Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: 007 Declassified  (Read 1859 times)

allenknott3

007 Declassified
« on: December 29, 2021, 01:54:40 AM »
Commissioned by: Allen Knott

Edited by: Emily Thayer

Special Thanks to Damien William

I tried to give each character a ‘real’ name, and a nickname. Also, some characters also had alias, Tiffany Case for example ‘real’ name is Tiffany O’Casey. While her nickname is Dove. I also borrowed from the real actress who played the part to fill in the names.

Casting:
Character Name (Nickname) (Actress) (Age)
1: Margent Perrier (Marie) (Denise Perrier) (36)
2: Celeste O'Toole (Plenty) (Lana Wood) (25)
3: Tiffany O'Casey/Tiffany Case (Dove) (Jill Saint John) (31)
4: Svetlana Larson (Lana) (Bambi) (None*) (26)
5: Katrina Frazier (Trina) (Thumper) (None*) (27)
6: Dolores O'Casey/Dolores Case (Lola) (Dove Cameron) (25)
7: Loelia Ponsonby (Lil) (Alexandra Daddario) (35)

There are no actresses for the characters of Bambi and Thumper. I simply based their physical measurements on two models.

Age of the character is the age at the time of the setting, in this case Diamonds Are Forever.

The characters physical appearances breakdown into three groups.

Group One are those of the films, based on the actresses who portrayed the roles in the films.

Group Two are those who I cast in the part (primary the modern actresses casting in the older films). So, for example, Dove Cameron, look like her 2020/2021 version but just in the late 1960s/1970s.

Group Three are those characters with no actresses who I used models for their physical appearances i.e., Bambi and Thumper. Meaning I did not like the original actresses but was unable to find a modern actress who I felt fixed/was right for the role/part.

The ‘real’ James Bond is around 39 during Diamonds Are Forever, with each film being roughly one year apart. His became a Double-0 around the time he turned 30 years old, setting his birth year around 1930.

The film’s release year also does not fully correspond to the ‘calendar’ year for example, Diamonds Are Forever (Film) was release in 1971 but is set in/around 1969.

Chapter 001:

‘You already know who I am, or at least you know the name of the agent who wrote this report. It is not my full birth name, but it is what most, if not all people who have known me identify me as. The name is Bond, James Bond. I’m here to record the truth about the events that have transpired over my lifetime.’

‘The films and their depictions of what occurred are not entirely accurate. I would say a portion of it is accurate, but there is a great deal of things they left out, omitted, changed, added, or was not covered. Much more happened that I am here to disclose. This is my personal narrative as MI6 Agent 007: Declassified. Final Report’

Diamonds Are Forever, 21333:

As you can see in the film, it showcases the start of my search, and while I like to think of myself as only needing to use violence when necessary. I can agree that the filmmakers got this right, for the most part, but when the information is not given freely, things escalate, and if I need to throw a bastard onto a roulette table, I will.

Antibes, France (Blofeld’s Estate)

Then there was Marie…

Seeing it again on screen when I approached her lain out like that. Only in her small swimsuit, it brought me back, “There is something I’d like you to get off your chest…”

With the benefit of hindsight, I can say I am still fond of my clever word play. And the sight of her breasts for the first time, when I ripped that top off and quickly strung it around her neck. It truly was a remarkable sight.

Having her in my grasp, tightening the strands of her swim top, looking into those beautiful big brown eyes as she gasped in shock and…

arousal.

This is where things diverge from the reality of what happened, and what they play on television. Cutting away before any words are actually spoken, leaving you with only a tease of what might potentially happen next. I can soothe your worries and tell you that I did not kill her, I did not even harm her, quite the contrary actually.

It seemed that mistress Marie had quite the fetish for being forced. The desire to have a man take her against her will, although it was not against her will at all. And when I quickly discerned this by the look in her eyes, I knew that I had her.

She would give me anything I wanted as long as I kept my grip around her neck good and tight. So, I did, and the bottoms of her swim attire were what I tore off next. Reality often is more disappointing than cinema, but in this case, it is the opposite. Because I had mistress Marie right there, overlooking the water.

Keeping her top wrapped around her supple neck, I bent her over that comfortable couch she had set up, and I fucked the information I needed out of that beautiful woman. Tugging on her bra like a leash and railing her tight little cunt from behind, she was begging me to keep going. Calling out that she would tell me anything I wanted, give me anything I wanted, as long as I kept her orgasms. Kept on wringing the pleasure out of her soft neck and indulging in her perverted desires of being forced into sex with a dominant man. She screamed out that I was the best she had ever had, over and over, the best lover.

This is how I believe a woman should be, not just what I like and what she liked. But it feels natural, her desire to be taken, and my desire to have her.

It is the way things should be.

It was not hard for me to do, as you will find out through this report, a beautiful, submissive woman, is exactly my kind of woman. Some of the girls I become involved with carry unnatural perverted desires. This is nothing new, which is why it is a good thing I come into their lives to help wring in those desires and keep them under control.

After we finished our first round, Marie spun around in the chair and virtually dove for my cock again. She wanted to suck me back to being fully hard again, but there was no need. She seemed to assume that I was like other men who needed to recuperate after climax. But I was already hard as a rock for her and ready for more. That of course did not stop her though and she still went at it, grabbing my cock with both hands and stuffing as much as she could into her pretty lips.

Gobbling up as many inches as she was able to the point of her gagging horribly on the end of my dick. She could not swallow the whole thing, but she took enough to make a delightful bulge in her tight throat. Slobbering and sucking for all she was worth. I can still remember those pretty eyes going all glassy and doe like while she choked on my member. Wanting so desperately to put more down her neck but I was just simply too big to fit in her petite passage.

She more than made up for it though next, as we took it back over to her lounge chair to continue this romp. I relaxed in it, laying down and reclining while she climbed over me and straddled my lap, facing away to ride my cock reverse cowgirl. I got a fantastic look at her ass bouncing all day as the time went on. Smacking it, squeezing it, and holding onto her hips while she whorishly moaned out to the beach behind us.

We were secluded but I still think she was loud enough with her screams for someone to hear her down the beach a way. Not that either of us minded of course, she rode my dick for all she was worth, orgasming numerous times, repeatedly, her pussy quivering on my member until I reached my own second orgasm. Firing off another white-hot load into her tight love tunnel and packing it full of my seed.

And while it was a wonderful time, mistress Marie was an expert at riding cock, I will be truthful and say I originally planned to leave her there. I had more important things to do and did not think I had the time to spare caring for her.

But…

When I got up to leave after we had finished, she looked my way with such a look in her eyes of…

Heartache. For lack of a better term.

She was sad, not wanting to just be stuck there as a pawn in the grander game being played, and I simply did not have the heart to abandon her there after giving her a dozen orgasms and a goodbye. So, she came along with me. That was not covered in the film, I will bet many of you did not expect that she was the first of my girls added since my marriage to Tracy.

Expect a great deal of that as we move on, discrepancies between the fact and fiction. But for now, following this, the film remained accurate for a bit longer. Not the most glorious day, boiling a man in a giant vat of clay mixture residue. But I get the job done, no matter what.

Speaking of getting the job done, the Diamonds are Forever mission directive took off after this point. The events in South Africa raised enough concern to have me sent in, even while they knew the diamond trade was not my specific forte. I think they delighted in knowing there was something I was not an expert in. It is conveyed in a single line in the film, when in reality, it dragged on far beyond one sentence. Trust me, it wore out its welcome.

Then there was Moneypenny, she did not receive too much time, but my Tulip comment is another one that I feel is my most comedic. One of the things in the film I truly approve of.

Tiffany Case met me at her Amsterdam residence, doing her iconic, changing hair colors bit while I wait outside. This is exactly what happened, I was met by Tiffany greeting me in only her revealing underwear. The film is mostly accurate, until later at the hotel in Las Vegas when it was actually in fact, Plenty O’Toole.

Las Vegas, Nevada (Penthouse, Whyte House)

Her role in the film was changed drastically from reality, she was played up for more humor rather than anything else. And it is important to note, she was never thrown out of a window into a swimming pool. I do not know who came up with that, but it certainly is not what happened. Films tend to always cut away just before the sex truly begins, and this is what happened with the beautiful brunette Plenty as well.

We did have sex there, the depiction you see is how I unzip her dress, letting it gently slip down her form and she steps out of it leaving it discarded. In the movie, she then walks away, in reality, she got down on her knees. Working open the belt buckle on my trousers until she pulled out my soft cock.

Her reaction was priceless, “Ah! Oh…my God…”

Her eyes were wide, and her jaw hung low, glancing between me and my member nervously. I was bigger soft than her biggest boyfriend was hard. And her expression only grew more excited and nervous as I stiffened, growing to my full size, bigger than her head and thicker than her wrist. She watched it bug eyed the whole time as it throbbed with blood.

She knew what to do, we did not even move away from the front door, she took hold of my cock and started to lick it along the tip and sides, then opening up wide to take it into her mouth.

Her hair was silky soft as I gripped it while she blew me, her oral skills were exceptional. She took a good amount of my cock into her mouth, and with a little help from me holding her head and pushing my hips forward. When I felt the tip of my member push against her gullet as she gagged, I told her to swallow, and that flexing of her throat is what my cock needed, and it slid in.

Her throat was nice and tight, squeezing and massaging my member for all it was worth. She worked the shaft of my cock with her hands used for what her throat could not reach. Gagging and slurping along it, reaching down to roll my balls in her fingers as well while I weaved my fingers through those long dark locks. Grabbing them by the root and fucking her face until I felt the cum beginning to boil in my balls.

I held her down on my dick, feeling her let out a single cough, her cheeks puffing while my member swelled up. And my spunk burst out of the tip, flowing down her throat after a good while of her servicing me. You would think a pretty girl so eager and clingy would-be high maintenance, possibly not wanting to swallow or let alone give a blowjob. But that was not Plenty, she flexed her throat and gulped down every drop of hot cum I had to give her.

But not only that, despite me finishing down her neck, she continued to suck my cock. Long after swallowing every last drop, she forced her head down. Bringing her arms up and placing them behind her head to assist in shoving her throat as hard as she could on it. Evidently, Plenty was the opposite of high maintenance when blowjobs were the concern.

I was more than willing to allow her to continue, her throat was still nice and tight, and with her slobbering all over my member, drool pouring from her lips and down her chin, I felt this time, it may be more appropriate to dirty her externally instead of just dumping it all straight down into her tummy again.

Gripping her hair, I bucked my hips, fucking her face and stretching her throat out with my cock. Making sure it made a good bulge every time it went down. Listening to her choke and gag, the best music a woman could perform is in the bedroom like this.

After feeling satisfied with her throat, my second climax on the way, I yanked my dick out of her lips, and this time painted her with a facial of my own making. Shooting my thick seed all over her beautiful face and breasts, which she happily stuck out her tongue and cupped her breasts for me to coat them in.

We had made such a mess she needed to head to the washroom to clean herself up, and I made sure to give her a sign of my affection by slapping her on her ass as she walk away.

But after that, I knew she deserved a reward, after she return from the washroom, I picked her up off her knees, her lips still wet with the water, and carried her to the hotel bedroom. No one was waiting for us there, it was just me and her all night long, and we broke the hotel bed.

I learned she did not care who I actually was that night, Peter Franks, James Bond, it did not matter to her. As long as I continued taking care of her as I was, and by care, I mean in every way, emotional, money but also including fucking her senseless.

Plenty was known to bounce from sugar daddy to another to the next. Interestingly though, she did not sleep with many, only a small number. She was not a slut, unless her sugar daddy made her incredibly happy. As in the film, once they were broke, she left them to go to the next highest bidder. Unless they had done enough to earn themselves a memorable night with her, she left them behind without even the memory of the taste of her flesh.

In the movie’s depiction however, there was another woman in another bed waiting for me. Tiffany, red headed still even though I told her prior I was not too fond of red heads with fiery tempers. Personally, I think she kept it to just get a rise out of me, but I doubt she would admit it on her own terms.

I digress, this is another deviation, the film depicts Tiffany and I having sex much faster after meeting, but this is in fact, not true. We did not actually have sex for quite a fair amount of time, it was not until much later after she had discovered who I truly was. She still believed me to be Peter Franks at this point, it was not until I had saved her life and blown my cover as a special agent did, we finally take our relationship to the intimate level.

The film typically gets right a vast majority of the spy, mission, action sequences. Which is to be expected when it comes to readable mission reports. The film even kept the truly comedic ‘fake moon landing’ set. But the intimate details between the people involved seem to get lost in translation.

Tiffany was supposed to die at her house, if it had not been for me, she would have been chained to the bottom of her pool and left to drown. She obviously still was not very happy about all of this, but after a little pushing from me, I got her to open up. It seemed like even though she realized I had been hiding who I truly was from her, she was thankful for the lengths I went to keep her alive. I think she also knew that without my protection, she was going to be put in jail for an excruciatingly long time, or simply killed.

She was a beautiful sight, something that I will never forget when I came to her that day. She was waiting on the bed naked for me, only covered up beneath a fuzzy white rug she tugged along with her, eyes lusting for me from across the room, I still think it may have been a dream seeing her that day.

Approaching the bed and climbing on beside it, hearing her tell me how much she wanted to just make me happy. Tiffany had already done so just by appearing to me like this, but we both knew she could make me even happier with that perfect body. So, I pulled her to me, pushing the rug away and we at last kissed.

I fucked her in her tight ass that night, turning her over into doggy style and sticking it in her clutching little star. She knew the thrill men experienced from getting to fuck a woman in her backside, and she wanted to let me have it that night. I rode her hard, mounting her fully, letting my balls slap her ass cheeks with the momentum of our bodies in motion.

She revealed to me later on that she had a brief moment where she thought about telling me to stick it in her pussy. Then begging me to cum inside of her, and with no protection, wanting me to knock her up, essentially entrapping me with her. As if it really would have, but I admired her cleverness.

However, there was this moment when we were together, when I flipped her onto her back and stared into her eyes while we fucked. We both were on the verge of climax by this point, and she suddenly asked me, if I was going to take care of her. And something about the way she asked this just…

Struck something within me. So, I kissed her, and responded back, “Forever and always.”

Tiffany’s hard, tough shell finally began to crack after I said those words, and it was at that moment, she no longer wanted to entrap me with her. She simply wanted to be with me genuinely, so I did finally cum inside of her holes, her ass, and her pussy. But this time with no ulterior motive for doing so aside from good, old fashioned, raw pleasure with my darling.

I suppose however by this point I will stop recapping a great deal of what you already know. As the film really only chose to change the elements of the events that were deemed unfit for public viewing. Namely, my sex life, because it only grew stronger from that point on, as now I had both Tiffany and Plenty at my disposal.

Plenty was given rather comedic relief treatment of being tossed into a pool and was virtually forgotten about up to the point of her death, not the case in my world. I saved Plenty from her on screen demise, and now with both her and Tiffany at my side, they joined my growing gaggle of ladies, or my Bond girls as I liked to call them.

Tiffany got to see that I actually cared about my women, as I did not have to stick my neck out for either of them, especially to rescue Plenty, but I did.

So back in the hotel suite, both women lying amongst me, I had the new task of dealing with the girls squabbling and attempting to ‘out fuck’ each other. Because at this point, I was committed to them both, and willing to do whatever I could to keep them both happy. As I do with all of my girls, however neither of them was at all experienced with this kind of relationship.

“I am prettier are not I James?”

“You and I have been through more.”

“My breasts are bigger!”

Only a few of some of the many choice phrases they hurled at each other fighting for my attention. I swear they were like teenagers sometimes, pining for the attention of their teacher.

They both were competing for my attention for a bit, making comparisons over trivial things, hair, looks, things of that nature. Which one had the better body, attempting to pose for me, or seduce me ‘better’ than the other one could. Even though I would gladly give it to both of them, the pleasure went both ways after all.

But this still took a moment for them to grasp, it was at a point in the hotel room, around the time of the second hotel scene in the movie, when I had both girls on my cock. Plenty and Tiffany laying down on their bellies, lower legs kicked up and gently swaying back and forth while their pretty tongues slid up and down on my member. Two pairs of beautiful eyes staring up at me while they kissed, licked, and suckled along my hard shaft. Plenty dipped down several times to suck on my balls whenever Tiffany hogged the tip.

At least up until Plenty wanted a turn on my shaft, but Tiffany would not let up, and it resulted in Plenty actually giving her a soft push to pry her off of my cock so that she could wrap her own lips around it. “Hmm, I am better at sucking your cock are not I James?”

I remember when she said that Tiffany’s cheeks grew even redder than they already were, and another shove happened. This time from Tiffany removing Plenty from my dick and swallowing it down another few inches.

This was the last proverbial straw for me, as I had let it go on for a while, finding some minor amusement in all of the bickering and hilarity. But it was time that I put my foot down, I wanted the girls to be staying with me in the protection and safety I could provide, and we all could enjoy the pleasure of each other’s company. But these women needed to be put in their place in order for things to work out better.

So, there I laid down the law, and I told them, there would be no more of that. No more constant fighting and comparisons to each other trying to find who was better.

“If you are going to be my women, this will stop here and now!” drawing both of their attention up at me as I sat up on my elbows, “I am happily married with a beautiful bride, but we have had many women who live with us, and they are all my lovers. My Bond girls, and if the two of you wish to stay, you will learn to behave, be good, and love each other as you do me.”

The girls took a moment to process this, again looking at each other a bit sheepishly before telling me that they were sorry. Again, I could not blame them, what I have is not an average thing among people, but it is who I am, and they would learn to enjoy it for all it could offer.

To lighten the mood back to a pleasant state, I decided to sit up and offered to trade places with both of them. Taking my two girls and laying them down on their backs side by side. Telling them to spread their legs and hold each other’s hand. Which thankfully, they did, helping cement that this animosity was going to be a thing of the past from now on.

I then went down on both of the girls, making sure to alternate and not spend too much time on one of them before switching off. Teasing each of their pink lips with my tongue and making them yearn for more. While eating out one, I made sure to reach over and play with the other, never leaving either of them yearning for contact for exceedingly long. But keeping them on the edge just enough to make them needy and wanting.

Enough so that they needed to grip something tight, while my tongue stroked along their perfect clits, their fingers were interlocked. Squeezing tightly while I brought them to the throes of ecstasy. Needing each other in that moment and helping drive them to accept the circumstances even quicker.

When I felt they had cum enough through this torturous method of satisfying them both, I felt they were ready to continue where they left off.

I stood up before them on the suite’s bed, and both girls got on their knees before me. This time, their big, beautiful eyes looked like they were ready to do as they were told. And this time, when their tongues met at the tip of my dick, there was no more bickering, or pushing and fighting over which one would get to swallow it first. Instead, they simply ran their tongues along each other while they slid over my tip. Kissing each other and my cock, ready to cooperate and collaborate with me on this as my newest Bond girls.

They took turns bobbing on my meat first, one would lower herself down to my sack and service my member from there while the other grabbed my dick with both hands, stroking and tugging while they slurped along the upper half of my shaft. Both girls were excellent cock suckers, and the alternating between mouths, complimented by when they both would suck along the sides, running their lips up and down while I thrust my hips, fucking them both like they were a singular pussy, was perfection.

Finally, after enough foreplay with oral, it was time to take them both at the same time. I put Plenty onto her back, and had Tiffany straddle her, spreading both girls open and ready for me. Two gorgeous women ready to be taken fully, and they were all mine. I started with Tiffany first, placing my cock to her soaking wet lower lips, and slid inside. And Plenty, rather than complaining that I did not choose her first, instead quietly lowered her lips to Tiffany’s neck, kissing and nibbling on it gently, before going lower and taking one of Tiffany’s nipples into her mouth. Sucking on it as they attempted to bounce and sway above her while I railed into the woman from behind.

Following up with pulling out of Tiffany, and lowering my member to Plenty’s pussy, shoving it into her with the roughness of a man ready to breed his girls. Tiffany’s nipple popped free of Plenty’s lips as she cried out to the heavens. Arching her back sharply and pressing the two girls’ torsos together.

And without hesitation, Tiffany closed the gap fully by smashing her lips down onto Plenty’s lips, the two girls kissing for the first time while I fucked them both. And I knew they were my women then, merely moments before they were bickering, fighting over me and my cock. And now here they were, with a simple command, taking my cock, sharing it and each other so we may all receive attention and pleasure.

I fucked them all over the suite, making sure it was drilled into their minds that they were my women now, as well as just drilling them in general. As they learned to share my cock, they also learned to share my loads. When I emptied my balls inside of Plenty, Tiffany would quickly crawl to her filled pussy and begin kissing it, eating my spunk out of the other girl, and vice versa. And when I came all over the two of them to finish them both off, they made sure to turn to each other and kiss again, licking and sucking the white strands of my seeds off of each other’s faces and lips. Rubbing and squeezing each other’s breasts as their lips smacked, making sure to give me quite the show.

A perfect end to a perfect three way, but my next three way was going to be a bit more unpleasant than this one. As my two lovers ended up on my cock originally wanting to kill me, and not be fucked by me.

Palm Springs, Nevada (Elrod Whyte’s Summerhouse)

The first distinction from the film, when it came to searching for Willard Whyte, I was alone. The CIA did not support me when I went there looking. And the next obvious distinction, was rather than them showing up and helping to subdue the girls, I did it myself, by fucking them into submission.

I made them my women, the next additions to my growing group. Now I know how to pleasure a woman, despite everything that I can do, I would argue that pleasing them sexually is what I do best. But for these two…

They had aggravated me a great deal, and it was not about their pleasure. It was about making them mine, as I said, the next addition to my Bond girls.

The fight however was a bit longer and a had a few more hits on both ends truly. And I will admit, when it first began, me seeing these two flexible women twirling about the area, flipping above me on the frame above, scantily clad and all, I was playing with them a bit. They were competent fighters the both of them, and their flexibility was played to their advantage. But they were not stronger than me, even the two of them together.

Whenever I got a hand on them, it would take them down for the count while the other tried to compensate as they recovered. I could have finished them off several times had I wanted to, but again, two flexible, beautiful women, using names like Bambi and Thumper. One a cute as a button girl keeping her hair neatly up with red ties, and the other a gorgeous ebony woman with eyes of brown and gold. It was not hard to want to play with them, watching their displays of flips around me, dropping into splits below while they attempted to dodge, or even wrapping me in their legs, thinking it was the correct move. While I can assure you, it did nothing for them except give me an excellent look and feel at their thighs.

I toyed with them when they tried to strike me, moving off to the side and swiping at the ties of their clothing, as minuscule as it was. Simple swimsuits and hair ties came free with a single tug, and boots that could be yanked off with minimal effort. I slowly disrobed them in a fight that almost felt a bit more like a dance with their motions trying to counter mine.

And when they realized I was toying with them, it seemed to drive them into a more sloppy and angry display. They were sent here to dispatch me, and yet I was easily removing their garments, taking blow after blow while throwing them around the room as if they weighed nothing at all. Stealing the occasional caress of a breast, or slap on the ass. Removing more and more from them both in a bout that went on longer than the film’s minute long combat. We were actually running about this room for a fair while before anything sexual happened.

However, at one point I did get too cocky, and I made the mistake of letting Thumper get too close to me. She got her arms around my shoulders, as if she were embracing me for a kiss. And I did think for a moment that perhaps she was realizing that they could not beat me, that I ran them around enough and she was going to admit it. When a sexy black woman holds you in a nude embrace like that, you prefer to assume the best in the moment. But that was my error, as she instead decided to drive her knee up into my midsection, dangerously close to my groin, before flipping away and calling for Bambi to attack me next.

And that was when I decided enough was enough. If they had stopped this and called it a draw. Or simply admitted defeat when they both were nude and I had not fatigued in the slightest while they were both panting, they could have made it much easier on themselves. But now, I was going to teach them a lesson, gone was Mister Nice Guy.

With a face full of rage, I went after the girls, and they attempted their flipping tactics again, Bambi first, and this time I was not going to dodge. I met her head on and grabbed her lighter form mid-flip and took her straight down onto the hard floor. Knocking the wind out of her, followed by Thumper who attempted the same but from behind. And like a broken record, I repeated my action. Not dodging away from her, and instead meeting her before she could fully rotate her body. And with a great swing and THUMP for Thumper, I body slammed her down close by her companion.

I had had enough of this and was ready to introduce them to what happens when you mess with James Bond. My words exactly were, “I told you I could think of several things to do with you. Before I would have just left them as thoughts. But now? You’re going to get exactly what you both deserve.”

Reaching down, I grabbed Thumper, yanking her by her thick, dark locks of hair to her knees. Propping her up right in front of the groin she had just nearly kneed and freed my member. Smacking her roughly in the face with my sizable manhood, I had been hard since the beginning looking at their fit, taut bodies rolling around.

At first her eyes widened, and her reflexive action was to pull away, however that was not going to happen. I struck her across the face with my hard heavy cock before prying her jaw open, forcing my dick into her lips and with a tight grip on her hair, started face fucking her. She made some horrible retching sounds at first, I take it she had never had a cock as big as mine shoved down her throat before, well first time for everything.

I ignored her gagging and muffled pleas, as well as her fists batting on my sides to try and break herself out of my grip. But she deserved this punishment, I love to treat my girls with love and care, but these two brought this on themselves. I was going to take them both. So, I drilled my member deep into Thumper’s throat, loving the feel of that velvety smooth throat pipe caressing my cock, all while telling her what a slut she was.

“Going to a fight in an outfit like this? You were hoping I would fuck you from the start. Both of you were,” I told her, while I forced my dick further down her throat, for sure denying her a few moments of air before I let her breathe again, “This is where the both of you belong now. On the floor servicing my cock.”

My words for sure branding themselves into her head, all the while Bambi lay panting, trying to recover on the floor. But she was next, so I made sure to finish up with Thumper, pounding her tight neck harder and harder until her pretty eyes started to roll back. Streaming tears down her cheeks from the roughness I was treating her with. Her legs squirming on the floor below her and her pussy beginning to leak, leaving a noticeable moisture on the polished floor that I could see. As I thought, I was correct. Women going to fight a man dressed like this for sure were hoping to lose, their natural urge to be beaten and dominated by him plain as day.

After a few moments more of me repeating what Thumper was, a cock sucking slut who would be mine now to have whenever I desired. I blew my load down her throat, and tossed her aside, quickly proceeding now to Bambi while Thumper tried to recuperate.

For Bambi though, I grabbed her completely off of the floor and held her upside down in a bear hug. During our fight, I felt her thighs around my head, and I wanted them back there, so I put them there, as I fucked her face and ate out her cunt in a standing sixty-nine.

She did not even get a word out before I rammed my thick meat down her neck, quickly starting to bounce her up and down on it, letting her throat bulge from the size and my balls swing against her face. All the while I tongued her tight pussy with all I had to make sure she was going to be wet and ready for me next. Both of these girls would need to be wet for the rough fucking I was going to give them, that would surely teach them a lesson when it came to trying to defeat a superior man.

I thrust my hips into Bambi’s face, keeping her arms pinned to her sides and feeling her squirm helplessly while I devoured her pussy lips hungrily, feeling her natural juices leaking out from the treatment. I made sure to blow a thick load into her this way before I moved on to Thumper again for the main event.

After Bambi had swallowed, all I had for her, I planted her down onto the couch without care, then went back to Thumper, still coughing a little from her own brutal face fuck treatment. I hauled her up by her arm and threw her over the back of the couch, bending her over and pointing her ass to me. Which I made sure to abuse with a few sharp spanks to it, telling her she had been a bad slut, and would need to be punished and learn her lesson.

Then with a hand yanking her hair back, I rammed my cock into Thumper’s pussy, stretching it wider than she had ever been stretched. She let out a wail of surprised pain-laced-pleasure when I started, and I did not go easy with her at all. Diving straight into a wild and rough fuck like we had been lovers for years and knew each other’s limits very well. Yanking on her hair hard whenever she writhed too much to keep her in her place.

Of course, I pulled out all the tricks when it came to rough loving, sticking my thumb in her ass, reaching around, and putting her in a tight submissive hold, whispering dirty words about how she was a worthless whore that was my toy now. Reaching down and touching her clit as her body was thrashed from the force of my thrusts until she came. And we kept going like this, until I decided we were done, by releasing every drop of cum I had into her unprotected pussy.

Would not you know it though, Bambi was watching, and rather than attack or try to assist her friend, she was touching herself, enjoying the show. But that did not free her from a rough treatment. Oh no, I dragged her out of the room and to the pool by her hair and planted her flexible body down by the pool, her head and shoulders on the ground and ass high up in the air so I could pile drive her cunt into further submission.

As the day went on, so did this, until both women were weeping tears of bliss and begging for more, like the film, we ended in the pool, however I was not holding their heads under the water to drown them. I was holding their heads under to suck my cock in a blowjob that I deemed good enough for them to both come up and get some needed air.

I would never truly hurt any woman, unless absolutely necessary, and by this point, I felt both Bambi and Thumper were sufficiently subdued.

Kimberley, South Africa (Flamingo Casino and Hotel)

Now that I have mentioned it though, they were not the only ones who needed subduing. I have covered most of what the movie got incorrect though, what I am referring to next is actually something that occurred after the credits rolled. Something involving the sister of Tiffany Case, because yes, she did have a sister, and her name is Dolores Case, known as Lola to her friends.

Her younger sibling by three years, twenty-five, bright blonde and with adorable round cheekbones giving her a more youthful appearance then she already was.

I met her after the conflict involving the diamonds, when Tiffany needed my help to get her. Lola was put in danger and Tiffany along with me had to mount a dangerous rescue in order to get her out of some trouble she was in. But I will not go into details with that, as you have most likely only seen the films, and this was not covered at all in them.

But after the film, when Tiffany and I left the luxury ocean liner the Queen Elizabeth, is around when the scene took place.
You see, Lola had a strong resentment towards men, something that burrowed in her subconscious due to multiple bad encounters in high school with her first boyfriend, and with the mess we had to rescue her from. I was her first male relationship in roughly eight years, the relationship she had with her sister though was…

A bit of a mixed bag if nothing else. They cared about each other of course as sisters, but Lola is the smart, more streetwise, and driving focus on what she wanted of the two. While my Tiffany was the wise-cracking, somewhat ditsy on occasion, and although she hates hearing it, slightly naive and more money-grubbing out of the two sisters.

Of course, she never planned on putting her sister in danger throughout all of her shenanigans. So, it was maybe in some twisted sort of way, Tiffany’s way of making up to Lola by bringing her along with us. Introducing the idea of making her a Bond girl, which seeing how gorgeous she was, I was very okay with. Plus, after going through the trouble of saving her, maybe I felt like she owed me a little.

Regardless though, I found out later on that Lola actually got off on the idea of sharing me with her sister, and when she was in my arms for the first time, she felt strangely comfortable. Maybe it was because I saved her so she knew I could protect her, but it could have been many things.

When we finally settled on it happening, we took it to the bedroom, and once again, I found myself dealing with a bit of a competition between the two girls. So maybe this stemmed from Tiffany after all and not Plenty, the contest over who had the better body and who could fuck the best. However, this time it was a little different, as Lola was not emotionally attached to me yet. And yes, I do say yet.

Tiffany was in love with me by this point, and this was almost a way of Lola paying me back for her rescue, so the competing between the girls was almost a bit playful in how it went. Lola teasing her older sister that she was the younger one with bigger breasts at a size 32C, while Tiffany was only a 34B.

Your personal preference is of course open to debate, but I know mine very well, and when both women stripped off their tops for this, to compare their tits for my approval, I knew right away that I was going to be climaxing all over both sisters’ beautiful tits.

I received yet another double blowjob, lying down on my back with the sisters servicing my cock to get it lubed up for fucking. Thankfully, there was no pushing and shoving, seemed Tiffany learnt her lesson for good, and instead they competed silently. Taking turns slobbering on my knob, moving their hands up and down the length and polishing the tip with their palms. Rolling the balls in my sack in each other’s hands before Tiffany spat on the head and told her sibling, “Now I will show you how it is done.”

She climbed on top of me first, spinning around to face away in a reverse cowgirl, lifting her hips up high and letting my wet member enter her soaked pussy with a moan. Then began to rock herself up and down its length, enjoying the ride on my dick but not able to put it all the way inside. I unfortunately am a bit well-endowed and can never really fit all the way inside most women, a blessing, and a curse. Maybe one day I will get around that.

Regardless though, I watched Tiffany do her work, relaxing while I watched my lover ride me for all she had. Throwing her ass back for my viewing pleasure while she moaned into her younger sister’s face. Lola smirked at this display, playing with her breasts while she watched. This got me off even more, looking over Tiffany’s shoulder into the eyes of her sister while I fucked her. I slapped her ass and held onto her hips, bucking up as she came down to start fucking her from below, bouncing my redhead up and down on my fuck stick and listening to her cry out my name.

She came over my cock within minutes, rubbing her clit feverishly when I started to bounce her up and down, however she did not remain on my member long enough for me to get close, as Lola decided to jump in next.

“Come on Tiffany, that is not how you do it,” she quipped, nudging her sister off of me gently enough for me to not declare it a push. And crawled over my form, swaying her ass back and forth like a ready to pounce kitty. It seemed like since this was the first man, she was going to have sex with in so long, that she had gotten a bit extra excitement and enthusiasm in addition to the arousal from competing with her sister for my load.

“This is how you ride your man’s cock…” she followed up with before leaning down to me for an actual kiss. Holding our lips together for a moment, then pulling back and climbing up into a squat.

One leg on either side of me with her feet flat on the mattress, and took hold of my rod, guiding it to her dripping hole and rubbing the tip along it like a soothing lip balm. After a moment of this, she started to lower herself down, her face immediately contorting into a look of absolute ecstasy. Her eyes looking down at me like she had instantly fallen in love and was falling even deeper the further I went inside. Then she leaned back to place her hands on my knees and began to ride the way she claimed was the correct way to ride.

And I will admit, while both views were pleasant, seeing your woman’s face writhing in pleasure while you fucked her was always a great sight to see. Plus watching her supple breasts bounce to the point of nearly doing circles the harder you fuck her is another great perk. Tiffany spread her legs right beside us and watched with a feverish desire for more, seeing her little sister get fucked by her lover evidently made her horny.

With both girls getting more and more into this threesome, so did I. So, I held onto Lola’s ankles and fucked her roughly from below, her skin slapping mine and making lovely wet ‘slapping’ sounds from us both growing sweaty. Eventually her becoming worn out from propping herself up like this, so she fell forward, her hands slapping down onto my chest as I rose up to meet my forehead with hers. Her now hunched over and stealing another kiss from me while I took control and started doing all the work, railing the younger woman for all she was worth, even shifting up to set her properly in my lap and fuck her while holding her up. My hands gripping her ass cheeks tightly to support her weight and work her up and down my dick.

She screamed out “I AM CUMMING!”

Lasting longer than her sister did before she could hold it in no longer, and she too soaked my cock with her honey. Outlasting both of the sisters, I felt a swell of pride in my chest, watching them both lose themselves, their skin flushing red and falling into the deepest bliss they could experience.

I would put them through this all night, alternating back and forth between the two girls, Tiffany being picked up next, who I fucked standing up now while Lola knelt down and sucked my balls from below, then Lola again having her standing as well but bent over in front of the wall while Tiffany took her place servicing my ball sack.

Polishing off the night with one of the girls’ comparisons from before, their breasts. They held them up for me while on their knees as I finally came on them. Their pretty tongues stuck out for me, saying ‘ah’ while I emptied my balls on top of their cleavage and faces. Soaking the sisters in my own brand of white and painting their perfect titties in my spunk while they lightly bounced them again for my viewing delight.

Lola started the night not being emotionally attached to me, but she certainly was at its conclusion. How could a woman not be to the man who changes her perspective on sex with them? So now, with another Bond girl added to my household, and with all the discrepancies covered between reality and the film? Well…

There is something else that I must admit.

Skyfall Lodge, Scotland (Bond’s Estate)

I told you many times while drafting this document that I would be truthful and recount the actual events that happened during my time as 007. And I have been honest in every word, but there is one thing I have left out. Loelia, my darling personal secretary, had been sucking me off under my desk while I was writing this report.

She is a good girl with how much enthusiasm she puts into her blowjobs, so I came down her throat, and she swallowed every drop of it.

I would have finished the report right then, but since she was such a good girl for me and asked if her and the other girls could have some more, I could not help but oblige. So, I am back writing the rest of this later, but I assume you are curious, so here are the details.

When I stood from the desk, she quickly crawled out and around and stood up, naked as the day she was born and hopped up to snatch a quick kiss from me before running her hand along my member. Taking hold of it, and then happily turning away and walking with a spring in her step out of my home office, leading me by my cock into the adjacent bedroom where she had already arranged my seven other girls.

I brought them all back to my Scotland estate, Skyfall as they were welcome here being my Bond girls, and now stay, Loelia was already a member with me here hence why she was not mentioned earlier. I arranged pardons for all of the girls, even the ones who were not on my side from the get-go. Tiffany, Thumper, Bambi, and Marie, all of them who needed it, as long as they agreed to stay with me, I would keep them safe forever.

And they did, every last one.

Tonight, was the first night for the six of them to be here together, and Loelia guided me straight to the arrangement she had of the girls, releasing my rock-hard member, and heading off to her special toy box in her bedroom.

Loelia had been here the longest, even longer than my own wife, but was happy to step aside as the top mistress when she came along. Now she considered herself almost like a secretary, or assistant to my household, especially when it came to other girls. So, she retrieved a strap-on from the box, which she liked to call ‘Little James.’ As it was colored and textured similar to my own man meat, but was much smaller, and began to slip it on. This would be the warm-up for the display of girls set out before me as it always was.

And sitting, or rather, kneeling in front of me on the large bed were all six of my Bond girls. Lined up perfectly on their hands and knees, with their asses sticking up high in the air, presented for mating.

I had quite the array to choose from, how could a man decide from such ample delights? Easily enough, I started on the left, and Loelia started on the right. With her going to fuck Plenty, while I started with Tiffany. As their order from right to left went, Plenty, Thumper, Lola, Bambi, Marie, and Tiffany.

Loelia brought out some professional lube for herself to use, slathering it onto the fake cock, while I went the old-fashioned way, diving into Tiffany’s sweet pussy and eating her out with all my skills. Loelia did this as well too, but she knew it was better to work fast and get the girls stretched out for me. They were all simply too tight, and a good warm up before me always worked for an easier ride. Tiffany though, she had been with me more than the others so far, so I knew she could handle it the best.

I mounted up behind her as Loelia did the same on the other end, and we both in almost perfect sync, drove our cocks into each pussy, respectively.

Again, the wail of a woman being penetrated for the first time by a large member is like music to my ears. As well as the follow up moans of the girls as we started to pound away at each plump little ass in the line. Watching the skin of their supple bottoms jiggle from the impact of my pelvis. Loelia was able to almost completely crawl on top of them in almost a huddled over full mount with a leg on each side thanks to her smaller size, but I stayed standing on the floor rather than climbing onto the crowded bed.

Something I decided to do however, was after cumming inside of Tiffany’s pussy, I pushed her forward on the bed, and commanded her to spread her legs before Marie, who was next in line on my side. Then before I would fuck her, if Marie wanted my cock, she had to prove she wanted it, by eating out Tiffany’s cunt, and slurping the cum out of her abused pussy.

I then called out to all of the girls, including Plenty still being fucked by Loelia, that if they wanted to get fucked by me, they would need to drink the cum out of the previous girl’s pussy. And then give it back to her, through a kiss.

My own mind put a dirty spin on this marathon we would be running, but none of the girls seemed to mind it at all. In fact, all of the women nodded their heads, and almost in perfect unison replied, “Yes James,” with the exception of Plenty who was being railed.

And Marie did as she was bid to do, leaning all the way down to Tiffany’s cunt, my white seed oozing out of her sopping wet hole, and she went to town on it. Hungrily licking and slurping up the load I stuffed her full with. Earning noises of enthusiastic approval from Tiffany as she did so, then, when she was sufficiently clean, Marie leaned back up with a full mouth. And Tiffany leaned in, ready to accept the sperm back into her body through her other hole.

The two women kissed, and the moment their lips parted, the river of white spilled out of Marie’s lips and into Tiffany’s, while their tongues played together, sharing the flavor of cum mixed with pussy between the two in the greatest, lurid display I had seen for a time.

When I was satisfied with what I saw, I deemed Marie fit to receive my dick, and Loelia, seeing that I had moved on, pulled back from the wet and wild, moaning Plenty, and advanced to the next spot in the lineup as well. Almost having forgotten that she was the warm-up for the girls when at this rate, she would only get to half of them by the time I was done with them.

As we both made our way down the lines, taking our cocks out of each warm, tight, and wet sleeve and stretching it to its limits. Marie was next for me, had been a while since we last fucked, and I had not forgotten her fetish about being ravaged by a man.

I made sure she got her fix of this rough treatment, grabbing her around her shoulders and soon after around her neck. Holding her tightly for a good bit to squeeze every powerful orgasm out of her that I could before deciding to fill her pussy up with my seed.

Then repeating the motions from before, Marie now took her place, legs spread in front of Bambi, and nearly head locked the flexible girl with her thighs when she came down to suck out my seed as her sensitive pussy was still tingling from my pounding. Then, as good girls should, the two shared my seed and kissed it back and forth between each other.

Before they even finished, I rammed my dick into Bambi’s dripping cunt, going to town on her. Her and Thumper both liked it rough, needless to say considering the start of our relationship was us beating each other up. So, she received plenty of abusive yanks on her arms, shoving her face down into the mattress and yanking her back out by her hair, spanking her ass until it was bright red, and more. Thumper would receive the same treatment as this, only Thumper was the more…

Flirty of the two.

As when I moved over for her later on in the line, she had her legs spread out wide in a sideways split, bouncing her bottom trying to entice me to come to her quicker after Loelia pulled out of her…

But I did not skip over Lola, for sure, as she had become much more affectionate for me by this point, turning around and begging me for a kiss before she ate the cream pie out of Bambi’s pussy, and then snowballed it back into her lips. And when we fucked, she lifted her legs off of the mattress so she could semi-wrap them around me even from this doggy style position. She has become much more enthusiastic and loving with our bedroom escapades, and she is fixing to make herself a top Bond girl should she keep it up. When I came in her, I made sure to shove my cock in just that one extra inch deep. I wanted her to really feel my seed hitting her cervix.

And lastly, we found ourselves at Plenty O’Toole, one of the first girls of this mission. And just like the others, she was rode hard, and finished off soaked. Thumper wrapped her legs fully around Plenty’s head as she happily devoured my spunk from the ebony woman’s cunt, and the two shared a good, deep, and long kiss before Thumper gulped my seed down with a lick of her lips. And then Plenty was next to take my cock, and my load, to which Tiffany would eat the cum out of her, and then share it in a final kiss that Plenty would drink all the way down. A fitting end to this I suppose given that they were so standoffish in the beginning.

However now, this is what I have to look forward to every night. My Bond girls at my beck and call, and you should know, there is more to come. As the story of James Bond: Agent 007 was not a one and done tale. Oh no, there was a great deal more missions and inaccuracies throughout the films. Which is why I am chronicling this report, and this is only the beginning.

By the end you will know who I am, and all I did, in the files to come.

James Bond Will Return in From Russia with Love…

Author’s Notes:
I base my James Bond’s physically on Sean Connery who I considered to be the best James Bond’s ever. I strongly dislike the new Daniel Craig’s James Bond and the new movies, including them killing the characters and removing his womanizers. I feel that Craig is not playing the same character (character in name only) but he is playing a Jason Bond/James Bourne knockoff.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA