Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Dildo on a Pole (Natalya, Becky Lynch)  (Read 12116 times)

UniqueOneGuy

Dildo on a Pole (Natalya, Becky Lynch)
« on: November 28, 2018, 12:50:12 AM »
DISCLAIMER: This story is based on my imagination...

Code: FF, Strap-on, Kink

Natalya had Smackdown Women's Champion Becky Lynch locked in the Sharpshooter, a painful submission hold made famous by her uncle, Bret "The Hitman" Hart. She respected her uncle but that was then, and this is now. She considered herself The best there is, The best there was, and The best there ever will be and sure as hell was going to prove it by breaking Becky Lynch. For the past weeks, Becky was on a winning streak defeating the likes of Tamina, Carmella, Naomi and Charlotte proving what a great Champion she was but never had a chance to go against Natalya, not until now. Becky was screaming in pain as Natalya's painful submission got the best of her.

"I'm going to break you, Becky. Tap out!" Natalya screamed. With that, Becky had no choice but to submit and surrender to the more powerful women, Natalya.

"Here is your winner, Natalya!" The ring announcer proclaimed. Natalya's music played in victory seconds later. Natalya made her usual victory pose on the turnbuckles while Becky was still on the ground defeated. The Champion had no chance against her and she knew then, that her days as champion were now numbered. Natalya stared at Becky as she stared back. Natalya called for a mic.

"Look at you, Becky. You look pathetic! You call yourself a champion? You're a weak Champion, all the girls on the smackdown roster are but not me! I should be the one with that Championship. I am the one who deserves to be called Champion!"

Deep inside, Becky knew Nattie was right. Nattie deserved that Championship more than most girls on the roster. She stood up from the canvas and also called for a mic as well.

"You know what, Nattie? You are right. You do deserve to be Championship. You're a great wrestler and yes, tonight I lost to the better women. You. You kicked my arse and if you want a title shot, I will give it to you."

Becky stepped out of the ring and walked away in defeat with her head down...

Next week on Smackdown, Natalya is shown backstage getting ready to be interviewed.

"Nattie, last week you defeated the smackdown women's champion, Becky Lynch and she offered you a title opportunity. What are the thoughts going through your mind as we speak?" Asked the interviewer.

"What are my thoughts? Hell, about time! I haven't been champion for many years and I am ready to take that Championship from Becky Lynch. And if you think Alexa and Bayley went extreme, just wait til you hear my stipulation for the match. I already talked with Shane about it and he loved my idea. You and everybody else will find out about it later tonight." Natalya said as she walked away.

Minutes later into the show, Becky Lynch is now shown to be interviewed.

"Earlier today we heard Natalya mention a stipulation for your upcoming match against her at Backlash for the Smackdown Women's Championship, do you happen to know anything about it?" Asked the interviewer.

"First of, I will prove Nattie that I am a deserving Champion at Backlash this Sunday by kicking that curvy arse of hers and no, I have no idea but that doesn't matter. Nattie can throw anything at me and I will conquer it." Becky walked way.

Becky had a match later in the show against Naomi, a fast paced and quick Victory for her. As Becky celebrated her victory, Natalya's music hit as Natalya walked towards the stage holding a mic.

"Congratulations Becky! But say good bye to your last days as Smackdown Women's Champion. You see, I talked to Shane earlier today and we agreed to a match never before seen. A match to brutal and yet so humiliating, you will never have the courage to step into that ring again. We're going to have the first ever dildo on a pole match, in which I will defeat you by shoving your mouth deep into a rubber rough cock and I'm going to make you gag and choke in defeat!" Natalya's music played as the show went off the air...

Becky's POV at Backlash

She wasn't ready. Out of all her Championship matches she's had, she wasn't ready for tonight's. If she could go back in time, she would change the fate of tonight, but It was too late now, she had to face the much powerful and much more kinkier, Nattie. The thought of having her mouth being stuffed by a silicone dildo, a cock made her shiver in more ways than one. Could there be just one percent of her actually enjoying it? She knew that it wasn't going to be an easy task whatever the outcome. Her dream as being champion was about to end and quite possibly become her worst nightmare.

To hell with this, she finally said in her mind. If Nattie wants to get kinky, then I'm going kinky too. She don't know me. She don't know how kinky I can be and tonight, I am going to make her my bitch as she sucks my cock... that ass of hers will be mine. Becky vowed...

Later in the show, Nattie is shown in the backstage area.

"Nattie, later tonight you face Becky Lynch in a dildo on a pole match for the championship. How do you plan on defeating Becky Lynch?" Natalya got asked.

"Simple, you see this right here? This is a strap on. I will tie it on the turnbuckle and I will make her suck it. Whoever makes the other suck on this dildo wins the championship, and that's it. Simple right"? The interviewer starred as Natalya played with the dildo.

"If you say so, but what if Becky wins?" She asked Nattie

"She won't win." With that, she took down the helpless announcer as she took the dildo into the poor woman's mouth...

"The following match is a dildo on a pole match! The only way to win is to shove your opponent's mouth into the dildo tied to the turnbuckle. Whoever wins the match will also be the Smackdown women's Champion." Both women entered the ring and greeted the crowd in front of them. Many were rooting for Becky and many were cheering for Natalya. A very divided crowd for sure.

Half way in the match, it seemed that Becky Lynch was going to put Nattie in her place by defeating her at her own game, but Natalya had something up her sleeve. Making sure the ref didn't see, she blasted Becky in the face with the Championship belt which brought Becky down to the mat almost unconscious. That was the end of Becky for sure. She dragged the fallen champion to the turnbuckle and tried to shove Becky deep into the dildo.

Out of nowhere, Becky blasted Nattie with the title as well. She got hold of the belt as she was dragged but Nattie was blind enough not to notice. Becky felt the energy back as the pack of fans cheered on. Nattie was only inches away from the dildo and this time, it was Becky who got a good grip of Nattie's hair. Within seconds, Nattie's mouth tasted the rough rubbery cock in defeat.

"Suck it, you bitch! Suck my cock! You wanted this!? Now you got dick"! Becky screamed her lungs out as she tasted the bittersweet of victory. Nattie kept on sucking and licking the dildo like there was no tomorrow. She didn't care about the championship, she just wanted to continue sucking Becky's cock.

Minutes later, Becky was proclaimed Champion as Natalya kept sucking.

"Maybe you'll win the title next time, Nattie. It was a hell of a match, hell I'm ready for the rematch. I will be ready whenever you want."

Becky celebrated her victory with the rest of her fans...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:45:04 AM by UniqueOneGuy »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

Cadeauxxx

Re: Dildo on a Pole (Natalya, Becky Lynch)
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 01:19:37 AM »
Nice story. Thank you for joining the site and taking the time to share it. You have talent in writing, can't wait to see what new things you write in the future.  :D
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

UniqueOneGuy

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 11:18:06 AM »
Dildo on a Pole Part 2

DISCLAIMER: This story is based on my imagination and therefore no real event ever occured

Code: FF, Lesbian, Strap-on, Dildo, Kink

Smackdown Women's Champion, Becky Lynch found herself in her locker room a few days removed from her first ever encounter with Natalya in a match so brutal, so humiliating, Dildo on a Pole. That particular match made her a better Champion and truly proved Natalya wrong. She wasn't a weak Champion, but a proud and strong one.  She beat Nattie in her own game, what more was there to prove?

She heard a knock on her door seconds later and called to step inside. To her unpleasant surprise, it was the same women she beat at Backlash, her nemesis, Natalya.

¨Nattie, what do you want.¨? Becky asked with an unpleasant look on her face.

¨Becky, listen… I know I´ve said some pretty awful things to you these past few days, but please know that I didn't mean any of them. You´re not a weak Champion, You´re probably the best Womens Champion WWE ever had…”

Becky wasn't buying it. She felt that Nattie was lying with all this sweet talk just to strike again. She knew Nattie had this hatred towards her but she couldn't find a reason why. Why did Nattie hated her so much?

¨Why should I believe you, Natalya?¨ She finally asked

¨Well… I feel like I'm a nobody here. I hardly get opportunities. You and other women here, have been Champions more than once in the 2 years you been here, while I only been Champion once in 10 years. How do you think that makes me feel?"

Those words really penetrated Becky Lynch really hard. What Natalya just said, was pure honesty and truth. Natalya didn´t get the recognition she deserved. She truly deserved to be Champion, just like everyone else.

¨I feel frustrated, unappreciated for all I have done and yes, and I´m a little jealous of you, but I'm just playing that mean and frustrated character on TV, but I know that it’s also getting to me here, backstage with you and a few other girls.¨

Becky´s emotions and thoughts about Nattie being there suddenly changed…

¨Nattie, what have I done to you personally for you to hate me¨?

She stared into Natalya´s eyes. Nattie stared back not blinking. She then grabbed to Becky´s hands and spoke.

¨I don´t hate you Becky, I´ve never had, in fact, I like you. I like you more than you can imagine.¨

Becky felt confused, unable to think clearly for what Nattie was saying.

¨If you don't hate me, then why in the blue hell did you came up with that dildo on a pole match in the first place? You really wanted to humiliate you in front of the entire world.¨

Natalya was getting to her, yet again. But was she wrong? Was she too blind to see what really was happening there?
¨You don't get it, do you Becky¨? Natalya asked with her hands tighter to Becky´s, getting closer and closer…

¨I wanted to prove a point not only to you and the entire world, but also to me. I wanted to see that kinky side of you and I.  When you agreed to go against me in that match, I knew you were a kinky girl, as kinky as me… or probably more.¨

All that fog around Becky´s eyes was suddenly disappearing. Even though the things Natalya said, somewhat didn't make sense to her, she did understand that playing around with a dildo, with a women really amused her. She literally enjoyed it and wasn't quite sure why.

¨I really enjoyed that match, that same match where I beat you to keep my Championship.¨  Becky finally spoke.
¨Let´s do it again, Becky…¨ Natalya said.

¨You want a rematch? Girl, just say it and I´ll give it to ya…¨

Natalya didn't say a word. She kept quiet for a couple of seconds which made the anticipation and moment much intense.
¨I don´t mean in the ring, in front of the entire world.¨ Natalya finally said.

Natalya´s lips got closer and closer to Becky´s until they both met in a passionate kiss. Becky Lynch was left in shock after responding to Natalya´s unexpected kiss.

¨Think about it, please.¨ Natalya said before leaving the locker room and Becky in a much confusing state than she already was…

*Later in the night*

“The following women match is scheduled for one fall, introducing first, she is the WWE Smackdown Women's Champion, Becky Lynch!”

Becky Lynch did her usual entrance to the ring for her scheduled match against Carmella later that night. Carmella who was holding on to her Money in the Bank Briefcase, was so far from thinking about cashing it in any time soon.

The match progressed as the announcing team detailed and reviewed the previous encounter Becky Lynch had with Natalya. They said how Embarrassing it might have been for Nattie having to suck on a rubber dildo in front of 10 thousand people, saying how great Becky did in her first ever Dildo on a Pole match.

Becky didn’t really cared for the match, she was going to win anyway. All she thought and cared about was the proposal Nattie made to her backstage, where no one was present and had no idea about. Natalya was all in her head. She wanted to say yes, but somewhere inside her, there was this doubt. She was scared of how things could turn out. She wasn’t into Natalya, was she? She liked her as a competitor, as a friend, maybe? But as a Women? It seemed that there wasn’t an answer for that…
After Becky returned to her locker room after her victory against Carmella, she noticed her phone had a few notifications. Her personal twitter account, 1 missed call from her best friend, Charlotte and a text message from Natalya. Strange, since she couldn’t remember giving her number to her. She opened up the text and read:

I mean everything that I said earlier. Please consider and accept my proposal… I’ll give you 24 hours to decide.
Looking forward hearing from you, Love… Nattie

Becky closed the message after reading it 10 times. She still couldn’t believe what she got herself into. Nattie was at it again, but this time it felt different. There wasn’t any competition going on. No name calling, no feud to fight upon. This time it was much personal; A need and a desire from both parts. Becky admitted to herself that.

Becky walked around her looker room with her phone on hand thinking and thinking about what she was going to do. She loved taking chances and challenging herself every single time. But was this really a challenge? Why couldn’t she just say she wanted this much as Natalya?

She had to act, and she had to do it fast. She didn’t wanted to wait 24 hours to reply to Natalya, she was going to do it now, this instant. She opened Nattie’s message once again and started typing:

You got it girl. I accept…

Natalya had a brief and quick match the following week on Smackdown, but she didn’t get a chance to see Becky until her unsuccessful match against Charlotte Flair. The commentators, much like the week before, spoke about Nattie’s encounter with Becky Lynch and how she lost on a match she, herself made, but none of that mattered now.

She walked towards Becky’s locker room, knocked and stepped inside…

“Hey, Becky… I’m so glad this night is finally over. I lost to Charlotte tonight, how fun?”

Becky was packing her things, she was still in her gear when Nattie stepped inside.

“Just give me a few more minutes, Nattie and we’ll be gone out of here ok?” Becky asked

“Sure, take your time. You got all night.”

There wasn’t much Becky had to pack, so they both were out of the locker room within minutes. They both walked to where Nattie had parked her car before leaving the arena.

“Becky, look… I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do, so please, don’t hesitate…“ Before Natalya could finish off, Becky interrupted her.

“Nattie, I want to do this. I want to be with you tonight, I thought clearly about this and I figured that I am… “
Becky hesitated and didn’t know how to say that she was into her as well.

“I am really, really into girls… there I said it. I love girls ok. And I like you as well. When you mentioned a dildo match I was confused and shocked because I knew I going to like it. And guess what? I did... I really enjoyed seeing you sucking on a dildo.” Becky said.

“You’re going to see me suck on your rubber dildo much closer, Becky… just wait til you see…” Natalya replied.
They both got into their car, Natalya took the lead and Becky followed her to her hotel room…

When they got to the hotel, Becky Lynch followed Nattie to her room where she planned on staying in for the night since she was too tired to drive for the remainder of the night. They both left their bags in their cars, but both were still in their ring gear.
“I love watching you in the ring Nattie.” Becky told Natalya once they were inside.

“I just love watching you in that tight shiny latex. I love watching you get spread, pinned all that fun sexy stuff.” Becky said as she stared at Natalya.

“I am glad you notice my beauty. It seems that no body does.” Natalya said.

“Believe me, we do. You look incredible inside that ring and out.” Becky replied.

Natalya and Becky were there for a reason and neither of them wanted to wait any longer. Natalya pulled the rubber cock she had hidden in her room along with a harness and handed them to Becky. Becky got up from her seat and placed the harness between her waist as Natalya kneeled before her.

She ran her hands on Becky’s toned thighs and legs and slowly got her mouth closer to the dildo. Before she could place it in her mouth, Becky suddenly stopped her.

“Nattie, wait… I want to suck on it this time.” She said.

They both switched places and minutes later, but it was Becky Lynch who was sucking on the rubber dildo this time.

“Good girl. You look amazing sucking my rubber cock, Becky.” Natalya said as she ran her fingers on Becky’s orange hair. Becky’s mouth tasted rubber for the first time in her life. She had sucked cock many times, but this was different. The sensation she felt was unreal, nothing she had experienced before.

“Suck on it faster.” Natalya ordered. With that, Becky’s head bobbed up and down the shaft of the rubber at a fast pace. She placed her hands on Natalya’s thighs as he took the cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

“I love watching you like this Becky. Between my legs, sucking my rubber cock. You look so beautiful.” Natalya said as she continued to play with Becky’s hair. Natalya then slowly pulled Becky away and told to sit where she was sitting. Becky quickly obeyed.

Nattie, now between Becky’s legs pulled down her shorts to expose her naked pussy. She dreamed of this moment. To finally taste Becky Lynch. She ran her tongue on her wet clit, sucking on the rubber cock really turned her on and Nattie loved that. It truly proved that she loved sucking her dildo cock. It was perfect.

“Nattie…” Becky moaned softly…

Natalya licked and sucked on her pussy some more.

“Fuck… this feels good.” Becky groaned.

Natalya wanted Becky to cum and she was about to make her cum. Becky was thrusting her hips back and forth as her orgasm reached near. This was an incredible feeling. Another women pleasuring this way.

Natalya made Becky cum within minutes and licked her fingers, the same fingers that were inside of Becky’s pussy. They tasted good. They both set there next to each other, breathless with pleasure.

“Thank you for accepting my proposal , Becky.” Natalya said after getting her breath back.

“No, Nattie, it’s the other way around. Thank you for inviting me over… I will say this, and it may sound a little weird, but I think… yeah, I think I love you.” Becky reached out to Nattie for the first time and kissed her before going to bed…

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 10:50:32 PM by UniqueOneGuy »

The following users thanked this post: John Connors

John Connors

• Wayward Son
  • Administrator
  • Well, I got a bad liver and a broken heart...
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 01:15:42 PM »
Great story. I love The Man so the more stories about Becky, the better. :)

Good to have you on board.
'What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.' - Werner Herzog

'Gotta head full of ideas that are driving me insane...' - Bob Dylan

'I sold a quart of blood, bought a half a pint of scotch' - Tom Waits

OMEGA15

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 02:03:11 PM »
Great stuff, it's nice to see more Becky.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA