Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: She's A Marshmallow  (Read 1167 times)

Sign54

She's A Marshmallow
« on: May 19, 2023, 07:03:38 AM »
Title: She’s a Marshmallow

Story: Veronica Mars Universe

Characters: Veronica, Dick

Warnings: Futa, gloryhole, blonde, 2000s, fictional genetic condition

Note: This is in an alternate version of Veronica Mars where cis women occasionally have their genitals masculinized against their will on their 18th birthday. These women have formed social support groups for each other. Veronica has the gene that makes this happen.     

Veronica Mars wrote this in her diary during her rough senior year. “Hello, my name is Veronica Mars and I discovered something about myself recently. I discovered I have this rare gene that will have, let me say this the most crudely, grow boy parts that will replace my girl parts on my 18th birthday. There is nothing I can do about it, but my dad Keith knows, and he has given me some Kleenex, lube, and buttplugs for me to use once my genitals change. He has also told me I will still be his sweet little Marshmallow.” Nobody ever actually would read it and few would know about her genitals.

A few years later
   At Hearst College, Veronica was fully getting used to her new body parts, which she had gotten towards the end of her senior year while exploring the bus crash. While Keith had been supportive, Veronica had felt isolated and cold as well as sexually frustrated.  To her credit, she had joined a social group for women with her genetic condition, which she had discovered on a Myspace page. She had noticed many guys wouldn’t date her anymore once they found out. She had been dumped by Logan shortly after her genitals had changed.
 At Hearst, Veronica had gone to a frat party one night that would change her fortunes. This fraternity was suggested to her by the student group she had joined. Veronica ran into Dick at the party, and he asked her “Did you do that book report lately, I did mine on Garden State”, Veronica then said, “That was a movie with Zach Braff and Natalie Portman, it was never a book”. Veronica then, after telling him she had read a Cormac McCarthy book, Veronica then, whispered into his ear about her condition. She then was told to do a favor for them.
In the fraternity house, there was a unisex bathroom stall with a hole designed for the frat guys to get blowjobs from strangers. Veronica was intrigued and she was told that she had to try this. Dick told her “It’ll be fine, nobody will know you are a girl”. Veronica reluctantly agrees to do this dirty thing, because she thinks it’ll help blow off some steam.
In the next moment, Veronica went to the cold fraternity bathroom, pulled down her pants and pink underwear, and then freed her penis from its confines. She then stroked her average-sized cock a bit to get herself hard and waited a bit while staying hard for a guy to show up. Eventually, after several minutes, a frat guy came into the bathroom and got on his knees.
Veronica was moaning and sweating quickly. She loved the idea of being blown by strangers. The guy loved how soft and delicate her penis was. She moaned “Don’t let go” as the guy blew her. The guy knew the voice was feminine but was puzzled about where it was coming from.  Veronica knew she was in such a weird position as the cold air in the bathroom hit her blonde ass while she was having a stranger blow her.
Veronica’s hips were moving but were limited because she wanted to keep her penis in the hole of the stall door without hurting her testicles. Veronica moaned harder and perversely enjoyed it. Her mind turned to jelly as she felt herself relying more and more on basal instinct. She then whined “I’m gonna Cum” as her testicles contracted.
Veronica then shot her hot stinky fluid on the guy’s face as he licked the tip of her penis. He then left the bathroom. She then said to herself “Wow, that was amazing”.  Veronica pulled her dick out of the hole, cleaned up with a box of tissue, and put her penis back in her pink underwear, and then put her pants back on. She then told Dick the juicy details of what just happened.
The End

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA