Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: 00 Bridgers Episode 4: Hey, You Mind Saving us?  (Read 4340 times)

Blocboy VC

00 Bridgers Episode 4: Hey, You Mind Saving us?
« on: May 17, 2023, 05:34:08 PM »
Celebs featured: Phoebe Bridgers, Halsey, Lauren Jauregui, Tinashe, Natalie Horler, Ariana Grande, Lana Del Rey, Lizzy Mcalpine, Samuel L. Jackson, Kelsey Grammer, Heather Graham, Elizabeth Banks, Diane Lane

Author’s Note: Here we are, the next part of Phoebe Bridgers as a spy. I hope you enjoy, more notes and such at the end.

“I NEED ANSWERS!” came the unmistakable voice of crime boss and sometimes singer Halsey, currently clad in a pair of tight leather pants, along with a tight black top which stretched over her bust, although she made sure to leave a little cleavage exposed. A pair of black leather boots top off the outfit, giving her a look of “Don’t fuck with me”. She was in the middle of shouting at special agent Tinashe, who had been kidnapped by her lovely girlfriend Lauren Jauregui earlier that day. Halsey, in truth didn’t want to develop feelings for Lauren, she simply wanted to use her as a minion to further her goals, but soon feelings arose between them, and Halsey found out that she actually did have a heart.

But if you were to ask the currently tied up Tinashe, she’d tell you that a heart was nowhere to be found in that horrible woman and her only slightly more tolerable girlfriend. She had in fact seen Halsey snap another prisoner’s neck about twenty minutes ago, as well as seen her torturing another one in extreme ways which even her obviously brainwashed girlfriend thought were too intense. But Tinashe would not give any info no matter what she was told, threatened with or fed. Seriously, in her mind, Halsey had to be the worst chef ever, she’d rather take the torture than the food.

“I told you to tell me what you know! If you don’t start speaking, I will rip your fingers and teeth out and feed them to you one by one. Then I’ll slowly watch your blood drip while I collect it in a cup, then throw it down your throat so you’ll choke on it.”

“Babe, isn’t that going too far?” Lauren decided to speak up, although she knew there was no reasoning with her girlfriend. Still though, she might as well try to keep the prisoner at least somewhat alive, or at least not let her have such a painful death as some of the others had that day.

“NO! I know this little bitch here knows exactly where that stupid, boring, useless piece of shit Phoebe Bridgers is! I will not rest until Bridgers is dead! She’s ruined my plans and music career too many times to be able to continue living in the same universe as me!”. Halsey seemed to be going off on one of her usual tirades on her arch nemesis again, which Tinashe had already heard quite a few of since being captured. She could only hope that Phoebe would get here quick enough so she didn’t have to hear more of them, even if her captor was pretty hot in a badass boss chick sort of way.

Back with Agent Bridgers, she was actually not in work mode, rather she was simply chilling with her girlfriend Lizzy Mcalpine, the two of them drinking cups of coffee at the coffee shop Lizzy worked at while she was on break.

“It’s always just so nice to have moments like this with you. No world to save, no crazy partners, just sharing a drink with the woman I love the most.” Phoebe said while looking into Lizzy’s beautiful eyes. She could get lost in them forever, as well as her lovely smile. However, this happiness wouldn’t last, because at that moment, Phoebe’s boss, Samuel L. Jackson and his second in command Kelsey Grammer showed up, along with another woman Phoebe knew all too well.

“Bridgers, I’m sorry to interrupt your little date here, but we’ve got an assignment for you. It’s a big one too.” Samuel began to address his employee while Kelsey began to introduce himself and his boss to Lizzy.

Phoebe took a look at the woman who tagged along with them, Agent Natalie Horler. Her black crop top showed slightly sculpted abs and more than enough cleavage, while her camo cargo pants hung off her hips to clearly show the lingerie she was wearing underneath. She looked like a sexy, athletic woman, perfect to be a partner for whatever mission Phoebe would be sent on with her. If only her attitude could match that. Phoebe knew Natalie as one of the more unique people she worked with. This was due to the fact that she was easily the dumbest coworker she had, and that was saying a lot. Rather than listening to what was going on right now or looking at Phoebe’s clear look of annoyance at being interrupted while on a date, Natalie appeared to be intently staring at Lizzy’s coffee cup, scanning it with her eyes like it was an important object. She then got up and walked over to Lizzy, her usual happiness in full effect.

“Hi! I’m Natalie! Are you Lizzy? Phoebe tells us about you like all the time. You two sound like you’re like, so cute together! I can see why she picked you, you’re pretty hot. But wait, if you work here, why are you over here? Won’t you get fired if you do that? Does that mean you can work for us? Can I buy you a hot spy outfit? Can I give you a cool code name too?” Natalie did her usual talking a mile a minute, although Lizzy seemed to know how to deal with people like this pretty easily, considering it was like half the people who came here for coffee.

“No. I’m on break right now. The spy life isn’t really for me, I like doing what I do here. Can I ask why you’re dressed like that? Not that it’s not hot or anything, but you’re, well, isn’t that a bit revealing?”

“I just wanna look sexy for any hot girls or cute boys I might bump into on my missions. I love how they look at me. I love feeling sexy and stuff, it’s so freeing. Speaking of free, since you work here, can I get a doughnut for free? Please? I love them, they’re so good! Especially the ones with holes in the middle.”

Before Lizzy could say yes or no, the bosses decided to get everyone’s attention to get to the reason they came here in the first place.

“Agent Bridgers, Agent Horler. Your mission today involves rescuing another agent. Agent Tinashe has been kidnapped by two women. One of them we can’t really recognise, one of them, well Phoebe, it’s Halsey.”.

Phoebe’s face went from kind of annoyed at Natalie’s rambling to Lizzy to serious and in full work mode. She got up, but decided to share one moment with her girlfriend first.

“Stay safe out there, OK. For me.” Lizzy said, while giving Phoebe a kiss.

“I love you, darling.”

“I love you too. Now go kick that bitch’s ass for me!”

Phoebe and Natalie walked to Phoebe’s car, while their two bosses got into their own truck to go back to headquarters. They were off to save their fellow agent, and maybe if they were lucky, give Halsey a few bitch slaps.

Phoebe knew right away that she’d be the one driving, not just because they were taking her car, but because she didn’t want to think of what kind of havoc someone like Natalie might cause when given the wheel of a car. They got the suspected location that Tinashe managed to send out while Halsey was distracted by something, so they at least knew where to go.

While driving, Phoebe saw two women chasing after each other on motorcycles. She recognised the first woman from her bike alone. It was a fellow agent, Agent Diane Lane, the oldest and probably one of the most badass agents that worked there. Phoebe always looked up to her as sort of a mentor figure. Phoebe saw the glint of Diane’s trusty sword on her belt for a brief second as she and the woman she was pursuing zoomed passed the car. Diane noticed Phoebe and Natalie and gave them a quick wave before continuing the chase. Phoebe couldn’t tell who the woman pursuing Diane was, although she knew that Diane would most likely cut her head off if she managed to catch her.

Phoebe and Natalie parked the car in a place they hoped it wouldn’t be noticed before getting out. Phoebe wanted to rush inside the building ahead, but Natalie stopped her.

“Wait, I see something. Look over there, I think I see like a secret entrance thingy.”. Natalie pointed to a small door that appeared to just look like another part of the brick of the building’s walls. As they got closer, Phoebe noticed that surprisingly for once, Natalie actually noticed something she didn’t. They managed to pull open the door and snuck inside.

Right in the front entrance, there were some rules posted on the wall which Phoebe and Natalie read. The rules were as follows:

No removing hostages from the building unless you have permission from Halsey, Lauren or one of the other higher ups. Keep all hostages in the place they’re in, they’re there for a reason.

No using a fork to eat soup. Anyone found doing this will be asked to instantly leave. If you do not leave, you will be killed on the spot.

No trying to flirt with or perve on Halsey unless you’ve been given explicit permission by the woman herself.

Wash your weapons and other torture instruments regularly. Weapons are inspected weekly to make sure they’re clean. Failure to wash your weapons will result in the weapon being taken from you and destroyed.

No talk of robot overlords or the government trying to take over. Anyone caught talking about these things will be hit with a warning. If you continue to talk about these things again after the warning, you’ll be shot right away, no questions asked.

If you decide to make food for yourself, you must clean your own dishes. No exceptions!
For a more extensive copy of the rules, see Halsey herself and ask for one.

Back with Halsey, she was taking a break from torturing prisoners and bossing her henchmen around. She had her pants pulled down to her ankles, Lauren’s head was practically being crushed by her thighs as she ate her girlfriend out. This brief break wouldn’t last though, as the two of them heard a number of alarms going off, letting them know that someone was most likely breaking in and trying to save her hostage. She’d have to inform them that that’s not aloud, didn’t they read the rules? Lauren removed her head from Halsey’s legs, as Halsey put her outfit back into place before the two of them left the bedroom, ready to watch the intruders die. Or at least be captured so she could interrogate them about where Bridgers was. She’d find her no matter what.

What she didn’t expect, however, was finding the woman herself, along with another woman wearing a pretty revealing outfit with her. Unlike Bridgers, this other woman looked just sort of confused, like she didn’t understand what the alarms going off meant.

“Phoebe, why are all those sirens going off? I thought the big shiny thing over there was already stolen. Why are the cops going to show up if I’m taking back something that someone already stole? I don’t get it”. This settled it. Crop-Top was easily the dumbest person Halsey had ever seen, and that’s counting Bridgers, who was just the stupidest in every way. Halsey then got some henchmen in the room with one snap of her fingers, getting them to easily tie up her mortal enemy and her ditzy partner, placing them next to Tinashe, who still appeared as calm and collected as she had been all day. She then pointed at Natalie.

“Here’s how this is going to go. I’m going to quickly get rid of you, so you don’t have to see the torture I’m going to inflict on your partner here. Got it, Crop-Top?”. Natalie, knowing everything would be OK thanks to some quick thinking from earlier, decided to just introduce herself to the hot chick who had captured them.

“Actually, my name is Natalie. I really like your outfit! Can you tell me where you got it? Leather really suits you.”.

“Did I ask your name? I don’t remember asking your name, or even for you to speak. So just keep quiet, and let me do my job.”. Halsey followed that with a slap to Natalie’s face, which in addition to leaving a small bruise on her cheek, also messed up her hair a little. She got a look of rage on her normally bubbly and happy face.

“If I wasn’t tied up here, I’d punch you till your face wouldn’t even be able to be identified as a face! No one messes with my hair!”. Halsey, unaffected wore a  look of smugness, knowing she had the upper hand.

“Your threats mean nothing to me. Let me spell it out in simple words that your puny brain can actually understand. I will shoot you and the other prisoner in the head, and then I’ll torture Bridgers here until I feel like she’s suffered enough for ruining my career.”. Phoebe, who had been quiet until that point, decided to snark at the woman she loathed most.

“I didn’t ruin anything. Your pretentious overlong albums did that without me having to even lift a finger.”. She knew it would enrage Halsey, and maybe if she could get her mad enough she’d just go on another rant and buy them some time while Phoebe thought up an escape plan. She had no idea that Natalie actually was ahead of her and that help was on the way.

Halsey, who was in the process of getting her gun ready to shoot both Tinashe and Natalie at point blank range, suddenly froze up as she heard footsteps. It sounded like multiple people, but the alarms didn’t go off, so she figured it was just some of her henchmen walking around and making sure the place was clean of dead bodies or something. She soon realised that she was mistaken, as what appeared to be three people standing in a triangle formation were moving towards the room.

“Holy shit! Is that the fucking Illuminati? Babe, we gotta get out of here! They found us!”. Halsey was unusually paranoid for someone who usually had everything under control.

“We’re motherfucking Angels, you fucking bitch!”. The door was kicked open and off its hinges by a woman, two other women right behind her. Halsey did her usual finger snap, instantly ordering her guards to attack these three unwelcome visitors. She took a moment to study and analyze them as they fought her henchmen.

The first one, the smallest of the trio, wore a short dress that hugged her figure, a pair of thigh-high boots that were totally ripping her style off, and a heart-shaped choker around her very break-able looking neck. She appeared to be trying to save the hostage, while occasionally flirting with the other two women. She appeared to be doing the least amount of fighting, probably do to her small size.

The second woman also wore a pair of thigh-high boots, along with a black leather bodysuit that was unzipped partially to clearly show off a decent amount of cleavage. She appeared to be throwing knives at the guards with amazing accuracy. She appeared to be the flirtiest of the three women there, constantly flirting with the other two while they fought. Halsey would’ve probably liked to have a chat with her if she wasn’t on the enemy side. She did seem to be the most normal member of the group.

Finally, there was the last woman. She was easily the most muscular of the three, and seemed like the type to not be fucked with. She wore a pair of tight leather pants with a gold belt buckle, along with a barely there top that made Crop-Top look like a proper lady. It appeared to be held together by a bunch of golden buckles and chains, and if it wasn’t for the fact she was punching out most of her minions, Halsey would’ve admired how it was designed, with the straps going smoothly from the top of the woman’s exposed stomach to the cups of her breasts and snugly keeping them in place. She also wore even more gold chains around her neck, making Halsey wonder if she was trying and failing to be a dominatrix or just wanted to show off her wealth with all that stupid looking jewelry. She was the second most flirty of the trio, usually flirting with Knife Nut while they fought together.

While she was analyzing the women, Halsey failed to notice that The Small One was attempting to untie her hostages.

“HEY! Those are my hostages! Go get your own! Attack The Small One!”. Halsey could’ve probably dealt with the woman herself, but she decided to attack Wannabe Dom first since she seemed like the hardest one to deal with.

“Her fucking name is Ariana, you fucking slut!”. The woman with all the chains decided to speak up to defend the smallest of the trio, with the knife thrower soon joining her.

“Miley, honey, I don’t think she really cares. But yes, whoever you are, that’s Ariana and that’s Miley. And I’m Lana, and I just took your own advice and got my own hostage.”. Lana wasn’t wrong. After Halsey told the three to get their own hostage, Lana put her seductive abilities to work, moving her breasts close to Lauren’s face in order to distract her while also walking with an extra sway to her hips for good measure. It worked like a charm, with Lauren pretty much forgetting she was a taken woman and practically falling at Lana’s feet and willing to do anything she asked.

During Lana being Lana and Miley and Halsey showing off some great hand to hand combat skills, Ariana had successfully freed the three prisoners, with Tinashe grabbing her phone which surprisingly hadn’t ran out of battery and calling an important number. Ariana also called an important number of her own, while Natalie thanked her for freeing them and asking if she still looked hot. Phoebe just grabbed a water bottle off of Halsey’s desk and took a long swig.

While Ariana explained how her and Miley disabled the place’s alarm systems, she noticed Halsey’s fist aiming right for Miley’s nose. Even though she preferred to leave the fighting to the other two, the smallest member of Liz’s Angels knew she had to step up now. She delivered a swift kick to the back of Halsey’s head, knocking her out cold.

“Damn it, I wanted to be the one to finish her off.” Phoebe said slightly annoyed. Although she didn’t dwell too much on it, knowing that this wouldn’t be the last fight with the person she despises the most.
Everyone walked outside of the building, Lauren pretty much following Lana around like a cat begging for food and Miley dragging a very knocked out Halsey behind her. The Angels saw a large red helicopter landing while their boss, Elizabeth aka Liz Banks stepped out of it. A police cruiser also pulled up, with someone Phoebe recognised right away, Officer Heather Graham stepping out of it. Diane Lane also joined her, parking her trusty motorcycle next to the cruiser.

“Hey, Phoebe. I’m glad you made it out OK. And you brought me Halsey? How did you do that? Even I couldn’t catch her.”.

“I didn’t have much to do with this. These three did.” Phoebe said pointing at Miley, Ariana and Lana. Diane who had gotten off of her bike, walked up to Phoebe, happy to see her.

“Great job, Phoebe. I knew you had it in you. If only I could catch my own arch nemesis. I feel like she’s probably helping Halsey here behind the scenes.”

“You have an arch nemesis too? Was she that chick you were breaking the speed limit to chase after?”

“Hey! Sometimes, we gotta break a few rules to do what we gotta do here. I thought if there’d be anything you remembered from my lessons, it’d be that.”

“You’re not wrong. I still think that training exercise we did where we blew up an ice cream store with explosives was overkill though.”

“You really have to learn to live a little. How else was I supposed to teach you how to use explosives? I swear rules and such are too strict these days. Back when I started working here, I could pretty much do anything I wanted. I once sliced a criminal to tiny chunks cause he stole one dollar from a bank. He had nothing to do with the terrorist I was going after, but he needed to be punished for his crimes.”

It was at that point when Heather joined in the conversation, with Phoebe trying her best to tune out the two older women, who’d begun to share memories about old missions and cases they took on through the years, usually ending with them causing more damage and destruction than the people that they were assigned to catch.

“Great job, Angels. Another mission complete. I’m proud of the three of you.” Liz addressed her three most trusted employees. She then turned to Natalie. “And great job to you too, Agent Horler. Without sharing your location with me the whole time, I wouldn’t have been able to direct the Angels to come and find you and the other two.”. Natalie seemed a bit confused.

“Oh right, I did that. At first I thought I was just showing the bank my location so I could have them send me money whenever, but then I realized that it doesn’t work like that and that I clicked on your name in my contacts by mistake. But it turned out to not be a mistake, cause I knew you’d have the Angels come save us if we got captured.”. Sometimes, everyone who knew her was stunned by Natalie’s unique way of seeing the world. This was one of those times.

“So now that we saved everyone, can we take the helicopter back to our place? Please?” Ariana tried to look as cute as possible to convince Liz, but it was clear she wasn’t having any of it.

“No. That is mine and no one else’s. Nice try though.”. Lana tried to convince her by walking up to her with her most seductive walk possible, while also unzipping her suit almost all the way to give her boss a generous eyeful of cleavage. This would’ve made almost any other person instantly do what she said, but Liz being Liz simply laughed and batted Lana away playfully.

“Well fuck, we tried, girls. Let’s just get the fuck out of here. Who wants to ride with us and go back to our place?” Miley decided to end the helicopter stuff before Lana tried to kiss Liz or something. She figured throwing out an offer of a ride in their car would be the right thing to do. She had a feeling that anyone who knew anything about them at all knew what going back to their place would entail, although wasn’t sure if the one with the crop-top knew about it, considering she seemed a bit not all there in the head.

Phoebe excepted the ride, although mostly cause Natalie also excepted, and leaving a partner behind while on work hours, even after the criminal was caught was against the rules. Tinashe rode in Heather’s police cruiser along with the knocked out Halsey and finally breaking free from Lana’s seductions Lauren. Liz just jumped in her helicopter and flew off.

“Heather, make sure you do whatever you need to get her to talk and spill all the info. And tell me all about it, I want all the details.” Phoebe said, shocking Heather a little.

“I didn’t take you for that sort of person. You usually seemed scared of me whenever I told you what I do to any of the criminals I caught. But I know you hate Halsey here with like every fiber of your being, so I get it.”. Heather replied before hopping in her car and driving off. She also attached a toeing cable to her car, bringing Phoebe’s car with her, Phoebe had instructed her to bring it to her house as soon as possible.

Diane, the only one still there, got back on her bike and sped off to go after her own arch nemesis and maybe put an end to this whole thing.

Phoebe, Natalie and the Angels all hopped into the Angels’ car, with Ariana driving. It was surprisingly quiet, Miley didn’t even drop a single F bomb and even Natalie stayed quiet as they drove to the Angels’ house.

They parked In front of the house and walked inside. The house was large in size, and almost all the floors seemed to be made of marble. Pictures on the walls showed all three Angels together, usually on dates and being very affectionate with one another. The living room also had a massive grand piano on one side, which Ariana placed her choker on. This was soon followed by Miley’s chains, which Lana carefully removed from her neck. Natalie then tried to touch the piano, but before she even placed a finger on it, Lana smacked it away.

“That’s Mine! No touching! I love this piano almost as much as I love my girlfriends. Only I can touch it.”.

“I’m sorry. I’ll never touch it again. If I did touch it though, would it like come to life and try to eat me cause I’m not you?”.

Lana couldn’t even stay mad at Natalie, her ditzieness just had a sort of charm to it that made her instantly laugh.

The Angels then lead Phoebe and Natalie to the bedroom, which was just as large as the rest of the place. The bed in the middle could comfortably fit all three of them and probably even more if needed. Phoebe and Natalie sat down on some chairs that were set up in a corner of the room for times like these when guests came over. Phoebe wondered if she and Lizzy could get a house like this someday, maybe somewhere out by the ocean. Somewhere nice and calming where the two of them could just be with one another and take in the beauty of nature and the calming sound of water flowing as they relaxed, free from the stresses of their jobs.

Phoebe’s thoughts were interrupted by Miley, who decided to get things started with one look at Ariana. "Strip for us, Ari. And remember that Phoebe and Natalie are over there, make sure to give them a show, just like you would with us."

"A show? What kind of show? Will there be commercials? I hate those! They’re always so annoying, and they keep trying to sell me some useless thing I don’t need!" said Natalie.

Ariana just pulled out her smartphone, Opening up the music app. She cycled through various songs before finally landing on a pop-like instrumental track. After placing the phone on the bedside table, she started to dance. She began by swaying in time to the music as she began to remove her thigh-high boots. Phoebe and Natalie continued to watch as Ari  danced like a stripper, continuing to move to the music as she removed her outfit piece by piece, starting with her top and then her dress, all the while Miley and Lana watched their girlfriend with looks that pretty much said that they wanted to wreck her right then and there.

It was a very interesting experience for Phoebe to say the least. She had had a lot of sex before, even with her own girlfriend,  but she never saw anything like this. Ari was slutting it up with her dancing, shamelessly acting like well a ho, yet when Miley or Lana looked at her, Phoebe could see the clear love and devotion they had amongst the three of them. It was odd for a woman to so willingly dance like this and put on a show for two people she only just met, right in front of her two girlfriends,  for no other reason than they told her to do it.

Natalie then finally noticed something that most people would’ve known after a few seconds of looking at Ariana, who she was. “Oh my god! I finally know who you are! You’re Ariana Grande, from that one show! Victory Us! I loved that show!”

Ariana just laughed, feeling like Natalie reminded her of the character she played on the show Victorious. “Yeah, it’s me. I’m surprised you didn’t notice that sooner.”

“Since your last name is Grande, does that mean you own the coffee too? I love coffee, I always get a triple-triple when I go to any place.”

“She tastes so much better than coffee.” Lana interjected.

Despite the complicated thoughts and emotions that were Phoebe’s thoughts on it, Ari’s striptease achieved its primary objective, to relieve her of her clothes. the two observing agents, as well as Miley and Lana, were treated to her petite yet toned body, healthy from years of spy work with the other Angels.

As Ariana stood there, Lana and Miley, ever the loving girlfriends, gave a couple small claps for her performance, Phoebe and Natalie following suit. "Nice show, darling." Lana said in an amused yet unmistakably happy tone, staring at her girlfriend with a predatory look. "Now why don't Miley and I give those two a little show of our own? First though, Miley, you mind getting the handcuffs for Ari?”

Taking Ariana  by the hand, Miley led the only naked woman in the room to the bed and had her lay down on it before grabbing a pair  of handcuffs out of the bedside table. She then cuffed Ariana’s wrists and legs to the bed with them, Ariana looking extremely happy as she did so. With Ariana cuffed, Miley made her way back to Lana, and after giving her a kiss, she pulled out her own phone from her pocket, quickly finding the song she was looking for. It was one of Lana’s own songs. Lana rolled her eyes at Miley’s song choice, yet still moved her body to the music.

Phoebe, Natalie and Ariana  watched the scene before them with looks of pure desire on all of their faces. The show these two were putting on in front of them was even more erotic than Ariana’s. The way each of their bodies moved to the music and on each other, their hands roaming over each other’s clothes as they grinded against one another. When Miley was behind Lana, she reached for the zipper of her bodysuit, unzipping it and taking a moment to feel up her bra clad breasts before slipping the suit off. Leaving Lana naked, save for her sexy black lingerie she wore underneath. Then Lana moved in front of Miley, and after struggling with her belt, she eventually was able to remove Miley’s pants and top, leaving her clad in only her own red lingerie set. Then they embraced each other, kissing and feeling each other up  while removing each other’s lingerie. Now Naked, the two women continued to gyrate their hips against each other, giving an incredible performance for the three women watching them.
Finally, the song ended, and the two women looked over at their girlfriend, her eyes firmly directed at where they stood. She took a moment to admire Miley’s muscular form, perfected from years of training and working out. Lana looked just as good, and she loved being able to have Lana’s lovely breasts, hips and thighs all to herself. Closing the distance between their dance spot and where Ariana was cuffed, their hips moving with an extra sway, the woman unable to believe how hot her two girlfriends walking towards her in only their high heeled boots looked. They slipped off their boots as they climbed onto the bed next to her, Lana grabbing her  hand as she pulled her to the centre of the bed, all the while making sure to not leave a single bruise on her. "Come on darling," she said sensually. “You’re gonna get me off with your lovely thighs as you always do, and Miley is going to fuck your face. Doesn’t that sound exciting? Especially while those two are watching?”

"Yes! I love when people watch us!  I love when you two can just take all the stress off me when we fuck. No planning and coming up with strategies here, just you and Miley giving me orders and having me act like a slut for you. “

Lana lined herself up with Ariana’s thighs, beginning to grind her pussy against them.

Miley got comfortable, placing her hips over Ariana’s face. Without even having to be told what to do, Ariana dove in, her tongue lapping at Miley’s pussy, causing the woman to gasp in pleasure as she felt her girlfriend’s tongue touch her lower lips. "Oh fuck," she cried, her pleasure evident as Ariana devoured her.

"Mmm you know I love your  tongue… oh fuck… That’s our girl, her thighs are just as good as that lovely tongue of her’s." Lana moaned, moving her pussy up and down Ariana’s thighs as she got herself off. "You should… oh fuck… try riding her… ah… thighs more often."

Miley’s response was to simply wrap her fingers through Lana’s hair and pull her lips to hers, passionately kissing her partner, who was more than eager to show affection. Much as she had done in this very room before this mission, Lana brought her hand to her breast and began massaging it, an action that was mirrored by Miley , both adding to each other's pleasure through their ministrations. As she groped and made out with her girlfriend, Miley began to jerk her hips slightly, fucking Ariana’s face as she expertly pleasured her with her mouth.

Phoebe and Natalie couldn’t keep their eyes off the throuple fucking just feet away from them, and it was Natalie that finally did something about it.

“Phoebe, could you help me here? Watching them is so hot, I need to get off.”

Phoebe, knowing exactly what Natalie needed, reached for her pants, opening them enough for Natalie to pull them off. As soon as they were off, Natalie went to pleasuring herself.

The room soon began to fill with very loud moans of ecstasy, Miley and Lana moaning into their shared kiss and Ariana below them  moaning with delight into the pussy she was eating out while Natalie masturbated.

Ariana decided that there was definitely no where she'd rather be at this moment. Her thighs were currently being ridden by one girlfriends’ tight, warm pussy, Lana knowing exactly how to pleasure herself using her own thighs. It simply felt amazing, having her thighs being rubbed by this woman who had stolen half of her heart all those years ago. Letting Lana use her thighs to get herself off felt fantastic. Not to neglect her other girlfriend, she kept working her tongue on Miley’s pussy. It tasted amazing as always, it was a taste she’d never get tired of. She continued her exceptional cunnilingus skills, using her tongue and  lips to probe Miley’s depths and play with her clit, and given the way she was grinding on her face, Ariana knew she was once again doing a good job. Ariana could tell right here was paradise, both of her girlfriends using her for their pleasure while all she had to do was lay back and let them have their fun.

Lana couldn't help but start to tremble as her next orgasm overtook her. In her life she had slept with quite a large number of both men and women, a lot of them had been for work purposes. And while most of them were terrible and only cared about getting off and getting out. It all changed when she met the two loves of her life that  made screwing the large number of morons in the past worth it. The flesh she was riding felt simply astounding as always.

Ariana had easily the best pare of thighs she had ever had and she drove herself further and further to a climax as she rode them. "OH FUCK I'M CUMMING," she exclaimed, briefly breaking her kiss with Miley.

Miley watched with a lust filled gaze as Lana thrashed about on Ariana’s thighs, her juices washing over the smaller woman’s thighs. Such was the intensity of her climax that Lana went limp, unable to muster the strength to remain upright. Miley then decided that if her girlfriend wasn't going to keep pleasuring Ariana, she needed to take over. Although before the sex could continue, Ariana did a motion with her hands, that even though they were still cuffed, the other two knew exactly what she wanted.

Miley slid off of Ariana’s face, going over to Lana to pick her up and place her on the chair next to Phoebe and Natalie so she could rest.

After that was done, Miley placed her mouth on Ariana’s pussy, and began eating her out, savouring the taste as well as some of Lana’s left over cum while Ariana’s fingers got to work on Miley’s own pussy. She was still handcuffed, and this was actually one of the throuple’s favorite sexual activities, having Ari’s hands handcuffed or otherwise bound with something and making her finger them. Ari love the challenge.

Both of them were quickly approaching their own respective orgasms, Ariana unable to hold back for long after being ridden by Lana’s pussy and then being eaten out by Miley, while her own assault on Miley’s pussy had her coming to what felt was going to be one of the biggest orgasms ever.

Miley enjoyed the vibrations of Ariana’s mouth on her pussy as she came, her cum filling her mouth practically full. And soon, thanks to the highly skilled tongue of Ariana, Miley joined her in orgasmic bliss, her climax covering her face. Ariana greedily drank up the cum released by Miley’s pussy, both of them eager to devour every drop of the other.

As Miley pulled away from Ariana’s pussy, she was delighted to discover that she was still wet. Removing herself from her position from between Ariana’s legs. As the handcuffs were taken off of Ariana, Miley smiled seductively at her. "Think you have one more round in you, darling?" she challenged.

Ariana grinned as she turned over, placing herself between her legs. “Of course, anything for you." She said, which got a warm smile from Miley  who wrapped her smooth legs around her head.

"That's good," she quipped slyly. "Because there was no way I was letting you go without having some more of this."

Placing her head between her lower lips again, Ariana pushed her tongue forward.  "Oh fuck," Miley cried. "Fuck you feel so good inside me. I never get tired of your tongue."

Ariana gave a small laugh. "You think that feels good?" she said almost mockingly. "Miley my dear, you haven't seen anything yet."

And with that she began moving her tongue in and out of her, causing Miley’s moans to increase in volume. Ariana loved the way her thighs felt surrounding her head, Miley’s thighs gripping her like a tight, warm vice. If she were honest, they were a fair bit stronger than Lana’s, although she loved both of them far too much to actually ever voice that comment. Miley embraced Ariana, her arms and legs tightly wrapping themselves around her body as if trying to prevent her escape. Which she would never dream of. Her thoughts returned to Lana, and Ariana knew she’d be sleeping on Lana’s chest tonight, just like almost every other night. Her breasts weren’t only amazingly hot, they were also comfortable and could put Ariana to sleep extremely quickly.  "So hot," she murmured, bringing her hands up to Miley’s breasts to stimulate them. "I… Love… you… so… fucking… much.”

As she spoke she punctuated each word with a forward flick of her tongue, hitting the deepest part of Miley’s pussy as she uttered each word. Miley  could barely understand what she was saying, although she knew she heard the word love in there somewhere, which was all she needed to hear. "Oh fuck," she cried as Ariana continued to eat her out. "God… ah… you fuck… you're fucking me… so… oh… gooooood… you… fucking… nasty… slut."

Lana, who had managed to recover a little, was lightly fingering her pussy and pinching one of her own nipples as she watched her girlfriends go at it. Even though she had just been fucked to a few  outstanding climaxes barely a few minutes earlier, she was playfully jealous of Miley at that moment. Mostly for the fact that she had her pussy full of one of the best tongues she had ever experienced and she didn’t. Still there was always later, and just watching her girlfriend being fucked the way she was currently being fucked was an excellent consolation prize. "Fuck this is so hot," she moaned, quickly approaching her self-induced orgasm as her girlfriends ignored what she said completely.

The people sitting next to her though were more than happy to help. Well Natalie was, Phoebe’s mind was too filled with thoughts on what she was going to do with her own girlfriend tonight. Natalie reached her mouth out to Lana’s breasts, sucking them instantly.

Even after having just climaxed in Miley's mouth, Ariana couldn't hold off her oncoming climax much longer. Miley’s mouth simply felt too good. "Fuck… I-I'm gonna cum." She said. "W-Where…"

"Oh fuck yeah," she grunted, spilling herself inside her.

This seemed to help Miley’s own climax come faster. "Oh fuck… your cum feels soooo fucking gooooood," she slurred as if she was getting  drunk off the pleasure. "Oh fuck… so good… oh fuck… I-I… ahh… cumming."

Their mutual cries of pleasure were the final straw for Lana, Natalie helping to finish the job her fingers started. She came all over Natalie’s hand with a long moan, some of which poured onto the floor as she shook violently from her climax. She panted heavily as she watched the two loves of her life bask in their post-orgasmic  bliss, feeling just as much love for them as they clearly felt for her even if she wasn’t right there with them at the moment.

It was with great regret when Ariana pulled her mouth away from Miley, in the minds of both parties. Ariana instantly missed being enveloped by Miley’s warmth, while Miley missed being licked in every place by her girlfriend’s tongue. Ariana rolled off of Miley and rested her head on Lana’s chest, who had come to join them after her brief reassuring that it was OK for Natalie to do what she did, even if usually anything sexual was only done by the three of them. "So I don't know about you two," she started, "But I'm tired."

The two other women each gave cute chuckles before both giving Ariana a peck on the cheek each. "I'm not surprised," Miley commented. "You just fucked both of us and made us cum like five fucking times."

Ariana laughed at her comment. "I doubt anyone else could top that," she said with a loving smile. She then addressed Phoebe and Natalie who appeared to be off of planet sex and were back to reality.

"I don't know where you two are staying or anything, but you girls are welcome to stay here for the night." Natalie looked happy at that offer as her eyes drifted down to look at Lana’s breasts.

"Hoping for a bit of morning sex?" Lana challenged, the smirk on her face  indicating that she was in no way opposed to the idea herself, especially cause unlike the other two, she was the only one who got to experience Natalie’s mouth and hands, and she’d love for Ariana and Miley to get to do the same.

"Maybe," Natalie confirmed with a way too happy smile. “But do you guys have food here? I’m really hungry and I don’t wanna starve and die or something. I know! I’ll make breakfast! I’m a great cook!”

Phoebe, knowing all too well what happened the last time Natalie attempted to cook or bake anything, decided to get herself and Natalie out of there before the Angels used their fighting skills on the two of them. “I’m texting Lizzy to come get us, there’s no way I’m letting you burn down their kitchen.”

“Who’s Lizzy?” Lana asked, wondering if she could be another woman to bring into the room to watch her and her girlfriends have sex after or before another mission.

“She’s my girlfriend. And no, don’t even try to talk her into coming here, she’s not that kind of girl.”

The last thing Phoebe and Natalie saw before leaving the room was a sleeping Ariana resting comfortably between Lana’s cleavage while Lana lovingly stroked Miley’s hair as the two of them drifted to sleep.

A few minutes later outside the house, Lizzy’s car pulled up.

“Hey, babe, I missed you.” Lizzy said while walking towards Phoebe and giving her a kiss.

“I missed you too. Thanks for picking us up.”.

“No problem. Oh and Natalie, I got you something.” Lizzy said, handing a bag to Natalie. When Natalie opened it, she got a huge smile on her face and squeed in excitement.

“Oh my god! A doughnut! You remembered I wanted one! Thank you so much!”.

Phoebe smiled at Natalie’s enthusiasm, loving how she could be so happy just by having something like a doughnut.

“So how was your day?” Lizzy asked, knowing that Phoebe would have quite the story to tell.

“Can I tell you when we get home?” Phoebe asked.

“Of course”.

They dropped Natalie off at her house before finally making it back to their own place where they decided to just go to bed.

“Mind if I tell you in the morning? I’ve been through a lot today. Love you.”

“Sure. Night night, darling”. Lizzy turned out the light as Phoebe fell asleep in her arms.

The End

Author’s Note: This is easily the story I’m most proud of. I’m not sure if I’ll be able to top this one at any point, honestly. The title was easily the hardest thing to come up with for this chapter. I had no idea what to call it, I had so many ideas that I kept throwing out and such until I landed on aphraize that sums everything up pretty well, since there’s a lot of kidnapping in this chapter. The Angels were the first thing I thought of for this chapter. When Don’t Call Me Angel, the song that all three of them made came up on shuffle (I listen to the rearranged version, which has Miley’s and Ariana’s verses switched around) I knew that they’d be perfect for this story. Also I wanted a threesome between the three of them, but couldn’t find a single story with one, not even on Wattpad! Get on that, smut writers. I tried to make the personalities between the three different, with Lana being the most sexual one on the battlefield, using her breasts to get her way, Ariana doing the least fighting and trying to just save anyone that has been captured and Miley being the one who’s pretty much there to beat up people and sometimes flirt with her girlfriends. I asked a friend for some outfit descriptions of the three of them in the Don’t Call Me Angel video, and used that for inspiration, so thanks to him for that, although I feel like I ended up using way less of his explanations when it came to describing the trio’s looks. I hope everyone enjoyed the threesome between the throuple, it was fun to write yet I was also extremely nervous when I was writing it. I’m actually considering making a side story with the Angels, although I’m not sure if that’ll go anywhere, I don’t have too many plot ideas for it. I’m not sure when I thought of Halsey as the villain, but when I did, I knew I’d have a blast writing her. She was easily the second most fun I had writing a character. Guess all those years paying more attention to the villains in cartoons and TV shows as a kid paid off. It was a lot of fun writing her over-the-top speeches and making her act like just the worst. I also liked writing her perspective when the Angels showed up, having her notice that the three were hot, yet also were against her was fun, I liked having her dissing the outfits they wore while admitting they’re still sexy. I wasn’t sure who to put as Halsey’s sidekick/girlfriend, until my friend Taylor suggested Lauren Jauregui and I thought that could work. I didn’t have much for her to do, she’s easily the part I’m the least proud of as a whole. Phoebe is still herself, the protagonist who’s just reacting to the weirdness around her. Also I realized while writing that even though this is a story with Phoebe Bridgers as the protagonist with plenty of smut in it, Phoebe herself doesn’t really get involved in too much of the smut. I also am enjoying writing Lizzy, I’m trying to make her and Phoebe’s interactions as cute and wholesome as possible. And even though she’s not a major character, I also enjoyed writing Diane Lane in the brief times she appears. If I had thought of including her earlier, I would’ve shown more of her actually mentoring Phoebe. The woman she was chasing after will appear, she’s not a random minion of Halsey or something. As for Tinashe, she was more of a plot device than a character, but I still enjoyed writing the stuff with her at the beginning, she’s in constant snark mode. And she would never snitch, no matter what’s done to her. Then there’s the character I had the most fun writing, Natalie. I had wanted to use Natalie Horler in something for a while now, but didn’t know what to do with her. Then the idea randomly came to me to put her as Phoebe’s sidekick. I wanted to write someone who’s really dumb and just says weird things at random. I took heavy inspiration from the character Lindsay from the Total Drama franchise as well as just some other dumb characters. I wanted to make her not just a useless dumb chick though, so in the end she does help with saving the day and is actually pretty important. Sometimes when I was stuck on a scene, I thought “Can I have Natalie say something funny here?” and it helped with writing everything cause I could have the other characters react to her and maybe that’d end up moving the plot along. I really hope you enjoyed this part of the story, next part is the final chapter.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 01:55:03 PM by Blocboy VC »

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA