Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Meds Made Me Do It Part 1 (Rachael Taylor)  (Read 6421 times)

Money

The Meds Made Me Do It Part 1 (Rachael Taylor)
« on: March 12, 2019, 04:54:50 AM »
Story title: The Meds Made Me Do It – Part 1

Story by: Money

Celeb in story: Rachael Taylor

Codes: MF, oral, anal, drugs, foot fetish

Disclaimer: The story you are about to read is not true and never happened. This is total fiction I’m sure the celeb doesn’t act like this in reality. Anyone under the age of 18 or can easily be offended stop reading now please. Any questions
or comments on the story send them to rockcook5@yahoo.com that being said I would like to thank Kash the Priest for his help on this project I am grateful for his help now on with the story.

Authors note: I don’t have a medical degree what happens in the following story is a result of my take on the recent steroids in sports stories and I had a little fun with it if you don’t have a sense of humor about this leave me alone all hate mail will be deleated from my inbox.

Wow, I’d only been working at this small clinic for a week and I already feel my talents are being wasted. I’m the guy who keps track of the meds in the storeroom and orders the supplies and meds when we run low. If it wasn’t for my talents with combining meds for better cures than what’s out there I’d find something else as it turns out I did submit some meds to the F.D.A. for approval and I was going to get royalties for the formula and be set for life and help mankind at the same time but right now I was forced to push painkillers and asprin.

I had developed one particular pill late one night I wasn’t sure what it did I think it was going to be my signature med the trials were a long ways off so I kept prototype pill bottles with me at all times, since I didn’t want someone getting there hands on it.

Anyway, I had been working in the storeroom doing inventory for the end of the year when someone came into the clinic needing help. It was a woman. She had long blonde hair that went a couple of inches past her shoulder, she had on a sleeveless red dress that went halfway down her knees, with open toed red heels to match.

“Excuse me do you have some asprin or painkillers for a headache?” She asked. She had an accent, which sounded Austrailian, but then again, she could be a kiwi. As she came up close to the counter, I noticed that she had a small mole on the center of her right cheek. It was pretty small like the one Mariah Carey had on her chin.

“Sure I just need some I.D. and your statement for needing it.” I said.

“Here you go.” She said.

“Ok Miss Taylor.” I said looking over the paper. “Hmmm…you look familiar.” I said.

“Have you seen the movie Transformers?” She asked casually.

“Yes!” I said recognizing her instantly. “Now I know you your the hot blonde you were great in it but I still need to know why you need these painkillers.” I said.

“I’m going on a very long overseas press tour for the new DVD and I’ve been having bad headaches.” She said rubbing the sides of her forehead with her thumb and index finger.

“I have some asprin in the back. We’re down to our last bottle. But we have a new shipment coming in tomorrow you can get the other two then.” I said.

“That’ll be fine.” She said.

I went and got the bottle from the back, set it on the counter and then accidentally knocked it over. The bottle rolled off the counter and fell into my labcoat pocket I pulled the bottle out and gave it to Rachael in a small brown bag.

“That will be $4.72 Miss Taylor.” I said. She handed me the money and quickly opened the bottle,taking two pills out while I got her change.

“You need a glass of water to wash that down?” I asked. She gave me a sweet smile and nodded her head. I went into the back of the staff room and got her a paper cup of water from the water cooler, came back and handed it to her.

“Can I ask you something?” She asked after drinking the water and handing me the paper cup.

“What?” I answered her question with a question, crushing the paper cup and tossing it into the the recycle bin.

“What actually causes these major headaches?”

“Well…” I thought for a second. “Stress can be a factor towards it. You said you have that tour on so that could be it.”

“I don’t think that’s it.” She said. “I’m used to travelling around. As you can tell from my accent, I’m a long way from home.” Rachael laughed.

“I’m not 100% on the accent. Is it Australian or…”

“Yup!” She cut me off. I’m from the land down under.”

“I was gonna say something when you first came in, but I didn’t want to get it wrong and offend you.”

“Don’t worry about it.” She said rubbing the side of her forehead harder. She was clearly in some pain.

“Here!” I said opening the door that lead to behind the counter, where I was.

“Why are you inviting me back?” Rachael asked, with an unsure smile.

“Here sit.” I said otioning her to a chair and Rachael sat down, crossing her legs. “I can give really good massages.” I said rubbing the sides of her head with my hands, applying gentle pressure. Rachael let out a loud moan of relief.

“That actually feels really good.” I wanted to say I told you it would, but I didn’t want to come across as an arrogant prick. As I massaged the side of her head, I noticed that she had dark eyebrows and her roots looked a little dark, indicating she wasn’t a natural blonde.

“So….” Rachael started, her eyes closed. “What else can cause these mind numbing head migraines?”

“Tension.” I replied, looking down, noticing her foot that was crossed over and higher up then the other foot. She ha open toed shoes and I could see her nails painted red. She looked up and noticed me staring at her foot.

“You got a whole red thing going don’t you?” I asked causing her to laugh.

“I just got back from doing some promos.” Made sense I guess.

“Isn’t that the same as stress?” Rachael asked.

“What is?” I asked.

“Tension.” Rachael laughed.

“I guess.” I replied thinking about it. Both were an emotional thing, but then I thought about something and got an idea.

“Well, look at the term sexual tension, you’ve never heard of sexual stress have you?”

“No.” Rachael laughed. “I guess you have a point.”

“It doesn’t seem like you have much to worry about.” I started knowing that I was about to spew some bullshit. “You seem like a care free type of person.” Whether that was true or not I had no clue, but she didn’t disagree with it. “When was the last time you had sex?” I asked, waiting for her reaction.

“What’s that got to do with anything?” She asked laughing Which was a good sign,cause it showed that I didn’t offend her.

“If it’s been a while, you could have built up sexual tension just waiting to come out.” I said. I felt myself trying to laugh, but I managed to contain my amusement at my own bullshit.

“Well…” Rachael said thinking. “Now that you mention it, it has been a while since I got laid.”

“Maybe that’s causing the headaches.”

“You think that if I got laid, It’d help with my headaches?” She asked turning around.

“What harm could it do?” I said. “If it works, you got rid of your headaches. If it doesn’t, you got laid for the first time in a long while.” I said turning around.

“Hey, Do you think that you could…” I smiled to myself as I had a feeling what was coming next. “Could you be a jewel and give me a quickie?…Please?” She asked. “I mean you already know the situation and…”

“Since you asked so nicely sure come with me.” I said cutting her off. I locked the front door first and led her into the staff room. I was lucky that I was here all by myself, there wasn’t anyone in sight. Once the door closed behind Rachael there was a moment of silence.

“So…how should we..” I started.

“It’s just sex so, take off your pants and let me see what I’m working with.” Rachael said in a commanding voice. I quickly let my pants and boxers drop to the floor, standing there in a white shirt and labcoat.

“Looks a decent size.” Rachael commented. “But it looks a little flaccid. Guess where I come in huh?” She gave a smirk as she walked up to me and got down on to her knees wrapping her fingers around my cock. She opened her mouth and lowered it on to the tip of my cock, taking my cock head into her mouth.

At the touch of her soft lips, my cock started to grow, becoming too thick for her too fit her fingers around my thick shaft.

“God! That got so big so quickly.” She said. “I’m not sure if I can take this huge thing!” She said staring at my cock as she stroked my shaft up and down with her hand.

“You’ll never know if you don’t try.” I said looking down at her.

“mm!” She said in agreement as she took my cock head in her mouth and to the back of her throat. She tried to take it further but she made little gagging noises and just started to work her lips up and down my shaft, my cock head hitting the back of her throat every time she worked her lips down my shaft.

“OK.” She said standing up, reaching under her dress and pulling down her panties, which were red and looke silky.

“I think your more than hard enough for me to fuck.” She said looking around. The room had a bunch of comfy couches set against the walls.

“Sit on that couch.” She pointed and I quickly sat down. Rachael straddled me, pressing her chest against my face, the material of her dress feeling soft against my face as she lifted her hips and used one hand to position herself as she slid her pussy down my shaft.

“Uhhh! Fuck! It’s been so long!” She said as she stayed in this position. “Just don’t cum in me. Ok?”

“Then where should I cum?” I asked.

“We’ll worry about that once I’ve cum.”

“What if I cum first?” I asked.

“Sugar, with that huge cock, you’ll have me gushing in minutes!” She said as she started to ride me, working her hips up and down faster with every stroke until she built up to a really fast pace, moaning louder the faster she went.

her pussy was really tight and I could feel it twitching around my shaft from the get go. I wasn’t sure how long I was gonna last myself, but I needed to hold out longer than her, which didn’t feel like it was going to be any longer from the way her cunt was contracting around my dick, but at this really fast pace she was going, I wasn’t so sure.

I looked down, away from her beautiful face and I noticed that her feet were sideways, her heels digging into the sides of my thighs, which kinda hurt now that my eyes were focused on them.

I reached down as Rachael rode my cock like a possessed woman and I undid the little buckle on the side and took them off, putting it to the side of the couch away from us. I did the same thing with the other shoe.

As the cool air hit the soles of rachael’s foot, she curled her toes causing soft wrinkles going side to side on the soles of her feet. I reached down and held her feet, one in each hand and ran my thumbs along the soft lines causing her to curl her toes so tight that her whole foot went white like when you clench your fist tightly.

“Fuck!” She moaned in that thick Australian accent which turned me on even more and as she rode me at a feverishly fast pace, her pussy was contracting so fast that her moist hole felt so tight around my shaft.

“I’m gonna cum!” She moaned riding me really fast and slamming her hips down hard, crushing my balls with her round ass, which hurt a little but at the same time it helped to calm my erection down.

“Fuck!” Rachael hugged my head tight as her juices flowed out onto my cock. She stayed like this until her orgasm finished.

“You close to cumming?” She asked. The brief little break helped to calm my erection down.

“A couple of minutes and I’d be done.” I replied. Rachael stood up.

“You wanna finish in my ass?” I was stunned at how casually she asked me that question. “I know we don’t have a condom and well…you know…it is my ass. But if you wanna fuck me till you finish…” I quickly stood up.

“You don’t need to ask me twice.” I said and she let out a little laugh. I started to look around.

“What are you looking for?” She asked.

“Something to use as lube.” I replied.

“Don’t worry about lube. Just stick it in and fuck my ass as hard as you can. My sphincter adjusts to girth very easily.”

Fucking hell this was my ideal woman. A hardcore slut that likes no strings attached sex.

I walked up to her, pinning her back against the wall, lifting one of her legs up for access and pushed my cock against her anal opening. My cock was already soaked in her cum so, lube wasn’t that huge a factor. I pushed the head in past her tight ring.

“Don’t be gentle now.” She gave a laugh, that sounded a little nervous to me. “Just jam it all the way up there!” She said and I gave a quick hard thrust, feelig the warmth of her asshole all along my shaft.

“Unnnggghhhhh!” she let out a long moan and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me closer to her. Her sphincter immediately loosened around my thick shaft and I was able to thrust in and out of her ass hole with ease.

Rachael wrapped her leg around my waist as I started to get faster and faster with every thrust.

“that’s it baby! Fuck my ass faster!” She moaned, kissing my ear lobe, licking the side of my neck, every time she talked, that accent of hers turned me on so much and I fucked her even faster.

“That’s it!” She moaned. “Fuck my ass real good! Yeah! Fuck!” She moaned as I went as fast as I could.

“You ready to cum?” You ready to fill my tight shit hole with that fucking cum?” She moaned and I felt my cock throbbing hard. Rachael felt it too and she tightened her sphincter, squeezing my cock as I felt my balls tighten. I tried to hold back as long as I could but my cum shot up my shaft and burst out into Rachael Taylor’s bowels.

“Fuck yeah!” She yelled as I gave her a couple of quick hard thrusts as I emptied my load deep up her ass.

“That was fun!” Rachael smiled. “My heads already starting to feel a lot better.” She said as I slowly dragged my thick, now flaccid cock out of her tight ass hole. It was probably more the asprin taking effect than the sex, but if she thought it was the sex, I wasn’t gonna correct her.

She walked past me and over to the water cooler and filled a paper cup with water.

“Fucking always makes me thirsty.” She said downing the water very quickly. “Oh shit!” She said.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“That’s the problem with anal sex.” She said squatting down and holding the the paper cup in front of her ass hole. “The cum never stays in, it always cums out almost instantly.” She said straining as she shit my cum out into the paper cup.

Once she was done, Rachael stood up, looking into the glass.

“I hate to see it go to waste.” She said as she quickly brought the paper cup to her mouth and tilted her head back quickly as she downed the cup of cum in one go, like she was doing a shot of whiskey.

“Thanks for the great fuck big boy.” She said walking past me to the door.

“What about your panties?” I asked and she walked back to the panties and picked them up. she sniffed them.

“God! You were right.” Rachael said “Take a whiff!” I wasn’t a panty sniffer, but I went over and took a whiff, the smell was strong.

“I guess you were right, I desperately needed to get laid!” She laughed. “Something to remember me by.” She said putting it into my labcoat pocket and taking the keys to the front out so she could get out and walked away.

I wanted to call out to her that the back of her dress was folded over an her bare ass was on display, but she was out like a flash. She’ll feel the cool air against her plump ass soon enough.

I went back to the storeroom like nothing happened and picked up my inventory sheet getting back to work.

to be continued…

Money

Re: The Meds Made Me Do It Part 1 (Rachael Taylor)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 04:58:12 AM »
Part 2 can be found here.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA