Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sinful Ambitions Ch. 2 (Hannah Ferguson, Alejandra Guilmant)  (Read 6095 times)

Cadeauxxx

Sinful Ambitions Ch. 2 (Hannah Ferguson, Alejandra Guilmant)
« on: April 16, 2023, 07:29:40 AM »
Sinful Ambitions Ch. 2
Starring: Hannah Ferguson, Alejandra Guilmant
Themes: MFF Threesome, Dirty Talk, Seduction

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This story was written for Breadloaf. The celeb choice and ideas are all his. I thank him for allowing me to share it with you all, enjoy!

Miami, Florida

Wind blew through the darkness on a rainy midnight evening across town. Lights shined like glitter across downtown Miami through the night for anyone who was looking down from a window in a tall building. Hannah Ferguson studied her reflection for a moment with the glare of lights above her head. She could still see the black of night from the window, with the lights of another hotel building in clear view. Further down, she could see the streets lit up with pole lights and cars passing through. No matter what hour of the night, Miami was active through the passing hours. She licked her lips and studied her reflection one last time, running her left hand through her hair to make sure it was fixed properly. Shadows moved behind her, the reflection casting dark colors with people coming and going.

A private party was arranged across town in the name of Gold Modelling. The guest list included only employees and models signed on record with the company. Since she was the latest addition to the roster, Hannah received an early invitation four days in advance. Her old friend Sheffield had told her that the only women at the party would be the models signed on record. That gave her the impression that there would be more to this party than simply champagne and finger foods. Her agent, Jeff, had made a point to tell her that he would not be attending the party. Hannah guessed that he felt guilty for cheating on his girlfriend with her. It was an ego boost for her to know she had that effect on a man. Jeff was easy to put under her thumb on that first day. Since then, he had become somewhat distant from her and only wanted to engage in a working relationship. No friends with benefits or any favors on the side

If she wanted to, Hannah could have teased Jeff. She easily guessed that she was a more skilled cocksucker than the woman he was in a relationship with. Priding herself on such dirty pleasures, she could have asked him if his girlfriend knew the act of ball surfing. That was one of many things Hannah took pride in knowing. The way she made that man moan and blow his load all over her face, she knew that he was not getting that same level of satisfaction from his girlfriend. Whatever the case, he was not here tonight and was merely an afterthought to her. It did not matter that she had not been with a man since that night. The single life gave such privileges that a one night stand could come and go with no strings attached. Sheffield informed her that at a party like this, the company CEO would be present. Hannah had yet to meet the man known as boss around Gold Modelling.

Martin Lewis was a name that had to carry some level of recognition inside the fashion industry. He became the CEO of Gold Modelling Company after purchasing the company two years prior. His family had connections in the oil industry with two companies that had made them a fortune in the billions. A forty-one year-old man with no family to tie him down, trying to branch out and run his own business. This wasn't his first attempt at running a company as a CEO. His father had gathered a team of business partners around him who had mentored Martin through his twenties and thirties. Everything relied on the fact that he was not tied down to a family to take care of. The man was on a mission to prove himself and gain some status in the world. Wherever that may come from, it would not be tied to his family's legacy in oil. That job was reserved for his brother, who followed their father's footsteps.

Hannah knew nothing about Mr. Lewis, as she referred to him in the conversations with Sheffield. The old man told her a few stories, saying that he was a man who liked to stay in the background of a business. A boardroom ran the day-to-day innerworkings of the company, with Martin's stamp of approval as the final decision. Sheffield did tell Hannah one small detail that intrigued her upon referencing what he called a 'Malibu lifestyle' for the man. Since he had no wife or family at home, it made sense to Hannah that the man fancied himself as a playboy. She knew agents and other men working in modeling agencies who liked to sleep around and enjoy a wild lifestyle. The same could not be said for a CEO of sorts. She was already imagining him to be some mysterious figure before arriving at the party a few hours later.

Martin Lewis was a ghost, nowhere to be seen through the many rooms of a luxury penthouse suite. Was this even his place of residency? Hannah's mind wandered with many questions about this mysterious man. She was not the only woman in attendance tonight, as the other models filed through the front doors within the first hour of the party. Her one-piece black, strapless dress hugged all her curves, raising her breasts with a heavy cleavage. Red was her choice of lipstick for the evening. Black stilettos were the last piece of her outfit, leaving Hannah content without bringing a purse along with her. Other models dressed similarly to her, as if they were aiming to impress the CEO whenever he decided to arrive. She exchanged smiles and shook hands with other girls and some men at the party. A glass of wine was served by a butler in a white tuxedo. Other than that cold beverage, Hannah had not indulged in any party favors offered.

The party had been relatively tame so far. No drugs, at least not visible. Hannah remembered her days in Los Angeles, where she had been to parties where coke was passed around and other drugs were consumed as 'party favors'. A man created music all by himself, sitting at a grand piano in the living room. His style of play had a jazz flavor, setting a more relaxed mood for the party. It was nothing like the upbeat electronic and hip-hop music Hannah had heard from parties in the past. As she stood there, still studying her reflection from a window, the piano keys chimed in the distance in a slow groove. Voices were heard chattering and laughing from behind her, but she paid them no mind. When she finally turned around, Hannah's eyes scanned across the room. She had to guess that some agents had arrived at the party after seeing men in suits accompanying some models. It was just a subtle reminder that Jeff had a built-in excuse not to bother showing up.

Cream-colored wallpaper covered nearly every wall of the penthouse suite, except for the kitchen. The carpet-covered floor became a pattern of white tiles when stepping into the kitchen. Hannah did not put much thought into the interior decorations. The longer she observed the living room, she noticed the lack of any personal photographs hanging in frames or other such decorations that someone would put on display if this were their true home. That was enough to tell her that Mr. Lewis had only rented this suite for the party. A man like him most likely resided in a mansion, or so she thought. By the time he finally arrived at the party, the atmosphere had entirely shifted. Everyone in the living room became aware that someone important had arrived as silence fell over the room. The piano player stopped temporarily before shifting keys across the instrument to play a slow series of riffs. An entrance song for the man of the hour.

Heels were heard clacking through the moment of silence. Martin Lewis did not enter the party alone. A tall woman with brunette hair brushed against his right side. A silky black dress with a snake-skin pattern hugged her curves, revealing her legs and feet pushed into a pair of high-heeled pumps. She turned her head, grinning as if the other guests were an audience to see her. When the woman stepped aside, Hannah got a good look at Mr. Lewis. His black hair was slicked back to reveal a slightly receding hairline. Grey lines were visible among his hair while his face was clean shaven. Dark eyes looked uninterested in the party as he stood quietly in a black pinstriped suit covering his slim build. A man approached him, raising his glass in a salute and whispering something. Martin Lewis did not react as he stepped away from his date and began to walk across the room. She soon followed behind him, just in time for another man to approach him.

"Good evening, Mr. Lewis. I can't believe I'm finally meeting you."

Not a word was spoken as the CEO waved his hand, dismissing the man quietly. He did not have to speak to get his point across. Hannah quirked her eyebrows at this sight. First impressions were hard to ignore. Martin Lewis radiated an aura of power and respect. It was amusing to see someone approach him and try to suck up to the man. He was quick to step out of the living room and wander up the metal staircase leading to the second floor of the penthouse. Hannah began to wonder if the woman he brought along with him was simply to ward off any suspecting models who may try to jump in bed with him. Judging by the look of the other woman, she was nothing to fear. She did not follow him upstairs initially, so that told Hannah they may not be as close as it seemed. Stepping closer to her, Hannah greeted the woman with a smile.

"Hi, nice dress you've got there."

The woman was caught off guard initially, returning a smile that flashed her full teeth.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself."

She spoke with a heavy accent. Hannah nodded before speaking again.

"I'm Hannah, a new model with the company. I don't think we've met before."

"You're new? So am I. My name is Alejandra, but friends call me Ale."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Alejandra."

"You are Hannah who?"

"Hannah Ferguson. Have you heard of me anywhere?"

Alejandra looked puzzled, leading Hannah to continue on.

"I've been in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition four times."

She held up four fingers of her right hand, bragging. Alejandra's lower lip fell for a moment in an obvious shock before smiling.

"Wow, congratulations. That is some achievement. I've been modeling for a while, but I'm trying to make it as an actress. I was in Narcos: Mexico for some episodes. My full name is Alejandra Guilmant."

That name rang no bells for Hannah, though the feeling was mutual between the two women. She still offered a smile and nodded.

"Congrats on making it into a show. I haven't been that lucky yet."

Alejandra laughed. It was time to ask a more serious question rather than waste time with small talk.

"So, are you dating Mr. Lewis?"

The question made Alejandra's eyes enlarge for a moment before she grinned. The question had clearly caught her off guard.

"Oh, uh... not exactly."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I just met him last month. That's an awfully short amount of time to be dating someone, don't you think?"

Hannah chuckled at that answer. Alejandra was clearly not anticipating to be asked such a question. So far, no one was brave enough to climb the staircase and disturb him from whatever he was doing in the bedroom.

"Well, he's the boss. I would like to introduce myself to the man signing off on my paychecks."

Alejandra giggled upon stepping back. She motioned with her right hand index finger.

"Come with me, I'll introduce you to him."

Easier than expected, Hannah thought to herself. She followed behind Alejandra, their heels clicking and clacking in a solid rhythm over the piano playing. Hannah gripped the rail of the staircase with her right hand, feeling the cold steel against her palm as they stomped up the stairs and arrived at a black door. Alejandra did not bother knocking before gripping the metal knob and turning it open. Inside, Martin Lewis sat in a black leather chair against the wall. Light reflected across the flat screen of a smartphone resting on the right arm rest. His cold, dark eyes turned to Alejandra as she entered the room.

"Back already? I see you've brought someone with you."

"Yes, Mr. Lewis. This lady has been dying to meet you."

Hannah chuckled as she stepped closer to the man, allowing his gaze to scan her body.

"I'm Hannah Ferguson, and I just signed to Gold Modelling last week."

"I know you. You're that girl from Sports Illustrated."

The fact he knew of her made Hannah grin. Alejandra dropped her smile, leaving the impression that he may not have known who she was when they first met.

"That's right! I was just telling Ale how many times I've been in the swimsuit edition."

"Yeah, I know about that too. You're the first swimsuit girl we've signed."

His lips finally curved into a small grin. At least she had his attention without competing with the woman standing beside her. That was only short lived, since he turned his eyes towards Alejandra and spoke to her.

"Have you had any wine downstairs yet, babe?"

"No. I was waiting on you to share with me."

"I don't want any alcohol tonight. I know we just got here, but I don't plan on staying."

His eyes shifted back to Hannah before he spoke again.

"What are you here for? Just wanted to say hi?"

That question was enough to intimidate anyone. Something about Martin's presence and mannerisms had a commanding presence. Hannah swallowed her breath to avoid stuttering her reply.

"You're the boss, Mr. Lewis. I wanted to meet the man in charge."

"Well, it's nice to meet one of my models. I'm looking for some entertainment tonight, so I'll be leaving soon."

That comment made Alejandra smirk. She was clearly his choice of 'entertainment', as he put it. Hannah had to make a quick choice for herself. Was she willing to throw herself at the CEO and sleep with the man at the top of the company? Apart from the thought of using him to gain an advantage in her career, she found herself more attracted to him than Jeff. Something about Martin told her he was the type of man who knew what he wanted and how to get it. She licked her lips, locking her eyes on him before speaking again.

"Entertainment, you say. I have much I can offer."

"Do you?"

His question was almost taunting her in that low voice he spoke in. Hannah kept her eyes locked on him and thought about something of a secret weapon with her body. He did not break eye contact with her, so he was not distracted by the view of her cleavage. Maybe he was an ass man, she thought to herself. If that were the case, she knew there was one thing she could do that would be irresistible. Without saying a word, she moved her hands to the zippers on the front of her dress and carefully slid them down to loosen the article of clothing. She then pressed both hands against her sides and shoved the dress down before stepping out of it. Martin and Alejandra looked over Hannah's slim figure. Only a black thong and matching bra kept her from being completely naked. With their attention focused on her body, she began to slowly turn around.

With no initial words spoken, Hannah guessed that the man was not impressed by her willingness to strip down without request. Here she was, throwing herself at him instead of slowly seducing him. Hannah leaned forward and pressed her hands against her legs as she slightly bent her knees. She shoved her ass out and then began to roll her hips, making her cheeks shake and clap together.

Alejandra stepped closer and turned around to watch Hannah twerk. This was a talent she prided herself on having. The way her ass cheeks clapped together in a steady rhythm was proof that one did not need to be curvaceous to learn this art form. She continued to twerk, feeling her ass cheeks smack together while hearing Alejandra's voice in a faint gasp. After several seconds, Martin finally spoke.

"Impressive. I do like a woman who knows how to work her body."

She stopped twerking and bent over, still modeling her firm booty for him. Hannah heard Martin take a deep breath. She could only imagine a wide grin crossing his face now.

"And one who doesn't hesitate to strip down the way you did."

Leaning forward again, Hannah turned around to face Martin. She noticed he had leaned up in his chair, as if he were ready to stand. No grin ran across his lips, leaving her slightly disappointed.

"Put your dress back on. If you want to entertain me tonight, you can join Alejandra."

The two women exchanged looks for a moment. Martin observed their expressions before speaking again.

"That's only if you don't have a problem with another woman in the bedroom."

"I've never been a part of a threesome before."

Alejandra spoke, causing Martin to raise his eyebrows and grin.

"Well, now is your chance."

Hannah giggled, flashing her teeth in a full grin. She had never been in a threesome before either, but she was not about to spill that truth to Martin.

"We could both take him together. Might be a little too much for him to handle."

Martin chuckled at that remark while Alejandra curved her lips into a smile. Both women gazed back at him, nodding slowly. Now that it was settled, Martin nodded and replied.

"Well then, I think we need to leave this party soon."

1 HOUR LATER

The rain had come and gone by the time Martin, Hannah, and Alejandra left the party together. He made his exit known with a woman on each side: Hannah to his left and Alejandra to the right. A slick, black stretch limousine awaited them outside the hotel after he made a phone call to his driver. Inside the limo, Hannah's eyes wandered across the luxury interiors with crimson floors and padded leather seats. It was a small taste of what was to come. Martin wanted to get straight down to business, talking dirty between the girls. Alejandra proved early on to have quite the filthy mind as she teased him about blowjobs and how he made a mess on her face last night. Martin ignored some of this talk, turning his attention to Hannah and asking her business-minded questions.

She explained that her agent was Jeff, but Martin did not care about him. He did not even know the names of several agents working at the company. This gave her the solid impression that he was the type of CEO who sat in an ivory tower to distance himself from the day-to-day workings of his business. The discussion was short-lived, but gave Hannah the impression that he was the type of man who could help her go places. All she had to do was play her cards right and impress him tonight. The limo eventually came to a stop outside the gates of his luxury mansion. The rain began to fall again when they stepped out of the limo, dashing to the front doors to avoid getting soaked. Hannah did not have the time to study the outer appearance of his home. Beyond the front doors, she was greeted by a lightly colored foyer with dim lights.

Her eyes wandered up a spiraling staircase with a gold rail. Martin ignored it, instead inviting the girls to stomp their heels through a doorway that led down a dark corridor. Alejandra knew where they were going. She appeared to have some level of familiarity with the home, leading Hannah directly behind her. The trio entered a lounge room complete with dark red carpet flooring and black walls with gold lining. A black leather couch sat in the middle of the room with two matching chairs across from it and lamps on either side. No television was on the wall, nor were there any other pieces of entertainment. This left Hannah wondering what the true purpose of this room was. Since Martin said he wanted to be entertained, she assumed this had to be some kind of fuck room. He offered wine to them, but Hannah declined. She did not need any alcohol in her system to deliver a satisfying experience.

After kicking his shoes off, Martin was eager to be undressed. He ordered Alejandra to begin stripping him. That was a small hint of what kind of man he truly was. The night unfolded after the other woman helped take off his clothes, revealing a slim, almost pale body beneath the dark suit. Alejandra's fingers rustled through the strings of hair on his chest before she fell to her knees and removed his slacks and underwear. Hannah helped herself, taking off her dress to seductively strut around the room in her thong and bra. Her main goal was to become the center of attention for this man. She watched him kiss Alejandra, though Martin did not offer to brush his lips with Hannah. That gave her the impression that she was merely here as a guest for the threesome. This did not shake her confidence, as she still expected to blow his mind and make Alejandra a mere afterthought.

When Martin sat down, Hannah strutted her way over to him. Like before, she bent over to show her ass. Alejandra began undressing as Hannah started twerking. Her soft, firm ass cheeks clapped together in a rhythm with the other woman, who was quietly peeling her dress off. Hannah noticed that Alejandra's wrists and arms had small tattoos. She did not study the details as her eyes scanned her body. Under the dress was a similar black thong and bra that covered Hannah's snatch and tits. That was until the blonde model tugged her thong down and stepped out of it. She bent over forward enough for Martin to see her wet folds below her ass. Turning around, she gave him the full view of her shaved opening, then pulled her bra off before twirling it around her right hand index finger. His eyes focused on her face while Alejandra moved into his view, rubbing shoulders from her right side. Hannah paid her no attention as both naked women fell to their knees.

"Show me what you're capable of, Hannah."

He spoke directly to her, his eyes never leaving her face. Hannah did not notice that Alejandra had removed the bra and thong from her body. Not a hair was in sight of her fresh mound. Her breasts appeared larger, bouncing and jiggling around.

"As for you, Ale, I think you know how to handle yourself."

"Yes sir."

Hearing her call the man by 'sir' was quite telling for Hannah. She licked her lips and gazed down at his semi-hard cock. As she gripped it with her right hand, Alejandra slid her hand below to cradle his nut sack. The other woman squeezed his balls hard while Hannah pumped his shaft back and forth with her hand, stroking him until the pole had risen to full length. His cock was thick, throbbing at the touch of her hand at an impressive length. Alejandra moved her hand away from his balls to allow Hannah full access now. With his attention focused solely on her, she gazed up at his face while positioning the head of his cock directly below her chin. He did not utter a word, leaving her to believe he was ready for her lustful onslaught. Upon parting her lips, Hannah twirled her tongue over the head of his long shaft.

'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan was heard from her voice just before she shoved his cock beyond her lips. Hannah broke eye contact upon tasting his rod. She moaned again, pushing it further into her mouth, before she found herself bobbing her lips up and down. Alejandra exhaled a deep breath, watching her companion, who was soon locked into a deep concentration in the act of sucking dick. Hannah had no plans to slow herself down until she had made the moan out to her. She opened her eyes, gazing back at him with her deep blue hues, still bobbing her lips up and down as she untwisted her fingers from the base. Martin remained quiet, with a blank expression across his face. Not even a smile graced his face. That only motivated Hannah to go a step further and begin deep-throating his length. She shoved her lips all the way down into his pubic hair, feeling the head of his shaft reach the back of her throat.

"Ohhhh, yeah. That's very good."

Finally, she made him groan and speak in praise of her abilities. Hannah closed her eyes and slid the tip of her tongue beyond her lips. This was not an ideal position for ball-surfing, but she did not care. Her hands pressed onto his legs, balancing herself as she remained in this position. Alejandra was able to sit there and watch Hannah lick his nuts while the entirety of his shaft was pushed down her throat. She wiggled the tip of her tongue for a few seconds before withdrawing it. As she pushed her lips back up, Hannah opened her eyes and gazed at him once more as she began to bob her head up and down. Slobbering and sucking noises became audible each time she pushed his dick further down her throat. Martin finally smiled.

"You're a skilled cocksucker. I like that."

She wanted to reply to him, so Hannah withdrew much of his shaft, leaving only the head between her lips. When she released it, a loud pop sound echoed throughout the room.

"Mmmmmmm, yes, I love to suck cock. I don't need any hands to help me."

Before she had the chance to go back down on his rod, Alejandra rubbed her shoulders over Hannah. That was a small hint that she needed to move aside and allow the other woman a turn. Hannah kissed his cock before she moved to her left side. Now he was sitting there, gazing into Alejandra's hazel eyes as she gripped his mighty shaft with both hands. Her hands easily glided across his length as she stroked him briefly, twisting her hands. When she was ready to suck, she broke eye contact and pushed the head between her lips. Hannah watched her fingers loosen before she unwrapped them entirely and then pushed his shaft between her lips. Alejandra moved aggressively in an attempt to devour as much of his cock as possible in a short amount of time. She unwrapped her left hand, but kept her right hand fingers wrapped around that dick while sucking it loudly.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAK-GWAH-GWAK!"

Despite all the noises Alejandra's mouth made, Hannah watched her with absolute confidence. If this was the best that this woman could suck cock, Hannah figured she had nothing to worry about in terms of competition. Martin grabbed the back of Alejandra's head, sinking his fingers into her long locks of dark hair. He began to buck his hips upward, thrusting his shaft into her mouth.

"No hands, Ale. You know better than that."

She finally unwrapped her right hand, now pressing both hands into his thighs. Hannah licked her lips, awaiting her second turn to suck his cock. He gripped Alejandra's hair tighter as he continued to thrust his cock down her throat.

"GWAK-KAH-KAH-KAH-GWAK-GWAK-KAH!"

Martin grunted, mumbling something under his breath, before he stopped. Alejandra did not bother attempting to deepthroat his shaft. Maybe that was a sign she could not do it. Either way, Hannah was grinning in anticipation for her turn.

"I would love to have my mouth fucked like that, sir."

Hannah's request was enough for Martin to pull Alejandra's hair until his cock slid out of her mouth and flopped onto his stomach. He let go of the other woman's hair, allowing her to move aside and allow Hannah to position herself between his legs again. She wasted no time grabbing that fat dick and shoving it between her lips. As soon as Hannah let go of it, he began to buck his hips upward into her mouth. Now Alejandra was the one watching the action. Hannah closed her eyes as she felt his cock pushing back and forth down her throat. It was not until she felt Martin's hand grip her hair did Hannah feel the heat.

"GWAK-KAH-GWAH-GWAK-GWAH!"

Spit flung from the left corner of her mouth, falling to the floor below. All Hannah could focus on was not choking. She knew she could handle this cock and proved to have superior gag reflexes as she loudly sucked on his cock. Alejandra bit her lower lip and moved her hands over her plump breasts while watching. He shoved her head down, pushing the final inches of his cock down her throat. If this was a test to make her choke, Hannah remained confident she would impress him. She kept her eyes shut, brushing her lips through his pubic hair. Martin groaned.

"Fuckkkkk..."

Exhaling a deep breath, he grunted before pulling her hair again. When he let go of her hair, Hannah opened her eyes, pushing her lips back to the head of his cock. She was not done sucking yet. His cock was drenched in saliva with a fresh new coat, thanks to Hannah's efforts bobbing her head up and down. Alejandra was pinching her own nipples at this sight, swallowing her breath, and listening to the sucking noises. Hannah tried to blow bubbles of spit on his shaft before finally releasing it from her lips with a popping sound. When his cock flopped down against his stomach, she moved out of the way, allowing Alejandra another turn.

"I know you've been waiting on this."

Alejandra moaned her words as she reached for his cock with her right hand and shoved it between her tits. A smug grin ran across Martin's face as she squeezed her big boobs around his dick, trapping it. Before she had the chance to begin fucking his dick with those heavy tits, Martin bucked his hips forward. Alejandra moaned at the feeling of his cock pumping between her boobs. She closed her eyes for a moment and opened them to glance down at the head poking up. Hannah licked her lips and moved to lean in over her shoulder. She waited to see if Alejandra would spit on his cock. His shaft was already properly coated with enough spit that it glided easily between Alejandra's boobs, producing squishing sounds with each thrust. After a few thrusts, Hannah gave up waiting and spit on that hard cock herself.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck my titties!"

Her accent came out so strong in her cries of pleasure. Alejandra kept her head high, not bothering with spitting or licking the head. That gave Hannah more room to join in. She leaned across the other woman's shoulder, and each time his cock thrust up, Hannah flicked her tongue across the tip. Martin began to thrust harder and faster, pushing his cock up far enough that it nearly slipped into Hannah's mouth. When it did not reach high enough, she spit on it.

"You like that, Ale? You like how I fuck your tits?"

"Yes, I love it! I love it when you fuck my titties!"

She kept her neck raised to give Hannah enough space to play along. Martin continued to buck his hips, slowing down and favoring hard thrusts. When he came to a complete halt, Hannah finally moved her head away from Alejandra's shoulder. Martin was testing Alejandra to see if she would resume the action by working her tits. Licking her lips, Alejandra made slow thrusts, pumping her tits up and down over his cock. Once again, Hannah found herself thinking that she could do a better job than this other woman. For now, she sat back and waited for him to relieve Alejandra from her lustful duty.

"Feels so good. Yes, yes! I love it when your cock is between my tits!"

Swallowing her breath after speaking, Alejandra slowed her movement until she fully stopped. She let go of her tits, freeing his cock, so she grasped it with her right hand. She pushed the head to her lips and kissed it lovingly before moving aside. Now that it was Hannah's turn, she grinned at Martin, flashing her teeth.

"Hope you're ready for a real titfuck. My boobs might not be super big, but I know how to work 'em."

"That's quite a bold statement. You're either confident or arrogant, babe."

Hannah chuckled at his remark. Alejandra shot her a dirty look after the subtle insult. It was amusing to see the other woman's cold gaze from the corner of one of her eyes. Here she was, reveling in the fact she could make Alejandra uncomfortable. Hannah felt this was the time to earn the spotlight of Martin's attention. She grabbed his cock with her right hand, then carefully used her left hand to prop her breasts over her forearm. This move exposed her nipples to his view and pushed her tits together. Licking her lips, she rubbed his cock against her left nipple.

"Mmmmmmm, this cock is gonna fit perfectly right between my tits."

Her voice was low and seductive before she began to smack his cock against her hard nipple. Hannah gritted her teeth, giving him a lustful look before she moved his cock to her tit and repeated the action.

"I think you're ready now."

Martin chuckled at her statement.

"I've been ready."

"If that's the case, then I don't need to keep teasing you."

Hannah wasted no more time as she stuffed his shaft between her breasts and squeezed them together. She waited to see if he would want to do the work of fucking her tits. This gave her time to adjust herself, flexing her elbows. After waiting a few seconds, Hannah assumed that he did not want to be in control for this. That made it her duty to tittyfuck him however he desired. Alejandra let out a sigh of relief after sliding her hand down to her pussy and playing with herself as she watched Hannah begin to bounce her tits up and down, fucking Martin's cock to a pulp.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. I'm just getting started."

Slow and steady, she was searching for a rhythm with pumping her breasts up and down. All the while, Hannah could hear the other woman moan in her heavy accent. She did not let Alejandra distract her as she lowered her head and watched the tip of Martin's shaft poke upward with each full thrust. Hannah quickly spit on the head before looking back into his eyes to speak more filthy words.

"You like that? You like how I fuck your cock with my tits?"

He did not reply in spoken words. When Martin moaned, Hannah believed she was doing a superb job. The undersides of her tits smacked down on his body, creating a smacking sound that echoed throughout the room. Smack. Smack. Smack. She continued to bounce her tits up and down, fucking his cock to a pulp. With her head lowered, she darted her tongue out and flicked it across the head with each full thrust. A few locks of her long, golden hair moved into her face, prompting Martin to snap his fingers in the direction of Alejandra. He did not ask her to help, as he silently gestured to it. Hannah focused on the action. She moaned at the feeling of inch after inch of his cock thrusting between her boobs. Alejandra swiped the hair out of her face, just before Hannah lowered her head and opened her mouth. When she shoved her tits down, the head of his pole slipped between her lips.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yeah. That's more like it."

Pop. Pop. Pop. Each time his cock left her mouth, a loud popping noise was heard. Hannah had achieved her goal of making him moan louder for her than he did for the other woman. She raised her head and grinned at him, still pumping her tits up and down his cock. When she slowed to a complete halt, Hannah leaned down and kissed the head of his shaft. She let go of her tits, freeing his cock before her right hand fingers wrapped it up. Alejandra moved closer, and together, the girls worked his cock. Hannah shoved the head into her mouth and began sucking it. She untwisted her fingers, allowing Alejandra to grip it with her right hand. The other woman lowered her head and licked his balls before quickly stuffing them into her mouth. Moans and slurps were audible from their voices while Martin just sat there, no doubt feeling like a king with these two models pleasuring him.

"I like your attitude, Hannah. You know how to work your body and use your tits. I still need to fuck you before I can really judge your skills."

Once again, he ignored Alejandra almost entirely. The other woman quit sucking on his balls and moved her head up. Before Hannah released his shaft from her lips, she went back down on it, proving her gag reflexes and deepthroat skills were no fluke. She did not choke as the head poked to the depths of her throat. She drew his shaft from her mouth slowly, slurping excessively. Alejandra quickly got up from her knees, standing near the couch while Martin offered a hand to pull Hannah up on her feet.

"I'm not waiting after her. If you want to fuck me, I want it right now."

The tone in Alejandra's voice had shifted. Hannah knew without a doubt that this woman was angry with the attention she was receiving. Martin turned his cold gaze towards her as he stood up from the couch.

"Don't worry. I was going to fuck you first anyway."

Alejandra pressed her hands onto his chest and leaned in to kiss his lips, knowing Hannah would be watching. As their lips were pushed together, Martin ran his hands through her dark hair. She stopped kissing when he twisted his fingers into a grip, as if knowing what to expect from him. He turned her around, still facing him, as he helped her lower herself down on the couch. Martin then pointed his right index finger at Hannah.

"I want you on all fours. No playing with yourself while you watch."

That was a direct order in a stern manner. Hannah nodded and quietly assumed the position. She bent over and pressed her hands into the shiny, leather surface of the couch cushions. Alejandra stretched her back out and slid her hands over her own curves. Her eyes locked onto Martin as her hands found place over her breasts and pushed them together. She spread her legs out as Martin moved between them and guided his wet cock to her pink folds.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes. Mmmmmmmm, I want you to fuck me real good, sir."

"You make yourself sound so desperate, Ale. Didn't I fuck you like a whore just the other night?"

He teased while thrusting into her pussy. Alejandra moaned in relief. She pinched her right nipple between her fingers before glancing over at Hannah to grin smugly. Martin noticed this gesture and reached for Alejandra's hair. He snatched up a tight grip as he began to thrust his cock into her cunt.

"I want you looking at me while I fuck you. You should know better at this point."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lewis! Please, fuck me!"

"Not too proud to beg. That's what I like to hear!"

Hannah closed her eyes and listened to the other woman moan as Martin began to thrust into her. Alejandra leaned her head forward, keeping her hands on her tits to pull them apart, and glanced down to see his cock pushing inside her.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh god! Yes! YES!!"

It did not take long for Martin to get her screaming loudly. Hannah opened her eyes and watched. Alejandra moved her hands from her breasts, allowing them to jiggle and shake around freely now as he continued to thrust his cock into her pussy. She bit her lower lip, whimpering soft moans while keeping her eyes locked on his face. Martin let go of her hair to place both his hands on her legs, encouraging her to keep them raised.

"Fuck me! That's it, fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

The louder she screamed, the more Hannah anticipated her turn to be fucked. He wanted her in this position for a reason. Would it be doggy style? Or maybe he wanted to test her ass for a round of anal. Either way, Hannah knew he was going to give her a reason to scream, just as Alejandra was experiencing at the moment.

"I want it all. I want your entire cock. I want to feel it deeper."

"Deeper, Ale?"

"Yes, sir. Give me everything you've got. I want it all."

Martin slowed down and began to thrust his cock deeper into Alejandra's pussy. She gasped before biting her lower lip and purring soft moans.

"Is that what you wanted?"

"Mmmmmhhhhhmmmmm. Just like that."

Pushing her elbows down into the cushions of the couch, Alejandra arched her body forward. Martin raised her legs, arching them over his shoulders as he found speed again by bucking his hips. Her breasts bounced and swayed in all directions as Martin continued to fuck her.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! That's it! Please don't stop! Fuck me until I cum!"

Hannah swallowed her breath as she listened to the sound of their fucking. Smacking sounds from their bodies hitting together were louder than the groans Martin made. Alejandra's accent came out sharply from her moans and cries of pleasure. Since he did not want Hannah pleasuring herself with her hand, she thought of another way she could tease him.

"Ohhhhh, yeah! Ohhhhhh, YES!!"

Alejandra's voice echoed through the room and down the dark halls. Hannah did not hesitate to use what she considered to be her secret weapon of the night. Rolling her hips, Hannah began to grind and make her ass cheeks clap together. Martin continued to thrust into Alejandra's pussy, not distracted by the sight to his right side so far. Alejandra used her right hand fingers to rub and play with her clit.

"Keep fucking me, yes! I'm almost there!"

Since he did not say anything about her spanking herself, Hannah drew back her right hand and slapped her own booty hard enough to get his attention. Martin glanced over and slapped her ass hard. Alejandra closed her eyes and gritted her teeth as she began to groan. Her hands pushed down into the cushions of the couch, raking her nails across the surface, as her climax was now imminent. Hannah continued to twerk, still rolling her hips and shaking that ass while Alejandra screamed louder than before.

"OHHHHHH YESSSSSSSS!!"

Martin made one last thrust in her pussy before pulling his cock out to create a gush of juices spraying like a fountain. Alejandra squealed as she was completely out of breath. Somehow, he was able to fuck her and hold himself back from experiencing his own orgasm. Hannah was impressed by that, as she finally quit twerking her booty.

"Go on upstairs, babe. You know where your room is."

Alejandra did not utter a word as she was still trying to catch her breath. Just like that, he fucked her and dismissed her from the room. The woman obediently followed his instructions, rising from the couch and stomping out of the room. Her heels could be heard clicking and clacking down the marble hall in the distance. Hannah remained in position. Her palms were still pressed against the seats of the couch as she glanced at him from across her right shoulder.

"You did her a favor. She is already jealous. I'm not sure she would've handled it well watching you fuck me."

He chuckled at her remark.

"I like Ale, but I think I like you better so far."

"Oh, really? I must say, I enjoy being your dirty little whore, Mr. Lewis."

Hannah turned slightly, noticing the shiny coat of love nectar dripping from his cock. She licked her lips and moved around to face him. Without being ordered to do so, Hannah grabbed his cock and began stroking it.

"Before we fuck, allow me to clean this."

She slid his cock between her lips and loudly slurped the other woman's juices off. Martin moaned at this feeling as she quickly began to bob her head up and down while gazing up into his eyes. He did not have to tell her. She knew he was impressed by her actions. Slowly, she sucked his shaft while pressing her hands against his legs. She closed her eyes for a moment, taking his entire length down her throat with ease. This was a proper position to demonstrate the act of ball-surfing. Hannah held herself, feeling his cock rub at the back of her throat as she slid out the tip of her tongue and wiggled it on his hairy ball sack.

"Ohhhhh, fuck..."

Her surprise act was strong enough to make him moan. Hannah slithered her tongue between her lips and opened her eyes. She gazed up into his dark hues upon withdrawing his shaft from her mouth and releasing it with a pop sound. One string of saliva dangled from her lower lip back to his thick pole. The string broke before she spit on his shaft. She wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock again, stroking it in her spit.

"All clean and now polished."

"Just admit it, you love sucking cocks. You have quite the talent with your mouth."

"Maybe I just love sucking your cock, mister."

A smile ran across his lips before Hannah kissed his dick goodbye. She got up from the floor and bent over, forming the same position as before. Her hands pressed into the cushion of the couch as she raised her ass for him.

"I'm ready when you are, sir."

Hesitant to call him that, she only did it after hearing Alejandra utter that word more than once.

"When's the last time you were fucked in the ass, Hannah?

Her heart rate jumped at that question. She did not guess he would go for her ass first. Closing her eyes, Hannah lowered her head and purred soft moans.

"Not since last year."

"Oh, you poor thing. The way you shake it, I figured you always get pounded every chance you get."

"No, it's been a long time. I would be honored to have you pound the fuck out of my ass."

After her reply, Martin slid his cock up the crack of her booty. Hannah pouted, biting her lower lip as she felt his hands squeeze both cheeks and pull them apart. He used his right hand to rub his cock up and down the crack of her fine ass before pushing the head into her dark little hole.

"Ohhhhhh, yes. Go on and push that big fucking cock up my ass."

Her words were answered by his right hand striking her ass. Hannah stretched her hands out across the couch seat and raised her head. She could feel several inches of his cock pushing into her ass. When Martin gripped her hips, she swallowed her breath in preparation for the pounding to come.

"Fuck! This ass is tight!"

"Is that a problem?"

"Nope. Just gonna have to give me a minute here."

He came to a sudden stop and grunted. Hannah opened her eyes, gazing down at the leather surface of the couch. She could feel his cock pulsating in her ass, giving her the temptation to slide one hand down and begin playing with her pussy. Resisting the temptations for now, Hannah kept her head raised and soon felt him begin thrusting his dick in her ass.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! Fuck my ass! Come on and pound it hard!"

Spank! His hand slapped across her ass again. That only made her more excited upon feeling his cock pump in and out of her dark tunnel.

"Spank me too! I love that!"

Martin grunted loudly before spanking the right cheek of her ass. He began to thrust harder and faster. His balls slapped against the undersides of her ass cheeks as her breasts began jiggling and bouncing from beneath her. Hannah kept her hands pressed into the seat of the couch, elevating herself as she took every inch of his cock, over and over.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck! FUCK YES!!"

Spank! His hand smacked her ass again. Hannah gritted her teeth and began to rake her fingernails across the leather surface of the cushion below. Martin found a rhythm, pounding her ass with inch after inch of his long cock. Martin groaned and grunted before slowing down. He pushed the entire length of his dick deep into her ass. Hannah moaned at this wonderful feeling, unsure if he was testing her limits or not. He began to slowly pull his cock out of her ass while speaking.

"I know you enjoyed that, but we've both waited long enough for this next part. You don't have to beg like Ale. I'm not going to make you wait forever."

Hannah giggled before biting her lower lip. She purred a soft moan as she felt the absence of his shaft from her ass hole. When it brushed over her wet folds, Hannah purred again.

"Mmmmmmm, fuck me however you want me. I can be your sweet angel or your dirty little whore."

"Oh, Hannah... I think you've already made up your mind which one of those you like to play."

As his cock pushed into her juicy cunt, Hannah closed her eyes and moaned. She adjusted her right hand on the couch, sliding it closer to her left fingers. Martin did not delay in bucking his hips to drive his dick in and out of her cunt. Hannah moaned softly while closing her eyes.

"You like that? Are you my dirty little whore, Hannah?"

"Yes, yes! I am your dirty fucking little whore, Mr. Lewis!"

His left hand smacked her ass this time, striking it hard. He continued to thrust his cock into her pussy while reaching for her hair with his right hand. Hannah moaned as he snatched her up and tugged hard.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like I'm your dirty little whore! FUCK THE SHIT OUTTA ME!!"

Her echoing voice brought a rise out of him as Martin found a steady pace with fucking her. Over and over, he thrust his cock into her pussy with such force that their bodies smacked together. Her breasts shook and jiggled in every direction. Hannah closed her eyes, knowing that at this rate he would surely fuck her into a climax before she was ready. This experience was so much better than the night she shared with Jeff.

"Scream, you fucking whore! Scream louder!!"

Martin let go of her hair to spank her ass with his dominant hand again. He continued to buck his hips, still fucking her. Hannah was drawing closer to that sweet release. She knew her time was running out with each thrust he gave her.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YESSSSS, YESSSSSSS!! I'M YOUR DIRTY LITTLE FUCKING WHORE!! FUCK ME, OH GOD, YES, FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

Clenching her teeth together, Hannah growled as she waited for his hand to strike her booty like before. She forgot about it as that familiar feeling of ecstasy began to overwhelm her from within. Her legs began to shake as her pussy leaked juices that streamed down her legs and coated her thighs. Martin came to a sudden halt and pulled his cock from her pussy as she experienced her climax. It took all of her strength to not collapse over the couch. Martin grunted as he stroked his cock as quickly as he possibly could. Hannah did not consider him still standing behind her.

"FUCK!! YES!! Take all of my cum! Take it all!!"

Torrents of his sticky seed splattered onto the left side of Hannah's back, streaking across her smooth skin. She moaned at this feeling, not expecting him to be so close to his orgasm that the best he could do was give it to her there. Groans and grunts were audible under his breath as string after string of warm cum smeared into her skin. Hannah maintained the position, not daring to move until he was done blowing his load across her back.

"You are fantastic. I could get used to fucking you every chance I get."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

He took a deep breath and cleared his throat before replying.

"I don't believe you have a boyfriend, but if you do, forget him. You don't need another man. Get up, and I'll take you upstairs. You can get cleaned up and have a guest room of your choice."

So that was it. Martin Lewis wanted to lay claim to her as a single woman. Hannah could not help but grin to herself as she got up from the couch. The cum oozed down her back, trickling down her legs as he walked her through his mansion. Alejandra was an afterthought to her, as was Jeff. Martin was correct. Hannah did not want another man after tonight.

TO BE CONTINUED
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Alaire

Re: Sinful Ambitions Ch. 2 (Hannah Ferguson, Alejandra Guilmant)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2023, 04:37:56 PM »
Can't really think of much to else to write than I enjoyed reading this chapter of yours Cadeauxxx, just as much as I have enjoyed everything else you have written.

The amount your skills have grown as a writer since I first read a story of yours is astonishing and I am glad you are still providing us with great stories as this community would be lesser without you.

It is also always a joy to read about lesser known celebs like Hannah Ferguson and Alejandra Guilmant, and I appreciate you featuring them in your stories.

Lastly and this is a very minor, if not inconsequential nitpick, but you forgot to add "anal" to the themes at the start.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, I can't really think of many new ways to praise your skills, so let me end my ramble with once again saying that this was another great job by you Cade.

You have talent. :)

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC

Cadeauxxx

Re: Sinful Ambitions Ch. 2 (Hannah Ferguson, Alejandra Guilmant)
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2023, 06:12:02 PM »
Can't really think of much to else to write than I enjoyed reading this chapter of yours Cadeauxxx, just as much as I have enjoyed everything else you have written.

The amount your skills have grown as a writer since I first read a story of yours is astonishing and I am glad you are still providing us with great stories as this community would be lesser without you.

It is also always a joy to read about lesser known celebs like Hannah Ferguson and Alejandra Guilmant, and I appreciate you featuring them in your stories.

Lastly and this is a very minor, if not inconsequential nitpick, but you forgot to add "anal" to the themes at the start.

Anyway, as I mentioned above, I can't really think of many new ways to praise your skills, so let me end my ramble with once again saying that this was another great job by you Cade.

You have talent. :)

Thank you for this compliment, my friend. I know it's several months since I seen it, but still wanted to thank you.

I didn't add anal to the themes cause I am leaving sex acts out, so they can be surprises.

Breadloaf is to thank for these two choices. He commissioned them. Neither had any stories prior to this series, so I'm glad to finally get them something.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA