Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Hide The Flash feat. Alexandra Daddario  (Read 2551 times)

Blackjack

Hide The Flash feat. Alexandra Daddario
« on: March 29, 2023, 05:22:27 PM »

The concept of a worldwide lockdown in any year seemed to be alien to the average population but to be in the twenty-first century and have one?

That seemed even more preposterous to me. That was the world we were living in though. I had gotten back to my parent’s home from college after the faculty decided that the entire school would be locked down. Flying to the local airport and then driving home, all the while wearing a mask was very odd, having to wipe my glasses clean every so often to ensure that I could actually see was just as odd. The ride home though, for what it was worth, was actually quite nice and relaxing.

I had gotten back to my home state and I could only imagine that arriving at my parent’s new house would be a different experience from the place where I had grown up. A single child to two Doctors, I was typically buried inside a book or some sort of academic study and that was probably how I got to where I was. Now though, now my parents lived in a gated community in the hills of Hollywood and as the large gates closed behind my crappy rental car I felt like I was actually a pretty big deal!

Still weird that the world was as it was though.

My phone’s screen showed my path was getting shorter and shorter until I came to a stop at one of the two houses at the end of the street. My parents were standing in the drive, talking to a brunette woman who looked like she was the owner of the next house? I wasn’t sure but as my car rolled towards the house, all three of them turned to look at the car and my parents seemed to explode at the sight. They waved the woman away who happily turned on her heel and made her way back into the home. My mom and dad took some steps to the side to give me the room to pull my car onto the drive. With a tap of the screen of my dad’s phone, the door to the garage opened up and I was able to park the rental up inside there. As soon as I got out of the car, my parents were on me with tight hugs and kisses and the idea of a lockdown was all but stripped from my mind.

A half-hour of catch up had turned into hours which had turned into learning about their own schedules and I learned that they would be going out of town for the last half of the week. That wasn’t what I had been expecting, I had been expecting an early summer break but having my own free time would also be bliss in of itself. The night had gone on and when I woke up the next morning, I had found the note from my parents saying that they had not only taken my rental back to the airport but they had left me alone for an extra day.

The day looked like it was going to be a bright one, I hadn’t opted for too much to do for the day so spending it in the garden for some working out and just catching some rays would definitely beat being stuck in the college lab all day. Just wearing a vest and some basketball shorts, I walked out from the lounge of the house and onto the patio area where my parent's sun loungers sat as well as a wine cooler and also the barbecue my father would have no doubt hoped to put to good use over the summer. He had always talked about how he wanted to do a big summer get-together and entertain the whole neighbourhood. Probably wasn’t going to be happening now but the idea was there and there was always next year.

Walking onto the freshly cut grass, I made my way down towards the middle of the garden, walking with no real purpose other than to just enjoy the sunshine and not be in class. Just casually walking, I was distracted by the sound of a voice calling to me. Looking to my left and then to my right, I spotted the brunette who was peering over the fence, looking into my garden.

“Hi! Nice to meet you!” She called out, offering me a polite wave. Almost dumbstruck, I walked over to her, matching the wave.

“Nice to meet you too! I’m Scott.”

“Catharine, you’re May and Adam’s son, right?” Catharine asked, turning her head to the side slightly.

“Yeah, I go to college at Washington but the college got closed down. So, we’re supposed to be doing remote learning but they haven’t got it set up yet. So, I’m taking the off day and enjoying myself.” I chuckled, looking at her with a warm smile.

“Do you know when you’re going to be back?” She responded, as she spoke, her face started to become a little bit… Familiar? I couldn’t place it but there was definitely something about it that wasn’t just seeing her the day before. She didn’t act like she knew what I was doing or come up with some sort of answer for me, instead, she just waited for an answer.

“I don’t think there’s actually a plan. We need to wait and see what the government wants to do with the whole country. I’m more than happy to just kick back and relax though.” I said, laughing and rubbing at the back of my neck. She laughed as well, nodding her head.

“Yeah, I bet! Did I see your parents leave this morning?”

“I only found out myself when I woke up. They did say they were leaving for the end of the week, I didn’t know that they were going to be leaving so soon. It’s going to be good to have the place to myself.” I said, turning to look at the house before looking back at her.

She opened her mouth to say something but another voice called out to her, she turned her head to look before she looked back at me.

“Sorry, that’s Alex, my sister.”

It was then that the connection hit me and I realised just who she looked like.

“Alexandra Dad-”

“Daddario! Right! Are you a fan?” So how was I supposed to tell Alexandra Daddario’s sister that I had her now infamous scene from True Detective be my only source of masturbation material? There was probably a way to phrase it but I was cut off by Cat laughing. “Never mind, I get it. Have a good day Scott!”

The brunette, Catharine, simply offered me another laugh and a wave before she disappeared from my view, presumably hopping down off the ladder or whatever it was that she was standing on. She and who I could only assume was Alexandra Daddario was talking and I couldn’t quite make out what they were saying but it sounded like a jovial conversation. Staring up at the now empty spot, I thought about what we had just been spoken about.

Would she tell her sister? Would her sister even care?

I shook my head as I chuckled to myself and turned to walk back inside of the house, I needed to get something to eat anyway so I could easily just get myself lost in my schoolwork. Moving to grab my stuff, I walked back to the patio and got to work on the long list of things that I had to get to work on. As my fingers hit the keyboard and started to tap out all the work that had been waiting for me since I had gotten on the first plane.

I had been sitting at the patio table for hours, I had worked through the sun being at the top of the sky to being hidden behind some clouds to now being down completely. My computer was ready to be recharged and as I pushed my chair back away from the table, my stomach started to growl, letting me know that I really should eat. I figured that with the sun being down and my laptop needing to be recharged, I could use that as a good reason to take a break. Walking into the kitchen, I just threw a cheap pizza in the oven and had it cooking while I tried to think about what I could do for the rest of the evening. I could really just sit on my ass and click my way through social media but I also had this whole, brand-new house to live in as well.

I knew that there was a third floor that seemed to be a good place to kick back, relax and have my pizza. So, ignoring the mental scolding that my parents would no doubt be ready to give me for not eating at the table, I made my way up the stairs and found that the very back of the house overlooked the gardens of not only my parent's house but also both of their neighbors too. They had a nice chair on a swivel sitting out facing the back of the house and I actually found myself with an incredible view with an incredible pizza just waiting for me. Taking the seat, I was able to put my feet up, kick back and enjoy the sights. Half the pizza was gone and as I reached down to grab another slice, my eyes were brought over to the right side of my view from the window. There, I could see both Catharine and Alexandra Daddario, the two famous sisters and neighbors of my parents, in their garden and playing around with a phone. They placed it down against the side of their pool and they were doing some sort of moves toward the camera, presumably for some social media clout or something. I couldn’t really blame them, they were in lockdown just like the rest of us and we all needed something to try and keep us sane so doing silly dance moves for a phone made as much sense to me as sitting on my parent's patio and doing my school work.

Grabbing the slice of pizza, I found myself no longer interested in what the rest of the view looked like and I was focused solely on the two brunettes next door. I had even turned my chair to face them, I leaned back in my chair and took the view in completely. The slice was gone as quickly as it was in my hands but my eyes were locked completely on the two women. Watching them continue to play with the phone, they would swap them around before mimicking or doing brand new moves. Every single one had my rapt attention and as they worked their own phone screen, I found myself with something of a wicked idea. The scene from True Detective was always premium masturbation material and I was always going to have something… Secret and something exclusively for me.

Grabbing my phone that had been sitting just to the left of me, I scrolled through to my camera and ended up bringing it up to look at the two women. A pang of guilt and something like pre-regret filled me briefly before I dismissed it, figuring that the videos would be on the internet anyway and the videos would no doubt be all over the internet within the hour as well. This was just a different angle from them. That was enough for me and as I angled the phone’s camera to focus on the pair, I ended up pinching at the screen to focus on Alex and then I snapped the photo. As soon as I hit the button though, I was greeted with the horrifying sight of my phone’s flash going off. And with the flash of the camera, the two women stopped and looked over toward me. I made eye contact with both of them and it was then that I saw my life flashing before my eyes. Staring at them as they stared back at me, then, Alex offered me a confused wave of her hand.

Unsure of what to do, I dropped to the floor and found myself crawling towards the door as if the fact that I wasn’t making eye contact with them anymore meant that I was invisible or something. Leaving the rather excellent pizza to one side, I was on my way down to the second floor of the house toward my bedroom. Still crawling and still praying that I was invisible. Managing to get into my private sanctuary, I crawled over to the bed and slipped up and under the covers, and just silently prayed for death to take me.

The next morning turned afternoon, and the haunting memory was still at the front of my head but even with that, I was left hoping that maybe, just maybe, the two women wouldn’t think anything of it and I would be able to just go about the rest of the lockdown without either a) having to think about it ever again and b) never seeing them in person again. Both were very unlikely but it was definitely something to think about. Dressing in what couldn’t be called classy clothes, I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen. Walking over to the side, I started to brew myself a good cup of coffee, passing up on the option for an energy drink, I preferred those later on in the day between classes and my usual sense of impending doom with being at an American college. As the beans began to percolate, my usual not-so-organized thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door. As soon as I opened the door, not bothering to check through the fisheye, I was floored to see that my parent’s neighbour and the source of my creeping, standing there.

Slackjawed, I struggled to find something close to a greeting when she folded her arms over her chest and cleared her throat.

“Uh, hi?”

“Hi?” I responded, just as slackjawed as I had been when I opened the door.

“I’m Alexandra… Your next-door neighbour?”

“Yeah… Hi…”

Why was I struggling for words? Like, I was supposed to be a Doctor and here I was struggling to talk to a woman. Her head tilted to the side and she watched me.

“Can I come in or should we talk about last night here?”

“Oh… Oh sure, come in!”

I took a step back and offered my arm into the door, welcoming her into my home. She studied my face for a moment before she nodded her head and walked inside. I closed the door behind her and followed her as she walked into the kitchen, her head moving around slowly as she seemed to inspect the room. I walked in behind her and sort of lingered in the doorway, looking at her and mimicking her movements of her looking around the kitchen. She turned to look at me and stopped close to the kitchen island. The table had a nice selection of bar stools wrapped around it, it looked like something that belonged in either a trendy bistro-type place or a seedy bar from the 80s. But with how colourful the room was, it was definitely the first option.

Alex helped herself and climbed up onto one of the barstools and spun around to look at me.

“So, what do you want to talk about?” I asked, feeling silly for even suggesting it. She looked at me with those big, incredible eyes of hers and offered me an incredulous look.

“I think we know what we’re going to talk about.” She stated, almost flatly as she leaned back resting against the edge of the island.

“Okay… Okay.”

“You’re training to be a Doctor?”

“Yeah, working towards being in some sort of nature reserve. Get to go see another country maybe? Australia, South Africa, or some South American country. There’s got to be a place where I can kick back, do my job, and get a real social life going on. Hell, maybe finally get a girlfriend too.”

And there was one of my biggest shames. Twenty-one years old and never even had a girlfriend. I’d held hands with a girl when I was in elementary school, of course, and even made out with some girls too but never really had a proper, real relationship.

“Finally get a girlfriend?” Alexandra asked, turning to look at me before climbing onto one of the chairs at the kitchen island. “Finally get a girlfriend?” She repeated and I could feel the pink of embarrassment flushing to my cheeks as if to further accentuate the point.

“Look, I get it! A guy my age should have dozens of notches in the bedpost,” I caught Alexandra rolling her eyes at that comment, but I continued. “But, I just didn’t.”

“So, what, have you ever made out with a girl?” She questioned, looking over to me. “Held hands with them?” She added, a teasing look on her face.

“Yes. Yes, I’ve made out with girls before and yes I’ve held hands with them too.”

“So… What about your bedpost notches?” She asked, turning her head over to look at me.

“Yes. Yes, my bedpost is entirely notchless. If that’s even a word.”

“So how did this not happen? You’re a cute guy Scott! I just… I just don’t get it?” Alexandra asked, climbing off of the bar stool and pacing up and down the kitchen in front of the fridge, pausing to inspect an orange from the fruit bowl before casually tossing it aside. Even as I studied her movements, all I was really doing was trying to hide my embarrassment. How could I really be a virgin at twenty-one years old? Looking at her and watching as she turned her head to look at me, her eyebrow arching slightly.

“I… Well…” I sighed heavily and looked down at my feet before speaking again. “When I was growing up all I got was that I was a nerd, I was too short, I was too chubby, my glasses looked weird and best of all, I was Asian. Doesn’t really work so well when I was in a school of bubbly blonde cheerleaders, high school quarter-back Young America types.”

Alexandra stopped and tilted her head to the left slightly. “Chubby?”

“Yeah, I was a very fat kid. It turns out the after-school track and a good gym subscription can do wonders for a kid.” I said, looking around and finding a photo of me from a younger age. Alexandra took it from my hand and looked at it before nodding.

“So what? No girlfriends… Ever?”

Another pang of embarrassment.

“I mean, I’ve had some. I never really got past the over-the-clothes action. So, you know, there.”

She nodded again and then stopped moving in place. She put the photo down on the counter and then turned to look at me. She looked over her shoulder towards the open door and then back to me. A sly smile was now across her face and she started to pace toward me in a slow, seductive movement.

“So, you’re just peeping on your next-door neighbour and you don't even think to ask her what she was doing? Just take photos of her? I thought you were smart?”

“I… I mean…” I started to try to explain myself but she was far too close for conversation now. She walked closer to me again, to the point where we were practically an arm's length away from each other. Then, she reached down and took hold of my right wrist with her left hand. She brought my arm up and placed it on her chest, over the top of her breast, and then, she lay her fingers on top of mine and prompted me to squeeze down on them.

“Are you smart Scott?” She asked, her big eyes heavy with lust as she looked at me. One of Alexandra’s most striking features was her eyes, but with how she had styled them today, they were like headlights beaming down the road on a pitch-black night. Her tongue snuck out of her mouth and ran over her peach-coloured lips before she let her hand go of mine and she squeezed it one more time with my own fingers. She took hold of my other hand and placed it on her other breasts, I didn’t need to be guided with this one though, both of my hands caressed her large chest as she reached up and placed her hands on my shoulders to keep us together. I was about to say something but as I squeezed her breasts again, I actually found myself at a loss for words.

“Good boy.” She added, a wicked smirk on her face as she took her hand off of my shoulder and reached down to grab at my dick over the sweats I had opted to wear. It was already rock hard at the contact of her chest and as I felt her nipples harden under her top it became very obvious just what was going to happen between the two of us. Her fingers curled around my dick and slowly she moved her hand up and down, stroking at me. “Over the clothes action huh? Like this?” She said, smirking at me.

“Not… Not like this.” I said, loving the feeling of someone touching my dick and the feeling of Alex’s heavy breasts in my hand. Holding onto them, I took the chance and squeezed her breast. The fact that I was holding onto the woman I had been creeping on, not twenty-four hours ago and her incredible chest was not lost on me. I looked over at her, our eyes meeting and locked on as I offered her breast another squeeze, and then her tongue crept out to roll over her plump lips.

“You like it?”

“I… Yeah, I do.”

“You know I have another one right?” She said with a wicked smile on her face. Before I even had a chance to respond though, she took hold of my other hand and placed it on her other breast. My heart actually skipped a beat when I had both of my hands on her chest. As if on cue, I squeezed down on both of them, a giggle escaping Alexandra’s lips as she pushed them forward so I could get a firmer hold on them.

“And just how long have you been thinking about this?”

“About… Having a pair of breasts in my hand?”

“Or just mine.”

“Well… Yours since True Detective.”

“2014 huh? Were you a naughty boy… Wait. 2014? How old ARE you? You’ve been a virgin since-”

“Yes. I know. I’m twenty-one. I know, alright?” I said, regretfully letting go of her chest and turning away, the shame of my virginity coming back to the front of my mind. I sighed and shook my head. Turning back to face her, she had her head tilted to the side. I actually pondered on it for a moment. “You know, I think it was then that I first joined the softball league.”

“Oh really? That True Detective scene made you want to lose weight?”

“I think so.”

Alexandra chuckled and reached up, taking hold of me by the lapel of my button-up shirt, spinning me around so I could sit on the kitchen seat. Then, she walked forward and grabbed hold of the bottom of her shirt, slowly pulling it up over her flat stomach and then her tits, giving me my own personal view of THAT scene with her. Licking my lips, my eyes were focused on her chest and as they were freed from her shirt, they even bounced ever so slightly just like in the scene from True Detective.

“I suppose you haven’t seen breasts like this before have you?” She asked, throwing her shirt over her shoulder and then flicking her hair over her shoulder.

Flabbergasted, I just shook my head.

“No. No, I suppose your college and high school would never have them like this, would they?”

Again, I shook my head.

“Scott, you know you can talk right?”

“I… No. No, I’ve never seen anything like them.”

“Oh yes, you have! You told me you watched True Detective with me in it.” She giggled, her breasts shaking ever so slightly again. ”I suppose you just haven’t seen them this close.”

“No. Never this close.”

“Did you want to touch them again?” She asked, taking another step closer to me and not even giving me a chance to answer. He took my hands by the wrist and lifted both of them up, planting them on her breasts. With them back in my hands, I was feeling much less awkward about them. Squeezing down on them gently, I lifted my fingers up to her left breast’s nipple, tweaking it gently. The sound from Alex made her coo in pleasure, letting me take the initiative. Leaning in, I wrapped my lips around the hard nub, rolling my tongue over her nipple before lightly biting down on it, listening to every single sound she made. While I was a virgin, I wasn’t stupid. I had read things online to try and prepare myself for something like this. My teeth slipped from side to side before I rolled my tongue over the hard nub.

My mouth left her breast and I moved over to the other one, listening to her moaning at my touch. I could feel her hands in my hair and she knitted them into my scalp, lightly guiding me around and showing me where to touch her body. My hands held onto her hips, keeping her close as I worshipped her generous chest. Swapping from breast to breast, I had lost count of the kisses and nibbles I gave to them. I could have been going at her breasts for hours at this point but the feeling of THE Alexandra Daddario’s chest between my lips and in my hands was the only thing I was concentrating on. She raked her fingers through my hair before she pulled me away from her chest.

“Okay, you’ve touched them. Let’s see what else they can do?” She asked, her hands on my shoulders before she ran them down the front of my shirt. She slowly dropped down to a squatting position before she moved onto her knees in front of me. Looking up at me, she had a wicked grin on her face, almost as if she was enjoying this just as much as I was going to. Her hands moved to her chest, gently pulling them apart, Alex dropped her face down and let a loose strand of saliva drip from her lips and down onto her chest. We both watched the spit drop from her mouth and onto her chest. She looked back up at me and flashed me another wink before she spat down against her cleavage. Pulling them apart lightly, she let some more spit drool out of her mouth to catch the inside of her breast.

She pressed her chest together, my cock sandwiched between each of her incredible tits. She looked up at me with her large, incredible eyes and she started to lift her chest up and down. She moved her arms forward slightly, her arms pinning her tits together and making them an even tighter vice around my dick. She then leaned her head forward and let another string of spit fall from her mouth, trickling down onto my cock and down to the inside of her chest as well. My dick felt like it was in heaven, not only with Alexandra Daddario’s tits wrapped around it but also with her saliva and spit dripping on it and around it. Her hands came up and held onto her large breasts and she started to slowly lift them up and down, fucking my dick with her chest.

The feeling of her soft skin on my dick made my eyes flitter in delight and as she brought them up and down, she spat on it again, the spit was really starting to lather up her breasts and it felt how I imagined a blowjob must have felt. I wanted to lean my head back and really enjoy the feeling but my eyes were locked on her incredible ones. Her whole body was like a Goddess’ come to life but with her eyes peering up at me, it was like I was living in a different world. She moved her arms forward again, keeping her large tits wedged around me and one more strand of spit hit my dick and her tits.

“They are nice and shiny now huh?” She asked, bringing me out of my stupor and making me have to try and conjure some words.

“I… Yeah. They’re incredible!”

“Better than the TV scene?”

“So much better!”

“Good boy.” She teased, her arms sliding up and down, making her tits feel so much tighter wrapped around me. She kept sliding her breasts up and down before she started to switch up the rhythm, sliding her right breast up with her left down, she mirrored the move before she moved them up and down together.

“Scott…” I looked down at her, my thick cock buried between her chest. “Fuck them.”

It took me a moment to really understand what she was telling me. She moved backward a little bit, her tits still wrapped around me but encouraging me to follow her. Pulling up off the chair, I moved with her, we were in the middle of the kitchen now with the table just in front of Alex. She kept hold of her tits and held them together, she looked up at me and licked her lips as I started to move backward and forward, my dick sliding between her large chest and fucking her spit-slick tits. She cooed in pleasure, giggling at the new movement, Alex kept staring up at me, her incredibly intense eyes just focused on me as I rocked my hips backward and forward, fucking her with the sort of rhythm I expected to use when I was fucking a woman. The ideas I had were so different from what I was actually going through but I really didn’t care that my dreams weren’t real. The sensation was so different from what my hand and lotion sessions had envisioned. It was so much better than that and I was so excited to see what else would be different from my thoughts and dreams.

My hands didn’t know what to do with themselves, moving from hands on my hips to leaning forward and taking hold of the edge of the kitchen table. Using that to at least steady myself, I held onto it for dear life as I kept fucking Alexandra’s perfect rack. Rocking backward and forward and being encouraged by Alex to keep going, I continued to slide my dick in and out, I could see the head of my dick poking out from between her two tits, and with each push, it was enough to make me feel my orgasm starting to turn up on me.

“Going to cum?” She asked, holding her tits together while I kept going.

“Yeah…”

“Okay.” Alexandra said simply, her arms fell away and the lock she had on her tits broke. She licked her lips and looked up at me with a grin. “I’ve always wondered if they’d taste different.”

“What would taste different?”

“A different skin colour’s dick.” She answered simply, it did make sense too. I didn’t have a massive experience with women so I didn’t really have much of an answer for her. Simply nodding my head silently, I watched Alex move forward and take hold of my cock. Her hand held me at the base while her right hand came up to slide the inside of her palm over the head. She seemed satisfied, so she slipped her face forward and flashed her tongue over the head of my dick. The feeling of her tongue licking over my dick’s head made me shiver with delight and it made me almost cum there and then. I suppose it wouldn’t be THAT bad to blow there, but I still felt like there was more I could do. Alex’s eyes looked up at me and I could see her roll her tongue over the head of my dick before she opened her mouth and pushed my dick inside of her mouth.

Her perfect, peach-painted lips closed down around my spit-slick dick and she started to push her mouth down to suck on my cock. As Alexandra moved to push my dick a little bit further into her mouth, I could feel my dick twitching and as I looked into Alex’s eyes, she must’ve been able to feel the same thing. She knew what was coming and didn’t seem to care, her mouth slid up and down, her tongue dancing under my dick and tickling the vein and as she pushed my dick into her mouth again, pressing against her throat, it was enough to make me cum there.

Grunting, my body started to shake and tremble but as Alex pushed her mouth down and then pull her mouth up and off of my dick. A beat passed and I started to cum right there in the kitchen. Alex aimed my dick down towards her terrific tits, my cum firing all over her tits, spraying down and over them, glazing them with all of my cum which was almost the same amount of spit she had gifted them earlier. The cum launched all over them, and she didn’t even need to jerk my dick, suck on it or use her tits to further stimulate me. Instead, she just leaned back on her heels and watched as my cum fired all over her. I took in a couple of deep breaths, my eyes shut as I did my best to recover from the immense sensation of what I had gone through.

“Quick! Before you get too soft!” Alexandra’s voice carved through the pause I had. My eyes opened up and I was greeted by the sight of Alexandra moving up to bend herself over the edge of the kitchen table. She had her legs spread slightly and I could see her pussy shining with runnels of her arousal leaking down the inside of her thighs. I was still hard, just as Alexandra had suggested, and as I moved forward, I gripped hold of my dick and pushed it down towards her entrance. Awkwardly slipping my head up and down, trying to find just how to get inside of her, Alex turned her head to look at me and grabbed hold of me. She stroked it up and down before she pushed it inside of her. As soon as my dick’s head slipped past her pussy’s lips, I was able to move my hips forward and I was soon balls deep inside of her.

Moving my dick all the way inside, Alexandra pushed her hips backward to make sure every bit hit the right spots. Groaning, I had my balls pressing against her clit and as soon as my eyes opened up, I could see the side of Alexandra Daddario’s face, her impossibly bright eyes screwed shut tightly as she felt my dick inside her. As I looked at the side of my face, I realized that she had actually just taken my virginity. She opened her eyes and looked over at me, she bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head, almost as if she was encouraging me. Looking down at her, I placed my hands on her hips and held her in place as I pulled my hips back and pushed them forward, rocking into her. As I pushed inside of her, I bit down on my bottom lip and did my best to suppress my moaning, worried that it would send me back to another orgasm.

The way she felt in my hands was so silky smooth that it made me feel like I was almost touching heaven. There was so much swimming through my head as I pushed myself into her, my hands held onto her hips and I kept her in place. Rocking my hips backward and forward, every single time I slipped into her, it made her moan and that sound was enough to encourage me to keep going. While I had zero experience with actually fucking, I had read about it before. Trying to prepare, I had always said to myself. I looked at the back of her head and the side of her face, her eyes were closed tight and her mouth was open slightly as she breathed hard. Pushing into her, I made sure to try and angle my thrusting in different positions, listening to every noise that escaped her lips and trying to work out the one that brought out both the sweetest moans and also the huskiest groans of pleasure.

The sounds inside of the kitchen started to tangle together, Alex’s moans, my own moans and also the sound of skin hitting skin. It was almost enough to drive me mad with what was happening, I had never experienced anything like this before and while I assumed it would be the same with literally any other woman, here I was fucking Alexandra Daddario from behind and she was moaning for me.

Alexandra Daddario was moaning for me.

Not only that but she was wet as well! Her pussy was hugging down on my dick as if it was making sure to keep it inside of her. As if I’d want it to be anywhere else! I started to push my hips backward and forward, angling my thrusts upward to bring out a low, husky groan and making her eyelids flutter with pleasure, it made her hand slap against the wooden surface of the kitchen table. Mentally making a note of it, I moved my body up and then thrust my dick downwards, hitting another spot inside of her and making her squeak out in delight. I continued to angle my thrusting, moving from side to side, hitting every little bit I could think of and making sure to commit every little noise she made to memory.

The way I moved and out of her, I could hear her pussy grabbing at me and with every little push inside, her walls seemed to clamp back down on me. I closed my eyes and had to focus on literally anything else while I rocked backward and forward, I focused on curling my toes inside to the pads of my feet and screwing my eyes down tight all while her pussy grabbed at me. Through all of my years fantasising about actually losing my virginity, this was something so far beyond what I actually had pictured. My balls hit Alex’s clit, the sound of skin slapping skin sang out inside of my parent’s kitchen and Alexandra’s voice was starting to get higher and higher. Her hands beat on the table and as I actually opened my eyes to look at her, she had her big, impossibly bright eyes open and she was looking at me with her mouth hanging open in an encouraging moan for me.

“Oh fuck! Scott! Scott! Scott!” Alexandra was both panting and screaming for me while I pushed my dick inside her. Her walls were clamping down on me and as I pushed inside of her, my balls hit her clit again at a nearly brutal pace as I shoved into her one more time, she threw her head back and she started to cum. If I had been grinning at the tit fucking then now, my face must have been a permanent grin. Alexandra’s cunt grabbed at my dick and just moved to milk me hard while I pushed inside her. As her body wobbled, I took the initiative for the first time in the afternoon. Reaching down, I took hold of Alex’s right thigh and actually lifted it up off of the floor, so I could push myself deeper inside of her. The sound of the table practically stabbing the floor mixed with the both of us riding the throes of Alexandra’s orgasm.

Holding onto her thigh and just hammering inside her, the sounds coming from inside the kitchen just got louder and louder and her pussy was just grabbing at me with every push in her. It was like it didn’t want me to leave her and every time I moved inside her and was completely enveloped by her, I was definitely in agreement with it. Keeping hold of her thigh and also her waist, I held her as steady as I could do, and with every pump inside her I couldn’t stop my orgasm from rushing to take hold of me. Slamming inside her, my hips hit her ass with a hard push and I lost my entire rhythm. Alexandra managed to snap back to the middle of the kitchen, and her big bright eyes seemed to get even wider as she slapped her palm against the table.

“Not inside me!” She squealed, her softer tone taking over the tone her orgasm had gifted her.

I knew what she meant and I agreed with her, one last shove into her and I managed to pull out. Taking a step backward and pulling my dick out of her completely, I grabbed at my dick and stroked it only two more times before I started to cum. Firing only three more ropes, the pearly white ropes hit the middle of her actual ass cheek, one launched up over her cheeks and the last one landed on the bottom of her spine. Grunting in both a mix of pleasure and relief, I slowly took another step backward blindly groping for something to try and steady myself. My eyes were focused completely on the back of my neighbour, the movie and TV star who had taken my virginity and had been painted with the marks of two of my orgasms. She was wobbly on her feet and slowly, she moved up and straightened her back. She reached behind her and scooped up some of the cum and sucked it off of her fingertip before she rolled her body around and looked over to me.

“So… As good as you imagined?” She said, smiling over to me.

“So much better. I’m never going to forget this.”

“I’d hope so!” Alex said, smiling and giggling as she rearranged herself and straightened herself up. “You never forget your first, you’ll never forget it when we’re in the middle of a plague too.”

The room was quiet for a moment before she brought herself up off of the table and onto her two feet. She looked around and seemed to mentally debate something before nodding her head.

“Well Scott, I was going to let you keep my clothes but I need to get home.” She said, strolling over to grab at the discarded clothing. “If your folks aren’t home tomorrow though, I need to teach you some more.”

“Some more? You want to-”

“You want to learn how to eat pussy right?”

“You’d do that for me?”

“Show you how to eat pussy? Here’s a hint Scott, girls love getting oral probably as much as men do. And if you’re going to be getting more notches, you need to know how to do it properly.” She said, a wicked grin on her face as she looked over at me.

“Wow… I mean, I love the idea! I’m sure the future notches would approve of it too.” I said, smirking over at her as she crossed the small gap to meet me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, our lips broke and she offered my lips another quick couple of kisses before she studied my eyes.

“So long as you never forget me.” She suggested, smiling sexily to me.

“I don’t think I’m ever going to forget this Alexandra.”

“Good boy. Look, I hate to do it but I gotta get home.” She said, appearing to be sad to break the two of us up. “Just knock on my door tomorrow lunchtime?”

When I just nodded my head, she grinned and kissed me again before she playfully spanked my ass.

“Say it out loud.”

“I’ll knock on your door tomorrow lunchtime, I promise.”

Kissing me again, she grabbed at my ass and turned to leave me alone. Watching her cross out of the threshold and into the open street after closing the door, the smile on my face stretched even wider. Not only had I finally lost my virginity but I had lost it to a fucking movie and TV star! There was nothing, literally nothing that could make me happier.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, daxg2001, Greyboy26, pixidragon, MoscowCalling, Blocboy VC, FAQ, Garlic, Sorale21

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Hide The Flash feat. Alexandra Daddario
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 04:25:34 PM »
Great story! (As always) If only lock-down could have been so much fun!

The following users thanked this post: Blackjack, Blocboy VC

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA