Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Pin Up Chapter 26: Lainey Wilson  (Read 2104 times)

Jesse90

Pin Up Chapter 26: Lainey Wilson
« on: May 12, 2023, 02:10:14 AM »
Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen and should not be mistaken as such. Everyone featured in this story is 18+.

Pin Up

Chapter 26: Lainey Wilson
With a guest appearance by Taylor Swift

I woke up in a pill and Jack Daniels-induced foggy haze and stumbled across the room to the closed curtains. I opened them and groaned as the noonday sun hit my face.

"Where the hell am...oh right. Nashville." I said out loud. I turned and went into the bathroom. I winced as I looked in the mirror. The bruises on my face had started to fade. Emily had indeed sent her mobster ex-boyfriend and a couple goons after me. They'd caught up with me two nights ago.

My phone buzzed as Ed’s name appeared on the screen. “Hey, kid. How you feeling?”

“I’m okay. Bruised but okay. What’s the job?”

“Who’s the biggest female artist in country music right now?” Ed asked

“Uh...I'm thinking.” I could see her face in my mind but couldn’t put a name with the face. “She’s on that show Yellowstone, sings that song Things A Man Oughta Know...big ass... Got it. Lainey Wilson!”

“Yup, that’s her!” Ed said, sounding excited. “I gotta tell ya, kid. I’m actually a little jealous.”

“Why? Thought you and Liz were happy.”

“We are. Just...you’re kinda living the dream life: traveling the country, meeting all these women...getting to bang them...”

I thought Yeah, okay. You left out the part where I screwed up and lost the greatest thing that ever happened to me all for a huge pair of tits.

“Guess I'm living vicariously through you, kid.” Ed said. “Also...got a couple other gigs lined out for you.”

“Great. Give them my number. Wait. Where and when do I meet Ms. Wilson?”

“Today at 5 p.m. I’ll send you the address. Is 5 okay?”

“Yeah. Why?” 

Ed chuckled and said “Well...I know someone is in town tonight and I figured you had plans to see her.”

I sighed. “Ed... Taylor probably still hates me. I'm just gonna go to the concert and MAYBE try to go backstage.”

“Just...don’t do anything stupid. I gotta go, kid. I’ll send you the address.” Ed hung up and I stood in silence for a minute. I swallowed four pills and said aloud “I HAVE to get backstage somehow.”

-------5 p.m. that evening------

I walked up to the motel room that Ed had sent me and knocked. I silently prepared myself for what I had a feeling was coming.

The door opened and Lainey Wilson appeared. “Hi. You must be Chase.” Her strong Louisiana accent really reminded me of my shoot with Britney Spears. 

“Yes, I am. Pleasure to meet you, Miss Wilson.”

“It’s Lainey, hun. Come on in.” She turned around and led me inside. As we walked in, I looked her up and down. I really liked her country hippie style. Her Wrangler jeans were incredibly tight around her big ass. I felt the all too familiar stirring begin in my shorts.

Lainey looked over her shoulder and caught me staring. “See somethin’ you like, Chase?”

“As a matter of fact, I do. A gorgeous blonde with a great voice and an AMAZING ass.”

Lainey blushed a little. “Well...should we get started with the shoot?”

“Right. Business before pleasure.” I said as Lainey struck a pose.

Through the whole 90 minutes, as I snapped away and Lainey and I talked, I found myself falling for her. I silently hoped she felt the same. I took one last picture and said “Alright, Lainey. We got it.”

Lainey smiled. “Great! I'm glad I called you for this shoot. On top of being a breeze to work with, you’re really a nice guy and...”

“You’re a really handsome guy...and I’m hoping the rumors I’ve heard are true.”

I set the camera down and moved closer to Lainey. “Yeah, I won’t deny it. They’re true.”

“Good.” Lainey leaned in and kissed me. As we kissed, my hands drifted to her ass and squeezed.

“Like that ass?” Lainey whispered

“Hell yes I do.”

“Wait till you see it out of these jeans.” Lainey broke the kiss and stepped back. She unzipped her jeans, turned around and pulled them down, baring her rear end.

“Holy. Shit.” I gasped as Lainey continued undressing. She stood before me naked with her back to me, looked over her shoulder and asked “Well? You gonna strip down or what?”

I stepped back and quickly stripped out of my clothes. When my hardened cock popped out of my boxers, Lainey’s eyes widened.

“Oh my God...you’re...” she knelt and started sucking me fast.

“FUCK!!!!” I moaned as Lainey built up speed, taking my length fully into her mouth.

Lainey looked up at me and said “I think we both need it, Chase.”

“I know we do.” I pulled Lainey to her feet and into a passionate kiss but she stopped.

“Just fuck me.” She laid down on the bed and spread her legs. I got between her legs and slid in.

“Fuck...” I moaned as I started thrusting as hard as I could.

“SHIT YES CHASE!!!!” Lainey moaned. “HARDER!!!!”

I started thrusting as hard as I could. “Fuck! Turn over, babe!”

Lainey got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder at me. “Get back inside me NOW!!!”

I got behind Lainey and slid into her dripping hole. “FUUCCCKKK!” I groaned as I grabbed her hips and started pounding into her.

“Smack my ass!” she yelled. I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her ass.

“HARDER!!!!” Lainey screamed. I brought my hands down on her over and over again until my hands were stinging. 

“Fuck, I’m gonna...AAAHHHHHH!!!!” Lainey screamed as her pussy tightened and released all over my cock.

“Damn, girl. Been a while?” I asked as I slowed my thrusts.

“Yeah.” Lainey looked over her shoulder. “Wanna put it in my ass?”

“Are you serious??” I asked

“Afraid you can’t handle it?” Lainey asked with a devilish grin.

Without a word, I pulled out of her pussy and slowly pushed into her ass.

“OH MY GAWD!!! HARDER!!!” Lainey screamed as I started moving my hips, thrusting in and out of her tight hole.

I grabbed Lainey’s hips and started pounding her ass as hard as I could until I felt my cock start to throb.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum!” I moaned.

“Cum on my face!” Lainey yelled. She quickly turned around as I pulled out of her ass and started jerking my cock.

“Give it to me, Chase!!” Lainey opened her mouth.

“FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!” I roared as cum shot out of me onto Lainey’s face and into her waiting mouth.

“Mmmm yum.” She swallowed with a grin and stood up. She winced a little.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Yeah. Just haven’t had my ass pounded like that in a while.” Lainey smiled.

As we started dressing, I glanced at Lainey and noticed some bruises on her arms and face that I hadn’t when I first got there.

“What happened?” I asked.

Lainey realized what I meant and quickly tried to cover the bruises. “Nothing. I... Devin just...loses his temper sometimes.”

My blood started boiling. “He’s done it before? Lainey...you need to leave him.”

“I’ve tried. He keeps finding me. I just...” She started to cry and I put my arms around her.

“Come back to LA with me.” I said.

“Chase, I can’t. He’ll find me.” Lainey said softly. She looked at me and kissed me. “But I want to. I...think I've fallen for you.”

“I’ve fallen for you too.” My phone buzzed. I checked it. An alert was going off about Taylor’s concert.

“You’ve gotta go, don’t you?” Lainey asked.

“Yeah. Listen...I’ll still be in town for a couple weeks and...” I gave her my number, “...call me when you’ve made up your mind about leaving the prick.”

“I will, Chase.” She kissed me again. “I’ll call you.”

I headed out the door, fired up the Cuda, popped a couple pills and drove to Nissan Stadium. I arrived just in time to see Taylor take the stage. Her three-hour set flew by. The surprise announcement blew everyone in the stadium, including me, away. Even with my developing feelings for Lainey, my heart ached for Taylor. I had to see her.

After the last song ended, I headed toward the backstage area. The security guard stopped me. “Sorry, Chase.”

“Mike, come on. You forget who got you this job?”

“She might kill me for this but...aw hell. Go.”

“I owe ya.” I quickly rushed past Mike and walked down the hallway until I saw the sign on the door: “TS Dressing Room.” I knocked on the door.

“Come in.”

I took a breath and walked in. Taylor was sitting at a table, running a brush through her hair. I walked closer and said “You looked wonderful up there tonight.”

“Chase?!?!” Taylor dropped the brush and turned around. “What the fuck are you doing here?”

“I’m in town for work. Had a shoot earlier so I missed the openers.”

“Big Tits didn’t come?” Taylor asked

“We broke up a couple months ago. Noticed London Boy wasn’t here.” I replied.

“Same story.” A familiar glint that I hadn’t seen in a very long time appeared in Taylor’s blue eyes. “You said you had a shoot earlier? With who?”

I knew where this was going. “Lainey Wilson. She...” I told Taylor the whole story, only leaving out the part about developing feelings and the bruises I'd seen on Lainey.

“Fuck it!” Taylor pounced and pinned me to the wall. She kissed me and started unfastening my jeans.

“I’ve missed you...” I started to say.

“Shut up.” Taylor said as she yanked my jeans and boxers to the floor. As my cock, which had been hard nearly the whole show due to her stage outfits and dance moves, sprang out, Taylor’s eyes widened.

“Oh my God. You’re bigger than I remembered...” she started sucking me fast.

“Holy fuckkk...” I moaned as I tried to steady myself against the wall.

Taylor released me from her mouth and quickly pulled her stage outfit off. “We don’t have much time. Lay down on the couch.”

I did as Taylor ordered and braced myself for what was coming. Taylor lowered herself down on my cock and started riding me. 

“FUCK!!!” She moaned loudly. “CHASE!!!!”

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her as hard as I could, trying to finish us both off.

“FUCK YES CHASE MAKE ME CUM PLEEEEAAAASSSE!!!!” Taylor screamed as I kept going until I felt her pussy tighten and release her juices all over my cock, which immediately started throbbing.

“Taylor, I'm gonna...”

“DO IT! INSIDE MEEEE!!!!” She moaned

“SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!” I yelled as I felt myself explode inside Taylor.

“YESSSS!!!” Taylor exploded a second time and fell forward onto my chest. I put my arms around her and held her for a minute as we caught our breath.

“I’ve missed you.” I said.

“I know, Chase. I’ve missed you too but...” Taylor got up and started putting her street clothes on.

“But what?” I asked as I pulled my jeans up.

Taylor sighed. “Chase, I know about everything that’s happened to you since we broke up.” She picked up the pill bottle that had fallen out of my jeans pocket and looked at it. “You’re addicted to these things.”

“No, I’m not. I’m...”

“Chase William, you can’t lie to me. You wanna know how I know that? 

“How?” I asked

“Your eyes aren’t on me, they’re on this bottle. You wanna destroy yourself? Fine. Here.” She tossed the pill bottle to me.

“They...they take away the pain of losing you. I...need them.”

Taylor’s eyes welled up with tears. “Chase, please. Get help. If not for yourself, for me. Now...” she wiped the tears away. “...you’d better go.”

I reached out to her. “Taylor...”

“Don’t. Just go. Please.”

I left the dressing room and hurried out. I got to the Cuda and started it up and gunned it to my hotel. Once inside my room, I swallowed a handful of pills and said to myself “Taylor’s wrong. I’m fine...I think.”

To be continued...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 03:07:27 AM by Jesse90 »

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Slyguy, Blocboy VC, JustinMays402

Cadeauxxx

Re: Pin Up Chapter 26: Lainey Wilson
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 03:06:02 PM »
Big Tits didn't come. We know who that was lol
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: Pin Up Chapter 26: Lainey Wilson
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2023, 02:54:31 PM »
Love the latest chapter!  Especially happy to see Taylor make a reappearance!

The following users thanked this post: Jesse90

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA