Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Cruise Control (Tom Cruise)  (Read 5695 times)

Ju1es

Cruise Control (Tom Cruise)
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2023, 12:34:20 PM »
Chapter Sixteen

We both chose to leave showers til the morning, and had quick washes before climbing into bed.
"What a cosy room" I commented. It felt like we were in an old English cottage. "Guess you can take a girl out of England but you can't take England out of the girl".
"I like it" Tom agreed.
I snuggled into him, kissed his cheek and whispered "Night night".
"Night night. I love you" he whispered back.
"I love you too".
"Will you dream of us?" he suddenly asked.
"Will you dream of us?" I responded.
"I believe I will" he laughed
"Then I believe I will see you in our dreams" I smiled.

I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, got up and looked out of the window at the stars above, opened the window and listened to the noises of the night critters, went downstairs for a glass of water, and almost died of fright in the kitchen.
As I turned the cold tap off, taking a drink from my glass, I heard a voice behind me say "You can't sleep either then?"
Almost dropping the glass, I turned to see Linda standing in the doorway.
"Linda, christ you scared me half to death".
I'm sorry. I thought you would hear me walking down the stairs".
"Wanna talk?" I asked her.
"Maybe just ten minutes of your time?"
"Yes, of course. Tom's sleeping like a baby up there, and I was afraid of waking him tossing and turning and wandering about".

We went through to the sitting room and Linda switched a table lamp on before we both sat down on the sofa.
"Julie" Linda started, "Carl's Mother is coming over in the morning. Me and her never really got along. Will you stay here til she's been. Please?"
"Of course I will. Wasn't I planning on staying with you anyway?"
"Well yes. But I thought you and Tom would want to stay somewhere more private together".
"He knows you're my priority. He's working around you, so don't worry, OK" I assured her. "Now, tell me why you and Carl's Mum don't get on".
"I was never good enough for her Son. Holiday romances are something she despises. I've never had a well-paid job so must be a gold digger. I couldn't give him children, even though we never looked into why I never fell pregnant. Then when he changed his Will and left everything to me she acted as if he had lost his mind. And I know she thinks I'm partly to blame for his death, but don't have a clue why I know that".
"Oh she sounds lovely" I sighed. "Well you won't have to deal with her on your own, I promise".
"Thankyou" she smiled.
"Right", I stood up "sleep is needed if we are to face the dragon in the morning".
Laughing, she switched off the lamp, before we climbed the stairs together, said goodnight, then went off to our separate bedrooms.

Tom was awake when I walked back into the room.
"Everything OK?" he asked.
I told him where I'd been and about the dragon, as I snuggled back into him.
"She's so lucky to have you as a sister".
"I try my best. I'm not perfect though".
"You are perfect to me" he whispered.
"Creep" I giggled. "But thankyou for that lie".
"So, when dragon lady comes, shall I make myself scarce and take care of some phonecalls?" he asked.
"Probably best" I replied. "Even if you just sit up here".
"I'll find a coffee shop somewhere. You can give me a shout when the coast is clear".

Ten minutes passed and we were both still awake.
"Why the fuck can't I sleep". I felt really tired, so what the hell was wrong with me.
"Well I know why I can't get back to sleep" he replied.
"And why is that?"
"Don't think you wanna know" he sighed.
"Oh, and what makes you think that?"
"Because I believe it's not the done thing to have sex in your sister's spare bed".
"Oh, umm, OK, now I understand" I giggled.
"It's not funny" he groaned.
"Well who said we had to be in the bed to have sex?"
"She's just lost her husband. It would be wrong anywhere under her roof Julie".
"So let's go out to your car" I suggested.
"Now you're talking" he smirked. "What we waiting for".

We left the door on the latch and walked barefoot to his car, wearing the clothes we had gone to bed in.
"Are we driving somewhere or you wanna just do it right here?" he asked.
"Right here" I replied, climbing into the back seat, where Tom joined me.
Straight away our mouths and tongues joined together as one as he fought in the confined space to pull my pyjama bottoms off. His determination eventually paid off and he slid his briefs down his legs before asking "Are you sure you wanna do this here?"
"Totally" I smiled.
Without saying anything, I sat straddling his thighs with my back facing him, then leaned forward to grip the front seat.
He lifted me up by my hips, then guided me down onto his cock. Straight away my g-spot was awake.
I started riding him and felt his hands slide up underneath my top to cup my breasts and gently squeeze my nipples.
I suddenly asked "How soundproof is this car?"
"It's not" he chuckled.
"Then I might need a gag".
With that he took one of his hands off my breast and brought it up to cover my mouth. "Now scream" he laughed.

I loved this. I controlled the pace totally, and I was aware of the almost constant changes in his breathing, as I altered the pace frequently.
"God, you're good at this" he panted, kissing my back.
I moved one of my hands down to find his balls and straight away heard him say "Oh jesus, what are you trying to do to me".
I began gently massaging and felt his grip on my breast tighten as he sucked in a breath and moaned loudly.
Then I felt his hand slide from my breast and his fingers traced a line downwards until he was teasing my clit.
'Oh god, so much for me being in control' I thought. I needed to cum, badly, but didn't want to yet.
Of course, Tom wasn't planning on this ending just because I orgasmed once.
"Don't make me cum til you are ready for me to" he told me. "I will keep you cumming, don't worry".
I felt the warmth creeping through me then was crying out into his hand as my body was seized by shudders of climatic ecstasy.

True to his word, he kept me cumming. I wasn't planning on making him cum anytime soon. My clit was so swollen and hard and his moans were so hot.
"Oh fuck Julie. This is sweet sweet torture. You're killing me. I love it".
I tried to speak, which was impossible with his hand clamped over my mouth. Realising this he loosened his hold and said "Try now".
"I wanted to say, this time it's me deciding when I take you over the edge".
He tightened his hand over my mouth again, before laughing and saying "You in control sounds like risky business. But you got all the right moves".
I mumbled "Ha ha ha" then gave his balls an extra hard squeeze which made him wince and apologise for being cheeky.

Decided I wanted full control, I pulled his hand away from my mouth and instructed him "Stop touching me. I want complete control over you".
He took his hand off my clit.
I replaced it with my own and began gentle circular movements with my fingers.
"I intend to make myself cum" I told him "more than once. And I want you to wait patiently and suffer in silence. Understood?".
"But I need to cum" he practically begged.
"I said silence" I playfully scolded. "Every time I hear you make a sound, I make you wait a bit longer".
So, slowly riding him, I carried on rubbing my clit. It wasn't long before I was hit with another orgasm.
Hearing a moan from behind me, I stopped all movement except my fingers, and said "I warned you".
When I was close to cumming again, I slowed my fingers and concentrated on torturing him once more.
I heard a sharp intake of breath and a whispered "My fucking god", which had me stopping again and sighing "You really aren't learning are you".
I again brought myself to climax, then said to him "If you really wanna cum that badly, I suggest you heed my warning, as I'm ready to let you".

I heard no sound from him as I rode him hard and fast.
I felt my body going weak as an immense feeling of total abandonment threatened to overcome me.
Realising that Tom was giving me no clue to how close he was, I panted "Tap my back when you are ready".
No tap straight away, so I slowed down just a little. Then sped things up again after a short time.
Now I felt him tap my back, and allowed him his cries of pleasure as we fell together into the grip of the most intense orgasmic embrace.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:55:49 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2023, 12:36:07 PM »
Chapter Seventeen

Laying in bed half an hour later, I was still laughing about the fact that Tom had walked to the car and back again in just his shirt and underpants.
"Good job I did" he laughed. "I never would have got my pants off in that little space".
I laughed even harder at the image that conjured up in my head.
"Oh god, I can't believe we did that though. What if someone saw us, saw you?"
"Then I hope it was as good for them as it was for us" he laughed. "Seriously, it was more than worth the risk".
"It was a bit good wasn't it" I smirked. "See you in my dreams. I love you. Night night".
I snuggled in to him, he kissed the top of my head and said "I love you too. Goodnight".

Next thing I knew I was waking up to brilliant sunshine coming through the curtains and the sound of birds singing outside.
Looking at the bedside clock I saw that it was nine o'clock.
Stretching, I realised Tom wasn't beside me. Presuming he was in the shower I left the bed and headed to the toilet.
Just as I was walking back towards the bed the door opened and Tom walked in, carrying a tray. "Breakfast is served" he smiled, placing the tray on the bed.
On the tray was a mug of coffee, a glass of orange juice, and two slices of wholemeal toast with scrambled eggs.
"You did this?" I asked.
"Yep. Heard Linda moving around downstairs so went and asked if it would be OK".
"Wow, thankyou" I smiled, sitting on the bed to tuck into my delicious looking breakfast.

"I'll leave you to enjoy that. I'm gonna grab a shower" he informed me.
"OK. I'll jump in after you" I replied.
"Oh, by the way, I grabbed some stuff from the car. Your bags are over there". He nodded towards a dressing table near the door.
"Thankyou" I managed through a mouthful of egg and toast".
He left then and I realised that this was the best scrambled egg I had ever eaten. Was there nothing this guy couldn't do.
Just as I was about to put the last forkful into my mouth, the door knocked and Linda's head appeared.
"Morning sis. Carl's mum will be here in about forty five minutes".
"OK. Tom's in the shower. I'm jumping in there when he's done. He's heading out before she gets here. He's gonna find a coffee shop and make some phonecalls".
"OK. See you downstairs when you're ready then". She pulled the door closed, then reappeared and asked "Can I take that for you?" indicating the tray.
"If you don't mind, thankyou. I'll keep my coffee though". I placed the mug on the bedside cabinet.
Linda took the tray and left the room.

Just as I was thinking I should maybe go and tell Tom how long we had til Carl's mum arrived, he walked back into the room.
He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was wet but he had towel dried it leaving it messy.
"Mmmmm. Now that's just teasing". I made a sad face.
"Want to say a quick hello?" he winked.
"Come here" I beckoned him with my index finger.
He stood in front of me and I pulled the towel away from him. Even flaccid he was an impressive size. "Oh god" I sighed.
I leaned forward and gently kissed his now semi-hard cock. It quickly became rock hard.
"So now you've loaded my weapon, are you planning on letting me shoot it at all?" he asked.
"Oh to hell with it, I can't let this go to waste". I lay back on the bed, slid the pyjama trousers down to my ankles, and said "Fuck me".
It was quick, and rough, and basic. But it worked. We both climaxed.

"Right, I need to get that shower quick. I'll meet you downstairs, shall I?"
"Yea. I'm just gonna put some clothes on then head down" he replied.
Two minutes later, standing under the powerful jets of water, I wondered what I was going to think of Carl's Mother, and whether I would be able to bite my tongue if she started. I knew I needed to for Linda's sake. I really wasn't looking forward to her visit.

I finished my shower, dried myself off, then wrapped my hair in the towel, before checking the coast was clear and streaking back to the bedroom, where I opted to wear a black cold-shoulder top with white jeans and black pumps.
Once I was dressed I unwrapped my hair and brushed it through before leaving it to dry naturally.
Happy with what I saw in the mirror I headed downstairs.
I was met with news that I really didn't want to hear.

"Julie, we have a problem" Tom said, looking very worried and more than a little pissed.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Take a look". He handed me a newspaper, folded open to the celebrity news section in the centre.
"Oh no. This can't be happening. Oh please say this is a prank".
There, for all the world to see, was Tom Cruise, descending the steps of Andy's Kitchen, holding hands with me.
I burst into tears. Tom wrapped me in his arms and told me everything would be OK.
"I need to sit down" I managed through my sobs.

Sitting on the sofa, with Tom holding me, I slowly calmed myself down.
"You know what. I'm not about to let that bollocks get to me. We will cross each bridge as we come to it" I declared.
"Well you know I'll be right beside you all the way" he assured me.
"I hope so" I smiled. "I really do".
Just then Linda appeared. She looked at me and asked "Are you gonna be OK?"
I repeated what I had said to Tom .
"That's right. Don't let the bastards get you down" she smiled. "Now, I don't wanna be rude or anything, but Angela's due any minute now".
So the dragon had a name that presumably wasn't suited to who she was, I thought.

Just as Tom was about to head out the door he suddenly remembered "We haven't even exchanged numbers".
Linda laughed, shaking her head. "What are you two like, eh".
I gave Tom my number and he prank called me so I could quickly save his number to my contacts.
"OK, so text me or something when you want me back. I'm only gonna be a couple of blocks away". He kissed me then headed out to his car.

Just as he turned out of the road, Linda sighed "Uh oh, get ready for war" as a yellow cab pulled up to the kerb.
"I'll wait in the living room til you wanna introduce us". I rubbed her back and told her "Deep breaths sis" then walked into the living room and turned the television on.
I found a channel showing some bloke doing stand-up comedy. He was actually really funny, but I knew that I couldn't laugh out loud because of Angela.
I was aware that I could hear a conversation taking place from the kitchen. There were no raised voices, yet. That was to change very soon.

I heard Linda say "Why can't you just think of what Carl wanted Angela. This isn't about you".
"Because I'm his Mother. I knew him better than anyone. And I know that what he wrote in his Will isn't really what he wanted".
"Christ, not this again. You seriously believe that I somehow forced him to write that Will? Angela please, start living in the real world".
"How dare you speak to me like that" Angela demanded.
"You are in my house, and I will speak to you exactly how I want when you're being like this".
"I'm in my Son's house actually".
"It was our house. Now it's my house. This is getting really boring now" I heard Linda say through gritted teeth.
Then she said, very calmly "Actually Angela, can we hit pause. There's someone I'd like you to meet".

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:57:45 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2023, 12:37:13 PM »
Chapter Eighteen

I muted the television's volume, then looked towards the door as Linda entered with Angela.
I decided on sight that there was no way I was going to get along with this woman. She looked as though she had something vile smelling stuck under her nose.
"Angela ......" Linda began, but was interrupted by a very abrupt "And who's this?"
"As I was about to say, Angela this is Julie, my sister. She arrived from England yesterday. Julie, this is Angela, Carl's mother".
I managed to give her a weak smile, which was a lot more than I got in return. Instead, she turned back to Linda, totally ignoring me, and giving her a sarcastic smile said "She got here finally then".
"She got here as soon as she could. You can't magic more seats on an aeroplane you know".

They sat then, Linda next to me on the sofa, and Angela in the armchair.
Looking around the room, Angela was soon finding fault again.
"You need new curtains. Carl never did like that colour".
Linda looked towards me and rolled her eyes.
"It could use a new coat of paint on these walls as well" she continued. "And I really think you should find a gardener. It's obvious you're not the gardening type and Carl deserves to have his gardens maintained to his standards".
Ignoring her horrible comments, Linda asked "Where are you staying tonight Angela?"
"Carl's Mum lives in Florida so flew up this morning" she informed me.
"Well here, of course. My Carl would never want me staying in an hotel".
"Sorry, Julie has my spare bedroom while she's here". Linda smiled at me.
"That sofa is plenty large enough for one person to sleep on" Angela aimed at me.
"Julie isn't staying here on her own. You will meet her companion soon, probably".

That did it. It was now my turn to be her target.
"Oh, you're married then, are you?"
"No, not married. Still a very new relationship" I replied.
"And he came all this way with you. How kind".
"Hes American actually" I smiled. "It's thanks to him I managed to get here as soon as I did".
"Oh, he's a magician is he?" she asked sarcastically, making a point to look at Linda, and I was reminded of the earlier comment about magic and extra plane seats.
"No, not a magician. He does however own a private jet". I couldn't help giving her a smug smile.
"So what does he do for a living?"
"He does a bit of acting" I told her.
"Oh" was all she said.
End of conversation.

"Is it OK for me to call Tom and tell him he can come back?" I asked.
"Of course. Tell him to just walk in, the door isn't locked" Linda replied.
I walked out into the hallway to make my call, then thought I would take the opportunity to put the kettle on for a coffee, so carried on to the kitchen.
Tom answered and straight away I knew by his voice that the phonecalls had sorted the problems out.
He promised to be back in fifteen minutes when he would tell me all about it.
I ended the call then called Linda through to the kitchen.
"I'm making some coffee. Shall I make her one?"
"Only if it's proper coffee in a cafetier. And brown sugar, not white" she laughed.
"OK, proper coffee coming up".
Linda helped me find the sugar and choose a cup and saucer, not a mug, for Angela.
With the laden tray, we went back through to the living room.

"So, where am I meant to stay?" Angela demanded, before I even had a chance to put the tray down.
Linda sighed. "You take my room. I'll use the sofa".
"OK, that's all sorted then".
"Tom will be here very soon" I smiled.
"Oh, that's nice. I'll look forward to meeting this so-called actor of yours".
Sensing that I was beginning to bite my tongue quite hard Linda broke the tension by asking "Can I pour you both a coffee?"
Sure enough, Angela answered with "As it's proper coffee, and as long as there's brown sugar, then yes please".
"Yes please sis. I'll have mine black though, please".
Handing Angela her coffee, Linda said "Julie made it, by the way".
"Thankyou Julie". She actually smiled, before sipping her coffee and adding "This is actually very nice".

"Hey ladies, I'm back" I heard Tom call from the hallway.
"In here. Come on through" I called back.
He came through the door, looked around the room and as I was about to mime that he needed his disguise, he spotted Angela and muttered "Oh shit".
I jumped up and ushered him back into the hallway, hoping that Angela hadn't got a good enough look at him. No such luck though. We heard Angela shriek "Tom Cruise? That's who your sister is in a relationship with?"
"I'm sorry, I should have reminded you" I whispered.
"I shouldn't have needed reminding" he sighed. "I manage to learn a whole fucking movie script, but can't remember to put on a cap and shades".
"Well, what's done is done. You coming in, or wanna hide in the bedroom?"
"May as well face the music. Come on".

Angela's face was an absolute picture. I'd not known her to be lost for words since her arrival, but she was now.
"I guess I need no introductions" Tom grinned. "And if I'm not mistaken you must be Carl's mother, Angela. Happy to meet you".
"Ummmm, ah, no, yes, likewise" she stammered.
As if the situation wasn't awkward, Tom informed us "I brought lunch back. It's in the kitchen. Just an assortment of sandwiches. If you can direct me to some plates Linda, I'll bring it all through".
"Cupboard above the oven and to the left. Thanks Tom".
He left the room and Angela exclaimed "Fuck me. I'm about to eat lunch with Tom Cruise".
I was gobsmacked. The prim and proper Angela had been reduced to swearing.
I burst out laughing, but glancing her way I realised that the swearing was as much a shock to her as it had been to me. She looked utterly disgusted with herself.

A couple of minutes later all four of us were seated around the table choosing our sandwiches; there was cheese on really soft white bread, pastrami on rye bread, roast beef in soft white rolls, egg mayo on wholegrain bread, and meatballs in wholegrain rolls.
"You must let me give you some money for this" Linda managed around a mouthful of sandwich.
"No, it's on me" Tom smiled.
"Oh my goodness, this egg mayo is to die for" I exclaimed.
"They have nothing but five stars on their reviews, so thought they must be worth a try. I think I made the right choice".
"You certainly did Tom. Everything is just so delicious" Linda smiled.

We finished eating and Linda cleared the table then headed through to the kitchen.
"I'll bring a jug of drink back in. Squash OK?" she asked.
"Lovely" I replied.
Tom looked at me and told me "The phonecall worked out well. They should be able to get the location snag sorted. Money talks, if you get what I mean".
Angela muttered something which I didn't quite hear, but I was almost certain the word Blackmail was mentioned.
"Sorry, what was that Angela?" I asked.
Then it all kicked off ......

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:58:40 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2023, 12:38:39 PM »
Chapter Nineteen

Angela gave me a confused look, as if I had imagined that she even spoke. "I'm sorry?"
"I didn't quite catch what you said".
"Me? I didn't say anything" she smirked.
"Oh, but you did. And one word I did hear I really didn't like. So, will you tell me what you said? Or shall I just fill in the gaps myself?" I sat back and folded my arms, waiting for her response.
She just sat there, looking right back at me, and it soon became clear that I wasn't getting a repeat of what she had said.
"OK, we'll play this your way". I leaned forward resting my forearms on the table. "I know the word Blackmail came out of your mouth. So I'm just gonna presume that you said something along the lines of Tom blackmailing people because he has money".
"This is madness" she sighed.
"Then correct me. Defend yourself. Tell me what you said" I demanded.
She stood up. "I'm not playing your crazy games. I'm going to see if Linda needs any help". And she left the room.

I turned to Tom. "Did you catch any of what she said?"
"Not really" he shrugged.
"Well I did. And I'm sorry, but I'm not letting this slide".
"Just leave it. I've had much worse said to me".
"Well you weren't with me then, were you" I smiled. "I don't like the woman anyway. Linda hates her. So there's nothing to lose. And I'm not gonna let some bitch disrespect my man".
He laughed. "God I love you. And I'm glad I'm your man".
"I love you too. And I'm glad you're my man" I smiled.

"Right, I'll be right back". I stood and left the room.
Walking into the hallway, I stood close to the kitchen door, listening to what was being said.
"I know she's your sister" I heard Angela say, "but I will not have her accusing me of saying that sort of thing".
"I really don't know what you expect me to say". Linda sounded exasperated.
"Well you know me well enough to know I'm not like that. Don't you?"
"I'm afraid, Angela, that I know you well enough to know that you are more than capable of saying something like that".
"Why, you nasty ......." But she got no further as I burst into the room.

"That's enough Angela. My sister has just lost her husband, and you have just lost your son. You are bang out of order here".
"You started this, accusing me of saying that stuff".
"You did say it Angela. Otherwise you would have corrected me and told me what you did say".
"I didn't say anything though" Angela looked at Linda. Did she expect some support.
"Bullshit". I felt my temper rising. "You just think you're above everybody else and can get away with doing and saying whatever you want. I bet nobody ever stood up to you before did they".
"How dare you" she shouted.
"Oh I dare, because I will not be bullied by the likes of you. You are a coward Angela. And that's why you won't admit to what you said. So how about if you can't be fucking nice then keep your bitchy mouth shut".

I stormed out of the kitchen and back to Tom, still sitting at the table. "Please take me out somewhere".
"Sure. But are you OK?"
"I will be once I can get away from her and calm down".
I took a couple of deep breaths. "Come on. Let's get out of here".
As we headed for the front door I called out "Linda, we won't be long. Just nipping out to get some air".
"So, where would you like to go?" Tom asked, as we headed out to his car.
"Is there somewhere nice we can get a coffee and sit outside?" I wondered.
"I know just the place" he smiled.

Ten minutes later we were getting out of the car in a gravel carpark beside a huge lake surrounded by lots of trees and bushes.
"Oh wow" I exclaimed, lifting my face up and feeling the warmth of the sun and a gentle breeze.
"There's a coffee hut over there. We can get some drinks then walk down to the water with them" Tom was saying.
I turned towards him, noticing the cap and shades had returned.
"Would you wear them if you weren't here with me?" I asked.
"Probably not" he replied.
"Then please take them off" I smiled.
"You sure?"
"Yep. Angela clearly likes people to believe she's someone she isn't. I can't be doing with all that shit. I love Tom Cruise. And I want everybody to know".
He threw the cap and shades back into the car, pulled me into his arms, and kissed me.

Five minutes later we were walking towards a bench close to the water, both carrying a coffee, when a stray football headed our way, followed by a boy of about ten in close pursuit.
Tom stopped the ball with his foot and gently tapped it to the boy, who ran back to his parents yelling "Mum, Dad, Tom Cruise just kicked my ball back to me".
All eyes turned in our direction but Tom kept his head down until we reached the bench and sat down.
"That was close" he sighed.
"Yep, just a bit. Do people tend to leave you alone if you're out like this?" I asked.
"Normally once I'm recognised then no. I'm guessing that kid's parents didn't believe him".

The coffee turned out to be the best I had ever tasted, and I was disappointed when it was finished.
"Can I be really cheeky and ask for another one?" I asked.
"Course you can. I'll get me another one as well". He stood up and asked "Same again?"
"I'll go. I need to use the toilet anyway" I told him.
"Ok, if you're sure. Take my card then". He handed me a credit card.
"Thankyou. You want the same?"
"Yea please". He sat back down and I walked away to get our drinks.

I spotted a sign telling me that the toilets were round the back of the coffee hut, so went to find them.
As I came back out, the boy with the football was walking towards me, heading to the toilets.
"Hey excuse me ma'am. Is that Tom Cruise with you?" he asked excitedly. "If it is, d'you think he'd give me his autograph?".
"William, are you bothering this lady?" a voice asked behind me.
I turned to see the boy's mum. She had obviously just come out from the toilets.
"He's fine" I told her. "But I really should be getting along now".

As I paid for the coffees, I heard two women talking behind me. One of them said "I swear that's either him, or he has a twin we don't know about".
The other replied with "Don't be silly. He wouldn't be here, out in public like this".
I turned with our drinks, smiled at the women, and headed back to Tom.
After covering half the distance I turned and discovered that they were both watching me.
Oh god, I thought, this is gonna be fun.

"Everything OK?" Tom asked, as I handed him his card and sat beside him.
"I don't know. The kid with the ball asked me if I was with Tom Cruise. His mum saved me from answering. Then two women behind me were debating whether it's you or your secret twin. They watched me walk down here". I laughed.
"I presume that's a nervous laugh?" he sighed.
"Yep. Nope. Maybe. I don't know anymore". I laughed again.
"Just remember, I love you" he smiled.
Then, looking at something over my shoulder, he suddenly said "Oh shit, here we go".

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 02:59:44 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

Re: Cruise Control (Tom Cruise)
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2023, 09:27:04 AM »
Chapter Twenty

I turned to look at whatever Tom had seen behind me.
The young lad with the football was dragging his parents towards us, loudly insisting "It is him. It really honestly is. Just see for yourselves".
"No hiding now" Tom sighed, as the boy stood in front of him, looked at his parents, and proudly declared "See. I told you".
The mum was still adamant though. "He really does look like him Joe. I can definitely see why you'd make that mistake. Now come away please. You can't stand staring at people like this".
But Joe was having none of it. He very politely said "I'm really sorry to trouble you sir and ma'am, but can you please tell me if you are Tom Cruise".
Tom looked at Joe and replied "Yes, young man, I am".

Before Joe could react, his Mum had screamed and fainted. She now lay on the grass about eight feet away from us.
I rushed to kneel beside her and asked Joe to run and get his Mum something cold to drink.
Two minutes later he was standing beside me with a bottle of water. He passed it to his Dad then sat down and asked me "Will she be OK?"
"She'll be fine. She's just had a bit of a shock, that's all. Why don't you go and sit with Tom while we wait for her to wake up".
"Wait til my friends hear this". He was soon taking selfies with Tom.
"I'm Julie, by the way" I introduced myself to Joe's Dad.
"Steve" he smiled. "My wife's Joanne. And I'm sorry about all this".
Before I could tell him there was nothing to apologise for, Joanne's eyes fluttered open and she looked at me with a dazed expression.

"Joe, Mum's awake" Steve called.
"Mum, you're OK". He excitedly ran to her side.
"What happened?" she asked, as we helped her to sit up.
"You fainted" Steve informed her, as he opened the water bottle and held it gently to her mouth. She took a couple of slow sips before asking "Fainted? Why?"
Joe looked towards Tom, who I understood was probably keeping a safe distance so as not to cause a second fainting.
Following his gaze Joanne rubbed her eyes, before exclaiming "Oh my god, it is him. Help me to stand, please".

We helped her to stand then walked her over to the bench and sat her down.
Tom was completely unfazed by the whole situation, and very calmly greeted her with "Hi. I'm sorry if I gave you a shock".
Steve laughed. "That's an understatement".
"But I'm fine" Joanne smiled. "I could really use a coffee though".
"I'll go" Steve volunteered. "Julie, Tom, can I get you one?"
We both asked for a latte and Steve made his way towards the coffee hut.
"Wait up" Tom called, jumping up, "I'll come, help you carry them". He jogged to catch Steve up.
"My Dad is buying a coffee for Tom Cruise. This is so awesome". Noticing that Joe was on facetime to somebody Joanne exclaimed "No! You can't go telling everybody Joe. Who are you talking to?"
"It's just Grandma, Mum".
"Well make her promise not to tell anybody else. And don't you go calling anybody else either" Joanne warned him.
"She said her lips are sealed" he smiled.
Then he told his Grandma he loved her and ended the call.

"Here we go ladies" I heard Tom say behind us, and he handed me one of the coffees he was carrying, as Steve handed one of his to Joanne. He then pulled a bottle of Mountain Dew from his jacket pocket, which he passed to Joe.
Thankyous and you're welcomes were exchanged as the men joined us on the bench. Joe sat down on the grass nearby.
The coffee was delicious and our cups were all soon empty.
"I'll take them to the trash" Joe offered, standing up. "I wanna go get my ball from over there". He pointed to where they were sitting when we first saw them. He took our cups and walked away.

"So, anybody spot you while you were getting the drinks?" I asked Tom.
"I think so, unfortunately. And I think it's just a matter of time before they pluck up the courage to come over" he sighed.
"Do you ever get fed up with it all?" Joanne wondered. "I mean, you can't have much of a private life".
"The simple answer would be yes. But I knew what would happen when I followed my dreams, so while I wish sometimes people would be more understanding of the fact that I'm still a human being and have my personal life too, I suppose I just expect it now. It's Julie who I feel sorry for".
"Good point. How do you cope with it?" Joanne turned to me.
"I haven't needed to, yet" I replied.
"Oh?"

I filled her and Steve in on the story of how I came to be here. They both gave me their condolences and showered Tom with praise for all he'd done to help me.
"Oh stop. You'll give him a big head" I laughed. I spotted Tom's smirk, and mouthed "Behave" with a wink.
"No, seriously though, he really did help me out when I needed it most". I smiled, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Just then we heard Joe calling "Tom, can you come play soccer with me?"
"No Joe. Stop being a nuisance please" Joanne chided him.
"It's fine, honestly" Tom said, getting up from the bench. "Let's take it a bit further away from people though".
As they walked away, Joanne sighed "Oh he's lovely Julie. He's just so normal".
I laughed, and she said "You know what I mean".
"I do" I smiled. "And he is lovely".
"Will he sign something for us? Do you think?" she wondered.
"I'm sure he will. Maybe we can get you some pics too" I smiled.

I'd been keeping half an eye on what Tom and Joe were doing. They were clearly enjoying themselves, kicking the ball around and laughing.
But I noticed something else; A group of four women edging gradually closer to them.
"I'm just gonna walk down to the water" I informed Joanne and Steve.
I made sure that my walk to the lake took me very close to the women, and realised that they had indeed recognised Tom.
I was pretty sure that two of them were texting on their mobiles as well. Were they inviting all their friends down. That wouldn't be good.

Heading in Tom's direction, he must have noticed the worried look on my face, as he asked "What's wrong?"
"That group behind me have noticed you. And I think they'll be joined by more soon, as I'm pretty sure a couple of them were texting".
"Joe, go back to your Dad for a minute, please" he instructed. "I just need to have a chat with Julie".
We watched him jog over to his parents, before Tom turned back to me and sighed. "Do you wanna just make our excuses and leave?"
"Might be for the best. I think I'd like to exchange numbers with Joanne though".
"OK, come on then".

"Joanne, listen, we need to head away. Tom's not gonna be left in peace for much longer". I pointed over my shoulder and Joanne tutted before saying "It's fine. You guys get away".
"Quickly give me your number. We can meet up again" I told her.
She gave me her number and I promised to call her as soon as I was in the car, so she would have mine.
We exchanged goodbyes and promises to get together again soon. Then I looked at Tom and laughed. "You're a celebrity. Let's get you outta here".
"Yes, please save me from the crazies" he laughed.
Then we headed back towards his car.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 03:00:42 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2023, 12:09:51 PM »
Chapter Twenty One

We were almost back to the car when Tom said "I really have to pee. I'm not gonna make it back to Linda's".
"Oh god, really? Well use the disabled toilet, and I can stand right outside" I told him.
"I've got a better idea" he smirked. "You can come in with me".
"Ummm, I am not getting down and dirty in a public toilet".
"Who said anything about getting down" he laughed. "I was thinking against the door".
"For goodness sake Tom" I sighed. "It's so wrong, but that makes me wanna do it".
"Well come on then. I need to pee, like now".
Two minutes later we were locked in the toilet and I was waiting for Tom to finish peeing.

As he was washing his hands I said "Can I really be about to do this? I just think of gay men when I think of sex in public toilets".
"If it makes you feel better, I'm not about to bend you over and fuck your ass" he laughed. Then totally caught me off guard with "Unless you want me to".
"Whoa, where did that come from?" I asked, shocked.
"I just figured, if I never ask I'll never know" he shrugged.
"I've never even considered it". I laughed nervously. "I can't think of a better cock I'd like to try it with though".
"So, is that a yes to trying anal?" he smiled.
"I think so".
"Seriously though, not here. I can't fuck you in here. It's not clean at all. Also, we'll need lube. I will have a kiss though". He pulled me to him and gave me a short but very sweet kiss.

We made it to his car, but just as he was about to unlock it, I noticed two women from the earlier group running towards us.
I managed "Uh oh, Tom ....." before they were beside him like two bitches on heat.
"Is it really you?" one was asking.
The other was practically drooling "I'd love your autograph, on my tit".
"I'm happy to give you an autograph, on something made of paper" Tom offered.
"What about my tissue, if you cum into it first?" the drooling bitch smirked.
"Right, that's enough" I shouted, marching round the car. "You two need to get some dam manners and learn the meaning of respect".
"And who the hell are you?" the drooler spat.
"I'm the lucky woman who can actually get Tom Cruise to cum for me. That's all you need to know. Now piss off". I glared at them until they walked away.

I walked back round to the passenger door, climbed into the seat, put my head in my hands, and as Tom climbed in beside me I sighed "Tom I can't do this".
"It's not always like that" he tried to reassure me. "Most people who approach me are polite, if sometimes a little invasive".
"Well I can't cope with wondering if the next one will be the one who flops her tits out in front of you, or literally throws herself at you" I cried.
"Let's head back to Linda's. We can talk, or not".
"Just drop me off, please. I need some time to think".
He sighed but didn't say a word, just drove us out of the carpark and we made the journey back to Linda's in silence.

Pulling up outside the house, Tom switched the engine off before turning to me and saying "I'll call you later".
"No, I'll call you when I've had time to think".
I opened the door and climbed from the car, then turned and said "I do love you Tom. Whatever I decide, just know that".
As I closed the door he replied "I love you too Julie".
I walked to the steps and heard the cars engine fire up. Just as I turned and sat down on the edge of the porch, he drove away.
I whispered to the now distant car "God I love you".

I heard the door open behind me and Linda sat beside me.
"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, putting her arm round me.
I relayed to her the story of our afternoon, in particular the two women, then ended with "So I told Tom I can't do it anymore".
"Oh Julie, I'm so sorry. There must be some way you can get things to work though".
"Yes, him walking round wearing some fucking disguise the whole time he's out with me. Like that's a sensible way to go about things".
"Why don't I go in, make as a brew?" she offered.
"Please" I half smiled. "I'll come in when it's done".
She gave me a peck on the cheek, then walked into the house.

Just then my phone alerted me that I had received a text. Pulling it from my pocket I saw from the notification that it was from Tom. With a sigh I opened the message and read 'Just so you know, I've not gone far. I'm hoping with all my heart that this isn't the end for us. But if, after having time to think, you're certain that we have no possibility of making this work, I'll have no choice but to accept that. I really do love you though Julie. Make the right decision for you'.
I checked the time. It was four thirty in the afternoon.
In reply I sent 'I know you love me, and I love you too. If only things were that simple. Just let me think about things, please. You'll have my answer by tonight'.

I stood and walked into the house where I found Linda in the kitchen.
"Perfect timing" she smiled. "Let's drink them in the sitting room".
"Where's Angela?" I wondered.
"At the dining table working on her laptop" she replied.
We carried our mugs of tea through and sat down on the sofa.
Angela didn't even look up from what she was doing.
"What am I gonna do?" I sighed. "I've fallen head over heels for him. But why did I have to pick somebody famous".
"Oh Julie, I wish I had a magic wand and a crystal ball".
"I broke my own rules with him; I had sex with him when I didn't even know who he really was. I even had sex with him on your spare bed, which I feel shit about, and I'm sorry for doing that".
Linda laughed. "I'm glad you didn't sneak out to the car twice". Seeing my shocked expression she explained "My bedroom looks out over the street, and I saw you coming back in".
"Oh god, what must you think of me" I sighed.
"Just that you are a normal warm-blooded woman, with a drop dead gorgeous man to ravage" she laughed.

We sat in silence for about ten minutes, before Linda said "What you thinking right now?"
"That I love him". I started to cry.
"Then make it work. Call him, get him to come here so you can talk".
"I can't do that" I sighed, "If I'm face to face with him I won't be capable of thinking sensibly".
She shrugged her shoulders. "It's the only way to have a proper serious conversation though. You can't sort things like this out through calls and texts".
"I know, I know". I stood up and told her "I'm just gonna have a half hours nap, then will hopefully have a clearer head".
"Ok. Shout if you need me" Linda smiled. "Love you sis".
"Love you more" I replied, then left the room.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 03:01:32 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2023, 05:17:54 AM »
Chapter Twenty Two

I was woken by gentle knocking on the bedroom door.
Opening my eyes I called out "Yes?"
"It's me" Linda's voice replied.
"Oh, come in" I invited.
She walked into the room then sat down on the edge of the bed. "I wasn't sure whether to wake you. Only you've been up here for an hour and a half. It's now six forty five, and I think we need to eat".
I stretched before saying "I'm not sure that I can face food".
"You need to try. Just something small. How about a two egg omelette with some baked beans?" she asked.
"I'll try that then" I replied. "Thankyou. Let me use the loo quick, then I'll come down".
"OK, I'll get the food started". She patted my knee then left the room.

Ten minutes later I was downstairs in the kitchen, having used the toilet and splashed cold water on my face.
Linda was cooking the first omelette while a pan of baked beans was warming.
"I took the liberty of putting some cheese and tomato in" she smiled.
"Yep, still my fave" I smiled back.
"Where's Angela?" I wondered.
"Watching telly. Catching the latest episode of some soap thing she's addicted to". Then laughing she added "She could write a bloody soap opera. With all the drama that comes out of her mouth, she must have a brain full of stuff that would keep audiences well and truly hooked".
"Pitch the idea to her" I laughed.
"I just might, you know" she smirked. "But right now I need to dish this omelette up so you can eat. Go sit at the table, I'll bring it through".

Fifteen minutes later, my omelette and beans almost consumed, Linda joined me at the table with hers.
I finished up the last two forkfuls and complimented Linda. "That was the best omelette I've tasted in years".
"I aim to please" she smiled.
Just then Angela turned the telly off, turned towards us and asked "Is it going to be wrong to ask if I can make myself some food, Linda?"
"She can't fucking help herself, can she" I whispered. "Always bitchy".
"I know right" she whispered back. Then "I'm not expecting you to not eat Angela. Just let me know if you are using the last of anything, please".
Without another word, not even a 'thankyou' Angela left the room.

"So, I had a dream" I sighed. "Me and Tom were surrounded by people and everybody ignored us. Not one person paid us any attention. It was perfect".
"Speaking of the pair of you ...... I may have the beginning of a solution".
She leaned towards me and added "But I need you to get Tom back here. He needs to hear it too".
"Well I need to see him anyway". I pulled my mobile from my pocket. "If this ends up being goodbye, I need to do it properly".
"It's half seven now. So tell him to be here for eight o'clock" she instructed.
So the text was composed; Hey. Can you get to Linda's for eight o'clock? She wants to run some idea by us'. After debating in my head for a minute, I hit send.
His reply came almost instantly; See you then'.

We carried our plates and cutlery through to the kitchen, and I poured two glasses of Dr Pepper while Linda placed the dirty items in the dishwasher.
"Did you manage to find something? I asked Angela.
"I did, yes". Again, no thankyou.
"Come on sis" I sighed, "let's take these through to the sitting room". I picked up the drinks and she followed me through to sit on the sofa.
After taking a long drink I said "Can I at least have a clue?"
"Nope, not til Tom arrives. Sorry". She really didn't look sorry.
"Yea, whatever". I poked my tongue out at her then said "Love you too".

I didn't have to wait for much longer, as at seven fifty there was a knock on the front door.
"He's early. Must be keen" Linda smirked.
I jumped up, maybe slightly too eagerly, exclaiming "I'll get it".
Linda laughed. "He's not the only one who's keen".
Flinging the door open I came face to face with a couple of police officers. My heart dropped like a ton weight.
"Um ..... hello?" I stuttered.
One of the officers spoke. "Sorry to trouble you ma'am, but are you Linda Mason?"
"No, that would be my sister. Give me a sec".
I pushed the door to and walked to the sitting room door.
"Linda, there's two police officers asking for you".
"Oh I know what they'll be here for. Show them through please".
I invited the officers in and showed them through to Linda.
Just as they sat down, I heard the unmistakable sound of a V8 engine outside, before the sound died and very soon the door knocked again.

This time when I opened the door it was my jaw that dropped, not my heart.
Tom stood there, wearing a blue suit over a white shirt, top three buttons undone. I literally melted inside.
"Wow" I exclaimed without thinking, eyeing him up and down. "That's a different look".
"Bought it just after leaving you here" he smiled. "Like it?"
"Mmmmm, yes I do" I nodded, biting my bottom lip, which Tom pretended not to notice.
"New shoes too" he indicated, looking down.
"Very smart" I smiled.
"Well, you planning on inviting me in? he asked.
"Sorry, yes, come in". I moved so he could enter.
As he closed the door I instructed him "Just wait here a sec. Linda's talking to a couple of police officers. Let me ask her where she wants us".
Poking my head into the sitting room I said "Sorry sis, but where do you want us to wait?"
"Sit up at the table. I shouldn't be much longer" she replied.
As we walked into the room Tom kept his head down, obviously not wanting a repeat of the Angela shock.
He chose the chair that allowed him to sit with his back towards Linda and the officers.

Five minutes later the officers were ready to leave. They both stood and turned towards the door, just as Angela walked in with her plate of food.
"Well, don't you gentlemen have a story to tell your colleagues down at the station".
Knowing where this was heading I glared at her.
But she continued "They will never believe you sat in the same room as Tom Cruise".
"Thankyou for sharing that information Angela" Linda said through gritted teeth.
"I'm sorry. I presumed you would have made the introductions". Then, resting her hand on Tom's shoulder, added "I am sorry".
It was plain to see that she was anything but sorry. She had known exactly what she was doing.

Walking to the side of the table, so he was able to look at Tom's face, one of the officers declared "Wow, you look just like him".
"I get that a lot" Tom smiled.
"You even sound just like him!" the officer said.
"Yep, I also get that a lot".
"Do you take bookings for events? My sister would love to have Tom Cruise at her wedding in a couple of months".
"Listen fellas. When I said I get that a lot, it's because I am Tom Cruise. So, no, I don't take bookings for wedding appearances".
Then, acting as if he met famous celebrities on a regular basis, the officer calmly said "Well in that case, could I maybe get your autograph for her?"
"You certainly may. What would you like me to sign?"
"I don't think I have anything" he mumbled.
"Here, will this do?" Linda held out a notebook and a pen.
"Thanks". Tom took them from her before asking "What's your sister's name?"
"Tina" the officer replied.
Five minutes later, with the signed notebook page in his pocket the officer thanked Tom once more, and they both left the house.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 03:02:21 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2023, 02:29:19 PM »
Chapter Twenty-Three

As soon as Linda had seen the officers out, she stormed back into the dining room, banged her hands on the table opposite Angela, and said through gritted teeth "Don't you ever fucking pull a stunt like that again. How dare you abuse people's privacy in that way. Once more, you're out".
"You can't throw me out of my son's house" Angela spat back.
Linda glared at her and said "I can throw you out of my house, and I sure as hell will. Don't think I won't".
Backing away from the table she told Angela "Make yourself scarce please. I need to talk to Julie and Tom".
With a sigh Angela stood and said "I need a shower anyway" and she left the room.

Turning her attention to us, Linda told us to move to the sofa.
We did as instructed, while she took a seat in an armchair.
"So, what's this idea of yours?" I asked her.
"Well, it's quite simple really." she smiled. "I get you both in the same room together, and you talk face to face, just like adults do".
I stared at her, open mouthed "Seriously? That's it?"
"Simple yet bloody genius" she smirked.
I realised Tom was laughing beside me.
"I'm glad you find this funny Mr Cruise". I turned my back on him.
"Oh I find it very amusing. Well done Linda".
"Oh yes, well done Linda" I mimicked sarcastically.
"Right, I'm gonna leave you two to either talk or kill each other" Linda announced, standing up.
She left the room, closing the door behind her.

Turning back to Tom, I told him "You can go, if you want. I might just have an early night".
"What if I don't wanna go?"
"There's no point you staying here Tom. I've not had time to think about what I want. And as I said I'm gonna have an early night".
"Julie for god's sake, I've only got tomorrow then I'm needed on location. Please, give me one more night to just be close to you. Don't make me beg, please".
"I can't give you that" I sighed. "If I'm in the same bed as you it's only gonna end one way".
"Is that such a bad thing?" he smiled.
"No. And that's the problem. I can't get over you if I'm sleeping with you".
"So you wanna get over me?" He sounded so dejected.
I took hold of his hands, looked into his eyes and said "You have no idea how hard this is for me, with you sitting here looking so dam sexy in that suit. No, I don't want to get over you. But I need to get over you".

He got up and walked over to the window, where he stood in silence looking out for about five minutes.
The whole time I couldn't take my eyes off him.
Then, without turning around, he suddenly said "Can I at least have a goodbye hug?"
"Tom please" I sighed, "let's not make this any harder than it already is".
"If it was what you really wanted, it shouldn't be hard to do" he shrugged.
"It's not what I want Tom. It's the only way to protect my sanity though".
"Well, actually, it was your decision for me not to wear my cap and shades today. We wouldn't ever have to risk that again. Please Julie, don't give up on us". His voice was almost begging.
"I can't Tom. I'm sorry. Maybe you deserve that goodbye hug though".
I stood and walked across to him. Taking his hands in mine I stood looking into his eyes.
"Please don't think this is easy for me. It's gonna kill me watching you drive away". I was struggling to hold back tears.

Without saying a word he pulled me into a tight embrace. I lay my head on his shoulder, then couldn't hold the tears at bay any longer.
It wasn't long before I realised he was also crying.
Lifting my head I looked at him, and he raised a hand to wipe away my tears with his thumb.
"God, Julie, I love you so dam much" he whispered.
"I know you do" I sobbed. "And I love you too. That's why this is so hard".
"Can we keep in contact?" he asked.
"I guess the occasional text will be OK" I told him. "Just as friends though".
"Well, guess we did everything backwards didn't we" he smiled.
"I guess we did. Any regrets?" I asked.
"Only that I wasn't Jimmy earlier". He pulled me closer into his embrace again, before asking "You?"
"Actually, yes" I chuckled, "I really wanted you in that ensuite shower".
"You can still dream about it" he sighed.
"There's gonna be a lot of dreams about you". I nestled my head back into his shoulder and tightened my arms round his waist.
Then I was aware of his hands slowly creeping down my back, towards my butt. I was ready to stop him, but he didn't go any further than just above my waistband.
"Look at me" he whispered.
I again lifted my face towards his.
Without any warning, he pressed his lips to mine.
I moved my hands round to his chest, with every intention of pushing him away. But I just couldn't do it. Instead I found myself kissing him back.
I was very aware of the effect this was having on him, as I felt the growing bulge through his trousers.
Suddenly, I felt like I would die if I let him go.
Pulling away from him, I whispered "Take me to bed".
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"I can't let you go" I sighed, "so yes, I'm sure".

As we turned away from the window, there was a tap on the door.
"You can come in" I called out.
The door opened and Linda walked in, carrying a bottle of Budweiser, a bottle of Pinot and two wine glasses.
"Are we celebrating or drowning our sorrows?" she asked.
"Ummmm" I gave Tom a look that I hoped said sorry, "celebrating" I told her, taking a seat on the sofa.
Tom joined me and Linda handed him the Budweiser before opening the Pinot and filling the glasses.
She handed one to me, then took a seat in one of the armchairs.
Tom raised his bottle and said "To us".
"To us" Linda and I repeated, raising our glasses.

"So? Spill the beans" Linda smiled.
"I just can't let him go" I told her. "I love him. It's that simple".
Tom pulled me towards him and said "And I love her too. It really is that simple".
"At last, that's sorted" Linda laughed. "Now we just need to agree on which movie to watch".
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well I thought we could all sit and watch a movie together. Have a few more drinks".
"Ummm, ah ......" I stammered.
Tom jumped in with "Linda, erm, we were actually gonna head up for an early night. If you get my drift".
"Not planning on having sex in my spare bed, are you?" She looked from Tom to me, then laughed. "I'm just kidding. Honestly, I'm so sorry my timing was awful. Go enjoy each other".
"Thanks for understanding sis". I stood up, looked at Tom and said "Tom, ya big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever".
This made Linda laugh, but Tom was already on his feet leading me towards the stairs, saying "Show me the way home honey".

« Last Edit: June 11, 2023, 02:32:49 PM by Ju1es »

Ju1es

« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2023, 12:51:29 PM »
Chapter Twenty-Four

As we reached the top of the stairs, Tom stopped me and asked "You still sure?"
"I'm sure". I pulled him towards the bedroom door.
He opened the door then pulled me into his arms and brought his lips to mine, kicking the door shut behind him.
In no time he had removed all my clothes and dropped them onto the chair.
I told him "I want to watch you undress" as I sat down on the bed.
He didn't disappoint. Slowly his clothes were all added to mine on the chair, except his briefs. Then he stood in front of me, his huge erection straining at the white material, and told me "Tease me. Drive me wild".

Grabbing him by the hips, I pulled him towards me and began gently kissing his cock.
He placed his hand lightly on the back of my head and gave a soft sigh of pleasure.
I changed from kissing to softly nibbling, and now heard him moan, then say "Bite it a bit harder".
I did as he asked, and felt his hand tangling in my hair as his moans increased in volume, then he instructed "A bit harder".
Again I did as he asked and heard him suck in his breath, the way I found so hot.
"Fuck, that is so dam good" he sighed.

I stopped, just long enough to edge the waistband of his briefs down.
Then, lowering my head again, I started biting the now exposed head of his cock.
This time when he made a sound, it was almost a growl, followed by "Holy fucking shit Julie. I never knew being bitten could feel so good".
Keeping my mouth where it was, I slid his briefs lower to expose his huge shaft, leaving just his balls still covered. This enabled me to bite up and down his entire length.
"Aahhhh, fuck. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better" he panted.
Without stopping the biting, I brought my hand up, and began circling the tip of his cock with my thumb.
"Christ" he moaned. "I know I said drive me wild, but this is something else".
Feeling the sticky slickness of his pre-cum on my thumb, I raised it to his mouth and told him "See how you taste".
Surprisingly he obeyed, then laughed and said "Well that was a first".

I slid his briefs down his legs and he stepped out of them, before I let my tongue get to work on his swollen glans, taking over where my thumb had left off.
"Holy shit, you have no idea what you are doing to me" he panted. "But please, don't stop doing it".
I moved my right hand to his balls and began massaging them. With my left I reached up to tweak his right nipple.
"Oh fuck" he whispered. "Oh my god".
I was taking care to keep my mouths movements slow enough that I knew he wouldn't be needing to cum for a while. I intended to make him suffer for a long while. Of course, I hadn't told him that yet.

Swapping my mouth with my right hand, I started slowly running my fingers up and down his shaft, while taking his balls into my mouth and sucking them.
His moans of pleasure were really turning me on now and I knew my pussy would be getting wet in anticipation, but this was all about Tom and how wild I could drive him.
"Julie" Tom suddenly said, "I don't wanna ruin this, but I think we have an audience".
Taking my mouth away from his balls, I looked up at him and asked "What? Who?"
"Behind you" he indicated with a nod towards the window.
I slowly twisted round to see what he was on about.
Through the window I could see an upstairs window on the nextdoor house, which I estimated must be about twenty feet.
There was a dim light showing through the window, but part of that light was being blocked by a person-shaped silhouette.
Whoever the silhouette belonged to, they ducked out of sight as soon as I spotted them.

"Oh my god" I shrieked at Tom. "What the actual fuck. Go shut the curtains, quick".
He walked around the bed to the window and closed the curtains, before exclaiming "Dirty fucking pervert". Then he started laughing.
"What's funny?" I asked.
"I just thought, maybe we should have put on a full-length show for them". Seeing my disgusted look, he quickly added "I'm joking Julie".
"I should hope so too. Unless you intend to charge for tickets". Now I was laughing with Tom.

"Come back round here. I believe I have some unfinished business with you Mr Cruise" I told him.
"I believe you are correct" he smiled, returning to stand in front of me.
I took his still very erect cock into my mouth and slowly slid my lips up and down, from tip to balls, gently grazing him with my teeth".
"Julie" he panted, "I get the feeling you are planning on making me wait a while before I'm allowed to cum".
I replied by giving him a thumbs up.
Then he surprised me by saying "I want you to tie me to the bed".
Releasing my mouths grip on his cock, I looked up at him and asked "You want what?"
"To be restrained. Tie me to the bed. Please".

Being totally unprepared for this, I had to ask him "Using what?"
"Hang on, I've got just the thing" he informed me.
He walked across to where our bags sat, retrieved something from his, then came back to me and handed me two pairs of socks.
"Should work fine" I smiled. "Now lay down".
Once he was comfortable, I took his left hand and used a sock to tie it to one of the bars at the head of the bed. His right hand was soon restrained in the same way.
Then, moving to stand at the foot of the bed, I tied his ankles to the bars there.
"Oh yes" I smiled. "Now you are going to suffer".

I climbed on top of him so that I was straddling his thighs, then looked him in the eyes and said "Naughty boys should be seen and not heard. Is that understood Thomas Cruise?"
He nodded yes, and as his reward I gave his cock a gentle stroke.
Then, gripping his cock, I told him "Lets see if you still understand while I'm edging you".
"Oh god, please no" he pleaded.
"Arguing with your mistress already are you? That's not a good idea boy. But I have a cure for that".
I climbed off him, walked across to my bag and pulled out the first pair of knickers that I found.
Balling them up in my hand as I returned to the bed, I again straddled him, then leaned forward and instructed "Open wide".
"No" he shook his head, keeping his mouth firmly closed.
"We are a defiant one aren't we" I sighed, as I painfully tweaked his left nipple and repeated "Open wide".
This time he obeyed, and I quickly stuffed the balled up knickers into his mouth.
"Now try to argue with me" I smiled.

Suddenly, there was a loud banging on the bedroom door, and I could hear Linda shouting "Julie, please, I'm so sorry, but I really need you to come out here".
Looking at Tom I ordered him "Do not go anywhere".
I stood then walked to the door.

Ju1es

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2023, 11:54:09 AM »
Chapter Twenty-Five

Opening the door just wide enough to poke my head round, I couldn't believe what I saw.
Linda stood on the landing, holding a wad of tissue to her obviously very bloody nose, tears streaming down her cheeks.
"What the hells's happened" I cried out.
"That bitch happened" she sobbed.
"Angela?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "What did she do?"
"Slagging you and Tom off on the phone to someone. She was out on the front porch and didn't realise I was in the kitchen with the window open".
"What was she saying?" I wondered.
"Along the lines of you accusing her of saying stuff she hadn't said, you guys jumping into bed with one another just because he helped you get here, and now you're using her son's house like it's some cheap brothel that I'm running".
"So you confronted her" I sighed. "She's just not worth it sis".
"No, I'm sorry, she will not get away with talking about you guys that way".

"So what happened next?" I asked.
"Well, I asked her who the hell she thought she was.
She looked me directly in the eyes and spat out "I'm somebody who's worth a dam sight more than your slutty sister and her gigolo male friend. And I'm also somebody who clearly has a so-called daughter-in-law with no morals".
I told her she was gonna get a smack in the mouth the way she was carrying on. Then she said "Let me give you an excuse. I've wanted to do this for a long time" and she punched me. Cops are on their way".
"Where is she now?" I asked.
"At the dining table, sulking like she's the victim here".
"Let me throw some clothes on and I'll come down". I started to close the door.
"No, please, stay with Tom. The cops will wanna talk to me on my own anyway".
"Well, I can't lie. Angela's timing did totally suck". I smiled, then whispered "He's currently tied to the bed".
"No way. Oh my gosh. Well get back to him for goodness sake".
"Ok, if you're sure. I'm here if you need me though, OK". I blew her a kiss and closed the door.

I walked back to Tom and removed my knickers from his mouth, then asked "Did you hear that?"
He nodded, blew out a breath and said "Jeez, that woman is a piece of work".
"And that's putting it politely" I sighed.
"You sure you shouldn't be down there with her?" he asked.
"She insisted that I stay with you. The cops will want to speak to her alone anyway" I replied.
"Well I'm not gonna pretend that I'm not happy to hear that" he smiled.
"Good. Now, where was I".
I once again straddled his thighs.
"Let's see if we still need that gag, or if you've learned your lesson".
Reaching down, I started stroking between his naval and the base of his cock, which had softened with the lack of activity, but instantly started to harden again.
"Oh fuck" Tom whispered, "I need the bathroom Julie".
"That's unfortunate for you" I smirked, "because you are a bit tied up right now".
"Please don't do that to me" he pleaded.
"Sorry" I shrugged. "Think I'm in control here. I'll be nice though, and won't gag you again, yet. You can tell me how much you need to pee. Or cum. Or both".
I stroked his cock up and down, then said "Hold that thought while I nip to the loo".

A few minutes later I returned to him.
This time I straddled his lower abdomen, facing his legs; ideal for putting some pressure on his bladder.
"That feels better" I sighed. "I needed that".
I reached down and began gently massaging his balls, while rubbing either side of his cock with my thumbs. He was soon rock hard again.
"I do not want to see any pre-cum" I told him sternly. "And I certainly do not want to see any piss leaking out".
"I can't promise those things won't happen" he whispered.
"Well you obviously need to learn more self-control don't you". I wriggled my pelvis to raise the amount of pressure on his bladder.
"Oh god, please stop that" he begged.
I ignored him, and began slowly rubbing up and down his cock with my left hand, still massaging his balls with my right.
"Fuck, shit, oh god" he moaned.
I moved my right hand so I could circle his tip with my index finger.
"Julie, stop, please" he pleaded again.
Again I wriggled my pelvis to remind him I was in control.
"Please, just let me pee. Then you can tie me up again and edge me all night if you want".
"OK" I agreed, "but on one condition".
"What's that?" he wondered.
"You let me watch you pee" I told him.
"I'm not sure whether that's weird or hot" he laughed, "but OK".

A few minutes later Tom was free to visit the bathroom, and I was soon watching him pee.
"Mmmm. Now to me that is definitely hot" I told him.
"Whatever turns you on" he laughed.
"You. You turn me on" I smiled, reaching out to stroke his arm.
He finished up, washed his hands, then turned to face me.
Cupping my face with his hands, he asked "Can I fuck you in here?"
"Yes, at some point I'm sure you can" I told him.
"I meant now. Please?"
"Oh I see". I shook my head. "But no, definitely not now. You have a bed to be tied to and edging to enjoy. Or suffer". I smiled, turned to leave the little room and said "Well come on".

With Tom once again restrained on the bed, I leaned over to kiss him, then traced a line of kisses down to his navel, delighting in his little whimpers of pleasure.
He raised his hips, obviously anticipating that my attention would be moving to his cock.
"Mm mm" I whispered, "Not yet big boy".
He growled in frustration.
"Patience" I giggled.
I moved my mouth to the top of his left thigh and resumed the trail of kisses, down to his left toes, then across to his right toes and ending at the top of his right thigh.
"Now let's give little Timothy some attention" I smiled.
He laughed. "Timothy. Oh god, my cock has its own name".
"Now shush" I told him. "Lay back and enjoy the torture. I only wish to hear your voice when you are close to cumming".
I took just his tip into my mouth and started gently sucking it like a lollipop, teasing the end with my tongue.
Immediately he was emitting little moans of pleasure.

It wasn't long before I tasted the sweetness of his pre-cum.
I stopped sucking, and just kept my lips tight around the base of his glans.
I counted to twelve before beginning to slide my mouth halfway down his shaft then back to his glans, each time giving his tip a little tease with my tongue.
"Ah fuck" he sighed. "Yea, keep doing it just like that".
Moving my mouth away, I looked up at him and said "I thought I told you to only speak when you were close to cumming".
"Sorry mistress" he whispered.
I let him enjoy my mouth again, but it wasn't long before he was sighing "I'm gonna cum".
"No you're not". I took my mouth away and began nibbling his inner thigh.
"Oh jesus" he growled.
Again I counted to twelve, before sliding my lips down his entire length to take him deep into my mouth.
This time my movements up and down his cock were faster, and his moans were getting increasingly louder.

"What the hell was that?" Tom suddenly shouted.
"Yes, what was that?" I also wondered.
"Hang on" I told him, jumping up from the bed and throwing on the pyjamas.
Opening the bedroom door, I called out "Linda?"
Receiving no reply, I left the room, closing the door behind me, and headed down the stairs.
The front door was open and I could see Linda on the porch, her back to me.
I walked to her side and was about to ask what was going on, but I could see for myself.
Running back up the stairs and into the bedroom I quickly untied Tom while crying "You need to get dressed and get downstairs now".

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2023, 01:52:20 PM »
Wow, 24 chapters is impressive. Since no one else has left you feedback, I'll be the first to tell you thank you for sharing these on CSS and hope you keep writing.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Ju1es

Ju1es

« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2023, 02:42:55 PM »
Chapter Twenty-Six

I reached the bottom of the stairs and turned to see Tom just reaching the top, still putting his shirt on.
"I'll meet you out front" I told him.
Walking back onto the porch, I was met by Linda and one police officer. There was a second officer halfway down the path, speaking on his radio.
Then Tom was beside me, not yet knowing what he was meant to be looking at.
"What's going on?" he asked.
I pointed to his car and said nothing.

"What the fuck!" he yelled, running towards his car. "Who did this?"
He reached the car and cried "The windshield as well!"
Catching him up, I was able to get a good look at the damage; The passenger window had been smashed. The windscreen had been shattered and now resembled a picture of a huge spiders web.
"Let's speak to an officer" I suggested.
He nodded. "OK".

Approaching the officer on the path Tom demanded "Who did this?"
"We are currently speaking to the person who was seen causing the damage and ......."
"I want to know who that person is. I don't give a dam about you questioning them" Tom yelled.
"Mr Cruise, please remain calm" the officer said.
"Wait. Where's the other officer gone?" I suddenly asked, just as I noticed Linda walking towards us.
"Julie, come over here a minute, please". She gently pulled me towards the porch.
"What's going on Linda?" I asked, close to tears.
"Angela did it" she replied. "She's inside now with the other officer. They will wanna know how Tom wants them to handle it".
"Well he wants to be telling them to lock her up for the night while he thinks it through. Maybe looking at the inside of a police cell will bring her down a peg or two".

Just then, Tom approached us with the officer. He looked about ready to explode with anger.
"Well, good old Mrs Mason really doesn't like me, it would seem".
"Mr Cruise, we need to ask you how you want us to deal with this" the officer said.
"Before I can decide that I need more details" Tom snapped. "Why did she do it? What the hell was she thinking?"
"Apparently Linda here isn't wishing to press charges for the assault, what with Mr Masons funeral to arrange and cope with.  But Mrs Mason was so certain of being arrested for that, she thought she would get the most out of it. Your car had unfortunately become her second victim before we had a chance to tell her she wasn't being hauled in".
Tom was shaking, he was so angry.
"Can I speak to Angela?" he asked the officer.
"Give me a minute. I will check with my colleague". He left us and entered the house.

We waited about five minutes, then Tom was called up to the front door by the officer we hadn't yet spoken to.
"Can you come with me?" he wondered, grabbing my hand.
"If they'll let me". I gave his hand a gentle squeeze.
Approaching the officer, Tom voiced his question regarding me staying with him.
"Listen, Mr Cruise" the officer began, before leaning closer, "I shouldn't be doing this, but Mrs Mason has agreed to speak with you, so I'm prepared to make an exception. And Julie can stay with you".
"Thankyou" we both said together.
As we followed the officer into the house, Tom whispered to me "This could be fun".

Entering the sitting room, we found Angela seated in an armchair.
"I think the table would be better". Tom headed to a dining chair. I followed and we both sat.
With a look that could sour milk, Angela stood and joined us at the table, choosing the chair opposite Tom.
The officer remained standing just inside the door.
"You wanted to speak to me?" Angela mumbled.
"Yes. I need to make a decision on how I want this handled. I need some answers before I can do that". He leaned back, folding his arms. "Why did you do it Angela?"
"Put yourself in my shoes, then you might realise why" she replied.
"OK. Your shoes" Tom sighed. "You've lost your son. Did you think that was a reason? You, for some reason, thought you were within your rights to hit your daughter-in-law. Again, did you see that as a reason?"

"Linda's putting on an act because you're here" Angela began. "She's not the nice person she wants you to see. She's almost evil sometimes. My son is dead because of her. She made him change jobs recently. That's why he was driving that route. This would never have happened if she didn't hate him working where he was".
"But how is that my fault?" Tom wondered.
"If you weren't here she wouldn't be putting on this act" she almost spat.
"So you damage my car. That's a real adult mature thing to do is it Angela?"
"I originally planned to try and make it look like some thugs walking by did it. Suppose it made more noise than I stupidly thought it would, and I was caught red handed".
Getting up Tom stated "I need a minute to think". He left us and moved to the sofa.

He didn't need long to think, and soon rejoined us.
Leaning on the table he looked at Angela and said "I should tell them to charge you with everything they can for this. But, I need to think of Linda too. She doesn't need anymore drama right now. So, you will pay for all damages to my car, plus paying for a rental. And this bullshit all stops, as of right now. Is that understood?"
"Suppose I have no choice" came her mumbled reply.
"Oh, you do" Tom smiled. "You can carry on pissing us all off and do this a completely different way".
"Just send me the bills". She turned to the officer and asked "Can I leave now".
"Not just yet. We need to do some paperwork with you first".
"No thanking Tom or apologising to him I see". I gave her a sarcastic smile.
"I'm sorry Tom. And thankyou". She held her hand out, but Tom wasn't about to shake hands with her, and he turned and left the room.

Following him, I stopped at the door and thanked the officer for giving Tom that opportunity.
He smiled before saying "Payment is his autograph" with a wink.
"I'm sure that can be arranged" I smiled.
Tom was back on the front path with Linda and the officer, who had been brought up to speed with the decision.
"If you would just maybe come into the kitchen with me" the officer was addressing Tom, "I just need you to sign to say this is your decision. Mrs Mason will be given a caution, so you call us immediately she oversteps, OK".
Tom climbed the steps and disappeared inside with the officer.
I turned to Linda. "What a bloody day".
She stepped towards me and asked "Can I have a hug? I bet you could use one too".
"You're not wrong" I smiled.
We pulled each other into a tight hug and both started crying.

Tags:

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA