Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Faceplant starring Olivia Rodrigo  (Read 4939 times)

MaxwellLord

• General Manager
  • Global Moderator
  • Picard in the streets, Kirk in the sheets
Faceplant starring Olivia Rodrigo
« on: May 24, 2023, 05:41:33 PM »
All of the following is complete and total fiction. Not a word of it occurred, nor would it.

Faceplant starring Olivia Rodrigo
by MaxwellLord
(MF, Oral, Cons)

Though she didn't have that much experience with drugs, to Olivia Rodrigo there was no greater high than being on stage. Her only other point of reference as far as substances went was weed, and though there were some wonderful strains out there being on stage, singing her songs to a roaring crowd was second to none. However, one thing came close, and that was being in the audience for one of her friends.

She didn't have many that fit the bill. She had some friends that were also famous that she'd seen perform on stage or in a film or TV show but the audience she was in was of a different type. She was sitting behind metal railings in a folding chair inside an indoor skate park. It wasn't the largest competition she'd been to; those were usually held in outdoor parks; but the excitement was still palpable in the crowd and it was an energy she was adding to.

In all the years she'd known Reilly Castle she couldn't remember a time when he wasn't taking her breath away doing something dangerous. Whether it be trying to do triple flips off of her couch when they were in grade school or when he discovered his true calling of skateboarding in middle school he always managed to make her jaw drop and heart stop. Part of her hated his daredevil antics, especially when he faceplanted and ate shit. She'd signed more than a few casts in their course of their friendship. However as the years went on and they both went pro in their chosen fields the heart stoppage was less from dread and more from sheer amazement from watching what he could do and how he went from being ecstatic he figured out how to do a kickflip and was now soaring through air and landing tricks she'd only seen in video games without a look of doubt in his eyes.

Still, there was just the faintest hint of fear in her heart when she saw Reilly fly through the air. Worry he'd miss the landing and break a bone or worse. Of course that rarely happened. Oh he'd miss on occasion, part of the job, but rarely anything more than a few bumps or bruises and a sprain at most. However, Olivia figured, if a person didn't get even a little bit worried at a friend soaring in the air and doing assorted stunts and possibly crashing hard to the ground then maybe they weren't your friend in the first place.

Mostly though, the singer would have to admit, it was pride and a bit of thrill she felt seeing him spin in the air, flip his board and grind on the railings. Reilly would describe himself as a vert skater but really, in Olivia's opinion, he could do it all. Maybe it was just a comfort thing, she didn't know for sure. All she knew was he was her friend and she loved watching him work, to support his endeavors. After all, he'd done the same in all the time they'd known each other. Even when she didn't have the time to see him during her performances, she knew he was there from text messages.

That's why she was in Irvine, after all. Not just to see and support her friend, but to spend the week with him and catch up, starting off by watching him give the proverbial middle finger to gravity on the half pipe. After that it was all chilling in and about his house, reconnecting after a wonderfully hectic few years for them both.

After all was said and done the competition itself was an exciting spectacle. Reilly didn't place, but he wasn't actually in the competition himself as much as doing an exhibition as a favor to the guy who owned the the park. At this point in his career he was on to bigger competitions with more exposure. Still, friends are friends.

Olivia waited outside for him as he took photos with fans and signed autographs. It was odd to be the one watching it instead of experience it, but a welcome change of pace for the songstress. Once the crowd finally started to thin he made his way over to Olivia who was leaning against the side of his pearlescent midnight blue van, a smirk on her face as he approached.

"Sorry about the delay," Reilly said. "I didn't think the crowd was going to be that big."

"Well, not to brag," Olivia said. "But I do have a=just a teensy weensy meensy bit of of experience with that." She brought up her hand, her index and thumb pinching the air while she comically scrunched her face to add a cute visual to her sarcastic response.

"Oh yeah, you're like a singer or something right?"

"Or something," she replied. "In addition, I'm also a friend who's still waiting for their hello hug."

"Oh yeah," he said before the two shared a friendly embrace. "Sorry about that. It was kind of hectic picking you up from the airport and heading right here."

"Yeah, I know. Plane delays suck but we got a whole week to just hang out so I think we can make up for that lost time. So, let's start out with dinner. Ideas?"

"In-N-Out," he replied before he paused with a sudden realization. "Wait, are you still just vegetarian or full on vegan."

"Just a a vegetarian and cheese is fine...if you can count what burger joints use as actual cheese, which probably makes an In-N-Out grilled cheese vegan safe as well. Add in some animal style fries and I'm a happy girl."

"Well, let's get to making you happy." The van behind her her honked, making Olivia jump a little as Reilly unlocked it. "Sorry about that." He moved past her to open the passenger door for her. Once he joined her, they were out of the parking lot.

"I'm a little shocked you actually have water in your pool," Olivia said. She and Reilly were sitting side by side, their feet dangling over the lip of his pool and under the cool water of it and each having a half-finished root beet float at their side.

"Why's that?"

"I just assumed you'd rather have it empty so you could practice in it."

"Nah. That skatepark we were just at? I have keys there so if I need to practice I can just do it there."

"Famous enough to get favors, are we?" Olivia asked in a joking tone.

"Oh I'm sure you of course have never indulged in such a thing," he replied in a similar tone.

"Moi? Of course not. I've never done anything like get an annual pass for both Disneyland and Disneyworld comped or accepted a gift bag at an wards show."

"An wards show? Well la-dee-da..." Reilly punctuated his reply by flipping invisible hair, getting a loud laugh from his Filipina companion. "In all honesty, it's not like the owners don't get anything out of it. I mean I'm no Nyjah Huston or anything but I have enough of a name where just me being there has their numbers up. It's like a symbiotic thing minus all the fangs and green drool."

"I'm not sure I get that reference but I'm just going to smile and nod so you don't have to try and explain it to you," Olivia said, followed bile a sarcastic smile and a bit of nodding.

"Probably a good call."

She reached out and gently grasped his hand. "I've really missed this," she said. "It's been a wild few years."

"Yeah, but the good kind of wild."

"I just wish we could have hung out more."

"I don't know, constant touring for you, competitions for me, a global pandemic, yadda yadda yadda missed connections are going to happen. I'm just glad I got the hook-up for free tickets to Billy Joel at MSG."

"Yeah, I guess I do kinda of kick ass," she jokingly said. "Still, I am really looking forward to this week. Just being LAZY. I love working and doing what I do but man I need a lazy week, Reilly. I'm fiending for it."

"Well, if you're looking for a town with nothing to do it doesn't get much better than Irvine," Reilly said. "Which means I'm doing my usual of sleeping until at least 10 in the morning."

"Oh GOD that sounds like heaven," Olivia said, her heart fluttering at the thought of staying in bed with no alarms blaring at her like a sonic sun. "Then laying out by the pool, and just doing nothing...perfection."

"So I'm guessing you don't me to give you a wake-up call if get up first."

"If you even dream that you better wake up and apologize...after I'm awake of course."

The morning went exactly as Olivia had hoped. She didn't wake up until 10:45, a treat she hadn't experienced in far too long. No alarms waking her up two hours for a meeting or to head to the studio or to audition or do any kind of function. A clean shot of sleep. After a quick brushing of her teeth the songstress stripped out of her night clothes; a pair of cotton panties and an oversized White Stripes concert shirt; and into a blue bikini. After quick trip down to Reilly's kitchen to grab a Gatorade she decided to lay out by the pool and catch some sun.

Reilly woke up shortly after, not as energetic as his guest but that was nothing new. He looked out the window when he was draining the lizard and got enough of a view to figure out the pool was where Olivia was going. He was still so groggy he didn't really compute anything but "Olivia" and "pool". Such mental arithmetic told him to put on a pair of swim trunks because after all, "pool".

Olivia was laying down on a pool, chair, fully reclined. Her long, dark hair was tied in a bun and her skin was glistening from the sunscreen she'd sprayed on. Her eyes were covered in her sunglasses and ears pre-occupied by the music being fed into them by her earpods. While she hadn't been there long she'd already lost track of anything except the the absolute pleasure of pure relaxation. This of course meant she didn't hear the glass door to the house open no the running patter of Reilly's feet as he ran up to and jumped over her, yelling "CANNON BALL!" before he crashed into the water, sending a huge splash up and out of the pool and directly on to his visiting friend, shocking her right out of her world.

"The fuck?!?" she said, pulling a pod out and tearing her sunglasses off to get an unobstructed view or the rippling blue chaos of the pool in front of her, laughing a little when she saw Reilly's head break through the surface.

"Oh I'm sorry," he sarcastically said. "Did the splash get you?"

"You could say that," Olivia said. "Of course you know this means war." Olivia got up from the chair and walked back the the glass door and then began her own run, finished with a leap into a cannonball, splashing into the pool right next to her host. She came back up for air, laughing as she said. "Gotcha!"

"I guess, but since I was already in the pool and soaking wet I'm afraid I'm going to have to check with the judges."

"Never going to give me a win, huh?"

"Well, when you earn it for sure. You know, like the Grammy wins, performing at MSG with Billy Joel, performing at the Rock And Roll Hall of Fame. All pretty well earned wins."

"Thank you," she said with a warm smile. She swam to the shallow end of the pool until her feet touched the ground walked the rest of the way to a series of steps on which she sat, Reilly in two and taking a seat beside her. "So, got any ideas for the rest of the day?"

"I was thinking of ordering in from a Thai place I know does vegetarian stuff and playing some Tony Hawk."

"Reilly, you're a pro now. You still play Tony Hawk?"

"Of course. It's the only way I do a 900 because I sure as shit aren't close in real life. Besides, how can I be expected to resist that call with the sweet media set-up I have?"

"Point taken. I mean I barely got a glance at it when i got in or when I got up but even in just a blur I figured you wallet must have taken a beating."

"A worthy one. You feeling hungry?"

"I could eat. You got a menu for this restaurant?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah, pinned to the fridge with a magnet. You go check it out, I'm going to do a few laps in here."

"That sounds a lot like working out to me."

"Liv, as hard as it may be to believe, even skateboarders need to stay in shape. So I swim and have a Bowflex."

"Dude nobody actually uses a Bowflex."

"I do."

"I'll take your word for it," she said, stepping out of the pool. Reilly couldn't help himself, getting a full view of Olivia's body, glistening from the pool. The rear view was nice as well as the front, her abs being what would have dropped his jaw the most had he not had amazing restraint. He'd be a fool to say she wasn't gorgeous. Hell, Olivia was scorching hot and he knew it full well. Her beauty was enough to make him appreciate that the effect of a pool on his lower extremities, otherwise known as the Costanza effect, was in full gear because  even under the water an erection would have been noticeable.

Olivia quickly toweled herself off a bit before stepping into the house. For the first time she really took notice of it and she had to say, she was impressed that even a burgeoning skateboarding career could pull this off. Then again, it wasn't like he was living too extravagantly. After all, Reilly didn't have a fancy car, he had a conversion van. A nice one, but it wasn't some kind of status symbol.

The fanciest thing she saw was his living and the gigantic, positively decadent looking couch he had in front of his monumental entertainment center. It wrapped around in a perfect half circle in front of a huge TV mounting on the wall. It was covered in what was sure to be luxuriously comfortable cushions and pillows. It was almost like the piece of furniture was made out of mint-marshmallows.

Before heading into the kitchen to examine the menu the songstress found herself wandering into what would pass for Reilly's office as it was just off of the living room. On the was were hung several skateboard decks, each with bright and colorful art, some of it bordering on the psychedelic. There was a desk too, meager. Not cheap or trashy, it just looked like it was there because it was expected. And of course, right as she entered and next to the window was the aforementioned Bowflex.

"Told you," said Reilly, coming up behind her and giving Olivia a bit of a startle. "If you want a guided tour just ask, Liv."

"Just kind of got distracted by the couch you clearly bought from some kind of royalty. The sheer potential comfort knocked me for a loop. Then the Bowflex confirmation just made me all kinds of woozy and here we are."

"Well then please, follow me to the kitchen so we can order and get some food in your system to restore your strength you frail, frail thing."

As Olivia followed him she took note of his body and it was like she was seeing it for the first time. Of  course, in a way she absolutely was. While it had obviously been like this she for the first time noticed her wasn't exactly the string bean she'd know for years. It was obvious of course with how he filled out his clothes but Reilly still preferred them loose and baggy. Without them she really got a look and she liked what she saw, and she liked it in a way she wasn't expecting when this little vacation had been planned. He wasn't ripped and that suited her fine. He was very fit however, the physicality of his career had clearly done his body good.

"Here we go," said Reilly after rifling through a kitchen junk drawer. He'd found the menu and handed it to Olivia. "Give it a look. I have that memorized so I know what I want. As soon as you have it we can DoorDash and wait."

After a quick scan Olivia's decision was made. "Panang Curry with Tofu and a side of steam veggies," she said, handing the menu back to him. "And make it snappy." She gave him a sly gin before gently slapping his chest as a bit of physical punctuation.

A few taps on Reilly's phone and twenty minutes later the pair was eating lunch on the carpeted floor in between the crescent couch.

"Someone felt like raiding the deep," Olivia said, referring to the crab fried rice and grilled squid he'd gotten.

"Got a craving for it from watching some old kaiju movie a few weeks ago. All it takes is one giant crab destroying a city and the cravings begin."

"Whatever floats your boat," she said, letting the nautical theme continue, there was another conversation path Olivia was contemplating taking however. "So, I have a question for you. A little personal but it's been bouncing around in my head since last night."

"Ah, a long marinating question," Reilly said with a sarcastic nod. "Proceed."

"Have you ever...well...indulged?"

"In what?"

"Well, you know," she said, looking for the proper words as she took a sip of tea. "I mean there were a lot of cute girls around you when you got out."

"Oh I don't play that game," Reilly assured her. "Too dicey."

"Seriously? Women throwing themselves at you and you never indulge?"

"Well, I need you to be clear on what your asking. Are you asking me if I've indulged in female fans or if in my position I've been in situations to fool around with someone I otherwise wouldn't."

"Isn't that the same?"

"Not quite."

"Well, what's the difference?" Olivia asked before taking another mouthful of curry-soaked tofu.

"Well, fans? Big damn no-no in my book. However, others I may meet in the process that aren't necessarily in that category? Different story."

"Damn Reilly do I have to knock the table over for you to spill the tea? Give a girl something definitive. Are we talking, you know, other famous people? Someone I know?"

"Oh I doubt that," he assured her.

"Only one way to find out."

"Okay," he said, blushing a bit. "Probably the one that was the most memorable because it was more of a weekend than a one night stand. And she's not a civilian but not exactly a big star, not traditionally."

"Okay, now how about the name."

"Well, I'll give you her professional name," He said. Reilly paused briefly before opening his mouth to give Olivia a name. "When she's working, the lady goes by the name Aidra Fox."

"Get. The fuck. Out." Olivia wasn't faking the surprise in her tone and on her face. "You fucked Aidra Fox????"

"Yeah. We were at some event, hit it off and we ended up in my hotel room...then hers...also, nice try burying the lede but how the hell do you know who Aidra Fox is?"

"Well...look, sometimes it gets lonely and boring on the road and wi-fi is every where. Besides, it's not like I'm getting any groupies."

"Really? Not a one?"

"Reilly this isn't the 70s and I'm not in Led Zeppelin. No mudshark story. You've seen my fanbase and there aren't really that many opportunities for that kind of action outside of my backing band and let me tell you, that would be a monumentally bad idea. Appealing, but still not something I'd do outside of my own mind. So I stick to the computer and, well..." Olivia held up her hand, chuckling a bit as she wiggled her fingers.

"Oh," he said, shifting a little as thought of Olivia pleasuring herself entered his head, wondering what her moans sounded like...and what she tasted like down there. Olivia took notice and a world of her own thoughts entered her head, and she wanted more fuel for the fire.

"How was she?" Olivia asked to get a surprised look from Reilly as soon as he wandered out of the erotic haze thoughts of his dinner partner had created not-so-inadvertently. "Aidra I mean. Is she, you know, like she is in the videos?"

"I mean a little, yeah. She was, um, intense but not stage intense. She was the real deal and-" he paused for a bit, feeling cotton-mouthed despite knowing his mouth was watering a bit as he looked Olivia over, getting lost in her eyes and body. "She was definitely like her videos in one way, being the queen of the last drop."

"Very descriptive," Oliva said.

"Sorry."

"Don't be." She smiled, lips parting to show her teeth as he cleared his throat. "She wanted to make sure she got everything she could...fuck that's hot. I love it when she does that."

"So...what do you like to watch Aidra do?" Reilly was somehow getting more lost while paying explicitly close attention to every word Olivia spoke. Suddenly as memories of Aidra flashed into his head, that wild weekend, he found Olivia taking her place. And as the Filipina got into more detail, all of Ms. Fox's details melted away.

"Anything really, but," Olivia paused to lick her lips. "I like seeing her with two or more guys. It's like she becomes an animal almost. And then when she does girl on girl...so sweet and sensual...I can't get enough."

"Sounds....sound accurate," Reilly said. Their bodies had started moving according to their desires, albeit slowly. They had moved their food to the side and gotten closer, mutual lust acting like gravity. "It's the same in person."

"Mmmmmm hmmm," Olivia responded, the hum on the verge of exploding into a yearning moan. "So, you stick to pornstars or do you have any other type on your radar?"

"I don't know Liv, is mine the only one going off right now?"

"Not at all." They moved closer. "In fact, it kind of makes me want to ask you another question. And that question is, well, you have any other types or are you strictly into the OnlyFans crowd?"

"Well, I think I'm starting to get a thing for musicians," he replied, swallowing a bit as he found himself closer to her than ever before, but still so achingly far away. "Especially with beautiful brown eyes, kissable lips, and to be blunt and amazing rack."

"Well, if we're going to be blunt," Olivia said before moving her lips to his, planting a blunt and sensual kiss on Reilly's lips. Olivia made the call to be even more blunt as her tongue slithered into Reilly's mouth, colliding and wrestling with his own within the confines of their conjoined mouths.

Taking a momentary break from each other's hungry mouths, the pair rose to their feet. Olivia took a few steps back, Reilly following her closely. When her calve hit the couch she stopped and pulled his face down to her for another kiss. This time though their tongues weren't the only parts of their bodies doing a bit of exploring. Her hands ran over his body, touching his skin just as he was doing with her, Reilly stopping at squeezing her supple ass. Olivia's hands stopped in a different area on him, sliding under the hem of his trunks to touch his hard cock and give it a soft squeeze.

Again the two displayed an amazing amount of restraint as they pulled apart. When Olivia began to remove her bikini top. Reilly stepped back just enough to take in the full exposure Olivia was providing as the bikini top fell to the floor.

"Holy shit," he said. Upon seeing those wonderful globes he couldn't contain those words. Of course Olivia wasn't phased. Rather, they made her smile. That grin grew wider when she noticed Reilly's hands approach her breasts, an action she was eager to encourage.

"Touch them," she said. "Touch me."

That was a request that Reilly was very eager to fulfill, but first it was time for a change of permission. He guided Olivia down on the couch, the beauty laying back into the cloud-like comfort of the cushions of his couch.

Reilly got on top of Olivia, tasting her lips once more. Both still had their bottoms on but Olivia could now feel his hardness against her thigh through the fabric of his trunks. She could also feel his hands on her body, caressing her from should to side with his lips on her and his tongue in her mouth.

Soon those same lips touched her neck, then her shoulder, the heat from the kisses sending shivers through her body. Reilly was moving down until he was at her breasts. Olivia felt the heat of his breath on her breasts, goose bumps joining the shivers. Then his hands made full contact, gently holding and squeezing them. A smile formed on her open lips as she sucked in air.

"Ooh mmmmm," said Olivia, writhing ever so slightly from the soft kisses to her tits. Soft, but also impactful. Lips and tongue all over them as Reilly tenderly massaged them. He was looking to savor it all, her touch, her scent, her taste;  he was burning this experience with Olivia into his brain.

The fire burned within the brunette songstress as well. Every kiss was being catalogued, every lick and tender caress filed away into the best parts of her mind. Of course, it was the anticipation was what was to come that began to build as Reilly's attention began to focus further down on Olivia's body.

He was kissing her tight tummy now, circling his tongue around her navel. The tender licks stopped and Reilly got to his feet. Olivia leaned up on her elbows and looked as he removed his swim trunks. Though she was a bit surprised to see he was ready to go but surprise gave way to longing at the side of his manhood. A perfectly shaped rocket ready to launch. She licked her lips and her legs seemed to spread of their own volition. However, the sense of surprise returned when Reilly went to his knees and hooked his fingers around her bikini bottoms before peeling them off her body.

"Oooh fuck," she she breathlessly as the first touch of his mouth to her pussy. She started to take deeper breaths the more Reilly went for it. Her toes curled, Olivia dragging her left foot up his back with his arm hooked around her thigh. Her right leg was splayed out lewdly on the couch, slithering serpentine while Reilly was paint brushing pleasure with his tongue.

Of course, the rest of her body was not being denied attention. His free hand glided up her body, over her stomach as it rose and fell and back to her bosom to get back to her globes. He tenderly squeezed the flesh in his hand like a stress ball except in only increased the stress of desire in the both.

Olivia gently moaned, "Reilly," when he began to roll her hard nipple between the tips of his middle finger and thumb before tugging ever so softly. Not too hard but just enough to send a flash of kaleidoscopic colors before her eyes. The songstress grabbed his hand and brought it to her plump lips and sucked on his fingers. Her tongue slithered and rolled over his index and middle fingers, giving Reilly a preview of what else her mouth could do beyond belt out pop hits and the sensation made his already hard rod twitch in anticipation for what Olivia had to offer.

His fingers slithered out of her mouth and down her body to work with his mouth. He pulled back a bit, his hot breath chillingly cool on her. The shivers were added to when her depths were plunged by his digits. Olivia knew Reilly had a tin ear and couldn't play music but the way his fingers worked her it was as if he was playing every instrument in an orchestra. Strings, brass, percussion; each creating a unique note of pleasure within her, causing her to moan and turn the sinful symphony into an orgasmic opera.

"R-reilly..." she mananged to get out. "Y-yess....mmmm...fuck fuck...keep...keep going..." She was writhing as she spoke, back arching as she hissed in deep breaths between clenched teeth. Hunger was overtaking her and no food would sate her. She was reaching new heights, soaring into a sky of pleasure. It was going to get better though, for Reilly' cock was aching for her. Olivia was about to receive a rocket ride.

Again his mouth left her pussy, giving each of her thighs a kissed before rising up to his knees, right at the perfect height for what the both wanted to come. Reilly ran his hand over her stomach to her chest and back again with his left hand while the right guided his manhood to the promised land.

Reilly's cock was ready to plunge into the warm, wet depths of Olivia's pussy. He looked to her, Olivia looking him in the eyes, a sly half-smile on her face as she spoke, "Come on, do it. Or does a girl need to be a pro to get your attention?"

"Oh you have my attention Liv," he replied, paint-brushing his cock head against her slit.

"Good...then give me more." Her words were followed by a moaning duet as his lust filled her. Slowly, inch by inch Reilly entered her, her voice cracking at the perfect fit and the Technicolor sensations firing off inside of her.

"Oh God Olivia," said Reilly, almost shaking from how good she felt on him. "Holy shit..."

"Don't stop," she said. The brunette bombshell noticed that Reilly's eyes were closed. Her current lover was focused on the feeling and she could tell just from how he was moving and breathing, slow and deep, he was savoring it and trying to stay in control. It was hot. They'd barely begun and already it felt like everything was turned up to eleven. Still, as far as Olivia was concerned things could go all the way to twelve.

"Open your eyes," she said. "Look at me Reilly...look at me while you fuck me...please...please..."

He did, and it nearly wrecked him. He'd known Olivia for so long and seen her make just about every expression on her beautiful face. Smiles, laughter, sadness and tears. Lust and desire though were a new treat for him and they suited her wonderfully, along with the moans as her filled her.

"Olivia!" he growled as he sped up. He gripped her thighs and pulled her closer to him. Her legs were against his chest now. Reilly held tight and began to speed his thrusts up, making Olivia call out his name with even more desirable desperation. The sounds and the view...Aidra Fox had nothing on Olivia.

"More...more!" she cried out. "Yes...so good...so fucking GOOD!!" With her cries of passion Reilly sped up, holding her legs tightly as the loud percussive sound of skin colliding filled the room alongside their lewd chorus of moans.

And the sounds were amazing, but there was so much more for Reilly to experience. The sight of Olivia moaning and writhing on the couch. The look of passion on her face. Eyes shutting and shooting wide open when he got so deep. Her hands roaming her body then reaching for the cushions above grasp on to. Watching her stomach rise and fall with her breaths, in perfect time and rhythm with his cock pistoning her pussy.

"Looks hot, huh?" asked Olivia. Reilly looked up and saw she had propped herself up on her elbows, getting her own view of the action. "Feels...mmmm...feels so much yummier. Nnng tell me how it feels...tell me how good I feel....baby....oh godddddd....."

"So...so fucking good," Reilly said before throwing his head back and groaning. Once he was able to pull forward again he began to kiss Olivia's calves, going from legs to leg as his thrusts got hard and faster. Olivia's moans became choppy. She reached for the couch cushion immediately above her and squeezed so tight she would have punctured the fabric if she had sharpened nails. Reilly's eyes went from that to the sight of her breasts rapidly bouncing with the rhythm. It was so much and damn near too much.

He began to slow his pace, pushing all the way inside her and holding for a bit before pulling slowly out of Olivia's hungry cunt before slowly pushing back in. Reilly let go of her right leg, letting it lewdly relax on the couch while he positioned the other one to wrap around his waist, a cue the Filipina starlet caught on to immediately. Now, with both hands free it was time to make even more contact with the living temptation of Olivia's body. His right hand quickly found a place to lay at her crotch, his thumb gently rubbing her clit while the other softly gripped her mid section.

Olivia's brown eyes fluttered. The slow, mindful thrusts Reilly was giving her now in conjunction with the gentle teasing of her clit was the perfect change of pace. For someone who'd claimed for as long as she knew him that he couldn't dance Reilly knew one hell of a lot about moving his body in the perfect rhythm in just the right way at just the right time.

"Ohhh that's so good," she cooed. "Just...like....that...mmmm..."

Reilly leaned over and grabbed Olivia by her hips before pulling her up. The pair kissed with a savagery that betrayed their current slower pace. The fierceness of it was enough to throw more kindling on the fire, Reilly speeding up as best he could from his position kneeling on the floor.

The kiss broke, Olivia biting his lower lip before completely pulling away. "Fuck...fuck me...fuck me harder...give it to me Reilly...fuck me!!"

"You really want get fucked Liv?" he asked, his punctuation mark being an especially hard and deep thrust that made her eyes roll back like a slot machine.

"Uuuh-huh," she said in a moan and adding in a nod with a quivering chin.

"Mmm fuck you got it." He pulled out of Olivia, which was her first surprise. The second thing he did elicited a startled yelp followed by a giggled when she figured out where he was going. She was flipped over on to her stomach on the couch then pulled up by her shoulders on all fours. She looked behind him, eyes filled with desire and smile on her face.

"FUCK!" she blurted out  as she shoved himself back into her. It was better than any seductive teasing thing she would have said otherwise. Once more he was deep within her tunnel of love, savoring the feeling. His hands were on her surprisingly perky peach, squeezing it before moving up her back and back down again, loving the feeling of her without just as much as within. However once his hands returned to Olivia's hips, he gripped them once more and  began to pull out. Olivia softly moaned, her head hung down with the faintest hint of a smile on the corners of her mouth.

Reilly had pulled almost all the way out, just the head in before suddenly thrusting all the way back in, grunting as his sword was once again sheathed and Olivia doing the same, gripping the sofa back hard.

"More," she said. "Give me that cock...fuck me. Oh my god give it to me!"

Once again he pulled out slow and rammed back in hard. Again and again, each time the the delay getting shorter and shorter until he was at full speed, giving Olivia's perfect pussy everything he had. Reilly wasn't just thrusting into her, he was pulling her onto him like he never even wanted to entertain the thought of leaving her pussy. And watching the rippling of her ass with every impact was very close to being as hypnotizing as watching her breasts bounce and jiggle was.

"FUCK!" grunted Olivia. Her breathing was ragged and heavy in the best way possible. Every exhale was a sound of satisfaction and every inhale was a lustful growl from her open mouth. Her body, much like Reilly's was dripping with sweat now as if they'd just stepped out from the pool again. And while she might have been content to have him completely steer the ship, Olivia wanted her turn at the stick.

She took her left hand from the back of the couch and slid it between her legs, bringing a laser focus to her clit.

"Yeah that's right Oliva,' Reilly said, giving her tight tush a light spank with enough force to echo with their moans. "Play with your pussy...play with that clit while I fuck you."

"Mmmm I can do you one better," the starlet taunted before backing it up, both figuratively and literally. Bracing against her right arm Olivia pushed back against Reilly began to work his cock like a master. Squeezing him, milking him and turning his brain into jelly that could only understand pleasure. His hands were off her body, hovering in the air and shaking as the pop starlet worked her pussy on him, grinding an twirling her hips, twerking on him and adding the spice of looking at him over her shoulder, sweaty strands of hair matted to her shoulder and her eyes radiating scalding heat.

"Livlivliv fuck fuck FUCK!" Reilly said.

"Yeah tell me how good this pussy  is," she said, the sexual animal becoming fully uncaged within her. She felt like the women the videos she'd watch at night on tour when there was nothing else to do, so dirty and yummy. And if she could see herself from Reilly's point of view she'd know she looked the part only infinitely hotter. "Tell...tell me you fucking need it..."

"So...so damn good," he said as he once more took hold of her body, this time by the shoulder. He thrust forward hard, Olivia moaning while biting on her lower lip. He pulled out and repeated the motion, again holding himself in for a few long seconds and them repeating it against with grunt.

Reilly's hands glided down the singer's slim body before wrapping around her waist and pulling her up to his chest. He pushed Olivia's sweat-soaked hair to the side, leaving her left shoulder bare. She turned her head to the side as he brought his lips to her ears. As he began to speak in searing whispers his hand slid down between her legs, his hand joining Olivia's at her clit.

"You need to do something for Olivia," he said, thrusting up into her and causing the songstress to gasp. "You want to hear it?"

"Yessss," she breathlessly hissed.

"You need to cum on my cock...you need to cum with me deep inside that perfect pussy." As he spoke Olivia nodded, moaned and shivered. Now her hand was working in perfect unison with Reilly on her clit, which made the integrity of her knees questionable as it combined with the sensational feeling of her cunt being filled by his skilled swordsmanship. "I want to you to feel even better than how you're making me feel...and you are making me feel so fucking good."

"Yesss...so good...gonna cum on your cock," Olivia said before kissing him, tongues rolling over each other like wrestling serpents. As it broke she licked at his tongue before giving him a sly-half smile. With that she was bent back over, back arched and holding on to the couch back once more.

Reilly kept his right hand with Olivia's at her clit and his left returned to her shoulder after a quick slap on her firm ass. The slow, hard and deep thrusts resumed to the delight of Olivia.

"Yes...fuckkk Reilly," She moaned. "Right there...so deep...so fucking good...make me cum...cum for you...oh baby fuck me!"

Her wish was Reilly's command. He began to speed up and Olivia began to push back. The percussive sound of colliding flesh mixed with their own vocals.

Olivia of course was on lead, crying out, "Reilly! More...make fucking cum...cum on that fucking cock!!" She moved and grooved her hips, working him just as as hard as he was working her. Bells and whistles and lights were going off in their heads and she couldn't contain herself. "So fucking close...so close on that fucking dick...FUCK!!!"

Of course, this being a big time duet, Reilly had his own vocals to provide. "That's Liv...oh my GOD you feel so good...make me feel it...I want to know how good you feel when you cum...how you sound...oh my god you're so...oh shit....so fucking good...nnnng shit!!"

"Yeayeayeayea," said Olivia in a paid fire chant. She felt it deep inside, almost like going up the first big dip of a rollercoaster, the thrusting of Reilly's cock making it a bumpy ride. She knew she was close...and then came that first dip and her jaw hung open, a silent moan of pure pleasure as all the right spots were being hit and the world was melting into multicolored speedlines. She was on the verge of cumming and the loop-to-loop of the coaster was well in sight.

"REILLY!!!!" she shouted in a tone usually saved for riling up her audience. "CUMMING!! FUCK YES DON'T STOP!!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!! CUMMING ON THAT COCK!!!!"

Olivia was being very truthful and Reilly could feel it on his sceptre. Her sopping pussy was constricting, convulsing and milking his pulsing and thrusting cock and it was quite a lot to handle. Every nerve, every bit of feeling on his cock was being overloaded with an intense pleasure he knew so well but was a total stranger too at the same time. Needless to say it made continuing to thrust a bit of an issue; he didn't want it to end but the road's end was more than in sight.

"Fuck...fuck Olivia," he said in a gasping, desperate tone. His grip on her shoulder got harder and his thrusts into paradise became quicker and more insistent.

"Mmmmmm yessss," the starlet said with a seductive laugh in her voice. "Keep going...tell you're gonna cum...let me know...I want ti so bad...every drop of you...all mine...ohhhh Reilly please give me your cum...."

"Now...oh god Olivia NOW!"

"Mouth!" she shouted and that was all the cue he needed. Reilly yanked his throbbing fuckstick out of Olivia while the sultry singer jumped from the couch to the floor and quickly got to her knees. without a word she sucked his cock into her mouth, savoring her own flavor while rapidly sucking him off to a mind-shattering finish.

"Fuck fuck fuck Liv you're gonna make me cum oh god yes yes yes!" he said, rambling and stumbling with his words as Olivia's skilled mouth absolutely wrecked him, not just with the physical contact.

"Gonna cum?" Olivia asked, taking a brief pause form her sucking and making her first a blur on his slick pole. "Mmm I bet you are...I felt it throb in my pussy...my mouth...now my hand." Her voice was dreamy and intoxicating, a flaming cocktail of viceful verbage. "And since I came on this wonderful dick of yours I want you to cum on my pretty face. Every drop...mmm cover me...I want that hot cum dripping off my face...make me your pornstar..."

If Reilly was capable of speech at the point he would have been cut off when Olivia returned her mouth to his cock, attempting to suck the life out of him. However, as he was past the poiunt of coherent sentences. Her tongue felt electric and his cock was a lightning rod, and soon it was going to be one strike too much before Reilly said the two words he was currently capable of.

"Gonna cum!!!" he yelled and with the speed of the pros they were both big fans of Olivia pulled off his cock and let him take aim.

"Yeah give it to me...every last stop," she pleaded with a grin. "All of it...good boy...cum for me..."

"Olivia!!!" Reilly managed to get out as the first volley launched out of the tip of cock like a cannonball.

"Yessss," Olivia said, smiling as the cum began to splat on her face. The first slapped against her forehead and streaked across her face diagonally and she reveled in it. "So fucking warm...more...give me more baby..."

And he did. More ropes of hot white jizz hit her face, a criss-cross mesh of molten white lust. Forehead, cheeks, across the bridge of her nose, one her outstretched pink tongue and dripping off her chin. And before the tap could even begin to run dry Olivia sealed her lips around his crown, letting him shoot the last few stream into her mouth before sucking every last drop from his cock.

When she was done she released him, Reilly's cock now flaccid and spent. Her host collapsed in an exhausted heap on the couch, leaning back and watching her start to clean the cum from her face with her fingers and tongue.

"So yummy," she said, sucking her fingers clean. "Best thing I've had all day." He was hypnotized as she cleaned and swallowed most of the mess he'd made then watched her nude form get on the couch next to him, resting her head on his shoulder and tracing her fingers around his chest.

"So," she said with a tone of playfulness. "What are the plans for the rest of the week?"

The following users thanked this post: Slyguy, MiamiLyfe, daxg2001, Blocboy VC, Dexter07, OsmarMorningstar, Sorale21

Blocboy VC

Re: Faceplant starring Olivia Rodrigo
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2023, 08:18:24 PM »
Great job.
Also that protagonist has such an awesome name too.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, OsmarMorningstar

OsmarMorningstar

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2023, 12:19:34 AM »
what a good story.

Thanks for doing one of Olivia, I hope you do more of her, because this one, was gold.

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Blocboy VC

Slyguy

• Global Moderator
  • What if I told you I'm a mastermind?
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 04:03:16 PM »
A hot story with a nice little setup!  Awesome as always!

The following users thanked this post: MaxwellLord, Blocboy VC, OsmarMorningstar

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA