Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: College football 2022  (Read 5091 times)

Money

Re: College football 2022
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2023, 12:49:07 AM »
I feel your pain on Michigan really wanted them to win however Ohio state went down in flames so they can't grab chip either and you can rub it in their noses next year

The following users thanked this post: InThe313, flawed_existence

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2023, 11:05:05 AM »
Great games yesterday. Georgia-OSU was a clinic of pro offenses where both QBs looked great at times.

TCU was beating the brakes off Michigan, but that team refused to give up. On the last drive, I have no idea why Harbaugh let the clock run down to 1:30. They had a bit over 3 minutes left when TCU got the ball, and he just let the clock run. The ESPN broadcast even cut to his father in the stands looking like he was saying 'Jim what are you doing?'. That pretty much lost the game for Michigan right there. He let them run the clock to 59 seconds by the time they punted.

Harbaugh is 0-6 in bowl games, yet we'll spend the summer hearing about how he should coach your favorite team in the NFL.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

InThe313

« Reply #62 on: January 02, 2023, 05:03:19 PM »
Could that finish have been any wilder?  No. 16 Tulane overcame a 15-point fourth-quarter deficit on Alex Bauman's touchdown catch with nine seconds left in an incredible finish to upset No. 10 USC, 46-45.
Oh, it’s what you do to me
What you do to me

The following users thanked this post: flawed_existence

Money

« Reply #63 on: January 02, 2023, 07:59:12 PM »
Rumor flying Harbaugh could take Dallas job if Peyton turns Jerry down after McCarthy shown the door with early playoff exit

Kind of want this to happen just to see the disaster continue and troll Dallas fans

The following users thanked this post: InThe313

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2023, 12:29:41 PM »
Rumor flying Harbaugh could take Dallas job if Peyton turns Jerry down after McCarthy shown the door with early playoff exit

Kind of want this to happen just to see the disaster continue and troll Dallas fans

Sean Payton to Dallas rumors have been going on for 10 years. I think it's true that in 2019, the Saints almost traded him there. But now, I don't know.

Another report says the Saints only want a single first round draft pick to trade Payton. If that's true, they are greatly underselling themselves. They could rob a team blind for him. Look at the haul Seattle got for trading Russell Wilson last off season.

With that said, I don't see Harbaugh in Dallas. He almost went to Minnesota this past off season but the deal fell apart when the Vikings refused to give him GM privileges. Where ever he goes, he's going to want to run the draft. I'm guessing the Vikings management saw how horrible his drafts were in SF and told him no.

There were strong rumors of Payton going to the Chargers until last week when they clinched a playoff spot. I think it will be some random unknown team no one is expecting ends up throwing everything at getting Payton.

Money

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2023, 12:48:15 PM »
If Dallas coach goes his replacement will be a clone of someone who won't stand up to Jerry just take the money, be quiet, and take the heat for all the bad plays you find that guy in the coaching pool and there's your answer

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2023, 01:56:07 PM »
Michigan under investigation for NCAA violations. This tweet I saw gets into the details of why.

I am not a fan of Harbaugh by any means, but this is ridiculous. He took a recruit out for lunch and bought him a meal, big deal!!! He didn't hand him the keys to a luxury car or gift him anything like that.

Michigan fans have every right to be pissed off.

InThe313

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2023, 07:39:50 PM »
Now's the time to put up or shut up.  No. 3 TCU is playing No. 1 Georgia.  The Bulldogs are seeking their second straight title.  The Horned Frogs' last title was in 1938.  Updates to come.

UPDATE:  If you took the over, prepare to cash out soon.  Georgia is up, 38-7, at the half as the Bulldogs raced out to the second-largest halftime lead in national championship history against TCU.

UPDATE 2:  Somebody play “Glory, Glory”!  Georgia won back-to-back College Football Playoff titles with a 65-7 rout of TCU.  That was the most points and the largest margin of victory in the championship game era.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2023, 11:12:49 PM by InThe313 »
What you do to me

InThe313

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2023, 01:05:19 AM »
It is never too soon to look forward to 2023.  I found one way-too-early Top 25.  The two-time College Football Playoff champs topped the list.  There is a big surprise at No. 4.  Here is the full list.

1.  Georgia
2.  Ohio State
3.  Michigan
4.  Florida State
5.  Alabama
6.  Penn State
7.  USC
8.  LSU
9.  Oregon
10.  Tennessee
11.  Washington
12.  TCU
13.  Utah
14.  Notre Dame
15.  Clemson
16.  Texas
17.  Oregon State
18.  Kansas State
19.  Tulane
20.  Ole Miss
21.  North Carolina
22.  UTSA
23.  Texas Tech
24.  James Madison
25.  Iowa

Receiving votes:  South Carolina, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Mississippi State, Pittsburgh, Oklahoma, UCLA, Troy, Maryland, Boise State
What you do to me

flawed_existence

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2023, 02:54:43 AM »
That was a massacre.

The expanded playoff cannot come sooner. It will hopefully prevent a horrible mismatch like that.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, InThe313

Money

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2023, 03:51:50 AM »
Now comes the question who wants to go pro with so many bad or cheap teams at top of draft

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2023, 04:07:20 AM »
I had been saying this going back to November, this was Georgia's year. You could not ask for a better path to the championship than this year. Those kind of years come rare for teams, but it happens.

Before the playoffs; they went through the gauntlet known as the SEC and not only went undefeated, but managed to avoid the only team in the country who has beaten them in the past two years. They had LSU to thank for taking out Alabama. Then they managed to avoid Bama a second time by the committee choosing OSU over them in the final 4.

You can argue they got lucky vs OSU with the missed field goal at the end. OSU played an inspired game and should've won. But outside of them and Alabama, there was not another team in the country who would've stood a chance against that juggernaut. During the season, they completely thrashed Tennessee before they melted down and we all saw what they did to LSU after they prevented Bama from meeting them in the SEC title game. TCU was just happy to be there, they had no chance at all.

Credit to them and congrats. Can't wait for next year. Who will be the team to last through the SEC gauntlet next year? I always argue that you can never count Bama out until they're officially out, but maybe LSU can build off a decent year? At least I can hope!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 04:08:51 AM by Cadeauxxx »

InThe313

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2023, 06:03:29 AM »
Where is your favorite player likely to end up?  Mel Kiper Jr.'s first 2023 mock draft is out.  He has four first-round quarterbacks, the SEC dominating the Top 5 and a possible first-round running back.  Here's the full list of picks.

1.  Georgia defensive lineman Jalen Carter to the Bears
2.  Ohio State quarterback C. J. Stroud to the Texans
3.  Alabama linebacker Will Anderson Jr. to the Cardinals
4.  Crimson Tide quarterback Bryce Young to the Colts
5.  Kentucky quarterback Will Levis to the Seahawks via the Broncos
6.  Texas Tech linebacker Tyree Wilson to the Lions via the Rams
7.  Northwestern offensive lineman Peter Skoronski to the Raiders
8.  Clemson defensive end Myles Murphy to the Falcons
9.  Florida quarterback Anthony Richardson to the Panthers
10.  Pittsburgh defensive lineman Calijah Kancey to the Eagles via the Saints
11.  Buckeyes offensive lineman Paris Johnson Jr. to the Titans
12.  Iowa defensive lineman Lukas Van Ness to the Texans via the Browns
13.  Buckeyes wide receiver Jaxon Smith-Njigba to the Jets
14.  Illinois defensive back Devon Witherspoon to the Patriots
15.  Notre Dame tight end Michael Mayer to the Packers
16.  Georgia offensive lineman Broderick Jones to the Commanders
17.  Penn State cornerback Joey Porter Jr. to the Steelers
18.  Oregon defensive back Christian Gonzalez to the Lions
19.  Georgia Tech defensive lineman Keion White to the Buccaneers
20.  Tennessee defensive lineman Byron Young to the Seahawks
21.  USC defensive lineman Tuli Tuipulotu to the Chargers
22.  TCU wide receiver Quentin Johnston to the Ravens
23.  Mississippi State cornerback Emmanuel Forbes to the Vikings
24.  Maryland defensive back Deonte Banks to the Jaguars
25.  Trojans wide receiver Jordan Addison to the Giants
26.  Texas running back Bijan Robinson to the Cowboys
27.  Auburn linebacker Derick Hall to the Bills
28.  Utah tight end Dalton Kincaid to the Bengals
29.  Fighting Irish defensive lineman Isaiah Foskey to the Broncos via the 49ers and Dolphins
30.  Crimson Tide defensive back Brian Branch to the Eagles
31.  Boston College wide receiver Zay Flowers to the Chiefs
What you do to me

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA