Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: This Barbie Loves To Party (Margot Robbie)  (Read 2508 times)

Calibur009

This Barbie Loves To Party (Margot Robbie)
« on: April 29, 2023, 03:51:54 AM »
This Barbie Loves To Party
Written by Calibur009
Starring: Margot Robbie
Codes: MF, Public, Oral, Facial

Las Vegas, Nevada

Today, Margot Robbie was at CinemaCon to promote the release of her newest film, Barbie, in which she would be playing the title character. Later that day, the blonde beauty attended a private party at a local Las Vegas club to celebrate and have some fun. Margot was all smiles while having a great time dancing and drinking. As always, the Suicide Squad actress looked like a million bucks in her pink Prada top that showed off her toned tummy, a matching mini-skirt that showcased her killer legs, and pink Christian Louboutin open-toe heels.

“I love hanging out in Vegas. I always have a great time here. Plus, I just know that Barbie will be a big hit when it is released in theaters.” Margot said in a joyful tone with her Aussie accent.

As the beautiful blonde continued to have a great time at the party, a man caught her eye. And standing at 6’ 6” he wasn’t just any man. He also had dark brown hair and blue eyes. The tall man wore a green Hawaiian shirt, blue slacks, and brown loafers. He also held a cocktail glass in his right hand.

“Wow, he is very tall and handsome, too. Hmm…let me go introduce myself.” Margot said with a smile.

The Terminal actress approached the tall man with a determined look. After that, the hot Aussie looked up and spoke to him.

“Hi! I’m Margot, and who are you?” Margot asked with a smile.

“My name is Luke Tanner, and I definitely know who you are.” The tall man replied.

“Hello, Luke. So, did you attend the presentation of my new movie at CinemaCon?” Margot asked with a smile.

“Yes, I did. I’m a social influencer from Los Angeles. I also dabble in modeling as well. Not to brag, but since I have some connections, I was able to attend CinemaCon and this party.” Luke replied with a sly grin.

“That is impressive, Luke. Well, you seem like a very influential fellow.” Margot responded with a bright smile.

“Guilty as charged, and so is my buddy Rick. He is also over six feet tall.” Luke replied with a grin.

“Really? I would love to meet him. Anyway, what do you think of my outfit?” Margot asked in a flirtatious manner.

“You look incredible. But you could make a paper bag look good, Margot.” Luke replied.

“I’m always a sucker for compliments. So thank you, Luke.” Margot responded with a giggle.

The Focus actress was now smitten with the tall man. In fact, she noticed the large lump in his pants. Margot couldn’t believe her blue eyes when she saw it, and it gave the beautiful blonde an idea.

“Hey, Luke. Since I’m a pretty big deal. How about we take our meeting to the VIP room for some alone time?” Margot said in a seductive tone.

“Cool! Let’s go.” Luke said in an excited tone.

The pair left the party and headed to the VIP room. Once they were inside, Margot and Luke sat on the silver couch as they sipped on some champagne. The Harley Quinn actress also had her amazing legs crossed as she drank her bubbly.

“I’ve never been inside a VIP room this swanky before.” Luke said with a laugh before he chugged down the rest of his champagne.

“Well, as the saying goes, there is a first time for everything. I think it’s time to show off some of the dance moves I did in Barbie. Would you like to see them?” Margot replied with her signature smile.

“I sure would.” Luke responded in an enthusiastic tone.

The Once Upon a Time in Hollywood actress stood up and placed her glass down. After that, she began dancing provocatively in front of Luke. As a matter of fact, he was in awe of how well Margot moved her sexy body while performing for him. The Babylon actress's legs, in particular, were driving him crazy. The tall man also loved how she shamelessly shook her tight ass several times while dancing.

“Holy shit! If I didn’t know any better, I think you’re trying to seduce me, Margot. Or give me a heart attack.” Luke said with a loud chuckle.

“You’re correct, Luke. Enough games! I’m ready to have some fun now.” Margot replied with a lustful smile.

The beautiful blonde sat back on the couch and immediately noticed the huge erection that Luke was now sporting. After that, she kissed him on the lips before she kneeled in front of the tall influencer. Following that, the Legend of Tarzan actress fondled his crotch with her right hand with a wide smile.

“I’m ready to see why you’re such a big deal, Luke.” Margot said with a naughty smile.

The Aussie actress first unbuckled Luke’s belt and tossed it to the side. Following that, she quickly unfastened his pants and was in for a very big surprise. Because this freed his 18-inch vanilla cock. When Margot saw it, her mouth dropped and her blue eyes became fixated on the huge phallus before her.

“Oh my fucking god! You’re hung like a stallion. Seriously, Luke, that is one huge cock, and it's bigger than my head.” Margot said in a shocked tone.

“Margot, I am over six feet tall. It’s perfectly normal to have a dick this big when you're as tall as me. My friend Rick has the same problem.” Luke said with a laugh.

“Okay. I won’t argue with that logic. But I knew there was something special about you, Luke.” Margot with a sexy laugh.

The Wolf of Wall Street actress got into the doggystyle position on the couch. She smiled confidently as she grasped Luke’s massive cock by its base. After that, she stuck out her tongue and licked his dick up and down as if it were a huge lollipop. While Margot was orally pleasuring the tall man, he squeezed her booty with his right hand.

“Mmm! Your huge cock tastes so good!” Margot said with a smile.

A few seconds later, Margot finally wrapped her pink lips around Luke’s large dong and sucked away at it. She also used her left hand to stroke his shaft as she blew him. The talented actress also used her right hand to caress his huge balls.

“I love how your massive cock fills up my mouth! It’s so fucking good!” Margot said in an aroused tone.

As Margot sucked Luke’s humongous cock, she made loud gagging and wet sounds. Before long, the hot blonde took more of his massive dick down her throat. Meanwhile, Luke had a smile on his face while squeezing her booty as she orally assaulted his huge dick.

“Fuck yes! I love choking on your big cock!” Margot said with a smile.

“Margot, you are one talented lady.” Luke replied.

“Thank you. Would you like to eat my pussy now?” Margot asked.

“I sure would!” Luke responded excitedly.

The Dreamland actress smiled and wiped the drool from her mouth. After that, Margot got to her feet and removed her clothes. A few scones later, she was standing naked in front of Luke. She rested in the missionary position on the couch. Following that, the tall man quickly spread her incredible legs and ate her sweet cooze.

“Oh my god! You’re so good at that, Luke.” Margot cooed with a smile.

Luke continued to feast on the hot Aussie’s perfectly trimmed snatch for some time. In fact, he was doing such a great job that Margot soon grabbed the back of the tall man’s head. She let out a series of loud moans as he feasted on her tasty twat.

“Yes! Yes! Oh my god! You’re eating my pussy so well!” Margot cried out.

“Margot, your pussy is so great!” Luke said with a smile.

“Tell me something I don’t know. Keep eating my pussy!” Margot replied with a confident smirk followed by several moans.

Several minutes later, Luke finally inserted his huge cock into Margot’s folds and fucked her missionary on the couch. He also had a firm grip on her toned legs as he thrust his mammoth cock into her pussy.

“Oh my god yes! Holy shit! That huge dick feels so good inside me!” Margot moaned with a satisfied smile.

“Fuck! Your pussy is killer.” Luke said as he banged the hot blonde actress.

“I wish I had a dollar every time I heard that line. Fuck yes! That’s it! Keep pounding my pussy with that massive dick!” Margot screamed out.

Luke eventually picked Margot up with ease. He was now fucking the beautiful Aussie in the standing carry position. The Babylon actress quickly wrapped her arms around his neck as he pumped away at her love tunnel.

“Oh my god! That’s it! Keep fucking me just like that!” Margot cried out.

Later on, the tall social media influencer placed Margot back down. After that, the leggy beauty rested on her knees and gripped his lengthy hard cock with both of her hands. After that, the blonde beauty opened her mouth and sucked it again at a quick pace.

“Mmm! I can’t get enough of sucking your enormous cock! It’s so good!” Margot said as she bobbed her head along Luke’s elongated dick.

As the Suicide Squad actress sucked him off, Luke jacked his huge dick with his right hand while it was still inside the blonde beauty’s mouth. Soon, he slapped his cock across her wet tongue a few times, and she loved every second of it. After that, the gorgeous actress resumed her oral assault on Luke’s massive pink dick.

“Oh yes! Keep feeding me that big cock! It tastes so good!” Margot said as she greedily slurped on Luke’s manhood.

When Margot finished giving Luke a blowjob, she sucked on his large balls. As the Suicide Squad actress licked the tall man’s large nuts, she caressed them with her left hand.

“These are the biggest balls I’ve ever had inside my mouth, and they taste so good, too!” Margot said with a smile.

Five minutes later, Luke was fucking Margot in the spoon position on the VIP room’s couch. She laid on her right side as the 6’ 6” man pumped away at her warm and wet snatch. The big man also clutched the hot blonde’s left leg as he screwed her.

“Wow! Oh my god yes! I love how your huge cock stretches my pussy! It’s such an amazing sensation!” Margot cried out with a smile.

Soon, Margot strummed her pussy with her left hand as she moaned loudly. Meanwhile, Luke continued to piston his enormous cock into her pussy.

“Oh fuck yes! Give it to me! Give all of that huge cock! I love it so much!” Margot cried out with a satisfied smile as the tall man pumped away at her pussy.

A few minutes later, the I, Tonya actress knelt between Luke’s long legs as she gave him a syrupy blowjob. The sexy Aussie also maintained eye contact with the tall man as she sucked his huge cock. Not only that, the blonde bombshell made loud wet sounds as she feasted on Luke’s giant dick as well.

“In addition to loving parties, this Barbie loves sucking huge cocks! Especially ones as big as yours.” Margot said with a laugh as she stuffed more of Luke’s dong down her throat.

Much later, Margot lowered her fit body onto Luke’s huge cock. Following that, she rode him in the seated cowgirl position. Soon, the Suicide Squad actress had a look of pure ecstasy on her pretty face as she nimbly rode the tall man.

“Oh god yes! Fuck me just like that! I love your enormous cock!” Margot cried out as Luke drove his huge dick into her.

A short time later, the gorgeous actress from down under was riding Luke cowgirl on the couch. He also had a firm grip on her waist as she bounced her fit body up and down on his big dick. The tall man also sucked on Margot’s perky breasts as she expertly rode him nonstop.

“Oh god yes! I love riding your huge dick! Fuck me!” Margot shrieked like a banshee as she had a look of pure joy on her face.

“Margot, you have nice tits, and you can ride a huge dick. You’re such a talented lady.” Luke said with an impressed face as the Aussie actress rode him.

“I appreciate that compliment, Luke! But I want you to focus on fucking me!” Margot replied as she bounced up and down on the tall man’s enormous dick.

Sometime later, Margot straddled Luke and rode him reverse cowgirl. The Harley Quinn actress swayed her fit body as she rode the social influencer’s massive cock. Additionally, she rubbed her pussy with her right hand as she bounced on it.

“Oh my god yes! Fuck me! I want you to make me cum all over your huge cock!” Margot howled as her blue eyes rolled into her head.

When Margot finished impaling herself on Luke’s enormous pole, she hopped off his slick pole and sucked it again. The hot blonde actress also wiggled her booty as she bobbed her head along his lengthy dick.

“Mmm! I love sucking my pussy juice off your huge cock! It’s so fucking good!” Margot said in an overtly sexual tone as she continued blowing Luke.

Much later, Luke was vigorously fucking the Babylon actress missionary on the couch. Her fantastic legs were also spread wide as the tall man slammed his lengthy cock into her love tunnel. The blonde beauty also looked up at Luke with her blue eyes as she panted.

“Holy shit! Oh my god yes! Give me all of that massive cock!” Margot cried out as Luke hammered her pussy.

Several minutes later, Luke was screwing Margot from behind as she looked back at him with lustful glee. A few seconds later, the beautiful blonde pushed her ass closer to the tall man as he banged her. He also slapped the Focus actress's right ass cheek several times as he fucked her faster.

“Yes! Give it to me, Luke! You’re fucking me so good with that huge dick!” Margot moaned with a satisfied grin.

Sometime later, Margot was kneeling on the floor as she looked up at Luke. Meanwhile, the tall man was standing as the actress jacked his enormous cock with his right hand.

“I want you to cover my face with your hot cum.” Margot said with a naughty smile as she massaged her tits.

Before long, Luke blasted several thick loads of jissom onto the blonde beauty’s face. That of course satisfied the Aussie actress. After that, she gave the tall man an approving look, and she proudly sported the facial she just received.

“Wow! That was wonderful, Luke. Here is another fact about me. This Barbie loves to party, and she loves facials.” Margot said with a laugh.

“That’s great to know. Well, I had a great time with you, Margot. Do you want to return to the party now?” Luke asked.

“Sure. I just need to freshen up first. Then I can have more fun with your massive cock.” Margot replied with a wink.

The End
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 02:52:26 AM by Calibur009 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, DarkSwordsman, pixidragon, Dexter07, jnunez9098, Sorale21

DarkSwordsman

Re: This Barbie Loves To Party (Margot Robbie)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 10:05:47 AM »
Good work. Margot took that cock like a champ!
Check out my Patreon if you like my work: https://patreon.com/DarkSwordsman

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Money

Re: This Barbie Loves To Party (Margot Robbie)
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 12:06:17 PM »
This was worth the wait exactly how she survived that pounding I don't know still this was fantastic the sex was plenty hot the public angle was extra spicy I'll have to remember this for reference later

The following users thanked this post: Calibur009

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA