Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Alone in the Dark (Robin Meade)  (Read 6416 times)

DarkSwordsman

Alone in the Dark (Robin Meade)
« on: February 09, 2023, 09:25:07 AM »
Written as a commission.

Alone in the Dark

Starring: Robin Meade

Robin Meade gazed out the window of her flash silver sports car as it crawled through South Central Los Angeles, taking in her impoverished surroundings.  People were gathered in patchy front yards- barbecuing, puffing on blunts and sipping from 40oz beers.  Gangs of youths were congregating in alleyways, some engaged in illicit deals.  Scantily-clad women were posted on street corners, touting their services in clear view of everyone. 

People stared as she passed and chained up pitbulls barked at the strange vehicle as it pulled into the parking lot of the South Los Angeles Community Youth Center, or SLACY for short.  Robin was paying a visit to SLACY to learn the Nae Nae, a new dance craze sweeping the nation, for a news story for her show on HLN.  Sure, it was a fluff piece, and wouldn’t be landing her a Pulitzer anytime soon, but there was a serious element to it as well, one that the award-winning journalist was keen to report on.  SLACY had been set up five years earlier with hopes of quelling the gang activity for which the region had become so notorious.  The work they were doing was truly exemplary and already gang-related violence had seen a significant decline since SLACY had opened its doors.

Robin climbed out of her car, met up with her crew, then headed for the entrance where five young black men were waiting to greet her.  Robin introduced herself and the guys returned the favour.  They told her their names and Robin recited them back to them to make sure she got them right.  Jayson, Julius, Royce, Day’ron and Isaiah.  Boom!  Five out of five.  She did a little fist bump to celebrate. 

Two were sporting afros, the others rocking dreadlocks of varying length.  All five were wearing white t-shirts, along with an assortment of jeans, track pants and sneakers, some accessorising with chains and hats pulled backwards.   They were very handsome and athletic, and Robin was immediately attracted to them. 

She had been married for nearly thirty years and she and her husband, Tim, had an understanding- she could sleep with any man she wanted provided that she tell him about it first.  Black guys, young ones especially, were her man of choice, and the 53-year-old former Miss Ohio had engaged in premarital activities with African-American males on several occasions, both in her hubby’s presence and in private.

Once Robin and the guys had gotten acquainted, the cameraman started rolling and the guys gave her a guided tour.  They showed her around the building from the games rooms to the offices, proudly showing off the pictures of them with local politicians and other celebrities that hung from the hallway walls.  The tour ended in the main dance studio where Robin would be taking her lesson.  There were some kids practising in there but the guys politely asked them to leave, telling them that the studio was needed for important media business.  Robin posed for selfies with some of the kids that recognised her and signed a few autographs, then she and the guys were left alone.  Except for the production crew, of course.

The crew set up their equipment and the makeup artist gave Robin a little touch up, fluffing her brunette hair.  She was dressed casually in tight black pants and a pink v-neck tee, the word ‘Atlanta’ stretched across her still very perky C cup breasts.  An assistant mic’d everyone up, the camera guy yelled ‘action’ and Robin got things rolling with a piece to camera, the guys lined up by her side.

“So as you can see, the guys here at SLACY are doing some great work in their community, and as a thank you for granting them this national exposure, the guys have told me that they have a little surprise planned for me.  Isn’t that right?”

“That’s right, Miss Meade,” said Jayson, turning to address the camera.  “As y’all can see, dance is a big part of what we do here at SLACY, and is a great way to engage the local youth and keep them out of trouble.  So with that in mind, we thought we’d teach your girl here a li’l dance as a way of showin’ our gratitude.”

“Oh!  A dance!  Sounds exciting, huh, guys?” said Robin.  Of course, the dance lesson had been planned in advance of her visit, but she did a good job of making it seem spontaneous.  “So this dance…does it have a name?”

“It’s called the Nae Nae,” Julius declared.  “It’s a popular dance among the nation’’s youth, and one of our favourites here at the centre.”

“Is that so?” said Robin.  “Well, I’m old so I’m afraid this stuff usually passes me by, but I’m excited to get down with the kids.”

“Well you don’t look old, girl,” said Royce.

“Yeah, you can do wit’ us anytime!” Day’ron quipped, much to his friends’ amusement. 

Blood rushed to Robin’s face, turning her skin a bright shade of red.  “Oh, my!” she said, fanning herself with her hand.  “Phew!  You boys are making me blush.  OK, so it looks like I’m learning the Nae Nae dance,” she said, turning back to the camera.  “Wish me luck!”

The cameraman yelled ‘cut’ and the crew took a short break as Robin and the guys got into position.  The dancers assembled themselves in twin rows of three, with the anchor front row centre, Jayson and Julius either side of her, the other three lined up behind.  The crew returned to their positions.  Someone switched on the music, the cameraman called ‘action’ and the five dancers proceeded to talk Robin Meade through the four steps that made up the Nae Nae dance.

“A’ight, so the first step is ‘defense’,” said Jayson.

“Defense?  Like football?” Robin asked, quickly adopting a defensive stance, plucked straight from the NFL.

The guys behind nudged each other, staring at the news anchor’s ass as she thrust it out behind her.

“Oh, dayum!” said Isaiah, admiring the flawless shape.

Robin turned to face them.  “How’s it looking back there, guys?  Good?” 

Of course, she’d meant her stance.  But the guys, their eyes glued to her behind, had taken the question a different way entirely.

“Mmm, it lookin’ good, Mama,” said Royce, kissing his thick set of lips as he stared at her peach-shaped cheeks.

“OK,” said Robin, turning to address the camera, “sounds like I’m doing a good job, huh?”

“Step two is the ‘sway’,” said Julius.  “Drop your hands down.”

Robin did as instructed, relaxing her arms and letting them fall to her sides.  Julius demonstrated the next move, rolling his shoulders back and forth.  Robin copied as best she could, and Jayson and Julius got a fantastic view of her tits wobbling to and fro as she attempted the move.  Jayson was a little distracted and Robin had to prompt him to continue the lesson.

“OK, what’s next?” she asked, grinning a little as the handsome young black man openly ogled her middle-aged breasts.

He raised his left hand above his head.  Robin copied him, tits still jiggling as she shimmied back and forth.  Now her teachers were utterly mesmerised.  Be it her large breasts or her plump and muscular ass, all five couldn’t help but stare out one part of her body or another.   

“Next it’s the ‘Four Counts’,” said Jayson, and he talked Robin through an intricate four-step shuffle that the anchorwoman mimicked to the best of her ability.

Then came time to put it all together.  The music played and the guys observed as Robin attempted to combine the four moves into a seamless dance routine.  Her timing was a little off and she missed the odd move here and there, but her teachers were impressed.  Not with her moves so much, but the way her body looked while she was doing them.  The way her tits bounced up and down and the shape of ass as she stuck it out behind her more than made up for her lack of rhythm, and the guys were thoroughly absorbed. 

The crew clapped and Robin engaged the guys in a round of high fives, even giving two lucky ones a celebratory hug.  The cameras cut, and Robin took on some water before signing off with a piece to camera.

“So, guys, that was the Nae Nae dance.  I had a lot of fun learning it.  Hope you enjoyed watching it, and a big thank you once again to my five very talented dance instructors!”

Robin and the crew applauded as the guys did some poses for the cameras.

“OK, that’s wrap guys, thank you,” said the camera guy, and the crew packed away their equipment.  Robin dismissed them and thanked them for their hard work.

Robin shook hands with her five instructors, engaging them in some post-shoot chit chat. 

“Thanks again, guys,” the brunette said.  “You guys are really good teachers!”

“You a real good student,” said Day’ron.

“You ever wanna learn so mo’ moves then you know where to find us,” Isaiah chimed in, a wily grin stretched across his face.

“Thanks,” said Robin.  “I’m sure you guys have all kinds of moves you could show me.”

“Oh, we do, Miss Meade.  No doubt ‘bout that,” Royce declared, his friends nodding in agreement.

“Then maybe we should arrange a little private lesson,” the anchor suggested.  “At my hotel?  And, please, call me Robin.”

“Mmm,” said Julius, “we all ‘bout dat, Mi…Robin.”

“Well, good,” Robin agreed.  “I can’t wait to see your moves.”

They arranged a time and Robin told the guys which hotel she was staying in.  They said their goodbyes and Robin left the Community Centre, buzzing with excitement for the evening ahead.  Robin drove through South Central and onto the 405, returning to the glitz and glamour of West LA.  She parked up outside her hotel, slipping the valet a 20 as he commandeered her BMW.  She strolled through the foyer of the luxury establishment, waving hello to the staff and posing for pics with a couple of fans.  She stepped into the elevator and rode it to the top floor, making her way to the executive suite.

She ordered some room service- a juicy steak and a bottle of their finest champagne.  She drank two glasses with her dinner then another as she sat back on the king size bed and flicked on the plasma screen, ensuring she was nice and loose for her guests’ arrival.  She stripped from her casual attire and hopped in the shower, thoroughly cleansing her toned and athletic frame.  Drying herself with a towel, she wrapped her body in a plush white robe as she dug out some clothes for the evening’s activities.

It was only a flying visit so she hadn’t brought a lot with her.  One garment immediately stuck out from the others- a short black dress that her husband had bought her, and she’d already worn for a previous encounter.  The arrangement with her husband was a simple one- she could do whatever she wanted with whoever she wanted to do it with, just so long as she let him know.  With that in mind, Robin punched out a text and sent it to her hubby, keeping him abreast of her plans for the evening.

Hi babe.  Got something fun lined up for tonight.  Five guys.  All very hot, very young and very, very BLACK.  [heart eyes emoji]  Haven’t seen the goods yet but if the lumps in their track pants were anything to go by then I’m in for a hell of a time [wink emoji].  Wish me luck and I’ll tell you all about it when I get home. [kissing heart emoji]

Robin laid her clothes out on the bed and was in the midst of blow drying her long brown hair when she received a reply from her beloved husband.

Fuck babe, reading that has gotten me so HARD [eggplant emoji].  I hope you have the best time with those lucky, lucky guys, and I can’t wait to hear about everything they do to you.  Wish I could be there to see it, but you know I’ll be thinking about it while I jerk myself off.  Have fun and I’ll see you soon.  [kiss emoji] 

Robin sent him a kiss back then finished drying her hair.  Sitting down at the polished oak vanity, she ran the curling irons through her hair then rifled through her cosmetics.  Pink lip gloss was applied in generous doses, giving her mouth an enticing shine.  She dabbed on foundation and a touch of rouge, making her brown eyes pop with dark mascara and some alluring rosy red eyeshadow.  She picked out some jewellry- earrings, bracelets, necklaces- and sprayed on some perfume.  Picking out a skimpy pair of panties, she pulled them on then squeezed into her dress.

Sitting at the edge of her bed, she slipped on a pair of stilettos and checked the time on her phone.  9.52PM.  Her heart pumped harder.  They’d be here soon.  She rang down to reception, informing them of her guest’s arrival.  She’d slip them some money before she checked out, to ensure their discretion.  She poured out the last of the champagne and gulped it down, steeling her nerves as best she could.  The anticipation was building by the second, and she impatiently checked her phone at ever-increasing intervals.  9.56.  9.58.  9.59.  9.59 and 30 seconds.  She didn’t know time could pass this slowly. 

The guys were a little late (which only added to her agitation), but finally at 10.07PM, there was a knock at the door of her suite.  She took a deep breath and rose from the edge of her bed, taking a final look at herself in the mirror.  She liked what she saw.  Hopefully they would too.  She opened the door and her breath caught as she saw them standing there, dressed in their finest clothes- neatly pressed shirts and skinny fit pants.  Not a hat or sneaker or trackpant in sight. 

“Hi, guys,” said Robin, ushering them into her room.

The guys filed inside, greeting her with a kiss and a comment on her appearance.

“Mmm.  Damn, baby.  You lookin’ fine!”

“Shit, homegirl cleans up good!”

Robin giggled, blushing a little as they showered her with praise.  “Thank you, boys.  You don’t look too bad yourselves.  Sorry, I don’t really have anything to offer you,” she said, looking around a room that was entirely devoid of food and drink.

Isaiah moved in close, putting a hand to her hip as he pressed his body against her own.  “Shit, baby.  I think you got a lot to offer us.”

He nuzzled into her neck, putting his lips to the brunette’s spray-tanned skin. 

“Are you guys sure you don’t want anything?” she asked, groaning softly as he kissed along her neck.  “I can order some room service.”

The men closed in, forming a circle around her.

“We good, baby,” said Jayson.

“Yeah,” Day’ron agreed.  “Only one type of service we want from you, girl.” 

He grinned at her, flashing his sparkling white teeth and Robin looked down to where a hefty package was cupped in his large dark hand.

“Oh, my!” she said, gasping a little at the sight of his manhood.

“You like that, baby?”

“Very much.”

“Looks like we got us a size queen, boys,” Day’ron quipped, his grin growing wider.  His friends laughed, murmuring in agreement from all around their mature white plaything.  He grabbed a spindly wrist, pulling it towards his groin.  “Come on, baby.  Get yo’self a feel.”

Robin’s dainty hand cupped the lump in his pants and her eyes widened as she felt how large it was.

“Wow!” she cooed, feeling it grow as she caressed him through the fabric.

“Mmm.  Shit, girl,” said Day’ron, groaning as she felt him up.  “You had one that big, befo’?”

“Hmm, I don’t know,” the anchor replied.  “I’ve had some big ones, but…”

“How ‘bout five big ones?” asked Royce, grabbing her other wrist and placing her hand on his junk. 

Robin squeezed at the bulge in the front of his pants, just as large as his friend’s.

“Uh uh,” she said, shaking her brunette head.  “Two is my record.”

“Shit, well we happy to walk you through it, baby,” said Julius.  “You know we good teachers, right?”

Robin grinned.  “Well, I’m ready for my lesson.”

She put a hand to Julius’ face and he leaned in to kiss her, pressing his thick lips against her own.  His tongue came out and pushed between her lips, exploring the inner contours of the anchor woman's mouth.  Hands were roaming across her body, squeezing her ass and groping her perky titties.  And Robin returned the favour, caressing the twin lumps that were cupped in the palms of her hands. 

Retrieving her tongue from Julius’ mouth, she pried her lips from his own, turning to her right where another pair were ready and waiting.  Boldly gripping the back of his head, she pulled Isaiah towards her, kissing him greedily and nearly swallowing the young man’s tongue.  Hands continued to grope her, palms now smacking the spheres of her ass.  There was a noise to her left, the unmistakable sound of a fly unzipping. 

Someone yanked at her wrist and before she knew it, her palm was filled with veiny black meat.  Freed from captivity, it felt even larger as it throbbed and pulsed in the brunette’s hand.  She clapped it tight and started to stroke, jerking steadily from base to tip.  The length was astonishing and the shaft was so thick that she couldn’t get her fingers all the way around it.

Her lips came free from Isaiah’s and she glanced down at the uncaged beast now swelling in the palm of her hand. 

“Wow!” she gawked, her mouth hanging open as she laid her eyes upon it, the skin as dark as coal, juicy veins protruding from the shaft.

“Like whatchu see, baby?” asked Jayson, the proud owner of such a hulking monstrosity. 

“It’s beautiful!” she said, eyes bulging wide as she took in the fleshy behemoth. 

Jayson laughed.  “It’ll look even better between them lips, girl.  Why don’t y’all get yourselves acquainted?”

Robin understood and dropped to her knees, staring down the barrel of Jayson’s big black cock.  Gripping it at the base, she parted her lips and steered it towards them, wrapping them around his helmet.  The girth was astonishing and her lips were stretched to the breaking point just trying to accommodate it.  Her tongue found the tip, lapping at the open slit where a bead of precum had already accumulated.  It tasted so strong, salty and bitter, yet the teasing sample left her yearning for more.  Jayson grinned down at her and Robin’s eyes twinkled from between her lashes as she bobbed her head, taking the first few inches.  Her mouth was watering and her juicy lips left behind a thick mess of spit as they slid up and down his pole. 

The remaining studs pushed in close and Robin’s eyes were treated to a veritable feast as four thick cocks were all withdrawn at once.  Hands gripped her wrists, and her hands were pulled towards a pair of cocks.  Who they belonged to, Robin wasn’t sure, but both were just as thick as the one in her mouth.  Curling her fingers around each shaft, large, protruding veins throbbed against her fingers as she started jerking, synching each stroke with long, deel pulls of her lips. 

It didn’t take long for the cock to fill her mouth and Robin gagged a little as the tip nudged against the back of the throat, leaking its goo straight down her esophagus.  Her lips made a hasty retreat and the crown popped free from between them, slathered in the anchor’s saliva.  Robin pulled in a few sharp breaths as a hand gripped the back of her head, turning it in the direction of another equally huge black cock. 

Stroking Jayson’s now very slick dark rod, she gaped her mouth as wide as it would go, inviting his buddy inside.  Isaiah accepted the invitation, pushing his cock past her full set of lips without a moment’s delay.  Her lips enclosed around his helmet and plunged down the length of his shaft, taking a hardy portion on the very first pass.  Her cheeks hollowed inward and she sucked with tremendous gusto, coaxing fluid from the end of his pipe. 

“Oh, damn!  Girl can suck a dick!” Isaiah groaned, enjoying the airtight suction that the orifice provided. 

Spit swirled in between her cheeks, bathing his rod as she took him deeper, feeling him twitch in her darkest parts.  Still pumping and jerking as she sucked his dick, she felt the warm precum of the men either side, leaking from their slits and trickling across her knuckles.  Hands were all over her, pawing and groping at her tits, squeezing and slapping her ass.  Robin felt a wetness start to form inside her panties, a tingle in her nether regions that she hadn’t experienced in many a good long month. 

She was horny beyond belief, attacking each man with force and ferocity rarely seen in a woman her age.  Prying Isaiah from between her lips, she dipped down between his thighs, allowing his wet cock to rest against her face as she tended to his ballsack.  Fitting a large orb between her lips, she suckled it seductively, dousing it in spittle before switching to the other.  A ball fell from between her lips and she licked along the underside, trailing a juicy vein with the tip of her tongue.  Lapping at the tip, she scooped up the cum that had gathered there.  Her lips enveloped the swollen helmet and she bobbed slowly, sucking with ravenous greed.

Grabbing another, she held both cocks in her hands, stroking them tenderly as she blew Isaiah.  Popping the head from between her lips, thick ropes of spit connected his cock to her mouth as she switched to Day’ron, guiding her lips down his long black shaft.  A hot mess of spit was left on his pipe as her lips retracted, sliding past his crown as she switched back to Isaiah.  Repeating the trick, she steered Isaiah between her lips, taking him as deep as she could.  Her head swivelled on its axis, locks of hair swishing across her shoulders as she switched back and forth from one black schlong to the next, swallowing each man in turn.  Both cocks were leaking profusely, twin rivers of precum trickling across her tongue, merging as one as they flowed straight down her throat.

Keeping Day’ron between her lips, Isaiah and Julius now occupied her hands, displaying some impressive wrist action as she jerked both cocks in tandem.  She bobbed her head, gazing up at the black man in front of her as she swallowed the first few inches.  Poking out her tongue, she lapped at the underside as she took him deeper, drops of spit dripping down onto the carpet as she choked down his long black pole.  The guys were in awe, heaping praise upon her from all directions as she made her way around the circle, blowing each man in turn.

Next was Royce, and she gazed up at him as she gripped his meat, taking him between her lips.  He was the thickest so far and Robin’s lips were stretched to the limit just trying to accommodate him, a phenomenon the dark-skinned stud was all too familiar with.  Women often had trouble when attempting to blow him, but he was always happy to offer assistance.  A hand gripped the back of her head; long, glossy brown locks flowing through the gaps in his fingers as he pushed her down his length.  So far Robin had been the dominant force and had sucked each man with force and authority.  But now she was happy to relinquish control and let the man use her however he wished, jerking off two of his friends as he began to fuck her mouth.

Thrusting slowly, his thick rod plunged into her drooling orifice, venturing deeper with every pump of his hips.  His width was unreal and Robin coughed and sputtered a little as his meaty crown edged towards the back of her throat.  Her eyes watered and her mascara began to run, leaving inky black trails down the rosy red skin of her cheeks.  Spit trickled down from her lower lips, dripping from her chin and the veiny underside of Royce’s dong as it sunk into her oral cavity. 

“Mmm, keep goin’, baby,” the black man groaned.  “Just a couple inches left.”

Robin stared forward at the last remaining inches, amazed that a cock of such enormity had reached such incredible depths.  One last thrust pushed up against the back of her throat, restricting the anchor’s breathing.  Now it had nowhere to go but down.

“Get up here, girl,” Royce instructed, gesturing for her to stand.

“Yeah, stick that ass out, Miss Meade,” Jayson hollered.  “Let’s see that defense!”

His friends laughed and Robin kept the cock lodged firmly in her mouth as she rose to her feet, sticking her ass out behind her.  Now there was nothing blocking his way, and Royce gripped hard to the back of her head, pushing down the last few inches until her full set of lips were puckered at the base of his shaft. 

“Oh, shit!” he exclaimed, pinning her head to his groin and listening to her cough around the width of his rod. 

“Damn, boy,” said Day’ron.  “Bitch got them throat skills on lock!”

“Lemme get summa dat shit, bruh,” said Julius, tapping his boy on the shoulder.

“A’ight,” said Jayson, and he retrieved his dick from the anchor's throat, dripping from top to bottom as he pulled it from between her lips.

Robin’s mouth was wet with spittle, her lipstick was smeared and her jaw ached a little as she readied herself for the fifth and final cock.  Julius was thinner than Jayson, but what he lacked in girth he more than made up for in length.  Not only was he the longest of all five men, Robin declared him to have the lengthiest penis she had ever seen.  Ten inches, at least, maybe even longer.

He gripped his cock at the root and Robin’s lips stayed wildly agape as he pushed his crown inside her drooling orifice.  Wrapping her lips around his shaft, she sucked down inch after inch as he took hold of her brunette head, guiding her down his length.  Her throat was getting used to the regular intrusions and there was little resistance as the crown pushed past her tonsils and began its daring descent.   

Fingers spread wide across the anchor’s head, Julius pulled her towards him, not stopping until her face was flush with his abs.  Her lips were wrapped around the base, nose squished against his six pack as his huge set of balls pressed against the news woman's chin.  His dick was wedged in her mouth and throat, peaking somewhere in her esophagus. 

Scooping up a handful of glossy brown hair, Julius held it like a length of rope as he slowly withdrew, retracting his long black shaft until only the head remained, before slamming forward with all his might and ramming all ten inches straight back down her throat.  Robin was stunned and a high-pitched yelp was muffled by his cock as his gigantic, coal black gonads slapped against her chin. 

But that wasn’t all and as Julius’ pole was stuffed down her throat, Robin felt the tip of a second black cock poke at the opening of her hot MILF snatch.  Her eyes bulged wide as the man pushed forward, spreading her vaginal lips as he guided the tip inside.  Robin was horrified.  Of course, nothing excited her more than being entered by a black man, but letting one in unguarded was a line she did not cross.  At 53, her plumbing had long since ceased to function, so there was no danger of getting knocked up, but she’d just met these men- there was no telling what they might have.  Robin pushed against Julius’ thighs, freeing herself of the long black snake that was slithering through her digestive system. 

She looked back at Isaiah, her ass cheeks gripped in his hands as he slowly fed her his pipe.  “Err…you’re gonna put a bag on that, right?”

Isaiah stopped dead in his tracks, his face dropping in comical fashion.  “Aww, for real?” he whined, withdrawing reluctantly from the warmth of her snatch.

“Yes, for real,” Robin snapped.  “I’m not about letting strange men in me unguarded, honey.  So pop a rubber on or we’ll call it a night, OK?”

The men groaned.  It was disappointing to say the least but luckily the guys had come prepared.  Isaiah fished a pack of condoms (extra large, no less) from his pants’ pocket, plucked one out for himself and passed them to his homies.

Robin returned Julius to her mouth as Isaiah rubbered up, realigning his now wrapped schlong with the white woman’s hole.  A light push and he was back inside her, filling her pussy with his BBC.  The warmth and moisture of her pinkest part were now elusive, but she was still as tight as ever, gripping his bagged up rod as he pushed it deep inside her.

Robin groaned, adjusting to the size as he steered himself in.  Gripping her hips, he thrusted slowly, feeding her an inch at a time.  His cock was girthy beyond belief and Robin could feel him stretching her pussy out like little had done before.  The pace increased and soon Isaiah was slamming into her with all he had, stabbing his wrapped up cock into her darkest parts and hitting her g-spot with every stroke.  The condom was unfortunate, but she could still feel his shaft throbbing deep inside her.  Besides, you can’t put a price on safety.

Gripping two handfuls of nut brown hair, Julius bucked his powerful hips.  It wasn’t long before Isaiah was going ballsdeep, rippling Robin’s ass cheeks as he slammed into her pussy, loud smacking sounds echoing around the suite as their bodies collided.

The other three stroked their cocks with relish, enjoying the sight of the hot white MILF getting roasted by two of their own.  Two of them moved in close, grabbing her wrists and pulling them towards their twin black spears.

“You ready, Miss Meade?  This is the Four Cocks,” Day’ron quipped, coaxing laughter from his chums.

Indeed, the anchor was very much surrounded, thick black rods pulsing in her pussy, in her mouth and in each of her hands.  Robin was loving it and every move the five men made was executed to perfection.  Every thrust of a strong pair of hips sent a huge black cock rocketing into her mouth and pussy, tunnelling down her throat and touching her innermost spots.  Every touch from a large dark hand was firm and assertive as they groped her tits and slapped her peach-shaped ass.  The cocks in her hands were hard and throbbing, arousal surging through them with every pull and stroke.  And every action each man performed was accompanied by a holler of encouragement from one of his buddies.

“Yeah, hit it, boy,” said Royce, egging on his buddy as he slammed into the gorgeous MILF.  “Kill dat pussy!”

Isaiah kept thrusting and didn’t stop until Robin was squealing around the cock in her mouth, hands trembling as she jerked off two more studs.

“Oh, shit!” Jayson hollered.  “Homegirl gettin’ it now!  How she doin’, bruh?  She creamin’ on that dick or whut?”

“I ain’t know, boy,” Isaiah grumbled.  “Can’t feel shit wi’ this bag on mah dick!”

He may not have known it, but Robin was creaming something fierce.  Her pussy tightened as her body was overcome by the violent quake of orgasm.  Fluid gushed from deep within her, drenching the pesky condom that was wrapped around Isaiah’s cock.

Isaiah pulled out, cursing the sheath that had blocked him from the flood of moisture.  He stepped aside and Day’ron took over, plugging up her pussy with its second black cock of the evening.  Pushing the crown past her dribbling lips, he entered her fully with a single thrust, sheathing himself to the hilt.  Robin spat out the cock from between her lips, moning loudly as the huge black rod packed her pussy to the brim. 

“Yeah, that’s big, huh, bitch?” Day’ron asked, retracting to the head then slamming back into her with another savage thrust.

“Uhh!” Robin groaned, white knuckling the two big cocks in her hands a third black behemoth was rammed into her snatch.

“Lemme hear you say it.”

“Fuck, that’s big!” Robin cooed as he remained inside her, making her feel every inch he possessed. 

A sharp crack echoed around the room and Robin almost leapt from her skin as a hearty smack was delivered to her peach-shaped buns.

“Louder, bitch,” Day’ron sneered as he raised his palm, loading up another lest she failed to comply.

“It’s big!” she squawked.  “God, it’s so fucking big!”

“It is, huh?” said Day’ron, a triumphant grin spreading across his face as he unleashed a flurry of hard thrusts upon Robin’s pussy, almost as if he was punishing her for making him cage his beast inside that stupid condom.

Robin shrieked as the brawny black stud went to town upon her tight pink twat, ramming home all ten inches each time he bucked his hips.  Her mouth hung open and Royce seized the opportunity, steering his crown past her O-shaped lips and plunging right down to the hilt. 

“MMPF!” Robin mumbled as her face was stuffed, heavy black balls resting flush against her chin.

Two of three holes were filled to the brim, but there were a trio of hunks still gathered around her, stroking themselves in anticipation.  This time, Robin took it upon herself to accommodate them, and she reached out with both hands, pawing at thin air until her palms were filled with cock.  Jayson and Julius were happy to oblige her and thick slabs of meat were slapped into her waiting hands, groaning in tandem as she started jerking. 

All four men were stiff as a board and Robin could feel them men throbbing in every nook and cranny.  Lapping at the underside of his long black pole, the anchor relished the arousal surging through Royce’s dick, pulsing and pounding against her tongue.  Even through the condom that was wound around his shaft, Robin could feel Day’ron’s meat pumping in her deepest parts.  Even the two Js were throbbing incessantly from the dual handjobs they were receiving.  Robin loved it and the more the men throbbed, the harder she sucked and jerked their huge and hard black cocks.  Her lips were wrapped around Royce’s prick as she slurped at his girthy shaft, syphoning precum from his winking tip.

A slap on her ass and Day’ron departed, withdrawing from the warmth of her snatch.  Julius dug into the pack of condoms, wrapping up his rod before taking over.  The men rotated, and Isaiah and Day’ron, standing on either side, were promptly treated to a pair of handjobs.  Jayson groaned as Robin wrapped her lips around his helmet, enjoying his upgrade from her fist to her mouth. 

Placing a hand at the back of her head, locks of hair wound around his fingers as he pulled her head towards him, guiding her down his length.  Her lips kissed his groin and he held her there, nudging past her tonsils as he started thrusting.  Julius grabbed her hips and soon both men were humping in unison, bottoming out inside her.  Fiery pleasure was coursing through her system and her hands began to neglect their duties as the sensations got the better of her.  But Isaiah and Day’ron were happy to assist, grabbing hold of her wrists and practically jerking themselves off with the anchor’s hands. 

Julius’ cock sunk into the depths of her pussy, jabbing at her g-spot, and Robin moaned around the log in her throat as Jayson fucked her face.  Spit rained down from the underside, dripping down her chin and down onto the carpet.  Heavy black balls swung back and forth, wet noises ringing around the hotel suite as they slapped against her chin. 

“Uh, yeah!  Take it, bitch!” Jayson growled.  “Take that shit down your throat!”

Gripping two fistfuls of tousled brown hair, he threw himself into her one last time, pinning her to his groin and listening to her gag around his thick piece of meat.  Her eyes turned red and tears streamed down her flushed red cheeks, taking the last of her mascara along with it.  Jayson kept her there for as long as she could handle (or maybe a bit longer) then finally let go.  Robin pushed against his thighs, freeing herself of the thick log that had filled her throat to capacity.  She took a moment to compose herself, desperately sucking in air until a slap on her ass signalled that her break was over. 

“Turn yo’ ass around,” Julius ordered and Robin immediately complied, turning on her expensive heels.

Jayson plucked a condom from the pack and pulled it on, but so big was his penis that the sheath simply tore to bits when he slid it down his meaty shaft.

“Hell widdis shit,” he said, peeling the destroyed condom from his cock and flinging it across the room with disdain.

He aligned his cock with Robin’s pussy, her eyes bulging as she felt his circumcised glans press against her vaginal lips, no sheath of plastic between his part and hers.  Robin went to object but he quickly entered her before she was able.  And once he was inside, any complaints she may have had were quickly forgotten.  Of course, the condoms worn by the last two men had done nothing to affect their size, but going in raw just made it feel so much…better.  For him and for her.  He could feel the warmth and softness of her pussy, the slick moisture coating her taut insides.  And she could feel the thick veins running up and down his shaft, the roaring arousal flooding every inch of his member.  Not to mention the steady flow of precum seeping from his tip as he plunged in deep, leaking straight into her womb.

But after the initial euphoria, the rational part of her brain started taking over.  She’d never met these men before, and sure, they looked good on the outside, but who knew what kind of sinister germs might be lurking beneath the surface?  And as much as her hubby enjoyed the idea of her being with other men, she didn’t think he’d much appreciate her returning from her trip to LA with a fresh dose of herpes. 

“Oh, God!  No,” she whined.  “You’ve gotta wrap that up.  I can’t take anything home to my husband.”

“What, like a baby?  Think that ship mighta sailed, ma,” Royce quipped, drawing laughter from around the room.

“No!” Robin snapped.  “Like an STD!”

Day’ron laughed.  “Well, get a loada this bitch.  It’s cool, baby.  We all get checked on the regs.  Don’t we, fellas?”

The men nodded.

“You…do?”

“Fo sho,” Isaiah declared.  “When you get as much pussy as us, that shit kinda comes with the territory.”

His friends laughed, but it sounded genuine.

“Promise?” asked Robin.

“Scout’s honour, baby,” Isaiah replied.  He was grinning a little, but again, he sounded serious.

“OK,” she said, and that was all they needed to hear to kick back into action.

Jayson’s tip was perched between her labia and a single slam of his muscular hips was all it took to bury himself to the balls.  Robin shrieked as her pussy was filled, and as her lips came apart, Julius shoved his cock in between them, plugging up her gaping maw.  Reaching out, she grabbed hold of Day’ron and Royce, jerking them as best she could as she was fucked from both ends.  Thick cockheads sunk deep into her snatch and tunnelled down her throat, slamming so far into her she thought they might meet in the middle. 

* UK * UK * UK * UK * came the sounds as Julius’ cock was slammed into her face, pushing her tonsils aside like they weren’t even there.  Driving to the hilt one final time, Robin gagged on his meaty python, feeling it throb and swell as it lodged inside her gullet.  Gripping tight to the back of her head, he pinned her face to his groin, holding her there while his buddy Jayson slammed into the brunette’s pussy.

Bucking his hips at a furious pace, he rammed into her snatch with violent, ball-slapping fury.  His muscular pelvis smacked against her ass, making her cheeks jiggle as he held them in his hands, fingers burrowed into her meaty thickness.  Every thrust took him straight to the base and he enjoyed the way her pussy gripped him each time he retracted, like she was trying to pull his cock back inside her.  Jayson was happy to help, and he fed the sexy news MILF every inch she could take, hitting her cervix with every stroke.

“Pass her on, man,” said Royce, starting to grow impatient.  “I ain’t hit that yet.”

“Chill, bruh,” Jayson replied.  “I got you.”

Prying his dick from deep inside her, he left a little something to remember him by on the anchor's ass cheek as he handed her off to his buddy.  Royce was the thickest of the bunch, but Robin’s pussy was so sloppy and wet that he was able to enter her with minimal resistance.  The others were thick, of course, but Royce was on a whole other level, and Robin could feel her pussy stretch wider than ever as he breached her hole, pushing himself in deep.  He started slowly, allowing her to adjust to the increase in width.  But he quickly gathered momentum, driving to the hilt with each new thrust.

Two huge cocks were pushed into her face and Robin grabbed hold of them, clutching both shafts at the base.  Wrapping her lips around Day’ron’s head, she swallowed his pipe to around mid-shaft, dousing it in spittle before plucking it free and switching to the other.  Repeating the trick on Isaiah’s long shaft, her head swivelled on its axis as she switched back and forth from one black cock to the next.  One man after another felt the warm embrace of her mouth, while the other was treated to the clasping grip of her fist, pulsing in her hand as she jerked him off.

Royce slammed into her as she sucked both rods and she continued to service both men for as long as she was able.  But as his thick cock was drilled through her tight pink pussy, the intense pleasure spreading through her body was starting to get the better of her.  His girth was startling and his huge, bulbous crown touched spots inside her that she hadn’t even known existed.  Dayron’s cock fell from between her lips and she white knuckled both thick shafts as a loud scream flew forth from the bowels of her throat.

“Fuck!  Your cock is huge!”

A grin formed on Royce’s face and he treated her pussy to a flurry of thrusts that hit harder than any she’d received that evening.  “Yeah, you like that, huh?”

“Yes!” she squealed, looking back at him, lust burning in her deep brown eyes.  “I love your big black cock!”

His grin grew wider and he thanked her for the compliment with a smack to her ass.  “You gonna nut for me, bitch?”

“Yes!” she yelled back.  “I’m gonna cum.  I’m gonna cum on your fucking cock!”

One final plunge to the hilt and Robin delivered on her promise.  Thunderous pleasure tore through her body like an earthquake, shaking her down to the core.  Muscles clenched throughout her gorgeous body and Royce felt her squeeze him extra hard at the point of climax.

“Goddamn,” he said, prising himself from her tight, gripping snatch.  “Bitch tryna wring me dry.”

“Get yo’ sexy ass on the bed,” came a voice from behind her, a loud *SMACK* echoing around the room as her ass bore the brunt of another hard slap to the cheek.

Still recovering from her latest climax, Robin did as instructed, hopping up onto the king-size bed.

“Here, gurl,” said Isaiah, patting the edge of the bed.  “Gimme dat ass.”

Robin shifted to the corner of the mattress.  Propping herself up with an elbow, she stuck her ass behind her in what was effectively the spoons position.  Isaiah stepped up to the edge of the bed and pointed his cock at her drippy, wet slit, entering her with ease.  Climbing up onto the bed, Julius knelt at her side, palming his thick black cock as he steered it between her lips.  Hands grabbing onto various parts of her anatomy, the men started thrusting, keeping her in place as they fed her their cocks.

The remaining trio gathered in a semi-circle around the corner of the bed, jerking themselves off as they watched their homies go in on the sexy older woman.  Watching on with particular interest was Day’ron, Robin’s butthole winking at him invitingly with every movement and thrust. 

“Who got da lube?” he asked his boys, an excited grin etched across his dark features.

“Heads up,” said Jayson, and a small plastic bottle was tossed his way.

Catching it like an outfielder, he squeezed a thick line along the length of his shaft, smoothing it in with a jerk of his fist.  Kneeling at the edge of the bed, he nudged his helmet against her puckered rim, receiving a groan of objection from the TV MILF.  Prying Julius from between her lips, she looked back at Day’ron with a shake of her head, pushing against his six pack abs.

Day’ron chuckled.  “Wassa matta, baby?  Ain’t done that shit befo’?

“Not with something that big!” Robin replied, moaning loudly as Isaiah pumped her pussy.

“Then how ‘bout I warm you up?” he said, lubing up two fingers and prodding them against her ass.

Spreading her cheek with his other hand, Day’ron split her asshole open as he pushed them inside.  There was some initial resistance, and he felt her sphincter spread around his digits as he guided them in. 

“Oh, dayum, bitch!” the black man exclaimed.  “You tight as a muh’fucker!”

Jabbing his fingers back and forth, he enjoyed the sight of her asshole stretching as he pushed them in deep, sinking them down to the knuckles.

“Mmm, shit!” he cussed, watching her asshole close back up as he pried his fingers loose.  “Ready for mo’, baby?”

“OK,” said Robin, unable to resist.  “But go slow, alright?”

“Aight, baby.  I gotchu.”

Rising to his feet, he added more lube to his dick then splashed some at the point of entry.  Pressing his cock against her puckered anus, both his crown and her asshole were so slick with lube that he slipped and ended up jabbing at her taint, almost doubling up in her pussy.

“Shit,” laughed Isaiah.  “Don’t think she want two in there, bro.”

Returning his tip to Robin’s sphincter, Day’ron tried again, gaining access on the second attempt.  Her asshole was tight and only split open the slightest bit he pressed his crown up against it.  Another push and he stuffed his helmet into the white woman’s rectum, watching it stretch around his girth as he guided it in.

“Oh, God!” Robin squawked, plucking Julius from between her lips.  “Fuck, it’s so thick!”

“Yeah, baby,” Day’ron replied, grunting slightly as he eased himself in, her asshole gripping him tight.  “That’s that real girth, huh?  Not like that pencil dick whiteboy you married to.  Bet he ain’t even need lube to get in this muh’fucker!”

Laughter spread across the room, others making digs at this middle aged white man they’d never met.

Day’ron spread her asscheek and thrusted slowly, feeding her the first few inches.  It was the tightest hole he’d ever been in and he had no choice but to work his way in gradually.  Even Isaiah and Julius slowed their thrusts to sync them with their friend, allowing her to adjust to the third slab of meat getting stuffed into her body.  And if anything required adjusting to, it was Day’ron’s thick black cock.  She’d taken a few dicks in her ass in her time, but the width of this one made those other ones feel like a fingertip. 

The pace increased and Robin mewled incessantly around Julius’ cock as that huge black snake began to slither through her backdoor passage.  Soon all three men were pumping in unison, driving into her with perfectly synchronised thrusts.  Julius gripped the back of her head, feeding her his long dark cock and not stopping until his tip touched the back of her throat.  Day’ron’s fingers were sunk deep into her asscheek, keeping it spread as he slammed into her anal cavity.  While Isaiah simply thrusted as hard as he could, balls slapping against the top of her thigh as he drove his cock to the base.

Robin was in heaven.  Never in her life had she been so full, so utterly stuffed with incredible length and impossible, hole-stretching girth.  Her body was on fire, sharp jolts of pleasure starting at her core and radiating out to her furthest extremities.  She’d never been fucked like this before and the loud screams muffled by Julius’ pipe were a testament to that.  The last two men climbed up onto the bed, kneeling beside their friends.  Robin was keen to accommodate them, anyway she could.  Gripping hold of their thick twin cocks, her fists pumped back and forth, jerking them as best she could as she was fucked to within an inch of her life.

The pressure within her was growing and it needed release.  Her arms were trembling.  Her ass and pussy were sore from the furious pounding.  And her throat was hoarse, having screamed herself senseless for the past five minutes.  Isaiah saw her clit throbbing as he pummelled her snatch, and he knew exactly what was coming next.

“Shit, boy!  Bitch is ‘bout to BURST!”

Gripping his cock at the base, he wrenched himself free, just in time for a hot burst of fluid to spray his abs and groin, drops of fluid dripping from his shaft.  Day’ron kept thrusting and she squirted again, drenching the sheets and carpet.

“Dayum!” Isaiah exclaimed.

He’d seen women squirt before but never like that.  Robin was going off like a firehose, soaking everything in sight!  The tremors finally ceased and Robin felt an emptiness like never before as all her holes were evacuated at once.  There was a shuffle of the pack as the men switched holes, two guys tapping out as two more entered the fray.  Kneeling at her side, Day’ron pushed his thick cock past her gaping lips and Robin tasted her asshole as he plugged her mouth shut. 

Jayson and Royce were well rested from their extended break, and boy, did it show.  No sooner had they laid claim to her pussy and ass, were the two men slamming into her like a pair of pistons.  Jayson’s cock sunk into the depths of her rectum, huge black balls slapping against her asscheek.  And when he pulled back, Royce buried himself to the hilt in her pussy, globs of precum left behind on the anchor’s cervix.  And if that wasn’t enough, Day’ron’s cock was tunnelling through her oral cavity, his ridiculous girth stretching her throat to its limits.

The pleasure was out of this world.  Robin had never experienced anything like it, each new thrust seeming to escort her to higher levels of pure, unadulterated ecstasy.  The guys didn’t let up for a second and Robin had barely recovered from her previous orgasm when another hit her with the force of a truck.  She didn’t squirt this time but the violent convulsions tearing through her middle-aged frame were every bit as intense as the previous climax.

“Got damn!” said Royce, her pussy gripping him as she came.  “Bitch is relentless!”

His friends nodded, murmurs of agreement returned from all around him.  The group had fucked some pretty bad bitches in their time but this woman was a cut above the rest.  All five men were hung beyond belief and fucked like African Gods.  But Robin took all they had to throw at her and did so with aplomb.  Her asshole and pussy were equally receptive, greeting each thrust with an appreciative squeeze.  Her throat seemed endless and she was able to take Day’ron’s thick rod all the way to the hilt without so much as a flinch.  And if that wasn’t enough, her hands reached for the last two cocks, stroking vigorously as she was pounded into next July.  The men kept thrusting and it wasn’t long before Robin had cum once more, squealing around the cock in her mouth as yet another powerful orgasm rocked her body to the core.

There was a momentary reprieve as the men slowed their thrusts and she was able to lavish some attention on the three men in front of her.  Prying his cock from down her throat, Day’ron stroked his now very saliva-wet shaft as Robin dipped down lower, swallowing up one of his balls.  Sucking and slurping at his oversized orbs, her salivary glands were putting in a double shift as she doused them both spittle, ensuring that his ballsack was every bit as slick as his big black cock.  Licking back up the length of his shaft, she stuffed his crown between her lips as she stroked his rod, coaxing precum from the slit. 

Then it was Isaiah’s turn.  Robin took her time to worship his cock, paying special attention to his crown, which was more swollen and pronounced than some of the others.  Swirling her tongue around it, she encircled his tip several times over, regularly altering the speed and direction.  Then she moved down to the bottom, curling her fingers around his helmet while she wrapped her lips around the base.  Tenderly stroking his swollen crown, drops of precum oozed from his slit as she slid her lips along the side of his shaft, wetting his cock from bottom to top.

Puckering her lips, she gave his cock a kiss goodbye, leaving behind a thick string of spittle as she moved onto Julius.  He wasn’t as thick as the others, so Robin had no trouble in taking him down her throat, which she proceeded to do on several occasions, even poking out her tongue to lick his ballsack as she took his cock to the hilt.

“Oh, shit!” Julius grinned.  “She showin’ off now.”

Robin looked at him, returning a grin of her own as she plucked his cock between her lips, spitting out a jet of saliva that splattered across his crown.  Pumping his cock with her fist, she smeared the spittle up and down his shaft then steered it back between her lips, vanishing his length once more. 

The guys were engrossed.  So much so that they didn’t even noticed that their friends had pulled out and her other two holes were free for the taking.  Assuming the position, Isaiah laid back across the mattress, his long black cock pointing up towards the ceiling.  Robin straddled him and lowered herself onto it, giving him her ass in the reverse cowgirl position.  She felt his girth stretch as she dropped down onto it, sliding right down until her asscheeks were flush with his abs.  Then Julius stepped forward, pushing his cock up against her pussy and guiding it in with a single thrust.

“Oh, my fucking God!” Robin gasped, cumming on the spot as the two men entered her.

Then they started thrusting- hard- ramming their cocks into both her holes.  Jayson and Day’ron climbed up onto the bed and stood either side of her, their dicks primed and ready to suck.  Robin obliged them, looking into Jayson’s eyes as she took him between her lips, eyelids fluttering as she was savagely penetrated.  Day’ron felt the tight embrace of her jerking fists as she reached up and stroked him, veins pulsing up and down his shaft.

Robin came quickly and in shuddering fashion, then the men changed places, refilling her holes and pounding her body anew.  And so it continued for the best part of an hour.  The men switched places at regular intervals, bending her body into positions she hadn’t even known existed.  She came over and over, each and every climax more thunderous than the last.  Then, once they’d dished out more orgasms than most men manage in a year, the guys were ready to unleash some of their own.

Jayson was first.  Sinking to the balls in her sheath-tight pussy, a deep grunt surged forth from his lips as he unloaded, shooting copiously into her disused womb.  Day’ron was next, and he slammed savagely into her anal cavity until he too erupted, painting her inner walls white with an ungodly amount of hot, thick spunk.  But it didn’t end there, and with two warm loads warming her deepest innards, Robin felt the surge of blood pumping through Isaiah as she kissed the base of his schlong.  She knew what was coming next, and the former Miss Ohio scarcely had time to brace herself before a third thick wad shot past her tonsils, pooling in the pit of her belly.

The guys pulled out and Robin was helped to the floor.  Kneeling on the plush cream carpet, Royce and Julius stood either side of her, stroking their cocks as they pointed them at her face. 

“Get ready, Miss Meade,” said Julius, following his warning with a mighty blast of spunk that covered her from the nose up. 

Cum splattered across her forehead, leaving streaks in her hair and covering both of her eyes, while thick, gooey drops dripped from the end of her nose.  Royce followed a second later, aiming a little lower and firing across her mouth and chest.  Long stripes of cum splattered across her lips, thick spunky icicles hanging from her chin, while both her tits were more or less plastered, a few stray ropes even dotting her stomach and waist. 

“Wow!” said Robin, looking down at her cum-drenched torso.  “You guys didn’t hold back!”

“We never hold back, baby,” said Royce.  “Now open that mouth.  Got some mo’ fo’ dat ass.”

Robin parted her lips and kept them open as Royce squeezed at the tip of his prick, pushing out the last few drops of spunk.  Julius did the same and soon her mouth was almost full again.  Robin closed her lips and swallowed, then used an index finger to scoop up the ropes of cum streaking her face and chest, returning it to her mouth several times to suck it clean.

“Mmm!” she purred, licking her lips as she savoured the flavour.  “You guys taste good.”

“Damn!” said Dayron, stroking his cock.  “Bitch lovin’ that nut!”

“Ready for some mo’, baby?” asked Jayson, helping the brunette to her feet.

“You guys aren’t done?!” Robin replied, stunned by their endurance and stamina.  Her husband would have been fast asleep long ago.

Isaiah laughed.  “Sheeet, does it look like we done, bitch?”

“Hope yo’ ass ain’t done, Miss Meade,” Royce chimed in, “‘cause we jus’ gettin’ started.”  He turned to his homies.  “Aight, who goin’ first?”

“Right hurr,” said Julius.

Stepping forward, he grabbed Robin by the wrist and pulled her to feet. 

“Getcho ass on the bed,” he instructed, slapping her ass as he steered her towards it.

Robin climbed onto the bed and the black man followed her, putting her in his favourite position- pronebone.  Propping herself up on her elbows, Robin stared forward at the headboard ahead of her as she laid across her stomach on the mattress.  Grabbing her hips, he pulled her up a little putting her pussy at the perfect angle to shove his dick into.  Straddling her legs, one hand stayed on her hip while the other grabbed his cock.  Pushing it against her slit, he felt the remnants of the last man’s load as he guided himself in, sheathing himself to the nuts.  Robin gasped as she felt him enter, sweaty brown hair whipping across her shoulders as she turned back to look at him.

His friends gathered around the bed, watching on and stroking themselves as they awaited their turn.  Grabbing two handfuls of ass, Julius remained on his knees as he started thrusting, slamming her ass with his pelvis and rippling both her cheeks.  Every thrust sent his dick in deep and he could feel his homie’s spunk still trickling out of her as he drilled through her tight pink pussy.  Robin started moaning, the volume increasing every time his thick brown helmet made contact with her cervix, his girth stretching her with every thrust.

Leaning down into a pushup position, Julius’ guns got quite the workout as he worked his broad body up and down, pumping down into Robin’s snatch.  He didn’t hold back, putting his body weight behind each thrust, her plump ass the perfect pillow to slam his pelvis into.  Robin’s head fell into the pillows, screams muffled by the expensive stuffing as that thick black cock drove into the depths of her pussy.

“Get her head outta there, dawg,” said Day’ron.  “I wanna hear her scream!”

Returning to his knees, Julius gripped a handful of glossy brown hair and gave it sharp yank, pulling her face from the pillows.  Holding her hair like a makeshift ponytail, he used it for leverage as he plowed her harder, slapping her ass every five or six thrusts.

“Oh, fuck yes!  Fuck me!” Robin screamed, her head tilted up towards the ceiling.  “Pound my pussy with that big black cock!”

Cheers were returned from around the room, some of the guys offering their own brand of encouragement as the TV MILF was pounded into a coma.

“Yeah, let’s hear that shit, baby,” Jayson hollered.  “Tell my boy how much you luh’ that dick!”

“I love it,” said Robin, panting out the words in soft, almost gasping tones.

“Sheet, man, I didn’t hear that, Jul’,” said Jayson.  “How ‘boutchu?”

“I ain’t hear shit,” said Julius, railing ever harder.  “Think da bitch need to speak up.”

He slapped her ass again- extra hard this time- and Robin took that as her cue.

“FUCK!  I love your FUCKING…BLACK…COCK!” she screamed, the last three words punctuated by the loud slaps of his pelvis on her plump and meaty ass.

“Yeah, boy,” Jayson grinned.  “That’s what I’m talkin’ bout, right thur.  Pound dat pussy.”

Julius took his homies advice, slamming ever harder into Robin’s tight snatch.  One more thrust and her body was racked once more by violent tremors.  She’d lost count by this stage of how many times she’d cum, but every new orgasm seemed more intense than the one that preceded it. 

“Uhhh, ‘bout to nut in this pussy,” Julius warned, his voice straining as he drove his dick into Robin’s snatch.

A few more thrusts and he let loose, flooding her pussy with a tidal wave of piping hot jism that splashed her inner walls.

Julius pulled out, leaving Robin panting into the pillows, cum leaking from her snatch as he climbed down from the bed.  Royce replaced him, laying on his back beside Robin and wrapping his arms around her.

“Getcho’ ass up here,” he said as he pulled her up onto him.

Planting her feet either side of his legs, Robin moved under his direction as he held her above him, his cock pointing up at the ceiling.  Clasping his dick at the base, he pointed the crown at her asshole as he lowered her onto it.  Her butthole split open and Robin groaned as she slid her ass down the black man’s pole, not stopping until she reached the base.  Gripping her hips, he lifted her up to the tip then pulled her down again, her ass cheeks smacking against his abs. 

He needed some help and Robin provided it, performing perfectly executed squats atop his muscular form.  Royce moved his hands to her ass, feeling her plump cheeks ripple as they crashed down onto his pelvis, the slaps of flesh on flesh reverberating around the hotel suite.  His friends watched intently, enjoying the sight of her titties bouncing as she worked her ass up and down their buddy’s dick.

“Yeah, dassit, baby.  Get dat dick!” Isaiah encouraged.  “You luh that shit, huh?”

Robin was too busy riding Royce’s dick to give him an answer, so Day’ron did it for her.

“Yeah, boy!  Bitch goin’ cray fo’ dat BBC!  Bounce on that shit, baby.  Show us how much you love black dick!”

Robin did as instructed.  Working her hips at a faster pace, she slammed her ass into his abs, impaling herself repeatedly on his thick black rod. 

“FUCK!  FUCK!  FUCK!” she screamed, each word punctuated the loud slapping of light flesh on dark.  “FUCK!  Your black cock is SO fucking good!”

Royce latched onto her hips, holding her steady as he took control.  Lifting her up to around mid-shaft, he gave himself some space to thrust into and kept her there as I bucked his black ass off the bed, driving his cock into her pussy.

“FUUUCCCKKK!!!” Robin screamed.  The sudden momentum switch had caught her off guard and she scarcely had a chance to prepare herself before that veiny black monster was pumped up into her snatch.

“Yeah, muh’fucker!” Jayson exclaimed.  “Show that white bitch who’s boss!”

Robin thrummed her clit, her hand moving nearly as fast as Royce’s pelvis as it smacked against her asscheeks.  Her legs began to shake and her facial features contorted violently as she strummed herself senseless, that huge black cock slamming into her asshole on an endless loop.  Pulling away her fingers at the very last second, a clear jet of sizzling fluids sprayed forth from her throbbing cunt, spraying every man in a two foot radius.

“Oh, DAMN!” Day’ron hollered, his black cock sprinkled with squirt juice.  “Bitch goin’ off like a firehose!”

The final spurt of cum had scarcely left her pussy when she felt Royce harden even further in the depths of her ass.

“Oh, shit.  Get ready, Miss Meade,” the black man warned.  “Gon’ fill yo’ ass UP!”

Pulling her to the base one final time, he kept her there as his bellend erupted, blasting hot streaks of cum deep into her large intestine.  Warmth filled her insides, and her pussy spasmed once more, firing out a small jet of squirt juice as Royce’s thick spunk painted her colon white.  He took a moment to recover then pulled her up by her meaty hips, a gooey mess of steaming jism slopping out of her ass and down onto his cock.

“Clean dis shit up,” he said, pointing to the wad of goop now trickling down his long black shaft.

Robin nodded and knelt on the bed, wrapping her lips around his helmet and plunging to the hilt.  Sucking hard, she slurped all the cum from his shaft, swallowing it whole as she pried his dick from her mouth. 

Royce climbed down from the bed as Isaiah stepped up to the edge, grabbing Robin’s legs and pulling her towards him.  Leaning over, he wrapped his arms around her back and scooped her up, hauling her into the air.  Wrapping her arms around his shoulders, she held on tightly as he grabbed his cock, angling it up towards her.  Dropping her down slowly, her lips spread around the tip of his penis, her pussy stretching as he slipped inside.

“Mmm, wow!” Robin purred.  Even now, she was still so amazed by the size of each man, all so much bigger than what she had at home.

Lowering her slowly, her pussy slid down the length of his shaft, finally stopping when she reached the base.  His balls were flush with her taint and in this position she could really feel how deep he was inside her.  Keeping her there for just a few seconds, he gripped her thighs as he pulled her upwards, lifting her back to the tip.  Then before the horrible empty feeling had a chance to wash over her, Robin was dropped back down to the hilt, the sudden influx of so much thick dark meat almost taking the wind out of her.

“Uhh!  Oh my god!” she gasped, her eyes bulging wide.

Isaiah left her there, letting her revel in the force of the plunge.  Then he did it again.  Pulling her up to the top and dropping her down again just as quickly.  His homies watched on intently, enjoying the sight of the gorgeous white MILF getting repeatedly impaled on their friend's big dick.  His cock sunk into her depths and Robin screamed each time his crown touched her g-spot. 

“Yeah, boy!” Julius hollered.  “Wreck dat white pussy!”

Robin’s arms began to shake as they clung to Isaiah’s shoulders, each deep plunge to the hilt hitting her harder than the one that preceded it.  Dropping her to the base one final time, Isaiah held her steady as he bucked his strong black hips, unleashing a flurry of thrusts that sent his huge dark cock rocketting up into her pussy. 

“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” screamed Robin as he delivered each thrust, signing off with a drawn out “FFFUUUCCCKKK!!!” as he delivered the final blow. 

Her pussy clenched tighter as she came, gripping his shaft so tight that he could probably have held her up by his penis alone.  He waited until her grip on him loosened then pulled her off his cock, lowering her to her knees.  Curling his fingers around his shaft, he pointed his cock at Robin as he started jerking, knuckles shuffling from bellend to base.

“Open yo’ mouth,” he instructed and Robin complied, parting her lips as wide they’d go.

His huge crown rested on her lower lip and a few more pumps of his shaft were all it took to let loose a torrent of semen that practically filled her mouth to the brim.  Squeezing the tip of his prick, he pushed out the last few clinging droplets then wiped his cock against her lip. 

“Close them lips, baby,” said Isaiah, stroking his still hard cock.  “Swallow dat shit.”

Robin closed her mouth, and with a single gulp that huge wad of jism had pooled in the pit of her stomach.  Robin licked her lips, lapping up stray drops of spunk.  Isaiah stepped aside and Day’ron moved in, scooping her up off the floor and tossing her onto the bed.  She landed in a heap on the mattress, locks of messy brown hair brushing across her face as Day’ron climbed up, joining her on the bed. 

Laying out across the plush white linens, she propped herself up on her elbows as Day’ron crawled on top of her, pressing his lips against hers.  He kissed her deeply, his writhing tongue exploring the inner contours of her mouth.  She wrapped her arms around him as their tongues entangled, running her hands down his sculpted back and down to his ass cheeks.  She felt his tip pry against her drippy wet slit and she gripped down on his ass the moment he thrusted forward, splitting her open and steering inside.

She moaned into his mouth and kept on kissing him as he started thrusting, plunging deeper with every row of his hips.  His tip touched her cervix and Robin gasped as their lips came apart, unleashing a deep moan towards the hotel ceiling.  It was then that she noticed the phones, pointed at her from every direction.

“Smile fo’ the camera, Miss Meade,” laughed Jayson, shooting a close up of her face as it lit up in the throes of pleasure. 

“Yo’ hubby gon’ luh dis shit!” Royce exclaimed, pointing his camera at her pussy and capturing the sheer enormity of the thick black phallus that was thrusting into it. 

“No!” she protested, panting heavily as Day’ron bucked those strong black hips, slamming his dick into her cunt.  “You…uhhh…you can’t!”

Julius laughed.  “What’sa matter, girl?  Hubby ain’t know you out cruisin’ fo’ black dick?”

“No, he…he does, but we…we haven’t discussed…”

“So hubby cool wi’ you gettin’ fucked but sendin’ him videos is a step too far?” Isaiah chimed in, drawing laughter from around the room.

“Y-yes.”

“So what you do?” asked Jayson.  “Go home and tell his ass ‘bout all the black dick you been gettin’?”

“Uhh…yeah.”

“And he like hearin’ that, huh?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Well shit, baby, if he like hearin’ ‘bout that shit then fo sho his ass gon’ like the visual,” Royce put out there.  “How ‘bout we send him some shit an’ see what he say?  Show him what some real dick look like.  Bet yo’ ass he gon’ like it.”

Robin thought for a moment.  Her husband did love hearing about her interracial exploits, that much was true.  But they’d never discussed the sending of erotic materials and she feared that it might be more than Tim could handle.  Plus, with celebrities getting hacked left, right and centre, having content such as that on her phone might not be the best of ideas.  Forget her marriage, if videos leaked of HLN’s lead anchor getting fucked by a group a black men less than half her age then her career would go up in smoke. 

Though in spite of her better judgement, there was something about it that she found curiously appealing.  She could just picture the look on her husband’s face when he saw first hand the sheer size of the beautiful black cocks that she’d taken in all her holes.  Royce was right; he would like it.  And so would she. 

“Alright,” she said.  “But just one, OK?”

“Sho thang, baby,” Julius grinned, texting her husband’s number to all of his friends.

Needless to say, Tim’s phone pretty much blew up for the next hour straight, his inbox besieged with more pics and videos than he knew what to do with.  The first was a five minute clip of his wife getting railed by a big black dick while the guy’s friends all stood and watched, hollering encouragement.  The video came equipped with a number of closeups- shots of her pussy stretching around the black man’s girth and closeups of her face, looking absolutely dickdrunk as she took her pounding. 

Another clip was shot almost exclusively from right in front of her.  The guy could be seen slamming into her in the background, but mostly it focused on her face- eyelids a flutter, eyes rolling into the back of her head as she got the big black dicking of a lifetime. 

“Speak to your hubby, Miss Meade,” came a voice from behind the camera.  “Tell him how much you luh that dick.”

“Oh my God,” she purred, “I love this big black dick, Tim.  I’m getting fucked so fucking good.”

“Tell him how much bigger it is than his.”

“Fuck, baby, it’s huge!  So much bigger than your little white pencil dick.”

Something happened out of shot and it made Robin squeal at the top of her voice, staring listlessly into the lens of the camera.

“Oh, shit, whiteboy!  I think my homie just nutted in yo’ bitch’s snatch!  That right, baby?  Yo’ ass just get filled up?”

“Uh huh.  Oh my God, Tim!  My pussy is so fucking full of this black stud’s cum!  Fuck, it’s so thick and warm!”

Day’ron pulled out and the cameras stayed on Robin as Jayson climbed onto the bed, laying his strong black body on hers. 

Back in Atlanta, Tim was perched on the edge of his marital bed, gleefully jerking off to the videos he’d been sent when another dropped into his inbox.  Opening it up, his cock stiffened further as the image of his loving wife locked in a heated embrace with a black man half her age filled the screen of his phone.  Her mouth came free from his and a deep groan flew forth from her lips before the greedy young stud devoured her once again.  The cameraman panned down to the news anchor’s pussy, capturing the moment that the recently inserted black cock thrusted into it with a deep, penetrating stroke. 

The camera zoomed out, capturing a full body shot of Robin as she lay underneath the young black hunk.  Arms wrapped around his back, she traced her fingers through his dreadlocks as they passionately kissed one another, the black man rolling his muscular hips as he drove his cock into her pussy.  Tim was amazed- fiercely exhilarated and massively turned on.  He’d never seen his wife in such a state of lust.  Every thrust into her hot MILF pussy seemed to fill her body with ecstasy.  Tim’s dick grew harder by the second and he stroked himself to climax in a matter of seconds, remaining thoroughly rigid as he watched his wife getting plowed.

Then he heard his wife’s shrill voice pour from speakers of his phone.

“Oh my God!  Fuck, you’re so deep!” she squealed, well aware of the cameras in her face but now totally ignoring her husband as the dark-skinned hunk railed his cock into her pussy.

She could feel him throbbing, his swollen crown twitching in her deepest recesses.  He was about to cum and Robin wanted nothing more than to be flooded with a black man’s jism one last time before the evening drew to a close.  Cameras stayed on her from every angle as she looked Jayson square in his dark brown eyes, begging him for the warm cream filling he was so close to giving her.

“Mmm, yes!  Cum for me, honey.  I want to feel that hot cum deep in my tight white pussy.  Cum for me, baby.  Fill me up.”

That was all the incentive that Jayson required.  One last thrust and he remained ballsdeep inside her.  Head craning upward, veins popped in his neck as he stared at the wall ahead of him, his body straining from head to toe.

“URGHHH!!!  FUCK!  ‘BOUT TO NUT IN THIS BITCH!  FUUUUCCCKKK!!!”

His balls emptied and Robin came on the spot as a quart of piping hot spunk was blasted straight into her womb. 

“Oh, yes!” she squealed.  “That’s it, baby!  Fill mommy up.  Give me every last drop!”

Undoubtedly the biggest of the night, she could feel his load swimming about inside as he kept on firing, splashing her inner walls with countless ropes of off-white jism. 

Tim was tugging himself raw as we watched it all unfold, and the look of pure ecstasy etched across his wife’s face was the final trigger that tipped him over the edge.  Jerking his cock at a mile a minute, his dick erupted like Mount Vesuvius, spurting semen every which way.  His cum was nowhere near as thick or virile as the load in his wife’s pussy, but the orgasm that accompanied it was just as intense.  He fell back in a stupor onto the sheets of his marital bed, drained of all his cum and most of his energy too.

Back in the hotel, Jayson pried his cock from Robin’s tight twat, a thick load of hot, creamy spunk slopping out after him and pooling on the bedsheets.  The guys sent one last video to the anchor’s husband, showing him just how much cum had filled his wife’s pussy, then went off in search of their clothes.

Robin stayed sprawled across the bed, a look of contentment etched across her face as the last of Jayson’s load dripped from out of her snatch.  She watched as the men re-dressed, some high-fiving or exchanging words and jokes about their latest sexual conquest.  Robin took a moment to reflect, thinking of all the pleasure she’d been given and trying to hazard a guess at how many orgasms she’d had.  Ten?  Twenty?  Thirty?  She was truly none the wiser. 

The guys finished dressing and grabbed a few drinks from the minibar before they bid their host adieu. 

“Later, Miss Meade. Yo’ ass know how to fuck!”

“We gon’ bounce, baby.  Hit us up next time you in town.”

“Bye, boys,” Robin smiled, waving at them as they left the room. 

She checked her phone and saw that her husband had sent her a text.

Wow, baby!  You sure can pick ‘em.  Those guys fucked the hell out of you.  Hope you came as much as I did.  Love you, baby.  Can’t wait to do this again!

Robin grinned and texted back.

Me too, baby.  Me too.

END
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Dexter07, vasguard, paulielove

vasguard

Re: Alone in the Dark (Robin Meade)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2023, 04:26:35 PM »
Awesome Robin Meade story!! Very well written!!

The following users thanked this post: DarkSwordsman

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA