Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Chances Ch. 1 (Bar Refaeli)  (Read 18794 times)

Cadeauxxx

Chances Ch. 1 (Bar Refaeli)
« on: May 14, 2023, 03:40:00 AM »
Chances Ch. 1
Starring: Bar Refaeli
Themes: MF, Seduction

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This series is written for my good friend Jack as a Patreon request. If you would like your own series similar with your own model choices, check me out here.

Paris, France

July 2012

Sunlight illuminated the white table, giving a small reflection across the gloss finish. Scratches had dulled the top after years of heavy use. The marble texture was still visible underneath when the table was not cluttered with drinks. The bubbling of a coffee machine from across the table could be heard in the room. Footsteps could be heard louder than the bubbling sounds as a man entered the room and attended to the coffee pot. A visible five-o'clock shadow covered his face after neglecting to shave yesterday. A jacket that belonged with his suit was left in the office, tucked over his desk chair. The man stood in black slacks and a buttoned up white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Time was not on Jordan White's side. The end of the work week had come in the early morning hours of Friday, leaving him stuck with a brutal deadline coming up. He poured his freshly brewed coffee into a plastic cup as someone else stepped into the room.

"Good morning."

A heavy French accent greeted Jordan before he turned to see a friend at work. Samuel was properly dressed with a clean-shaven face. His brown hair was neatly trimmed, matching his eye color. No rings were visible under his eyes, giving the impression he was in a healthy state of mind. He was not under the same level of pressure that Jordan currently felt on a day like this.

"Rough night, Jordan?"

"Yeah, something like that."

"I hope you saved me enough for a glass."

Jordan rolled his eyes at that comment. Sam had made it a point to socialize with him every morning for the past three days due to a current mutual interest they had. It was only a matter of time before he began to ask him about the interview. That was the only subject driving any of their conversations throughout the week. As the two men stood there and sipped from their cups, Jordan began to relax when Sam spoke.

"I'm glad it's Friday. Are you gonna be at the bar after getting paid?"

"Probably not. I need to stay up tonight and get my interview printed out to send upstairs."

"Oh, that's right. You haven't finished that yet. Someone upstairs isn't happy with you right now."

"You don't have to remind me."

Sam glared at his friend before the conversation could shift to that one topic Jordan wanted to avoid. He knew that he was in deep trouble for slacking on his work. If the interview was not done by tonight, he would likely be without a job to start the next month.

"What's that term you Americans like to use? Up shit creek without a paddle?"

As Sam laughed, Jordan rolled his eyes.

"You've made your point, man. You don't have to remind me how lucky I am to be interviewing a supermodel."

"No, but I will remind you that you're lucky that I know her. If not for me, you really would be up shit creek about now."

Jordan turned around before walking out the door of the breakroom. He figured Sam would be following behind him to carry on their banter. After walking a few steps alone through the office cubicle, he realized that Sam was not behind him. White walls divided the small offices in a pattern that made up the entire floor for the English printing of Numéro magazine. Landing a job away from home in a European country was something of a dream come true for Jordan. His first year of college was spent in New York before he ventured to London to take up an internship in London at another university. His first job was two years in the rearview mirror. Opportunities were there to be had in London with the glamour industry. To leave that behind, Jordan hoped he would not regret it.

Money was the sole motivation that led him to France. The pay for English editors and writers at Numéro magazine was higher than any other fashion related media. With his credentials in education and a previous job, Jordan found himself with a small office in no time. August would mark six months since his first paycheck. Work had proved to be overwhelming at times, only due to the distractions that came from life. At twenty-four years of age, he was beginning to miss the old life he had in university. There was much more time to go out, party, and chase women. It had been almost three years since the last time Jordan last shared a commitment with a woman. A long-term relationship was not a goal he had in mind. What he truly missed was getting laid. Jordan had been lucky to indulge himself with the services of a call girl back in January.

But it left a bad taste in his mouth to be paying for sex. Jordan did not see a level of pride in it. The experience was not like when he chased a girl all over campus, trying his luck weekend after weekend to get lucky. During his brief time in the British glamour industry, he saw many beautiful women who caught his eye. The ultimate dream, going back to his youth, was to bed a model. That was a fantasy he had kept to himself throughout the years. Jordan knew he probably would have had better luck achieving that goal had he stayed in London. His luck had changed, thanks to Sam introducing him to supermodel Bar Refaeli earlier in the week. Jordan remembered her photoshoots printed in the special swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated. A copy of it sat under the bed of his college dorm back in the day.

His job at hand was to interview the sexiest woman in the world, according to Maxim magazine. Sam told Jordan that Bar was a friend of his. How they met and knew one another was left a mystery. She completed a photo session for Numéro last week. The only thing holding up the editorial side was an interview to accompany the photo shoot. Sam would have finished it days ago, as Jordan had been reminded more than once by now. Distractions were the one thing that had stalled his work after his first meeting with Miss Refaeli. Her agent arranged a date for them at a diner not far from the office. That day was spent getting to know her before the scheduled interview. Her big blue eyes gazed back at his face, like windows to the soul. It was something about that date that brought a level of excitement to Jordan that he did not anticipate.

The date went like any other time. Bar spent much of her time getting to know the man who would be interviewing her rather than talking about business. Jordan had heard tales of staged interviews at Numéro. It was standard practice for a model with a capable PR team to pull out all the stops needed to control the questions and narrative of the interview. What questions he had to ask her were lost that day. She passed her phone number on a napkin for him to call at any time. That made things easier than calling her agent to arrange something. When Jordan sat down in the squeaky, black leather chair at his desk, he let out a sigh. The napkin with her phone number was tucked beneath a red spiral notebook on the left side of his desk. The number was added to the contact list on his smartphone, but Jordan felt the need to call from the office instead. Once he retrieved the napkin, Jordan grabbed his desk phone and began pressing the buttons to dial her number. A few seconds of ringing passed before she answered.

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Hi Miss. Refaeli, it's Jordan calling at Numéro magazine."

"Oh, it's you."

A chuckle was heard through the phone after her answer. Jordan smiled to himself before replying.

"Yeah, what do you know? It's just me calling you."

"I doubt you're calling simply to chat."

"No, I don't have time for that. I was calling to ask about our interview. I've got to get that done with you today or I'm in big trouble."

"So the interview is due for today?"

"Yeah."

She giggled into the phone.

"You have some sense of urgency. Someone must be breathing down your neck."

Jordan rolled his eyes at her comment.

"Yeah, I guess so. Can we meet up and get this done?"

"You should've called me yesterday. I would've made it by now."

"Are you at least free right now?"

"How about you come up to my flat and we do this? I can text you the address. Come see me within an hour?"

"That sounds fine."

The phone clicked after she hung up. Jordan sighed as he hung up the phone. He was thankful that she said yes to the interview despite the situation being so sudden. A few seconds later, he felt his phone vibrating within his pocket with the alert sound of a text message. Maybe this day could be saved by her. At least Jordan had some level of hope after their brief conversation. The interview was only at the center of his mind now due to work. There were much better reasons for him to want another face-to-face meeting with Bar. It was days like this that he had to remember his old fantasy. Did he really have a legit shot at bedding a famous model? The meeting was set at her place, so Jordan felt he could dream on with that fantasy. With a distracted mind, he grabbed his notebook and pen. Within the drawer of his desk was a cassette recording device, but he did not think to bring it along. The notebook was all he needed to go along with high confidence.

2 HOURS LATER

From the office and into the streets, Jordan hailed a taxi to go across town on the west side for a destination. Bar had given an address on the west side of town in a place he rarely frequented. Before leaving the office, he washed his face in the bathroom, now regretting the choice to not shave before he went to work. Jordan gathered his jacket to tuck his notebook inside one of the pockets upon leaving. Outside, the afternoon heat was pouring on. Summer time back home in the US always felt miserable compared to the experiences he had so far in London and now France. Maybe the humidity was different, or it was the change of scenery that made those days easier to get by. Dark green paint had faded on the buildings that made up the apartments where Bar awaited him. Jordan wasted no time calling her on his cellphone to let her know he had arrived before he stepped into the front door.

Inside the building, the sunlight was muted thanks to every window covered in black curtains and mini-blinds. A quick trip up a spiraling staircase took him to the higher floor, where Bar's room awaited him. Behind the door of her flat, she greeted Jordan with a subtle smile across her pink lips. Her big blue eyes gazed back at him as she stood in a silky black robe. Her long blonde hair was curled in a ponytail. Hints of a lingerie outfit were hidden in the robe, with a visible blue line that extended beyond her right shoulder. Jordan could not help but ask why she was not dressed. Bar told him that she had just taken a shower and had been modeling what she described as a 'sexy outfit'. She claimed the lingerie was a gift from a secret admirer. He made sure to tell her that it was not him who had purchased such a fine present for her. Bar only used that admission to tease him further. Jordan felt as if she were testing him by flirting, just to see if it made him uncomfortable or not.

"Do you want a drink before we get started? I have a new bottle of wine waiting to be shared with someone."

"Sure, I can't turn down wine from a woman like you."

Her eyes nearly mesmerized him. Jordan found it difficult to glance away any time they made eye contact. Within an hour's time, he had taken off his shoes and jacket to get comfortable in her apartment. The living room was made up of dark wooden furniture to match the black wallpaper and crimson red rugs covering the tiled floor. Much of their time was spent on a large black sofa, sitting together as Jordan opened his notebook and began to scribble a few notes.

"Are you going to write down all my answers? If that were the case, we should be recording instead."

She was right, of course, but what did Jordan care? He had forgotten his tape recorder, not even thinking about it ahead of time. In a panic, he wrote down a few basic questions for what would make a soft-ball interview with no true substance to the answers. Bar answered his standard questions, detailing where she was from and how long she had been modeling. She noticed right away that he was not writing down her answers. As they sipped on their goblets of wine, she teased him about that.

"You're not writing any of this down, I see."

"Don't worry about that. I've got a photographic memory. I'll remember everything you said."

"Oh, really?"

Bar rested her chin in the palm of her right hand as she leaned against the couch. She knew his eyes would wander beneath her face at the hint of skin visible beyond her loosened black robes. Jordan smirked at the hint of her boobs tucked in a silky top with lining patterns. After a few moments of awkward staring, he gazed back at her face and nodded.

"Yeah, really. I'm pretty good at remembering things."

"I'll have to take your word on it, Jordan. Do you play cards by chance?"

"No, why?"

She got up from the couch, giggling at him as she stepped closer and grabbed the notebook and pen from the cushion seats. When their eyes met again, Bar replied.

"If you're someone who can remember things, I figured you might be into counting cards when playing blackjack."

"I've never been a gambler, Bar."

"That's too bad. We could have a lot of fun if you did."

Giggling at him again, she tossed the notebook and pen onto the wooden coffee table behind her. The pen made a clacking sound across the surface before rolling off onto the floor. Jordan watched the pen fall but did not bother telling her. The sound was muted thanks to the rug beneath the table. Sunlight glared into the two empty goblets that sat next to the dark-tinted wine bottle. Bar planted her hands on her hips as she stood in front of him and spoke again.

"How about I make this interview more interesting?"

"How are you going to do that?"

"I'll ask you some questions instead."

Jordan began to laugh. He sat up on the couch and nodded to her, quietly gesturing that he was ready.

"Where were you born, Jordan?"

"New York."

She stopped for a moment and glanced away from him. Bar moved her hands off her hips and decided to cross her arms over her chest.

"So are you a New Yorker by heart or did you grow up elsewhere?"

"I'd like to call myself a New Yorker even though my family moved to Delaware when I was growing up. I don't know how to describe it. Guess you can say I'm just proud to come from there."

Bar giggled before she continued with the questions.

"What do you have for a hobby? And don't tell me your job."

With a playful smirk, he teased her.

"Does making money count?"

She shook her head.

"Nope! That relates to work. Give me a real answer, please."

"Alright then, how about photography? I like to look at pictures. Any kind, actually. But my favorite is modelling in magazines. I almost had a job at Nuts in Britain, that's a glamour magazine if you didn't know."

"I've never heard of that. Quite a raunchy name for a magazine."

"You think so? The Brits have quite a sense of humor."

Bar let out a sigh and tried not to laugh. She paused for a minute before speaking again.

"Okay, let's start over. Instead of asking you generic questions like that, I've got a better idea. Since you like photography, would you mind if I asked you something a bit more personal?"

He shook his head to answer her.

"No, you can ask me anything you would like."

"Anything?"

"Yes, ask away."

"Did you own a copy of the Sports Illustrated with me on the cover?"

Smiling widely, Jordan nodded.

"Yes, I did."

Bar unfolded her arms away from her chest. A proud smile ran across her pink lips.

"Is that all you're gonna ask me in regards to personal stuff?"

Jordan teased her with a grin. He watched the supermodel slowly shake her head before replying.

"No, I hope you're ready for the next question. It's a lot more personal than that."

"Go on."

"Since you had a copy of that magazine, did you ever indulge yourself with it?"

"Indulge myself? What do you mean by that?"

"In other words, did you jack off to pictures of me?"

There was the hard question she hinted at, spoken in a low and seductive voice. Jordan walked right into it without second thought, knowing that she would press him for such delicate details next. Jordan glanced away from her face as he felt a wave of heat rush over him. There was no doubt he was blushing, as he felt as if he were about to break out into a sweat.

"Uhhhh, yes. I might as well tell you, yes, I did jack myself off to those pictures. Several times, as a matter of fact. It was the first time I'd ever seen you. I didn't know who you were until I saw you on the cover of that magazine."

"I like that you're honest. I can tell you're not lying."

Her eyes shifted below. Jordan had not noticed the hard erection poking forward in the front of his pants. When he returned eye contact with Bar, the grin was still on her face. She flashed the front row of her teeth before pulling the robe off and revealing her skimpy-clad body. Her top was dark blue, while the thong piece of her outfit was in a lighter blue color, complete with patterns of flowers covering the front. Bar took a step forward while sliding her hands down to the folds of her thong. She curled her fingers, gripping them and teasing him.

"I'm not going to waste your time today, Jordan. I don't care about an interview that you can fill in the blanks for. I don't think you really care about this interview either. I can tell from the look in your eye that you're thinking about something else."

Just like that, she saw right through him. There was little sense of urgency to get the interview done and complete his work related tasks. Lustful desire outweighed everything else on his mind. Bar knew what she was doing as she played with his instincts. Did she have this planned out ahead of time? That question did not need answering since Jordan at least knew she wanted him as badly as he wanted her at this very moment.

"God, you're so fucking hot."

His words were enough to tell her that he was done caring about his job for the day. Jordan swallowed his breath as he leaned up and slid his hands down to the front of his pants. Bar leaned forward and grabbed his right hand.

"No! You're going to let me take those off!"

"You want to take my pants off, Bar?"

She nodded while gazing into his eyes. Jordan did not hesitate to cup her gorgeous face with his palms and lean in to kiss her. Bar closed her eyes and slipped her tongue between his lips. As they began to trade kisses, Bar straddled him and climbed into his lap. Jordan felt her buttocks nestling down into his lap. His erect cock poked between her thighs as she pressed her warm hands onto his shirt-covered chest. The kissing continued until Bar pulled their lips apart. Jordan exhaled a deep breath. To have a supermodel sitting on his lap like this gave him a feeling he had never had in his life before. So much time had passed since the last time he shared his lust with a woman. Bar grinned at him as she reached her hands behind her back and undid her bra. No words were spoken between them as she pulled the top off and revealed her busty tits before his eyes.

Jordan's eyes locked on her boobs, studying the texture of her skin and erect nipples. His hands pressed against her stomach, giving him enough room to trail up to her breasts and squeeze them. Bar moaned at his touch. She exhaled and gritted her teeth while locking her angelic blue eyes on his face. Jordan was too distracted by the sight of her plump, natural breasts to look at her face. He licked his lips as he began to massage her tits, squeezing them softly. Her hardened nipples rubbed into the palms of his hands. Bar rolled her hips and began to grind down into his lap. That was enough to distract him from her tits. Jordan moved his hands to her hips, caressing her curves as he encouraged her to continue grinding on his cock. When Jordan finally gazed back up at her face, her expression told him all he needed to know.

"I know you're packing something big for me in these pants."

Bar bit her lower lip after speaking. Jordan nodded as she quit grinding.

"Are you ready to find out?"

With a nod, she gazed down. Bar rolled her hips one last time, only to feel his crotch rubbing between her thighs one final time. Her big blue eyes focused on his face as she grabbed the front of his pants. Jordan did not look away as he heard the sound of the button coming undone. The zipper of his pants was soon heard sliding down by the grip of her fingertips. He did not expect her to begin undressing him like this while still seated in his lap. Bar shoved his pants and underwear down together, giving better access to his cock. Licking her lips, she pressed the palm of her left hand against it. That allowed Jordan to feel her warm skin touching across the length of his shaft. Bar hesitated before wrapping her fingers around it. She gave him a few wanks, quietly breathing as their eyes remained locked on each other. Just when he thought that she would sit here and finish taking his pants off, the model climbed off his lap.

"Nice cock."

He tried not to laugh at her remark. Jordan flashed his teeth in a grin. He knew from that tone of voice, Bar was teasing him in a silly manner.

"Thanks, babe."

There was still one piece of her outfit that needed to be removed so she could be completely naked. Jordan watched as Bar leaned forward to slide her thong down. She stepped out of it, leaving the piece of underwear on the floor. She stood proudly in her nude form, as if she were modeling for him, with her hands placed on her hips. Bar knew where his eyes would be focused. Her pink folds glistened with a fresh dew of wetness. Her pussy was clean, shaved, and begging for attention. Before Jordan had a chance to study the sight any further, Bar dropped to her knees with a wide smirk across her face.

"This is all mine today."

"Yeah, it's all yours today. I'm pretty lucky, huh?"

Bar laughed at his response. Under the zipper, she could see a pair of white underwear. She tugged his pants down to his ankles while speaking.

"If you don't mind helping me, go ahead and take your shirt off."

"I guess that saves you the trouble of getting up."

Jordan's snarky reply went ignored by Bar as he felt her hand squeezing his cock from outside his underwear. He undid two buttons on his shirt and then decided to pull it over his head, blocking his view as Bar shoved his underwear down to free his cock. Jordan discarded the shirt by tossing it to the floor so he could look down and see the gorgeous supermodel babe's face near his hardened shaft. Bar gasped at the sight before gripping his dick with both hands.

"Mmmmmmm, look at this."

She licked her lips after speaking. Jordan gazed into Bar's big blue eyes as she smiled wide, flashing her teeth.

"Do you like the taste of my cock?"

Hesitant to answer his question, she resumed stroking his cock. Jordan shook his feet to get his pants out from around his ankles. Bar offered a helping hand after releasing her left hand fingers from his shaft. Once his feet were entirely free of his pants and underwear, she parted her lips and kissed the head of his shaft. Her right hand slid to the base, rustling among his stringy pubic hair. Jordan braced himself for this moment as he realized Bar was not going to give him an answer to his pointless question. She was hungry for him and proved it by taking his cock into her mouth and sucking the first few inches. An audible, muffled moan was heard from her voice as she sank his shaft deeper into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh, man."

Her left hand pressed into his leg after he moaned. Bar took her time sucking half of his shaft while her right hand fingers remained twisted around the base. She began to turn her fingers, wanking him as she bobbed her head up and down. That lasted only for a few more seconds, as Bar quickly pulled his cock out of her mouth with a popping sound. She exhaled a deep breath and moaned.

"You asked if I like your cock?"

Yes, I did."

"Hmmmmm, I've only just started sucking on it. I like a cock that doesn't cum too soon while I'm sucking. But to answer your question, it tastes delicious."

Those words were enough to tell him what Bar truly desired. Jordan could not allow the rush of excitement to overwhelm him into an early orgasm. He watched her shove his cock back into her mouth. As she squeezed her lips tightly around it, she moved her fingers away from the base and proceeded to suck.

"Ohhhhhh, god yes! Suck it, babe! Suck it!!"

Bar closed her eyes as she sucked inch after inch of his cock. Jordan swallowed his breath, watching as most of his shaft disappeared between her lips. She took her time, savoring the taste as she bobbed her head up and down. Jordan felt her hands pressing against his legs. Her fingernails lightly raked his skin as Bar withdrew his cock. Only the head remained between her lips until she released it with a loud popping noise. She then wrapped her right hand fingers around the base, holding it upward so she could spit on it.

Mmmmm, do you like that?"

Her eyes glared at him as she began to stroke his cock. Bar used her own saliva as lube to keep his cock wet while she wanked it.

"Oh yeah, I like that. You know how to suck dick."

She giggled, still pumping her hand up and down the length of his rod.

"That's not all I can do."

Winking at him, she lowered her head and used her left hand to squeeze his balls. Jordan gasped at the feeling of her fingers playing with his nuts. He had only a few seconds to prepare himself for what she wanted to do next. Bar kept her right hand fingers tightly locked around his shaft as she parted her lips and pushed one of his balls into her mouth. Jordan groaned. He almost stood on his feet while hearing her slobbering on his nuts.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck..."

The length of his cock stretched out across her forehead. A hint of her ponytail from behind her head was visible with his shaft lined up against her face. Bar made the effort to shove both his balls into her mouth, squishing them around as she sucked loudly. Her right hand fingers twisted around his cock and began to pump up and down while she sucked his nuts. Jordan gritted his teeth and groaned at this wonderful feeling. Bar quit jerking his cock when she pulled his balls out of her mouth. Jordan sat back and watched as she guided his cock between her lips again before pulling her right hand away entirely. She used both hands to push into his legs now as she slammed his cock to the back of her throat. He groaned before gritting his teeth, not expecting her to suddenly deep-throat his entire length.

"FUCK!!"

Jordan's voice echoed throughout the room as Bar maintained her position. He could feel the head of his dick rubbing against the back of her throat. She closed her eyes tightly as gagging noises were heard from her muffled voice. Jordan scrunched his face up, unsure if he would end up blowing his load here and now. Bar began to extract his cock from her lips after several seconds. She opened her eyes, glaring up at him as she slowly withdrew his shaft and released it with an 'ahhh'. His shaft flopped onto his stomach until she grabbed it with her right hand. Ropes of saliva dangled from the corners of her lips back to his drool-soaked cock. Jordan watched closely as Bar flicked her tongue and spit a thick wad of saliva onto the head of his cock. Her eyes shot back up at his face as she brought her left hand to wrap around his cock.

"You like that, Jordan? You like how I sucked your entire cock?"

"Yeah, you made sure you got the whole thing down."

"Every last inch down my throat."

She winked while twisting her hands to wank his cock. The excess saliva resulted in squishing sounds made by her fingers turning in a counter-clockwise rotation.

"You didn't answer my question. Do you like how I suck your cock?"

"Absolutely."

"Good, cause I'm trying my best to give you something you'll never forget."

Bar removed her left hand from his cock while lowering her head. She pushed the head between her lips, only to pull it back out with a loud pop. Despite how much he had enjoyed the feeling of her mouth, Jordan was ready for something else. He leaned forward and reached for one of her breasts with his right hand. That was a subtle hint before he spoke.

"Why don't you bring those big titties up and stuff my cock between 'em."

"You wanna fuck my tits?"

"Yeah!"

She giggled and let go of his cock. Bar slid her hands over her plump breasts and held them up.

"Get up. If you really want to fuck my tits, then you better stand up cause I want them fucked hard."

No additional motivation was required for Jordan. He stood up and watched Bar shove her breasts around his cock. As soon as she squeezed them together, he bucked his hips. She responded to that movement by raising her head and closing her eyes.

"Just like that. Ohhh, yeah. Fuck my titties!"

As Jordan thrust his cock between her boobs, Bar took deep breaths. A high level of excitement could be heard in the tone of her voice. She kept her eyes closed, feeling every inch of his hard dick pumping between her tits. Jordan groaned in pleasure.

"God, this feels so fucking good."

"Ohhhh, yes, it does."

Bar opened her eyes after speaking. That smile remained on her face as Jordan continued to buck his hips, still thrusting his cock between her tits. He had no plans of stopping now that he finally had them. From the minute he saw those boobs in their glory, he was wondering how they would feel wrapped around his cock.

"Oh my god..."

He moaned again as he slowed down nearly to a halt. Bar purred a soft moan as she broke eye contact to glance down. As the head of his cock thrust upward, she parted her lips and flicked the head. That move encouraged Jordan to resume thrusting at a fast pace. He made a hard thrust in an attempt to shove his cock between her lovely lips. Once, twice, and finally on the third try, the head of his pole pushed between her lips. A popping sound echoed in the room as his cock left her mouth. Bar kept her mouth open for him to continue this. Pop. Pop. Pop. The sounds were driving him crazy as he slowed his thrusts again.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah."

She raised her head, locking her big blue eyes on him again. Bar adjusted her hands to spread her fingers between the nipples of both boobs. Her ponytail was bouncing over her back with each thrust he made. Jordan felt the need to reach behind her head and undo the ponytail. He dropped it to the floor as her long locks of blonde hair overflowed beyond her shoulders. Now she had that classic supermodel look he remembered from that special swimsuit edition cover.

"These tits feel so good, baby."

Jordan could not hold back his wide smile after speaking. Bar flashed her teeth in a full grin.

"Mmmmmm, it's been a while since I've had a hard cock between them."

When she winked at him, he began to thrust faster. The head of his cock nearly poked her chin. Jordan groaned as he did not want to stop, even when he slowed down after a few more thrusts. Bar began to giggle in a seductive tone of voice. She seemed to know the power her breasts had over him. Maybe that was what made her suddenly let go of her tits to free his cock. Jordan quit bucking his hips as she grabbed his shaft with her right hand. He stood tall, eyes focusing on her tits, as Bar rubbed the head of his cock against her right nipple.

"You know what I want, Jordan?"

"Tell me, babe."

"I want to take me from behind."

Bar squeezed his cock hard after the statement. As Jordan groaned at her touch, his eyes locked on her face.

"Do you think you can do that for me?"

Without answering her question, Jordan sighed. Bar got up from the floor once she realized he would not tease with her a bit of back and forth dirty talk. She let go of his cock as she stood face-to-face with Jordan.

"Just give it to me from behind. I'm sure you've always wanted to do that."

Her words were spoken in a strict flare. The look in her eyes was more than enough to tell Jordan that Bar was done pleasuring him. She demanded something specific without needing any more words. Jordan watched as she bent over the couch, planting her hands into the seat cushion. That move told him the position she desired. He did not utter any words to break this moment of silence between them. The sound of breathing and a soft moan were heard in Bar's voice. Jordan stepped behind her and admired the view of her firm ass. His eyes scanned over her back, studying the curls of her long golden hair. Jordan knew he would be mightily pressed to grip her hair later, in the heat of the moment. His right hand gripped his cock below. He shoved it between her thighs to find her fresh mound. Bar raised her head and closed her eyes.

A loud exhale from her voice could be heard as she took a deep breath in anticipation of what was to come. Jordan moaned as he felt the head of his cock slip inside her wet delight. As Bar began to purr soft moans, he slid more of his shaft inside her. The warm tightness overwhelmed him with a sense of relief. Finally, the wait was over. It felt so good to be inside a woman again after not fucking for months. Jordan exhaled a deep breath as he began to slowly buck his hips. He wanted to take her slowly at first before turning up the pressure. Bar spread her legs further as she slid her hands across the couch cushion. Soft whimpers were heard from her voice as Jordan drove his cock into her at this slow pace. He placed his hands on her hips, eager to grip something as his cock moved in and out of her. Slow and sensually, he took her.

"Mmmmmmm, yessssss..."

The commanding tone had disappeared from her voice, only to be replaced by enchanting cries of pleasure. Jordan's eyes focused on her ass. He felt the temptation to move his hands from her hips and grip those beautiful cheeks. Maintaining his focus for now, he concentrated on thrusting in her pussy. Bar lowered her head, moaning softly.

"Come on, I want it harder than this."

She turned her head, gazing at him from across her right shoulder.

"Fuck me, Jordan. Fuck me like you've always dreamed of doing."

Her words prompted a quick response in action instead of words. Jordan gritted his teeth as he began to thrust at a faster pace. Bar gasped at the increased speed, raising her head before she spoke again.

"That's it! Harder!!"

The sound of their bodies hitting together produced a rhythm of smacking noises. Jordan grunted as Bar gritted her teeth and growled a series of moans.

"Fuck me harder! HARDER!!"

Jordan felt his heartbeat elevating as the pressure was now rising. He bucked his hips as hard as he could to begin pounding her pussy. Bar squealed and moaned as her big tits began to bounce and sway underneath. Over and over, he gave her thrust after thrust. She raked her fingernails across the couch, screaming in an ecstasy of pleasure.

"YES!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!! YESSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME JUST LIKE THAT!! FUCK ME LIKE YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

Bar made her best effort to grip the cushions of the couch but failed. Her fingernails raked across the surface, scratching tiny holes into the fabric as her breasts bounced and swayed from underneath. Jordan reached for her hair, snatching a heavy handful into a grip with his right hand.

"OHHHH, YES!! PULL MY FUCKING HAIR!!"

He let go momentarily, only to snatch her hair tighter. Jordan grunted as his fingers dug into her locks, twisting a tight grip. He continued to buck his hips, still fucking her as fast as he possibly could. Bar closed her eyes with her teeth barred as she growled loud moans. This was what she wanted when she demanded that he fuck her. Hard, fast, and straight to the point.

"OHHHHH, GOD!! YESSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME!!"

Jordan used his free hand to spank her ass between thrusts. His palm began to sting after three hard smacks echoed throughout the room. Bar groaned, growling with her teeth still gritted.

"Pull out! PULL IT OUT!! I want you to shove that fucking cock up my ass!!"

Did his hand distract her that badly? Jordan came to a complete halt as he wondered to himself. His cock was still inside her wet cunt when he let go of her hair.

"You take it up the ass too?"

"You heard me, so you already know the answer to that question! Come on, don't keep me waiting, Jordan."

"God damn, you're freaky. You really know how to surprise me!"

The words had slipped out of his mouth without any thought. When he slipped his shaft from her cunt, she responded by pushing her legs together and raising her ass upward. Bar lowered her head, resting the left side of her face against the couch. Jordan ran his hands over her ass cheeks, finally squeezing them after all this time. He was somewhat intimidated by her desire for anal action. This was something he had little experience in, but the desire was in his heart. He remembered the last time he fucked a woman in the ass, the tightness was a constricting feeling much different from the tighest womanhood. To prepare for this next course of action, Jordan leaned forward and pressed his lips against her right ass cheek. He kissed it, then repeated the action with the left cheek. Jordan took his time, shiving his cock down the crack of her booty to split the cheeks.

"I can't wait to feel that cock moving back and forth in my ass. You're big enough to give me a real pounding."

"That's what you want?"

"Yes, you heard me right. I'll be happy if you pound me real hard. You know what I want."

He laughed at her remark while pulling her cheeks back to finally see her dark little hole. Jordan felt a little brave to try something else to tease her. He hacked up saliva and spit onto her dark little hole. It was the best he could do without proper lube. Bar gasped as his cock slid into her ass.

Ohhhhhh, my god... Ohhhhhhh, god, yes..."

She called out to him in a low tone, almost whispering cries of pleasure. Jordan exhaled a deep breath as he felt the narrow confines of her dark little hole. He slowly thrust until most of his cock disappeared into her ass. As he began to pull his cock back out, Bar spoke.

"Pound my ass. Pound it hard like you were doing my pussy and I just might let you finish me off."

Unsure of what she meant by those words, Jordan grunted. Bar slid her right hand between her legs to find her pussy. She began to rub at her clit, pinching it between her index and middle fingers, as he concentrated on finding a slow rhythm. This may not have been her preference for ass fucking, but for now, Jordan had to get used to the tightness. His hands found that same place, gripping her hips as he slammed his cock up her ass.

"Just like that. Ohhhhh, yes! Fuck my ass! Ohhhhh, yeah!!"

Jordan licked his lips, eager to fulfill her demands. He pushed the final inches of his cock into her ass at the same slow pace he maintained.

"Ohhhhh, yeah. That's it."

Sliding his hands from her hips back to her ass, Jordan bit his lower lip while gripping her cheeks. He wanted his fingertips to dig into the soft firmness of her ass cheeks while he bucked his hips. Bar continued to play with her pussy, dipping her middle finger beyond the wet folds as he finally began to pump his cock into her ass.

"Just like that. Give me every inch of your cock. Give it to me, right up my ass!"

Spank! His right hand slapped across her bum as a reward for moaning his name. Jordan groaned as he began to pick up the pace. As his cock pumped harder and faster, Bar furiously wiggled her finger in her cunt.

"That's it, that's it! Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Over and over, Jordan rammed his cock up her ass. His balls rubbed against the undersides of her ass cheeks with each and every full thrust. Satisfied with his efforts, she finally pulled her right hand away from her pussy. Bar pressed both palms into the cushion of the couch, slightly elevating herself up as Jordan continued to fuck her ass.

"YESSS, YESSSS, OHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSS!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!!"

With each scream and cry Bar made, Jordan gave her every inch of his cock as she demanded. He gritted his teeth, snarling groans as he tried to hold himself back. The last thing he wanted to do was cum in her ass before he had a chance to push her into an orgasm. It would take every bit of internal strength within him to hold back. Jordan considered slowing down, knowing that would stall his orgasm, but he knew Bar did not want that. It was up to him to fulfill her demands to keep this fuck session going. Still pumping his cock into her ass, he raised his right hand and spanked the right cheek with authority. The smacking sound echoed loudly as she cried out again.

"I WANT YOU TO FINISH ME!! I WANT TO BE FUCKED AGAIN UNTIL I CUM!!"

After one final slow thrust, Jordan carefully pulled his cock out of her ass. Bar may have been calling the shots with her demanding speech, but he felt as if he were in control now. He wrapped his arm around her waist and turned her around to sit on the couch.

"I want to see your eyes while I'm fucking you."

Bar rested her back on the couch, throwing her legs out. An idea immediately sprang to mind for Jordan to place her legs on his shoulders. He stepped forward, grabbed her legs, and quickly pushed them up. Her feet dangled from his shoulders as Jordan gripped his shaft and rubbed the head across her wet vulva lips.

"Fuck me then. You know you want to finish me."

Her eyes locked on his face as she moved her hands to hide her breasts. Jordan had to wonder if she did that purposely to tease him or to avoid distractions. As he made the first thrust back into her cunt, she gasped.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah. Give it to me. Give it to me!! YESSSSS!!"

Pressing her hands down over her breasts, Bar prevented them from wobbling too much as Jordan began to drive his cock into her pussy for the second time today. Holding onto her legs, Jordan began to buck his hips as hard as he could. Bar closed her eyes while speaking.

"That's it! That's it!! Don't stop!"

She did not say a word about cumming inside her, but Jordan did not have that desire. The sensational feeling of his cock inside her was almost too much to bear. He did not want to cum inside her. Knowing what a nasty girl Bar was, he wondered if she would be the type to want a sticky mess on her face. Everything came down to the question of whether he could hold himself back for that. Jordan had to use all of his inner strength to prevent himself from blowing his load inside her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!! FUCK ME!!"

Opening her eyes again, Bar blinked as she gritted her teeth and snarled moans. She moved her hands from her breasts, allowing them to freely bounce and shake from the thrusts of his cock inside her. Their bodies continued to smack together as he fucked her at the fast pace she desired. Jordan knew from that look on her face, she was so close to reaching the height of her pleasure. With each thrust and every passing second, she moved closer and closer to that impending release she desired so badly.

"FUCK ME!! FUCKKKK MEEEEE!!"

This was it. If he could hold himself back in this moment, Jordan knew he could save all of his cum to make a sticky mess out of her afterwards. He grunted as he let go of her legs and moved them off his shoulders. Bar raised her arms and pushed her hands into the cushions behind her.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH, YESSSSSSS!!"

A tight feeling was felt inside, with the flood of her love nectar drowning his cock. The feeling was almost too much for him to bear. Jordan quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy, resulting in her juices squirting onto his chest. Bar squealed as she watched her own warm cum rain onto his skin like a water fountain. She was out of breath, nearly exhausted after finally having her orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was intense."

Swallowing her breath, Bar took a few deep breaths. She focused her sight on him as the splatters of her sticky juices shined and glittered on his chest. Jordan took a deep breath and glanced down to see his cock dripping in her cum.

"I can't believe you didn't cum inside me. I thought for sure you wouldn't be able to hold yourself back."

"I didn't want to cum inside you, babe."

She smiled at that admission.

"Oh really? And here I thought a man like you would be honored to do such a thing."

"Maybe you don't know me as well as you think."

That comment made her purr soft moans in response. Bar pressed her hands into the seats of the couch to elevate herself up before she fell to her knees. Jordan took a few steps, studying her deep blue eyes.

"I like a man who can hold himself back. Most guys fuck me and don't pull out in time. You said that you didn't want to cum inside me."

Jordan shook his head.

"No. I'd rather blow my load all over your pretty face."

Bar raised her eyebrows and dropped her lower lip. Jordan grinned, nodding his head slowly before speaking again.

"Would I be the first guy to do it if you say yes?"

Shaking her head, Bar giggled as she grabbed his cock with her right hand.

"No, not the first."

Jordan smiled. Knowing that she had received a facial in the past made him feel better about this. Her fingers slid across his slick, sticky cock before she fed it into her mouth. Jordan did not anticipate her sucking him again. He placed his right hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to slide his shaft further down her throat. She loudly slurped her juices to clean his cock, swallowing them down. Bar quickly extracted his cock from her lips. Her right hand stroked the length, pumping up and down as she rubbed the head against her lips. Jordan left his hand resting on her head, caressing a few locks of her hair.

"You want cum on my face?"

"You know I do, baby."

Her hand glided up and down, wanking his cock at a faster pace. Bar raised her head, aiming his shaft directly at her face. Jordan moved his hand from her hair, distracted by her beautiful blue eyes.

"I want it all. Every last drop of your cum dripping down my face. Can you do that for me, Jordan?"

Since she asked the question, Jordan assumed she wanted him to do the job. He snatched his cock out of her hand and resumed stroking it. Bar closed her eyes and opened her mouth to extend her tongue out with an 'ahhhh'. Jordan exhaled as he pumped his hand as fast as he could over his cock. His face scrunched up as he gritted his teeth and snarled.

"Oh god, Bar... Here it is! Ohhh, OHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

As his cock erupted, Jordan kept his teeth clenched. A thick string of cum splattered onto Bar's forehead, streaking down the left side of her nose. She kept her eyes shut as another thick string layered over her forehead, blending with the first. He continued to stroke his cock, forcing spurt after spurt of cum out that splattered onto her face. A few droplets landed on her right cheek, with a thick wad beneath her eye. Bar finally blinked, opening her eyes and closing them again as she saw another wad of his sticky seed flying out. It landed on her chin before dripping to her tits below.

"Oh my fucking god..."

The sight of her face decorated in cum would certainly make an everlasting memory for Jordan. He could not look away as he found himself staring at her beauty, proud to paint her face in his fresh, warm cream. He let go of his cock, allowing it to dangle below as Bar took a deep breath and began to smile.

"Well, you got your wish and made me into a mess."

Jordan laughed.

"Fuck yeah, I did. I don't know about you, but I had a great fucking time."

"Do you hear me complaining?"

She teased him with a wink, all while the cum oozed down her face. They had both forgotten entirely about the interview, lost in the lustful attraction. As reality began to set in for Jordan, he realized that time had passed and they had not finished the interview. What did he care about the job? He just spent the day fucking a famous supermodel. One of the most beautiful women in the world was sitting on her knees with his cum splattered all over her face. Even if worst came to worst and he was fired from his job, did it really matter right now? Jordan felt he had accomplished a lifelong dream with Bar by taking this chance. The consequences of this day regarding his job were the last thing he cared about right now.

TO BE CONTINUED
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA