Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: I'd like to see some stories featuring the following ladies.  (Read 1736 times)

randyorko3589

I am a big reality show fan so I would love to see some stories featuring the following:

JoAnna Gaines (Fixer Upper)

Mary Padian & Brandi Passante (Storage Wars)

Robbie Welsh & Jessica Samko (Shipping Wars)

Daniele Cushman (American Pickers)

Duggar Girls/Wives of Duggar Boys (Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy - The Sisters) (Anna, Abbie, Kendra, Lauren - The Wives of the Duggar Boys) - Maybe the sisters "welcome" the wives to the family in their own special way.

Any girls from Big Brother or MTV's The Challenge would definitely be a good source for stories as there are tons of hot girls who are in a house with each other/lots of guys.

The following users thanked this post: JustinMays402

Cadeauxxx

Re: I'd like to see some stories featuring the following ladies.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2019, 03:58:29 AM »
I watched a lot of Storage Wars when that show first ran, YEEEEEEEEEP!!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

JustinMays402

Re: I'd like to see some stories featuring the following ladies.
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 05:12:08 PM »
I am a big reality show fan so I would love to see some stories featuring the following:

JoAnna Gaines (Fixer Upper)

Mary Padian & Brandi Passante (Storage Wars)

Robbie Welsh & Jessica Samko (Shipping Wars)

Daniele Cushman (American Pickers)

Duggar Girls/Wives of Duggar Boys (Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy - The Sisters) (Anna, Abbie, Kendra, Lauren - The Wives of the Duggar Boys) - Maybe the sisters "welcome" the wives to the family in their own special way.

Any girls from Big Brother or MTV's The Challenge would definitely be a good source for stories as there are tons of hot girls who are in a house with each other/lots of guys.

I'd add Amy Matthews to that list, that woman is a total MILF ;). Also, I'm shocked Rhona Mitra and Rebecca Ferguson (the Mission Impossible beauty) don't have any on here

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA