessica knew he was close. She turned around and looked at him as he held his cock.

"Get on your fucking knees! I want to cum all over your face!"

Jessica obeyed, kneeling on the floor in front of Riley. She closed her eyes obediently and opened her mouth, dangling her tongue out. "Fuck!" He groaned as his hand was jerking his cock back and forth. Riley kept it aimed directly at her face, ready to blow his load all over her in any second now.

"Take my fucking cum! ALL OF IT!!" He screamed as his shaft erupted, spraying thick ropes of his seed over her face. The hot cum splashed onto her eyelids, running down her cheeks and neck with the dark, messy eyeliner that was ruined. A wad went onto her left cheek and a thick string across her eyebrow. Some droplets landed in her open mouth, and she swallowed eagerly. Riley watched her for a moment, satisfied. He let out a long breath and finally let go of his cock.

"God, that was fan-fucking-tastic. I've always wanted to fuck you," he whispered, reaching out to stroke her cheek with the back of his hand. "Come here, let me help you clean up." He reached her desk for tissues, handing a few to her. Jessica took it, wiping the cum from her face. She looked up at him, a mixture of gratitude and desire in her eyes.

"Thank you, Riley," she said, her voice soft. "That was quite intense but I loved every last minute of it. I haven't been fucked like that in years." He smiled, feeling a bit proud of himself. "You can tell your husband how good it felt to be fucked like that. Maybe tell him you need to it a little rougher next time you get down and dirty."

She smirked at him. "And I can tell you that you really did pay the costs to fuck your boss!"

The End.

Re: Paid The Cost To Fuck The Boss (Jessica Alba)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 01:30:53 AM »
Jessica likes it rough!! The face fuck and anal were my favorite bits. A cheater gets fucked like a cheater deserves.

The following users thanked this post: thewildcard

VSM14

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 08:15:45 AM »
This story rode a fine line balancing dominant play with her own desires. I like your writing and hope you do more. Thank you for writing Jessica.

James_scandalous

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2024, 09:22:47 AM »
That was really fucking hot. I loved when she got skullfucked. Get a thumbs up just for that  :Y:  &|

Viri

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2024, 11:07:57 AM »
Looks like someone takes influence from the best of the best who know how to handle Alba roughly lol

thewildcard

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2024, 11:37:08 PM »
Looks like someone takes influence from the best of the best who know how to handle Alba roughly lol

There's no topping Noj, Sammy Colt or Cade. They write the best tales with Alba, but I'm happy to put my own contributions with her out there  ;)

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA