Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hiding Moore and More (Mandy Moore, Anne Hathaway)  (Read 8892 times)

Money

Hiding Moore and More (Mandy Moore, Anne Hathaway)
« on: March 12, 2019, 04:49:51 AM »
Hiding Moore And More

Codes: MFF, FF, cons, oral, anal

Celebs in story: Anne Hathaway and Mandy Moore

Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened. This is total fiction! I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality. Anyone under the age of 18 stop reading now please. Any questions or comments on the story send them to rockcook5@yahoo.com and with that being said, I’d like to thank DarklordZ for his help on this project. I am grateful for his help now on with the
story. Originally published in August 2009

I have been seeing Mandy for the last 6 months on and off whenever she had free time. Granted it was around her schedule to determine how much time we had to work with, but we made the best of it sometimes having barely enough time for a quickie. Other times, we would have the whole weekend to ourselves. Mandy and I would have a marathon sex between meals and showers.

The girl was a dynamo within a 10-day stretch. I woke up in seven different places after having sex from a series. From a strip club, to an aircraft hanger, and even at a friend’s house, and yet, I do not remember how I got to those places since it is mostly a blur to me now.

Anyways, Mandy was more frisky than usual as we arrived at out hotel. I had stopped by for lunch since I was in the neighborhood and she promised to give me a run for my money after dinner. I looked at the time and saw that it was only 10 PM.

“So what do you want me to be tonight?” Mandy asked.

“I don’t know. I was thinking of checking the list to see what we haven’t done yet.” I said turning my attention back to her instead of the time.

“Let’s see… we have the naughty schoolgirl, the maid, cheerleader, or the nympho schoolteacher.” I said

“I think your going to need a longer list,” a voice said.

We turned around and saw Anne Hathaway, the crazy rich girl from Havoc and a certain mouse empire’s golden princess. She was standing in front of the bed with a room key in hand.

“Hi Anne, how did you find us?” Mandy asked

“You so need a better alibi to cover your movements Mandy,” she said

“I thought my alibi was good enough.” Mandy said

“Yeah… yeah… so you blew me off on more than one occasion to blow him off or more?” Anne questioned.

“I don’t see the problem there.” I grinned.

“I think she wants to join in the fun.” Mandy said

“Perhaps… seeing how you have four costumes, two sexy ass celebrities, and one guy in a hotel room,” Anne said.

“Yeah sure… Hell, to show the kind of person I am… I’ll even let you pick out your role for tonight.” I said

“The nympho schoolteacher” Anne quickly said.

“Looks like I get the naughty schoolgirl.” Mandy said

“Now I remember why I miss High School.” I thought

As Mandy went to the bathroom to change into the schoolgirl outfit, I saw what Anne had on. It worked well for a schoolteacher. Therefore, she really did not need to change so she just sat next to me rubbing my leg.

“Mandy has told me about you and by the looks of it, you really want this to get underway.” Anne purred.

She was staring at my bulge. I did not argue with her on that. I pulled my pants off first and she got a look at my erect member.

“Holy shit, that thing is huge… no wonder why Mandy kept ditching me to be with you. I would have done the same thing,” she said

Once Mandy came out, she looked great in her little outfit that was excessively small for her. It looked like if she moved too much, the buttons would pop off and the fabric would rip at the seams.

“So when do we start?” Mandy asked.

“Right now Miss Moore, since you and your boyfriend here have disrupted my classes for most of the semester. I’m taking back some of the time I lost at your expense.” Anne grinned.

Mandy smiled seeing that Anne was already in character. She sat on the end of the bed as her skirt started riding up her ass since it was so small.

“Aw come on Miss Hathaway, can’t you give us a break?” she asked

“A break? I caught you giving your boyfriend a blowjob on my desk.” Anne said

“Well… the janitor’s closet was full at the time.” Mandy said

“Just for that, I’m going to give him a blowjob while you watch me,” she said.

“Hey!” Mandy pouted.

“Alright, if you two misbehave in any way, I will smack Mandy’s ass with a ruler,” Anne said, as she was getting down onto her knees.

She grabbed the base of my cock and started to jerk me. Anne moved her hair to her left side so Mandy can see Anne suck my cock.

“Mmm” Anne said taking the head of my cock into her mouth.

“Uhhh” I groaned.

I looked over and saw Mandy’s revealing schoolgirl outfit. I moved my fingers up, as I waved them around. Mandy saw and was wondering what I was doing. She then looked at my face while I was mouthing off.

“Take your top off!” I mumbled.

Anne looked up and saw Mandy and me communicating with one another. She removed her hand and lips off my cock, standing right back up, looking at both Mandy and me.

“I told you two to behave…” Anne said.

She reached for her bag she brought and took out a 12-inch Aluminum ruler from its case. Anne walked towards Mandy, bending her over on the bed, lifting Mandy’s schoolgirl skirt up.

“You two have been screwing one another for too long. It’s time for Miss Moore to be punished” Anne said raising the ruler up high and smacked Mandy’s ass.

“Ye…ouch!” Mandy screamed.

“This will teach you not to screw around in my classroom, right?” Anne said to her.

“Fuck… me, Miss Hathaway!” Mandy told Anne.

Anne was grinding the ruler up onto Mandy’s cunt, getting her wet, before smacking her ass again with the Aluminum ruler.

“What was that?” Anne asked.

“Fuck… me!” Mandy said.

“Isn’t it supposed to be… fuck you?” she said.

“No, fuck me!” she winked.

“Oh…” Anne said.

“I won’t play your game, but if you eat me out while I suck your boyfriend’s cock, then maybe I will” Anne told Mandy.

Anne began to take her business pants off down to her ankles. Mandy got up and crouched down to face Anne’s pussy.

“Mmm” Mandy said smacking her lips around.

“Eager now, are we?” Anne asked.

“Yes” Mandy said.

“If you don’t pleasure me to the fullest, I will stop blowing Money’s cock,” Anne told her.

“Whatever you do, pleasure her completely,” I said to Mandy.

Anne moved her head back down, taking my cock back into her mouth. Mandy began to lick her pussy as Anne started to bob slowly on my manhood.

“Uhhhh yeah….” I moaned.

“Mmmm” Anne said picking her pace up.

Anne used the hand that she held the ruler and ran the ruler onto my chest. I could feel the slight coldness of the Aluminum ruler on my chest.

“Ahhh” I moaned again.

Mandy placed both of her hands onto Anne’s ass cheeks and spread them apart, as she went deeper into her cunt. Anne was moaning though my dick in her mouth.

“Mmmm” she moaned louder.

“Uhhh yeah, suck…” I moaned.

Anne looked at me while she sucked on my dick. She placed both her hands and ran them onto my chest, as she kept sucking my cock. Mandy was eating Anne out more and more, licking her cunt slowly and then faster, teasing her nonetheless.

“Mmmm” Anne moaned.

I looked over and saw that Mandy was burying her face into Anne’s pussy, pleasuring the “schoolteacher” to the max.

“Mmmm yeah… ohhhh” Mandy said.

She stopped for a second, raising her head up, and stared at Anne bobbing down on my cock. Mandy grabbed Anne’s hair, pulled her head up away from my cock, as Anne rolled her eyes over to Mandy.

“What?” Anne asked.

“I’ve done enough licking… you should ride him now” Mandy said.

Anne stood up, took her pants off, and began taking her business shirt off. Once she had the shirt off, I saw that Anne wasn’t wearing a bra. She walked toward me and once she got near the bed, Anne got onto the bed, got onto her knees, and stood above my dick.

“Alright, Miss Moore… get over here” Anne said.

Mandy listened, as she got near the bed and crawled towards Anne and me. She sat on her knees next to us. Anne started to grind her pussy onto my cock, feeling my manhood touching her pussy lips, as she moved one hand down and slowly held my cock with that hand.

“You, sit on his face and let him eat you out… while I eat your ass out too” Anne said.

“Kinky” Mandy said.

Mandy moved one leg over my head. She had herself over my face, as she crouched down onto my face. After she did that, Mandy started to take her schoolgirl shirt off, revealing her tits as well.

I was wearing only my shirt, Mandy had her schoolgirl skirt on, and Anne was now naked. She inserted my cock into her cunt and slowly started to move up and down. I moved both of my hands towards Anne’s hips and brought her down, as half of my cock entered her cunt.

“Ahhh yeah” Anne moaned.

“Uhhh fuck yeah… Anne” I moaned.

“Ohhh yeah, Money… ohhh!” Anne moaned.

“Shut up and lick” Mandy said, as she sat on my face.

Mandy started to grind her pussy around my mouth while I flicked my tongue to lick her cunt. I closed my eyes and licked away. Mandy leaned forward sticking her ass out in front of Anne.

“What are you waiting for?” Mandy said to Anne.

“Ohhh…. Hold on… ahhh yeah!” Anne moaned.

Anne bent her body down, facing Mandy’s ass, as she started to lick her ass.

“Ohhh” Mandy cooed.

“Mmm yeah” Anne said.

I grabbed Anne’s hips and began to thrust hard inside her while I kept licking Mandy’s tight cunt. As I thrust my cock inside Anne’s pussy, I felt her ass cheeks smacking up against my body. For some reason, her ass cheeks were making me thrust harder into her cunt.

“Ahhh” I groaned.

“Uhhh yeah… keep licking my twat… ahhh,” Mandy moaned.

I rolled my eyes up and saw Mandy enjoying this. She had her eyes closed, as she kept grinding her cunt across my mouth.

“Ahhh” I sighed while licking away at her cunt.

Mandy started to sit down on my face, as her cunt was now burying my mouth. I could hardly breathe, but I did not mind. I continued to eat Mandy’s cunt out while I continue to thrust into Anne.

“Ahhh fuck yeah…. ohhh!” Anne moaned.

She spat onto Mandy’s asshole, moved one hand towards her ass, and inserted two fingers into Mandy’s tight ass.

“Ahhh fuck!” Mandy squealed.

“Yeah….” Anne said, as she began to pump her fingers back and forth.

“Uhhhh” Mandy groaned.

“Mmmm yeah… this tight ass… ohhh” Anne said to herself.

“Ahhh fuck Anne… ahhh!” I groaned while I was thrusting hard into her cunt.

“Ohhh yeah Money… I’m almost there… uhhh fuck,” Anne moaned.

I moved my hands from Anne’s hips to her ass. I started to rub them, feeling how soft her ass was, as she looked behind her shoulders and saw me rubbing her ass.

“Mmmm… uhhh” Anne lightly moaned.

“Ahh fuck… ohhh yeah, keep eating me,” Mandy screamed.

I kept eating Mandy out while I continued to bring Anne down onto my dick. I moved my head up a bit, so I could breathe in some air.

“Ohhh… uhhh yeah, Anne” I moaned.

“Ahhh fuck” Anne moaned.

She then moved my hands off her ass, as she got off my cock. Anne sat on the bed, moved her head down, and started to suck my cock. She moved one hand to my balls and started to grope them while she continued to suck me off.

“Ahhhh!” I groaned.

Mandy then got off my face as well. She got right next to Anne, as she looked to her left and saw her waiting next to her. Anne took my cock out from her mouth and spoke.

“Wanna suck?” Anne asked.

Without any hesitation, Mandy quickly wrapped her lips around my cock and began to suck me off.

“Ahhh!” I groaned again.

I tilted my head up while Mandy bobbed her head on my dick. Anne moved her hand away from my ballsack. She then got off the bed, stood up, and then moved down and started to suck on my balls. I closed my eyes in bliss while the two continued to suck on my privates

“Oh” I sighed.

“Mmmm” the two moaned.

I opened my eyes and saw the two still sucking my privates off.

“Ahhh… uhhh yeah” I moaned.

“Mmm” Mandy said.

She then moved her head back up, as Anne moved away as well. Mandy sat on the bed while Anne was standing up. She was staring at my cock wondering what to do now.

“So Miss Hathaway, what’s next?” Mandy asked her.

“Bend over” she said to her.

Mandy bent over, sticking her ass out to Anne and me as she wiggled her butt around for us. Anne stared for a moment before turning her attention back to me.

“Your cock, her ass, now!” Anne yelled, as she grabbed the Aluminum ruler quickly.

She smacked the ruler onto her hand, waiting for me to get into Mandy’s ass. I quickly got up, so that she won’t use the ruler on me or Mandy. I crouched down above Mandy, slowly getting my cock into her sweet, tight, asshole.

“Ohhhh Money!” Mandy screamed.

“Uhhhh” I groaned.

“Yeah, that’s right… into her ass” Anne said.

I grabbed Mandy’s hips and began to push my cock deep inside her. Anne got back on the bed, got behind Mandy and me, and laid down underneath us.

“Mmmm yeah” Anne said.

“Uhhh fuck me Money… ahhh yeah” Mandy moaned.

“Ohhh” I groaned.

I started to pump my cock in and out of Mandy’s tight asshole, as Anne was licking her cunt while I thrust my dick into Mandy’s ass.

“Ahhh… ohhh” Mandy moaned again.

“Yeah, taking a while for your ass to ease up?” Anne asked.

“A bit” she told her.

“Mmmm” Anne said to herself.

Mandy looked over and saw Anne eating her pussy, as she saw me thrusting hard into her asshole.

“Ahhh fuck… ohhh yeah!” Mandy screamed.

“Yeah, that’s right… fuck her ass hard… fuck it hard!” Anne said to me, as she smacked my ass with the ruler.

“Uhhhh” I groaned.

“Ohhh yeah… fuck my ass… ahhh god,” Mandy moaned.

I continued to thrust into Mandy’s ass while Anne kept licking her cunt. I looked in front of me and saw Mandy moaning away. Afterwards, I looked down and saw Anne munching away at her cunt.

“Ahhh Mandy… uhhh” I moaned.

“Ahhh yeah, keep fucking her ass” Anne said.

Anne lifted her head up and started to lick the bottom part of my cock. With each thrust I took into Mandy’s asshole, Anne licked away. She then placed both of her hands onto my buttocks and lifted her head up more, so she could lick more.

“Ah” Anne sighed.

“Ahhh fuck yeah… uhhh god… ohhh” I groaned.

“Uhhh…. fuck…. ahhh… ohhh” Mandy moaned.

All of a sudden, Anne moved one hand away from my butt, moved it to my cock, and pulled it out from Mandy’s ass. She then took my dick into her mouth and started to suck my dick.

“Ahhh yeah” I moaned again.

“Mmmm” Anne said.

“Ohhh” Mandy sighed.

Mandy was about to turn around, but Anne stopped her by smacking the ruler onto her ass. She got the hint with that ruler smack, as Mandy stood in her doggy-style position.

“Ahhh fuck… uhhh yeah, suck that cock, Anne…” I moaned.

“Mmm” she said again.

After a few more minutes, Anne took my cock out from her mouth and shoved it right back into Mandy’s tight asshole.

“Ohhh god!” Mandy yelled.

I resumed thrusting my dick into her ass again, as Anne moved from behind us and walked towards the front of us. She looked down at Mandy who was moaning as if there was no tomorrow.

“Ahhh… fuck… uhhh yeah, my ass… stretch my cheeks apart” Mandy told me.

I then started to stretch Mandy’s ass cheeks apart, exposing her tight asshole, as her asshole was glowing a light red color.

“Ohhh yeah, fuck that tight ass,” Anne said looking in front of her.

“Uhhh” I groaned.

“Ohhh fuck yeah… ahhh god… fucking destroying my ass” Mandy said.

“Last thing… you eat the teacher’s pussy out… now!” Anne said to her, as Mandy lifted her head up, allowing Anne to scoot herself underneath her head. Mandy looked down and saw Anne’s pussy waiting to be eaten, as she lowered her head down and started to eat the “teacher’s” pussy out.

“Ahhh god!” Anne moaned.

“Mmmm” Mandy said while she was eating away on her friend’s pussy.

“Uhhh” Anne groaned.

“Uhhhh yeah… hah… ohhh” I moaned.

“Ahhh yeah Mandy… right there… ohhh god” Anne yelled.

She placed both of her hands on the back of Mandy’s head and pushed her closer to her cunt, trying to get Mandy to pleasure her more and more. Anne rolled her eyes down, watching Mandy eating away at her cunt, as she then turned her attention back to me.

“Yeah, you fucking like this?” Anne asked me.

“I fucking love it!” I said.

“Ahhh…” I groaned.

“Mmmm” Mandy said though Anne’s cunt.

“Uhhh…. ohhhh fuck” Anne yelled.

“Ahhh yeah… I’m gonna….” I said.

“Shoot in her ass!” Anne said to me.

I kept pumping my cock as hard as I can, trying to shoot my load inside Mandy’s ass, as I grabbed Mandy’s long brunette hair to hear her scream.

“Ahhhh fuck yeah Money… fill my ass up!” Mandy said.

“Uhhh” I groaned.

“Ahhh fuck yeah… bring her back down” Anne said.

With that, I let go of Mandy’s hair, allowing her to munch on her friend’s pussy once more. I grabbed both of Mandy’s tits and groped them while I thrusted hard into her ass.

“Ohhh fuck….” I moaned.

Anne continued to look up at me while I kept pumping my cock in and out of her friend’s ass. Anne had her hands near her own tits, and she started to shake them in front of me.

“Ohhh” I said.

Mandy looked up and saw Anne shaking her own tits in front of me. She lifted her head up and started to suck on Anne’s right tit.

“Mmmm” she said while she sucked on her friend’s tit.

“Ahhh yeah… Mandy” Anne sighed.

“Uhhh fuck…. I’m… ahhh!” I moaned, as I began to shoot my load inside Mandy’s tight little asshole. I felt as if every ounce of my load were trying to get out all at once instead of one by one.

“Uhhh…. uhhhh yeah… ahhh fuck!” I said.

I slowly pulled my cock out from Mandy’s cum-filled asshole, as I had some hanging left on my dick. Once I pulled out, Anne quickly moved Mandy away from her tit and quickly bent over, looking down at her friend’s asshole.

“Push it out” Anne said to her.

Mandy started to push the cum inside her ass out, as Anne had her mouth opened and took the oozing cum into her own mouth.

“Mmmm” Anne said.

Anne got the entire cum that Mandy had inside her ass into her mouth. She looked at my cock and started to suck on it, tasting Mandy’s ass.

“Mmmm… how does my ass taste?” Mandy asked Anne.

Anne took my cock out all of a sudden. She grabbed Mandy by her head and brought her close to my cock, as she began to taste her own ass.

“Don’t know, you tell me,” Anne said.

“Mmmm” Mandy said.

“Ahhhh yeah… ohhhh” I sighed.

After a few minutes, Mandy took my cock out from her mouth, as the two looked up at me. After looking up at me, the two looked at each other. Anne was the first to do something by kissing Mandy on the lips.

“Oh… holy crap…” I said.

“Mmmm” the two kissed.

During the kiss, Anne swapped the cum inside her mouth into Mandy’s mouth, as she knew right away. Mandy broke the kiss, Anne stared at her friend, and the two looked down at their cunts for some reason.

“Gonna swallow?” Anne asked.

Just then, Mandy took a big gulp. She swallowed all the cum that was inside her mouth. I laid down on the bed, as the two sat there, looking at my worn out dick.

“Again?” Mandy asked.

“I would, but a break wouldn’t hurt now,” Anne said.

“Spoilsport” Mandy pouted.

Anne sticked her tongue out to her, the two laid right next to me, as I was sandwiched between the two. Both Anne and Mandy dozed off for a while before I dozed off as well.

An hour later…

I was the first to wake up. I looked over to my left side and saw Mandy resting her head on my chest while Anne was curled up on my right side. Her head was underneath my armpit. I looked at the time and saw that it was only one in the morning. I started to move first, but when I moved my body to get up, the two were waking up as well.

“Grrr” I grumbled.

“Mmm… what time is it?” Mandy asked, as she was getting up.

“I don’t know, but I am kind of hungry though,” Anne said.

“Well, that makes three of us then” I chuckled.

“So go out and eat or room service instead?” Mandy asked.

Both Anne and I looked at each other before turning our attention back to Mandy.

“Room service” the two said to her.

“Oh… see if they could just send up a little of everything on the menu.” Anne said

“I’m going to take a shower before the food gets here then” I said.

“Hurry up” Mandy teased.

Mandy started to make the call while I entered the bathroom to clean up. There were two costumes left to choose from and I wondered if the two were up to continue on tonight. I closed the door behind me, as I entered the shower. The hot water started to run down from the showerhead. Once I entered, my mind started to drift away into a daydream.

“Mmm” I sighed.

Once I had finished my shower, I exited the bathroom, as I had a towel around my waist, and saw that the food had already arrived. However, some of the food was missing. I figured Mandy and Anne probably ate while I was in the showers. I looked around and did not see them anywhere. I figured that the two might be another room or something.

Before I went to go find them, I grabbed a few items, and ate them. I went searching for Mandy and Anne afterwards.

“Looking for something?” Anne asked, as she was standing in the second doorway in a maid’s outfit, and a feather duster in one hand.

“If he’s looking for me, I’m over here.” Mandy said standing right next to Anne. Mandy was in a tight cheerleader outfit showing off every curve she had and pom-poms in both of hands.

The two were in the other room in this hotel room. The room they were entering was a bit bigger than the room we were originally in. Mandy brought me into the room while Anne brought the serving cart that had the food in afterwards. Mandy kept dragging me towards the bed, as she sat down on the edge of the bed while I was standing in front of her.

“Since I didn’t go first last time, can I be first please?” Mandy asked.

“Yeah sure, that will give me a chance to watch you two… and get some food inside my belly” Anne said to her.

“Well, don’t get too cozy, your next.” I said

Mandy unwrapped the towel around my waist to reveal my semi-erected cock. She placed both pom-poms on the bed, as she grabbed my dick with both hands and started to jerk me into full erection.

“Mmmm” Mandy said.

“Ahhh… ohhh yeah” I groaned.

“Yeah, you like me jerking you off?” Mandy asked.

“Uhhh fuck yeah,” I said.

“Mmm… I want round 2 to happen already,” Mandy said, as she was jerking my cock harder.

“Ahhh” I moaned.

“Mmmm yeah” Mandy sighed.

As Mandy kept jerking my cock to full erection, I looked to my left side and saw Anne sitting down on a chair, eating half of a sandwich. She was looking straight at us while she was eating the sandwich.

“Mmm… turkey with cheese” Anne said.

“Heh” I chuckled.

I turned my attention back to Mandy, as she had her mouth opened, and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She had one hand on the base of my cock while she had the other hand down to her cheerleader skirt. Mandy lifted the skirt up, revealing her cunt once again, and began to finger herself whilst she sucked on my cock.

“Ahhh” I said.

“Mmmm” Mandy moaned, as she began to take more of my cock into her mouth.

Anne lifted her maid skirt up to reveal her own cunt. She took the last bite of the sandwich, moved the hand she held the feather duster with, and started to brush her own pussy with the feather duster.

“Ohh….” She cooed.

“Is that clean?” I asked.

“Yeah” Anne said to me.

All of a sudden, Mandy stopped. She told me to back away for a bit. I backed away while Mandy got up and took her cheerleader top off. She then threw the top towards Anne’s head. She saw the top flying towards her, as Anne caught it with her free hand.

“Good catch” Mandy said.

“Hmph” Anne pouted.

“What?” she asked.

“You should’ve waited until I was ready, so that way, we can expose our breasts at the same time,” Anne said.

Anne got up form the chair, walked right next to Mandy, and stood on her right side. The two looked at each other first before turning their attention to me again. Anne grabbed her maid top and began to slowly reveal her tits. I smacked my lips around while I waited for Anne to fully take her top off.

“Ohhhh” I said.

Anne finally took her top off, as she and Mandy were standing shoulder-to-shoulder topless. I had my mouth opened while I stared. Both Anne and Mandy giggled to each other. They began to shake their tits around, to arouse me even more. I felt my cock coming into full erection while the two continued to shake their tits.

“You like?” Mandy asked.

“What man doesn’t like some big tits?” Anne said to her.

“I don’t even want to know,” I said.

Anne and Mandy turned around to face each other. The tow locked eyes while Anne started to press up against Mandy’s tits, pressing them together.

“Ohh…” I gasped.

“Mmm yeah” Anne lightly said.

“Ohh… your tits…” Mandy said.

“Right back at ya” Anne said to her.

While the two continued to press their tits up against one another, I started to jerk myself at the site of the two.

“Ohh…” I groaned while I jacked off.

“Mmm” the two said again.

Mandy looked down and saw her tits pressing up against her friend’s tits. Anne started to move both of her hands towards Mandy’s backside. She lifted Mandy’s skirt up, started to spread her hands around Mandy’s ass, and suddenly gave a kiss to her.

“Mmm” Anne said.

After a few minutes, Anne broke the kiss. She moved away from Mandy and walked towards me. She started to push me closer towards her. I was now facing Mandy, as I was pressed up against her.

“Umm… hello” I said.

“Hi” Mandy said.

“Uh, Anne… why are you doing this?” I asked.

“No reason” Anne said.

All of a sudden, she pushed me closer towards Mandy, as she was close to the bed. She fell back onto the bed while I was standing at the edge of the bed. I looked down and saw Mandy holding her legs up, spreading her legs apart, while exposing her cunt to me.

“Fuck me already” Mandy winked.

“Is this why you pushed me closer to her?” I questioned Anne.

“Duh” Anne said.

I bent down, holding my cock, while I guided myself into Mandy’s cunt. Once I got the head of my dick in, I grabbed Mandy’s legs and began to pump in and out of her tight pussy.

“Ahhh yeah!” I moaned.

“Ohhh….” Mandy cooed.

Anne walked back to the chair, grabbing her feather duster, as she came back towards us.

“I’m gonna clean up while you two have some sex…” Anne said to us.

“How are you gonna clean?” I asked.

Anne started to dust around Mandy’s cunt, as she instantly began to laugh out loud.

“Ha… ahhh fuck… ohhh god… ha… ha!” Mandy laughed.

“Heh… heh… ha… ha” I laughed as well.

“Heh” Anne chuckled.

She then moved the feather duster away, as I began to thrust hard into Mandy. I got up on the bed, getting onto my knees, and thrust away. I leaned my body forward with each thrust I took.

“Uhhhh fuck yeah… ahhh yeah, fuck my cunt… ohhh,” Mandy moaned.

“Ahhh” I moaned thrusting hard into Mandy.

Anne then used the feather duster on my forehead wiping off the sweat coming from my head. I moved my eyes up a bit and saw the ends of the feather duster right above me. I couldn’t help but laugh at this.

“Heh… ha… ha” I said.

“Hmm” Anne said.

“Ohhh Money… uhhh fuck” Mandy screamed.

“Gonna come?” Anne asked.

“Depending if he fucks me faster” she said to her.

And with that, I grabbed Mandy’s hips and pushed my cock as deep as I could inside her cunt and began to slam hard into her.

“Ohhh fuck… that’s it… ahhh fuck yeah!” Mandy yelled.

“Mmm yeah… ahhh” I groaned.

“Uhh… ohhh fuck… ahhh shit,” Mandy moaned.

“Uhhh” I moaned.

“Oh yeah, Miss Moore likes it rough?” Anne said, as she used the feather duster again on Mandy; but this time, she used the duster on her face.

“Cleaning, cleaning” Anne said in a sing-along voice.

“Mmmm… uhhh… ahhh yeah” I groaned.

I leaned up again, pulling my cock out from Mandy’s cunt, and then, moved my cock down to her ass. I inserted my manhood into her tight asshole, but I was able to slide it in her ass with ease.

“Still loose from earlier?” I asked.

“Yeah” she winked.

I began to pump my cock into her ass while Anne looked over and saw me penetrating her friend’s asshole. She looked up at me with hungry eyes.

“Wanna suck?” I asked.

“Not yet, but first…” Anne said.

She got off the bed, grabbed the cart tray, and pulled it towards the bed. Anne was looking at the food that wasn’t eaten yet by us. There was a bowl of ice cream, sandwiches, a few bottles of wine, a bowl of salad, and a loaf of bread.

“What to do? What to do?” Anne said to herself.

She grabbed the sandwiches and took out the meat. Anne placed the slice of bologna on top of Mandy’s cunt and began to eat the bologna. After she got through the bologna, Anne started to munch on her friend’s pussy.

“Uhhh yeah… ahhh!” Mandy moaned.

“Mmm” Anne said.

I grabbed a sandwich from the tray and ate whilst I fucked Mandy’s ass. I looked down and saw Anne eating away on her friend’s cunt.

“Ohhh yeah” Anne said.

“Uhhh… ohhh fuck” Mandy screamed.

“Mmm fuck yeah… ohhh god… uhhh,” I groaned.

Anne lifted her head back up, went to get something from the cart, and got the bowl of salad. She lifted the bowl above her, positioning the bowl above Mandy, as if she was ready to drop the entire bowl of salad onto her.

“Ohhh yeah… you aren’t gonna hit me with the bowl now, are you?” Mandy asked.

“No, going to drop the salad down onto you and clean it up by eating it… and probably eat or lick parts of your… depending where the salad lands” Anne said to her.

“Ohh…” Mandy cooed.

Anne poured the salad down onto Mandy and me, as her body was covered most from the lettuce. Her stomach and tits were covered the most; some was around her pussy, as Anne placed the bowl down and started to eat the lettuce off Mandy’s body.

“Mmmm… yummy Mandy salad” Anne said.

Mandy giggled.

Anne bit a piece of lettuce and then moved her head towards Mandy. She bit the end of the lettuce hanging from Anne’s teeth. As the two finished the piece of lettuce that was between them, Anne and Mandy kissed once again.

“Mmm” the two moaned.

“Uhhh…. almost…” I groaned, as I felt my balls tightening up.

I was getting ready to shoot another load out this quickly, but I continued on fucking Mandy’s ass. I looked at Mandy’s lettuce-covered body and got an idea.

“Ahhh Mandy… gonna…” I said.

“Not inside my ass again” she said to me.

“Ohhh…. uhhh fuck” I moaned trying to hold back my second load to last a while.

The two went back to kissing one another, as Mandy grabbed a piece of lettuce and placed it between her teeth. She was doing the same thing Anne did a few moments ago to her.

“Oh you…” Anne said.

Anne bit the end of the lettuce and the two kissed once more. I used my left hand, took the pieces of lettuces off Mandy’s pussy, and ate the pieces myself.

“Mmm tasty” I said.

I didn’t get a chuckle from the two, as they were in a deep passionate kiss. Mandy had one hand over Anne’s head while she had her hand on Mandy’s lettuce-covered body and groped her tits.

“Ahhh… can’t… for… much… longer…” I groaned.

I quickly pulled my cock out from Mandy’s ass and jerked above her lettuce-covered body. That got the attention of the two quickly, as they stopped kissing.

“Gonna give your own salad dressing for us?” Mandy asked.

“Ahhh yeah” I said to her.

“Oh yeah, give her your salad dressing, so that way, I can eat a salad with dressing” Anne winked at me.

I continued to jerk myself faster to give my dressing to Mandy. Anne was waiting to eat and clean the salad up, whichever one she was probably going for.

“Uhhh” I groaned.

“Almost…. Ahhh fuck…” I said.

“Mmmm, come on, cover me with your dressing” Mandy said with a seductive tone.

With that, I began to jerk myself faster, wanting to give Mandy my dressing already, as Anne waited to “clean up” the salad mess she made.

“Ahhh yeah!” I yelled, as I shot my second load of the night.

My load shot up at first in the air, as I used my dressing for Mandy’s salad. I covered most of her salad-covered body with my dressing. Anne wrapped her lips around my cock and began to clean the cum off it.

“Uhh….” I shivered.

I fell back on the bed, resting up against the headboard, while breathing in slowly. Anne continued to eat the lettuce off Mandy’s body. As Anne was eating off Mandy, she moved one hand down to her pussy and started to finger herself while her friend ate the salad off her body.

I sighed.

Once the two heard me sigh, Anne and Mandy turned over to me. Mandy got up as the leftover lettuces fell from her body onto the bed. The two sat on the bed, on their knees, as they pouted.

“What?” I chuckled.

“That” they complained.

I saw that the two were staring at something; as I looked down to see what they were staring at, it was my worn-out cock. I lightly chuckled again.

“Well… you can really blame it… can you?” I asked.

“Yes!” the two shouted.

I chuckled again as the two continued to stare at my worn-out member. I was ready to go out; however, Anne stopped me from closing my eyes.

“Well, anyways… you two had your fun, but now, it is time for me to have some of my own fun,” Anne said.

Anne uncrossed her arms, bent down, and grabbed my member. She started to stroke me while Mandy pouted once more.

“Hmph” she puffed.

“As the maid, I need to clean up the mess and by the earlier mess, this really needs to be cleaned up” Anne winked.

“Still!” Mandy puffed once again.

“Hmm” Anne smiled, as she took my manhood into her mouth and began to suck it.

“Uhhh…” I groaned.

Anne bobbed her head back and forth, trying to bring my cock back to full erection; and by the looks of it, she was doing just that. I was looking down at her while she bobbed away on my member.

“Ahhhh” I groaned.

“Ohhh” Mandy sighed, as she continued to play with herself while she used her other hand to grope her left tit.

“Uhhh…” I sighed.

“Mmmm” Anne moaned.

I suddenly sat up on the bed while Anne continued to suck away. I pulled her away from my manhood, leaving her shocked.

“Why did you push me away?” Anne asked.

“Wanna get some action going now,” I said to her.

I grabbed Anne, positioning her doggy style, as I inserted my semi-erected cock into her cunt. I placed both of my hands on her hips and thrust forward inside her.

“Ohhhh yeah!” Anne moaned.

“Uhhhh” I groaned.

I knew that my stamina did not fully recover, but I went ahead and started to fuck Anne in her moist hole. With each thrust, my cock became harder inside her.

“Ahhh… uhhhh” Anne moaned once more.

“Uhhh yeah” I moaned.

As I continued to fuck Anne, she was beginning to eat the leftover lettuce on the bed whilst I fucked her. While Anne was eating the lettuce, Mandy was now lying next to us, as she continued to masturbate by herself.

“Mmmm yeah” she moaned.

Mandy had her eyes closed, so she didn’t notice Anne and me right next to her, although, she probably did what with the sound of my thighs smacking up against Anne’s ass.

“Ohhhh” Mandy moaned, as she fingered herself a bit faster.

I moved one hand away from Anne’s hip and grabbed Mandy’s right tit. She immediately opened her eyes and saw me groping her right tit while I was fucking Anne. Mandy looked at Anne, as she was eating the last piece of lettuce that was on the bed.

“Enjoyed my salad?” Mandy chuckled.

“Mmmm” Anne muffled while eating the piece of lettuce.

As Anne and Mandy was paying attention to one another, I began thrusting my cock into Anne’s cunt. I positioned myself to get a bit more comfortable. I was crouching over her ass, holding onto her hips, and continued to thrust into Anne.

“Mmmm” Anne moaned.

“Ahhhh yeah…” I moaned.

“Ohhh yeah” Mandy cooed, as she continued to rub herself next to us. She inserted her middle finger into herself and began pumping her finger in and out.

While Mandy was playing with herself, Anne looked behind and saw me crouching over her ass and thrusting into her pussy. She rested her head on the bed, looking over at me while Mandy continued to finger herself.

“Uhhh… ohhh yeah” Mandy moaned loudly.

“Ahhh yeah, Anne… uhhh fuck!” I moaned.

“Ohhh” Anne moaned.

I pulled my cock out from her cunt, kneeled down in front of Mandy, as she opened her eyes and saw my manhood next to her. Mandy took my dick into her mouth while Anne was crawling over towards us. Anne was now facing Mandy’s legs. She pulled her finger out from her and started to lick Mandy’s wet cunt.

“Mmmm” she moaned.

“Uhhh fuck… suck that dick… ohhh!” I groaned.

Anne began licking up and down on her friend’s cunt. She licked right on Mandy’s pussy lips, giving her a pleasure she has not felt in a while. Mandy moved her eyes down to look at Anne licking her cunt before taking my cock out from her mouth.

“Ohhh fuck yeah Anne…. Uhhh!” Mandy groaned.

I decided to let Mandy moan, so I crawled on my knees back to Anne. I positioned myself over her, as the head of my cock was right above her ass. I slowly bent down inserted my cock into her ass.

“Uhhh” I groaned.

As I began to thrust my rod into her ass, Anne moved her tongue down and started to lick Mandy’s tight asshole. She placed both of her hands onto Mandy’s hips and licked away.

“Ohhh Anne!” Mandy screamed her friend’s name.

“Mmmm” she muffled while I was thrusting into her ass.

“Ahhh fuck!” I groaned.

I began thrusting my rod into Anne’s ass while she continued to lick Mandy’s ass. She moved her eyes up, saw that Mandy had both her eyes closed, and groping her own breasts.

“Mmmm” Anne moaned again.

Her tight asshole being penetrated by a cock was enough motivation for me to fuck Anne Hathaway’s ass hard. I felt my balls tightening up a bit while I also felt some of my pre-cum was oozing out inside her ass. Thankfully, I knew it was pre-cum and not the actual load.

“Uhhhh…. ahhh…. ohhh yeah, Anne!” I moaned.

“Mmmm” she muffled while she continued to lick Mandy.

“Ohhh… uhhh fuck!” Mandy groaned.

She opened her eyes, looked up at me, and gave me a wink. I knew what she wanted as I pulled my cock out from Anne, got back down onto my knees, and stood in front of Moore. She opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth.

“Uhhhh yeah… suck that cock!” I moaned.

“Mmmm” Mandy said.

“Ohhh yeah, taste my ass… you slut!” said Anne while she was on her knees facing Mandy and me.

“Ahhh!” I sighed.

Anne then lay down on top of Mandy’s body, as her head was resting on top of her big tits. She turned her head around to face me before looking up right at me. She smiled afterwards.

“Mmmm” Anne sighed.

Mandy bobbed away on my cock as if the world was going to end if she stopped. She looked down and saw Anne before she turned to me again with her wonderful blue eyes. I tilted my head up for a bit before looking down and saw Mandy sucking on the head of my cock.

“Ahhh fuck!” I moaned, as I felt her tongue flickering around the head of my manhood.

While Mandy flicked her tongue on the head, I moved one hand down to her breasts and grabbed the first one that my hand was near too. I started to grope Mandy’s right tit while she sucked away on my cock.

Anne lifted her head up while she was looking at the both of us. She then turned her head around and started to suck on Mandy’s left tit. Mandy was sucking on my cock, I was groping her right tit, and Anne was sucking on the left one.

“Uhhh yeah… almost there” I moaned.

Anne turned her head around while she continued to suck on the left tit of Mandy. She stopped and lifted her head up.

“Let me taste my own ass” she said.

I took my cock out from Mandy’s mouth and waved it around the face of Anne. She took my cock directly into her mouth and started to suck it. Mandy was scooting up to get out from between Anne and me. She turned around, got off the bed, and walked over towards Anne’s backside.

“Mmm… now let me taste this ass itself!” Mandy said, as she kissed Anne’s ass cheeks first before spreading them apart. She started to lick the asshole of her friend. Mandy licked around while Anne was shivering up a bit.

“Mmm” Anne muffled.

“Ahhh” Mandy sighed.

She sticked her tongue out, started to pump it into Anne’s ass while she still have her friend’s ass cheeks spread apart. Mandy moved her eyes down while she continued to rim around Anne’s tight little asshole.

“Uhhh yeah” I groaned, feeling that my load was ready to shoot out at any moment. Anne was quickly bobbing her head back and forth, wanting me to cum already, but I have other plans for the two.

I suddenly pulled my cock out from her mouth, crawled over to Mandy, stood above her ass, and slowly inserting my cock into her tight asshole. Mandy moaned loudly through her friend’s ass around her mouth.

“Ohhh!” I groaned while I pushed my cock into her ass.

“Mmmm” Mandy muffled again.

“Uhhhh fuck…. ahhh yeah!” Anne moaned.

Mandy moved her tongue away from her ass, opened her mouth, and started to slurp right on Anne’s cunt. Licking on her pussy lips, Mandy was going down on her friend.

“Ohhh…. Mandy!” Anne yelled, as she started to cum on her mouth.

I looked over and saw the juices coming out from the side of Mandy’s mouth. Some dropped down onto the bed sheets while Mandy got the most of it. Anne extended her arms out for relaxation, as they were hanging off on the edge of the bed.

“Ohhh” she sighed.

Mandy moved away from her cunt. Her lips dripping with her friend’s juices, as she smacked her lips around to taste them. Anne flipped over to face Mandy, sitting right in front of her, and gave her a kiss.

“Mmmm” Mandy moaned.

“Mmm, I do taste good” Anne laughed.

Mandy gave a slight chuckle before that chuckle turned into moaning.

“Ohhh fuck… uhhh yeah, my ass… ohhh” Mandy moaned.

“Ahhhh… I can’t… any… longer…” I said, as I began shooting my actual load inside Mandy’s ass. I continued to pump into her ass while I shot my load inside her.

Anne was now above Mandy’s backside, as her face was facing her ass and my cock. She looked down and saw a bit of cum oozing out from her friend’s asshole. She moved her head down and started to lick around the asshole.

“Mmm” Anne said.

“Uhhhh yeah” I moaned again.

I continued to thrust into Mandy’s ass. Just then, Anne pulled my cock out from her ass and started to suck my cock clean from any cum that might have been on. After a few minutes, I pulled my cock away from Anne’s mouth once more. I crawled over to Mandy, as she began to taste her own ass.

As she was sucking my cock, Anne pulled Mandy’s ass cheeks apart and watched the cum ooze out from it. Mandy was pushing it out; however, Anne spat right into her ass, mixing her spit with my cum inside her ass.

“Mmmmm” Mandy moaned.

“Ahhh… and… ohhh” I said before falling back onto the bed. I did my best to not close my eyes, but to no avail. I closed my eyes, slowly being out of it. Before my eyes closed, the last sight I saw was Anne fingering Mandy’s cum-filled asshole.

“Ah man…” I groaned in disbelief.

After the latest sex session, I awoke about an hour later. I rubbed my eyes to see Anne and Mandy was lying right next to one another, hugging each other, while they were drifting off. Just then, I heard an alarm going off next to the two. Anne was the first to get up, as she grabbed the phone next to her.

“Oh shit! It’s already 5 AM?” Anne said.

“That was great and all. As much as I want to stay and continue once more, I cannot. I have to audition for a movie role. My plane leaves in about an hour.” Anne said.

“So you’re going right away, smelling like sex?” I asked.

“Yeah, pretty much. I have no choice at the moment,” Anne said, as she got off the bed to get her clothes. She grabbed them and quickly got dressed. Mandy was getting up as well; she looked at me first before turning over to Anne.

“Aw… oh well, take care then” Mandy said, as she was getting up from the bed. She and Anne hugged one another before a light kiss. As the two hugged, Anne started to squeeze Mandy’s ass as a sign of good-bye.

Anne quickly left the hotel room in such a hurry. Mandy got back onto the bed. She then took her phone out from the drawer of the nightstand that was next to her. She turned her phone on, went to her scheduler, and saw that she had a meeting later on today.

“Last night was so awesome, but we can’t continue from where we left off at the moment,” Mandy said to me.

“Aw… so when are you free again?” I asked.

“I have to go on a six week tour of Europe starting in 3 days, so… I’m not exactly sure” she said checking her scheduler

“Well then… enjoy yourself and I’ll be waiting when you return.” I said

“I know you want to go with me, but I’ll make it up to you when I get back.” She said to me.

“You know what I should do… I should take the liberty of putting together a DVD set of our sexual adventures.” I said.

“That is so sweet… and creepy at the same time,” Mandy laughed.

“No really, we should tape one of our sex sessions, so that way, you can see for yourself how fucking awesome you are” I said.

“But what would you call it? Mandy best blowjobs? Mandy’s anal adventures? Mandy gone wild?” she asked.

“No, but that last one doesn’t sound half bad, but yeah, when you come back from your trip, I can run the ideas over with you.” I said.

“Well… that sounds fun but I have gotta pack for this trip. We can talk more later about this tape” Mandy said.

“Alright fine… when you get back. I’ll see you then.” I said.

“Don’t worry; we’ll go at it like bunnies. When I get back this time, I am not using toys or even masturbating the whole time. Just straight out sex” Mandy told me.

“Wow” I chuckled.

“Count on it.” she said walking out the door, as she was heading towards the bathroom to wash up for her trip.

I lay back on the bed, thinking of our adventures so far. Mandy was wild but how wild can she really get? Well… that is another story for another time.

To be continued…?

The following users thanked this post: JenniferLove, Viri, Cosmo Kramer, Dexter07

Viri

Re: Hiding Moore and More (Mandy Moore, Anne Hathaway)
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 02:25:16 AM »
I read this one first before the other one, i like how you write with Mandy.

The following users thanked this post: Money

Money

Re: Hiding Moore and More (Mandy Moore, Anne Hathaway)
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2023, 04:45:16 AM »
Yeah she needs to get paired with other celebs more often even if it's a celeb stepmom step daughter thing

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA