Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cruise Control (Tom Cruise)  (Read 5694 times)

Ju1es

Cruise Control (Tom Cruise)
« on: May 13, 2023, 12:03:20 PM »
Chapter One

"I'm sorry" the Ticket Agent behind the desk repeated, for the umpteenth time, "There are just no seats on any flights to America for four days".
This couldn't be happening. My Sister needed me. Her Husband was dying, and I had promised to get there to be with her.
"As I said" the Agent attempted to reassure me, "if a seat should become available, I have your details and will put a tannoy call out for you".
I could tell he held out little to no hope.
In tears I wandered across to a seating area, sat down, pulled some tissues from my pocket, and sobbed.
After ten minutes I knew I needed to call my Sister to break the bad news. Dialling her number on my mobile, I almost hoped that she wouldn't answer, so I could take the coward's way out and leave a voicemail.
But of course she answered.
"Julie, when are you arriving?" She sounded so desperate, her voice almost pleading.
"Oh Linda" I sighed "I can't get a flight for four days. I've tried everything. I'm so so sorry. The only thing to hope for is a last minute cancellation".
Now we were both crying.
We ended our call, with me promising to keep in regular contact with her, and that I would stay at the airport until I did get a flight, even if it took the forecasted four days.

Craving caffeine, I walked away in search of a coffee shop. Airports always had them.
Spotting a Costa, I headed towards it, already decided on an Americano.
There was a queue, but the waiting would give me time to decide if I needed something sweet to accompany my coffee.
Finally, equipped with my Americano and a Millionaire Shortbread, the hunt began for a seat and table.
Spotting a spare chair at a table where a couple were already seated, I walked across and asked if they would mind terribly if I took the empty seat.
They were more than happy to have me join them, as long as I solved their debate on who deserved to have the window seat when they boarded their flight. I told them "Either the one with better photography skills, or the one with the stronger bladder".
Twenty minutes later, having been told my story, and expressing their sympathies (they would have sold me one of their tickets, but didn't think Australia flights were any help to me) they were called to board.
I bid them goodbye and wished them happy and safe travels. They wished me luck and left to board their flight.
Hearing a boarding call for a flight to New York had me reaching for my tissues yet again. I silently prayed that there would be a missing passenger and hence a spare seat. This was not to be.

I needed another coffee, but didn't want to lose my seat, so further caffeine intake was put on hold.
There was nothing to do but people watch; all different walks of life preparing to jet off to far flung destinations, for a variety of reasons.
My people watching was soon interrupted though, by a guy asking "Hey, is it OK for me to join you? This place is packed".
Only half looking his way I told him "Sure. You can save my seat while I go get me another fix of caffeine".
Standing at the counter, waiting for my Soya Caramel Latte, I glanced over to where my new table mate was chatting away to somebody on his mobile.
I couldn't help but notice that he was, seemingly, having quite a stressful conversation.
Mentally nicknaming our table The Stressheads Table, I took my Latte and walked back to rejoin my fellow Stresshead, just as his phonecall ended.
He looked at me and smiled as I took my seat. Such a gorgeous smile. I had the strangest feeling that I knew this guy from somewhere. But with his dark shades, baseball cap pulled low over his eyes, and hood up, I couldn't be certain.

Deciding that conversation was off the menu, I pulled my current reading material out of my bag; Fifty Shades Of Grey.
Opening it at my bookmark I attempted to lose myself in this raunchy story.
It wasn't long before there was a chuckle from across the table, followed by "So overrated. There's more steaming hot sex in my big toe than there is in that book". Then "Oh crap, did I just say that out loud".
This caused laughter to burst from both our mouths, before I nodded and said "Now that's a big toe I would like to meet".
More laughter, though this time mine was more from embarrassment.
Feeling this might be a good time to introduce myself, I said "I'm Julie, by the way".
"Jimmy" he informed me, leaning over to shake my hand.
"So, where you headed to?"
I told him my story, with a few tears included.
He nodded, sighed, tutted, shook his head, allowed me to finish, before leaning towards me and saying "I can help you get to your Sister".
"If only" I sighed.
"No, I'm serious. I have my own plane". He leaned back in his seat. "Just one small snag though. It's at a private airfield about thirty miles away".

I stared at him, trying to work out whether he was being serious, as he looked at his watch and said "My cousin is due to land from Scotland in fifteen minutes, then we're heading out to my plane and flying home to The States. Plenty of spare seats. All first class".
I could have kissed him, I was so happy. My knight in shining armour was real, and his name was Jimmy, and he was sitting here in the flesh, living and breathing and being my hero.
"I don't know what to say you have to let me pay you you are amazing oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh thankyou thankyou thankyou". My words came out in one long breath, closely followed by tears, of happiness this time.
"I take it I just gained me a passenger then?" Jimmy smiled. "And it's my pleasure. No payment required. I'm just really pleased I can help you".
"So, this plane of yours, what is it, like a little one with a propeller thingy on the front?" I asked.
This brought a chuckle from him and he informed me "Not quite. It's a Gulfstream Four".
Seeing my confused expression, he added "Twin jet engines, no propeller. Sixteen passenger seats. There's also a hot tub. Oh, and mines also got a private bedroom, with king-sized bed and ensuite shower room. You'll be suitably impressed, I'm sure".

He checked his watch. "I need to head to Arrivals. My Cousin's flight is about to land. You wanna come with me? Or I can meet you back here".
"I think I'm gonna top up on my caffeine before we head out" I replied.
He promised to come right back as soon as he had met up with his Cousin.
Watching him walk away, I couldn't help wondering who or what this guy was. And what was with him hiding his identity, as that's clearly what he was doing.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 06:29:44 AM by Ju1es »

The following users thanked this post: apx

Ju1es

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 12:08:53 PM »
Chapter Two

As I sat drinking my second Latte, awaiting Jimmy's return, I found myself questioning whether I was being a complete fool.
Should I really be letting this guy take me thousands of feet into the air? What if he was a madman, a murderer, some kind of psychopath? I'd be completely at his mercy.
As if in answer to my questions, my phone pinged through a text from Linda, asking me if there was any news. How could I back out now.
I messaged her a quick update; Got offered seat by random stranger. Private jet. Have accepted. Am I mad? I will update when I know more, but flying out this evening sometime. Love you sis x
She text back; What a hero. But please be careful and stay safe. Love you more x

It wasn't long before I spotted the baseball cap and shades heading back towards me, then Jimmy was standing in front of me and introducing me to his companion.
"Julie, this is Marc, my cousin. Marc, this is Julie, my damsel in distress".
We shook hands and exchanged hellos and pleased to meet yous.
"Right, we need to get my driver to bring the car round to pick us up, but first I really need to use the bathroom" Jimmy informed us.
"I think I'll join you" I replied, before adding "Not literally, obviously".
Marc was left to watch the bags.
We found the toilets, and agreed to meet up back outside.
A minute later, washing my hands at the washbasin, it suddenly hit me; Jimmy had his own driver.
Who was this dark stranger. I needed to find out more about him. He definitely seemed strangely familiar.

I left the toilets and found him on the phone to his driver.
Smiling at me as he ended his call, he said "He'll be in pick-up parking in fifteen minutes. Let's go grab Marc and your bags then head out to wait".

Reunited with both Marc and my bags, we headed out to wait for our transport to the airfield.
Jimmy was soon declaring "Ah, here he comes" as a huge dark green Ford Excursion pulled to a stop in front of us.
The driver wasn't your typical chaffeur; wearing black jeans with a dark grey turtleneck sweater, rather than the stereotypical uniform.
Our bags were loaded into the boot, and Jimmy and I climbed into the back seat. Marc chose to sit up front with the driver.
As we pulled away from the kerb and headed away from the airport, I tried to make conversation, without much success.
"So, what do you do for work?"
"Oh, nothing exciting" he replied. "Just a bit of everything really".
Oh my goodness, was he like a drug lord or something. He obviously had money, which had to be earned somehow.
An awkward silence then followed my failed attempt at conversation.

The rest of the journey passed in awkward silence, then after about half an hour, I noticed some planes through a fence and asked "Is that the airfield?"
"Yep, about to drive in through the gates now. Just one thing you need to know. The guys here know me as Tom. For my privacy, they don't get told my real name".
Privacy? Who or what was this guy? I just nodded in reply, as we passed through a gated entrance into the airfield.
We pulled up in front of a large building that I knew to be a hangar, and Jimmy informed me "There she is" pointing to a plane on the nearby strip of tarmac. My jaw dropped. This wasn't what I was expecting.
"Oh wow. She's amazing, like a limo with wings" I laughed.
"Thanks, I think. Well, yeah, I like her, a lot" he replied.
Climbing from the car a few seconds later, I was instructed to leave my bags in the trunk, which I needed a moment to translate in my head to boot. Apparently they would find their way onto the plane and I needn't worry.

"Come on" Jimmy said to me. "Let's go grab a drink. Marc, you coming?"
"Yea, sure".
We followed Jimmy to the back of the hangar, which was equipped with an oven, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and even a dishwasher.
Then there was a sofa and armchairs that I soon discovered were so comfortable they literally hugged you.
"Make yourselves comfortable" Jimmy indicated to the sofa. "What can I get you to drink? Hot or cold? If it's cold, alcoholic or soft?"
Marc took no time deciding on a bottle of Budweiser.
I asked "Is there any Gin? If so, could I maybe have a Gin and Lemonade, please?"
I was soon handed a glass complete with ice and a slice. "Thankyou" I said, leaning back and taking a long sip".
Jimmy joined me on the sofa, having also decided on a Budweiser.
"Drink OK?" he asked. Noticing my already almost empty glass he smiled and added "Must of been about perfect eh".
"Just right" was all I could manage, as I was lost in thought. I suddenly knew that I needed to know more about this guy. A lot more.
We soon heard a man's voice calling "Hey Tom, she's about ready. You guys wanna board now?"
Jimmy called back "Yep, thanks Vince. Give us a couple of minutes. See you on board".
So they really did know Jimmy as Tom.

Walking across the tarmac to the plane, I looked at Jimmy and asked "So does Vince just do odd jobs round here?"
"Not exactly. He's my pilot" he replied.
"Oops, sorry" I blushed.
He just chuckled.

Stopping at the bottom of the plane's steps, he told me "Ladies first".
"Why thankyou kind sir". I performed a mock curtsey and climbed the steps.
What I walked into was luxury of the kind that I had never even dreamt of experiencing.
I stopped dead in my tracks. "What's wrong?" I heard Jimmy's voice behind me.
"Nothing. This is all so wonderful. I'm just amazed by it".
"Well let me get in and you can have a guided tour". He gently nudged me forward.
So the tour began.
The cabin was home to twelve cream leather seats, and two large sofas that I learned could be pulled out into beds.
There was also a built-in bar, which I was assured was fully stocked.
And I couldn't help but notice the very impressive entertainment system, so movies and music was a definite possibility here.
On the floor was a fitted, very soft, thick cream carpet.
Next stop was the kitchen, or Galley to give it it's correct name. Kitted out with everything you could possibly want, it was far more equipped and modern than my own kitchen at home.
"Please can our next stop be the loo. I could do with going". I was actually quite desperate.
Jimmy showed me to a door further down the plane. "Think you probably wanna do this bit on your own" he grinned.
Even something as simple as a toilet and handbasin could be impressive, I learnt. Beautiful gleaming white surrounded me.
Rejoining Jimmy, I asked "Where to next?"
"Just here, next door, there's the main shower room".
He opened the door and I followed him inside.
There was a beautiful waterfall shower, all shining chrome, tiled in black, with glass doors. I vowed to try this on the flight.
The bedroom was next.
It was immaculate, of course.
There was a king sized bed, matching bedside units in pine wood, and a double pine wardrobe.
The bed covers were red and what appeared to be satin.
"Oh, if you liked that shower room, this will blow you away" Jimmy proudly declared, opening a door from the bedroom.
Oh wow; a huge shower decorated to mimic a tropical waterfall, with ferns and small rocks to add to the very impressive effect, was the absolute hidden gem behind that door.
My face said it all.
Jimmy just smiled.
"One last stop". He opened a door off of the shower room, and I was met with the hot tub.
Like the shower, this was huge, and I mentally added it to my private plane bucket list.

"Well, I'm suitably impressed" I told Jimmy. "But now I would really like to try one of the seats for comfort, if that's OK".
"Be my guest". He moved aside to let me pass. "I just need to use the bathroom quick. Get yourself a drink from the bar".
Marc was asleep when I returned, and I noticed the seat was almost reclined flat. I wondered if they all did that, as I still felt quite tired.
Pouring myself a Gin, I sat, and immediately fell in love with the comfort. And I discovered this one did recline too.
"Need a blanket?" I heard Jimmy ask from behind me.
"Yes please. And a pillow" I joked, "if it's not too much trouble".
Opening a cupboard I hadn't noticed before, he was soon handing me a pillow and covering my legs with a soft blanket.
I thanked him, raised my glass and asked "Join me?"
He grabbed another Budweiser from the fridge, removed the top, then came and sat beside me.

At that moment, Vince came through from the cockpit, looking stressed. "Tom, we got a problem. There's a fault with our nav system. Gotta wait for a part, then get it fitted. We ain't gonna be flying til tomorrow mid morning soonest".
"Ah fuck that sucks". The first time I heard Jimmy swear. Then "Ah well, just do your best man, OK".
Turning to me he asked "You want a refund on your ticket?"
We both laughed.
"Nah, this is better than first class. I'm staying. But I do need to update Linda". I quickly typed a text to her; Tech problem with plane. Delayed takeoff til at least mid morning tomorrow. Hang in there. Love ya x
She text back; That's made me sad, but nothing anybody can do. Keep me updated. Love you too x
Noticing the yawn I tried hard to hide, Jimmy asked "Am I that boring? No, seriously, you can sleep. I will be fine with just me for company".
"I might shut my eyes for a bit then" I said through another yawn.
"Sweet dreams" he smiled. Taking my now empty glass, he headed off towards the galley.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 06:40:57 AM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2023, 12:10:10 PM »
Chapter Three

I awoke, with no idea how long I had slept, to the sound of Jimmy and Marc having a disagreement or debate in the galley.
Marc was telling Jimmy "You can't take things any further unless you come clean. I don't care how quick you felt a connection", to which Jimmy was replying "I know that. But I just don't know whether I'm ready for that level of honesty".
I needed to go to the loo anyway, so they would know I was awake very soon.
Walking past them I asked "Everything OK guys?"
"Yep, all good" Marc replied.
Jimmy though, said nothing. What was going on.

Coming out of the toilet, I looked right and saw Jimmy disappearing into the bedroom.
Joining Marc back in the cabin I asked "What's wrong with him?"
He sighed and looked up at me before asking "Are you single Julie?"
I sat down beside him before saying "That is the worst pickup line ever".
Laughing, he said "Oh crap, sorry, that wasn't me trying to come on to you. I'm very happily gay. I was just being nosey".
"Oh, OK. Well yes, as it happens I am single. Not particularly happily though, I have to say".
He simply smiled and said "OK".

"I might take Jimmy a beer Marc, if you think he won't mind".
"No, knock yourself out. There's plenty of cold ones in the fridge".
I grabbed two Budweisers, I didn't fancy another Gin, took the tops off, then headed towards the bedroom.
Knocking on the door, I called out "Room service, with ice cold beer".
"Come in".
Opening the door I suddenly thought to ask "Are you decent?"
"Yes, I'm decent".
Jimmy was sitting on the bed leaning against the headboard.
Closing the door, I handed him his beer.
"Join me". He patted the bed next to him. "I need to speak with you".

I made myself comfortable, sitting beside him, then looked at him and said "Sounds awfully serious. If so, can I not have this conversation with a baseball cap and shades. Please take them off".
He shook his head. "Can't do that yet. You need to know some things first".
"For goodness sake" I almost snapped, "just tell me whatever you need to say".
He took a long drink of his beer, before placing the bottle on his bedside table and turning to face me.
"What movies do you like?"
"Is that what's so important?" I almost shouted.
"No, I'm sorry, I'm just nervous about doing this. I'm not who you think I am Julie. My name's not Jimmy".
"Then who the hell are you?" I demanded. "And what the fuck is going on here?"
Instead of giving me any answer, he said "Julie, imagine you were spending time with some guy, who you then discovered was actually hiding his real identity, and was known the world over and famous. Then what do you do?"
"Well, that would depend on how well I'd got to know him, how much I enjoyed his company, and who he really was" I answered.
"You're not making this easy for me are you. Let me put things another way. Would your attitude change towards him just because you found out his true identity?"
"Maybe. Depending on who he really was, I guess it might have to".
"So you might drop him as a friend you mean?"
"No! I'm not that shallow!" I was quick to reply.
This was followed by an awkward silence, which he eventually broke by saying "I think I've forgotten what it is to be wanted for just being me. It's my money they want. Or they lust after me because of who I am".
"That's quite sad, and cruel" I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. "Let me ask you something now." I paused before continuing "Jimmy might well be comfortable being friends with a nobody, but what about the famous guy?"
"Oh Julie, let me assure you, he would like nothing more than the true friendship of a nobody, as you put it". Then, kissing the top of my head he asked me "Can we just lay next to each other and have a sleep?"
Surprised at how normal this request seemed I answered "I'd really like that, yes".
We lay down and fell asleep facing each other.

I awoke to Jimmy's smile.
"How long have I slept?" I wondered.
"Two hours. I've watched you sleep for the last half hour. You looked so peaceful I didn't want to disturb you, but I'm sorry, I really need to use the bathroom".
"Are you coming back, or should I head back out there?" I asked.
"No, please stay right there" he insisted. "I'll be right back".
Soon I could hear him singing. He must be happy, I thought.

He returned to the bedroom and I greeted him with "Can we eat?"
"Sure. What d'ya fancy? We can see what's in the fridge here, or order in, or there's a great little Italian place five minutes down the road".
"I love Italian. Is it OK to go eat there, please" I replied.
Grabbing the keys, he led me off the plane and across to his car.
"I'm driving. This is just me and you" he said, as he opened the passenger door for me then hopped into the driver's seat.

In no time, we arrived at the restaurant and found a parking spot right out front.
Jimmy was the perfect gentleman, opening the car door for me, closing it after me, then holding open the restaurant door for me.
As we entered a waiter greeted us with "Good evening Tom, pleasure to see you again. Table for two?"
"Yes please Mario. Somewhere nice and private. Me and Julie here need to have a quiet little chat".

Mario led us to the back corner of the restaurant, then up a set of ten stairs, to a beautiful very private little nook. There was just one table, two chairs, and a two-seater sofa. The walls were decorated with beautiful flora and fauna murals.
Taking our seats, we both asked for a Diet Coke while we perused the menus.
Mario soon returned with the drinks, and we sent him away with our food orders; I'd opted for the Penne Arrabbiata, while Jimmy chose the Pumpkin, Ricotta and Sage Ravioli.

Left alone to await our food, Jimmy leaned across the table and smiled at me. "By the time we head to bed tonight, you will meet the real me. That OK with you?"
"You mean you'll ditch the disguise?" I asked.
"Yep, and this dam fake accent. I am not from the deep south".
"Lord help me" I laughed.
"And I really hope it won't send you running off into the sunset" he smiled.
"I hope not too" I smiled back.

Our food arrived, and we ate it whilst chatting about things we enjoyed or didn't like so much, and commenting on how delicious the food was.
Once our plates were empty and our stomachs full, we headed down the stairs, where Jimmy sought out Mario and paid the bill.
Heading back out to the car, he looked at me and gave me the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.
I really wanted this new friendship to grow.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 03:20:57 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2023, 12:17:14 PM »
Chapter Four

As we got back to the plane, about to climb the steps, we heard Marc calling out from the plane door "Hey guys. Hope it's OK cuz, I've invited a friend back for a couple of hours".
Quietly, Jimmy said to me "When he says friend, he means a casual fuck".
I stifled a laugh.
As if to confirm this, as we reached the door, Marc asked "Jimmy, you know I'm your favourite cousin. Let me use the bedroom for a bit?"
"Not gonna happen cuz". Jimmy patted him on the shoulder. "I have a night of out of this world passionate sex planned. Or that's the dream I'm hoping for at least" he laughed.
Taking my hand he led me towards the bedroom. "Come on Julie. It's time to say goodbye to Jimmy".

"I really would like a shower first, if that's OK?" I asked.
"Sure, help yourself. There's everything you need in there, including toiletries and new toothbrushes".
"Thanks" I smiled, resisting the temptation to ask if I could use the ensuite shower". Give me about twenty minutes".
Before I closed the door behind me I called Jimmy back to ask "When you're no longer Jimmy, what will your name be? Surely you can give me your first name?"
"Thomas" he replied, before disappearing into the bedroom.

The shower was amazing. Warm and powerful. Exactly how I liked my sexual partners, I found myself thinking unexpectedly, and was shocked to realise that I felt really horny.
The body wash smelt absolutely divine, of Jasmine and Orchid.
I stood under the water wondering whether I was even going to like this Thomas guy. I guessed I would find out very soon.

Stepping from the shower, I dried myself off with the biggest, softest towel I had ever felt, then used a second towel to wrap around me.
Lastly, I found a toothbrush and gave my teeth a good brush. Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I told myself "Let's go meet Thomas".

I decided to take a couple of beers into the bedroom with me.
Marc was busy making out with his 'friend' on one of the sofas. Thankfully they were under a blanket.
"Oops, dont mind me" I smirked. "Have fun guys".
Knocking on the bedroom door, I was disappointed to receive no response from inside.
Walking into the room, I saw that Jimmy was apparently asleep, with his back towards me.
Placing the beers on the bedside table, I gently lay behind him and soon drifted off to sleep myself.

I awoke, alone, to the sound of a shower running.
Turning over on the bed I picked up my now warm beer and took a long drink from it.
Noticing the watch on the other table, I reached across to check the time; eight thirty.
I lay back on the bed, closed my eyes and tried to work out why I still felt so horny.
Just then the door opened, and Jimmy walked back in, still with his cap and shades on, but they looked out of place now that he was wearing nothing more than a towel wrapped around his waist.
"You alright?" he asked, as he lay back on the bed.
Without thinking I blurted out "Not really, no. I'm ridiculously horny for some reason". I quickly added "Sorry, oversharing. But you did ask".
"You're not the only one" he sighed.
"Oh, um, ok" I stuttered. "Well, err, I, don't know what to say to that".
"We could help each other out you know" he smirked.
I laughed. Jimmy didn't
"You're serious aren't you?" I asked.
He nodded in reply.
"Can't believe I'm about to say this, but OK" I laughed.

He didn't need telling twice.
Pulling me towards him he proceeded to kiss me with such passion that he took my breath away.
Eventually I pulled away, exclaiming "Wow!"
He laughed at my reaction, before his lips once again found mine and our tongues seemed to become one.

"Take your towel off. Let me suck those tits" he instructed.
I threw the towel onto the floor, then moaned with pleasure as his warm lips kissed first one of my nipples then the other.
He then sucked one nipple into his mouth, while squeezing the other between his thumb and finger.
"Fuck me Jimmy" I begged him. "Please. I want you so bad. I need you inside me, right now".
He smiled up at me. "How wet are you?"
"Find out for yourself". I took his hand and placed it just above my pubic area. He slowly slid his hand down until his fingers slipped inside me.
"Mmmm. Now that is temptingly wet. But does it taste as good as it feels, I wonder".
Bringing his hand up to his mouth, he gently sucked on each of the three fingers he had just had inside me. "Nice. Juicy and sweet" he said, then licked his lips.
"Can you take your towel off?" I asked.
He stood and his towel was also discarded onto the floor.
O.M.G! He was huge. I let out a cry of longing, then reached out to stroke his huge erection.
Moving closer to me, he told me "Suck it".
Sitting up so that I was able to position myself on the edge of the bed, I pulled him towards me and took him into my mouth.
He gently pulled my head to take his rock hard cock in further.
I was gagging, he was so big, but I was loving it. And from the moaning, so was Jimmy.

"Oh god, stop, I don't wanna cum yet" he sighed.
I reluctantly released him from my eager mouth, then pulled him down to kneel in front of me.
He kissed me hungrily, then asked "Can I fuck you now?"
"Like you need to ask" I smiled. "Show me what you're made of stud".
He gently lowered me back so my body was laying on the bed, with my feet still on the floor.

I could tell he wanted to make this last. He entered me so slowly and gently, then with his cock filling me completely, he told me "This will be the only time we do this, so I wanna take my time".
"What do you mean, the only time?" Was I just being used here?
"Well, Jimmy's gone after this, remember. But you will enjoy Thomas more. Trust me".

With that he started the hard but slow thrusting that would bring me right to the edge of climax time after time, but each time he knew just when to stop and have me begging him to please let me cum.
"Patience" he whispered every time. "It will be worth the wait".
It was some consolation to me that I could tell this was as punishing for him as it was me. His sharp intakes of breath gave him away.

He finally had to give in to the demands of his full balls though, and as he brought me to climax, my moans and shudders of ecstasy were matched by his as he filled me with his warm cum. Exhausted, he laid his head on my breast, breathing heavily.
We were both completely sated.
I wrapped my arms around him and whispered "Thankyou Jimmy. That was amazing".
He stood up, pulled me to a sitting position, gave me a long slow kiss, then whispered "It's gonna get better".
Then, going to the wardrobe and donning a robe, he informed me "Be right back. Don't go anywhere".
Then he left the room and closed the door behind him.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 03:36:51 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2023, 12:18:39 PM »
Chapter Five

I made myself comfortable on the bed and closed my eyes, a huge smile on my face.
After about fifteen minutes, a gentle tapping sounded on the bedroom door, followed by a man's voice asking "Julie, you still awake?".
"I am".
"Good. Sit up, turn your back to the door, and close your eyes" the voice instructed.
"OK, done. You can come in now".

The door opened, then I felt something soft against my eyelids.
Feeling me flinch, he whispered "Sshhh, it's OK, just a blindfold".
Then movement told me he was now on the bed and I heard him say "Lay down, with your back to the door".
Doing as he had instructed, I realised I was extremely nervous.

I felt his breath on my face, then his lips very gently brushing mine, as he stroked my cheek.
"Please let me see you" I begged.
"Not yet. There's one thing I need to do first".
He kissed me on the tip of my nose then instructed "Roll over.
I settled myself with my back to him, and he immediately pulled my hips towards him, making me realise two things; he was naked again and his cock was as hard as rock.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you. It will be hard, it will be fast, and you will cum" he almost growled into my ear.
With that, he gave my hips a hard tug to get me in a position that would allow him to enter me easily.

I soon realised that I wanted my sensitive gentle Jimmy back.
This was almost rough, animalistic, without tenderness. And it hurt.
"Please stop" I cried. "I don't want this. Not like this. You're hurting me".
He stopped moving, and murmured "I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm nervous, but also eager for you to meet Thomas properly. I just need to do this first. Please, I'll slow down".
I thrust my hips backward, silently telling him to carry on. He whispered "Thankyou" before thrusting himself even deeper inside me. But then he just lay still, letting me feel his cock throbbing against my warm wetness.

Reaching his hand round to my front, his fingers sought out my clit, and he began gently massaging.
"Oh my god" I sighed with pleasure. "Please make me cum with those magic fingers".
He knew exactly how to bring me to that ultimate ecstasy, and brought my body to wonderful clitoral climax multiple times.

"Now please can I fuck you hard?"
"Yes. I think you've earned that much" I giggled.
Now, as I was prepared for it not to be gentle, I found myself actually loving this wild sex, and the feel of his warm breath on my neck and shoulders as he  moaned with pleasure.
He groaned loudly as he neared his release, but managed to ask "Are you close yet".
"I don't wanna cum yet. Please not yet" I pleaded.
Then he was still and his breathing told me exactly how difficult it was for him to prevent what his body was aching to do.

I thrust my hips backwards and heard a sharp intake of breath followed by a whispered "Ah, jeez, I need to cum".
I could almost feel his desperation through the deep throbbing of his cock inside me.
Taking his hand in mine, I brought it round to my clit and whispered "Make me cum again first".
His fingers knew how to bring to life nerve endings I didn't know even existed, and in no time at all I felt the tingling warmth that would build to bring my body to an amazing orgasm and my muscles tightening around his cock.
He started thrusting then, fast and deep. It took no time at all before he panted "I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck, ah yea".

Afterwards he held me, placing tiny kisses across my shoulders, and gently stroking my nipples.
I realised that this was all so crazy. But it also felt so right. And it most definitely felt fucking good.
I felt like I was in the arms of somebody I'd known for years, yet at the same time was aware he was a complete stranger.
"Let's sleep for a bit, shall we?" he suggested.
"If you promise to hold me tight" I replied.
He pulled me tighter to him and we both drifted off to sleep.

I was woken by the feel of feathery soft kisses on the back of my neck.
"Mmmmm, that feels good" I whispered.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" he apologised.
"No, I'm glad you did" I replied. "I guess it's about time I learned your real identity".
"Oh yeah, we still need to do that bit don't we" he laughed. "In all the excitement I completely forgot".
"Think I kind of did too" I admitted. "Or was I just putting it off" I wondered out loud.
"What do you mean?" he asked.
"I'm just really nervous. Maybe I'm scared too. No, I am scared" I replied.
"Trust me, you have nothing to be scared of" he tried to reassure me.
"Hmmmm" was all I could manage.

There was an awkward silence for about five minutes.
Then, hearing me giggle, he asked "What's funny?"
"Well, I've been fucked by two guys in the space of a couple of hours, but those guys were kind of one guy. And I've not seen either of their faces. It's madness".
"I think it really is time we changed that. Take the blindfold off" he instructed me, "but don't turn around".
Uncovering my eyes, I asked "Now what?"
He began kissing the back of my neck, then I felt his teeth gently nibbling my ear, before he whispered "Close your eyes and turn to face me".
I did as he instructed then asked "Now what?"
"Kiss me" he whispered.
As tempting as it was to open my eyes, I obediently kept them closed, and found his lips with mine.
The kiss was deep and passionate, and this time there was no resistance as my fingers tangled with his hair.

His lips left mine and he asked "Are you ready?"
"No". I shook my head.
"Open your eyes Julie".
"I'm too nervous. I can't do it" I insisted.
"Julie, open your eyes. Please. Look at me".
"I'm scared Thomas. I'm really scared". I was close to tears.
"Julie this is crazy. What's the alternative? You walk around with your eyes closed until we get to the states?"
"Or you could keep the disguise" I reminded him.
"Not gonna happen. Jimmy's gone, I'm afraid. You've fucked Thomas now, there's no going back". "Now please, open your eyes".
Realising I was being a stubborn bitch, and with a pounding heart, I slowly opened my left eye, only to realise that with his mouth so close to mine, it was impossible for me to focus on him properly. So, pushing him away, I opened my other eye ....... then screamed and fainted.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 03:48:26 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2023, 12:19:49 PM »
Chapter Six

I came to, and quickly realised that I hadn't been dreaming.
Propped up on his elbow, looking into my eyes, was the extremely famous and well-known, Tom Cruise.

"Oh my god .... Are you really .... Is it really .... Am I dreaming .... Is this another disguise .... Oh my god."
"Yep, I'm really me. No, you are not dreaming. And no, not another disguise".
"Oh my god. Can I touch you? Will you disappear?"
"Touch away" he grinned.

So I touched him; his hair, his nose, his cheeks, his lips. They were all real.
"I'm still not convinced this isn't a dream" I laughed.
"Well, how can I convince you?"
"Pinch me. Punch me. Kick me. Anything that will wake me up" I told him.
"No, I'm not about to hurt you". He shook his head and added "Not happening".
So I pinched myself, hard, on the arm. "Ouch" I yelped. That wouldn't hurt in a dream. Would it?"
Tom laughed. "Nope. But I did tell you this isn't a dream".
"Well now I believe you" I smiled. "But now what? I mean, you're famous and I'm just a nobody".
He sighed "Oh Julie Julie Julie. This is whatever we want it to be, and it can go however far you're happy for it to go". He gave me a light kiss on my nose. "Who we are doesn't matter".
I started crying. "Maybe not to you. But I really do not want to become the latest target for the paparazzi. We won't be able to go anywhere or do anything together. So it matters to me, a lot".
I turned away from him then heard him sigh and say "I need a beer". With that, he left the room, slamming the door behind him.

Then he was angrily shouting "Are you fucking happy now. Keeping on at me to come fucking clean. I've just found her, now I've lost her already. For fucks sake Marc, I could punch you right now".
"Go a fucking head, if it makes you feel better" Marc shouted back. "What did you wanna do? Fucking keep a relationship going as Jimmy? Wake up Tom. You are you. Wake up man, for fucks sake".

Getting up from the bed, I wrapped the towel back round me, then walked out to the cabin.
Tom was sitting with his back to me, his head in his hands.
Marc was standing by the bar, with what looked to be Whisky in a glass. The 'companion' I learned, had buggered off when the argument started. I couldn't blame him.
Sitting on the floor next to Tom's feet, I rested my hand on his knee, looked up at him, and asked "Can we go talk, please. Somewhere outside. Or maybe the hangar".
"What's the point?" he pushed my hand off his knee.
"Soon as we land in New York, you go your way and I'll go mine, and you will never have to worry about the paparazzi".

I stood, and demanded "Where're my bags? And can I order a taxi from this place? I just need to get away".
Marc started to speak. "Your bags ......" but Tom cut him off with "Marc, stay the hell out of this. You've caused enough problems already".
"Hey, that's unfair Tom. You were the one pretending to be someone else. Marc was right to tell you to come clean. This would have been even harder if it had gone much further before I learned the truth. Now, will you come talk to me? Or shall I walk away right now?"
I stood, hands on hips, waiting for him to answer.
"Your bags are in the wardrobe. Get some clothes on and we'll talk" he finally replied.
"That wasn't so hard, was it" I mumbled sarcastically as I walked away.

Finding my bags, I opted for a black tee, white jeans, and my black pumps. I pulled my hair back into a scrunchie, took a deep breath, then walked back out to Tom.
The look he gave me told me that he liked my casual look, a lot.
I made myself promise that I would not fall for his 'come to bed' look, no matter how hard he tried, and no matter how easy it would be for me to succumb.
"Come on then" I ordered, walking straight past him and descending the steps.

I reached the hangar and turned around to see that he was about twenty paces behind me.
Continuing through to the back I grabbed the kettle. I needed a strong caffeine fix.
As Tom caught me up, I asked "You want a coffee?"
"Sure. With rat poison I presume".
"Don't tempt me, please" I glared at him.
"I would love a coffee, please. White, no sugar". He sat on the sofa, then quietly said "I am so so sorry Julie".
I ignored him and concentrated on the coffee making.

Placing the spoon in the sink, I handed him his coffee then joined him on the sofa, taking care to not sit too close.
"Why?" I asked, without looking at him. "Why did you start all this? Why did you not consider how this would all pan out? Or did you consider it and just not care?"
"I guess I was just loving the now so much, I wasn't even thinking about the future. I'm sorry. I can't turn back time, though god knows I wish I could".
"And if you could turn back time? Then what?" I demanded. "Would you have even offered to help me out? Would you have just been Jimmy, no connections, then said goodbye in New York? Or would you have been Tom Cruise from the beginning? Course, Tom wouldn't have got into my knickers, because of the whole me being a nobody thing".

He didn't say a word for what seemed like hours, then he finally replied "I couldn't show up at the airport without creating absolute chaos. That's what Jimmy's for. Nobody looks twice at him. He keeps me hidden when I need to hide in public. I could never go back and be Tom right from the off, because I couldn't not sleep with you. I've had some amazing sex with you, and I refuse to regret that".
"So that's what it all comes down to" I raised my voice. "You were far away from home and needed to get your dick wet. And I was conveniently there".
"Please don't say that" he pleaded.
"Well it's the truth" I shouted, standing up and banging my mug down in the sink. "I'm going back to the plane. It's past midnight and I'm out here arguing with a guy who thinks that just because he's some big shot film star, he can fucking use women".
I stormed off across the tarmac, and climbed the steps back into the plane.
Marc looked up as I entered, but before he could say anything I said "Just don't ask".

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 03:55:32 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2023, 12:20:57 PM »
Chapter Seven

I threw myself onto the bed, my body wracked with uncontrollable sobs.
It wasn't long before I heard knocking on the door, and Tom saying "Julie, I refuse to let you walk away. There has to be some way we can make this work".
"Go away, leave me alone" I snapped.
"Umm, you're in my bed, so you can't really send me away".
"Then I'll sleep on a chair" I said through my tears, as I yanked the door open, to find him blocking my way.
"Move, please. Just fucking move Tom".
He stepped aside, allowing me to pass. However, I didn't get far, as he suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face him. And then he kissed me.
My first instinct was to try and push him away, but he had such a tight grip on my hips I had no chance.
Well I sure as hell wasn't about to kiss him back.

Becoming increasingly aware of his erection through our clothes, I tried to keep my concentration on not giving him any response from my mouth.
He finally gave up, threw me a frustrated look, flung open the bedroom door and disappeared, leaving the door wide open. I could hear his voice, repeating "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Storming back into the cabin, I looked at Marc and asked "What the actual fuck is that guy on? He's an egotistical maniac. He's unbelievable".
"I'm not gonna lie" he sighed, "I really think you should talk to him".
"What! You're as deluded as he is! I give up".
I sat down, put my head back and closed my eyes. Then something cold nudged my arm. Opening my eyes, Marco waved a Budweiser in front of me.
"Figured you could use this".
"Thanks Marc". I took a long drink, before asking "Talk to him how? About what?"
"Just talk calmly about your concerns, to begin with. See what he's got to say".
"Can't see what good it'll do, but OK". I stood and added "Wish me luck".
"Good luck".

Walking into the bedroom, I found Tom laying on his back, his hands behind his head. Why did he have to look so dam hot.
I joined him on the bed, but kept a distance between us while facing towards him.
He turned just his head towards me. "Chair not as comfortable as you first thought?" he asked.
"Nope, cheap and cheerful, as it turns out. Bed is much more comfortable" I smiled. "Besides, Marc reckons we should talk".
"Ok. So start talking" he instructed, turning to face me.

So I started talking. "I can, could, do Jimmy. I can't do Tom. I want to. I really want to. I know that I just wouldn't cope with bloody cameras seeking to capture me and plaster me all over newspapers and magazines. My privacy would be a thing of the past. Not to mention my family's. I just wish there was a solution".
"What about if I lived my life as Jimmy whenever I was in public with you? I could do that. I can't let you go Julie. The minute I saw you I knew I wanted you. I will do anything to keep you in my life. Please don't give up on us".
"I really don't want to let you go either. But I'm less prepared to give up my safe little life" I sighed. "Oh, Mr Cruise, what am I getting myself into".
I gave him a quick peck on the lips, before saying "So, I get Tom in private, Jimmy in public, and I'm a stranger to Tom Cruise in the public eye?"
"That could work. Couldn't it?" he almost pleaded.
"Let me think about it while I nip to the loo".

I left the room and locked myself in the toilet, looked into the mirror, and laughed out loud.
"I'm really considering his crazy ideas aren't I" I said to my reflection.
"Yes I think you are" came my reply. Now I was talking to myself. I laughed again, then used the toilet, washed my hands, and headed back to the bedroom.

Stopped just inside the door, I gave Tom the biggest smile I could manage, then told him "I believe you have convinced me to try your whole double life thing".
"You have no idea how pleased I am to hear you say that. Now come here and let me hold you".
I climbed onto the bed, lay my head on his shoulder, and allowed myself to be encased by his arms.
"Is now a bad time to remind you that you haven't yet gazed into Tom's eyes as he fucks you?" he chuckled.
"Yes, a terrible time, because I'm very comfortable here" I replied. "Can't blame a man for trying though".
I snuggled deeper into him.
I lay like that for a while, just enjoying his warmth and how safe he made me feel.
My thoughts were interrupted though, by Tom exhaling loudly through his mouth.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I'm just really horny again. I'm sorry".
"Aww, does Mr Cruise have a hard throbbing cock again" I teased, tracing a slow line with my finger towards the waistband of his jeans.
His sharp intake of breath told me that this was having my desired effect.
I moved my hand so that it came to rest gently on the very hard, very large bulge that confirmed just how horny he was.
"Do you have a licence for this weapon?"
"I sure do. And I'm not afraid to use it". He sounded so sexy when he was horny.
"But can Tom use his weapon as well as Jimmy can use his?" I wondered, having decided that the rough sex earlier was neither Jimmy nor Tom, but just an attempt at calming his nerves. "Even better. Let me prove it to you". He sought out my mouth with his. This time I definitely kissed him back.

"Roll onto your back" he instructed me.
Then he moved, knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed, and reached for the waistband of my jeans. He soon had them pulled off and discarded on the floor.
Then he was gently stroking my clit through my knickers. Hearing me moan he whispered "Is that good?"
"Better than good" I sighed.
He lowered his head and kissed me where his fingers had just been.
"I need to taste you. Now".
My knickers joined my jeans on the floor, and I felt him kissing a trail from my naval to my clit, where his tongue began caressing.
"Oh. My." Arching my hips towards his hungry mouth, he took the hint and moved his tongue lower so that he could gain access to my warm wet pussy.
Reaching down I grabbed his head and warned him "Don't you dare stop before you have my cum on your tongue".
He brought his fingers to my clit and began teasing it.
I started to feel the rising sensation that indicated I would orgasm very soon.
"I'm so close Tom" I panted.
Then I was crying out as my body was gripped by an orgasm so powerful that all conscious thought left me completely.
He soon made it clear though, that he intended to make me orgasm more than once, as he moved his mouth to my clit and started sucking it.
"Fucking hell, what are you doing to me" I panted.
He stopped sucking and changed to licking, flicking and circling with his tongue. Within no time I was again crying out with moans of almost painful ecstasy.

He rejoined me on the bed. "You taste really good".
"Glad to hear it" I giggled. "You have an amazing tongue".
"Glad to hear it" he laughed.
I playfully slapped his arm. "Don't laugh at me".
"I'm not" he grinned. "Honest".
He kissed me, before saying "Right, I need to use the bathroom quick".
"Hurry back. I have plans for you". I blew him a kiss and he left the room.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 04:10:25 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2023, 12:21:57 PM »
Chapter Eight

Walking back into the bedroom, Tom said "OK Julie, think you owe my cock a nice long suck".
"Oh, is that what you think? Well I'm tired, and this bed is soooo comfy, so maybe take a cold shower while I get some sleep".
"You've gotta be kidding me. You seriously want me to wait while you sleep?"
"That's right" I replied.
"Unbelievable". He started to undress. I found myself staring at his bare chest and reached out my hand to gently tweak his left nipple. His throaty growl told me he liked that.
"Sorry, I couldn't resist. Don't let me stop you getting that shower though" I smiled.
"Fuck me. You have me rock hard and throbbing here, and I'm meant to calm it down with a cold shower".
As if to prove it, he undid his jeans and pulled them off. Through his tight white briefs I couldn't help but see the outline of his very impressive erection.
I wanted to taste him so badly, but this was my time to hit the cruise control.
"Very nice" I smirked, "but sleep is calling".

I snuggled under the duvet, said "Night night", then closed my eyes.
"Fucking cold shower. Seriously" I heard him mumbling, then felt the bed dip as he lay behind me.
"Cold shower not appealing any more?" I asked.
"You know dam well it never was" he sighed.
Turning over to face him, I said "Mr Cruise, I intend to make you wait, whether you allow me to sleep or not.
"Well at least keep me company while you make me wait. Please. Help keep my mind off the agony".
"I think prolonging the agony will be more fun" I smirked. "For me anyway".
I turned my back on him again, then positioned myself so we were spooning, his erection pressing hard into my butt.
Making gentle movements with my hips I felt his breath quicken against my shoulder. "You're killing me" he whispered.
"Aww, poor Tom" I chuckled, thrusting my hips back.
"Mmmmmm" he groaned "Please Julie, suck me off".
"I thought I made it clear that I was gonna make you wait".
I turned to face him and gave him a kiss on his nose. "The more you ask the longer I make you wait". With this, I moved my hand and slid it inside his briefs. Wow! He was absolutely solid. And definitely throbbing.
I began circling the tip with my thumb and in no time I could feel his pre-cum. Oh this was fun.

I moved my hand so that I could cup his balls and gently squeeze them.
He bit down on his bottom lip and closed his eyes, before saying "If you don't move this on real soon, I'm gonna make a mess in my underwear. I need to cum so bad".
"Patience" I whispered.
"But I'm ready to explode. Please".
I shook my head, gripped his cock, looked him in the eyes and said "How does edging sound?"
"Like the worst torture right now. I just need to cum".
"Sorry to disappoint" I told him, as I started stroking his cock up and down.
"I'm gonna cum" he soon whispered.
"I don't think so". I stopped my stroking and squeezed just below the head of his cock.
He groaned in sexual frustration.
I kept him from cumming five times, before he was actually begging me with almost every breath.
"OK, now I'm ready to taste you. Stand by the bed" I instructed him.

I sat on the edge of the bed, with him standing in front of me, and pulled his briefs down his legs so he could step out of them.
Then I started kissing his cock and licking it.
"Ahh yea. Mmmm. That is so dam good. I'm not gonna last long at all".
I decided he had suffered for long enough, and encased him with my mouth.
"Oh fucking hell" he moaned, as I moved my mouth up and down his entire length.
It took no time at all before his hands were tangling in my hair, discarding the scrunchie, and he was crying out "Oh god, I'm gonna cum. Mmmmmm. Fuck yea" and I felt his cum shoot to the back of my mouth and down my throat. Dam, he tasted good.

Sitting beside me, he said "Give me time to regenerate, then I want you to ride me. I want to be buried deep inside you".
"Mmm, yes please". I pulled his face to me and kissed him hungrily.
"How can you keep me this horny for this long. I love it though. I just have this constant ache between my legs, yearning for you".
"I guess it's just a natural talent I have" he smiled.
"Hold me" I instructed him. Making myself comfortable on the bed, he joined me and held me as though he would never let me go.
I lay there just gazing into his eyes, and stroking his arm.
"I never want this to end" I whispered.
"It doesn't have to". He held me tighter and kissed me.
"Yes it does though". I was welling up. "I mean literally this. Like we are now. But my Sister needs me, and your films and fans need you".
"Yes, but just live for the now. I've already said that I'm not letting you go. It will just be different, that's all".
"Just keep reassuring me" I sighed.

He soon smiled his gorgeous smile and said "I bet I can cheer you up".
"Oh yea? And how do you propose to do that?"
"Well, I have something that's feeling a bit cold and needs somewhere warm to snuggle into" he grinned.
"I can't imagine what you mean" I chuckled.
"I was trying to be polite ....." "There's a first time for everything" I interrupted.
"Yea yea. As I was saying, I was trying to be polite for once. But fuck it. I want you riding my cock. I want you riding it so hard that by the time I'm through with you you won't be able to stand. I'm gonna make you cum so hard that you won't even know when one orgasm ends and the next one starts. I want you screaming my name".

He managed to roll onto his back and get me straddling his thighs, all in one smooth move.
I reached forward and gently squeezed his nipples.
"Are you one of those guys who likes their nipples being sucked?" I asked.
"Never experienced it. But I'd like to find out" he smirked.
So, leaning forward, I kissed his right nipple before taking it between my lips and gently sucking.
"Oh, mmmmm, yea, ok, I like that" he moaned.
After a couple of minutes I gave his left nipple it's share of the attention, then sat up and told him "I'm ready for my ride now".

As I slid myself down his cock, he whispered "Oh god, you are so wet". Then grabbing my hips he pulled me down hard and held me there.
"Is that deep enough for you?" I whispered.
"Oh yea, that's warming up nicely" he grinned.
He loosened his hold on my hips, which I took as my signal that I could start riding him.
Keeping my movements slow but deliberate, I began lifting myself so that just the tip of his cock was in me, then lowering myself back down until he was again buried deep inside me.
"Ride me faster" he instructed. "I want you to cum, multiple times. No stopping in between either".
So I picked up the pace, and he reached up to find my nipples with his fingers.
I soon felt that familiar warmth spreading through me and cried out "Oh god Tom, I'm gonna cum".
I threw my head back and cried out as a powerful orgasm took control of my body.
"Don't you dare stop" Tom growled, feeling my movements slowing.
Grabbing my hips again, he made sure that I kept moving.

True to his word, I was crying out again before my previous orgasm had fully subsided.
Again he instructed me not to stop, and my whole body seemed to turn to jelly as he brought me to climax for a third time.
"Ah, fuck me Tom" I cried, "what are you doing to me".
He didn't get the chance to respond, as my fourth orgasm had me pretty much screaming with pleasure and crying out "Tom, oh god, oh Tom, fucking hell".
"One more" he informed me, before forcing me so hard onto his cock again and again.
This time when the climax gripped me, I just about forgot my own name, so taken was I by the tidal wave of ecstasy.
"Holy fucking shit" I cried, "That was amazing".
Leaning forward I kissed him then whispered "Thankyou".

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 04:22:02 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2023, 12:22:55 PM »
Chapter Nine

"Get on your hands and knees for me" he instructed.
As I obeyed, he moved off the bed and guided me so that he could enter me doggy style. Grabbing my hips he pulled me hard towards him and held me there for a few seconds, allowing me to feel him throbbing inside me.
Then he started thrusting into me, still holding my hips, so every thrust was deep and powerful.

Very soon, he was grabbing my hair, pulling my head back, and crying out "Oh Julie, I'm gonna cum. Oh god. Oh fuck. Aaaaaahhh".
I felt his warm juice spill into me, as he lay his head on my back, breathing heavily.
"I think I'm falling in love with you" he whispered.
"You mean you're falling in love with fucking me" I corrected him. "Or it's lust".
"No. I think I'm falling in love with you" he repeated.
I pulled away from him and turned onto my back.
Looking up into his eyes I said "Tom, you don't know me".
"I get that" he shrugged. "But I can't help my feelings".
"Nope. Stop being daft. You'll feel differently after a sleep. Come on, let's get some shuteye. It must be early morning now".
Looking at his watch he informed me that it was two thirty.
"Definitely gotta get some sleep. Come on", I moved myself to lay under the duvet, "hold me while we sleep".
"OK, but I won't feel differently when we wake. I promise".
He joined me under the duvet, held me tight, and we fell asleep.

We were woken by light tapping on the bedroom door, and Vince calling "Anybody awake in there?"
Tom got up and opened the door just enough to poke his head round.
"Morning Vince. What's up?" "Good news Tom. The part we need is here. Should be fitted in the next two hours. It's now eight thirty, so looking at an approximate takeoff time of eleven o'clock".
"Nice one Vince. Thanks for the update".

He closed the door, smiled at me, sighed, then said "My cock is begging to be buried inside you again. But my stomach is saying I need to eat. What about you?"
"I think we need food. Keep our energies up for the flight. If you get what I mean" I grinned.
"I get ya" he winked. "Get dressed. We'll shower after".
We both threw on the clothes we had discarded on the floor. No point putting on fresh clothes before having showers.
"Let's go eat" he grabbed my hand and we headed towards the door.
As we were about to leave the plane, I suddenly said "Wait. I think you're forgetting something. Jimmy?"
"Nope. Won't need the disguise where I'm taking you".
We walked down the steps, where we found Marc and Vince chatting and drinking coffee.
"Back in a bit guys. Just grabbing some breakfast" Tom told them.
"So, where you taking me?" I wondered.
"Right there". He pointed towards an old jet, slightly bigger than his.
"The owner couldn't bear to send her to the graveyard in the sky, so turned her into a cafe".

We climbed the steps, and entered this wonderful converted space.
There were tables and chairs spaced about, a couple of sofas with a coffee table each, and the walls were adorned with old aircraft memorabilia.
"It's so awesome" I declared, looking around.
"I knew you'd like it" Tom grinned.
Choosing a table, we sat and I picked up a menu.
A guy approached us and said "Hi Tom. It's good to see you again" before giving me a warm smile.
"Hi Andy. Good to see you too. This is my good friend Julie. Julie, this is Andy, he owns this joint".
I smiled at Andy "Pleased to meet you".
"Likewise" he smiled back. "Right, what can I get you both?"
"I'll have the cheese omelette with baked beans, please. And a coffee. Thanks".
"I'll have the same, thanks" Tom replied.
"Ten minutes" Andy told us, then walked away.

"I meant what I said before" Tom told me, sounding very serious.
"So did I" I responded, sounding just as serious. "Let's just enjoy what we have now, and see what happens when things get back to normal for you".
"If you say so" he smiled.

Our food and coffees arrived, and as we tucked in I asked "How soon will you have to go back to work?"
"Two or three days. I'll need to make some calls once I'm back, but just to set up timings and stuff. Plenty of time to show you some sights".
"I think you're forgetting why I'm going to America. My sister".
"Not forgetting at all" he assured me. "I'm fully prepared to work around your sister".
"Thankyou". I reached across and took his hand in mine. "I love being with you Tom" I smiled, and he raised my hand to his mouth and kissed it.

"I need to update Linda. My phone is on the plane though". I got up ready to leave.
"Hang on" he said. "You know her number?"
I nodded yes.
"Well use mine". He handed me the latest Samsung smartphone, already in the SMS compose screen.
"Thanks". I sat back down and composed the message; Hi sis. I'm using Jimmy's phone. He's my knight in shining armour. Hoping to get off the ground about eleven o'clock. I'll message updates when I can. Love ya x "Please let me know if she replies. And thankyou again". I handed him his phone back.

"Can we walk around for a bit?" I wondered.
"Not far you can wander in here" he laughed.
"No you loon. Outside". I grabbed his hand and said "Come on".
We shouted goodbyes to Andy. He waved back from behind the counter where he looked to be very busy. Then we descended the steps into brilliant sunshine.
Suddenly, Tom raised his hand to shade his eyes, looking towards the perimeter fence.
"Oh shit". He dropped my hand. Following his gaze I noticed three people standing outside the fence, and they all had cameras raised.
"Oh shit. Now what?" I asked in a panicked voice.
"Now we get back on my plane and hope they didn't get any usable shots".
"And if they did?" I was almost crying.
"Then we fabricate some lies".
Hurrying back to the plane, we found Marc and Vince watching a movie.
"I just can't escape from you can I" I nudged Tom with my shoulder, as I noticed the movie they were watching was Mission Impossible 3.
"Well, what can I say" he shrugged. "I just make the best movies".
"I see your head is also big" I smirked.
He laughed then sat, pulling me onto his lap.

"Guy's through there fitting our part" Vince indicated towards the cockpit.
"Nice one" Tom replied. "We might have another problem though".
"What's up?" Marc looked worried.
"Paps taking shots through the fence, just as we left Andy's Kitchen".
"Oh dam. You better get your lies practiced" Vince sighed.
"See what tomorrow's press throws at us first" Tom told him.

"Right, shower time" Tom instructed me.
I stood, held out my hand, then led him through to the bedroom.
"Shall I take the main one and you use the ensuite?" I asked as we undressed.
"Might be best" he grinned, "as we don't have much time. It's ten fifteen now. If I share a shower with you it will not be quick".
"Ok. See you in a bit". I blew him a kiss, checked the coast was clear and hurried into the shower room.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 04:29:55 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2023, 12:23:58 PM »
Chapter Ten

I finished up in the shower, wrapped another luxurious towel around me, then went to the bedroom to get dressed.
This time I chose a khaki coloured long-sleeved tee, and a pair of black leggings.
Drying myself off, I dressed, then wrapped my wet hair in the towel and walked through to the cabin.
Tom was already there, wearing a white shirt with blue jeans.
"Take a seat. We're taking off in about ten minutes. I'll get you a drink. Beer or Gin?"
I asked for a Gin and Lemonade. He walked over to the bar then came to sit beside me, handing me my drink. He had a beer for himself.
Taking a long sip, I laid my head back and closed my eyes.
"You make these just perfect".
"Wait until you taste my cocktails" he smiled.
"I shall hold you to that and look forward to it".
Placing my hand on his thigh, I asked "Everything will be OK on the flight, right?"
"Yes. I trust Vince with my life. He's flown for me now for eight years. He's even trusted to choose his own co-pilots" he assured me.
"Yes, but I mean the whole flying thing is safe, isn't it?"
He looked at me confused.
"I maybe should have said this before. Ummm .... I've kind of .... never flown before".
"Oh wow! You mean I've got me a virgin onboard" he laughed. "No, seriously, you are gonna love it".

Just then, Vince came through from the cockpit, with a guy I learned was the technical one who had sorted the issues with the nav system.
"All sorted" Vince informed us. "We're ready to hit the skies".
As the techie left the plane, Vince thanked him, then turned his attention to somebody we couldn't yet see.
"Hey Danny. Just in time".
As this new guy entered the plane, Vince did some introductions. "Tom, you already know Danny. Julie, Marc, this is Danny, my co-pilot for the flight. Danny, this is Tom's cousin Marc, and his, ummm, friend Julie".
Hellos were exchanged, then Vince and Danny disappeared into the cockpit, before Vince's head reappeared to instruct us to "Buckle up folks".

As we started moving, I looked at Tom and said "I'm scared".
"Don't be. Enjoy it. It's amazing being above the clouds".
He gripped my hand and smiled reassuringly.
"How high will we be?" I asked nervously.
"Normally we do this at thirty three thousand feet. The clouds look like a fluffy white highway".
I closed my eyes, too afraid to ask more.

I heard Vince's voice through hidden speakers. "Please ensure your seatbelts are securely fastened guys. We are clear for taxi".
No turning back now.
We moved quite slowly in a straight line for several minutes, then did a wide U-turn.
"What's happening? Why are we turning round?" I asked.
"It's OK. Just maneuvering onto the runway now". I was again given that reassuring smile.
Vince's voice again came through the speakers. "OK folks, we are cleared for takeoff. We will be flying at an altitude of thirty three thousand feet. Our flight time will be seven hours and fifty five minutes. Have a comfortable and enjoyable flight".

Suddenly the plane started picking up speed and I was being forced back into my seat. Then I felt the angle of the plane change and knew we were airborne. Looking across at the windows I could no longer see the airfield buildings and gave a nervous laugh.
"It's all good" I heard Tom whisper.
Five minutes passed, with the plane still climbing, before I heard Vince's voice again. "You can now remove your seatbelts, but I recommend that you still remain seated".
"Must be at ten thousand feet" Tom informed me.
We sat in silence for another ten minutes, then Vince's voice sounded once more. "OK folks, we are now at our cruising altitude of thirty three thousand feet, and our flight path should be clear with no inclement weather and minimum if any turbulence, so you are free to get up, move around, use the facilities, etcetera etcetera".

"Can we watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure. What d'ya fancy? Tom asked.
"Well I've heard Tom Cruise isn't a bad actor ...."
He interrupted me, playfully slapped my arm and said "Hey, watch it lady".
"So" I continued, "let's watch one of his. Not one where he gets naked with a woman though. I happen to think he's quite hot, and I get jealous really easily". "He's not bad looking is he" Tom smirked. "So, pick a movie".
"What about Jack Reacher?. You got that?".
"Sure do. Movie selector, play Jack Reacher".
An electronic voice responded with 'Playing Jack Reacher'. Sure enough, the screen came to life and we were watching Jack Reacher.

As the film reached the bar scene, and Sandy joined Jack at his table, I suddenly realised who Jimmy was.
Turning to Tom I said "Jimmy, as in Jimmy Reese. I like it".
"Yep, that old Yankee's second baseman has never let me down" he smirked.
We got to the point in the film where Jack takes his shirt off to wash blood from it, and I must have voiced my appreciation at the sight out loud, as Tom looked at me and said "It's all yours, whenever and wherever you want it".
"Is that right" I smirked. "Well how about in the hot tub right now?"
He jumped up saying "I don't need asking twice. Come on". Taking my hand he pulled me out of the seat.

We were pretty much tearing each others clothes off by the time we got to the bedroom, and they were all soon discarded on the floor.
As we kissed, our hands tangling in each others hair, I could feel his erection against my abdomen.
He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips, allowing him to carry me through the ensuite to the hot tub.
Kissing me again, he stood me down into the water. I sat down and immersed myself in the delicious warmth.
He started to sit beside me, but I stopped him, saying "Can you sit opposite me".
"Oh, ok" he sounded disappointed.
He was soon smiling though, as once he was sitting I stretched my leg across and began rubbing his cock with my foot.
"Mmmmm, that feels good" he sighed, resting his head back and closing his eyes.
He began stroking my leg under the water.
Scooting round so that I was beside him, I laid my head on his shoulder and said "I love this".
"Me too" he softly replied, "And I'm almost certain I'm falling in love with you".
Ignoring his last remark I said "Just kiss me".
He turned towards me, sought my lips with his and kissed me with a passion he hadn't shown before. This kiss was very deep and very slow.
With his mouth not leaving mine, he managed to move so that he was standing facing me, then gently lifted me up and sat me on the side of the tub.
"I'm so sorry" he sighed, "I had every intention of treating you to some nice long foreplay, but you've got me so fucking hard again, I have to have you now".
"Hey, don't apologise. I said that I wanted you in the hot tub" I reminded him.

"Lay back" he instructed me.
Once I was comfortable, he lifted my legs and placed them over his shoulders. Then he slid his hard cock deep inside me.
In this position, for the first time I could feel him against my g-spot and knew that this time when I climaxed it would be out of this world.
Tom then cemented that thought, as he started teasing my clit with his thumb.
"Oh god, fuck me, ah yea" I moaned.
He stopped moving, but continued his thumb movements, as he threw his head back, bit his bottom lip and sucked in a breath.
"I really don't wanna cum yet" he whispered, "but the slightest movement will tip me over the edge".
As he said this, I started to feel the inner warmth that indicated I was close to climax.
"Tom I'm gonna cum" I moaned. As the orgasm gripped me, he resumed his deep thrusting and I knew I would climax again soon, as he once again stimulated my g-spot.
"Mmmm. Fuck. Oh my god" he started moaning, just as I felt the most amazing sensation take over my entire body, and we experienced our sweet orgasmic releases together.

"Wow!" I sighed.
Tom just smirked.
"You're good Mr Cruise. Really good".
He pulled me to a sitting position, kissed me, then slid me back into the water, where he just sat next to me holding me. I never wanted this to end.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2023, 05:01:05 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2023, 12:24:58 PM »
Chapter Eleven

Laying in bed a short time later, I looked at Tom and asked "How could you ever be in love with me? I would be hidden away from the public eye. Surely people would begin asking why the highly desired Mr Tom Cruise was still single".
He sighed then replied "You're just not getting it are you. I need to be with you. I want to be with you. What does it matter what anybody thinks. It doesn't matter".
"I just don't like the idea of being your dirty little secret" I sighed. "Hey, listen to me. You will never be my dirty little secret. People can know that I'm not single, without knowing anything about you. I will do everything it takes to keep you happy and protected" he tried his best to reassure me. "Let's go discuss it over some food. I don't know about you but I'm starving" I stated, grabbing my clothes.
"No, I have something more comfortable you can put on". He walked to the wardrobe and presented me with a fluffy soft bathrobe.

Both comfortable in snuggly robes, we made our way through to the galley, where Tom apologised "It's only ready made meals I'm afraid. Let's see what looks the most appetising".
"No meat for me. I'm vegetarian" I informed him.
"No meat?" he smirked.
"Expect one, obviously" I smiled. "Right, there's a mac and cheese. Can do that with garlic bread if you fancy it" he offered. "There's one with bacon I can have".
"That suits me. Go sit down and I'll cook it" I instructed.
"No, I got this" he insisted. "You can open us a couple of beers then I'll come join you".

As I opened the beers I heard Marc say "I'll have one if you're offering".
I turned just as he was closing the cockpit door. "Everything good?" I asked, opening a third beer and handing it to him.
"All fine" he assured me. "I took them through a couple of coffees is all".
"Tom's got his chef's hat on" I laughed. "He'll join us soon. Can we listen to some music?"
"Sure. What would you like to listen to?"
"Led Zeppelin, Physical Graffiti?" I wondered.
"Sure thing. Music, play Led Zeppelin Physical Graffiti" he instructed.
The command was obeyed and we were soon being entertained by Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, and John Bonham.

As the third track, In My Time Of Dying, was drawing to a close, Tom appeared with two plates of food. Handing me one, he sat down next to me.
"Hope you didn't mind that I put your bread on the top".
"Not at all" I smiled, "Thankyou. Ummm, I might need a fork though".
"I'll get them" Marc stated, "and I'll bring your beers from the bar too".
"Thanks cuz. But what you creeping for?" Tom asked suspiciously.
"Nothing at all. Just being helpful cuz. I need to use the bathroom anyway, so needed to get up".
He handed us each a fork and a beer, before disappearing towards the toilet.

We ate in relative silence, apart from Led Zeppelin playing quite low. The food was delicious and Tom had informed me that it was all made by one of his cooks, then frozen for the flights.
He got up and carried our plates to the galley, then came back to sit beside me and take hold of my hand.
"We need to get some plans in place" he sounded really serious. "I agree" I nodded, then added "What do you suggest?"
And so the planning began ....

"Well, for starters, I think you should also have a disguise with an alias. I want to be able to have you by my side when I'm out in the public eye. But, only in a way that you're comfortable with".
He paused, I presumed awaiting my response.
"Carry on" was all I managed.
"My makeup team can turn you into whoever you want to be. So any photos that went public, your closest family wouldn't recognise as you. I want to show you every aspect of my life. I want you to experience it all and live it with me. What do you reckon?" Now he clearly wanted a response.

"Ummm, ahh, I really don't know" I stammered. "It's all happening so fast".
"I know" he smiled. "If it's any consolation it's all just as unexpected for me".
I laughed before saying "I can't believe I'm about to say what I'm about to say .... but .... I'm game. One step at a time though. OK?" "Really? You'll give it all a try? Wow, thankyou Julie. I will do everything I can to make this work" he promised.

"So, what will the not Julie be called? And what will she look like?" I wondered.
"Entirely up to you" he smiled. "Whatever you feel comfortable with".
Feeling myself really getting into this, I started throwing out some ideas. "Well I'd be happier not wearing a wig, so could use a wash in wash out colour. If your makeup guys would teach me what to use and how to use it, I could give my skin a more tanned look. Maybe some coloured contact lenses. Dress style would be easy to change, as I never wear dresses or heels, but would obviously have to start".
"Wow, that would really work" he beamed. "What about the name?"
"Rebecca?" I suggested.
"Yep, I like that" he kissed my hand and smiled.

"I'm really sorry to be boring, but I'm shattered". I yawned right on cue. "Can I take a nap? Do you mind?"
"Course not. I'll join you. Come on". Taking my hand he lead me towards the bedroom.
"Quick loo break for me. I'll join you in there" I told him. "Two minutes".
As I sat on the toilet, it suddenly hit me; Tom wasn't the only one who thought he might be falling in love. I realised that I felt the same way. I didn't know how to feel about this. 'One day at a time' I reminded myself.

Joining Tom in the bedroom, I slipped off the robe and placed it on a hanger in the wardrobe. Then I slid under the duvet and snuggled up to him. "Is honesty really the best policy?" I wondered.
"I'm probably not the best person to ask" he laughed.
"You were honest in the end though" I reminded him.
"Yea, well I hated not being honest. So yes, I guess I do believe it's best to be honest". Then, looking slightly worried he asked "Why?"
"Doesn't matter. I'm just being silly" I replied, turning my back to him as I started to cry.

"Hey, what's up? Talk to me. Please". He tried to pull me back to face him.
"No, please, just let me sleep" I almost pleaded.
"Can't do that. Not when you're clearly upset" he whispered, pulling my shoulder again.
"For god's sake" I snapped, flinging myself round to face him, before blurting out "I think I'm falling in love with you too. There, happy now? I wasn't ready to admit this to myself, and now I've admitted it to you". Pulling me into a really tight hug, he said "It's OK to keep falling. I've got you. Now sleep and dream of us. I've set an alarm for two hours time, at three fifteen". "Sleep well" I managed to mumble, as sleep told a hold of me.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:50:40 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2023, 12:26:28 PM »
Chapter Twelve

The sound of the alarm woke us from our sleep. We were still wrapped in each others arms.
"Feel better?" Tom asked before giving me a little peck on the lips.
"More energetic" I smiled, stretching.
"Energy is good" he smirked.
"You are insatiable" I laughed.
"I can't help it if you have that effect on me can I. Shall I make us a drink, take my mind off what I really wanna do?" he sighed.
"I'd love something nice and cold, please. Lemonade or something, if that's OK" I replied.
"Sure, a nice long cold drink, before you have my nice long hot cock" he grinned.
Then, wrapping himself in his robe, he left the room.

He returned with two tall glasses of ice cold lemonade, handed me one and placed the other on his bedside table.
Taking a long refreshing drink as he removed his robe to lay on the bed naked, I said "Mmmm, that is delicious".
"Drink your lemonade first" he replied.
"Oi you, I'm talking about the lemonade" I laughed.
Then, looking at him laying naked beside me, I added "Though you look OK too".
I started rubbing his chest and immediately his cock started to grow and harden, leaving me with no doubts about where he wanted this to lead.

Placing my drink on the cabinet beside me I said "Just nipping to the loo. Won't be a minute".
As I left the room I could see Marc in the Galley, making some food.
Turning to me he asked "You guys both OK?"
"Yea, all good, thanks Marc. You?" I asked.
"I'm OK, thanks" he smiled.
Excusing myself I went into the toilet. As I came out Marc said "Julie, take care of each other, OK".
"We will" I assured him, then walked back into the bedroom.

As I closed the door Tom looked at me and said "I've kept him ready for you".
I realised he was laying there rubbing his cock. Why did I get so turned on seeing that.
As I lay back beside him I whispered "Please don't stop. That is so dam hot, watching you do that".
"Mmmm OK then" he whispered back.
So I lay there, stroking his chest, watching him rubbing and teasing his cock, and listening to his little sighs of pleasure.

"Play with your clit for me" he whispered.
I moved my fingers down between my legs and began gently touching myself.
I'd never done this for a man before and felt slightly weird about it, but couldn't deny it did feel hot. And it was making me really horny watching him playing with his cock.
He smiled as he heard me sigh with pleasure.
"Will you make yourself cum for me?" he asked.
"No, cus you've stopped what you were doing" I replied.
"I can't let myself cum yet" he told me. "When I do, it's gonna be inside you".

I used my middle finger to massage my now very swollen and very hard clit.
Hearing me moan again, Tom asked "How good does that feel?"
"Oh god, so good" I whispered.
He ran his hand down my body then slid a couple of fingers inside me and found my g-spot.
"Oh fuck" I panted. "Oh Tom you are so good at this".
I knew that I was close to cumming and began rubbing my clit harder.
"Fuck ing hell" I cried, as uncontrollable shudders took over my whole body.

Tom wasn't letting me stop at just one orgasm though.
His fingers still working at my g-spot, he moved his other hand to continue stimulating my clit.
I soon cried out again, as my body gave in to the heat running through me as I was gripped by another orgasm.
Before I realised what I was doing, I sighed "Tom, I love you".
"No, you just love the sex. But that's something we can work on" he smiled.
I was pretty sure that wasn't what this was, but didn't pursue it.

He moved so that his hands were either side of my head and his body was atop mine.
I opened my legs enough to allow his legs to rest between mine.
"I want to make love to you this time. Not just sex" he told me.
"Its not been just sex though" I replied.
"It kinda has. There's been no real intimacy. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with a quickie, and there'll be plenty more of them. I need this to be different though".
"Ok, Mr Cruise, make love to me" I smiled. "Show me the difference".

He kissed me, long and slow, and I could feel his very erect cock pressing between my legs. I bent my knees up to allow him easier access.
Then, with his lips still against mine, he entered me.
I loved the feel of him filling me.
"What do you want?" he asked. "Tell me what you want to feel, what you want me to do".
So I told him; "I want to feel you hot and throbbing as you gently fuck me. I want to feel your lips on mine as you plunge your cock into my pussy. I want to feel safe as you take my body over the edge. I want you to hold me afterwards, like you will never let me go. I want you to love me".
Kissing me once more, he then smiled and simply said "Mission accepted".

He began very slowly pulling himself out of me, then just as slowly re-entering me while kissing me, each time pausing to allow me to feel him throbbing inside me.
God, this felt fucking amazing. I could feel his cock rubbing against my g-spot.
He started to thrust a bit faster, but still just as deep, now with shorter pauses. Each time I would thrust my hips upwards to meet him.
After a while, with his pause he panted "Oh god, don't move, just stay still. One move and I'm not gonna be able to keep control of this".
I obeyed, even holding my breath.

When he had regained his control he kissed me before asking "You OK?"
"I'm more than OK" I replied.
"You ready to go over the edge with me?" he smiled.
"Not just yet" I sighed.
He resumed the thrusting, but without the pauses now. He was keeping it quite slow yet hard and deep.
"Oh god" he moaned, throwing his head back and sucking in a breath, "I'm ready to explode".
"Not yet. Please" I whispered.
So the pausing returned, intermittently, for a different reason, so Tom could stay in control.

"I think you've waited long enough" I finally told him.
"Yea, it kinda hurts right now" he sighed.
I wrapped my legs round him, and again met his thrusts with my hips.
"I'm so close" he cried.
"Me too. Don't stop" I panted.
I wrapped my arms round his back and held him tightly as he took me to greater and greater heights, before we were thrown over the edge together by the huge waves of climax, into the waiting arms of ecstasy.
With our bodies glistening with sweat, we held each other.
Tom kissed me, before tightening his hold on me and whispering "I never want to let you go. I'm never gonna leave you".
"Mission accomplished" I smiled.

A short time later, wrapped in his arms, my head on his chest, I looked up at him and said "You were right. That was definitely different. It was beautiful".
"I needed it to be more real, involving some actual emotion and feeling" he replied.
"Well you succeeded" I smiled, "thankyou".
Without thinking I whispered "I love you Tom".
This time I knew I meant it.
He kissed the top of my head then whispered back "I love you too Julie".
I drifted off to sleep wrapped in his strong but gentle arms, knowing that we had crossed the line between loving the act and loving each other.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 06:27:33 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2023, 12:27:44 PM »
Chapter Thirteen

We were woken by knocking on the bedroom door and Marc's voice saying "Guys, you need to get yourselves ready for landing now. You've got about fifteen minutes til seatbelts go on".
"OK, thanks cuz" Tom called back.
We kissed, then quickly got dressed; I put on some black trousers with a leopard print long-sleeved top and black dolly shoes, while Tom chose a white tee with blue jeans and white trainers, then we left the bedroom.
I headed to the fridge for a couple of bottles of water, while Tom used the toilet.
When he was done, I handed him the bottles and went in to use the loo, before joining him in the cabin and sitting beside him.
Taking one of the bottles from him, I opened it and took a long drink.

Vince's voice then came from the speakers. "Seatbelts on guys and gal. We are about to begin our descent into the good ole U S of A".
The reality that we were about to be on Tom's territory suddenly hit me and I grabbed his hand before saying "I feel really sick, I'm so nervous".
"The landing is easy" he replied, giving my hand a squeeze.
"Its not the landing that's worrying me" I sighed. "It's being on Tom Cruise territory. It's all gonna get real".
"Everything will be fine. Trust me" he reassured me.

Thirty minutes later we came to a stop on the tarmac of another airfield, this one very similar in appearance to the one we had left behind in England.
"Tom, I don't know if I can do this" I panicked.
"Yes you can" he hugged me close to him. "I'm not about to let anything or anybody upset or hurt you".
"Are you gonna be Jimmy again?" I asked.
"Yes, I will be Jimmy again" he smiled. "Now please stop panicking".

"Oh god. Linda. I need to call her. It's been like nine hours now since I text her. Did she even reply?" I asked, remembering that the text was sent from Tom's mobile.
Pulling his phone from his pocket he checked it before saying "Oh no. You better see this".
He handed me the phone, which was open on a text screen.
I soon realised that Linda had indeed replied, four hours earlier; Will send this to your phone and Julie's. He's gone. My rock has gone. My soulmate has gone. He passed away thirty minutes ago, peacefully, with me holding his hand. I need you here with me. Please x

So Carl had passed away half way through my flight.
I went into the bedroom and threw myself onto the bed, breaking into uncontrollable sobs.
Tom was soon beside me. Understanding that this wasn't a time for words, he just pulled me into an embrace and held me while I sobbed.
Finally managing to calm myself down enough to speak, I told Tom I needed to call Linda. "Here, use my mobile" he offered.
Taking his phone I thanked him then called my Sister's number. She answered after several rings, but sounded out of it.
"Sis, it's me. Listen, I'm not gonna keep you on the phone, but I'm here and will come straight to you. OK?"
She replied "Yes please. But I should warn you, I'm a mess". "That's to be expected" I assured her. "I love you. See you soon". "Love you too. Hurry please" she ended on a sob, before ending the call.

"I need to get to her, like now. Can you arrange for me to get there, please" I almost begged. "Of course I can. I'll take you" Tom smiled. "Let's get off this plane and we can hit the road".
He grabbed my bags from the wardrobe before taking my hand and leading me towards the planes exit.
"Wait. Your cap and glasses" I suddenly remembered.
"Oh crap. Thanks for remembering. That could have been dodgy" he replied. He went back towards the bedroom and came back as Jimmy.
"Ready?" he asked, taking my hand again.
"Ready as I'll ever be" I replied.

As we reached the bottom of the steps and headed away from the plane, I asked "So what car do you have here?"
"Some good old-fashioned American muscle" he smiled. "Mmmm, I like the sound of good American Muscle. Not so sure about the old though" I laughed. "You, madam, have a one track mind" he smirked, 'but I love it".
Then, pointing ahead he asked "Like it?"
Ahead of us was a perfect example of V8 muscle in gleaming red.
I could tell he was impressed when I said "I love it. Chevelle Super Sport, or SS, 396. Three hundred and fifty horses underneath that power-bulge in the hood".
"Wow, you know your cars then" he smiled.

Opening the passenger door he indicated for me to climb in, before closing the door for me, placing my bags in the boot, then walking round and getting into the driver's seat.
Reaching over to open the glovebox he retrieved a key which he inserted into the ignition, and we were soon listening to the throbbing roar of the V8 engine.

"Right, where am I taking you?" he asked, as we headed for the airfield gates.
I read the address from one of the texts Linda had sent me and he nodded. "I know the street, so should be easy to find the place". I rested my hand on his thigh, put my head back and closed my eyes.
"Tell me about Linda and Carl" he asked.
So I told him "Linda was on holiday in New York when they met. She fell head over heels in love and moved over here to be with him. A year later they were married. They didn't have any children. And they were married for ten years".
I found a photo of them together on my phone and showed it to him.
"They look so happy there" he smiled.

Twenty five minutes after leaving the airfield Tom asked "What was that door number again?"
"Seven two five" I reminded him. "OK, well this is Buxton Street" he informed me, making a left turn, "so keep your eye on the numbers".
We found it a couple of minutes later, and he pulled the car up to the kerb, before switching off the engine.
Then, turning to me, he asked "Am I coming in? Or you wanna do this alone?"
I told him "I want you with me, but just let me see her alone for two minutes. I'll be right back".

I left the car and climbed the three steps to the porch.
My knock was answered by Linda's voice calling "Give me a sec".
The next thing I knew she was throwing open the door, pulling me into a bear hug, and we were both sobbing.
"I'm so so sorry" I mumbled against her shoulder. "And I'm sorry that I wasn't here for you".
"Hey, you're here now. That's what matters" she replied. "Now come on in and I'll put the kettle on".
"Ummm, I'm not on my own. Jimmy's waiting for me in that car on the road" I told her.
"Well bring him in" she instructed me.
"OK, hang on then" I said, heading towards the car.

Reaching Tom's window I indicated for him to wind it down, then I leaned in and asked "Is Linda meeting Jimmy or Tom?"
"That will be up to you" he replied.
"Oh to hell with it" I declared, "Tom, come meet my sister".
He removed the cap and glasses then looked me in the eyes and asked "Are you sure?".
"I am, yes" I assured him. "But can you maybe wear the shades to begin with?"
He donned the sunglasses again, climbed from the car and locked it.
I then headed back to the house, holding Tom's hand, thinking he seemed kind of nervous.
The door was ajar, and pushing it open I called "Linda I'm back".

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:52:28 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2023, 12:28:53 PM »
Chapter Fourteen

"I'm just in the kitchen" came Linda's reply as I closed the front door. "Go make yourselves comfy in the living room. I'll be right there with coffee".
We walked through a door to our right and found ourselves in a large living/dining room. There was a two-seater sofa with two armchairs at one end.
I headed for the sofa and as I sat down Tom said "I'll take a chair. You and Linda should sit together".
"Thankyou" I smiled. Then added "By the way, you look fucking sexy today".
"So do you" he winked.

"Here we go guys" Linda announced, carrying a tray into the room. Placing it on the coffee table, she sat beside me then instructed "Help yourselves to coffee and cake. But first I think we need some introductions".
"Thanks Sis. Ok, Linda meet Jimmy, my knight in shining armour. Jimmy, this is my Sister Linda".
Tom stood up, walked across and shook Linda's hand. "Very pleased to meet you Linda. I just wish it was under more pleasant circumstances. You have my deepest condolences".
"Thankyou Jimmy. It's good to meet you too".

We sorted the coffee and cake requests, then I sat back, looked at Linda and asked "Do you wanna talk about what happened?"
Taking hold of my hand she started to cry so I pulled her into a hug. "That was insensitive of me. I'm sorry".
"No, you always have been direct. And I need that, now more than ever. I've bottled everything up since the accident and it's killing me. So I need to talk. But let's have our cake and coffee first".

Ten minutes later I sat and listened, as she started talking, and crying. "Well you already know it was a car accident. He left for work, but an hour later I answered a knock at the door and came face to face with two police officers.
They asked their routine questions for these situations. Then they told me that his car had been involved in a bad accident with a truck, and he was currently on life support in hospital.
I broke down, said they must be mistaken, that Carl was at work. I even called his boss. The bottom fell out of my world when he said that Carl hadn't shown up that morning.
The officers took me to the hospital and stayed with me as a nurse showed me to the room where Carl was being kept alive by machines.
I rushed to his side and gripped his hand in mine, calling his name, hoping for some reaction. Then a doctor entered the room and I soon understood that there would never be any reaction from him again, as he told me that the machines were the only things keeping Carl alive, that he was what they call brain dead. There was nothing they could do for him.
Then he told me that the only decision for me to make was when to turn his life support off".
She then broke down again, and again I sat and held her.

I looked across at Tom and gave him a weak smile.
He tried mouthing something to me which I didnt get at all so gave him a confused look.
He tried again but I was just as confused, so he rolled his eyes and gave up.
"I'm sorry" I mouthed to him, "try again".
He shook his head and gestured towards Linda, silently telling me to concentrate on her.

"So that was four days ago?" I asked.
"Yea. And how selfish was I, leaving it three days to end his suffering. I was in denial. Thought I knew more than the doctors".
"Hey, you weren't selfish". I chided her. "You wanted to believe Carl could get better. That's not selfish, it's love. He would have understood".
"I really hope so Julie. Thankyou. For listening and being my sensible sister".
I wanted to laugh at her last comment. Me, sensible? I had totally thrown caution to the wind recently.

Looking over at Tom, I noticed he was looking really uncomfortable and asked him "You OK there?"
"I'm not actually. What I was trying to make you lipread before, is that I really need the bathroom. But didn't wanna go wandering around Linda's house in search of one".
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry".
"It's OK, but can someone please tell me where the bathroom is now" he asked.
"Yea sure, sorry" Linda apologised. "Up the stairs, round to the left, second door on the right".
"Thanks. Be right back". He stood and left the room.

"So, tell me a bit about him" Linda smirked.
"Nothing to tell that you didn't read in my texts" I lied.
Then, immediately feeling guilty that I had just been dishonest with her for the first time ever, I quickly blurted out "We fucked".
As her mouth dropped in surprise I added "More than once".
"O.M.G Julie. I don't know what to say. You dark horse you". She pulled me into a hug before declaring "We need alcohol". This made us both laugh.

Just as she left the room in search of something cold and alcoholic, Tom returned.
"What was the laughing about?" he wondered.
"Just old memories" I replied.
"Jimmy, you want a beer?" Linda asked him.
"Please. If that's OK".
He returned to the chair, looked across at me and whispered "You handled that so well".
"Thanks" I whispered back. "You feel better now?"
"Yea, that was a huge relief" he smiled.

Coming back into the room, Linda handed Tom a bottle of beer, then sat beside me and poured two large glasses of cold Pinot Grigio.
"So, tell me a little about yourself Jimmy" she requested.
I realised that he wouldn't know how much I was ready for her to know, so jumped in "He's someone you kind of know".
"What you on about?"
"He isn't Jimmy. He's Tom".
She looked across at Tom. "What's she on about?"
"Take your shades off" I told him.
"Yea, been wondering if you were covering up a black eye or something" she giggled.
"No, but they are very gorgeous eyes" I smiled.

Tom put his hand up to his glasses but paused to ask me "You sure about this?"
I nodded yes. And he removed the shades.
Linda's face was an absolute picture. She turned from Tom to me then back to Tom.
"Fuck, shit, you're him. No, you can't be. You must be a lookalike or something. Turning back to me she asked "He's some kind of lookalike, right?"
I smiled across at Tom, then asked "Well Tom, are you a lookalike? I've never actually seen the proof that you are the real Tom Cruise".
Noticing his hurt look I quickly added "I'm joking".
"Well, I shall play along to keep you guys happy" Linda laughed.

Looking at his watch Tom exclaimed "Oh my god, it's nine thirty and we haven't eaten yet".
"Let me rustle something up" Linda offered.
"No, let me order in" Tom insisted. "Chinese OK with everyone?"
We both nodded.
He made a phone call, speaking in Chinese!
"I've ordered a mix of different stuff. It'll be twenty minutes" he said as he ended the call.
"Let me go put some plates on to warm. Julie can you give me a hand please?"
I wondered why she could possibly need help warming a few plates, but followed her through to the kitchen.

Leaning on the kitchen counter, arms folded, she sighed "Julie, if that guy in there is really Tom Cruise, then you are crazy. But he is lovely. Just be careful OK".
"I promise it's really him sis. And I promise to be careful".
"Then I'm very happy for you" she hugged me. "Big sis is just looking out for you". She kissed me on the cheek before saying "Right, let's get these plates warming before the food turns up".

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:53:25 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2023, 12:30:30 PM »
Chapter Fifteen

Thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door.
"I got it" Tom called out.
Linda removed the plates from the oven while I found the cutlery drawer and pulled out three knives and forks.
"You know, there's some chopsticks in there somewhere" Linda informed me.
"God no. My food would end up everywhere but in my mouth" I laughed.
"You don't have to use them. I just think Tom might like the choice".
"And what makes you say that?" I wondered
"I saw this video on YouTube where he was eating oriental food, with chopsticks" she smiled.
"Oh, ok, then we'll take chopsticks in too" I agreed.

Joining Tom at the dining table I was amazed at the amount of food he had ordered. It must of cost an absolute fortune.
"Wow, what a feast you've treated us too". I gave him a kiss and said "Thankyou".
We all took a seat and Linda handed out the plates, while I made sure we all got a knife and fork. I then placed the chopsticks in a little pile, saying "Just in case".
Of course Tom took a pair of them straight away, before saying "Help yourselves ladies".
We both thanked him before loading our plates up with an assortment of noodle, rice and vegetable dishes. Tom and Linda also had some meat dishes.

"You've got using them dammed things off to a fine art" I nodded towards the chopsticks in Tom's fingers.
"It's easy. Give it a go" he suggested.
"I'll pass, thanks. I quite enjoy it when my food actually makes it to my mouth".
"Fair enough" he laughed. "But just a heads up. When I take you out to my favourite Chinese restaurant, they don't have knives and forks, just chopsticks".
"That's cool" I smirked, "I will be washing my hair on the night you go there".
This made us all laugh.

Our meals finished, Linda cleared the table and headed into the kitchen to put stuff in the dishwasher.
"That was delicious Tom. Thankyou again" I smiled, then stood and began clearing away the empty food containers.
"I'm just gonna take this to the bin. Be right back".
As I entered the kitchen Linda turned from the dishwasher and told me to leave the rubbish on the kitchen side so she could sort it.
"Get Tom another beer and pour us another glass of wine, if you want. I'll be through in a minute" she told me.
I opened the fridge and got a bottle of beer out.
"Where's your bottle opener?" I asked.
"Just in that drawer there". She indicated to a drawer next to the one holding the cutlery.
After opening the bottle I returned the opener to the drawer and told Linda "See you in a sec then".

When I returned to the other room Tom was back on the chair.
I walked across to him, handed him his beer then sat on his lap and hugged him.
"I love you Mr Cruise" I whispered.
He kissed me before whispering back "I love you too Julie".
I was reminded that I was meant to be pouring some more wine, when Linda's voice jokingly said "If you want wine pouring do it yourself".
"I'm so sorry. I got waylaid" I giggled.
She handed me a glass of wine, smiled at me, then said "I'm so glad you're here. Both of you. Please say you can stay here tonight?"
"Well I can, but" I looked at Tom, "you probably need to get away, I'm guessing?"
"Not at all. Still got a couple of days before I need to get back to filming. As long as you don't mind me making some calls tomorrow, then I'm all yours".
"Then yes, your guest room is booked for the night" I smiled.
"Brilliant" she smiled. "I have some spare pyjamas that you can use Ju, but can't help you with anything Tom".
"It's cool Linda. My teeshirt and underwear will do".

We spent some time remembering Carl, regaling Tom with funny stories about things he'd done, places they'd been together, their visits to me in England.
Of course there were more tears from Linda and I, and even Tom had a tear in his eye more than once.
This was helping Linda though, I could tell she needed this time to remember the happy times they'd shared.
Then Linda changed the subject completely, by asking Tom "Do you really do all your own stunts?"
"Yep, sure do. If I don't do them they don't get into the movies".
"Are you addicted to adrenaline overloads" she laughed.
"Oh yes. Adrenaline is my drug of choice. I'm a total junkie".
"Oh god, I'm not sure I needed reminding of that. I'm just gonna worry every time you're away filming now" I tutted.
"I always survive" he smiled. "I'm invincible".
"Well you keep reminding yourself of that, please" I told him.

Just then Tom's phone started ringing.
"Who the hell's that this time of night" he sighed, as I stood to allow him to retrieve the phone from his pocket.
"Chris, what's so urgent at this time?" he snapped .................................... "Well that's not good enough. Everybody involved in this fucking movie knew that could have been an issue. And everybody said things had all been checked and confirmed to be OK" ...................................... "No, I'm not driving out there to sort a balls up that someone else fucking caused. Even if I didn't have plans for the next two days I wouldn't be driving out" ...................................... "No, I'm not saying this is your job to sort. You are more than capable of sorting out whose job it should be though. And I'm trusting you to do that" ...................................... "Yea, whatever. Listen, it's getting late and I'm knackered, so let me call you in the morning. And someone wants to have sorted this shit by then" ...................................... "Yea OK man. And I'm sorry if I sounded like a jerk. Speak tomorrow.". He ended the call.

"What's up?" I asked.
"I apparently employ a bunch of total idiots" he sighed. "The next location we arranged for filming, the one I'm due to be at in two days time, has just possibly fallen through".
"Why? What's happened?"
"The guy my team arranged and confirmed everything with, because he said he was the guy in charge, turns out has a woman above him, who only left him in charge while she went on vacation for three weeks. She's now back and isn't happy".
"Oh no, that's pretty shit. What kind of place is it?" I asked.
"It's this old disused quarry. There's all this digging going on, looking for old artifacts and bones or some shit".
"So if this woman doesn't give her go ahead, is there a backup plan?"
"Nope. Didn't need one as this guy was all for it. Fucking hell".
I could have cried for him.

I looked at Linda and asked "Fancy making some coffee?"
She nodded and disappeared towards the kitchen.
I turned back to Tom and said "I don't know what to say. I can only imagine the organisation needed to meet movie deadlines, but this must be a real big curve ball for you".
"A massive curve ball. All our timings for locations rely on the previous ones running smoothly. So now we're facing a domino effect, and having to mess the following locations about. As producer, this makes me look like a total bastard".
I sat back on his lap and said "For what it's worth, if there's anything I can do, I will, OK".
"Thankyou. But right now I would just like that coffee", I hadn't even noticed Linda bringing the tray of coffee in, "then go to bed and forget about it til the morning".

We drank our coffees in relative silence, then Linda took the cups out to the kitchen.
On her return she told us "Your room is upstairs, round to the right then first door on the left. It has a little ensuite, just toilet and a basin. You'll find fresh towels and flannels in there. If you need to use a shower, it's two doors down from the bedroom. And you'll find some pyjamas in the top drawer Ju".
"Thanks sis". I hugged her, bid her goodnight, then turned to Tom and said "Come on, let's get some rest".
Before following me from the room, he gave Linda a quick hug and told her "Thanks for this. See you in the morning. Goodnight".

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:54:15 PM by Ju1es »

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA