Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)  (Read 204943 times)

BigTitsEnjoyer

Re: Lucy's Succubus Resort (Lucy Pinder)
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2023, 12:36:22 PM »
Not really into the breeding stuff, but hot story nevertheless.

The following users thanked this post: Aarmax

Aarmax

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2023, 11:16:33 AM »
Not really into the breeding stuff, but hot story nevertheless.
I understand that. Glad you like the story though friend. It's gonna get hotter in the next chapter

Aarmax

« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2023, 11:31:33 AM »
Chapter 10

The next day

Having been told by John that he indeed wanted both her and Abigail, Demi went over to Abigail's private cabana first thing in the morning. It overlooked a little lagoon that emptied out to the ocean. She was really excited to have Abigail in the fold. They greeted each other.

Demi put down her supplies; sake, rose water, damiana tea bags, absinthe, chocolate syrup, coffee liquors and expresso.

“Wow that’s a lot Demi.”

“Hehe yes I know but it’s worth it to make tonight erotic and special for all of us.”

Abigail eyes grew big, “Damn he’s going to be super horny with all this.”

“That’s the point dear, we make sure he’s super hard, throbbing and will cum lots. Plus don’t you want be overflowing?” She asked with a giggle.  Abigail giggled with her.

Demi also brought her laptop with her. She opened it up and opened zoom up.

“Abigail come here, its time you met Lucy.” Abigail came to Demi and the zoom meeting started. Lucy was in her hotel suite in a dress with glasses.

“Well hello Abigail, its nice to finally meet you.”

“Same here Lucy."

“Mmm you certainly are an amazing succubus dear. I can see why John grew attached to you so quickly.” Lucy said smiling.

“I’m really happy he has too Lucy, and I am sorry for scaring you and trespassing.”

“It is quite alright dear, I understand now.” Lucy said smiling at Abigail.

“Demi, are the new cameras ready?”

“Yes they are Lucy.”

“Good, I’m going to watch you two with John, I miss him so much and I need him.”

“Mmm I like an audience.” Abigail responded"

“I’ll check in before John comes over ladies.” Lucy said, smiled and waived bye to them and they got to work.

Abigail made the French velvet and put it in the refrigerator, while Demi prepped the damiana tea cocktail.

“Well we have to wait while the tea bags soak in cold water." Demi looked around to see a king sized bed next to the pool.

“Mmm guess you had a plan for where this is to take place.”

“Yeah, that’s why I requested this cabana, what better time for outdoor sex than a full moon.” Abigail replied, smiling sexy. She approached her and rubbed noses with Demi.

“You know since we have to wait, let’s go to the lagoon.” Abigail suggested as they started to kiss.

Demi moaned yes and continued to kiss. They undressed each other and moaned as they felt the other, “Mmm Johnny was right, we will make a good team Demi. Your big soft tits and my big firm tits will make him throb.” Abigail said sensually between kisses.

“Oh yes darling, I’m happy he has begun to have feelings for you Abigail.”

“Mmm I’m in love with him already, he’s so sweet and kind. And you are amazing too Demi.”

They kissed a few more times and walked to the lagoon naked. They played in the water and began to make out again. They felt each other’s butts as they sat in the water.

“Never thought I’d find someone with an ass like mine.” Demi complimented Abigail.

“Mmm thank you. Never thought I’d find a girlfriend that I am so compatible with physically and emotionally.” Abigail said between kisses.

They continued to rub their asses, then moved to rub their clits and pussies. They both moaned each other name and came, their cum made the water glow purple as their succubus pheromones made the aquatic plants blossom.

“Oh my god that was amazing Abigail.” Demi said catching her breath.

“Don’t you and Lucy have sex Demi?” Abigail asked sitting up and cuddling with Demi.

“Not like that and not that often.” Demi replied.

They laid in the shallow water and relaxed. “Mmm it will be amazing when John makes us clap.” Abigail exclaimed.

“Yes it will. The first time John, Lucy and I had a threesome it was outside. I’m excited to see how much he has improved.” Demi said moaning sensually.

“We should make it more sexy since Lucy is going to watch. Let her reminisce and look forward to the better times ahead.” Abigail added as they got up holding hands.

They went back to the cabana and rinsed off, feeling each other and necking. Demi finished preparing the damiana tea.
“Perfect. Its ready and the fish dinner will be delivered soon.”

“Awesome Demi. I have some dresses so John will start getting horny when he gets here.”

Abigail said and brought out two orange dresses and sexy high heels for them to wear. “Thought we could twin tonight.”

“Oh Abigail these are amazing, John will love them on us.”

“And off us too." Abigail responded.

They laughed and started dressing each other, feeling their goddess bodies, making sure their nipples were erect and kissing.

“I’m so happy Kelly told you about us, Abigail.”

“I’m happy I convinced her to tell me. I never expected to find a mate let alone two.” Abigail stated.

They moaned sexually, kissed, and finished dressing.

“Why don’t we give him both cocktails for dinner Demi?” Abigail suggested with a sexy grin.

Demi bit her lip and smiled, “Why not, he’s going to need to produce a lot for us tonight and we will all enjoy it.”

Demi picked some figs and lemons from outside the cabana. She sliced the figs and poured honey in them, and then squeezed the lemons to sprinkle lemon juice on them.

“Now everything is perfect.” Demi exclaimed and put the desert in the fridge.

Lucy called them back on Demi’s computer. “Wow you two look amazing.”

“Thanks Lucy.” They said in unison.

“Don’t be afraid to put him in a pleasure coma, you two are in heat and need him as much as he will need you. Love him and please him and yourselves my dears.” Lucy instructed them.

They shook their heads in agreement.

“Abigail, I want you to know that I would like you to be our 3rd girlfriend. You are young and John is far more attached to you already than he was to Kelly. Plus you and Demi have hit it off.”

Abigail blushed and was surprised, “Yes, Lucy I’d love to be a girlfriend of John’s and yours Demi.”

Demi smiled and kissed Abigail on the cheek.

“Wonderful. Now you two, make our bull incubus fill you both and love on him lots.” Lucy said, then they all blew kisses at each other to say goodbye.

It was dusk when John made his way to Abigail’s cabana. He was a bit nervous but also excited about what was going to happen. He had on a short sleeve dress shirt, nice dress pants, and sandals.

He knocked on the door and Abigail and Demi answered.

“Hi, Johnny.” They said in unison.

He stepped in and gawked at both of them. The tight dresses extenuated their curves and their toned stomachs. They each kissed his cheeks as he cradled their butts making them moan.

“We aren’t wearing any panties or bras Johnny.” Demi whispered in his ear. John saw that their nipples were visible confirming Demi’s remark.

“Oh my god you two are incredible.“ John said with desire as he was already getting excited.

“All for you John.” Abigail said and kissed him, then kissed Demi.

The ladies each took a hand and walked him to the dinner table. Dinner was ready and John let the ladies sit first before him.

“We have almond-crusted salmon with rice for dinner tonight.” Demi stated.

“Looks great.” John said.

Lucy logged into the camera feed, she was wearing a black silk robe that was see through only. She smiled as they started to eat. 

Demi started him with the French Velvet to drink along with water. As John ate and drank he started to get turned on more and his cock started to get semi-hard, he blushed.

Abigail saw this and scooted closer to him.

“You have nothing to be embarrassed about, darling. We want you to be our breeding bull.” She said rubbing his leg and felt his cock resting on it. “Mmm you’re already at the length when we first fucked and not even fully hard yet John.” She finished and kissed him passionately.

Demi also scooted closer to him. She rubbed his shoulder as he finished kissing Abigail.
“John we love you, no matter what.” John smiled and kissed Demi while Abigail continued to massage his hard on, she felt it lengthen and throb as Demi and John kissed.

“Mmm good girls, love on him.” Lucy said beginning to get wet.

“I love you both as well. I just don’t want to disappoint either of you.” John said.

“Darling you won’t.” Demi reassured John.

“Babe, your cock isn’t going to disappoint us.” Abigail said, tracing her index finger on his penis.

They finished their dinner. Demi brought him the damiana tea with figs for dessert as Abigail cleared the table. Demi fed him a fig as he drank.

“Everything is amazing tonight Dem.” John said and kissed her.

“Mmm good John,  you’re almost ready for us baby. Do you like our new mate? ”

John looked at her and moaned, staring at her butt and tits. Abigail looked back and smile. “Yes I love her, and I love you Demi.” He said.

Demi smiled and kissed him. John took one of the raspberries from his drink and fed it to Demi. She moaned and joined Abigail to finish cleaning.

“He’s already super horny. And he’s so sweet.” Abigail said and smiled.

“Yes, that’s our John. Why don’t you spend some time with him while I finish. ” Demi said.

Abigail went to John. She sat next to him and shared a fig with him.

“This is a beautiful night.” Abigail retorted.
“Yes it is, but not as beautiful asmyou.” Abigail smiled and kissed him, tasting the tea cocktail on his lips, she bit her lips. He took the other raspberry from his cocktail and fed it to Abigail.

“Oh Johnny, what a alpha incubus you have become.” Lucy commented as she began to rub her clit.

“Mmm do you like our twinning John?” Abigail asked.

“Yes I do, you both are irresistible.” John replied as the aphrodisiacs and his hormones started to make him sweat and his cock tent.

“I can’t believe how much I love you already Abigail.” John declared.

Abigail blushed at his declaration, “I can’t believe how hard I’ve fallen for you and Demi John.”

Abigail and John made out as Demi finished with the dishes.

“I’m happy you told Abigail we would be good together John.” Demi said as Abigail started necking with him.

Lucy saw the pheromones Abigail and Demi were giving him, she was so turned on and started to rub her clit. “Mmm so good my dears, our stud should be at peak production.”

Demi used her succubus sight to see that the aphrodisiacs at full affect and he was going to be throbbing hard.

“Mmm as much as this satin feels nice on my nipples, I’m ready for you John” Demi said and smiled.

“Mmm yes, so am I, lets get out of these dresses and clothes and enjoy the moonlit evening.” Abigail added.

“I am ready too. I can’t wait any longer to be in you two.”  John declares with a hint of desperation.

“Fill us up John.” Abigail stated and kissed him. “Yes John. Empty your incubus seed in us my love.” Demi said and kissed him as well. They got up and Demi brought his cocktail glass with them.

They all walked to the bed. Demi set the cocktail glass on the table next to the bed. She and Abigail began to make out passionately, making John moan. They undressed each other, their hair and tits fell perfectly as their dresses hit the floor and they gave each other pecks on the lips and felt each other.

“Mmm you both are perfection.” John said making the ladies smile. They began to disrobe him.

They took his sweat drenched shirt off, sucked on his nipples and alternated necking him. They all moaned as the ladies cupped his raging hard on in his pants. Abigail undid his pants grabbed both his underwear and pants pulled them down. His incubus stud cock flopped out and was at full mast, 9.75 inches, pulsing with blue veins, twitching, and throbbing. He stepped out of his pants as the women both moaned.

“Oh god you’re bigger than in your office Johnny.” Abigail with a sexy smile and purple glowing eyes.

“Mmm when it is our love John and his full-bore stud cock expect the best.” Demi said with her eyes glowing purple with lust.

“Yes John is our perfect mate.” Lucy said, continuing to rub her clit and tease her perfect tits.

Abigail and Demi stroked him as they exchanged kisses. He moaned as they kissed and he groped their asses, his cock was beginning to leak precum. Demi picked up the cocktail glass while Abigail continued to make out with him. They aimed his cock into the glass and he shot 5 times in it, filling it a quarter of the way.

“Mmph, I’m sorry my loves.” John said. Demi stroked his cheek as Abigail kept stroking his cock.

“Don’t be dear Johnny, you made a wonderful cum cocktail for us.” Demi said and kissed John.

Demi drank his cum mixed with the remnants of the damiana cocktail then Abigail drank the rest and kissed Demi, making sure none of his cum was on their lips. They both smiled at him.

“Oh yes, now she is with us Demi. Wonderfully done babe.” Lucy said as she started to get hotter and sweaty, opening her robe to expose her tits.

They sat on the bed, Demi returned to kissing him as Abigail went down and started giving him a blowjob. She bobbed her head gently making him moan in Demi’s mouth.

John looked down lovingly at her as she continued to suck and kissed his cock head.
“I love you John. Mmm what a perfect bull incubus you are.” Abigail said and returned to her sucking.

Demi kissed him a few more times and then joined Abigail.

“You’ve worshipped us Johnny. Now let us worship you.” Demi said and kissed Abigail.

They each kissed the sides of his shaft moving up and down it, it pulsed and throbbed.

“Oh fuck, I’m sorry I'm cumming again.” This time Abigail responded as Demi kissed his cock head. “Johnny, this bull cock of yours has a lot of cum in it, don’t fight your orgasms baby.” She finished and kissed his navel.

John let out a more noticeable moan and he started cumming, Demi and Abigail got to his cock head and kissed it as he shot. They licked up his warm load as it came out, he caressed their heads lovingly. They each kissed his cock head and swallowed his load.

Demi and Abigail felt his ball sack, “See you have so much more cum to give us stallion.” Abigail assured him as they massaged his sack.

He smiled at them and brought them up for a kiss.

“You loads taste so good John, I cant wait to have them swimming inside me again.” Demi said.

“We have more worshipping to do with you, c’mon time to lay back and relax.” Abigail stated.

John laid in the bed and they went back to licking each side of his shaft. Abigail came up and kissed him as Demi sucked his head.

“Mmm, baby you’re wonderful.” John told Demi, she kissed his cock as a thank you.
He then groped Abigail’s big and firm tits, “Mmm so are you Abigail.” Abigail smiled and gave him more kisses with tongue and pheromones.

John was in ecstasy. Demi withdrew her mouth from his cock and smacked it against her big and soft tits.

“Oh Demi yes.”

“See your still so hard darling.”

Demi rubbed his cock on her tits, causing John to cum, he gave her 7 shots covering her tits.  Demi moved and Abigail straddled her tits against his cock and began to tit fuck him. Demi enjoyed watching Abigail and John.

“Mmm I want to see you cover her John.” She told him while kissing his neck.

“AHHH I love you Abigail.” He moaned as he shot again, another 7 shots covering her tits.

“Mmmm feels so warm John. OHH baby you’re still throbbing.” Abigail said admiring his load on her tits.

Abigail released his cock and she and Demi rubbed their tits together smearing his loads into their skin. The shimmering of their skin made John twitch.

“Mmm baby you’re living up to everything I felt. And I love you too.” Abigail smiled as Demi kissed her neck.

“Fuck you two are a dream team.” John exclaimed.

“We are yours now John. Let’s take a dip Abigail, so he can play with us fully.” Abigail shook her head yes and they skinny dipped into the pool.

They came right out and used their succubus heat to dry off and returned to John. Their tits bounced perfectly with their hip sway. John was in awe of them.

“Let him choose which of you he breeds first.” Lucy telepathically told Demi. Lucy was now using a vibrator and feeling her tits more seeing John so hung and her beautiful succubae sisters about to be fucked.

Demi and Abigail held hands and each held a one of John’s hands. “Johnny who are you going to fill first baby? And know that we both love you regardless.” Demi kissed him for reassurance.

John looked at both his succubus girlfriends with his cobalt blue glowing eyes not wanting to choose. His incubus instincts took over and he looked at Abigail.

“Breed with me Abigail. Let me fill you.” Abigail smiled and kissed him.

“Mmm yess John. I love you baby.” Abigail replied.

Abigail straddled him gripped his cock and slowly descended down his shaft. Demi laid next to John.

“UHHH FUCK. You’re so much bigger than yesterday. I needed this for so long.” Abigail said as she started to ride.

John held her hips and they locked eyes. Demi kissed his cheek as they had sex.

“Let us have the first loads John and then you can fill us however many times you can or want.” Demi said. John shook his head, acknowledging Demi.

Abigail continued to ride, moaning yeses as she went up and down on him. Demi sat up and watched Abigail ride. They smiled and kissed.

“Oh my god, I feel him building up, oh its going to be huge. He’s so good.” Abigail moaned out as Demi smiled and rubbed her clit.

John started doing deep thrusts, Abigail came from this and screamed in pleasure causing him to cum. His big shots coated her pussy turning her belly into a lava lamp, Demi sat and smiled and rubbed herself a bit.

This brought Lucy closer to her own orgasm, rubbing her clit vigorously and putting her vibrator as deep as it could go. Abigail fell off John, Demi almost immediately crawled over, Abigail gripped his cock and put it in Demi. Demi let out a huge moan as she descended. John went right to hard thrusting as he felt both their tits.

Demi leaned down as he went deep in her, Abigail moved so she could see John fuck her. “Oh yes Demi, ride our bull, make him fill you darling.” Demi began twerking, causing her ass to clap. The sound echoed making John and Abigail groan. Demi sat up and arched her back causing John to cum deep inside of her.

Lucy orgasmed big with Demi. She was breathing heavy watching them come down from her orgasm. “Oh I miss you John. Fuck you better drain him now demi.” Lucy took her robe off, turned off the feed and fell asleep.

John’s load coated Demi’s womb as she sat balls deep, reveling in his load. John groped her tits and twitched his cock in her, causing Demi to moan and Abigail kissed them both. “Mmm take us John.” Abigail said. He grabbed Demi by the hips and flip her on to her stomach, she instinctively got into doggy and John started thrusting again.

Abigail kneeled behind them watching and moaning, “Oh yes John, make Demi clap, mmm look at those beautiful ripples.” Abigail began necking with John and he rubbed her pussy as he continued to pound Demi. Demi let out a big moan as John began to shoot again, Abigail moaned in John’s ear as he shot, “Mmm good John, fill her again, your big bull cock needs draining baby.” Abigail went down to Demi, kissed her cheek as she and John lightly slapped her butt.

John withdrew from Demi, her pussy leaked out a glob of his cum. “Oh John you overloaded me. Mmm feels so nice darling.” John smiled as Abigail lined up next to Demi. “Make me overflow too John.”

PHe went right into Abigail, causing her to let out a demonic shriek. The succubae kissed as he thrusted. “Oh god he’s so big and hard, I can’t believe he’s our breeding bull, oh god.” Abigail moaned out as John fucked her, Demi kissed her as John felt up her firm and big tits. He let out his own shriek as he unloaded in her again. Demi smiled and moaned as she watched John unload in Abigail. He gave Abigail a soft slap on the butt and fell back on the bed exhausted. Abigail also had an overflowing pussy.

They nestled Johh in between them. “Mmm thank you baby for a wonderful evening.” Abigail said to him. “Mmm you’re so much better now darling. We will have so much fun in the morning.” Demi assured him as they both kissed him. All John could do is embrace them as they fell asleep under the moonlight.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 11:59:22 PM by Cadeauxxx »

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2023, 11:38:06 AM »
More excellent work. Thanks for letting me look it over, always a pleasure to help you.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Angry Dutchman

« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2023, 08:44:51 AM »
Great story so far Aarmax, looking forward to more!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA