Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: From Great To Could've Been Better  (Read 2556 times)

Blocboy VC

From Great To Could've Been Better
« on: July 25, 2023, 10:15:32 PM »
Celebs Featured: Taylor Swift, Danielle Haim, Este Haim, Alana Haim

A young man named Aaron had managed to grab some tickets to a Haim concert. Well grabbed them might have been putting it nicely, it was more like snatched them from some random person he found just chilling on the street. A couple punches and a few smacks across the face on both ends ended up with him being the winner. He was captivated as he watched the sisters Danielle, Este and Alana, all clad in matching outfits of bralettes and black leather pants. They looked badass and attractive as they sang, commanding attention on them. Although when their surprise guest showed up, she took attention off the three sisters by her presents alone.

Because that guest was Taylor Swift.

Popping up on the stage dressed similarly to the Haim sisters, although swapping out the bralette for a crop-top, Taylor instantly commanded the room as soon as she appeared.

“I heard my girls were performing in London tonight, so I figured I’d stop by to help them out.” Taylor said as her and the Haim sisters got to performing. Aaron thought he might go deaf from all the crowd’s screaming, although he himself was contributing to it as well. After the performance, he got passed a piece of paper. He curiously read it, thinking it wouldn’t be anything too special.

He was wrong. That paper had specific directions on what to do after the show. Mainly, go backstage with the girls and go from there. He hadn’t ordered backstage passes, but he would have to be a complete moron to turn something like this down. He saw Taylor walking and hurried to catch up with her. Just as he was about to talk to her, she got the first word in.

“Hey. Look, if you’re gonna bring up that piece of paper you got, there’s some things you gotta know first before you go any further. If you wanna fuck me, you gotta do my girls first. Sound good?”

“What? How did we go from hi to you thinking I wanted to have sex with you?”

“The four of us saw your staring, we know you wanna take these clothes off of us and just go at us like there’s no tomorrow. That’s not how we do things though. I’m always the last to get some when the four of us do something like this. It’s just how things go.”

“So now what do I do? Do I just go wherever you’re taking me and go bang all three members of Haim?”

“No way. That’d be too easy. That’d also be way less fun. You gotta fuck each of them in their dressing rooms. Then you go to mine. I’m right at the end, and I’ll know if you’ve skipped a door.”

“How will you know?”

“I have my ways. So anyway, let’s go.” Taylor took off in a sprint, making Aaron have to move quicker to catch up with her. She really was lightning on her feet.

“Could you slow down a little?”

“Why would I do that? If you can’t keep up with me right now, what makes you think you’ll be able to keep up with me later?” Taylor said, adding a bit of seduction to that last bit. They eventually reached the door of Danielle’s dressing room.

“Have fun!” Taylor said as she ran off. Aaron tried to look as she ran to see her ass in those tight leather pants, but Taylor was too fast. He then opened the door of Danielle’s room to start this whole thing he’d gotten himself into. He saw Danielle sitting on a bed in the middle of the room.

“They have beds in dressing rooms now?” Aaron asked, clearly taken aback by the look of the place. Well that wasn’t exactly true, aside from the bed it looked pretty normal.

“Hell no. We bring them with us. We just get our teams to set them up while performing. Now get over here, take off your pants and lay down.” Aaron did as instructed. Danielle then crawled over to him. She wasted no time with getting things started, putting his dick in her mouth and sucking it. Her skills with her mouth and throat were incredible, and while normally Aaron would’ve done something like put his hands on her head to attempt to help her, he had a feeling that just rolling with things and letting her set the pace was fine for now. She made sure to not leave his balls neglected, taking each of them in her mouth and popping them in and out, one after the other.

After Aaron suggested that she instead use her hands to play with his balls so as to not tire her mouth out, Danielle took them out of her mouth. Her hands felt amazing as she expertly massaged his balls. She then took half of his dick out of her mouth to use her hands on that too. She didn’t stop sucking the other half though, her tongue and lips kept sucking until Aaron finally climaxed in her mouth. She then took his whole cock into her mouth again, making sure to clean it off.

“Whoa! There’s like nothing there! How’d you do that?”

“Natural talent. Danielle said. She then stood up and got off the bed and pulled her pants down to her ankles. Only to pull them back up.

“Nice try. Now, we’re done here. Onto the next room with you.” She said, ushering him out as he redressed.

He went to the next room, realizing that it belonged to Este. He heard noise through the door, so decided to knock.

“Come in!” Este’s voice said. Aaron opened the door, and what he saw was weird. Namely, Este Haim was juggling coffee cups for no real reason.

“Am I interrupting something?” Aaron said.

“Not at all.” Este said as she put away the cups. She then locked the door before directing Aaron to get on the bed in the corner. Este then removed her top and pants as she walked closer to Aaron. She then put her breasts in his face and told him to suck them if he’d like. He couldn’t turn something like that down.

Este then undressed Aaron as he sucked her breasts. She then mounted him and started to ride him.

“Can I like touch you or something?” Aaron would’ve normally just started touching her, but knowing that she was the one in control, plus with there being several unspoken rules in place he figured it was best to ask first.

“Nope.” Este said as she began to touch her own breasts. She then out of nowhere pulled out a chessboard while still riding Aaron.

“Wanna play chess?” she asked. “I’ve got several other things we can do too if you don’t want to.”

“I guess so. What’s up with this though?” Aaron asked, clearly confused by whatever it was she was doing. He knew she was the weird one of the Haim sisters, but playing games while having sex, that was a new one.

“I always love to do something while I’m having sex. It’s fun.” Este said as she started to put her pieces into position.

As they continued to play chess, Este continued to ride Aaron, intent on getting herself off. “I Win!” she shouted as she climaxed and also knocked one of his pieces over at the same time.

“But we didn’t even finish playing.” He said as Este dismounted him.

“Oh you didn’t finish, but I did. And that’s what matters. Now, on you go. I’ve got stuff to do.” She said. While Aaron was a little upset about not being able to finish, he knew he shouldn’t stand around any longer.

He then moved to the next room, which would obviously be Alana’s. He entered and saw Alana, and what looked like a stripper pole in the middle of the room.

“Look who decided to show up.” Alana said. “Sit down and enjoy the show. No touching anything or anyone unless I tell you to. This includes yourself. Oh and first, drop your clothes in the corner right over there.” She commanded. Aaron did as instructed.

Alana began to dance. She was graceful yet seductive as she moved around the pole, showing her balancing abilities and flexibility. Aaron was entranced, especially when Alana decided it was time to remove her top and bra in one quick motion.

“No touching yet.” Alana said as she briefly moved closer to Aaron before hopping back onto the pole. After a bit more dancing on the pole, she moved off of it. She was nowhere near done yet though. She then moved back to Aaron, performing the most seductive walk possible. She then began to grind on him, the leather of her pants feeling amazing on his clearly hardening cock. She moved her breasts in his face just to tease him. She could feel his arms slightly moving, clearly wanting to reach out and touch her. A simple touch from her own hand made him put his arms back down.

“None of that.” She said, clearly enjoying teasing him. She then removed her pants and panties and began to masturbate while still grinding. She eventually climaxed.

“Do I get to cum too?” Aaron asked, still annoyed at the end of his encounter with Este earlier.

“Nope. The rule is once one of us cums, you’re out. Danielle is a bit different, be happy you got to get off once. Now, it’s onto the last of us. I hope you can handle her, most people can’t.” Alana said as both her and Aaron redressed.

Aaron saw Taylor standing outside the room, just browsing her phone. She was clearly unbothered by hearing one of her friends getting herself off only a few feet away.

“If you want me, you gotta catch me.” She said, taking off in another sprint towards her own dressing room. She was too damn fast. She just zipped through the whole place. They eventually made it to her dressing room after Aaron caught up with her.

“Nice place you got here.” He said, admiring the largeness of the room. ”How did you get something so large if you’re only a one time guest?” he asked.

“I should’ve added don’t ask unimportant questions to my rules list.” She said, although she clearly had a jokey tone to her voice, indicating that she wasn’t being a hundred percent serious. Aaron sat on the bed and undressed, waiting to see what Taylor would do. Taylor walked over to him and started to give him a hand job. Taylor Swift giving him a hand job was clearly too much for him, because he fell off the bed, getting knocked out in the process.

“Oh great. Really?” Taylor said, annoyed that this guy couldn’t even last more than about a minute at most with her. After muttering to herself about fans generally sucking when it came to sex, she decided to do what she’d normally do in a situation like this. She was so thankful she had friends around right now. She’d get off one way or another tonight.

The Haim sisters entered Taylor’s room and instantly undressed. “Did he seriously fail that quickly?” Alana asked.

“Sadly, yes. It was barely a minute. He had a nice cock too.” Taylor said, still annoyed at Aaron’s quick non-performance. She then decided that the Haim sisters would each give her an orgasm each, although they all had to be on different parts of her body at the same time. They got to work with removing her outfit, Danielle removing her crop-top while Alana removed her pants. Este was too busy looking around Taylor’s room, looking through her sex toy collection she’d brought with her. The other two eventually pulled her away from her staring, going back to Taylor who was eagerly waiting for them. It was decided that Este would take Taylor’s breasts, Alana would take her pussy and Daniele would ride her thighs.

“Wait, why does she not get to fuck you? She just gets to get off while we do all the work?” Alana said.

“She didn’t get off with limp dick over there.” Taylor said, pointing to Aaron, who she’d actually manage to redress. He was still knocked out. If the naked Haim sisters and an equally naked Taylor Swift couldn’t bring him back to consciousness, nothing would for a while.

Taylor got back on her bed, the Haim sisters taking their assigned positions on her body.  They’d practically do anything she asked them to do at this point, right up to calling her Mistress if she asked. Este’s mouth felt amazing on her breasts, just like the few other times the four of them fucked like this. Although it was hard to pay as much attention to Este’s breast sucking skills when below her, the comical image of Daniele attempting to ride Taylor’s thighs while Alana was eating her out although struggling to not touch Daniele was making her want to laugh.

“Comfortable down there? Taylor asked.

“I’m fine. Your thighs are just so amazing. I want to like sleep between them some day.” Daniele said, climaxing shortly after.

“Can you like move?” Alana said, clearly still uncomfortable with the fact her and Danielle were so close to each other and it was ruining the mood. Alana pushed Danielle over, making it easier for her to eat Taylor out.

After getting a few orgasms out of Taylor, Este and Alana got off of her and redressed along with Danielle. “How’s your mouth feel?” Taylor asked.

“My jaw hurts like a bitch. Thanks for that.” Este said.

“Couldn’t we have done this one at a time? Looking at both my sisters while trying to get off ruined the mood for me.” Danielle said.

“That would’ve been much harder and would’ve taken more time. I like to do things quickly. Speaking of quickly, first person that gets to my car first gets to fuck me in it!” Taylor said. She then took off running, the Haim sisters chasing after her while sometimes attempting to stop one another from catching up to Taylor first. They knew it was all in good fun, though.

Aaron hardly had many memories from after being knocked out, all he knew is that there was a note from Taylor saying he failed the final challenge and that retrying wasn’t an option. He didn’t think much of it, knowing you can’t win everything. He didn’t even win the tickets to the tour, after all.

The End

Author's Note: I thought having things slowly fall apart on the protagonist as the story went on was a funny idea.

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, Dexter07

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
Re: From Great To Could've Been Better
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023, 03:54:48 PM »
Definitely a funny little story, but one I appreciated.

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

Blocboy VC

Re: From Great To Could've Been Better
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2023, 10:57:01 PM »
Definitely a funny little story, but one I appreciated.
It was originally gonna be less funny, but my mind said "No, it's gonna be funnier and weirder" lol. I'm glad I did that.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA