Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Extreme1's question of the night  (Read 20961 times)

extreme1

Extreme1's question of the night
« on: January 03, 2023, 04:37:32 AM »
So, I've been doing this for a bit on discord and I finally remembered to bring this onto the site (which Cade asked me to when I first started bringing the QOTN over to the CSS discord).
Every night I've been asking a question in hopes that it'll generate some conversation...which I will then read when I wake up.
So, let's get this started with your first question of the night: Favorite album of all time?
For me, it's probably either Evil Empire by Rage Against the Machine or London Calling by The Clash

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord

Money

Re: Extreme1's question of the night
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 06:18:47 AM »
Easy Def Leppard Hysteria

The following users thanked this post: extreme1

DanielO

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 11:30:24 AM »
Into The Music - Van Morrison
Never create anything. It will be misinterpreted. It will be chained to you and follow you the rest of your life. It will never change.

- Bob Dylan, Seven Rules for Life in Hiding.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 05:47:04 PM »
KISS - Love Gun or KISS - Revenge

extreme1

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 04:13:20 AM »
What movie/show/comic would you like to see get a video game and what type of game?
I'd love a Running Man game, not a one on one fighting game, but something along those lines, where you have to evade (or fight), the stalkers, one after the other.

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 04:29:08 AM »
What movie/show/comic would you like to see get a video game and what type of game?
I'd love a Running Man game, not a one on one fighting game, but something along those lines, where you have to evade (or fight), the stalkers, one after the other.

The Punisher in a sandbox, GTA style game. The same for Superman, but add different planets or at least cities on Earth.

Hellraiser in a point n click style game except you can actually die in it, not just get stuck.

Money

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2023, 05:57:25 AM »
A Simpsons game mixed with Simcity where you can build your own Springfield with all kinds of fun stuff

Shaggy21x

• Trying to make up for Lost Time. Frustrated Writer
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2023, 04:53:13 PM »
Best Album, Bat out of Hell, Meatloaf. But I could make a case for many others.
All hail Emma Raducanu.
All hail Sarina Wiegman.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2023, 06:42:14 PM »

Miami Vice. I think L.A. Noire would be a good base for an MV licensed game, with having the choices during dialogues and the cases changes depending on how you approach them.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2023, 04:37:39 AM »
Here's the question for the night: Have you ever thought about writing fanfiction of a fanfiction?
I've mentioned this in the past but there were certain stories that made me think "wow there are characters I'd love to see in this story" or "you know this plotline actually could have gone a different way...or it could have been fleshed out."

The following users thanked this post: DanielO

Money

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2023, 08:23:48 AM »
I recently found an old Hellcats story I did for the old site I've been meaning to post here just haven't had the time

The following users thanked this post: extreme1, DanielO

Peronath

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2023, 09:49:21 AM »
Here's the question for the night: Have you ever thought about writing fanfiction of a fanfiction?
I've mentioned this in the past but there were certain stories that made me think "wow there are characters I'd love to see in this story" or "you know this plotline actually could have gone a different way...or it could have been fleshed out."

I have sometimes it's fun to play around with the familiar characters and settings, explore different periods, settings or things you might change or do different or just enjoy some fun with really.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2023, 01:55:31 PM »

I have written fan fiction before and after establishing myself as an erotica writer.

I have this story I did for Sammycolt about L.A.'s Finest and a long time ago, I used to write fanfiction for Miami Vice. I used to be obsessed with season 5 of that show. Outside of the Burnett saga, there are many episodes with good writing that is just missing a few pieces from being great. I blame a lot of the inconsistency on the shuffling around of different show writers and always wanted to try and fix season 5.

Every now and then, I do consider writing fan fiction again, but I always stop myself cause I have more fun writing my own characters and series. The joy I get from something like BBB is that it's my own creation.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

extreme1

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2023, 03:55:48 PM »
I think people misunderstood, what I meant was has there been a fanfiction story that has made you want to write something based in that story.
Like (to bring up an old examples) like if someone were to write a story where the X-Men (beyond Psylocke and Emma Frost) had showed up in "The Justice Club" or If someone had fleshed out any of the plot threads in De'Sares stories that just kinda come and go.

Money

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2023, 04:23:47 PM »
I see where your coming from at the rate franchises are getting there original Canon stuff rewritten and altered every 10-20 years seems pointless to hold on to some hope some studio won't come along and fuck with it ruining the main story

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA