Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 42364 times)

Calibur009

Re: Famous Women Go Dark (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2023, 02:34:49 AM »
**Updated**

This is part of a story exchange with Cadeauxxx.

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 8
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Britney Spears
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Anal, Facial

Las Vegas, Nevada

The scene opened with a night shot of the city of Las Vegas. Moments later, the video transitioned to a sound stage sounding by lights. The video now focused on Gerald Long aka G-Long as he sat in a chair that faced the stage. He was dressed in aviator shades, a gray suit, a white shirt, a blue tie, black dress shoes, and a gold-plated Rolex on his left wrist.

“I cannot wait for this.” G-Long said with a smile.

A few seconds later, the video transitioned back to the stage as Britney Spears walked from behind a red curtain. The famous pop artist was adorned in a sexy sparkling red outfit with faux fur and knee-high boots. The blonde bombshell also wore a headset microphone.

“Good evening, Mr. G-Long. Thank you so much for accepting the invitation to my special private show. I really appreciate it.” Britney said in her usual southern accent and with a confident smile.

“Definitely, Britney. I plan to enjoy your performance, especially the one you have planned for me later.” G-Long replied with a knowing look.

“Well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I still want you to watch my dance performance first. I have been planning it all week.” Britney responded with a wink to the dark-skinned man.

Several minutes later, loud pop music was blasting from the speakers on stage. A short time after, the I’m A Slave 4 U singer performed a scorching dance routine. Britney was also singing a medley of her biggest hit songs as well. The video briefly focused on G-Long as he watched the singer’s routine with a smile etched across his face. Ten minutes later, the world-famous pop star’s perfectly tanned body was glistening with sweat from the performance she had just put on. G-Long gave her a standing ovation once her show ended.

“That was a fire performance, Britney. I love it!” G-Long said.

“Much appreciated, G-Long. I’m glad you enjoyed my performance. Since I’m done entertaining you, I believe it is time for you to return the favor. Wouldn’t you agree?” Britney replied as she stepped off the stage and approached him.

“I definitely agree.” G-Long responded.

“Great. Well, let’s not waste any more time.” Britney replied with a sexy smirk.

After the hot vocalist uttered those words, a new video transition occurred. Now, Britney and G-Long were inside a luxurious hotel bedroom. G-Long had on a pair of boxer briefs. Britney wore a dark blue bra, a matching thong that showcased her incredible-looking ass, and six-inch black heels.

The Toxic singer’s brown eyes were now fixated on the dark-skinned man’s chiseled frame and tattooed biceps. Soon the pair made out for a bit before they moved onto the bed. Just seconds later, the blonde musician rubbed the large lump inside G-Long’s underwear with her right manicured hand.

“I cannot wait to see what you have waiting for me in there.” Britney said in a sexual tone.

“Well, Britney, you’re in for a big surprise.” G-Long replied with a sly smile.

“I hope so.” Britney responded with a smile of her own.

Britney pulled down the dark-skinned man’s briefs. After that, G-Long’s 13-inch black cock stood straight up. The Oops, I Did It Again singer’s brown eyes grew wide at the sight of the black man’s huge dick. All she could do was point at it while having a surprised look on her face.

“Oh my god! You were right. That cock is so fucking big.” Britney said as she gripped the base of it with her right hand.

“Why don’t you show me what you can do with it?” G-Long asked.

“I thought you would never ask.” Britney replied with a naughty smile.

The Gimme More singer inserted G-Long’s big black cock into her mouth and began sucking it. She also used her right hand to stroke his lengthy dark shaft as she blew him. A few seconds later, Britney licked the underside of the ebony stud’s dick up and down. After she did that, the hot blonde musician returned to sucking him off while maintaining eye contact with him.

“Mmm! That big black cock is so good!” Britney said in an aroused tone.

Soon, the hot singer took more of G-Long’s manhood deeper into her mouth. She also made loud wet sounds as she slurped on his big black dick.

Did you love how I deepthroat your cock?” Britney asked.

“Fuck yes!” G-Long replied.

“I thought you would.” Britney responded with a sexy smirk.

The Circus singer stroked G-Long’s saliva-stained dick for a bit. After that, she wrapped her pink lips back around it and sucked his huge black dick much faster than before.

“Mmmm! I can suck your big dick all night!” Britney boasted as she slurped on G-Long’s manhood.

A bit later, Britney was in the doggystyle position while giving G-Long a blowjob. She also used her right hand to stroke the dark-skinned man’s lengthy dick as she blew him.

“Mmhmm! I love just sucking your big black cock! It tastes so good!” Britney said in a sexual tone.

A few seconds later, the Sometimes singer stuck out her wet tongue and G-Long slapped it with his big dick a few times. While that was happening, the camera zoomed in closer to the blonde beauty’s peach-like ass.

A few minutes later, G-Long unhooked the famous musician’s bra for her. The sexy blonde’s 32C tits were now exposed to the camera. Following that, the Stronger singer smiled and wiggled her ass at the black man. After that, he smacked her ass. Moments later, the Toxic singer was lying on her back as she removed her thong. Which exposed her pussy that had a patch of blonde hair above it.

“What do you think of that?” Britney asked in a seductive tone.

“That’s a great-looking pussy.” G-Long said with a smile.

The muscular black man spread the 5’ 4” musician’s shapely legs before he buried his head between her thighs. Britney moaned loudly as he was eating her snatch. She also cupped and massaged her big tits as G-Long dined on her pussy.

“Oh my god! Eat my pussy just like that!” Britney cooed with a smile.

While G-Long was feasting on the Hold It Against Me singer’s cooze, he also used his right hand to rub her clit. This action caused Britney to smile and let out more moans of pleasure.

“Fuck! Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Britney moaned with a satisfied grin.

When G-Long finished eating the hot blonde’s snatch, he groped her tits and sucked on them. As he did that, Britney smiled at how well the dark-skinned man sucked on her terrific breasts.

“Yes! Suck on my tits just like that!” Britney said in an aroused tone.

About three minutes later, G-Long inserted his huge dark cock into Britney’s pussy and fucked her missionary. While he was pumping away at her cooze, he held onto the back of her toned legs. Britney cried out in pleasure as the dark-skinned stud filled her pussy with his huge dick.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Britney cried out.

Britney was now panting as G-Long pistoned his big black dick into her snatch. The ebony stud eventually spread her legs and fucked her faster. As the ebony stud pounded the blonde musician’s cooze, she strummed her clit with her right hand.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me all of that big black dick!” Britney hollered with a smile.

Soon, the dark-skinned man placed the Womanizer singer’s legs over his shoulders and began jackhammering her pussy. As a matter of fact, G-Long was now fucking Britney so fast that their bed began to move.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it! Fuck me with that big black dick! It feels so fucking good!” Britney cried out as G-Long continued to fuck her.

Moments later, G-Long was screwing Britney in the spoon position. He also held onto her right leg as he pounded her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me just like that!” Britney cried out as G-Long fucked her fast and hard.

Sometime later, the Work Bitch singer was giving G-Long a blowjob while kneeling between his legs. Britney also used her right hand to stroke the dark-skinned stud’s cock, while her left hand rested on his six-pack abs. The well-endowed black man also had a handful of the famous pop star’s golden locks in his right hand as she continued to blow him.

“Yes! I just love sucking your big dick! It’s so good!” Britney said as she continued to showcase her oral talent.

The 41-year-old singer was currently caressing G-Long’s balls with her right hand. She also used her left hand to stroke his lengthy cock. Before long, the hot musician was deepthroating the black man’s huge dick. Britney also used her right hand to stroke his cock as it was sliding down her throat. Additionally, the world-famous singer made loud gagging sounds as she choked down ten inches of G-Long’s black dick.

“Oh my god! That is a lot of fucking cock!” Britney said with a naughty smile as she jacked G-Long’s spit-stained dick.

The Toxic singer’s mascara was now running down her face. There were also long ropes of saliva dripping from her mouth. A few seconds later, she returned to sucking G-Long’s cock at a quick pace.

“Fuck! Your cock is so big! I love it!” Britney said as she slurped on the black man’s dick.

“Damn! You got some skills when it comes to sucking dick.” G-Long said with a grin.

“That’s because I’m Britney, bitch!” Britney replied with a laugh as she swirled her tongue around G-Long’s cockhead.

A few seconds later, Princess of Pop slapped her pretty face with G-Long’s drool-soaked cock a few times. When she was done cock slapping herself, she got into the doggystyle position. After that, the dark-skinned stud slipped his dick into her pussy and fucked her from behind. Soon, the hot blonde looked over her shoulder with lustful glee at how well he was screwing her.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me with that big black dick!” Britney cried out.

The Slumber Party singer was now shaking her fine ass at G-Long as he continued to ram his big black cock into her snatch. A few seconds later, he slapped the hot blonde’s tanned booty repeatedly as he continued to fuck her from behind.

“Yes! That’s it! Give me more of that big black cock! I can tell you love my ass, too. Do you G-Long?” Britney said as she moaned loudly.

“Fuck yes! You have one of the best asses in the business, Britney.” G-Long replied.

“I thought so! That’s it! Fuck me!” Britney cried out.

The Work Bitch singer shook her tanned booty as G-Long fucked her. After that, he pulled his cock out of her cooze and placed it between her ass crack. The beautiful singer then gave him an assjob as she squeezed her tanned cheeks together. Britney also gyrated her hot body as she performed that act.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good! I want your big black dick back inside me now!” Britney said in a sexual tone as she looked back at G-Long.

G-Long did as the Make Me singer demanded. He slipped his big cock back inside the blonde musician. After that, he fucked her pussy faster. Her back was also perfectly arched as the dark-skinned man screwed her behind.

“Oh god yes! Fuck yes! Give me all of that big black dick!” Britney moaned as G-Long railed her from behind.

Britney’s ass jiggled and shook from the pounding G-Long was giving her. Soon, she pushed her booty closer to him as he penetrated her snatch with his huge black cock.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good! I love your big black cock!” Britney moaned with a look of pure ecstasy on her face.

Sometime later, Britney was lying prone with her feet up as she sucked G-Long’s big black dick. The hot musician also used her right hand to stroke his long shaft. Her left hand was also resting on his right thigh. The Piece of Me singer made loud slurping sounds with her skilled mouth as she devoured the dark-skinned man’s enormous cock. The sexy blonde also used both hands to stroke his shaft as she sucked him off.

“Mmm! Yeah! Your big black cock tastes so good! I’m ready to ride you.” The Baby One More singer said with a lustful smile as she licked the black man’s dick.

Shortly, Britney straddled G-Long’s big black cock and she began riding him. A short time later, the Me Against The Music singer started gyrating her fit body as she rode the dark stud like no tomorrow. Moments later, the camera zoomed in closer to her great-looking ass in action.

“Oh my god! Fuck me! I love riding your big black dick!” Britney cried out.

Moments later, G-Long was screwing the hot singer even faster than before. The sexy blonde MILF’s big tits were also bouncing up and down from how fast she rode him.

“God yes! I love how you fuck me!” Britney moaned with a big smile.

After a video transition, Britney was once again sucking G-Long’s cock while in the doggystyle position. The Toxic singer used her right hand to stroke his big black dick. She also used her left hand to caress his balls. Moments later, the blonde musician spat on the dark-skinned man’s cock before she slurped on it at a quick pace.

“I love sucking your big black cock! It is so good!” Britney said in a seductive tone.

After that, Britney took G-Long’s nuts into her mouth and sucked on them. She also used both of her hands to stroke his saliva-stained dick.

“Mmm! Your balls are so fucking good!” Britney said with a smile.

When the Gimme More singer was done with G-Longs nuts, she placed his saliva-soaked dick between her tits. After that, she cupped her tanned breasts together and began titfucking him.

“Oh yeah! Fuck my titties just like that! It feels so good!” Britney said in an aroused tone as she gave G-Long a stellar titjob.

A few minutes later, G-Long was fucking Britney from behind again. He also smacked her ass several times as he plowed her from behind.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good with that big black dick!” Britney cried out with a smile.

A bit later, G-Long had a firm grasp on the Circus singer’s waist as she rode him reverse cowgirl. Besides that, she swayed her sweat-covered body as she rode the muscular black man.

“Oh my god! That's it! Make me cum all over your big black cock! Fuck me!” Britney howled as she bounced up and down on G-Long’s vast dick.

As the Slave 4 U singer rode him non-stop, G-Long smacked her ass. Soon, Britney responded by riding his huge black cock faster.

“Oh my god yes! I want you to fuck my ass now!” The Stronger singer cried out.

“Are you sure?” G-Long asked.

“I’m fucking positive! Now fuck my ass!” Britney replied with a confident smile.

After a video edit, Britney was in the doggystyle position and her backside was now covered with oil. G-Long rested on his knees behind the famous vocalist. After that, he inserted his big black cock into the ass crack. The Slumber Party singer’s eyes widened as the well-endowed black man pounded her backdoor.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck my ass just like that!” Britney cried out as G-Long pistoned his dark cock into her backside.

As G-Long gave Britney a deep anal pounding, he smacked her oily booty with his right hand. After that, he thrust his big black dick into the Toxic singer’s backside.

“Yes! That big black cock feels so good inside my ass! Fuck me!” Britney hollered.

A few minutes later, Britney was in the missionary position as G-Long plunged his huge dark cock deep into her ass. The beautiful musician was also holding both of her shapely legs up as the dark stud pounded her backside. After a while, the Circus singer rubbed her pussy with her right hand.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Keep pounding my ass just like that! It feels so good!” Britney cried out with a satisfied smile.

Sometime later, the Piece of Me singer was riding G-Long with his huge black cock inside her ass. Before long, the famous singer was slamming her ass down on his big black dick at a quick pace. She then let out a chorus of loud moans as the dark-skinned man slammed his big dick into her booty.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking my ass so good! Give it to me!” Britney howled as G-Long drove his big black cock into her backside.

The Hold It Against Me singer was now gyrating her tanned body. She also bounced her ass on G-Long’s big black dick much faster than before.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass with that big black cock!” Britney hollered as G-Long filled her rump with his long ebony dick.

Much later, Britney was resting on her knees as she looked up at G-Long. The dark stud stood before the musician as he jacked his big black cock with his right hand.

“I want that big load. Come on! Give it to me now.” Britney said in a seductive tone.

The six-foot-tall black man continued to jerk himself off until he fired a big load of jissom onto Britney’s beautiful face. After she received her facial, the famous pop artist smiled and licked the cum that was plastered on her lips. The hot singer then swallowed it down with a naughty smile.

“G-Long, that was fucking wonderful. I had a lot of fun entertaining you tonight.” Britney said as the camera focused on her cum glazed face.

“Thanks, Britney.” G-Long replied with a grin.

“I can’t wait until you come back to Vegas. Then we can do this again.” Britney responded with a sexy smirk.

End of Bonus Episode 8
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 03:19:51 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2023, 02:19:30 PM »
That was fun! I love the name G-Long, as a much better collaborator than G-Easy.

You did a great job with her personality and lustful hunger. Thank you for giving me this joy to read!
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2023, 03:31:12 PM »
That was fun! I love the name G-Long, as a much better collaborator than G-Easy.

You did a great job with her personality and lustful hunger. Thank you for giving me this joy to read!

Thanks. I'm glad I was able to do her justice. :Y:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 07:40:35 PM by Calibur009 »

Money

« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2023, 06:29:51 PM »
So this was the result of those posts

Ok this was worth the wait the Vegas setting is great the outfit is on point wasn't sure Britney would survive nearly getting split open with that thing overall fantastic effort

Calibur009

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2023, 02:33:18 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 9
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Sabrina Carpenter, Camila Mendes & Lucy Hale
Codes: MF, MMFF, Interracial, Public, Oral, Facial

The video began with a music video-style vignette of Sabrina Carpenter performing a seductive dance routine. The five-foot blonde actress/musician wore cherry red lipstick, a see-through yellow bra, matching panties, and gold heels. There were several gratuitous close-ups of Sabrina’s peach-like ass during the montage.

Before the vignette ended, the camera zoomed in on the Fast Times singer’s pretty face as she gave it a wink. Shortly after that, the scene transitioned inside a bedroom. Following that, the camera focused on the former Girl Meets World actress sitting with her legs crossed on the edge of the bed.

“Hi, I’m Sabrina Carpenter, and welcome to a new edition of Famous Women Go Dark. So relax and watch me have some sexy fun today.” Sabrina said as she gave the camera a knowing look.

Eventually, Sabrina was joined inside the bedroom by Shawn Woods. The sculpted black man only wore black boxer briefs as he approached the blonde starlet. The Sue Me singer’s blue eyes grew wide when she saw him. After that, she removed her bra. When the pair made out, he squeezed and sucked on her perky breasts. The petite blonde also cooed as he sucked on her pink nipples.

“Oh yeah! That feels so good!” Sabrina cooed with a smile.

Moments later, Sabrina finally removed the rest of her attire. Now nude, the blonde singer rested on her back and spread her shapely legs. After that, Shawn buried his head between her thighs and he lapped her sweet cooze.

“Yes! Don’t stop! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Sabrina cried out as Shawn ate her out.

As Shawn continued to dine on her honeypot, Sabrina placed her manicured hands on the back of his head. The Work It actress also bit her bottom lip as she let out a series of soft moans.

“Oh yeah! You’re eating my pussy so good! Oh my god!” Sabrina moaned loudly.

A few minutes later, Sabrina was in the doggystyle position near the edge of the bed as Shawn stood in front of her. He then pulled down his underwear, freeing his 12-inch dark cock. The former Disney actress immediately grasped the dark-skinned man’s lengthy dick and stroked it. She also looked up at him and smiled as she caressed his ebony shaft.

“Wow! That is such a big dick. I’m going to enjoy sucking it.” Sabrina said with a naughty smile.

Sabrina licked the tip of Shawn’s dick for a bit. After that, she wrapped her perfect pink lips around his dark pole and sucked it. Additionally, she worked his shaft with her right hand as she sucked him off.

“Mmhmm! It’s such a big dick, and it tastes so good!” Sabrina said as she slurped on Shawn’s long black cock.

As the Tall Girl actress bobbed her head along Shawn’s big black dick, a long rope of saliva dripped from her mouth. A few seconds later, Sabrina reached between her legs with her free hand and rubbed her pussy. After that, she continued her oral assault on the ebony stud’s cock. The petite blonde also smacked his dick head across her wet tongue a few times. Following that, the talented singer swallowed Shawn’s big dick and sucked it faster.

“Mmm! Yes! I love big black dick!” Sabrina said as she gave Shawn a syrupy blowjob.

Sometime later, Sabrina licked Shawn’s big balls. The Fast Times singer also jacked his spit-stained dick with her right hand as she sucked on his nuts.

“Oh yeah! I’m ready for you to fuck me now!” Sabrina said as she licked the dark-skinned man’s balls.

After a brief video edit, Shawn inserted his big black cock into Sabrina’s wet slit. He then fucked the Nonsense singer doggystyle, and he had a firm grip on her hips as he railed her from behind. Meanwhile, the Work It actress looked back at him with a smile as she pushed her booty closer to him.

“God yes! Give it to me! That big black dick feels so good!” Sabrina cried out.

A bit later, Shawn placed his strong hands on Sabrina’s shoulders and fucked her faster. The ebony stud also slapped the popular singer’s shapely booty as he screwed her.

“Oh god yes! You’re stretching my pussy so good! Fuck me!” Sabrina hollered as Shawn banged her non-stop.

A short time later, Shawn clutched Sabrina’s right leg as he fucked her missionary. The Tall Girl actress let out a series of moans as he plunged his ebony cock deep into her love tunnel.

“Oh yes! Keep fucking me just like that! Your big black dick is so good!” Sabrina cried out.

Soon, Sabrina began rubbing her pussy as Shawn pumped away at her snatch. A few minutes later, the petite blonde sank down onto the dark-skinned man’s footlong dick and rode him cowgirl. Just seconds later, she placed her hands on the black man’s chest as he grabbed her waist and drove his big dick into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Make me cum on your big black cock!” Sabrina moaned as she slammed her ass off Shawn’s thighs.

While Sabrina was riding Shawn’s big black dick, the camera zoomed in closer to her great-looking booty. Meanwhile, the dark-skinned man was sucking on the blonde singer’s tits as she rode him.

“Fuck yes! I love riding your big black cock! It’s so good!” Sabrina cried out with a smile.

A few minutes later, Sabrina switched positions and rode Shawn reverse cowgirl. The Because I Liked a Boy singer also gyrated her fit and petite body as she rode the black man’s lengthy dick. Meanwhile, he reached around and groped her small tits.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! You’re making me cum on your big black cock!” Sabrina cried out as she impaled herself on Shawn’s dong.

A short time later, Shawn was spooning with the Nonsense singer. He also gripped her left leg as he thrust into her love tunnel. Furthermore, Sabrina let out a series of moans as the black man fucked her.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me!” Sabrina cried out.

Sometime later, Shawn was fucking Sabrina from behind again. He also smacked her booty as she looked back at him. Meanwhile, the short singer with great legs swayed her body as the ebony stud pistoned his dick into her cooze.

“Oh god yes! Pound my pussy with that big black dick! It feels so good!” Sabrina hollered.

A few minutes later, the Fast Times singer was kneeling between Shawn’s legs as she gave him a blowjob. She also used her right hand to stroke his dark shaft as she licked the underside of his dick. After that, the petite musician wrapped her lips around the dark-skinned man’s dick and took more of it down her skilled throat. The Adventures in Babysitting remake actress successfully sucked down nine inches of Shawn’s cock. Following that, she released with a loud pop. Next, she gave him a double-handed handjob as she moved her booty side to side.

“I want you to cum all over my face.” Sabrina said in a seductive tone as she continued to caress Shawn’s big black dick.

“Fuck! I’m about to cum!” Shawn said as he groaned.

Soon, the dark-skinned man expelled a big cumshot onto Sabrina’s doll-like face, much to her delight. After the blonde beauty received a facial, she licked the excess off the ebony stud’s long dick.

“That’s awesome, Shawn. Thanks, for the hot fuck and the yummy cum.” Sabrina said with a big smile as the video faded to black.

The second segment began with Camila Mendes as she walked along the beach. The Veronica Lodge actress wore gold hoop earrings and a red two-piece bikini. As the olive-skinned beauty continued her walk next to the ocean, the camera focused on her great-looking ass. A few seconds later, she approached a blue beach towel and looked around with a confused face.

“Where did Lucy go?” Camila questioned before she continued. “Hmm…I bet she went off with those two hot guys we met earlier. Let me go find her.”

Moments later, the Brazilian beauty left to search for her friend. As she walked further down the beach, Camila came across several large rock formations. And sure enough, she spotted Lucy Hale on the opposite side of them. The Pretty Little Liars actress was clad in gold square-shaped earrings and a black two-piece bikini.

In addition to that, the petite brunette was joined by two muscular black men. On her right was Bobby, who was bald and clad in blue swim trunks. Standing to her left was Marcus. He had short black hair, a mustache, and he wore green swim trunks. Shortly, the Katy Keene actress dropped to her knees and flashed Bobby a smile. After that, she reached into his trunks and fished out his ten-inch dark cock.

“Oh my god! That is one big dick!” Lucy said with a lustful smile as she stroked Bobby’s member with her right hand.

The Truth or Dare actress wasted no time as she wrapped her plump pink lips around Bobby’s big black dick and sucked it. Meanwhile, Marcus pulled out his ten-inch dark brown cock as the dark-haired beauty was preoccupied with his friend’s dick. When she noticed Marcus’s hard member was out, she gave him a handjob with her free hand. After that, the Dude actress focused her blowjob efforts on Bobby’s dark cock. Meanwhile, Camila watched on until she decided to make her presence known.

“I knew it! Lucy, you could have at least asked me if I wanted to join the fun.” Camila said while giving the 5’ 2” actress a stern look as she folded her arms.

I’m sorry, Camila. But I just couldn’t help myself. They’re so handsome and their cocks are so big! Marcus could use some oral attention. Maybe you should give it to him.” Lucy replied with a smile as she continued sucking off Bobby.

“I will take you up on that offer, Lucy.” Camila responded with a sexy smirk as she eyed Marcus's hard cock.

The Dangerous Lies actress approached Marcus and sat on her knees in the sand. After that, the Riverdale actress grasped the brown-skinned man’s big dick, parted her red lips, and slipped his cock into her mouth. Meanwhile, Lucy was now sucking on Bobby’s balls as she jacked his saliva-stained dark cock with her left hand. When she finished, the Fantasy Island actress resumed sucking Bobby’s dick as ropes of spit leaked from her mouth like a faucet.

“I love sucking your big black dick! It’s so good!” Lucy said as she pulled her perky breasts out of her bikini top. After that, she began massaging them as she blew Bobby.

Soon, Camila placed her hands on Marcus’s legs as she bobbed her head along his big black cock. The Perfect Date actress also used her right hand to work his shaft as she slurped on his manhood.

“Mmhmm! Your big dick is so good! I understand why Lucy hogged you guys.” Camila said as she sucked away at Marcus’s cock.

After a brief video edit, Lucy was sucking off Marcus, and she caressed his balls with her right hand. A few seconds later, the Hating Game actress spat on his dark brown dick and began sucking it faster. While that was happening, Camila had removed her bikini top as she gave Bobby a syrupy blowjob. Additionally, the hot Latina looked up at him with her brown eyes as she continued slurping on his dark and veiny cock.

“Oh yes! Your big black dick is so good!” Lucy said as she took more of Marcus’s dark brown schlong into her mouth.

“Yes! Fill my mouth with that hard black cock!” Camila said as she bobbed along Bobby’s dong.

Following a video transition, Camila and Lucy were now nude, and they were lying missionary on the mat. Meanwhile, Bobby and Marcus were going down on the two short actresses.

“Yes! Eat my pussy just like that!” Camila cooed as Bobby ate her sweet cooze.

“Oh my god! Your tongue feels so good inside my pussy!” Lucy cried out as Marcus dined on her tasty twat.

A bit later, Bobby slipped his big black dick into Camila’s enticing snatch. Just seconds later, the dark-skinned man clutched the Veronica Lodge actress’s left leg as he swiftly pumped into her.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me!” Camila moaned as Bobby pounded her pussy.

While that went on, Lucy was resting on her right side as Marcus pistoned into her pussy. He also cradled the Memphis-born actress’s left leg as he thrust his big black dick into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Lucy cried out as Marcus banged her fast and hard.

Sometime later, Marcus gripped Lucy’s hips as he fucked her from behind. He also slapped the Fantasy Island actress’s firm booty as she pushed herself closer to him.

“Yes! Fuck me! Camila, this has been a great way of spending our time on the beach!” Lucy said while moaning as the black man railed her from behind.

Meanwhile, Camila was riding Bobby reverse cowgirl. The Do Revenge actress was grinning ear to ear as she swiftly rode the bald black man’s dick. In addition to that, she strummed her pussy with her right hand.

“Definitely! We need to do it more often! Fuck the shit out of me!” Camila replied to Lucy while moaning as Bobby thrust into her.

A few minutes later, Lucy was riding Bobby cowgirl. Meanwhile, Camila was lying on her left side with her right leg lifted as Marcus humped her non-stop.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big black cock!” Lucy hollered as she slammed her firm ass off Bobby’s thighs.

“Holy shit! Oh fuck yes! Give it to me!” Camila cried out as Marcus hammered her pussy.

Much later, Camila was riding Bobby and Marcus had Lucy’s right leg over his shoulder as he banged her on the white mat. Camila had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as she bounced up and down on Bobby’s dark cock. He also sucked on the hot Latina’s brown nipples as her tits swayed. Meanwhile, Lucy moaned loudly as Marcus was plunging his big brown cock deep into her love tunnel. Additionally, the Pretty Little Liars actress strummed her cooze as he fucked her.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Camila cried out as she nimbly rode Bobby.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking my pussy so deep!” Lucy moaned as Marcus screwed her non-stop.

A short time later, the two dark-haired beauties swapped partners. Marcus was railing Camila doggystyle as she pushed her shapely ass closer to him. He also slapped the Brazilian beauty’s booty as he pistoned his big dick into her. Meanwhile, Lucy was happily riding Bobby reverse cowgirl. Furthermore, the Hating Game actress was gyrating her body as the bald black man drove his cock into her pussy.

“Oh god yes! Wear my pussy out with that big black dick!” Camila howled as Marcus continued railing her from behind.

“Yes! I love riding your big black cock!” Lucy hollered as she briskly rode Bobby.

Moments later, Lucy was being fucked doggystyle by Bobby. He of course slapped the Pretty Little Liars actress’s shapely booty as he gave her an energetic fuck.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Lucy cried out as Bobby stuffed her twat with his hard black dick.

Camila was currently riding Marcus in the reverse cowgirl position. In addition to that, the Riverdale actress swayed her hot body as she bounced on the black man’s big cock.

“Fuck me! Fuck me just like that! I love that big black dick!” Camila moaned as she rode Marcus like she was a seasoned pornstar.

A good while later, Camila and Lucy were on their knees back to back as they sucked Marcus and Bobby’s big black cock. Currently, the camera focused on Camila as she gave Marcus a two-handed handjob. The Riverdale actress also sucked on his balls for a bit. Meanwhile, Lucy used her left hand to work Bobby’s shaft as she blew him. Additionally, the Fantasy Island actress rubbed her pussy with her right hand.

“I can’t wait for you to cum on my face.” Lucy said as she continued her oral assault on Bobby’s dark cock.

Moments later, Bobby retrieved his big black dick from the Hating Game actress’s lips. He then jacked his cock with his right hand until he fired a thick load of cum across Lucy’s forehead and the right side of her face. After that, the thirty-something actress smiled at the facial she received, and she continued sucking the dark-skinned man’s dick.

“I want you to nut all over my face!” Camila said as she slurped on Marcus’s big brown cock.

Soon, Marcus did just that, and he expelled a load of jissom on the Brazilian beauty’s face. After that, the Riverdale actress grasped his dick, and she licked it up and down with a smile.

“That was fun, Lucy.” Camila said as she gave Marcus a handjob.

“It sure was, Camila. We should come back to the beach tomorrow and do it again.” Lucy replied with a naughty smile as she licked the head of Bobby’s cock.

“Yes, we should, Lucy.” Camila responded with a laugh.

A few seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer on the actresses’ cum glazed faces as they sucked Marcus's still-hard cock together. After that, the video ended and faded to black.

End of Bonus Episode 9
« Last Edit: February 22, 2024, 03:28:11 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, DanielO, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Cptnstrwrs, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2023, 01:46:27 PM »
Hope Sabrina is OK after that I almost thought she was going to choke on that beast

The foursome was a delight nice to see Lucy Hale in something different she's been growing on me I might have to find a story idea for Camila

Overall fantastic work I'll keep my eye on this if I get stuck on a project

Calibur009

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2023, 02:08:12 PM »
Hope Sabrina is OK after that I almost thought she was going to choke on that beast

The foursome was a delight nice to see Lucy Hale in something different she's been growing on me I might have to find a story idea for Camila

Overall fantastic work I'll keep my eye on this if I get stuck on a project

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. One final episode is in the works and this series will be done.

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2023, 03:10:08 PM »
Good work. Can’t wait to see what you have planned for the finale.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2023, 04:32:49 PM »
Great story. I loved it

Calibur009

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2023, 10:08:21 PM »
*Updated*

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 10
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Dua Lipa & Salma Hayek
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial, Anal, ATM

The scene began with Salma Hayek as she walked through the hallway of a Los Angeles apartment building. The hot older woman wore a short form-fitting orange dress that emphasized her curves and showed off her legendary cleavage, and black six-inch heels. The sounds of her heels clicking could also be heard as she walked to her destination, which was apartment 069.

With a naughty smile on her face, the From Dusk Till Dawn actress knocked on the door. A few seconds later, she was let inside by Shawn Woods. The young dark-skinned man wore a black tank top, jeans, and white sneakers. After a video transition, the pair were shown sitting on the balcony of Shawn’s apartment making out. Before long, Salma pulled her huge boobs out of her dress. Following that action, the younger black man smiled at the sight of them.

“I bet you’ve been waiting to see my huge tits since I arrived.” Salma said in her thick Spanish accent and with a sexy smirk.

“Yes. Those huge brown tits are incredible.” Shawn replied as he groped the older woman’s massive tits.

Shawn opened his mouth and he began sucking on the Once Upon a Time in Mexico actress's brown nipples. Meanwhile, she let out a series of soft moans as he did that. Soon, the dark-skinned man switched things up and kissed the busty actress's neck before he resumed sucking on her big tits.

“Oh my god! That feels so good! Keep sucking on boobs just like that!” Salma cooed with a smile.

Before long, Salma rested on her knees and looked up at Shawn with a smile. After that, the ebony stud unzipped his jeans and he whipped out his erect 12-inch black cock for the Wild Wild West actress.

“Holy shit! That is one big black dick.” Salma said as her brown eyes were locked on Shawn’s impressive dark phallus.

The Here Comes the Boom actress immediately seized the younger man’s long dark cock with her right manicured hand. Following that, she shot out her tongue and licked the tip of Shawn’s dick as she stroked his shaft. Thanks to Salma’s experience with handling huge cocks, it didn’t take her long to find her rhythm, and she began bobbing her head swiftly along the black stud’s big dick.

“Oh my god! Your big black cock is so good! It fills my mouth so well!” Salma said as she continued slurping on Shawn’s ebony pole.

Soon, Salma began slapping Shawn’s spit-soaked dick across her enormous brown boobs. After that, the Desperado actress encased her red lips back around the dark-skinned man’s cock, and she began sucking it faster.

“Fuck! I could suck your big black cock all day! It’s so good!” Salma said as she took more of Shawn’s lengthy dong down her throat.

In fact, Salma’s neck muscles were bulging as she sucked down more of Shawn’s big dark cock. When the older woman was done, she released his dick with a loud pop. There were also long ropes of saliva connecting her lips to the black man’s dick.

“Oh my god! You’re a real mouthful, Shawn.” Salma said with a laugh as she stroked the black man’s cock with both of her hands using a twisting motion.

Several seconds later, the House of Gucci actress spat on Shawn’s dong before she slipped it back into her skilled mouth. After that, the short Mexican woman placed her hands on his thighs and blew the dark-skinned man’s dick no-hands style. Meanwhile, he looked down at the dark-haired beauty as she applied her oral prowess to his long black dick. Following that, the busty actress flicked her tongue across Shawn’s cock as she continued to blow him.

“I’m ready to take this to the bedroom now.” Salma said as she gave Shawn a very wet blowjob.

The scene eventually transitioned to inside the bedroom. Salma was in the doggystyle position on Shawn’s bed. Plus, she was topless and only wore a black thong as she looked back at the younger man as she shook her thick ass for him. He then smiled and smacked the hot older woman's booty a few times, and it caused her to let out a few yelps.

“Oh yes! Slap my ass just like that. I love it.” Salma said in an aroused tone.

“Salma, your ass is divine.” Shawn replied with a smile as he slapped her round booty again.

A short time later, Salma flipped over and slid off her thong. After that, Shawn spread her legs, and he began dining on the older woman’s trimmed snatch. As he licked her cooze up and down, the Grown Ups actress bit her bottom lip while in a state of total arousal.

“Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy! Don’t stop!” Salma cried out as she caressed her huge titties.

Soon, Shawn reached up and groped Salma’s massive tits as he continued to eat her pussy. In addition to that, he plunged his tongue deeper into the Mexican actress's love tunnel.

“Oh fuck! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Salma cooed with a fulfilled smile.

A few minutes later, Shawn was stretched out on the bed as Salma was bobbing her head up and down on his big black cock. He also squeezed the Desperado actress’s ass cheeks with his right hand as she slurped on his manhood.

“Mmm! Your big black dick is so good! I can’t get enough of it!” Salma said as she blew Shawn and used her right hand to stroke his shaft.

Salma eventually brushed her dark brown hair out of her face as she continued sucking away at Shawn’s ebony cock. After that, she smiled as she placed his spit-stained dick between her chest. Next, the Eternals actress cupped her large tits together, and she gave the young black man an incredible titty fuck.

“Oh my god! Keep sliding that big black cock between my big titties! I love it so much!” Salma said with a smile while bouncing up and down as she gave Shawn a fantastic titjob.

Salma’s boobs also made loud squishy sounds as Shawn sawed his long black dick between them. A few minutes later, the Hitman’s Bodyguard actress lowered herself onto the dark-skinned man’s member. After that, he clutched the Mexican beauty’s waist as she began riding him reverse cowgirl. Soon, the camera focused on her huge tits bouncing as she nimbly rode Shawn’s big black cock.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me good with that big black cock!” Salma cried out as she strummed her cooze.

Just seconds later, the Fools Rush In actress began to swiftly move her curvy body as she rode Shawn swiftly. Additionally, her huge boobs bounced up and down non-stop.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking my pussy with that big black dick! It’s so good!” Salma cried out with a lustful smile as Shawn drove his cock into her cooze.

Sometime later, Salma was blowing Shawn again. Plus, the Bliss actress made loud wet sounds as she slurped on his long black dick. Later on, the dark-skinned stud was fucking her missionary in the middle of his bed. Shawn also held onto Salma’s right leg as he bored his big black dick into her love tunnel.

“Oh fuck yes! Oh my god! Give it to me! Keep filling my pussy with that big black dick!” Salma moaned out as she caressed her snatch.

Soon, the camera focused on Salma having a look of pure joy as Shawn pounded her pussy. Furthermore, with every thrust from the black man’s cock, her huge boobs swayed.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Salma cried out with a smile.

Much later, Salma was sucking Shawn’s large balls as she jacked his long black dick with her right hand. One minute later, the After the Sunset actress licked the black man’s lengthy dark shaft up and down a few times. Following that, the busty Latina mounted Shawn, and she began riding him reverse cowgirl again.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your big black cock! Fuck me!” Salma cried out as her big tits flapped.

A good while later, Salma was kneeling between Shawn’s legs with his big dark cock sandwiched between her huge boobs. And she had a big smile on her face as she gave the younger man a fantastic titfuck.

“Oh my god yes! I love how you fuck my huge tits!” Salma cooed as Shawn slid his hard black dick between her juggs.

A few minutes later, Shawn was fucking Salma from behind as she looked back at him with a smile. The 54 actress also pushed her round ass closer to him as he plowed her pussy. The dark-skinned man responded by slapping her Mexican booty, and he began screwing her much faster than before. On top of that, Salma’s boobs heaved, and her ass rippled each time Shawn rammed his hard black cock into her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just like that!” Salma moaned out as Shawn fucked her doggystyle.

As Shawn continued to fuck Salma, he placed his hands on the small of her back. Following that, the young black man began giving it to the hot older woman at a quick pace.

“Yes! Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me!” Salma cried out as Shawn slammed his long black dick into her pussy.

After a video edit, Shawn was holding Salma’s waist as she rode him with a lot of zeal. Soon, the camera focused on the Like a Boss actress's round booty, but it quickly switched to a close-up of her huge tits as they bounced up and down non-stop.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your big black dick! You’re making me cum!” Salma moaned out while she bounced her 5’ 2” frame on the black stud’s cock.

Much later, Shawn stood on his bed as he furiously jacked his big black dick. Meanwhile, Salma was resting on her knees in front of him as she cupped and jiggled her huge tits.

“I want you to paint my face with your hot cum.” Salma said in a sexual tone as she continued shaking her boobs at Shawn.

Before long, the young black man fired several streaks of milky cum onto the From Dusk Till Dawn actress's face, just like wanted. In addition to that, some of his spunk landed on her round tits as well. A few seconds later, the camera zoomed in on the Mexican beauty’s cumstained face.

“Shawn, you did a wonderful job of handling a beautiful woman of my experience today.” Salma said with an impressed face.

After Salma’s comment, she grasped the dark-skinned man’s dick. Following that, the hot older woman began sucking it as the scene ended.

The next segment opened with Dua Lipa sitting in the back of a black stretch limousine while sipping on a glass of champagne. The world-famous singer wore a silver see-through gown that left nothing to the imagination, a white thong underneath it, and silver heels. When the limo parked, the beautiful Albanian musician exited the vehicle. After that, the camera switched to a behind shot of her booty as she approached the front door of a lavish Los Angeles home.

Soon, the New Rules singer entered the home with a smile on her face. Moments later, the video switched to Duane C relaxing on a white couch. The bald brown-skinned black man wore a long-sleeved Versace shirt, black pants, and brown loafers. Furthermore, he was surprised to see the beautiful singer when she entered his living room.

“What’s up, Dua Lipa? I didn’t expect to see you at my place today.” Duane said with a grin as he checked out the dark-haired musician’s hot body.

“Really? Is that why your front door was unlocked? Anyway, Duane, I just left a big Hollywood event and I decided to go where the real action is. Plus, I was in the mood for something that only you can give me.” Dua replied in her English accent as she shamelessly stared at the black man’s crotch.

“OK, and what would that be?” Duane asked with a knowing look on his face.

“A huge black cock.” Dua replied with a smirk.

The Levitating singer wasted no time as she kneeled between Duane’s legs. Next, the beautiful musician unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. After that, she pulled out his hard 14-inch dark brown dick, and she gasped at the sight of it.

“Good lord! Your cock is so long and thick. Just how I like them.” Dua said with a grin as she stroked Duane’s large member with both of her manicured hands.

“Then you’re going to fall in love with mine.” Duane said with a confident smile.

“Trust me. I will.” Dua replied as shot out her tongue and licked the tip of Duane’s cock.

As the Physical singer licked the underside of Duane’s dick up and down, she stroked his lengthy shaft with her right hand. Once the sexy musician had the black man’s cock nice and wet with her saliva, she parted her glossy pink lips and began sucking his large member.

“It’s so fucking big! I just love it!” Dua said as she slurped away at Duane’s massive black dick.

Soon, the We’re Good singer smacked Duane’s cock across her wet tongue a few times. After that, she resumed bobbing her head up and down on the well-endowed black man’s dick. Moments later, the camera focused on Dua’s face as she continued stuffing her face with Duane’s dong. The Grammy award-winning musician also caressed his huge black dick with both of her hands as she blew him.

“Yes! Your massive black dick is so good!” Dua said as she swirled her tongue around Duane’s cockhead.

Much later, Duane was now nude as he stood before Dua. Meanwhile, the Electricity singer sat on her knees as she gave him a top-notch blowjob. The talented songstress also cupped Duane’s balls with her right hand, and she stroked his shaft with her left hand as she sucked it.

“Sucking your big black cock is way more fun than attending a boring Hollywood premiere.” Dua said with a chuckle as sucked down more of Duane’s huge black cock.

Sometime later, Dua licked and sucked on the bald black man’s nuts. Meanwhile, she caressed his spit-covered dick with her left hand.

“Fuck! Even your balls are tasty!” Dua said with a smile as she snacked on Duane’s chocolate nuts.

A few minutes later, the Be the One singer turned her attention back to Duane's huge cock and resumed sucking it. As she sucked off the bald black man, she stroked his shaft with a twisting motion with her left hand. Also, she caressed his heavy balls with her left hand. Dua eventually took twelve inches of the bald black man’s dong down her throat. But eventually expelled it from her mouth due to her gag reflex.

“Holy shit! Your huge black dick is incredible! It’s the best one I’ve ever had.” Dua said with a smile as ropes of saliva rolled down her chin.

“Goddamn! That was world-class deepthroating.” Duane said with an impressed grin.

“Thank you, Duane.” The Physical singer replied as she sucked on his large balls again, and she jacked his drool-stained cock with her left hand.

Soon, the Blow Your Mind singer spat on Duane’s enormous black cock. After that, she wrapped her luscious lips around it and sucked his phallus at a quick pace. Additionally, she caressed the sides of his shaft with soft hands. The black-haired beauty made loud wet sounds as she bobbed her head along the well-endowed black man’s manhood.

“Oh my god! That big black cock is fucking incredible! I love it so much!” Dua commented as she expertly sucked away at Duane’s immense penis.

Dua eventually gave the gifted black man a two-handed handjob as she sucked on his balls again. She also looked up at Duane with her brown eyes as she pleasured his nuts. After some time, Dua got to her feet and finally disrobed, revealing her amazing slender figure.

“That is one sexy fucking body.” Duane said as he admired the singer’s figure.

“Stop! You’re going to make me blush.” Dua replied with a wide smile.

Soon, Duane stretched out on the couch. After that, the Albanian beauty climbed on top of the black man’s average but toned body. Next, she grasped his vast black cock and slipped it into her mouth. Meanwhile, Duane gripped her lovely ass cheeks and he began lapping at her honeypot.

“Oh fuck yes! Eat my pussy just like that! Oh my god!” Dua cooed as Duane ate her sweet cooze.

After that, the Levitating singer focused on sucking Duane’s massive black tool again. She even stroked his shaft with her right hand as she took more of his inches into her skilled mouth.

“I’m ready for you to fuck me now.” Dua said as she jacked Duane’s spit-covered dong with her right hand.

A short time later, Dua lowered herself onto Duane’s huge black cock. After that, she clutched her ass cheeks with her hands and started riding him slowly. Soon, Duane grabbed her hips as he drove his big slab of dark meat into her snatch.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Fill my pussy with that big black cock!” Dua cried out as she placed her hands on Duane’s chest and rode him more vigorously.

The camera was currently focused on Dua’s shapely booty as she continued to expertly ride Duane’s large black cock. He also sucked on the olive-skinned singer’s small but great-looking tits as she leaned down to kiss him.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that!” Dua moaned out as she impaled herself on the bald black man’s schlong.

After a video transition, The pair resumed their steamy encounter inside of Duane’s bedroom. Right now, Duane was stretched out as Dua was in the prone position with her feet up as she gave him a blowjob. The gorgeous singer also caressed Duane’s huge dark cock with her right hand and rubbed his inner thigh with her left hand. On top of that, she made loud gagging sounds as she consumed more of the black man's huge dick.

“Yes! Make me choke on your huge black cock! It’s fucking good!” Dua said as she spat on Duane’s member and sucked it faster.

Soon, Dua mounted Duane’s spit-stained dick and began riding him in the reverse cowgirl position. A few seconds later, the New Rules singer reached back and placed her hands on his chest as she bounced on his thick black cock.

“Oh my god yes! Holy shit! I love how your huge black cock feels inside my pussy!” Dua cried out with a smile.

A few seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer to Dua’s trimmed snatch as Duane was pistoning his massive dick into it. After that, the camera focused on the hot singer’s face as she now had a look of pure ecstasy. She was also strumming her pussy with her right hand for additional pleasure.

“Oh fuck yes! Oh my god! Make me cum all over your big black dick!” Dua moaned out as she bounced her fit body on Duane’s member.

Much later, Dua’s back was perfectly arched as Duane fucked in the doggystyle position. Several seconds later, he slapped her ass with his right hand and railed from behind faster. That caused the IDGAF singer to look back at him with a sexy smirk as she pushed her booty closer to him.

“Oh my god! Fuck yes! Give it to me! Give me all of that big black dick!” Dua howled as Duane slammed his huge dark cock into her twat.

Later on, the Physical singer was slurping away at Duane’s large dark cock. Plus, she stroked his shaft with her right hand and rubbed his abdomen with her left hand.

“I can’t get enough of sucking your huge black dick! That’s how good it is!” Dua said in a sexual tone as she bobbed her head along Duane’s lengthy cock.

When Dua finished showcasing her oral talent on his huge dick, she licked and sucked on Duane’s nuts. As she did that, the award-winning singer caressed his large member with her left hand. 

“I want you to stick your huge black dick in my ass. Please let me have it my ass. I want it so bad.” Dua said in an aroused tone as she gave Duane a handjob.

“If that’s what you want. You got it!” Duane replied with a smile.

“Yes, that’s what I want.” Dua responded as she licked Duane’s large cock up and down.

Sometime later, Dua was in the missionary position near the edge of the bed. Meanwhile, Duane was standing as he penetrated the hot musician’s asshole with his enormous black cock. Soon, Duane proceeded to fuck the 5’ 8” singer’s backdoor as he clutched her long shapely legs.

“Oh fuck yes! Oh my god! Pound my ass just like that! It feels so good!” Dua cried out as she began rubbing her pussy.

“Damn! Dua, your ass is so good.” Duane said as he gave her ass a deep anal pounding with his huge black cock.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re fucking my ass so good! Oh my god!” Duane replied while moaning as the black man stuffed her booty with his lengthy dick.

A few minutes later, Duane exited the British singer’s asshole. He then slapped his cock across her wet pussy a few times, and she loved it. After that, he began fucking the sexy musician’s back passage again.

“Damn! Dua your ass gapes so perfectly.” Duane said as he pumped away at the One Kiss singer’s ass.

“It sure does! Oh fuck yes! Keep filling my ass with that big black dick! It feels so good!” Dua replied with a satisfied smile as she strummed her cooze.

Much later, Duane was pounding Dua’s booty as they fucked in the spoon position. He also clutched her right leg as he thrust into her ass. Additionally, the Dance the Night singer let out a series of moans as the black man plunged his massive cock into her bowels.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! You’re fucking my ass so good!” Dua moaned out as Duane fucked her backside fast and hard.

Later on, the IDGAF singer was lying prone between Duane’s legs as she sucked his huge black cock. Plus, she caressed it with both of her hands as she slurped on it. The sexy and tattooed singer did that until he filled her mouth with a load of milky spunk.

“Yes! That was a phenomenal fuck you gave me today, Duane. Thank you.” Dua said with a big smile before she swallowed the cum inside her mouth.

A few seconds later, the Blow Your Mind singer opened her mouth to show that she indeed gulped down all of Duane’s seed. After that, she smiled at the camera, and she continued to play with the bald black man’s cock as the scene ended.

End of Bonus Episode 10
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:18:29 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Calibur009

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2023, 12:45:56 AM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 11
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Jennifer Lopez & Paris Berelc
Codes: MF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial, Rim, Anal

The episode opened with an outside shot of a lavish Los Angeles home. After that, the video transitioned to G-Long sitting on a white couch as he watched a basketball game on a large widescreen television. The dark-skinned man wore a white tank that showed off his muscular and tattooed arms, dark jeans, and white sneakers.

Soon, the camera focused on Paris Berelc as she walked into the living room with a grin on her face. The Alexa & Katie actress was clad in a black leather jacket and a matching thong. She also sported her usual reddish-brown hair. Additionally, there was a close-up of the hot starlet’s shapely ass before she joined G-Long on the couch.

“Hi, G-Long. Are you ready to have some more fun? Because I need more of what you gave me last night and this morning.” Paris said with an enticing look.

“Yeah, sure. I’m tired of watching the game anyway. Plus, I’ll never say no to a woman as fine as you, Paris.” G-Long replied with a grin as he picked up the remote and turned off the television.

“Thanks! Kelli was right. You are something else, G-Long.” Paris responded as she shamelessly caressed the large lump inside his jeans.

A few minutes later, Paris removed her jacket, exposing her round tits. After that, she walked into the nearby kitchen and bent over the marble countertop. Additionally, the former Mighty Med actress looked back at G-Long with an enticing smile. Just seconds later, the black man kneeled behind the hot starlet and gripped her tanned cheeks with his strong hands. He then slapped her booty with his right hand.

“Oh yeah! I love that.” Paris cooed with a smile as the camera focused on her big round tits.

Soon, G-Long pulled the Do Revenge actress’s thong down to her ankles.  He followed that up and stuck his tongue into her snatch and began eating her pussy from behind.

“Oh yeah! Your tongue feels so good!” Paris cried out as G-Long ate her out.

“Damn! This is some good pussy.” G-Long said with a smile as he continued to feast on the Filipino starlet’s tasty twat.

A short time later, Paris sat on the kitchen table and G-Long resumed dining on her sweet cooze. The Pretty Stoned actress massaged her breasts as she moaned in pleasure.

“Oh yeah! I love how you eat my pussy!” Paris cooed with a satisfied grin as G-Long went down on her.

Sometime later, Paris stood on her toes as she kissed G-Long. She then smiled as she rested on her knees. After that, the 1Up actress then unzipped the dark-skinned man’s jeans, and she fished out his massive black cock. Her eyes then widened at the sight of the ebony stud’s thirteen-inch dark pole as she began to stroke with both of her hands.

“I’ve been waiting to play with this bad boy again ever since last night.” Paris said with a mischievous smile as she licked the underside of G-Long’s lengthy black shaft.

After that, Paris stuffed a good portion of G-Long’s enormous dick into her mouth. The Lab Rats: Elite Force actress also caressed his dark shaft with her right hand as she sucked him off.

“Oh fuck! Your big black cock is so good! I love sucking it!” Paris said as she bobbed her head along G-Long’s enormous dark member.

Soon, Paris spat on G-Long’s big black dick, and she switched to using both of her hands to jack his dark cock. Just seconds later, the Filipino actress stroked his manhood with a twisting motion as she sucked him off.

“I know you love it when I take your big black dick deep into my throat! It’s so fucking good!” Paris said as she gave G-Long a syrupy blowjob.

Paris eventually clutched G-Long’s legs as she looked up at him with her hazel eyes. Following that, the Tall Girl actress sucked his huge black dick with more vigor than before.

“I love sucking your big dick so much! I’m ready for you to fuck me now!” Paris said as she slid her moist lips across G-Long’s dark cock.

Soon, Paris got to her feet and stuck out her booty as she held onto the edge of the table. Meanwhile, G-Long disrobed and was now nude. After that, he inserted his big dick into the former Disney actress’s pussy and fucked her from behind. On top of that, he slapped her booty as he pumped into her warm and wet snatch.

“Oh fuck yes! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good with that big black dick!” Paris cried out as she pushed her ass closer to G-Long.

Several minutes later, Paris was riding G-Long reverse cowgirl as he sat on the sturdy gray kitchen chair. While the Alexa & Katie actress bounced on the dark-skinned man’s long dick, she reached back and placed her hands on the ebony stud’s shoulders and began riding him faster.

“Oh my god! Fucking give it to me! It feels so good!” Paris moaned as G-Long impaled her pussy with his massive black dong.

Much later, Paris was lying missionary on the kitchen counter with her right leg draped over G-Long’s shoulder as she banged her non-stop. In addition to that, he used his right hand to caress the Asian starlet’s cooze as he drove his big dick into her twat.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me! Stretch my pussy with that huge black cock!” Paris hollered with a smile.

A few minutes later, G-Long was screwing Paris in the standing carry position. The Crew actress’s arms were wrapped around the black man’s neck as he delivered several fast-paced strokes into her snatch.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Paris cried out as the dark-skinned stud kept fucking her at a quick pace.

Soon, G-Long carried Paris back into the living room, and he placed her on the couch. She then sat on her knees and grasped his big dick. After that, she wrapped her luscious lips around the muscular man’s dark pole and began sucking it like it contained the secret of life. Additionally, the camera focused on the starlet’s hot body as she slurped on the ebony stud’s lengthy cock.

“Mmm! I love sucking my pussy juice off your big black cock! It tastes so good!” Paris said with a grin as she feasted on G-Long’s enormous dick.

Paris eventually licked and sucked on G-Long’s balls. In addition to that, she was jacking the black man’s spit-covered shaft as she tongued his nuts.

“Oh yeah! I love sucking on your chocolate balls!” Paris said as she licked G-Long’s balls.

Soon, the Alexa & Katie actress placed G-Long’s big dick between her chest. Following that, she squeezed her boobs together and gave him a titfuck. A few seconds later, the black man looked down at the Asian starlet with a smile as he slid his dark manhood between her titties.

“Oh fuck yes! Fuck my tits just like that! I love it!” Paris cooed G-Long fucked her boobs.

Moments later, G-Long was sitting on the couch as Paris lowered herself onto his huge dark cock and began riding him. After that, he promptly seized the athletic starlet’s waist as she rode him. Additionally, the black man sucked on the former Disney actress’s big tits as she bounced up and down on his long dick.

“Yes! I love riding your huge black dick! Fuck me!” Paris cried out as she slammed her ass off G-Long's thighs.

Sometime later, Paris rested on her shoulders next to the couch. After that, G-Long stood over her and slipped his big dick into her pussy. The dark-skinned man also gripped the Crew actress’s ankles as he plunged his long cock deep into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! Fuck yes! Give it to me!” Paris cried out as G-Long continued screwing her in the butter churner position.

Sometime later, G-Long was fucking Paris doggystyle on the couch. On top of that, he slapped the 1Up actress’s shapely booty as he railed her from behind.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that! Oh my god!” Paris cried out as she looked back at G-Long as he pounded her pussy at a quick pace.

Much later, Paris had both of her toned legs resting on G-Long’s shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. Furthermore, she let out several loud moans of pleasure as he slammed his huge black dick into her twat.

“Fuck me! Keep filling my pussy with that big black cock!” Paris hollered with a look of pure bliss as G-Long pistoned his massive cock into her snatch.

Sometime later, Paris was resting on her right side as G-Long pumped into her pussy like a madman. He also clutched the Do Revenge actress's left leg as he thrust his dark schlong in and out of her snatch.

“Fuck yes! Your big black dick is incredible!” Paris moaned in pleasure from how well G-Long was fucking her.

Later on, G-Long had a firm grip on Paris's waist as she rode him again. Additionally, she was grinding her pussy on his big black dick while riding him. A few seconds later, the ebony stud slapped the Pretty Stoned actress’s booty with his right hand as she kept riding his big cock.

“Oh god yes! Make me cum on your big black cock! It’s so good!” Paris moaned as she swiftly bounced up and down on G-Long’s manhood.

Before long, Paris dismounted G-Long and kneeled between his legs. The Asian beauty promptly gripped the black man’s long dick and began jacking it with her right hand. She continued to stroke the ebony stud’s cock until he shot a thick load of jissom onto her face. After the hot starlet received her facial, she licked G-Long’s cockhead.

“That was awesome, G-Long. Hey! Do you want to fuck me again?” Paris asked with a wide smile as the camera focused on her cum-covered face.

The next segment began with Jenifer Lopez looking outside her New York hotel room’s window as it rained outside. The world-famous actress and singer was dressed in an open designer robe, a blue bra, matching panties, and white open-toe heels. When the Booty singer was done watching the downpour outside, she turned her attention to Marcus Biggs, who sat on the edge of her bed. He was a well-put-together brown-skinned black man with short black hair, a mustache, and a tattoo on his right bicep. Also, he was clad in only his black boxer briefs.

“OK, Marcus. Are you ready to get started?” Jennifer asked in her Bronx accent and with a seductive tone to her voice.

“Yes. I’m always ready for you, JLo.” Marcus replied with an eager smile.

“Good. But first, I’m going to tease you, and then we’re going to get down to business.” Jennifer responded with a sexy chuckle as she removed her robe.

The Shotgun Wedding actress quickly turned around, and she began swaying her famous ass from side to side. Soon, the camera of course switched to an extreme close-up of her juicy round booty as it shook and jiggled. As JLo continued to dance for him, Marcus's brown eyes widened and his mouth watered at the sight of her hot body. A dozen seconds later, the Waiting For Tonight singer sat on the black man’s lap, and she began grinding her ass on his crotch.

“Oh yes! I can feel just how hard you are for me.” Jennifer purred as she gave the fit black man a sensual lap dance.

“Damn! JLo your ass feels so good!” Marcus said with a smile while holding the sexy Puerto Rican’s hips as she continued to grind on his lap.

A few minutes later, JLo sat on Marcus's lap cowgirl style, and she began making out with him as the rain intensified outside. The black stud also squeezed the Money Train actress's round cheeks as he locked lips with her.

“It may be cold and damp outside, but it’s definitely going to heat up here. I guarantee it.” Jennifer said with a smile as Marcus kissed her neck.

“Got that right.” Marcus quickly replied as he kissed the hot older woman.

Moments later, Jennifer removed her bra, exposing her great pair of breasts. After that, Marcus immediately groped her tits and began sucking on her brown nipples.

“Oh yes! That feels so good! Keep sucking my titties!” JLo cooed with a satisfied grin.

A short time later, Jennifer stood up and removed her panties. Now nude, she turned around and shook her juicy ass at Marcus. Following that, he clutched the sexy Puerto Rican’s booty cheeks and began eating her pussy from behind. A few seconds later, the camera focused on JLo’s face as she sported a big grin on her beautiful face. She then wiggled her peach-like booty as the athletically built black man continued to dine on her cooze.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Lick my pussy just like that! It’s so good!” JLo cooed as Marcus ate her wet folds.

Marcus eventually slipped his tongue into JLo’s backdoor. After that, she moaned with a smile as the black man happily rimmed her.

“I can tell you really enjoy my booty. Keep eating my ass! You do it so well!” Jennifer cried out with a smile as Marcus slithered his tongue in and out her booty.

A few minutes later, JLo was kneeling between Marcus's legs on the hotel bed. After rubbing her manicured hands up and down his sculpted chest for a while, the Hustlers actress finally pulled off his underwear. And once she did, his hard 10-inch dark brown dick was standing tall.

“Damn! I am going to enjoy that big black dick! Mmhmm!” JLo said with a sexy smirk as she grasped Marcus's hard black cock.

Jennifer wasted no time and began licking the black stud’s large dick up and down. Then she parted her pink lips and slipped Marcus's member into her mouth and sucked it. Plus, the Second Act actress stroked the muscular black man’s shaft with her right hand as she slurped on it.

“Mmm! I love sucking your big black cock! I definitely have a lot of experience with them too!” JLo said with a wink as she continued to take Marcus's dick down her warm and wet oral hole.

Soon, the Out of Sight actress spat on Marcus's dick. Following that, she lathered his dong up with her saliva as she laughed. Several seconds later, the sexy Latina began sucking it faster as she stroked his dark cock with a twisting motion using her right-manicured hand.

“Oh fuck yes! I could suck your big black dick all night! I know you would love that!” JLo said in a seductive tone as she bobbed her head up and down on Marcus's veiny cock.

Sometime later, JLo began sucking on Marcus’s nuts as she jacked his spit-stained cock with her left hand. In addition to that, the camera switched to a behind view of the Wedding Planner actress’s booty as she licked the black man’s nuts.

“Marcus, your big balls are so tasty!” Jennifer said as she licked on his cojones and caressed them with her right hand.

A short time later, JLo sucked Marcus's fat black cock again, and ropes of spit dripped down her chin as she feasted on his dark schlong. The actress/dancer also smacked his wet dick across her great-looking titties a few times. Soon, the Papi singer placed the black stud’s dong between her chest, cupped her titties together, and gave him a titfuck.

“Yes! Keep fucking my tits just like that!” Jennifer said with a smile as the black man slid his big dick between her tanned breasts.

Much later, JLo and Marcus were engaged in 69 on the hotel bed. The Love Don’t Cost A Thing singer happily sucked away at the black stud’s big dick as she laid on top of his muscular frame. Meanwhile, Marcus had a firm grip on the fine Puerto Rican woman’s ass cheeks as he lapped away at her tasty snatch.

“Oh god yes! That’s it! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” JLo cooed as Marcus kept eating her pussy. A few seconds later, she began shaking her ass in his face as she resumed sucking his big black cock.

“It’s like I’ve died and gone to heaven. Because your ass is divine, JLo.” Marcus said with a chuckle as he slithered this tongue into her honeypot.

“Marcus, you have some great taste.” Jennifer replied with a grin as she continued to suck on his big dick.

A few minutes later, JLo lowered herself onto Marcus’s big black dick and she began riding him. The Jenny from the Block singer’s hands then placed on his strong chest as she swiftly rode him. After that, the muscular stud tightened his grip on the Puerto Rican beauty’s waist as he drove his cock into her smoldering pussy.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your big black dick! Make me cum on it!” JLo moaned as she bounced her round booty off Marcus’s thighs.

Jennifer rode Marcus for a while as the camera zoomed in closer to her perfect ass in action. Additionally, the Shotgun Wedding actress moaned loudly as she nimbly bounced on the black man’s dick.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! Stuff my pussy with that big black cock!” Jennifer hollered as she rode Marcus non-stop.

Several minutes later, Marcus was fucking the I'm Real singer doggystyle. She also looked back at the fit black man with an approving grin as she pushed her shapely ass closer to him. In addition to that, the brown-skinned stud slapped JLo’s plump booty with his right hand, and he began screwing her faster.

“Oh fuck yes! That’s it! Pound my pussy with that big black dick!” Jennifer moaned as Marcus railed her from behind and slapped her juicy ass again.

Soon, JLo was sucking Marcus's big black cock again. She also made wet sounds as she effortlessly deepthroated all ten inches of his dark brown dick.

“I can’t get enough of sucking your big black dick! Now I want you to fuck me by the window.” The Ain’t It Funny singer said as she jerked Marcus's spit-covered cock with her right hand.

Moments later, JLo’s hands were pressed against the window while Marcus fucked her from behind as it continued to rain outside. Plus, the Spanish beauty looked back at the black man with her brown eyes as he pumped away at her pussy. He also smacked the Maid in Manhattan actress’s right ass cheek as he filled her snatch with his impressive manhood.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Jennifer cried out as Marcus slammed his meaty black cock into her pussy.

Later on, JLo was lying missionary on the bed with her right leg resting on Marcus’s shoulder as he drove his big black cock into her love tunnel. The First Love singer also strummed her pussy with her right hand as the brown-skinned stud screwed her.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so damn good with that big black dick!” Jennifer hollered as Marcus stuffed her pussy with his dark schlong.

Sometime later, JLo straddled Marcus and she began riding him again. Of course, the camera was sure to focus on the Hustlers actress’s round booty as it bounced up and down. Before long, she was grinding her top-notch pussy on the back man’s big cock as she rode him.

“Oh fuck yes! It feels so good to cum on your big black dick! I love it!” Jennifer cried out as she wildly bounced up Marcus’s huge black cock.

Five minutes later, Marcus was holding onto the Anaconda actress’s waist as she rode him reverse cowgirl. In addition to that, the New York-born beauty moaned in pleasure as the sculpted stud pistoned his big black dick into her snatch.

“Oh god yes! Wear my pussy out with that big black cock! Fuck me!” JLo hollered while gyrating her hot body as she nimbly rode Marcus’s dick.

A short time later, JLo was in the doggystyle position to Marcus's right as she gave him a blowjob. Meanwhile, the black stud caressed the Puerto Rican beauty’s smooth back before he squeezed her plump ass. He even gave her booty a playful slap as she continued to bob up and down on his cock.

“Mmm! Your big black dick is so good! I also can’t wait to drain your balls tonight.” JLo said in a sexual tone as she licked the underside of Marcus's dark brown cock.

Several minutes later, Jennifer was resting on her right side as Marcus pumped away at her pussy. He also cradled her left leg as he filled her love tunnel with his big black cock. Furthermore, the Enough actress had a satisfied smile on her face as the chiseled stud thrust into her cooze.

“Oh yes! Oh fuck me just like that! It’s so good!” JLo moaned as Marcus screwed her non-stop.

Sometime later, Jennifer was riding Marcus in the kneeling reverse cowgirl position. In addition to that, the Live It Up singer looked back at the black man, and she shook her famous booty as she rode him.

“God yes! Give it to me! I know you love that view of my ass!” JLo cried out as she bounced her bubble butt off Marcus’s muscular thighs.

“Hell yeah!” Marcus replied as he slapped the sexy Latina’s ass.

“I thought so! Now I want you to slip that big dick into her big booty!” Jennifer responded with a smirk as she moaned.

Marcus didn’t need to be twice by the Waiting For Tonight singer. He promptly kneeled behind the Puerto Rican beauty and slid the tip of his black dick into her world-class ass. After that, he proceeded to give her exquisite booty a tremendous ass fucking.

“Fuck me! That big black dick feels so good in my ass! Keep fucking my booty just like that!” JLo moaned with a satisfied grin as Marcus pounded her booty.

Soon, Jennifer pushed her booty closer and swayed her incredible body as Marcus railed her backdoor. The physical specimen of a man slapped the Do It Right singer’s round booty as he slammed his big dick into her booty.

“Oh god yes! You’re fucking my booty so good! I want you to cum on my ass now!” Jennifer howled as Marcus kept thrusting into her apple bottom.

“You got it!” Marcus replied as he retrieved his cock from JLo’s plump rump.

Moments later, Marcus jacked his dick with his right hand. The black stud continued to do that until he blasted a large amount of spunk onto the Booty singer’s tan cheeks. Following that, the camera focused on the former American Idol judge’s cum glazed ass.

“Damn! Marcus, I had so much fun with you tonight. That was the best fuck I’ve had in ages. I really should have appeared on Famous Women Go Dark sooner. But better late than never.” JLo said with a laugh followed by a wink.

End of Bonus Episode 11
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:47:25 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2023, 01:33:39 AM »
Now this was a fun read I was more into the Paris Berelc section but overall this was great JLo still got the goods how they are still walking is beyond me I would think they would have landed in a hospital overnight for all the organ shifting going on overall great read keep doing your thing

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Calibur009

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2023, 11:59:06 AM »
Two great new chapters. Good to see this series still going strong.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2023, 01:14:47 PM »
**Updated**

Famous Women Go Dark: Bonus Episode 12
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Olivia Holt, Bailee Madison & Natalie Alyn Lind
Codes: MF, MMFF, Interracial, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

The video opened with a day shot of Los Angeles before it transitioned to Natalie Alyn Lind walking on the sidewalk. The blonde and busty starlet wore a white dress with dark pink designs and a slit on the left side, and white open-toe sandals. Natalie was all smiles as she strolled to her destination. A few seconds later, the camera zoomed in closer to the Canadian actress's face as a voice-over from her began.

I met this guy named Shawn a few days ago, and we had a lot of fun together. But what I really like about him is that he has a huge dick. Oh my god! It was so good. That’s why I’m meeting him at his place today to have some more fun. I can’t wait!

When Natalie’s voice-over finished, there was another video transition. After that, Natalie was now inside Shawn Woods’ place as he sat on a white couch. The dark-skinned man wore a black polo shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. He also had a big grin on his face as the Gotham actress stood before him.

“Hi, Shawn. I’ve been waiting for this all day.” Natalie said in a sexual tone.

“Me too, Natalie.” Shawn replied.

Soon the Gifted actress smiled and disrobed. After the 22-year-old starlet removed her dress, she stood in only a black bra that barely contained her round C-cup breasts and matching panties. A few seconds later, she finally joined Shawn on the couch and began making out with him. After a while, the hot blonde unhooked her bra as she kissed him. Once the curvy blonde’s boobs were exposed, the dark-skinned man immediately squeezed and sucked on them.

“Goddamn! Natalie, your tits are incredible.” Shawn said as he groped Natalie’s large breasts.

“They sure are, and I’m very proud of them. That feels so good!” Natalie cooed in response as the dark-skinned man continued sucking on her pink nipples.

Soon, Shawn removed his shirt, revealing his chiseled chest. After that, he unzipped his jeans and whipped out his footlong black dick. Natalie’s hazel eyes then widened at the sight of his dark pole. Moments later, she grasped his dark penis with her right hand and began stroking it.

“Now that’s what I’ve been waiting for.” Natalie said in an aroused tone.

After that, the Big Sky actress got into the doggystyle position to Shawn’s left. Following that, the busty blonde wrapped her full pink lips around his long dark cock, and she began sucking it. Meanwhile, the ebony hunk slid her panties to the side, and he began to finger-fuck her pussy. As the blonde starlet sucked off Shawn, she held this dark phallus in place with her left hand and let out several muffled moans.

“Oh fuck! Your cock is so big and hard!” Natalie said as she sucked away at the fit black man’s member.

A few seconds later, Natalie began licking Shawn’s up and down. Meanwhile, he was squeezing her booty as she bobbed her head up and down on his lap. Once the sexy Canadian had Shawn’s big dick coated with her saliva, she began jerking it with her right hand while smiling. A few seconds later, the busty blonde slipped his dark shaft back into her mouth and began sucking it. On top of that, the brown-eyed starlet caressed Shawn’s balls with her left hand as she choked down more of his dark meat.

“Mmhmm! I know you love how my dick-sucking lips feel wrapped around your big black cock!” Natalie boasted as she slurped away at Shawn’s manhood.

Shawn nodded in agreement as he fingered Natalie’s pussy again. Meanwhile, the Gifted actress spat on the ebony stud’s dick before she placed it back into her mouth and sucked it again. She also made loud wet sounds as she sucked his dong at a fast pace.

“Yes! Your big black dick tastes so good!” Natalie said as she continued her oral assault on Shawn’s lengthy phallus.

Soon, the Canadian starlet licked and sucked on Shaw’s dark balls. Additionally, she used her right hand to jack his spit-stained dick.

“I love sucking on your balls! They’re so good!” Natalie said with a smile.

Natalie eventually kneeled between Shawn’s legs and resumed sucking his nuts. She also jerked his dick with her left hand as her right hand was placed on his thigh. A short time later, the Big Sky actress wrapped her huge tits around the dark-skinned man’s cock. After that, she dribbled some spit onto his dick and cupped her big boobs together. The busty blonde then flashed Shawn a naughty smile as she gave him a titjob.

“Oh my god! I love how you fuck my big tits with that big black dick! It feels so good!” Natalie cooed as Shawn sawed his manhood between her bosoms.

Soon, Natalie wrapped her plump lips around Shawn’s dark cock, and she began sucking it again. Meanwhile, the dark stud got to his feet and he placed his left hand on top of the blonde starlet’s head as she gave him a blowjob.

“Oh yes! Fuck my mouth just like that! I love it!” Natalie said as Shawn’s long black cock was stuffed inside her mouth.

Shawn’s long dark cock poked into the Canadian beauty’s cheek several times as she greedily sucked it. Before long, Shawn’s balls were slapping against her chin as she deepthroated his enormous dong. On top of that, the Goldbergs actress managed to hold it inside her throat for several seconds until her gag reflex kicked in.

“Oh fuck! That felt so great!” Natalie said with a sexy giggle as ropes of saliva dripped down her chin.

Much later, Natalie removed her panties and was now nude. Next, she got into the missionary position on the couch and spread her legs. Following that, Shawn buried his head between the chesty beauty’s thighs and feasted on her sweet cooze.

“Yes! I love how you eat my pussy and your tongue feels incredible!” Natalie cooed as the dark-skinned stud dined on her snatch.

Soon, Shawn inserted his big dick into Natalie’s moist pussy and began screwing her. As the well-endowed black man banged her, the Tell Me a Story actress moaned in pleasure. Additionally, her huge tits jiggled with every thrust from the dark-skinned man’s cock.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Fuck good with that big black cock!” Natalie moaned as Shawn rammed his footlong cock into her pink twat.

Right now, Shawn clutched Natalie’s legs as he continued to bury his big black cock into her love tunnel. Meanwhile, the busty blonde grabbed the back of the couch as the dark-skinned man banged her non-stop. Moments later, the camera switched to a behind shot of Shawn’s big cock as it slammed into Natalie’s wet pussy.

“God yes! Wear pussy out with that big black dick!” Natalie cried out as Shawn thrust into her snatch non-stop.

After a brief transition, Shawn was fucking Natalie doggystyle on his bed. He also smacked her round ass and proceeded to bang her faster. In addition to that, the Gotham actress's huge tits swayed with every thrust from the ebony stud.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good! Don’t stop!” Natalie hollered as Shawn railed her from behind.

Soon, the video switched to a close-up of Natalie’s booty as Shawn continued fucking her from behind. Just seconds later, the Gifted actress pushed her ass closer to the hung black man as he screwed her.

“Oh fuck yes! You’re fucking my pussy so good! Don’t stop!” Natalie moaned with a satisfied smile.

Sometime later, Shawn was mounted on top of Natalie while sawing his big black cock between her huge boobs. Plus, the hot Canadian actress licked the tip of his dick as it smacked against her chin. In addition to that, the hot blonde continued to give the black man an incredible titfuck.

“Yes! Keep fucking my tits with that big black dick! It feels so good!” Natalie cooed as Shawn slid his dark slab of meat between her large boobs.

Soon, Shawn began slapping his big dick across Natalie’s round tits a few times. Additionally, that action turned the sexy starlet on even more. A few minutes later, the Gifted actress rested on her left side while the dark-skinned man clutched her right leg as he pistoned his big dick into her pussy.

“Fuck me! Your big black dick is so damn good!” Natalie cried out as Shawn pumped away at her cooze.

Several minutes later, Shawn was screwing Natalie in the prone position on the bed. Also, the Canadian starlet had a look of pure bliss on her face as the well-endowed black man was now balls deep in her pussy. A few seconds later, the busty blonde also looked back at him with an approving smile.

“Oh god yes! You’re making cum! Don’t stop fucking me!” Natalie cried out.

A bit later, Natalie was giving Shawn a blowjob. Also, the busty blonde stroked his shaft with her right hand as she blew him. When the Canadian starlet was done, she sank down on the dark-skinned man’s member and began riding him. Additionally, Shawn had a firm grip on the hot starlet’s waist as she bounced up and down on his long black dick.

“Oh god yes! Your big black dick is so good!” Natalie cried out as she rapidly slammed her ass off Shawn’s thighs.

Soon, the Gifted actress placed her hands on the bed’s headboard, and she began riding Shawn even faster. Moments after that, the camera zoomed in closer to her booty as it bounced up and down. On top of that, her large round tits jiggled as she swiftly rode the black man.

“Fuck yes! I love riding your big black dick so much!” Natalie moaned with a smile as she kept riding Shawn’s dick.

After some time, Natalie changed positions and she began riding Shawn reverse cowgirl. Following that, the camera focused on the busty blonde’s tits as they were flapping non-stop. In addition to that, the Big Sky actress rubbed her wet pussy as she briskly rode the ebony stud’s dick.

“Yes! Make me cum all over your big black cock!” Natalie moaned as Shawn drove his manhood into her snatch.

Natalie eventually hopped off Shawn’s cock, and she kneeled between his muscular legs. Then the hot Canadian grasped the black man’s big dick and began slurping on it. She also fondled his nuts as she sucked him off.

“I love sucking my pussy juice off your big black dick! It tastes so good!” Natalie said with a smile.

Sometime later, Natalie mounted Shawn and rode him again. He also sucked on the Gotham actress's huge breasts as they bounced up and down. Meanwhile, the camera operator switched to a quick shot of the hot blonde’s ass crashing up and down.

“Yes! I love riding your big black dick! It feels incredible!” Natalie hollered as she continued to ride Shawn at a fast pace.

A good while later, the busty Canadian actress sat on her knees as Shawn stood on the bed before her. The dark-skinned man was furiously jacking his dick with his right hand as the blonde starlet cupped her big tits.

“I want you to cum on my big tits! Please do it now!” Natalie said to Shawn as she jiggled her breasts at him.

Five seconds later, Shawn groaned as he fired several ropes of milky spunk onto the Gifted actress's huge boobs. In fact, some of his cum splashed onto her chin as well. Following that, the camera focused on the chesty blonde’s now cum glazed tits.

“Shawn, that was so damn good. We have to do this again soon.” Natalie said with a big smile as she stroked Shawn’s long black cock with her right hand.

The next segment began with a montage of Olivia Holt and Bailee Madison partying at a Los Angeles nightclub. Olivia wore a black designer jacket with silver studs, matching shorts, and silver open-toe heels. Bailee’s attire was a red long-sleeved dress and black boots with heels. After a video transition, the scene switched to a white Uber parked outside a lavish house. Moments later, the two famous friends exited the vehicle before it drove off into the night.

“Bailee, are you ready for the real party?” Olivia asked with a sly smile.

“Yes, I am. I’ve been looking forward to it, Olivia.” Bailee replied in a cheerful tone.

“I have as well. Especially, after what Kelli and Paris told me about this G-Long guy we’re about to party with. He also invited a friend of his to join us.” Olivia responded with a grin.

“Now I’m really excited. Let’s not waste any more time.” Bailee eagerly replied.

“Okay, let’s go have some fun.” Olivia responded with a head nod as she rang the doorbell.

A few minutes later, G-Long opened the door and let the two besties inside. Following that, the two starlets embraced him and kissed his cheek. G-Long wore a black tank top, jeans, and white tennis shoes. A few seconds later, the trio were joined by Duane C. The bald black man wore a green Hawaiian shirt, jeans, and brown loafers.

“So, are you two hot ladies ready to start the party?” G-Long asked with a knowing look.

“Yes, we are.” Olivia and Bailee replied together as they smiled brightly at the dark-skinned man.

“Sounds great to me because I’m definitely ready.” Duane chimed in with a chuckle.

“I’m sure you are, Duane.” G-Long replied with a chuckle.

After a video edit, the foursome were now naked. Right now, G-Long and Duane were sitting on the blue couch as Bailee and Olivia were stroking their enormous black cocks. Meanwhile, the camera cut to a brief close-up of the blonde beauties’ asses. Following that, the scene focused on Bailee as she stroked G-Long’s 13-inch penis with both of her manicured hands.

“Oh my god! G-Long, your dick is humongous!” Bailee said as her brown eyes were fixated on his lengthy dark shaft.

Just seconds later, the camera focused on Olivia as she clutched Duane’s 14-inch dark brown dick. The former Disney actress then placed it next to her left forearm and gasped. After that, she laughed about how big the bald black man’s cock was.

“Fuck me! Duane, your dick is literally longer than my forearm. Not that I’m complaining. It just means you have more cock for me to suck.” Olivia said with a wink and a naughty smile.

Soon, the Girl vs Monster actress spat on Duane’s cock, and she wrapped her pink lips around it. After that, she began slurping on his huge dick as if it contained the secret of life itself. In addition to that, the brown-eyed starlet stroked the bald black man’s thick shaft with both hands as she blew him.

“Oh yeah! Your huge black dick is so good!” Olivia said as she greedily feasted on Duane’s large member.

Ten seconds later, the scene focused on Bailee as she stuffed her mouth with eight inches of G-Long’s black cock. Also, the Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin actress maintained eye contact with the ebony stud as she choked down more of his lengthy dong. In addition to that, she gripped the base of his member with both of her hands.

“Holy shit! You have so much dick! I love it!” Bailee said with a smile as she began sucking off G-Long faster than before.

Soon, the scene focused on Olivia as she bobbed her head up and down Duane’s massive black cock. A few seconds later, the Kickin’ It actress dribbled some spit onto his huge dick. After that, the blonde beauty used a two-handed twisting motion to jerk Duane’s dick as she sucked it.

“Mmhmm! This black dick is more than a mouthful!” Olivia said with lustful glee as she devoured nine inches of Duane’s large dark meat.

Sometime later, the camera focused on Bailee as she swallowed more of G-Long’s dark cock. The Week Away actress also stroked his glistening dark shaft with her right hand as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

“Oh fuck! I could suck your long black dick all night!” Bailee said while rubbing her B-cup breasts as she gave G-Long a syrupy blowjob.

Soon, Olivia spat on Duane’s huge black cock as she sucked it with more enthusiasm than before. A short time later, the Cruel Summer actress encased her mouth around the black man’s balls and sucked on them. Besides that, she was jacking his enormous dick with her hand as she licked his nuts.

“Oh yeah! Even your nuts taste great!” Olivia said with a smile before she began smacking her wet tongue with Duane’s cockhead.

Right now, Bailee was stroking G-Long’s big black dick with her right hand as she blew him. Eventually, the Good Witch film series actress began licking and sucking on his chocolate balls.

“We always have a fun time sucking on big balls. Don’t we, Olivia?” Bailee said with a laugh as she licked G-Long’s nuts.

“Yes, we do, Bailee.” Olivia replied to her best friend with a grin as she kept sucking on Duane’s balls.

Bailee was now sucking on G-Long’s balls as she caressed his big black dick with her left hand. Additionally, the blonde starlet was rubbing the dark-skinned man’s sculpted chest with her right hand. Moments later, she began licking the underside of the ebony stud’s cock.

A short time later, the camera focused on Olivia as she continued giving Duane a very wet blowjob. Meanwhile, Bailee now had her hands behind her back as she bobbed her head up and down on G-Long’s big dick.

“Bailee, you are such a show-off!” Olivia said to her friend with a laugh.

“Like you haven’t been doing that yourself tonight.” Bailee replied with a giggle as she kept sucking G-Long’s big black dick.

“That is true.” Olivia responded with another laugh as she flicked her tongue across the tip of Duane’s huge black cock.

Sometime later, the blonde duo traded partners. After that, Bailee began sucking Duane’s enormous black dick with great enthusiasm. The Play Dead actress also slapped his cockhead across her wet tongue a few times. While that was going on, Olivia used both of her hands to lather G-Long’s lengthy dark cock with her saliva. After that, the I Didn’t Do It actress wrapped her moist lips around his dong, and she began sucking it.

“Wow! I love sucking your huge black cock! It’s so good!” Bailee said with a smile as she feasted on Duane’s manhood.

“Mmm! I knew I was going to enjoy sucking your big black dick tonight!” Olivia said as she greedily sucked G-Long’s dark schlong.

Soon, the camera focused on Bailee again as she sucked on Duane’s dark balls. In addition to that, she was jacking his glistening dark brown dong with her right hand. After that, the Cinderella Story: Starstruck actress attempted to deepthroat Duane’s thick black cock.

“Oh yes! Make me choke on your big black cock!” Bailee said with a naughty smile.

Right now, Olivia was licking the underside of G-Long’s dark cock up and down. Also, the Generous singer jacked the black stud’s wet dick with both of her hands. When she finished doing that, she spat on his nuts and began sucking on them.

“Oh yeah! Your chocolate balls are so tasty!” Olivia said with a big grin as she licked G-Long’s cojones.

Much later, Olivia and Bailee were in the doggystyle position on the couch as G-Long and Duane ate them out from behind. Both starlets let out loud moans of pleasure as the well-endowed black men dined on their pussies.

“Yes! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Olivia cooed as G-Long licked her sweet cooze up and down.

“God yes! I love how your tongue feels inside my pussy! Don’t stop!” Bailee cried out as Duane gripped her ass cheeks as he lapped at her honeypot.

Soon, Olivia and Bailee straddled G-Long and Duane’s massive black poles. After that, the blonde duo began riding the well-endowed black men in the kneeling cowgirl position. Moments later, the camera zoomed in closer to the starlets’ tanned asses as they bounced up and down.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Olivia moaned as she rode G-Long’s big black dick like no tomorrow.

“Holy shit! Keep stretching my pussy with that huge black cock! It feels so good!” Bailee cried out as Duane thrust into her love tunnel.

A short time later, G-Long and Olivia left the couch and they walked off-screen. Moments later, the camera focused on Bailee’s booty as she continued riding Duane’s enormous black dick. A bit later, the camera zoomed in on the Cowgirl’s Story actress’s smiling face as Duane sucked on her tits.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your huge black dick!” Bailee hollered as she kept bouncing on Duane's dong.

Several minutes later, the scene switched inside the bedroom. G-Long was screwing Olivia missionary on the bed. A few seconds later, the black man draped the Tennessee-born beauty’s legs over his shoulders, and he proceeded to jackhammer her pussy.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Fill my pussy with that big black cock!” Olivia howled as G-Long pounded her snatch non-stop.

Soon, the camera returned to Duane as he fucked Bailee in the missionary position on the couch. Also, the Florida-born starlet’s legs were lifted as the bald black man stuffed her womb with his huge cock. In addition to that, she strummed her clit with her right hand as he fucked her.

“God yes! Fuck me just like that!” Bailee moaned as Duane continued to plow her pussy at a quick pace.

A short time later, the camera returned to the bedroom as G-Long was fucking Olivia in the spoon position. He also had a firm grip on the Standoff actress’s left leg as he pumped away at her wet pussy. Moments later, the camera zoomed in on the Totally Killer actress’s face as she smiled about the amazing fuck she was receiving.

“Oh my god! Your big black dick is so good! Fuck me!” Olivia moaned out with a satisfied grin.

A good while later, the video returned to the living room as Duane was fucking Bailee doggystyle. Also, the Strangers: Prey at Night actress was pushing her ass closer to the bald black man as he railed her from behind. A few seconds later, he slapped her shapely booty and fucked her faster.

“Jesus! Oh my god! That huge black dick feels so good!” Bailee hollered as Duane slammed his vast ebony cock into her snatch.

Soon, the video switched to the bedroom as Olivia nimbly rode G-Long reverse cowgirl. In addition to that, the Class Rank actress let out a series of moans as she bounced up and down on the black man’s massive dick. On top of that, the former Disney star caressed her moist pussy with her right hand as he pistoned his big black dick into her.

“Yes! You’re making me cum all over your big black cock! Don’t stop!” Olivia cried out with a smile as she kept riding G-Long.

Much later, G-Long and Duane C were fucking Olivia and Bailee from behind on the bed. Also, the camera was sure to focus on both starlets’ faces as they had a look of pure bliss due to how well the gifted black men were screwing them.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me, G-Long!” Olivia cried out as the dark-skinned stud smacked her tanned booty and plowed fantastic pussy faster.

“Oh yeah! Duane, you’re fucking me so good!” Bailee moaned out as the bald black man banged her terrific cooze non-stop.

A bit later, G-Long had Bailee’s right leg over his shoulder as he screwed near the edge of the bed. Meanwhile, the Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin actress cried out in pleasure as the black man filled her love tunnel with his long black cock.

“Oh god yes! Keep fucking me just like that!” Bailee moaned with a satisfied grin.

Duane was holding Olivia’s waist as she rode his huge black dick. He also sucked on her perky breasts as she bounced on his ebony dong. Additionally, the camera focused on the Status Update actress’s great-looking booty as she continued her wide ride on the bald black man’s cock.

“Oh my god! I love how your big black cock fills up my pussy! Fuck me!” Olivia cried out with a smile as she rode Duane faster with her hands placed on his chest.

Bailee was currently riding G-Long’s vast black cock at a brisk pace. Furthermore, the dark-skinned man was squeezing the blonde starlet’s ass cheeks as she rode him.

“God yes! Fuck me! Make me cum on your big black dick!” Bailee hollered as she continued to slam her ass off G-Long thighs.

Soon, the camera focused on Duane as he fucked Olivia doggystyle. Additionally, the Cruel Summer actress shoved her booty closer to the bald black man as he plowed her from behind.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Olivia moaned as Duane filled her snatch with his thick black cock.

Much later, Olivia had her arms wrapped around G-Long’s neck as he fucked her in the standing carry position. Also, the hot blonde let out several cries of pleasure as the dark-skinned stud slammed his huge dick into her cooze.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of that big black dick!” Olivia cried out as G-Long gave her an outstanding fuck.

Several seconds later, the camera focused on Duane as he fucked Bailee in the spoon position. In addition to that, the bald black man cradled the Play Dead actress’s right leg as he drove his huge dick into her love tunnel.

“Holy shit! Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Bailee hollered as Duane screwed her non-stop.

The scene eventually focused on Olivia kneeling as she jacked G-Long’s big dick. The Cloak & Dagger actress continued to stroke the ebony man’s cock until he fired several streaks of jissom onto the right side of her face and mouth.

“Thanks for giving me that great facial.” Olivia said with a smile as the camera focused on her cumstained face.

Moments later, the camera cut to Bailee sitting on her knees in front of Duane as she sucked his huge black cock. Before long, the bald ebony man came inside the blonde starlet’s mouth, and she promptly swallowed his cum.

“Yum! That was incredible. Olivia, we need to do this again real soon.” Bailee said with a wide smile as she got to her feet.

“Yes, we should, Bailee. Because I had a lot of fun tonight.” Olivia replied with a joyful tone before she shared a cum kiss with her bestie.

End of Bonus Episode 12
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:49:41 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Sorale21

Money

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2023, 12:35:53 AM »
Now that was impressive Natalie Alyn Lind and Olivia Holt were crazy hot in this how they can stand up after all that pounding is beyond me makes me wonder who's next in line for this beef train

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA