Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: The Many Fucks of Brad Steele (Multiple Celebs Series)  (Read 40922 times)

Calibur009

Re: The Many Fucks of Brad Steele (Multiple Celebs Series)
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2023, 05:21:52 AM »
*Updated*

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 27
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Kelli Berglund, Paris Berelc & Amber Frank
Codes: MFFF, Oral, Titfuck, Facial

It was a bright and sunny Saturday in Los Angeles when Kelli Berglund, Paris Berelc, and Amber Frank were hanging out at the beach. The three friends were all sitting on a green beach blanket. The sexy trio wore two-piece bikinis that showcased their fit and toned bodies. Kelli’s bikini was orange, and she also wore a trucker cap as well. Paris’ bikini was green with a snakeskin pattern. And Amber’s bikini was purple with orange designs. As they enjoyed their time on the beach, the hot starlets conversed with one another. And the subject of their discussion was Brad Steele.

“So how big is this Brad guy’s cock anyway?” Amber asked before she took a sip of her cold beverage.

“He has a footlong cock. Not only is it long, but it’s thick too. I can’t really put it into words, but he has the best dick ever.” Kelli replied with a smile.

“I can vouch for that. Especially after finally meeting and having sex with him. Amber, his cock is so good.” Paris responded with a satisfied look.

“Fuck! That is huge. So why haven’t you selfish bitches introduced me to him yet?” Amber said in a humorous tone.

“Well, Amber, you never asked.” Kelli quickly replied before she took a sip of her cold beverage.

“Yeah! But if you want to meet him, I’m sure Kelli can arrange it. Since she is so in love with him.” Paris responded with a laugh as she rubbed some lotion onto her fit body.

“Hah! I am not in love with Brad. But since we have nothing else planned for today. I can call him now.” Kelli replied with a laugh as she retrieved her iPhone.

“Yes! Please do it, Kelli. Ask him if he wants to have some fun with us today.” Amber responded excitedly.

“I’m always down to have some fun with Brad’s cock.” Paris replied with a naughty smile.

“I know you are, Paris.” Kelli responded as she punched in the digits to Mr. Steele’s number.

The Heels actress waited for about a minute before she received an answer. After that, she began to speak with the man himself.

“Hello, Brad. This is Kelli. My friends and I have some free time today. So, I was wondering if you would like to get together at your place for some fun. Okay. Cool! We will see you soon. Bye.” Kelli said.

After her exchange with Mr. Steele, the blonde actress ended the call and put her phone away.

“Amber, your wish has been granted. You're going to meet Brad today.” Kelli said with a grin.

“Yes! Thanks, Kelli.” Amber replied with a big smile.

“Great! Let’s pack up our stuff and get going.” Paris responded in a cheerful tone.

Kelli, Amber, and Paris then got to their feet. They picked up their drinks, suntan lotion, and blanket. After that, the hot trio left the beach to meet up with Brad.

One hour later…

Kelli, Paris, and Amber were standing outside Brad’s front door. In addition to their bikini tops, they now had on jean shorts and white tennis shoes. Kelli then rang Mr. Steele’s doorbell and waited for Brad to let them in. Ten seconds later, Brad opened the door and let the three starlets into his home. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers.

“Hello, ladies. Come on in. You all look great too!” Brad said.

“Hi, Brad!” Kelli, Paris & Amber said together.

“And you must be Amber. Great to meet you.” Brad replied.

“Nice meeting you too. Wow! He is so hot.” Amber responded in an excited tone.

Their friend’s reaction caused Kelli & Paris to laugh out loud. After that, they entered Mr. Steele’s house and closed the door behind them.

“Okay. I assume you ladies want to get straight to it.” Brad said.

“Yes, we do. But we can still hang around after we finish.” Kelli replied.

“We have nothing better to do today.” Paris responded.

“Mm-hmm! Can we just get started now? I really see his big package.” Amber chimed in.

“All right. Let’s head upstairs.” Brad responded with a chuckle.

Five minutes later, a pile of clothing was scattered about Brad’s bedroom floor. Meanwhile, on the bed, Kelli, Amber & Paris were all nude and making out with Brad, who was only wearing his boxer briefs. As he made out with each actress, Mr. Steele was amazed by their tanned and hot bodies. After he locked lips with Kelli for a while, he moved on to Amber. Not only that, but he sucked on her big tits. Finally, Brad made out with Paris and also sucked on her big boobs. When he was done with that, he sucked on Kelli’s perky tits.

“Enough foreplay! I want to see your big cock now.” Amber said as she shamelessly eyed the large lump in Brad’s underwear.

Kelli & Paris giggled at their friend’s comment.

“I believe in giving the ladies what they want.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

He then pulled off his underwear. And when he did, his huge vanilla cock sprang right out. Amber’s mouth then dropped, and her hazel eyes grew wide.

“Oh my god! That dick is so big!” Amber said.

“We know.” Kelli & Paris replied together with a laugh.

Amber immediately grabbed the base of Mr. Steele’s cock. And without even thinking about it, she immediately stuffed it into her mouth and began sucking it.

“Mmmm! Yeah! It’s so fucking big!” The Haunted Hathaways actress said while panting.

Before long, the Party Mom actress began taking more of Brad’s footlong cock down her throat. Amber also made loud slurping as she blew him. Meanwhile, Kelli made out with Brad again as her friend gave him a blowjob.

“Amber is one hell of a size queen isn’t she?” Brad asked Kelli.

“For sure! But she did learn from the best.” Kelli replied with a sexy smirk as she pointed to herself.

“Don’t take all the credit, Kelli. I taught her too.” Paris responded with a slight chuckle.

“I’m sorry, Paris. I didn’t mean to be a glory hog.” Kelli replied with a laugh.

“Mmmm! Now I understand why you two love his cock. It’s so big and thick.” Amber said with a smile as she wiped the spit from her mouth.

When Amber was done blowing Brad, Paris took over and began slurping on his big cock. As that happened, Brad turned his head to the left and sucked on Amber’s tits. But he occasionally turned his head to the right to kiss Kelli.

“Damn! I love sucking your big dick. It’s so fucking good!” Paris said as she slurped on Brad’s lengthy member.

One minute later, Kelli was blowing Brad solo. She also used her left hand to pump his lengthy shaft as she sucked him off. In the meantime, Paris was caressing his large balls. And as that was happening, Brad was eating out Amber as she sat on his face.

“Oh god yes! Eat my fucking pussy just like that!” The Cuban actress moaned out.

“Oh yeah! I just can’t get enough of sucking your big dick.” Kelli said as she continued giving him a blowjob.

“And his balls taste great too!” Paris said as she licked Brad’s nuts.

A few seconds later, Paris began sucking Brad’s cock while Kelli licked his balls with her skilled tongue. As the former Lab Rats actresses were orally pleasuring him, Brad continued to dine on Amber’s Spanish pussy.

“Fuck yes! I love how you eat my pussy! It’s so good!” Amber cried out.

“Mmm! I love how his cock fills up my mouth. And I have a big one.” Paris said with a laugh as she continued to blow Brad.

“And I enjoy snacking on his nuts.” Kelli said with a naughty smile as she sucked on Mr. Steele’s balls.

A few minutes later, Amber was sucking Brad’s cock again. And she swayed her thick booty as she did so. As the hot Latina actress blew him, she shot out her tongue and began licking Mr. Steele’s huge cock up and down. After that, she wrapped her lips around his hard pole and began sucking it faster.

“Mmm! Yeah! I suck your big dick all day!” Amber said with a grin.

“I bet you could, Amber.” Kelli said with a laugh as she watched her friend devour Brad’s meaty cock.

“Well, who can blame her. Brad’s big dick was made to be sucked on.” Paris said as she sucked on Kelli’s tits.

When Amber had her fill of Mr. Steele’s cock, Kelli took her place and began sucking it. The Now Apocalypse actress also stroked his long shaft as she blew him.

“Oh, Brad! I love sucking your dick! It is so good!” Kelli said in an aroused tone as she slurped away at his big cock.

After some time, Paris was now giving Brad a syrupy blowjob. She also used her right hand to jerk his cock as she sucked it. Meanwhile, Kelli and Amber were making out with each other near the edge of the bed.

“Mmhmm! I love how your big cock feels sliding down my throat!” Paris said with a naughty smile and giggle.

Two minutes later, Amber was feasting on Mr. Steele’s big cock again. As she did that, Kelli licked the right side of Brad’s dick. Soon the duo were joined by Paris. Now Brad was on the receiving end of a triple blowjob from the hot trio. Amber was in the middle, Kelli was on his left, and Paris was on his right. As they shared the well-endowed hunk’s cock, they all licked the tip of his cock at the same time. And it caused Brad to groan out in pleasure a few times as his cock twitched.

“He really loved that!” Kelli said in an excited tone.

“Yes, he did. I tell since his dick is throbbing so much now.” Paris replied.

“That’s how we know we’re doing a great job, ladies.” Amber responded.

After a few minutes, Kelli began sucking Brad’s dick on her own. As she did that, Paris used her right hand to jack his shaft while it was inside her best friend’s mouth. And when the Ghost in the Graveyard actress was finished, Amber instantly took over and began blowing him while she shook her peach-like booty. One minute later, it was Paris’ turn to devour Brad’s huge cock again. And as the Do Revenge actress blew him, Amber sucked on his balls.

“Damn! His balls are so good!” Amber said with a smile as her mouth was now full of his testicles.

Three minutes later, Brad was fucking Amber missionary as he held the back of her legs. Meanwhile, Paris and Kelli were 69ing. Kelli was on top, and Paris was on the bottom. The two hot friends moaned out loudly as they ate each other’s pussies.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me with that big cock!” Amber cried out.

As Mr. Steele banged the Cuban actress, her big tits jiggled. Amber also rubbed her cooze with her right hand for extra pleasure as he fucked her.

“Holy shit! Your dick is fucking incredible. Keep fucking me!” Amber moaned out.

While their Latina friend enjoyed the pounding that Brad was giving her, Kelli & Paris were still preoccupied with each other.

“Oh my god yes! That feels so good! You eat pussy so good!” Kelli & Paris said as they continued to orally pleasure each other.

As time went on, Brad was now fucking Paris doggystyle. While the muscular stud was screwing the hot Asian actress from behind, Kelli and Amber began making out.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me, Brad! I love your big dick so much!” Paris said as she looked back at him with her hazel eyes.

The Alexa & Katie actress then pushed her lovely ass closer to Mr. Steele as he pumped away at her snatch. Once she did, he gave her backside a slap and fucked her harder.

“God yes! I fucking loved that! That’s it! Keep fucking me!” Paris moaned out.

While the dark-haired stud was still screwing Paris from behind, Amber and Kelli were 69ing each other. And they let out loud moans of pleasure as they did so.

“Oh my god! Yes! I love how you eat my pussy! Don’t stop!” Kelli and Amber said as they munched on each other’s carpet.

Several minutes later, Kelli was now getting the doggystyle treatment from Brad. He also smacked her cute little ass a few times. Meanwhile, Paris was sucking on Amber’s fat titties. Moments later, Amber returned the favor and sucked on the 1Up actress’ big tits.

“Oh my god! Yes! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good!” Kelli cried out as Brad fucked her from behind.

A few minutes later, Kelli turned around and gave Brad a blowjob. After sucking his cock for a bit, the Animal Kingdom actress got back into the doggystyle position. Once she did, Mr. Steele inserted his dick back into her cooze and fucked her again. The sexy blonde actress also began gyrating her fit body as she banged her.

“Fuck yes! That big cock feels inside my pussy! Fuck me!” Kelli cried out.

Three minutes later, Amber was greedily sucking Brad’s cock again. Meanwhile, Paris and Kelli happily caressed his nuts as they licked them.

“Mmmm! I love sucking your big fucking cock! It’s so good!” Amber commented as she bobbed her brunette head up and down on Brad’s long dick.

Five minutes later, Paris applied her oral prowess to Brad’s cock again. She also had her reddish-brown hair pulled back as she blew him. She also used her right hand to rub his balls as she sucked him off.

“Mmhmm! Your big dick is so good! That’s why I love sucking it!” Paris said as she sucked down more of Brad’s dick.

Five minutes later, Amber mounted Mr. Steele’s big cock and began riding him cowgirl. He immediately gripped her waist and was now thrusting his big cock into her snatch.

“Ohhhh! Fuck! That big cock feels so good! Stretch my fucking pussy just like that!” Amber cried out as she bounced her curvy body up and down on Brad’s dick.

“Damn! Amber, your ass looks great riding Brad’s cock. It’s like watching Jello move.” Kelli said with a laugh.

After that comment, both Paris and Kelli began spanking Amber’s round booty as she rode Brad. That caused the former Nickelodeon actress to laugh. Meanwhile, Mr. Steele was squeezing her big boobs as she rode him.

“Oh my god! Yes! Give me all of that big fat cock!” Amber moaned out.

Later on, Brad was mounted on top of Amber as he sawed his big cock between her tits. The Cuban actress also had her boobs squeezed together as Mr. Steele fucked them.

“Oh my god! Keep fucking my titties with that big cock! It feels so good!” Amber cried out with a smile.

When Brad finished titfucking Amber, Paris began riding him reverse cowgirl. As she did that, Kelli comfortably sat on his face. Mr. Steele then began lapping at her pussy.

“Ohhhh! Fuck! Yes! I love riding your big fucking dick!” Paris cried out with a smile.

As Paris continued riding Mr. Steele, her big tits bounced up and down. The Crew actress also began strumming her cooze as if it were a guitar as well. Meanwhile, Brad continued to eat out Kelli.

“Mmhmm! I love how you eat my pussy, Brad!” Kelli said in an aroused tone.

After some time, Kelli was riding Brad reverse cowgirl. And she made out with Amber as she kneeled on her left. In the meantime, Mr. Steele was eating out Paris as she sat on his face.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god yes! Fuck me! I love riding your big cock!” Kelli moaned out.

“Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so good!” Paris cried out.

The former Lab Rats actress continued to ride Brad as he ate out Paris. Meanwhile, Amber was now prone with her feet in the air as she licked Mr. Steele’s balls.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! You’re making me cum all over your dick!” Kelli cried out with a smile.

“Fuck! Keep eating my pussy just like that!” Paris moaned out.

Much later, Amber was now riding Brad reverse cowgirl. And her big tits bounced up and down as she did that. She then looked back at Mr. Steele and began riding him much faster.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Wear my pussy out with that big dick!” Amber cried out as she rode Brad.

When the Party Mom actress was done riding Brad, he began spooning with her. He also held Amber’s left leg as he pumped away at her snatch. As that happened, Kelli and Paris watched the action as they kissed each other.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! That big dick is so fucking good!” Amber moaned out.

Seven minutes later, Brad was fucking Paris missionary as Amber and Kelli watched the hot action. Before long, the skilled stud had starlet’s long legs over his shoulders and was now jackhammering her snatch non-stop.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! That’s it! Fucking give it to me!” Paris cried out.

When Brad finished fucking the Alexa & Katie actress, he quickly mounted her and placed his cock between her tits. Once he did, the Asian starlet cupped her boobs together and began titfucking him.

“Oh yeah! I love how fuck my tits! Fuck yes!” Paris commented as Mr. Steele sawed his cock between her tits.

Sometime later, Kelli was riding Brad cowgirl as he gripped her waist. As the Raising the Bar actress rode him, she began grinding on his cock. The hot blonde actress then leaned down and began kissing him as she rode his big dick.

“Oh my god! Yes! Fill my pussy up with that big dick!” Kelli cried out.

After some time, Paris was now nimbly riding Brad’s cock. As the Do Revenge actress bounced up and down on his big dick, she let out a series of pleasurable moans.

“Oh fuck yes! Give me all of that big cock! Oh my god!” Paris moaned out as she began riding Brad’s dick at a much quicker pace.

As Paris rode Mr. Steele, Kelli squeezed and sucked on her friend’s tits. Meanwhile, Amber watched on as she pleasured herself with her right hand.

“I can’t wait to ride his dick again.” Amber said.

A few minutes later, Amber received her wish and was now riding Brad’s dick again. Meanwhile, Paris and Kelli watched as they finger-fucked themselves and occasionally made out.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck me! Your big cock is so good!” Amber cried as she continued to ride Brad.

“Yeah! Ride Brad’s big cock just like that! It’s so hot!” Paris said as she pleasured herself.

“Having sex with Brad is always more fun than hanging out on a beach.” Kelli replied as she pleasured herself as well.

When Mr. Steele was done banging Amber, he began to fuck Kelli in the missionary position. In fact, the Raising the Bar actress was also rubbing her clit as Brad was ramming his big dick into her slick pussy.

“Oh my god yes! That big cock is so fucking good! That’s it Give it to me!” Kelli moaned out with a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face.

Seven minutes later, Brad was spooning with Paris. He also held onto the former Mighty Med actress’ right leg as he pumped away at her snatch. She also began swaying her athletic body to keep up with Mr. Steele.

“Yes! Fuck me just like that! It feels so good!” Paris moaned out as Brad banged her non-stop.

Meanwhile, Kelli and Amber made out as they watched Mr. Steele fuck Paris. After some time, Brad began fucking the curvy Spanish actress from behind.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good with that big dick! I’m not sure if I can take any more! I may have to tap out!” Amber cried out as she looked back at Brad.

As Brad continued to fuck Amber, he smacked her right ass cheek. Later on, Kelli began riding him reverse cowgirl as her perky tits swayed. Meanwhile, Paris and Amber were now 69ing. Paris was on top, and Amber was on the bottom. In addition to licking each other pussies, they also finger fucked each other.

“Oh my god yes! I love riding your big dick so much, Brad. That’s it! Fuck me! Make fucking cum all over your cock!” Kelli cried out as she rode Brad like an adult film actress.

Brad was very impressed by Kelli’s sexual energy as she rode him. Not to mention how well the 5’ 3” actress could ride his big cock. In the meantime, Paris and Amber continued to go at it while 69ing.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Kelli cried out after she had a few orgasms.

“Yes! You’re eating my pussy so good! That feels so fucking good!” Amber and Paris cried out as they orally pleasured each other.

Sometime later, Kelli, Amber, and Paris were all kneeling on Brad’s bedroom floor as he stroked his lengthy cock for them. Mr. Steele did that until he fired a big load of spunk onto the right side of Kelli’s face and forehead. Brad then jizzed on Amber’s face and tits. And finally, he shot a load of cum onto Paris’ face. When Mr. Steele finished decorating their pretty faces with his cum, the three friends shared a cum kiss.

“Wow! That was fucking incredible. Kelli and Paris were right. Brad, you really do have the best cock ever!” Amber said in an excited tone.

“See! We told you that he was good, Amber.” Paris replied with a chuckle.

“He’s better than good, Paris. Brad is the fucking best.” Kelli responded with a smile and wink to Mr. Steele.

“Thanks for the compliment, ladies. The next time you all want to have some fun after hanging out at the beach. Just give me a call.” Brad responded with a grin.

The three friends then smiled and giggled at Mr. Steele’s comment. After that, they took turns sucking on his still-hard cock.

End of Chapter 27
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 02:15:21 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, Dexter07, jnunez9098

Money

« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2023, 08:43:52 PM »
I hope the girls are OK after all that sounded like they were getting torn open from the waist down the sex was fantastic Kelli and Paris were total sex kittens I'll keep an eye on Amber I may have a story idea around somewhere

Overall fantastic chapter hot sex everywhere keep doing your thing my man

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Calibur009

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2023, 09:13:09 AM »
*Updated*

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 28
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes & Madison Reed
Codes: MFF, MF, Oral, Rim, Facial

It was a sunny Friday afternoon when Lili Reinhart and Camila Mendes stood outside Brad’s house. The Riverdale actresses were all smiles as they knocked on his door. Lili was clad in a red jacket, a white top that showed off her midriff, shorts, and tennis shoes. As for Camila, she wore a white top with a cherry design, a red skirt, and white tennis shoes.

“I can’t wait to meet Brad.” Lili said excitedly.

“You’re going to love him, Lili.” Camila replied with a sly smile.

“I think I will too. And this will make up for me missing our annual camping trip.” Lili responded with a chuckle.

“Oh yeah!” Camila replied with a smile.

When Brad finally opened his door, the hot duo entered his home and he shut the door behind them. Mr. Steele was dressed in a black T-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. His brown eyes widened at how great Lili and Camila looked in their outfits.

“Hi, Camila. It’s been a while. And it’s great meeting you too, Lili.” Brad said.

“Hello, Brad.” Lil replied with a smile as she embraced him.

“Lili has been wanting to meet you for a while, Brad. So how is everything with you?” Camila chimed in.

“Things are going great. So how is life treating you, ladies?” Brad asked.

“I can’t complain. We’re working on the final season of Riverdale.” Lili replied.

“Mm-hmm! It was a fun ride, but the show had to end sooner or later.” Camila responded with a smile.

“Yes! We had such a great time working on that show.” Lili replied while a bit teary-eyed.

“Me too. I’m going to miss it.” Camila responded as she nodded in agreement.

“Well, you ladies were the highlight of that show. Along with Madelaine and Vanessa.” Brad said with a grin.

“Thanks, Brad.” Lili & Camila replied together while smiling.

“I’m ready to get started.” Lili said as she gave Mr. Steele a seductive glance.

“Okay. Just follow me upstairs.” Brad replied.

“This is going to be good.” Camila said with a big smile.

Moments later, the trio walked upstairs, and the destination was Brad’s bedroom. Once inside his bedroom, Lili and Camila began teasing Mr. Steele by making out with each other. Meanwhile, he sat on his bed and observed the hot duo going at it.

As Camila & Lili were tongue wrestling, they cupped each other’s asses. Camila eventually removed her top, revealing her nice set of tits. Once she did that, her blonde friend groped her breasts and began sucking on her brown nipples. As Lili continued to play with her tits, the Veronica Lodge actress reached under her skirt and pulled off her panties. After she did, Lili reached under Camila’s dress and rubbed her snatch with her right hand. That caused the Brazilian actress to let out a few moans. When the hot blonde finished caressing Camila’s pussy, she laid on Brad’s bed and removed her shorts. With Lili’s pussy now exposed, Camila smiled as she bent over and dined on the blonde beauty’s cooze.

No longer content to just watch, Brad got to his feet and walked behind Camila, and removed her skirt. After that, Mr. Steele grabbed a handful of the dark-haired actress’ olive booty and began licking her pussy. As he did, Camila continued to feast on Lili’s honeypot.

“Oh yeah! Keep eating my pussy just like that”! Lili moaned out.

“You don’t have to tell me twice.” Camila replied with a smile as Brad was still eating her out from behind.

Eventually, the trio stripped out of their clothing and were all naked. Brad was now making out with Lili and even sucked on her tits. Ten seconds later, he turned his attention to Camila and kissed her a few times before he moved on to her ample cleavage and suckled on her nipples.

“I’m ready for your big cock now.” Lili said bluntly.

“Yes! Let’s suck Brad’s dick.” Camila replied with a naughty smile.

Brad then repositioned himself on the bed as Lili and Camila gripped his footlong cock. Lili was on his left, and Camila was on his right. Both women made loud wet sounds as they licked and sucked his mushroom-head cock together. About ten seconds later, Lili focused her attention on Brad’s balls. Meanwhile, Camila continued to suck on his big cock as she stroked it with her left hand. After a few minutes of licking Mr. Steele’s nuts, Lili took over blowjob duty from Camila. As the Betty Cooper actress blew Brad, Camila licked the underside of his cock a few times. She then sucked on Brad’s gonads as Lili continued her oral assault on his big dick.

“Yes! His cock is so big and thick!” Lili said as she stroked his veiny shaft with her right hand while blowing Brad.

“It sure is! And his nuts are good too!” Camila replied as she tongued Brad’s testicles.

Lili nodded in agreement with Camila. She then wrapped her cherry-red lips around Brad’s cock again and sucked it faster. The Look Both Ways actress then flicked her tongue across his dick a few times. A short time later, Camila blew Brad as Lili stroked his dick with her right hand as her friend was sucking it. After that, Lili placed Brad’s balls into her mouth and sucked them. In the meantime, Camila was sucking Mr. Steele’s schlong as if it contained the secret of life. When Lili was done with Brad’s nuts, she licked the underside of his dick as Camila sucked the tip of his cock. Eventually, the Riverdale actresses shared Brad’s cock and gave him a double blowjob.

“Mmhmm! Yeah! His cock is so fucking big! I love sucking it!” Lili & Camila said as they orally pleasured Brad.

After some time, Lili lowered herself onto Brad’s spit-soaked dick. As the Hustlers actress rode him cowgirl, Mr. Steele gripped her waist and thrust his dick into her snatch. Meanwhile, Camila massaged Brad’s balls and gave Lili’s booty a playful slap.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god! Fuck my pussy with that big cock! It’s so good!” Lili moaned out.

“It sure is.” Camila replied with a knowing smile.

The Do Revenge actress then sat on Brad’s face, reverse cowgirl style. And he promptly lapped at Camila’s cooze as she made out with Lili. Meanwhile, her blonde co-star continued bouncing her sexy body up and down on Brad’s huge dick. Seconds later, Camila grabbed Lili’s boobs and sucked on her pink nipples. After that, Lili placed her hands on Brad’s chest and sped up her dick-riding efforts.

“Yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big dick! Oh my god!” Lili cried out.

In the meantime, Camila let out several moans as Brad was still dining on her cooze. She began kissing Lili on her lips again. As that happened, Mr. Steeled gripped the Betty Cooper actress’ hips and began to thrust into her snatch.

“Ohhhh! That’s it! Fuck the shit out of me!” Lili moaned out.

As Lili continued to ride Brad’s big dick, Camila was now behind her friend as she squeezed and spanked her vanilla ass cheeks. After some time, Lili lifted herself off of Brad’s cock, and Camila began sucking it as she stroked it with her right hand.

“Mmm! Lili, your pussy juice tastes so good on Brad’s dick.” Camila said with a smile.

“Cami, you are such a freak.” Lili replied with a laugh as she made out with Brad.

When Mr. Steele finished kissing Lili, he focused on her sucking her round tits. After Camila had finished sucking off Brad, she glided his cock back into her best friend’s pussy. The Miss Stevens actress quickly rode the well-endowed man again as she placed her hands back on his chest.

“Fuck! I love riding your big cock!” Lili cried out.

A bit later, Lili and Brad were engaged in 69. As the hot blonde sucked his cock, Camila alternated between sucking on his balls and licking his dick’s underside.

“Oh yeah! That’s it! Eat my pussy just like that!” Lili cooed.

Sometime later, Camila mounted Mr. Steele’s glistening dick and began riding him. The Dangerous Lies actress and Brad then locked hands as she rode him at a quick pace. As she did that, Lili played the role of spectator and pleasured herself with her right hand. In the meantime, Camila continued to bounce up and down on Brad’s lengthy cock as if it were a Pogo.

“Yes! That’s it! Brad, I love how you fuck me! Oh my god!” Camila moaned out.

Lili eventually moved behind Camila and stuck her tongue inside her shapely booty. As her co-star rimmed her, the Brazilian actress’ medium-sized tits swayed the faster she rode Brad’s footlong cock.

“Fuck! You are such a dirty girl, Lili! Yes! That feels so good! Fuck me!” Camila moaned out with a smile.

“It’s not my fault you have such a great testing ass, Cami.” Lili replied with a naughty giggle.

After some time, Camila stopped riding Brad and dismounted him. And when she did, Lili began giving him a syrupy blowjob. When the blonde finished, she jerked his spit-covered shaft with her right hand. A few seconds later, Camila began riding Mr. Steele again. As she rode him, he opened his mouth and started sucking on the Perfect Date actress’ swaying breasts.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fill my pussy big dick!” Camila cried out.

Sometime later, Lili rode Brad again, but this reverse cowgirl. As the hot blonde rode Mr. Steele’s cock, Camila kneeled next to Lili and began to strum her friend’s cooze with her right hand.

“Fuck yes! That’s it! Make me cum on your big dick!” Lili moaned out.

Camila then sucked on Lili’s left tit as she continued to ride Brad. He soon reached around with his right hand and caress the sexy blonde’s snatch as he fucked her.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god! You’re fucking my pussy so good!” Lili cried out.

After some time, Camila got into the doggystyle position as Brad inserted his cock into her slit. He then fucked her from behind as Lili watched on with a lustful smile. He also slapped Veronica Lodge actress’ with his left hand. And she responded by looking back at him and pushing her booty closer to him.

“Yes! That’s it! Fuck me just like that!” Camila moaned out.

Brad eventually retrieved his cock from Camila’s pussy, so that Lili could suck on it for a while. When she had finished, he placed it back into the Do Revenge actress’ cooze and fucked her again.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god! Give it to me!” Camila moaned out.

Later that day, Lili and Camila were now in the 69 position. Camila was on the bottom, and Lili was on top as Brad fucked her from behind. Meanwhile, the Riverdale actresses licked away at each other’s love tunnels like no tomorrow.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Keep slamming that fat cock into my pussy!” Lili screamed out as she ate out Camila.

After some time, Camila mounted Brad’s cock and rode him reverse cowgirl as he gripped her waist. The Veronica Lodge actress then swayed her fit body as she bounced on his big dick. Meanwhile, Lili was making out with her Riverdale co-star and friend.

“Yes! Give it to me! Your big dick is so fucking good!” Camila moaned out.

Three minutes later, Brad had Lili’s legs draped over his shoulders as he jackhammered her pussy. The Hustlers actress moaned as Mr. Steele bored his big cock into her love tunnel. As for Camila, she watched on while moving two fingers in and out of her wet snatch.

“Oh my god yes! Pound my pussy with that big cock! It feels so good!” Lili cried out.

Much later, the Riverdale actresses were in the 69 position again. Camila was on top, and Lili was on the bottom as they pleasured each other’s nether regions. Meanwhile, Brad was pumping his cock into Camila from behind.

“Fuck yes! Give me all of that dick! I fucking love it!” Camila moaned out as she looked back at Mr. Steele.

As Mr. Steele banged the Do Revenge actress, he occasionally removed his cock from her snatch to let Lili suck it. When she was done blowing him, he placed his spit-soaked cock back inside Camila’s pussy and fucked her harder.

“Oh my god! Fuck me just like that! It feels so good!” Camila cried out.

Soon Brad grunted as he pulled his throbbing dick out of Camila. After that, he jacked his cock until he blew a load of jizz onto Lili’s face.

“That was great! Now I can say I’ve been fucked b Brad Steele too.” Lili said with a smile.

“Mm-hmm! You’re part of an elite group now, Lili.” Camila replied with a laugh.

The Riverdale actresses then smiled at each other as they shared a cum kiss. The sexy duo then shared Brad’s cock and gave him a double blowjob.

It was now Saturday evening when Brad returned home with Victoria Justice’s sister Madison Reed. He wore his usual shades, a black blazer, a white t-shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes. And Madison was dressed in a long-sleeved multicolored shirt that showed off her toned midriff, jeans, and black heels. The pair then sat on Mr. Steele’s white couch and began to talk.

“I had a lot of fun on our date tonight, Brad. I see why my sister likes you.” Madison said with a smile.

“I had fun with you too, Madison. And Victoria is amazing.” Brad replied in a chipper tone.

“Oh yeah. Vic is incredible.” Madison responded as she stared seductively at Brad.

“Indeed! You’re ready to get started, aren’t you?” Brad said as he gave her a sly grin.

“Yes! Since we’ve had dinner, it’s time for some dessert now.” Madison replied in a not-so-subtle tone as she glanced at Brad’s crotch.

“If you’re ready. Let’s do it.” Brad responded with a head nod.

“Yes, I am, Brad. I’ve been waiting to do this for a long time.” Madison replied as she kissed Mr. Steele’s lips.

After they made out for a while, Madison removed her clothing. When the model/social influencer finished undressing, she stood in only a black thong and flaunted her perfect tanned body.

“Damn! Your body is insane.” Brad said with a smile as he stripped out of his clothing.

“I appreciate that compliment, Brad. And you have a great body yourself.” Madison replied seductively.

When Mr. Steele finished undressing, he was nude, and his big cock was fully erect. Madison then gasped, and her brown eyes widened upon seeing his long dick.

“Oh my god! That big cock is magnificent. No wonder Vic talks about it all the time.” Madison said in an aroused tone.

The hot fashion model immediately made out with Brad again. As they did that, he sucked on her perky breasts and squeezed her right ass cheek. Meanwhile, Madison was stroking his lengthy cock with her right hand. One minute later, the pair moved onto the couch. Madison finally removed her panties and laid missionary. Brad then spread her slender legs and buried his head between her thighs. The sister of Victoria Justice then let out several moans as Brad dined on her cooze.

“Ohhh! Oh yeah! Get my pussy nice and wet before you stick your cock in there. Fuck! That tongue feels so good!” Madison cooed.

Mr. Steele continued eating the Latina beauty’s trimmed snatch for a while. A bit later, he got to his feet and stood before her. Madison then dropped to her knees and grasped his big cock. The beautiful social media star then looked up at Brad with a smile.

“I’m about to suck your big cock so good.” Madison said with an enticing look.

After her statement, Madison pushed her dark blonde hair back as she wrapped her soft pink lips around Mr. Steele’s hard pole. Madison also pumped his shaft with her left hand as she slurped on his cock.

“Mmhmm! I wish I could have sucked your big cock sooner!” Madison said as she bobbed her head along Brad’s dick.

As Madison continued her oral assault on Brad’s cock, she made loud wet sounds. After a while, she flicked her tongue across the tip of his dick. She then slid Mr. Steele’s schlong into her mouth and sucked it faster.

“I just love sucking big dick! It’s so fucking good!” Madison said.

A short later, Madison stuffed Brad’s balls into her mouth and sucked on them. Meanwhile, she stroked his spit-stained cock with her right hand.

“These are some great meaty balls!” Madison said as she licked Brad’s nuts.

Much later, Madison was in the doggystyle position on the couch as she continued to suck Mr. Steele’s big dick. Mr. Steele then squeezed her ass with his right hand as she blew him. When the model finished blowing Brad, she released his cock with a loud pop.

“It’s been fun sucking your cock, but I need it inside me now.” Madison said with a mischievous grin.

After she wiped the spit from her mouth, she mounted Brad’s drool-soaked cock and lowered herself onto it. Once Madison did that, she began riding Mr. Steele cowgirl. Brad then grabbed her cheeks and thrust into her snatch as she rode him.

“Oh my god yes! That’s it! Fuck me!” Madison cried out.

Madison was now grinding her 5’ 7” frame on Brad’s big cock as she rode him. Mr. Steele also sucked on her small breasts again as she bounced on his hard dick.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Your big dick feels so fucking good! Oh my god!” Madison moaned out.

A few minutes later, Madison hopped off Brad’s cock. Once she did, the hot influencer began sucking his cock again as she caressed his balls with her left hand.

“Fuck! Your cock tastes so good!” Madison said with a smile as she gave Mr. Steele a blowjob.

When she finished sucking Brad’s cock, Madison mounted his glistening cock and rode him reverse cowgirl. He then gripped her waist and began to piston his cock into her wet snatch. In addition to that, Brad also reached around with his left hand and strummed Madison’s pussy as he fucked her.

“Oh fuck yes! Your big cock is so good! Please don’t stop fucking me!” Madison cried out as she rode Mr. Steele faster.

Much later, Brad was fucking Madison doggystyle on the couch.  And as he so regularly does, Mr. Steele slapped her tanned booty and fucked her harder. That of course turned the model/social influencer on even more. She then pushed herself closer to him and began swaying her toned body.

“Oh my god yes! I’ve never been fucked this good before! Keep slamming big cock into my pussy! It feels so good!” Madison said with a look of pure ecstasy.

Eventually, Brad began spooning with Madison as he gripped her right leg. As he delivered a series of quick strokes into her pussy, she moaned and panted.

“Oh my god! That’s it! I love how you stretch my pussy with that big dick!” Madison cried out.

Madison’s tanned skin now glistened from her fuck session with Brad. As he continued to pump away at her pussy, she had a satisfied smile on her beautiful face.

“I want you to cum on my face!” Madison cooed.

Brad then pulled his cock out of the hot model’s snatch. After he did, Mr. Steele sprayed Madison’s face with a load of milky spunk.

“That was outstanding, Brad. I can’t wait to get home and tell Victoria all about our time together. But first, can you fuck me again?” Madison asked with a naughty smile as cum dripped down her face.

End of Chapter 28
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 04:37:16 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098

Calibur009

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2023, 03:37:28 PM »
*Updated*

This is the first half of the two-part series finale.

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 29
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Nina Dobrev, Millie Bobby Brown & Sydney Sweeney
Codes: MF, Oral, Facial, Swallow, Titfuck

It was Thursday morning when Brad was at workplace Steele Repairs. He was currently having a phone conversation on his black iPhone as he stood behind the sales counter. Mr. Steele wore his signature shades, a dark blue long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes.

“Oh yeah! Jeff, I’m looking forward to turning 32 tomorrow. And you can come over to my place early and help set up for my birthday party. I have a feeling it’s going to be a great one. I’ll probably close up early today.” Brad said with a smile.

Moments later, a tall older man entered the store as Brad spoke with Jeff on the phone. The man wore glasses with black frames, a gray business suit, a long red tie, and black dress shoes. The man also had dark blonde hair, blue eyes and carried a large brown briefcase in his left hand.

“I have a customer, Jeff. So, I will talk to you later. Bye.” Brad said as he ended the call with his friend.

“Good morning. Are you Brad Steele?” The man asked as he approached the sales counter.

“Yes, I am. And you are?” Brad replied.

“Right, where are my manners? My name is Frank Monroe. And I represent the Los Angeles branch of Titan Renovation Incorporated.” Mr. Monroe responded.

“I’ve heard of them. They are the biggest land development company in California.” Brad replied.

“Yes, that is correct, Mr. Steele. My employer has big plans for this strip mall. In fact, the other business owners have already sold out to us. And you’re the only one left.” Mr. Monroe commented as he folded his arms.

“Well, Mr. Monroe, I’ve been in business here for five and a half years. And to be honest I’ve grown very attached to the place.” Brad replied with a proud smile.

“I can understand that, Mr. Steele. But don’t worry my employer has given me authorization to make you a very lucrative offer to purchase your business.” Mr. Monroe responded as he opened his briefcase.

Mr. Monroe then retrieved some paperwork, a blank check, and a pen out of his briefcase. After that, he began to fill out the check. And once he finished, the representative showed it to Brad.

“Is this a sufficient amount for your business, Mr. Steele?” Mr. Monroe asked as he presented the check to the cool dude.

“Holy shit! That is a lot of zeros.” Brad replied as his jaw dropped at the cash amount on the check.

“So, do we have a deal, Mr. Steele?” Mr. Monroe asked again.

“Yes! For ten million you have a deal, Mr. Monroe.” Brad replied with a big grin.

“Excellent! Now I just need your signature on these legal documents. And we can finalize the deal on Monday morning.” Mr. Monroe responded as he handed Brad the paperwork and a pen.

Brad then looked over the paperwork for a while. When he finished reading it, he smiled and finally signed the documents. He then gave the paperwork back to Mr. Monroe. After that, the two men shook hands to make the deal official.

“Mr. Steele, you made the right decision today. And it has been a pleasure conducting business with you. And I will see you again on Monday. Goodbye.” Mr. Monroe said before he exited the store.

“Thank you, Mr. Monroe. Have a good day, and I’ll see you on Monday.” Brad replied with a smile as he waved goodbye.

Once Mr. Monroe left, Brad looked around his store and smiled. He then took another look at his ten million dollar check and nodded his head.

“Well, I’m going to miss the place. A good thing that I finished all of my customers' repairs a few days ago.” Brad said with a chuckle as he looked at his check again.

Two hours later, Brad was sitting at his kitchen table having lunch. He had a big smile on his face as he ate his burger and fries from In-N-Out Burger.

“This feels so surreal. I can’t believe that I’m a millionaire now. Well, I don’t know what my future holds, but I do know I plan on having one hell of a birthday party tomorrow.” Brad said as he took a bite from his burger.

As Brad ate his lunch, his doorbell began to ring. He then wiped his mouth with a napkin and left his kitchen table. When he opened the door, Nina Dobrev was standing outside with a big smile on her face. The Vampire Diaries actress was dressed in a black and white long-sleeved shirt, black shorts that emphasized her long legs, and designer heels.

“What’s up, Nina? I wasn't expecting to see you today. But you look great." Brad said in a chipper tone.

“Hi, Brad. I have to go out of town with my boyfriend tomorrow. And since tomorrow is your birthday, I’m here to give you an early present.” Nina said after she walked into Mr. Steele’s house.

“I would never turn down a gift from you, Nina.” Brad responded with a knowing look.

“Okay, I don’t have much time so let’s start the party right now.’ Nina replied with a naughty smile.

Three minutes later, Nina gave Brad a wet blowjob as he sat naked on his couch. The Let’s Be Cops actress was in the doggystyle position on the couch to Mr. Steele’s right as she sucked him off. As she slobbered on Brad’s cock, the brown-skinned beauty stroked his lengthy shaft with her right hand.

"Oh yeah! I love choking on your big cock! It's so fucking good!" Nina said as she continued to devour Brad's footlong dick.

The Flatliners remake actress then alternated between sucking Brad's cock and his balls. A bit later, she gave him a two-handed handjob as she looked up at him with a smile.

"Brad, I'm going to suck your cock so good for your birthday present." Nina said with a smile as spit dripped from her mouth.

The hot Bulgarian actress then resumed bobbing her brunette head up and down on Brad's enormous dick. Meanwhile, Brad groaned from the pleasure he received from Nina's wet and warm mouth. She then took more of Mr. Steele's cock down her throat while making gagging sounds.

"Fuck! I love sucking your big dick so much!" Nina said with a proud smile as long ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth.

A short time later, Nina undressed and mounted Brad's spit-soaked cock. Once she did, the Lucky Day actress rode him reverse cowgirl. As she bounced up and down on Mr. Steele's hard dick, she began grinding her athletic body as her tits swayed.

"Oh my god yes! That's it! You’re fucking my pussy so good!" Nina cried out as she caressed her slim body.

Nina had a big smile on her face as Brad thrust his massive cock into her wet snatch. After a while, she hopped off his dick and began blowing him once again. The Love Hard actress also made loud wet sounds as she took more of Brad's dick down her throat.

"Mmhmm! Your big cock feels so good sliding down my throat!" Nina said as she continued to consume more of Brad's member.

When the Vampire Diaries actress finished blowing Brad, she mounted his wet dick and rode him reverse cowgirl again. As Nina straddled Mr. Steele's cock, she strummed her clit with her left hand. Her B-sized tits also bounced from how fast she was riding Brad.

"Yes! Oh my god! You're making me cum on your big cock! Oh fuck!" Nina cried out as she began creaming on Brad's dick.

After a few minutes, Nina once again dismounted Brad and began slurping on his slick cock. Before long, she began to face fucking herself on his huge dick as a river of drool covered Mr. Steele's lengthy shaft.

"Fuck yes! Sometimes I just love a good face fucking. And I love sucking my pussy juice off your cock." Nina said with a naughty giggle as she continued blowing Brad.

As the leggy actress blew Brad, she rubbed her cooze with her left hand. Sometime later, Nina began riding him again in the cowgirl position. The Final Girls actress also leaned in closer to Mr. Steele, so he could suck on her tits as she rode him.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Give me all of that big dick!" Nina moaned out as she bounced her fit body on Brad's cock.

A short time later, Brad was fucking Nina doggystyle on his couch as she looked back at him. She then gyrated her slim body as Mr. Steele rammed his cock into her snatch.

"Fuck yes! That's it! Give me all of that big cock!" Nina moaned out with a smile.

Later on, Brad was spooning with Nina as she laid on her right side. He also gripped her left leg as he pumped away at her love tunnel.

"Oh my god! Yes! Keep fucking me just like that!" Nina cried out as Brad delivered several fast strokes into her pussy.

Brad eventually fucked Nina in the missionary position on his couch. The Run This Town actress then moaned loudly as he plunged his big cock deep into her cooze.

"Holy shit! You're fucking me so good! That's it! Don't stop!" Nina moaned out while panting.

A few minutes later, Brad fucked Nina from behind again as she bounced her toned ass. He then slapped the Dog Days actress' booty and fucked her harder. When he did that, Nina had a look of pure satisfaction on her pretty face.

"Oh my god yes! That's it! I love how you slam that big cock into my pussy!" Nina cried out.

After several minutes, Nina gave Brad a furious blowjob as she kneeled between his legs. She also stroked his dick with her right hand and strummed her snatch with her left hand as she sucked him off.

"I want you to paint my face with your hot cum." Nina said as she slurped away at Brad's throbbing cock.

Mr. Steele then retrieved his dick from Nina's talented mouth and began jerking it. He did this until he fired a huge cumshot that covered the Canadian actress' forehead, the right side of her face, and her mouth. When he was done, Nina gave Brad's cock a few more sucks and licked her now cum glazed lips.

"Happy early birthday, Brad. We have to do this again when I come back from traveling." Nina said with a smile as she sucked his dick again.

"That sounds great. And thanks for the present, Nina. I appreciate it." Brad replied with a thumbs-up and a smile.

Later that afternoon, Brad returned home from purchasing more food and drinks for his birthday party. Mr. Steele was now dressed in his usual shades, a red Hawaiian shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. Once he was done putting away everything, he sat on his couch and relaxed for a while.

“This has been a great day so far. And it’s not over yet.” Brad said as he looked at his Rolex wristwatch.

Five minutes later, Mr. Steele’s doorbell rang. He then left the couch to see who was at the door this time. When he opened his front door, Millie Bobby Brown was standing outside. The Stranger Things actress was clad in a red rhinestone outfit that consisted of a jacket, a top that exposed her midriff, shorts, and cowboy boots. She also had her dark brown hair stylized with a short ponytail. Brad was almost speechless at how great the young actress looked. And he was especially impressed by her legs. Millie then entered Mr. Steele’s home and kissed his right cheek.

“Wow! It’s great to see you again, Millie. How are you?” Brad said with a grin.

“Likewise. I haven’t seen you since you were my chauffeur for an event I had to attend a few months ago. And I’m doing great.” Millie replied in her English accent before she continued. “Since I had nothing else to do today, I decided to visit you. Plus, I heard through the grapevine that tomorrow is your birthday.”

“Yes, it is. And I’m glad you came over.” Brad said as he sat down on his couch.

“Great! Then my intel was correct. Anyway, judging from your reaction. You like my outfit, don’t you?” Millie asked as she approached Brad and sat on his lap.

“Definitely! It looks great on you.” Brad responded with a head nod.

“I knew you would like it. Anyway, let’s cut the bullshit. I know all about your sexual exploits, Brad. So I want you to fuck me today with that big cock of yours. Unfortunately, I couldn’t do this in the limousine because of the other passengers.” Millie commented as she made out with Mr. Steele.

“Millie, it would be my pleasure to fuck you today.” Brad replied with a smile as the British starlet continued to kiss him.

“I was hoping you would say that. Plus, consider this an early birthday gift from me.” Millie responded with a naughty smile.

A short time later, Brad was looking down at Millie with a grin as she bobbed her head along his footlong cock. The Enola Holmes actress also stroked Mr. Steele’s big dick with her left manicured hand as she gave him a blowjob. Plus, she briefly licked the sides of his cock before she went back to sucking it.

“I’m so glad I’m finally getting to suck your big fat cock today! It tastes so good!” Millie said as she continued to showcase her oral skills on Brad’s lengthy member.

Millie then stuffed more of the hung millionaire’s cock into her mouth. And she made loud wet sounds as she did so. The young English actress eventually deepthroated nine inches of Brad’s dick. She then released it with a loud pop and smiled at him.

“Holy shit! That was great.” Brad said with an impressed face.

“I knew you would love how I sucked your big dick. Especially since I consider myself a size queen.” Millie replied with a confident smirk as strands of saliva dripped from her skilled mouth.

Later on, Brad and Millie were 69ing on the couch. The 5’ 4” actress was draped across his muscular body as she slurped away at his meaty cock. Meanwhile, Mr. Steele ate her sweet cooze and even gave her right ass cheek a playful slap. He then stuck his tongue further into her love tunnel, and it caused her to yelp.

“Oh yes! That feels so good! I love how you eat my pussy!” Millie cooed as she continued to suck Brad’s big dick.

When Millie was done sucking Brad’s cock, she mounted his glistening dick and began riding him seated cowgirl. The Stranger Things actress began to gyrate her fit body as she rode Brad’s dong. The pretty brunette then strummed her cooze with her right hand.

“Oh my god yes! Your big cock feels so good inside my pussy! Fuck me!” Millie cried out as she kept bouncing up and down on Brad’s dick.

Soon the British actress massaged her medium-sized tits while she was in a state of arousal from how well Brad fucked her. Millie then let out a series of loud moans from the pleasure she was receiving from Mr. Steele’s big dick.

“Yes! That’s it! You’re fucking my pussy so good!” Millie moaned out while panting.

After some time, Millie switched positions and began riding Brad reverse cowgirl. She then reached back and placed her hands on his chest. That way she could balance herself as she rode his cock swiftly. A few seconds later, Brad gripped Millie by her hips and thrust into her warm and wet snatch. The brunette starlet then had a look of pure ecstasy on her face as he fucked her.

“Fuck! Oh yeah! Keep filling my pussy with that big cock! It feels so good!” Millie cried out with a smile as she rubbed her clit for extra pleasure.

After some time, Millie changed positions again and began riding Brad cowgirl. He then grabbed her waist as she bounced on his 12-inch dick. He even caressed the 19-year-old actress’ smooth back as she continued to grind on his cock.

“Holy shit! Your big dick is so good! Keep fucking me just like that!” Millie moaned out.

A few minutes later, Brad was spooned with Millie as he cradled her right leg. She also let out a series of soft moans as he screwed her.

“Ohhhh! Oh my god! Yes! I love how you fuck me!” The Stranger Things actress cried out.

Brad eventually fucked Millie in the missionary position. As Mr. Steele banged her, the starlet began feeling his biceps. Seconds later, the Enola Holmes actress strummed her cooze with her right hand as Brad plunged his big cock into her slick pussy.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Millie moaned out with a satisfied smile.

Much later, Millie looked back at Brad with her brown eyes as he fucked her doggystyle. She then pushed her booty closer to Mr. Steele as he plowed her from behind.

“Yes! That’s it! Give me all of that big dick! It feels so good!” Millie cried out as she continued pushing her ass back.

Several minutes later, Millie was resting on her knees with her pink lips wrapped around Brad’s big cock as he stood before her. As she gave him a syrupy blowjob, the English starlet happily lapped up the pre-cum that leaked from Mr. Steele’s dick. After that, the Stranger Things star shot out her tongue and placed the tip of Brad’s pulsating cock against it. Meanwhile, she continued to give him a two-handed handjob. Millie performed this technique until the well-endowed man fired several ropes of jissom onto her pretty face and onto her tongue. As a matter of fact, some of Brad’s cum blast sealed the starlet’s right eye shut, and it caused her to laugh.

“Oh my god! That was incredible! I’m so glad we finally got to fuck today.” Millie said with a smile as she swallowed the cum inside her mouth without any shame.

“Damn! Millie, you are one talented young lady. Thanks for the early birthday present.” Brad said as he took a few deep breaths.

“You’re welcome, Brad. I would love to do this again soon.” Millie replied with a smile as she wiped the cum from her eye and resumed sucking his cock.

A few hours later, Millie had left, and it was almost nighttime in Los Angeles. Brad then entered his bedroom and was joined by Sydney Sweeney. The Euphoria actress wore a short blue top, faded jeans, and white tennis shoes. As for Mr. Steele, he wore his usual shades, a white t-shirt, jeans, and black sneakers.

“I would have been here sooner, but you know LA traffic.” Sydney said with a smile as she sat on the edge of Brad’s bed.

“Sydney, it’s fine. I’m just glad you’re here now. Things seem to be going very well for you right now.” Brad replied as he sat next to her.

“Oh yeah! Life is great right now. I have so many projects at the moment. In fact, I’ve been so busy lately that today is one of my free days. But I wanted to give you an early gift since I can’t attend your party tomorrow.” Sydney responded as she moved closer to Mr. Steele and squeezed his crotch with her left hand.

“I’ve received several early gifts today, so I won’t say no to another one.” Brad replied with a sly smile.

“I knew you would. Let’s stop wasting time and get to it.” Sydney responded with a giggle as she kissed the cool dude.

The pair made out for quite some time. After that, they stripped out of their clothing and tossed their attire to the bedroom floor. Brad was now in his black boxer briefs. And Sydney had on a white bra that barely contained her C-cup breasts and a matching thong. Once the busty blonde got into the missionary position, Mr. Steele slowly slid off her thong. He then buried his head between her thighs and began eating her out. As Brad did that, the talented actress let out several soft moans of pleasure.

“Yes! I love how you eat my pussy, Brad! Your tongue feels so good!” Sydney cooed as she massaged her large tits through her bra.

About one minute later, Sydney unhooked and removed her bra, exposing her amazing tits. Brad then smiled at the sight of them and began to suck on her right breast. He then moved onto and sucked on her left nipple as she let out moans.

“Oh yeah! Keep sucking my tits just like that!” Sydney cooed with a smile.

When he was done squeezing and sucking on the Voyeurs actress’ hefty tits, he removed his underwear. And with his big cock now free, he kneeled next to Sydney’s right, and she began sucking on his lengthy dick. Meanwhile, Mr. Steele began to caress the busty young blonde’s clit with his right hand as she bobbed her head along his cock. After some time, Sydney positioned herself between Brad’s legs and started licking his balls. She also stroked his cock with her left hand as she gave his nuts a tongue bath.

“I’m about to suck you dry, Brad. And you’re going to love it.” Sydney said with a sexy smirk as she began licking the underside of his cock up and down.

The Euphoria actress then took the dark-haired hunk’s dick into her mouth and sucked it at a quick pace. As Sydney blew Brad, she also slobbered all over his cock covering it with globs of her spit. The skilled actress also jacked Brad’s cock with her right hand as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

“Fuck! I love sucking on your big cock! It’s so good!” Sydney said as she brushed her golden locks out of her face.

The White Lotus actress continued to give Brad a sloppy blowjob for quite some time. Sydney then used her right hand to rub his balls as she continued to aggressively suck his dick. Soon the busty actress smiled again as she started licking Brad’s cock up and down as if it were a lollipop.

“Yes! Your cock tastes so good!” Sydney said in an aroused tone as she kept up her oral assault on Brad’s penis.

As the sexy young blonde slurped on Brad’s cock, long ropes of drool flowed from her mouth. Not only that, but her big tits also swayed from the rapid pace at which she sucked off Mr. Steele. Sydney eventually placed the well-endowed man’s spit-stained dick between her boobs. She then smiled as she squeezed her luscious melons together and gave Brad a titjob.

“Oh my god! Your big cock feels so good sliding between my tits! That’s it! Keep fucking my titties just like that!” Sydney commented with a smile as Brad sawed his long dick between her ample cleavage.

When Sydney finished her titty attack on Brad’s cock, she turned around and wiggled her great-looking ass at him. She then mounted his glistening cock and began riding him seated reverse cowgirl. The Clementine actress then gripped his legs for support and rode him faster. Seconds later, Brad slapped her right ass cheek with his right hand. After that, Sydney looked back at him again and started bouncing her booty off his thighs much faster.

“Oh my god yes! That big cock feels so good! Fuck me!” Sydney cried out.

As Sydney continued to ride Brad, she rocked her fit body back and forth. The popular blonde actress then looked back at Mr. Steele with a smile. After that, she began to bounce on his big dick even faster. And her large breasts swayed as she did that.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me! That big cock makes my pussy so wet!” Sydney moaned out as she rode Brad swiftly.

A few minutes later, Sydney hopped off Brad’s cock and began sucking it again. And she jacked his lengthy dick with her right hand while making loud slurping sounds. Sometime later, the Nocturne actress looked back at Brad with her blue eyes as he fucked her doggystyle. Mr. Steele’s right hand rested on Sydney’s back and his left hand was gripped on her hip as he bored his big cock into her love tunnel. Plus, her big tits moved every time Brad thrust into her pussy.

“Right there! That’s it! You’re fucking me so good! Oh my god!” Sydney moaned out with a look of pure bliss as Brad hit her G-spot.

After some time, Brad was fucking Sydney missionary in the middle of his bed. The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress also strummed her pussy with her left hand as she held her right leg up. The busty blonde then let out several moans as Mr. Steele pumped away at her warm snatch.

“Keep fucking me just like that! That big cock feels so good inside my pussy!” Sydney cried out as she caressed her cooze.

Much later, Sydney was riding Brad reverse cowgirl with a big smile on her pretty face. She also rubbed her snatch with her right hand as she bounced up and down on his footlong cock. The Euphoria actress’ large boobs were also flapping as she rode Mr. Steele.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! I love riding your big dick!” Sydney moaned out as she rode Brad non-stop.

A short time later, Sydney switched things up and began riding Brad cowgirl. As she did that, the hot blonde rested her hands on his shoulders and he gripped her waist. Once he did that, he began to drive his big dick into her pussy briskly.

“Yes! That’s it! I’m cuming all over your big cock! And it feels so good!” Sydney cried out with a satisfied smile.

As the night progressed, Brad began spooning with Sydney and held her right leg as he delivered a series of strokes into her pussy. Not only that, but the White Lotus actress’ huge tits jiggled as Mr. Steele thrust into her cooze like no tomorrow.

“Oh my god yes! I love how you fuck me, Brad! I’m ready for your cum now!” Sydney moaned out as Mr. Steele fucked her.

One minute later, Sydney sat on her knees on Brad’s bedroom floor as he jacked his big dick in front of her. As he did that, she cupped and shook her big tits at him while smiling. Mr. Steele continued to jerk his throbbing schlong until he fired several ropes of thick spunk onto the hot blonde’s right cheek, nose, and mouth. When he finished, Sydney smiled and sucked his cock as cum dripped from her face onto her boobs.

“That was so great, Brad. And happy early birthday.” Sydney said with a grin as she continued to suck on his dick.

“Thank you for the gift, Sydney. And this is just a warm-up for the party tomorrow.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

End of Chapter 29
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 08:06:56 PM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Cptnstrwrs

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2023, 08:30:37 PM »
Awesome story. Brad had his hands full this time  ;D

Money

« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2023, 12:20:23 AM »
Fantastic work

Now I'm starting to see the appeal of Sydney she is quite the minx

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman, Calibur009, Sign54

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2023, 06:30:57 PM »
Great chapter. I’m glad that Brad got a crack at Millie. Looking forward to that party now! ;D
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2023, 06:31:06 PM »
*Updated*

The Many Fucks of Brad Steele: Chapter 30
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Alison Brie, Becky G, Katherine McNamara, Kelli Berglund, Madelaine Petsch, Margot Robbie, Olivia Holt, Vanessa Hudgens, Vanessa Morgan & Victoria Justice
Codes: MF, MFF, Orgy, Oral, Creampie, Anal, Titfuck, Facial, Swallow

“Do you like how I blow on your big candlestick?” Kat McNamara asked with a naughty laugh as she slurped away at Brad’s meaty cock.

“I sure do. You’re great at it.” Brad replied with a satisfied grin.

It was the morning of Brad’s birthday and the pair were naked in his bed. As Kat bobbed her head up and down on his schlong, Mr. Steele’s left hand rested on her smooth back. The Shadowhunters actress also massaged his balls with her left hand as she sucked his huge dick.

“Since I have to be somewhere else later today, I can’t attend your birthday party. That’s why I’m giving you this early present right now.” Kat said with a smile before she shot out her tongue and licked Brad’s cock up and down as if it were a lollipop.

“I understand, Kat. And I appreciate it. You’re so good at that.” Brad replied while groaning.

“You’re welcome, Brad. It’s because I love sucking your huge cock so much!” Kat responded as she continued her oral onslaught.

Soon the Arrow actress focused her attention on Mr. Steele’s nuts and began licking and sucking on them. Meanwhile, the hot blonde stroked Brad’s spit-covered cock with her right hand. When Kat finished pleasuring his balls, she spat on his dick and gave him a brief handjob.

“I’m about to ride your cock for your birthday, Brad. And we’re both going to enjoy it.” Kat said in a very sexual tone.

Seconds later, the slim blonde lowered herself onto Mr. Steele’s cock. Once she did that, he gripped her waist and immediately drove his cock into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! I love bouncing on your big cock! Fuck me!” Kat cried out as she rode Brad swiftly.

After riding the birthday boy for a while, Kat changed positions and began riding him reverse cowgirl. The Maze Runner actress then strummed her cooze as she bounced up and down on Brad’s huge cock. And her nice pair of tits also jiggled as she rode Mr. Steele.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good!” Kat moaned out as she continued bouncing on Brad’s lengthy member.

A short time later, Brad fucked Kat in the spoon position. The birthday boy also cradled her left leg as he pumped away at her pussy. Plus, the Sugar actress swayed her body as Mr. Steele delivered a series of fast strokes into her cooze.

“Yes! Oh my god! Stuff my pussy with that big cock!” Kat cried out as Brad fucked her.

Much later, Brad gripped Kat’s hips as he fucked her doggystyle. The Arrow actress also clutched the bed’s padded headboard as he rammed his rock-hard cock into her love tunnel. Meanwhile, she looked back at him with her green eyes and pushed her ass closer to him.

“Oh yeah! Give it to me! I love it when you fuck me fast and hard!” Kat moaned out with a smile as Brad pistoned his big cock into her.

Brad nodded in response to the Stand actress since he was laser-focused on pounding her incredible pussy. He then proceeded to fuck the blonde beauty faster just like she wanted.

“Oh my god! Cum in me! I want you to blow your load inside my pussy!” Kat cried out.

Brad did as the Shadowhunters actress requested and came inside her hot box. After Mr. Steele gave Kat a creampie, he pulled out of her cum filled snatch with a satisfied look on his face.

“That felt so good. Happy birthday, Brad.” Kat said with a smile as she kissed his right cheek.

“Kat, thanks for the birthday gift. I enjoyed it.” Brad replied with a grin.

Four hours later, Kat had long left Brad’s home, and he was preparing to go out. Right now, Brad was walking downstairs dressed in his usual shades, a white t-shirt, jeans, and black tennis shoes. Just as he was about to leave his house, the doorbell rang.

“Just a second.” Brad said as he answered the door.

When Mr. Steele opened the front door, Vanessa Hudgens stood outside with a big smile on her face. The Princess Switch actress wore a black overcoat and six-inch stilettos. Also, her dark brown hair was done up in a ponytail.

“Good afternoon, Brad. I figured I would stop by and visit you since today is your birthday. And I have something special to give you.” Vanessa said in a not-so-subtle sexual tone.

“What’s up, Vanessa? I was about to go out and pick up a few more things for my party later. I tried contacting you about coming, but you never returned my call.” Brad replied as he folded his arms.

“I am so sorry about that. I’ve been so busy lately. Plus, I have to meet my fiance later for dinner. That’s why I can’t attend your birthday party, Brad. But we can have some fun now. We just have to make it quick.” Vanessa responded with a smile as she looked up at Mr. Steele with her brown eyes.

“OK. I’ll miss you at the party. But sure, we can have some fun now.” Brad responded with a chuckle.

Seconds later, the former High School Musical actress unbuttoned and removed her overcoat. After that, the petite Filipino actress stood in only a black bra and panties that barely covered her shapely ass and nylon stockings.

“Holy shit!” Brad said with an impressed face.

“All right, Mr. Birthday Boy. It’s time for me to give you a gift that you will never forget.” Vanessa replied with a naughty smile as she grabbed his right hand and led him over to the couch.

A short time later, Brad sat on his couch as Vanessa’s glossy pink lips were wrapped around his big cock. Meanwhile, the Christmas Knight actress stroked his shaft with her right hand as she gave him a sensual blowjob.

“Oh yes! I’ve missed sucking your big dick so much! It’s so good!” Vanessa said as she spat on Mr. Steele’s schlong and began sucking it faster.

The Sucker Punch actress continued bobbing her head up and down on Brad’s cock for some time. After that, she got to her feet and removed her lingerie except for the nylons. Now nude, the 5’ 1” actress quickly slid down the birthday boy’s shiny dick and began riding him cowgirl.

“Oh god yes! I also missed riding your big cock! Fuck me!” Vanessa cried out as she bounced up and down on Brad’s dong.

Soon Brad tightened his grip on Vanessa’s waist and drove his cock into much faster. He also sucked on her great-looking tits as they were swaying.

“Fuck yes! Fill my pussy with that huge dick! It’s so good!” Vanessa moaned out as Brad pistoned his cock into her snatch.

After some time, Brad was fucking Vanessa standing doggystyle as she leaned against his living room wall. She then looked back at him and wiggled her booty as he thrust into her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me just like that!” Vanessa cried out.

A few minutes later, Brad was balls deep in Vanessa’s pussy as he fucked from behind on the couch. And the Bad Boys for Life actress had nothing but lust in her eyes as he did so. Meanwhile, the dark-haired beauty pushed her ass closer to him as he pumped his huge cock into her cooze.

“Oh fuck! Oh my god! Give it to me, birthday boy!” Vanessa moaned out as Mr. Steele slammed his lengthy dick into her cooze.

Eventually, Brad started banging the Powerless actress at a quick pace, much to her delight. He even smacked her tanned booty as she let out a chorus of loud moans.

“Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good! Oh my god!” Vanessa cried out with a smile.

Sometime later, Brad was screwing Vanessa in the missionary position. The Say OK singer also had both of her toned legs lifted as he thrust his big cock into her love tunnel.

“Fuck yes! Give it to me!” Vanessa panted as Mr. Steeled plunged his schlong deep into her snatch.

Before long, Brad had Vanessa’s legs draped over his strong shoulders. After that, he proceeded to piledrive the Frozen Ground actress’ pussy non-stop.

“Jesus! I love how you pound my pussy with that big dick! Don’t stop!” Vanessa screamed out with a satisfied smile.

A bit later, Vanessa rested on her knees as Brad stood before her. Mr. Steele was jerking his cock with his right hand as she looked up at him in anticipation. Meanwhile, the hot actress caressed his balls with her left hand.

“Come on, Brad. I want you to blast a big load all over my face.” Vanessa said in an overtly sexual tone.

Soon Brad fired a massive cumshot onto the Spring Breakers actress’ face. In fact, the birthday boy plastered the Asian beauty’s visage with so much spunk that it glued her right eye shut.

“Happy birthday, Brad! I hope you have fun at your party. And thanks for the facial.” Vanessa said with a laugh as she wiped some jizz from her eye.

“I plan to do just that. It was great seeing you again, Vanessa. And thanks for the gift.” Brad replied with a smile as the actress began blowing him again.

Later that afternoon…

Brad and his buddy Jeff had finally finished setting up for Mr. Steele’s birthday party. The spread consisted of some liquor bottles, various flavors of chicken wings, tortilla chips with salsa, mozzarella sticks with marinara sauce, etc. Brad was dressed in his signature shades, a blue Hawaiian shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. As for Jeff, he wore a green polo shirt, jeans, and black sneakers. The two friends were also conversing as they drank from blue cups filled with booze.

“Jeff, thanks for helping me set up for the party. You’re a great friend.” Brad said with a proud smile as he consumed some alcohol.

“No problem, Brad. I still can’t believe that you sold Steele Repairs though. I have a lot of great memories from when I worked there.” Jeff replied in a somewhat surprised tone as he drank some booze.

“I am too! I’m going to miss the place. But like I told you earlier, it was a very lucrative offer and I would have been a fool to turn it down.” Brad responded with a head nod as he took another sip from his cup.

“I understand, Brad. Congrats again on your new fortune.” Jeff replied before he went on to ask. “Do you know what they’re replacing the old strip mall with?”

“They’re going to tear it down and build a new mega mall. If Titan Renovation believes there’s a profit to be made from it, more power to them.” Brad replied as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Cool! Any idea what you’re going to do now that you’re rich?” Jeff asked with a laugh.

“I thought about it late last night, but I haven’t come to a decision yet. But I do plan to move out of LA.” Brad replied with a smile.

“Really? You’re leaving Los Angeles.” Jeff responded in a surprised tone.

“Yup. Don’t get me wrong I love living here. But I grew to appreciate the country a bit more. Especially after staying at the cabin in Silver Lake a few months ago. I also did some research about some properties for sale in Big Bear that caught my interest.” Brad replied in a chipper tone.

“Well, whatever you decide to do, I’ll support you, Brad.” Jeff responded with a grin.

“Thanks, Jeff. The party guests should be arriving soon. I also invited a group of guys that I met last year who I hang out with sometimes. I think you’re going to get along well with them.” Brad said as he finished his cup filled with liquor.

“Great! I can’t wait to meet them. And happy birthday, man.” Jeff responded with a grin.

“Thanks again. We are going to have a great fucking time today. I just know it.” Brad replied as he gave his friend a high-five.

Fifteen minutes later, Brad’s doorbell rang. When he answered the door a group of five men stood outside. Soon Mr. Steele greeted and shook each man’s hand as they entered his house. First was Kevin who had a pompadour hairstyle, a bronze tan, and movie star good looks. He wore a light blue polo shirt, tan pants, and brown loafers. The next man was Jordan, a biracial man with short black hair and a goatee. He was dressed in a Los Angeles Clippers tank top, jeans, and white sneakers. Next was Zack, a tall blonde man with blue eyes. He wore a white T-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. The fourth man was Armando, a Hispanic man with light brown hair. He wore a red Hawaiian shirt, white pants, and black loafers. The last man was Matt, who had black hair, and a mustache. And he wore a white long-sleeved buttoned shirt, gray slacks, and black loafers.

“How’s it going, guys? I’m glad you guys could make it to the party.” Brad said with a smile.

“Happy birthday, Brad. And thanks for inviting us. Nice place you got here too.” Kevin replied with a smile.

“Thanks, Brad. And happy birthday.” The other men said before they made a beeline to the food table. The group then helped themselves to some booze and appetizers.

“As you can see my friends aren’t big talkers.” Kevin said with a chuckle before he continued. “Hey! You’re Jeff, right? Nice to meet you.”

“Yeah. Great meeting you too, Kevin. So how do you guys know Brad?” Jeff asked Kevin as they shook hands.

“We met at Alexandra Daddario’s Halloween party last year.” Kevin said as he gave Brad a knowing look.

“Oh yeah! That was a very fun night.” Brad replied with a big grin.

Twenty-five minutes had gone by as Jeff, Armando, Jordan, Matt, and Zack were conversing by the food table as retro synthwave music played in the background. Meanwhile, Kevin while holding a cup filled with alcohol approached Brad and began speaking with him.

“Hey, Brad. This may sound a bit cliche, but the party is a real sausage fest right now. When are the women showing up?” Kevin asked as he drank from his cup.

“Well, you’re not wrong, Kevin. I guess they’re running a bit late. But they should be here soon.” Brad replied with a laugh.

Ten minutes later, Mr. Steele’s doorbell rang. He then left the living room to see who was at the door. And once he opened it, he smiled at the sight of the four hot women who stood outside. The bunch were Victoria Justice, Madelaine Petsch, Vanessa Morgan, and Becky G. Victoria was clad in a light blue top tied in a knot that exposed her midriff, faded ripped jeans, and white tennis shoes. Madelaine had on a black top that showed off her cleavage, jeans, and white sneakers. Vanessa wore a denim jacket, a white designer shirt, ripped jeans, and heels. Last but not least, Becky G wore a black designer top that showcased her toned tummy, red pants with a dragon design on the left pants leg, and red sneakers. As each notable woman entered Mr. Steele’s home, they hugged him and kissed his cheek.

“It’s great seeing you ladies again.” Brad said with a smile.

“Happy birthday, Brad. And thank you for inviting us. We brought you some wine too.” Victoria replied in her usual cheerful tone as she handed him the bottle of alcohol.

“Yes! We plan to have a great time with you at the party.” Madelaine chimed in with a flirtatious grin directed at Brad.

“Definitely, Madelaine. We always make every birthday party we attend more fun.” Vanessa replied with a wink to her friend.

“That’s right! We’re ready to party. And happy birthday, Brad.” Becky said with a smile as she danced a bit.

“Thanks again for the birthday wishes and the wine. Now let’s party!” Brad said enthusiastically.

Mr. Steele and the famous women then joined the rest of the party guests and began to mingle. Ten minutes later, Brad’s doorbell rang once again. And when he opened the front door, Margot Robbie was outside with a big smile on her face. The beautiful Australian actress was dressed in a Chanel gold metal vest, a black bikini top, bell-bottom jeans, and black open-toe sandals.

“Happy birthday, Brad. I decided to take a break from promoting my recent film and hang out with my favorite limo driver today.” Margot said in her Aussie accent as she hugged and kissed the birthday boy.

“Great to see you again, Margot. And thanks for coming by.” Brad replied with a grin as he shamelessly checked out the hot blonde actress’ body.

“As you know this Barbie loves a good party.” Margot responded with a wink and a laugh.

“Well, in that case, let’s go have some fun.” Brad replied.

The pair then entered the living room together and joined the party. Margot was then greeted by the other famous women and guys in attendance and began to mingle. Ten minutes later, she was dancing with Brad as she drank some alcohol. The Suicide Squad actress then spoke with Mr. Steele.

“Let’s go upstairs now, so I can give you a quick birthday gift.” Margot said with a mischievous smile.

“All right. It’s my birthday party after all. So, I think the others can manage without me for a while.” Brad replied with a soft chuckle.

“Great! I guarantee that I will blow your mind tonight.” Margot responded in an overtly sexual tone.

Brad and Margot then left the party and headed upstairs. Meanwhile, Victoria, Madelaine, and Vanessa were talking to each other.

“Looks like Brad is about to have a private party with Margot.” Victoria said as she gave the two Riverdale actresses a knowing look.

“I bet he is.” Madelaine replied with a chuckle as she took a sip of booze.”

“Yup. Hey! Where did all the other guys go?” Vanessa asked with a confused look.

A few seconds later, the trio went to locate the rest of the men. And they soon found them gathered inside of Brad’s kitchen. Jeff, Zack, Jordan, Matt, Kevin, and Armando all had big grins on their faces as they watched Becky G performing a hot dance routine. But it was mostly her just shaking her ass for them as she drank from her cup filled with booze. Before long, the Sola singer focused her attention on Armando and smiled at him. She then approached the Hispanic man and began grinding her booty against his crotch. Meanwhile, the other party guests watched and laughed as the petite songstress basically gave Armando a standing lap dance.

“I can tell that you’re loving this, Armando.” Becky said in a seductive tone as she looked back at him while rubbing her ass against his groin.

“Si! I love it very much.” Armando replied in his Spanish accent and with a grin.

“That’s good. Because you’re going to love this.” Becky responded with a wink.

The hot Mexican singer then turned around and dropped to her knees. After that, she undid Armando’s pants and pulled out his big olive-colored dick. Becky then stuffed most of it into her skilled mouth and began sucking it.

“Oh yeah! Your dick is so big and thick!” Becky said as she bobbed her head along the Latin man’s 10-inch member while making slurping sounds.

“Well damn! Becky just kicked this party up a notch.” Vanessa said with a smile.

“She sure did, Vanessa. And it was the shot in the arm this party needed.” Madelaine replied in an aroused tone.

“Ladies, I think we should follow Becky’s lead.” Victoria responded with a naughty grin.

Meanwhile, Brad made out with Margot on his bed. The pair were naked as they continued to tongue wrestle. A few seconds later, the Harley Quinn actress flashed Mr. Steeled her beautiful smile as she sat on her knees. She then grasped Brad’s lengthy dick and stroked it with her right hand. After that, she wrapped her pink lips around the birthday boy’s big cock and gave him a world-class blowjob. Soon the Terminal actress licked her right hand and used it to jack Mr. Steele’s shaft as she blew him.

“I never get tired of sucking your big dick! I love it so much!” Margot said as she devoured Brad’s manhood.

Margot continued showcasing her elite oral skills on Brad’s lengthy phallus for quite some time. She even flicked her tongue across his cock head a few times. After that, she turned her attention to his balls and licked them in a circular motion. The Focus actress also jacked Mr. Steele’s glistening dick as she sucked on his nuts. A short time later, Brad began sucking on the actress’ A-cup breasts. When he was done, the Babylon actress got into the missionary position. And Brad immediately buried his head between her thighs.

“Oh my god! That’s it! You always eat my pussy so good!” Margot cooed as Brad dined on her sweet cooze.

Several minutes later, Brad clutched Margot’s hips as he fucked her from behind. The Legend of Tarzan actress then looked back at him with her blue eyes and gave him an approving smile. She also pushed her tanned ass closer to him as he banged her pussy non-stop.

“Oh fuck yes! Give me to me just like that! Oh my god!” Margot moaned out as Brad fucked her doggystyle.

After a while, Brad was humping Margot in the spoon position. Plus, he gripped the hot Aussie’s right leg as he did so. Meanwhile, the Barbie actress moaned loudly as the birthday boy penetrated her warm and wet pussy.

“Holy shit! Give it to me! Fuck me with that big cock!” Margot cried out as Mr. Steele pumped away at her cooze.

Eventually, Brad began screwing Margot missionary in the middle of his bed. The Babylon actress also had her amazing legs raised as Mr. Steele thrust into her love tunnel. Meanwhile, the blonde beauty had a look of pure joy as he banged her pussy fast and hard.

“Oh my god yes! You always pound my pussy so good! I love it!” Margot cried out as Mr. Steele slammed his big cock into her snatch.

A short time later, Margot rode Brad’s big dick in the reverse cowgirl position as he clutched her waist. The beautiful Aussie had a big grin on her face as she bounced up and down on the birthday boy’s footlong cock. Plus, the Birds of Prey actress’ hands were placed on Mr. Steele’s chest for support. In the meantime, Brad continued driving his dick into her warm and wet pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! I want you to make me cum on your big dick! It’s so good!” Margot moaned out as rode Brad’s cock like no tomorrow.

Soon the Wolf of Wall Street actress pulled Brad’s slick cock out of her pussy. After that, she jacked the birthday boy’s dick furiously with her right hand. And she did that until he fired a large amount of hot cum onto her toned belly. Seconds later, Margot admired her now sperm-covered stomach and smiled. The blonde beauty then began sucking Brad’s cock again.

“Happy birthday, Brad. I hope you enjoyed that. I most certainly did.” Margot said with a fulfilled smile as she continued blowing him off.

“Thanks for the gift, Margot. Oh fuck!” Brad replied with a grin before he passed out and took a nap.

“Well, I’ll just rejoin the party and let the birthday boy get some rest. Margot said with a chuckle before she left the bed to freshen up.

Meanwhile, the party had turned into a sexually charged orgy. Becky G was riding Armando cowgirl as he sat on the white armchair. Jeff was fucking Victoria in the missionary position on the gray shag rug. And next to them, Madelaine was riding Jordan’s big brown cock reverse cowgirl while sucking Zack’s long dick as he stood to her right. As for Vanessa, she was being spit-roasted by Kevin and Matt on the couch. The Toni Topaz actress happily sucked off Kevin as Matt fucked her from behind.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your big dick!” Becky cried out as she slammed her ass off Armando’s muscular thighs.

“Oh my god! Jeff, you know how to fuck! No wonder you’re friends with Brad!” Victoria commented with a laugh as the blonde man pumped away at her pussy.

“I knew I was going to have a great time at this party tonight! Fuck me!” Madelaine said as she rode Jordan while blowing Zack.

“Oh my god! You’re fucking me so good with that big dick!” Vanessa cried out as Matt fucked her. She then resumed sucking Kevin’s hard nine-inch dick.

As the party went on, Kelli Berglund and Olivia Holt stood outside of Brad’s front door. The two former Disney actresses and best friends were dressed casually. Olivia’s outfit was a green short-sleeved blouse with pink floral designs, tight blue jeans, and white heels. And Kelli wore a leather jacket, a designer white T-shirt, faded jeans, and silver heels.

“Kelli, thanks for asking me to come to Brad’s birthday party with you. I can’t wait to finally meet him.” Olivia said with an eager smile.

“No problem, Liv. I told him that I would be bringing a friend with me. And he is going to be very surprised when he sees that it’s you.” Kelli replied with a grin as she rang the doorbell.

Eventually, Margot opened the door and let the two friends inside. The trio of blondes then said their hellos and began talking to one another.

“So, how are you young ladies doing tonight?” Margot asked.

“We’re doing great, Margot. And you look great!” Kelli replied with a smile.

“Yes, we are. And Kelli’s right you look amazing, Margot. With all the moaning I hear it must be one hot party going on.” Olivia responded with a chuckle.

“Thanks, girls. And I was about to see what was going on before I let you in. Well, if you’re looking for the birthday boy, he is upstairs resting on his bed.” The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress said with a sexy smirk as she walked off.

“I get the feeling she had sex with Brad before we showed up.” Olivia said with a head nod.

“Of course she did. And I don’t blame her.” Kelli replied with a giggle.

The blonde duo then shared a laugh before they walked upstairs. Meanwhile, Brad sat on the edge of his bed with only his jeans and socks on.

“I can’t believe I dozed off. But I suppose Margot’s pussy can do that to a man.” Brad said with a laugh as he put his shirt on.

Hi, Brad. Happy birthday.” Kelli said with a bright smile as she entered his bedroom with Olivia.

“What’s up, Kelli? It’s about time you showed up. I almost thought you were going to no-show on me tonight. And thanks for the birthday wishes.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

“Now, I would never do that to you, Brad. Anyway, this is my friend Olivia Holt. I’m sure you’ve heard of her.” Kelli responded with a proud smile.

“Yes, I have. Hello, Olivia. It’s great to finally meet you in person.” Brad said with a grin.

“Likewise. Kelli has told me some interesting things about you. And happy birthday by the way.” Olivia replied as she gave Mr. Steele a knowing look.

“I’m sure she has.” Brad responded with a chuckle.

“OK. Since we all know each other now. It’s time for us to give Brad his present.” Kelli said with a wink to her friend.

“Oh yeah. And we know you’re going to love it, Brad.” Olivia replied with a naughty smile.

Three minutes later, the trio were naked and making out on the bed. After a while, Kelli sat on Brad’s face, so he could eat her tasty cooze. Meanwhile, Olivia started slurping on the birthday boy’s rock-hard cock. And the Cruel Summer actress stroked Mr. Steele’s lengthy shaft with her right hand as she sucked him off.

“Wow! His cock is much bigger than you described, Kelli. And trust me I’m not complaining about it.” Olivia said with a smile as she greedily choked down more of Brad’s manhood.

“I know. Liv, you’re a big cock addict! Oh my god! I love how you eat my pussy!” Kelli replied while cooing as Mr. Steele lapped at her folds.

Right now, Olivia was sucking on Brad’s balls as she jacked his spit-coated dick with her left hand. When the Generous singer finished pleasuring Mr. Steele’s nuts, she wrapped her pink lips around his cock and resumed sucking it.

“Mmm! Brad’s cock is delicious! I understand why you love it, Kelli.” Olivia said with a giggle as she continued giving the dark-haired hunk a wet blowjob.

“See! I told you that it was, Olivia! Oh fuck! It’s my turn to suck it now!” Kelli replied as Brad dined on her snatch.

Soon the Heels actress was having some oral fun with Brad’s magic stick. Meanwhile, Olivia was now sitting on Brad’s face as he ate her sugar walls. Meanwhile, Kelli continued sucking Mr. Steele’s cock vigorously as she rubbed his sculpted chest with her left hand.

“Brad, you have the best cock! I just love sucking it!” Kelli said as she swallowed more of the birthday boy’s footlong dick.

“Oh my god! Don’t stop eating my pussy! You’re so good at it!” Olivia cried out with a grin as Brad feasted on her snatch.

At the moment, Kelli was busy taking more of Brad’s dick down her throat. The Now Apocalypse actress did that until she swallowed a good ten inches of Mr. Steele’s manhood.

“Fuck yes! I love it when your dick hits the back of my throat!” Kelli said with a big smile as spit ran down her chin. After that, she flicked her tongue across Brad’s cock head.

“Holy shit, Kelli! That was incredible.” Brad said as he gave her two thumbs up.

“If I didn’t know any better I would say Kelli wants to eat your cock, Brad! Oh yes! Keep licking my pussy just like that!” Olivia said with a laugh as she let out a few moans.

Meanwhile, the orgy intensified once Margot joined the party. Right now, her killer legs were spread wide as Zack was screwing her missionary on the shag rug. Also, the Harley Quinn actress was sucking on Jeff’s eight-inch dick as he kneeled next to her gorgeous face.

“Oh god yes! Give me all of that long dick! It’s so good!” Margot moaned out as Zack banged her while she was blowing Jeff.

Victoria was being fucked doggystyle by Armando. And the Victorious actress looked back at the hung Spanish man with a satisfied grin as she shoved her ass closer to him.

“Oh my god! Give all of that big dick! Don’t stop!” Victoria cried out as the fit Latin stud continued plowing her from behind.

Madelaine had a look of pure lust on her face as she rode Kevin as he sat on the armchair. And the chiseled brown-haired man gripped the hot redhead’s shapely pale booty as she bounced up and down his hard cock.

“Yes! Fuck me with that big dick! Oh my god!” Madelaine moaned out as she continued riding Kevin at a quick pace.

Over on the couch Becky and Vanessa were riding Matt and Jordan cowgirl. The two ethnic beauties were letting out several moans of pleasure as they rode their respective man.

“Holy shit! Give me all of that big dick!” Becky cried out as she bounced on Matt’s ten-inch vanilla cock.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Vanessa moaned out as she swiftly rode Jordan’s thick brown cock.

Right now, Kelli was riding the birthday boy fast and hard as she bounced her ass off his thighs. After a while, the Raising the Bar actress leaned closer to him, so he could suck on her small but great-looking tits. As that went on, Olivia watched on and pleasured herself with her right hand.

“Oh my god! Brad, I love your big cock so much! It’s so damn good!” Kelli cried out as she rode Mr. Steele’s schlong non-stop.

“Wow! Kelli, watching you riding his big dick is so hot.” Olivia said in an aroused tone.

Sometime later, Brad was fucking the I Didn’t Do It actress doggystyle in the middle of the bed. And with every thrust, the blonde starlet’s small boobs jiggled as Mr. Steele plowed her from behind. Brad also smacked Olivia’s booty as she pushed herself toward him. In the meantime, Kelli watched the birthday boy screw her best friend’s brains out.

“Oh my god yes! Keep filling my pussy with that big cock!” Olivia cried out as she looked back at Brad with her brown eyes.

“Oh yeah! Give it to her good, Brad! Liv, you’re taking his big cock so well.” Kelli said with a naughty smile as she strummed her pussy with her right hand.

A bit later, Brad had Kelli’s left leg cradle as he fucked her in the spoon position. And the Lab Rats: Elite Force actress couldn’t be any happier as Mr. Steele thrust into her love tunnel. In the meantime, Olivia smiled as she observed the birthday boy bang her bestie like no tomorrow.

“Oh my god! Keep fucking me just like that! Your cock is so good!” Kelli moaned out as Brad pistoned his big dick into her snatch.

Much later, Olivia had her right leg as Brad banged her in the missionary position. Plus, the Phoenix singer strummed her cooze with her right hand as Mr. Steele fucked her at a quick pace.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Wear my pussy out with that big dick!” Olivia screamed out as Brad was jackhammering pussy.

A bit later, the blonde duo were giving Brad a double blowjob. Kelli was on his right, and Olivia was on his left. As the besties gave Mr. Steele’s pulsating penis a tongue bath, they occasionally made out. After that, they continued their oral onslaught on his cock.

“We love sucking your big cock! It’s so fucking good!” Kelli and Olivia said as they continued slurping away at Brad’s schlong.

Soon the birthday boy’s dick erupted and sprayed the former Disney actresses’ faces with a load of milky cum. After that, the two friends laughed about the accuracy of Brad’s cumshots and kissed each other again. Meanwhile, they continued jerking Mr. Steele’s still-hard cock.

“Happy birthday, Brad!” The hot blondes said with a smile as they sucked on his dick again.

“Thanks for the gift.” Brad replied with a grin while breathing heavily.

“Brad, I still can’t believe how much you came on my face.” Olivia said with a giggle.

“You get used to it, Olivia.” Kelli replied with a wink as she licked Brad’s dick again.

Sometime later, Brad, Kelli, and Olivia were dressed as they walked downstairs and were met by the sounds of loud moaning. When the trio entered the living room, they were amused by the sight of the debauchery that was happening before their eyes.

Madelaine and Vanessa were facing each other while making out as Armando and Zack fucked them from behind. Victoria was riding Matt cowgirl as he sat on the armchair. Becky’s arms were wrapped around Jeff’s neck as he fucked her in the standing carry position. And Margot was being double-teamed by Jordan and Kevin on the couch. The Aussie actress was sucking off Kevin as Jordan fucked her from behind.

“Now this is a party. Why did we even bother getting dressed?” Kelli said as she began taking off her clothes.

“It sure is. And I thought it was going to be boring.” Olivia replied with a laugh as she disrobed.

“Great to see that my guests are enjoying themselves. Time to get back to the party.” Brad responded as he removed his shirt.

Before Mr. Steele could undress any further, his doorbell rang. He then went to see who was at the door as Kelli and Olivia were now nude and joined the party. When the birthday boy opened the door, Alison Brie was standing outside with her usual cheerful look. Her big blue eyes soon widened at the sight of Brad being shirtless. The Mad Men actress wore an all-black outfit that consisted of a jacket, a top that showed off her midriff, jeans, and ankle boots.

“I know today is your birthday, Brad. But I feel like you just gave me a present.” Alison said in an aroused tone as she shamelessly stared at his ripped chest and six-pack abs.

“Hi, Alison. I’m glad you decided to attend my party.” Brad replied as he laughed at her comment.

“I wouldn’t miss it. And I know I’m late to the party. To quote my bio on social media says I’m always late but worth the wait.” The Community actress responded with a loud giggle as she entered Mr. Steele’s house.

“That you are. And you look great by the way.” Brad replied with a head nod.

“Thank you. And so do you. With that loud moaning going on you must have one hell of a party going on.” Alison responded as she rushed into the living room to investigate.

The Get Hard actress smiled once she got an eyeful of the sexual action that was happening. And she didn’t waste time stripping out of her attire, so she could participate. Brad then followed her lead and removed the rest of his clothes. Now nude, the pair made out a bit before they joined the sex party.

Five minutes later…

Kelli and Olivia were riding Armando and Matt cowgirl on the couch. Zack sat on the armchair as Margot rode him cowgirl. Jordan was fucking Victoria doggystyle on the rug. Next to them, Becky rode Kevin reverse cowgirl. And Madelaine and Vanessa were on their knees as they gave Jeff a double blowjob.

Right now, Brad was screwing Alison missionary as she rested on top of a white square-shaped ottoman. Plus, the Community actress’ smooth legs were lifted as the birthday boy pumped away at her trimmed pussy. They also made out during their fuck session as well.

“Oh my god! Brad, I missed your big cock so fucking much! Fuck me!” Alison cried out as Mr. Steele rammed his manhood into her snatch.

A few minutes later, Brad sat on the ottoman as the hot brunette bounced on his big hard dick. The birthday boy even sucked on the Rental actress’ famous boobs as she rode him.

“Yes! Yes! This is why I love riding your huge cock! It’s so damn good!” Alison moaned out as the dark-haired hunk continued thrusting into her cooze.

Soon Alison got into the doggystyle position on the ottoman and looked back at Brad with a sexy smirk. After that, he slipped his cock into her pussy and began fucking her from behind. As the birthday boy banged her, the How To Be Single actress began pushing her booty closer to him.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Give me all of that big dick!” Alison demanded as Brad slammed his schlong into her love tunnel.

Sometime later, the hot older woman laid prone on the ottoman with her feet up as she sucked Brad’s big dick. The birthday boy of course had an approving grin on his face as the GLOW actress applied her oral prowess to his throbbing cock.

“Mmhmm! Your big cock is so good! I wasn’t going to pass up a chance to suck your magnificent dick today!” Alison commented as she slurped away at Brad’s enormous member.

As the sultry brunette gave Brad a blowjob, she noticed that Jeff was fucking Vanessa next to them. And with a naughty smile, the Annie Edison actress got an idea.

“Brad, since your friend Jeff is here, I want you both to fuck me for your birthday. How does that sound?” Alison said as she continued sucking off Mr. Steele.

“Sure! Jeff, do you want to do it?” Brad asked his friend.

“Hell yeah! I would never turn down an opportunity to fuck Alison Brie.” Jeff eagerly replied as he banged Vanessa from behind.

“I knew that would be your answer.” Brad responded with a laugh.

A few minutes had gone by, and the other party guests had left the living room to fuck in different locations of Brad’s house. Right now, Alison was sucking Jeff’s cock as he stood to her right. Meanwhile, she was riding Brad in the reverse cowgirl position as he sat on the ottoman.

“Oh yes! Jeff, your cock is so hard and thick! I love it! And keep fucking me, Brad!” The Community actress said as she continued sucking the blonde man’s dick while riding Mr. Steele’s huge cock.

After some time, Brad and Jeff were spit-roasting the hot brunette. Jeff was fucking the Get Hard actress from behind, and he even smacked her ass which got her more excited. In the meantime, she was bobbing her head along Brad’s big dick as ropes of saliva dripped from her mouth.

“God yes! Give me all of that hard cock! It’s so good!” Alison cried out as Jeff banged her while she continued to gobble on the birthday boy’s schlong.

A short time later, Alison was riding Jeff cowgirl as Brad watched on. He also sucked on her on the Spin Me Round actress’ swaying tits as she bounced on his cock.

“Oh fuck yes! I love riding your dick! And suck my titties just like that!” Alison moaned out as she rode Jeff like no tomorrow.

Much later, Alison’s head was hanging off the edge of the ottoman with Brad’s big cock stuffed inside her mouth. In the meantime, Jeff was pounding her wet cooze at a quick pace, and he even gripped her legs as he did so. Soon the Community actress let out several muffled moans as the birthday boy plunged his dick down her throat.

“Oh fuck yes! Fuck me just like that! Your cock is so good!” Alison cried out as Jeff pumped away at her hot box.

Soon Brad resumed face fucking Alison as Jeff was still banging her pussy. Once the Sleeping With Other People actress orgasmed, the blonde man pulled out of her. He then jerked his cock with his right hand until he fired a few streams of cum onto her toned stomach. Ten seconds later, Brad began jacking his spit-soaked cock while it was still inside the brunette beauty’s mouth. After that, he blasted a big load down Alison’s throat. And she of course happily swallowed it all down.

“Mmm! That was great. Happy birthday, Brad. And it was nice to finally meet and fuck you, Jeff.” Alison said with a laugh as she got to her feet.

“Thanks, Alison. It was to finally meet and fuck you too.” Jeff replied with an exhausted look on his face.

“And thanks for the birthday present.” Brad responded with a chuckle.

“You’re welcome. Unfortunately, I have to leave the party early. So I need to take a shower and get going.” Alison said with a sigh.

“Well, I enjoyed your company tonight, Alison.” Brad replied.

“It was fun. And I’m sure we will see each other again soon.” Alison responded with a smile.

“Let’s head to the bathroom. Because I could use a shower myself.” Brad replied.

“All that sex tonight has worn me out. So I need a nap. See you later, Brad.” Jeff chimed in as he fell asleep on the couch while still naked and began snoring.

“He is just adorable. And he knows how to fuck too.” Alison said with a laugh.

“Yes. My friend is quite the character. That’s for sure.” Brad replied with a smile.

A few seconds later, Brad and Alison walked upstairs to their destination. When they entered the bathroom they were surprised when they saw Becky G on her knees with Jordan’s huge brown cock in her mouth.

“Do you love how I suck your big dick?” Becky asked as she slurped away at the biracial man’s large tan member.

“Yes! Goddamn! You’re great at it.” Jordan said in his deep voice as the Mexican singer gave him a syrupy blowjob.

Becky eventually turned her head and noticed Brad and Alison were standing inside the bathroom. And that they had been watching her blow Jordan for a while now.

“I’m so embarrassed. I was so busy sucking Jordan’s big dick that I didn’t even notice that you two were in here.” Becky said with a giggle as she jerked the brown-skinned man’s drool-stained cock.

“It’s OK, Becky. We just need to use the shower.” Brad replied with a chuckle.

“Becky, I have an idea. I could take care of Jordan for you. And you can attend to Brad in the shower.” Alison chimed in as she gave the petite Latina a knowing look.

“That is a great idea, Alison. Come on, Brad! It’s time for me to give you a birthday scrub down.” Becky said with a wink as she got to her feet.

“All right if you insist, Becky. Hey, Jordan. Alison is going to take real good care of you.” Brad replied with a big grin followed by a laugh.

“That’s the plan. And you two have fun in the shower.” Alison responded as she lustfully stared at the brown-skinned man’s still glistening brown cock.

“Oh yeah! I like this idea.” Jordan said as he shamelessly checked out the Community actress’ fit nude body.

“I thought you would. Now, let’s have some fun.” Alison replied in a sexual tone.

Soon Becky and Mr. Steele stepped into his marble show and closed the tinted glass door behind them. After that, the They Ain’t Ready singer turned on the shower head and warm water began pouring onto their bodies. Moments later, she picked up a bottle of body wash and squeezed some gel soap into her right hand. The five-foot singer then began lathering the soap onto the birthday boy’s body with a smile. When Brad finished washing the suds from his fit physique, the popular musician sat on her knees in front of him.

“That’s a good boy! Now turn around, so I clean the most important part of your body.” Becky said with a naughty grin.

Brad let out a chuckle as he did what Becky requested. After that, the Can’t Stop Dancin’ singer then grasped his cock with her right hand. She then soaped up Mr. Steele’s dick and balls. When the hot Latina finished cleaning Mr. Steele’s genitalia, she began stroking his big cock with both of her hands in a twisting motion.

“I think you know what I’m about to do next, Brad.” Becky said with a sexy giggle as she rinsed the soap off Brad’s dick.

Soon Becky parted her perfect lips and slipped Brad’s wet cock into her mouth. After that, the Inglewood-born singer made loud slurping sounds as she took more of Mr. Steele’s meaty cock into her greedy mouth. Plus, she fondled the birthday boy’s balls as she sucked his dick as well.

“Yes! Your huge dick is the best! It’s so good!” Becky said as she bobbed her head along Mr. Steele’s manhood.

Right now, Alison was riding Jordan cowgirl as he sat on the toilet. He also groped the Community actress’ swaying boobs as she wildly bounced up and down on his big brown dick. The brunette beauty then placed her hands on Jordan’s shoulders and started riding him even faster.

“Oh god yes! I don’t even care if I’m late getting home tonight! Fuck me!” Alison moaned out as Jordan thrust his large tan cock into her love tunnel.

At this time, Becky’s hands were pressed against the shower’s glass door as Brad fucked her from behind. Meanwhile, their bodies were drenched as water from the shower head continued raining down on them. The Becky from the Block singer then looked back at Mr. Steele with a smile as he gave her an incredible pounding. She even began shaking her shapely brown ass.

“Yes! Yes! Fuck the shit out of me! Give me all of that huge dick!” Becky cried out as the birthday fucked her.

Soon Brad tightened his grip on Becky’s hips. He then proceeded to bang the Can’t Get Enough singer’s pussy faster. He then slapped her wet booty as he rammed his big hard cock into her.

“Oh my god! I love your big dick! It’s fucking good!” Becky moaned out.

Meanwhile, Jordan was screwing Alison in the spoon position on the floor, and he grasped her left leg as he did so. The pair were also making out as the brown-skinned man delivered a series of quick strokes in and out of the GLOW actress’ snatch.

“Yes, that’s it! Fill my pussy with that big dick! You’re fucking me so good!” Alison cried out as Jordan banged her non-stop.

Now, Becky was riding Brad reverse cowgirl as he gripped her waist. And her round tits jiggled as she bounced her ass off of his muscular thighs. Mr. Steele then reached around with his right hand and began rubbing the five-foot singer’s pussy as she rode him fast and hard.

“Fuck yeah! Your big dick literally makes my pussy so wet! Fuck me!” Becky moaned out with a smile.

Several minutes later, Becky dismounted Brad and stood up. She also pushed her wet dark brown hair from her face. Then with a naughty smile, she squeezed some body wash into her right hand. After that, the pint-sized Latina stuck out her ass and began soaping up her backside while shaking it.

“I’m about to give you the greatest birthday present ever that a man could receive. Now get over here and stick that big dick in my ass!” Becky said in a sexual tone as she looked back at Brad.

Soon the birthday boy walked behind the Green Light Go singer. He then spread her wet cheeks and slipped his enormous cock into her backdoor. Becky now had a look of ecstasy on her face as Brad slammed dick into her ass.

“Jesus! I love your big dick in my ass! Keep fucking my ass!” Becky cried out as the birthday boy pumped his cock into her rump.

Currently, Alison was clutching the marble sink countertop as Jordan fucked in the standing doggystyle position. Meanwhile, the Get Hard actress looked back at him and let out a series of coos as she pushed her pale ass closer to him. The hung biracial man then placed his right hand on her hip and his left on her back as he started fucking her harder.

“Holy shit! You’re fucking me so good! Give it to me!” Alison moaned out with a satisfied grin on her face.

Right now, Becky was riding Brad in the anal cowgirl position. Plus, the Shower singer had a big smile on her face as her shapely booty slammed up and down on Mr. Steele’s cock. As a matter of fact, she began speaking in Spanish about how well the birthday boy was fucking her backdoor.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god! I love how you fuck my ass!” Becky cried out.

Meanwhile, Alison looked up at Jordan with her beautiful blue eyes as she gave him a very wet blowjob. In fact, a long rope of spit now connected her pink lips to his big brown dick. The fit stud then groaned as the hot brunette continued feasting on his huge tan cock. And she even took time to lick his balls as well. But she quickly returned to sucking Jordan’s dick and even stroked his shaft with her right hand.

“Please paint my pretty face with your cum! I want you to make me a sticky mess!” Alison said in an aroused tone as she continued sucking Jordan’s big dick.

Before long, Jordan expelled a sizable load of spunk onto the sultry brunette’s face with some landing in her brown hair. After the hot actress received her facial, she shot out her tongue and licked the excess cum off the well-endowed man’s brown dick.

“I enjoyed that Jordan. Now, if you can excuse me I need a shower.” Alison said with a smile as she stood up.

“Damn! This has been a great night.” Jordan replied with a grin as he left the bathroom.

After Alison entered the shower, she rested on her knees next to Becky. Meanwhile, Brad was jerking his cock with his right hand in front of them.

“I’m glad you could finally join us, Alison. Brad was about to cum on my face.” Becky said with a grin.

“Well, I did need a shower. Especially after taking care of Jordan.” Alison replied with a wink as she grabbed the body wash.

Soon the Rental actress applied some soap to her perfect pair of tits and lathered them up. After that, she wrapped her soapy boobs around Brad’s big wet dick. She then squeezed her melons together and gave him a titjob as Becky watched on with lustful glee.

“Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! Fuck my tits just like that! It feels so damn good!” Alison cooed as Brad slid his cock between her breasts.

“Fuck! I’m about to burst!” Brad said loudly.

Seconds later, Brad began jacking his pulsating cock. He did that until he plastered Alison's rack with a load of cum. After that, Mr. Steele blasted several ropes of jissom onto Becky G’s profile.

“Happy birthday, Brad. I enjoyed being your bath attendant today.” Becky said with a laugh as cum dripped down her face.

“Becky, I think we should have more fun with the birthday boy before I leave.” Alison replied with a mischievous smile as she grasped Brad’s wet dick.

“Me too, Alison.” Becky replied.

Much later, Brad finally exited the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. He also had a fulfilled smile on his face after his shower fun with two famous ladies.

“I thought those two would never let me leave. Now it’s time to get dressed.” Brad said with a laugh.

Just as Mr. Steele was about to head to his bedroom, he heard the sounds of women moaning. He then shrugged his shoulders and went to investigate the noise. After that, he peeked into his spare bedroom and saw Madelaine and Vanessa in the 69 position on the bed. Madelaine was on top, and Vanessa was on the bottom.

“Oh yes! Oh my god! You eat my pussy so good! Your pussy is so damn sweet!” Madelaine and Vanessa cooed as they orally pleasured each other.

The birthday boy had a smile on his face as he watched the hot girl-on-girl action. But he eventually decided to make his presence known since he wanted to join the fun.

“Having fun, ladies?” Brad asked with a knowing look.

“Hello, Brad. It’s great to see you.” Vanessa replied with a smile.

“Yeah, birthday boy. Vanessa and I have been wanting to fuck you all night.” Madelaine responded as she crossed her arms with a sexy pout.

“Yes, we have. And I feel that you’ve been neglecting us.” Vanessa replied with a fake sad face.

“Hmph! I think he has too, Vanessa.” Madelaine responded as she glared at Mr. Steele.

“I’m sorry you feel that way. But I can make it up to you both right now.” Brad replied with a knowing look.

“OK. Then come join us.” Vanessa said as she eyed the tent that Brad was pitching underneath his towel.

“Yes. But drop that towel first.” Madelaine chimed in as she gave Mr. Steele a naughty look.

“Sure thing, ladies.” Brad responded as he removed the towel, freeing his hardened cock.

The birthday boy then stretched out on the bed and began locking lips with both Riverdale actresses. After that, Madelaine immediately grasped his big cock and began stroking with her right hand. Meanwhile, Vanessa cupped her big brown tits as Brad was sucking on them.

“It has been so long since I’ve sucked your meaty dick.” Madelaine said as she licked Brad’s lengthy phallus up and down with her skilled tongue.

Soon the Cheryl Blossom actress encased her plump pink lips around Mr. Steele’s big cock. The hot redhead’s mouth now resembled the sucking motion of a vacuum with how fast she was slurping on Brad’s dick.

“Oh my god! It’s such a delicious cock!” Madelaine said loudly with a smile as she devoured the birthday boy’s member.

“Oh yes! Keep sucking on my tits just like that! It feels so good!” Vanessa cooed as Brad continued to suck on her brown nipples.

Eventually, Madelaine and Vanessa began sharing Brad’s big cock. The duo also alternated between slurping on Mr. Steele’s dick and licking his balls. After a bit, Vanessa took over cocksucking duties as Madelaine sucked on the birthday boy’s nuts.

“Mmm! I just love sucking your big dick! It’s the best!” Vanessa said as she bobbed her head up and down on Brad’s dong.

“And he has such tasty balls too!” Madelaine said with a sexy giggle as she flicked her tongue across his cojones.

A short time later, Vanessa got into the missionary position on the bed. After that, Brad slid his cock into the Toni Topaz actress’ pussy and began fucking her. The brown-skinned beauty also had her legs lifted as Mr. Steele was thrusting into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! Give me all of that big dick! I love it so much!” Vanessa moaned out as Brad pumped away at her cooze.

Meanwhile, Madelaine began kissing her friend on the lips as Brad screwed the former My Babysitter’s a Vampire actress. After some time, Mr. Steeled pulled his cock out of Vanessa, so that Madelaine could suck on it. And when the redhead finished blowing him, he inserted it back into her friend and fucked her harder.

“Yes! Yes! You’re fucking me so good!” Vanessa cried out with a smile.

Several minutes later, Brad was fucking Madelaine doggystyle, and her peach-like ass ripped with every thrust. She also looked back at him with her brown eyes and with a lustful expression on her face. In the meantime, Vanessa watched on while rubbing her wet pussy to the hot action. As Brad continued fucking the Sightless actress from behind, he slapped her ass with his right hand, and she shook it in response. After that, the redhead pushed herself closer to Mr. Steele as he plowed her.

“God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me just that!” Madelaine screamed out as Brad rammed his hard cock into her snatch.

A few minutes later, the sexy redhead lowered herself onto Brad’s throbbing pole and started riding him reverse cowgirl. The Riverdale actress had a big smile on her face as she bounced on Mr. Steele’s huge cock. Not only that, but Vanessa happily began strumming her friend’s pussy as she rode the birthday boy.

“Oh fuck yes! Oh my god! Fuck me with that big cock!” Madelaine cried out as Brad pistoned his cock into her pussy.

Now, Vanessa was sucking on Madelaine’s milky tits as she rode Brad’s dong. Soon the Finding Carter actress took her bestie’s place and began riding the birthday boy cowgirl as he gripped her waist. In fact, her big brown tits began swaying as she began grinding her pussy on Mr. Steele’s big dick.

“Yes! Oh my god! I love riding your cock so much! Fuck me!” Vanessa moaned out as she expertly bounced her ass off Brad’s thighs.

“Vanessa, I love watching you ride Brad’s cock. You’re so good at it.” Madelaine said in an aroused tone.

“Thanks, Maddie.” Vanessa replied as she rode Mr. Steele faster.

A short time later, Madelaine’s plump lips were wrapped around Brad’s cock again. She then spit on his member and began sucking it faster and stroked it using her right hand. Currently, Brad was squeezing the redhead’s perfect ass with his right hand as she feasted on his schlong.

“I love sucking our pussy juice off your cock! I’m such a naughty bitch!” Madelaine said with a wicked smile as she slurped on Brad’s meaty cock.

Soon Brad was screwing Vanessa in the spoon position. Mr. Steele also held onto the Margaux actress’ leg as he moved his dick in and out of her snatch.

“Fuck yes! You’re fucking me good! I love your big cock!” Vanessa cried out with a satisfied grin.

A bit later, Vanessa had Brad’s nuts stuffed in her mouth as she jerked his slick pole with her right hand. When the Riverdale actress finished sucking on his balls, she pushed her light brown hair to the side and gave the birthday boy a syrupy blowjob.

“Oh yeah! Your dick is so damn good!” Vanessa said as she slobbered on the birthday boy’s cock.

Later, Brad held Madelaine’s waist as he banged her from behind again. The F the Prom actress was all smiles as Mr. Steele was balls deep inside her incredible pussy. In the meantime, Vanessa was down on all fours to Brad’s right and wiggled her booty at him. He then slapped the biracial beauty’s ass and continued fucking her best friend non-stop.

“Yes! Yes! God yes! That big cock feels so good in my pussy! I fucking love it!” Madelaine commented while moaning as Brad slammed his dick into her cooze.

“I want to see you cum on Maddie’s ass, Brad. She loves it when guys do that!” Vanessa said in an aroused tone.

“Great idea, Van. I want you to cum all over my ass!” Madelaine said as she looked back at Brad with a smile.

Soon the birthday boy pulled out of the redhead’s snatch. After that, he jerked his cock until he sprayed her peach-like booty with a load of hot cum. Seconds later, Vanessa licked some cum off her friend’s ass. A few seconds later, she and Madelaine shared a cum kiss before making out again.

“Happy birthday, Brad!” The two Riverdale actresses said as they began 69ing each other as they did earlier.

“Thanks for that wonderful present, ladies. This has been a great birthday.” Brad replied with a grin as he got to his feet and left.

A few minutes later, Brad returned to his bedroom. When Mr. Steele turned on the light, he was surprised to see Victoria waiting for him on the bed. The Trust actress was nude of course as she gave the birthday boy a seductive glance.

“Hello, Brad. Looks like I’m finally going to have some alone time with you tonight.” Victoria said with her usual beautiful smile.

“Well, I can never say no to you, Victoria.” Brad replied as he rushed over to the Victorious actress.

After he joined the Eye Candy actress in bed, the pair began making out. After a while, she kneeled between his legs and seized his cock with her left hand. Seconds later, she opened her mouth wide and began sucking the birthday boy’s schlong. Meanwhile, she stroked his shaft with her right hand as she gave him a loving blowjob.

“Brad, you have the best cock! That’s why I love sucking it!” Victoria said in an aroused tone as she licked his lengthy phallus up and down.

Soon the Perfect Pairing actress licked the head of Brad’s cock as she maintained eye contact with him. After that, she took more of his big dick deeper into her damp and warm mouth. In the meantime, she continued jacking his dong with her right hand.

“Mmhmm! Your big dick tastes so good!” Victoria said with a smile as she continued to give Brad’s manhood a tongue bath with her warm and wet tongue.

After some time, Victoria turned her attention to Mr. Steele’s balls and began sucking on them. And the Summer Night actress once again jacked his spit-stained cock as she licked on his nuts. When the former Nickelodeon actress finished, she wrapped her soft lips back around Brad’s dick and began sucking it with much more enthusiasm than before.

“Oh fuck yes! I just love how your big cock fills up my mouth!” Victoria said as she devoured Brad’s large dick.

Several minutes later, Brad fucked Victoria in the spoon position. He also had the Shake singer’s left leg cradled as he pistoned his dick in and out of her snatch. Mr. Steele also caressed her right breast as he screwed her.

“Oh my god! Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good and deep!” Victoria moaned out as Brad thrust into her trimmed pussy.

Eventually, Brad began rubbing the Trust actress’ cooze with his left hand. Meanwhile, he continued to pump his hard cock in and out of her wet snatch. And she started letting out a series of pleasurable moans as he did that.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Fuck my pussy just like that!” Victoria cried out as she swayed her slim body to keep up with the birthday boy.

A few minutes later, Victoria mounted Brad’s cock and began riding him cowgirl. Mr. Steele also groped and sucked on the Fun Size actress’ perfect tits as she nimbly rode him.

“God yes! I love riding your big cock so much! Fuck me!” Victoria cried out as she was grinding her pussy on Brad’s dick.

Before long, Brad held Victoria’s waist tighter and drove his cock into her much faster. Sometime later, they switched things up, and the birthday boy began screwing the 30-year-old actress in the missionary position. Meanwhile, the First Time actress’ slender legs were lifted as he bored into her love tunnel.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me! Give me all of that big dick!” Victoria panted as Brad delivered a series of quick strokes into her cooze.

Sometime later, Brad exited Victoria’s amazing pussy. He then mounted the gorgeous brunette and began sliding his cock between her exquisite breasts. In the meantime, she looked up at Mr. Steele with a smile as she gave him a titjob.

“Oh yeah! It feels so good! Keep fucking my tits!” Victoria cooed as she gave Brad a titty fuck.

After some time, Brad pointed his cock toward Victoria’s beautiful face. Seconds later, he began painting her visage with several streams of milky cum. When he was done, the Eye Candy actress grabbed the birthday boy’s spent dick with her right hand and began licking the excess cum off it.

“Happy birthday, Brad. I hope enjoyed fucking me and cumming on my face.” Victoria said with a laugh as she continued to suck his dick.

“I certainly did. Thank you, Victoria.” Brad replied with a big smile before he crashed on the bed.

Later that night, most of Brad’s guests had left, but the party continued on. At the moment, Kelli was riding Brad in the reverse cowgirl position as he sat on the armchair. The Heels actress’ perky boobs also jiggled from how fast she rode his dong.

“Oh god yes! Make me cum on your big dick! It’s so damn good!” Kelli cried out with a smile as she rode Brad’s cock faster.

Over on the couch, Victoria was riding Kevin cowgirl. And next to them, Jeff had Olivia’s left leg over his shoulder as he banged her in the missionary position.

“Fuck me! Your cock is so good!” Victoria cried out as she bounced on Kevin’s big dick.

“Oh my god yes! Give it to me!” Olivia moaned out as Jeff filled her pussy with his thick cock.

Kelli was now in the doggystyle position on the armchair as Brad fucked her from behind. Meanwhile, the Lab Rats actress gripped the back of the chair and looked back at the birthday boy as he slammed his cock into her.

“Yes! I love how you fuck me, Brad! Don’t stop!” Kelli moaned out as she shoved her ass closer to him.

Back on the couch Kevin was fucking Victoria doggystyle. The Victorious actress also looked back at him at the fit man with the bronze tan with a lustful grin. He then slapped her ass and began fucking her much faster.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me just like that!” Victoria cried out with a naughty smile as Kevin banged her from behind.

Meanwhile, Olivia had a big smile on her face as she bounced up and down on Jeff’s hard dick. The handsome blonde man then grabbed the Cruel Summer actress’ cheeks and drove his cock into her snatch with great enthusiasm.

“Oh my god yes! You’re so fucking me so good!” Olivia moaned out as she placed her hands on Jeff’s shoulders and rode him at a much quicker pace.

Sometime later, Kevin was spooning with Kelli on the rug. The Going for Gold actress also had her left leg lifted as he delivered a series of strokes into her pussy.

“Holy shit! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Kelli cried out as Kevin pumped away at her pussy.

In the meanwhile, Brad was fucking Olivia in the standing carry position as he gripped her hips. Meanwhile, the Standoff actress’ arms were wrapped firmly around Mr. Steele’s neck as he pistoned his big dick into her pussy.

“Yes! That’s it! I love how you fuck me! It’s so good!” Olivia cried out with a smile.

On the couch, Victoria was riding Jeff reverse cowgirl as he clutched her slim waist. Seconds later, the Eye Candy actress began rubbing her snatch for extra pleasure as she bounced on Brad's friend’s fat cock.

“Oh my god! Oh fuck yes! Keep fucking me just like that!” Victoria cried out as she continued riding Jeff while strumming her pussy.

A short time later, Kelli was happily riding Kevin cowgirl. The dirty blonde actress even began grinding her pussy on his cock as she rode him swiftly. Plus, Kevin squeezed her tits as she continued riding him.

“Oh yes! Fill my pussy with that big cock!” Kelli moaned out as she bounced her ass off Kevin’s thighs.

Currently, Olivia was riding Brad with her hands placed on his sculpted chest. The I Didn’t Do It actress also leaned in closer to him so that he could suck on her breasts. Meanwhile, she continued to rock her body back and forth as she rode Mr. Steele’s lengthy dick.

“God yes! Give it to me! Fuck with that huge cock!” Olivia moaned out as Brad drove his footlong member into her warm and wet pussy.

Soon Jeff was screwing Victoria in the missionary position on the couch. And she had both of her slender legs raised as he bored his cock into her love tunnel.

“Yes! Oh my god! Fuck the shit out of me!” Victoria moaned out as Jeff plunged his dick deep into her sugar walls.

Sometime later, Kevin was plowing Olivia from behind on the rug. The Cruel Summer actress also looked over her shoulder as she pushed herself closer to the tanned man.

“Oh my god! Oh god yes! Fuck me!” Olivia cried out as Kevin banged her non-stop.

Kelli now laid missionary on the ottoman as Jeff fucked her. And the Now Apocalypse actress’ legs were spread wide as the blonde man pumped away at her pussy.

“Oh god yes! Give it to me! Fuck me!” Kelli moaned out as she began rubbing her cooze with her right hand.

Brad was screwing Victoria in the butter churner position as she rested on her shoulders. Plus, Mr. Steele gripped the Summer Night actress’ legs as he plunged his huge cock deep into her snatch.

“Oh my god yes! You’re fucking me so good! Oh my god!” Victoria cried out as Brad pounded her pussy like tomorrow.

Soon Kevin placed Olivia’s legs over his shoulders. After that, he proceeded to piledrive her pussy. And the Status Update actress had the biggest of smiles on her as he did so.

“God yes! Oh fuck! Pound my pussy just like that!” Olivia panted as Kevin thrust into her cooze.

Jeff sat on the ottoman as Kelli rode him cowgirl. He also clutched her waist as she bounced up and down on his hard dick.

“Oh yeah! Oh my god! I love bouncing on your cock!” Kelli cried out.

Now Victoria was riding Brad in the reverse cowgirl position as he sat on the couch. The Afterlife of the Party actress’ perfect pair of breasts soon began bouncing as she rode the birthday boy at a swift pace.

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Make me cum all over your huge dick!” Victoria moaned out with a satisfied smile.

Much later, Victoria and Kelli rested on their knees as they gave Brad a double blowjob. Victoria was on his right, and Kelli was on his left. The hot duo licked, slurped, and sucked on his footlong cock for some time. They even took time to lick and suck on his balls as well.

“Victoria told me that you’ve been wanting to fuck us at the same time.” Kelli said with a smile as she sucked on Brad’s nuts.

“Yes, he has Kelli. And since today is his I figured we can fulfill that wish.” Victoria replied as she bobbed her head along Brad’s big veiny cock.

“OK. Let’s do it then. And I see Olivia is having fun with Kevin and Jeff.” Kelli responded with a chuckle as she jerked Brad’s spit-stained cock with her right hand.

Over on the couch, Olivia was bouncing on Kevin’s cock reverse cowgirl. Meanwhile, the Cloak & Dagger actress was sucking off Jeff as he stood before her.

“Oh yeah! Fuck me!” Olivia said as she rode Kevin and continued to blow Jeff.

Soon Victoria got down on all fours and when she did Kelli rested on top of the Victorious actress’ back in the missionary position. After that, Brad inserted his cock into Kelli’s pussy and began fucking her. The birthday boy also clutched the Heels actress’ legs as he banged her non-stop.

“Yes! Give it to me, Brad! I love big cock so much!” Kelli cried out.

A few minutes later, Brad pulled his wet dick out of the former Disney actress’ pussy. He then slipped it into Victoria and started fucking her. The Eye Candy actress even wiggled her booty a bit as Mr. Steele banged her from behind.

“God yes! Fuck me! Your big dick is so good!” Victoria moaned out.

“It sure is!” Kelli replied as she rubbed her pussy as she waited for Brad to fuck her again.

Meanwhile, Kevin and Jeff were still spit-roasting Olivia on the couch. The Turkey Drop actress now had a mouthful of Kevin’s nine-inch cock as Jeff plowed her from behind.

“Oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck me!” Olivia cried before she resumed sucking Kevin’s big cock.

Victoria was now eating out Kelli as Brad fucked her doggystyle. The Trust actress let out several muffled moans as she continued slurping on the hot blonde’s sweet cooze.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Fuck me with that big cock!” Victoria cried out as she resumed dining on Kelli’s snatch.

“Yes! You’re so good at eating pussy, Victoria.” Kelli moaned out with a smile.

“Thank you, Kelli.” Victoria replied as she continued licking the Raising the Bar actress’ pussy.

A bit later, Brad began screwing Kelli missionary. Meanwhile, she ate Victoria’s pussy as she sat on her face. Not only that, but Mr. Steele was close to blowing his load as he fucked the blonde.

“Yes! Oh my god yes! Fuck me!” Kelli moaned out as she kept feasting on Victoria’s great-tasting snatch.

“Mmhmm! Keep licking my pussy just like that, Kelli! It feels so good!” Victoria cooed as she massaged her tits while in a state of arousal.

“Well, it helps that your pussy tastes great, Victoria.” Kelli replied with a smile as she licked the former Nickelodeon’s actress’ cooze even faster.

Back on the couch, Jeff was still fucking Olivia from behind. Eventually, he pulled out of the Cloak & Dagger actress’ pussy. And when he did, he fired a big load of cum onto her ass and back.

“Fuck! That was intense.” Jeff said with an exhausted look on his face.

“Oh yeah! That warm cum feels so good.” Olivia said with a smile as resumed sucking off Kevin.

“Holy shit! I’m about to blow!” Kevin said while groaning as the blonde actress continued bobbing her head up and down on his throbbing cock.

Before long, the brunette stud fired rope after rope of hot white jissom onto the former Disney Channel actress’ face. All Olivia could do was laugh about the large volume of spunk that Kevin shot on her profile.

“Jesus! That was a lot of cum And I thought that Brad came a lot.” Olivia said loudly with a smile as she licked Kevin’s cock up and down.

Meanwhile, Victoria and Kelli were on their knees with their faces pressed together as Brad stood in front of them. The birthday boy was jacking his pulsating cock with his right hand. And he did that until he blasted the hot duo’s faces down with several streams of hot white sperm. When Mr. Steele was done, the two actresses smiled and winked at him. After that, they were joined by Olivia and the trio shared a cum kiss with each other.

“Happy birthday, Brad!” Kelli, Olivia, and Victoria said as cum dripped from their faces.

“Thanks, ladies.” Brad said as he rested on the armchair.

“Yeah! Happy birthday, dude.” Kevin said as he gave Brad a round of applause.

“Happy birthday, Brad. You’re the man!” Jeff said with a smile as gave his friend a thumbs up.

“Wow! This has been the best birthday party ever. Thanks again, everyone.” Brad said with a big smile.

Three months later…

Brad was outside walking around his new lakeside residence in Big Bear, CA. Mr. Steele was dressed in a green flannel shirt, jeans, and tan Timberland boots. He now sported a trimmed bear and wore his usual shades as well. At the moment, Brad was having a phone conversation on his red iPhone.

“I’m doing great, Jeff. I’m loving it out here so far. Thanks to Richard’s advice I’ve made some pretty smart investments so far. And my new partnership with Tony’s Limo Service is doing well. With my Hollywood connections and some other ideas I have I’m confident that Tony and I can make it the premiere limousine service in California. I have other things in the works as well. I’m glad you’re doing well too. When I’m back in LA next week we’re going to hang out. Take care, Jeff.” Brad said with a smile as he ended the call with his friend.

Brad continued to admire the view of the surrounding forest and lake until he looked at his watch. He then smiled before he began walking toward his big wooden lake house. Seconds later, he entered his home and sat on his white couch. After that, he enjoyed a cold root beer.

“Now this is the life.” Brad said with a smile as he chugged down more of his beverage.

A few minutes later, there was a knock on his front door. He then placed his bottle down on the glass coffee table and went to see who it was. When Brad opened the door, Alison Brie stood outside with a big smile on her face. The Community actress wore aviator shades, a long-sleeved pink top, jean shorts, and white tennis shoes.

“I’m here for my meeting with you, Mr. Steele.” Alison said in a sexual tone as she removed her shades, revealing her big blue eyes.

“Good afternoon, Alison. It’s great to see you after all these months. Now let’s go have fun.” Brad replied with a smile as he gave her a thumbs up.

The End
« Last Edit: August 28, 2023, 02:46:43 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Money, DarkSwordsman, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2023, 04:26:57 PM »
Now that’s what I call a party! Great way to sign off the series. Hope Brad enjoys his retirement.
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

Calibur009

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2023, 04:37:47 PM »
Now that’s what I call a party! Great way to sign off the series. Hope Brad enjoys his retirement.

I have a feeling he will. I'm glad you enjoyed it, Dark.

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA