Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Goddess In The Pool (Salma Hayek)  (Read 64749 times)

Cadeauxxx

Goddess In The Pool (Salma Hayek)
« on: July 18, 2023, 05:36:37 AM »
Goddess in The Pool
Starring: Salma Hayek

Themes: Romance, Cougar, Seduction, Dirty Talk

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional. This is fiction, it did NOT happen. Fantasy is legal. Please do not copy this story to any site without my permission.

This is a quick story I wrote last week inspired by her bikini video that blew up on Instagram.

London, England

Sunlight poured into the room from a large window, reflecting a rippling image onto the surface of a large body of water. Beneath the surface was a light green that could be seen elsewhere in the room. The waves were left undisturbed in silence. Reflections of Roman columns were visible on the other side, near the beige-colored steps leading into the pool. No ladder was necessary for the four steps to lead someone knee-deep into the water. Black marble stone lining separated the beige color with a square column in each corner. A large rectangular shape was the design of choice for a pool large enough to contain a party of people. Indoors and protected from the elements of Mother Nature, the pool only required regular maintenance. That was not a problem for the fifty-six year-old actress who owned this magnificent home.

Salma Hayek stood alone at the edge of the pool. Her hands rested on her curvy hips as her eyes studied the slow ripples of water moving across the surface. From where she stood, the reflection of plants and trees outside was visible from the exposed window. Gold earrings dangled from her ears, brushing against her shoulders. Her long brunette hair split down the middle. A touch of gray was visible among a few tiny hairs. Within the comfort of her home, Salma did not have to hide them. She was not on set for a movie. Her face was completely make-up-free, revealing her few wrinkles from age. A frilly-patterned bikini was her outfit of choice for today. Green, red, and gold were the colors among the patterns. Her legendary, busty breasts were barely contained inside the top tied behind her neck. The strings attached to her bottoms dangled from her hips as she kept her eyes focused on the water.

The inside pool was one of the few luxury features of the mansion that made this home worth purchasing. After years of living in Bel Air, Salma moved to London with her husband. The two had previously lived in his home country of France. Over the years, she preferred to live away from Hollywood. Life had proven to be quiet in this home. Few people in the entertainment industry seemed to know or care about this home in England. It was fair to separate work over a long distance. Salma could recall decades ago how the news of her Los Angeles home made it into gossip magazines and on websites. She liked to distance herself from the usual Hollywood insiders. Seventeen bedrooms were more than enough for a butler, bodyguards, and other potential guests. With her husband back in France on a business trip, Salma preferred the company of one of her male assistants.

Robert quietly began his journey from upstairs to go down to the swimming pool. Twenty-six years of age put the young man in a place to be told that he was 'old enough to be her son'. After earning a degree at Stanford in journalism, Robert found himself working under his uncle's hand at a PR firm. His family would have been happier if he had gone to law school instead of winding up somewhere in Hollywood. By the time they heard about his new celebrity employer, none of them could complain about his choice of career. It was by sheer chance that he found himself working for Salma Hayek. She called the office last summer, looking to hire a new writer to replace the previous one handling her social media. Robert was aware of the nepotism he benefited from due to his uncle's position. If not for him, he would have never been introduced to Salma Hayek.

Luck came with a price tag, so his uncle claimed. To work for Salma, Robert had to leave home and say goodbye to old friends. He joined a team of other assistants, security personnel, and two agents who all worked under her. Another man joked that they were the 'inner circle' behind the actress. The monthly pay was sufficient to the point that Robert saw the chance of retiring in his forties. He still had a long way to go from there, all while taking orders from a woman older than his mother. It was a strange feeling to be attracted to someone much older. Robert tried to fight the emotions, but it was a losing battle. In her presence, Salma was a humble woman. In many ways, she reminded him of his mother. Despite that, he understood the mythical aura that surrounded her name. Age was just a number when it came to a woman like her.

For millions of men across the globe, the world was introduced to Salma with her dance scene in the movie From Dusk Till Dawn. Almost thirty years after that moment, Salma's curvaceous figure still commanded attention from watchful eyes. A bold statement could be made that she looked better now in her fifties than she did back then. That was a belief Robert held dearly from his experience of being up close and personal with her. Eight months had passed since the day he signed his name on the dotted line of that contract. Through time, Robert had managed to develop a more personal relationship with Salma. There was the business side revolving around his work, and then there were the day-to-day activities wherever she resided. The only time he was not in her presence was when she left for a film project. Those jobs required different people from her inner circle.

None of them were here today, apart from her bodyguards upstairs. The mansion was quiet, with no one downstairs to hear the silence disturbed by Robert's footsteps. Beyond the foyer was a large room with rays of sunlight illuminating the white marble stone floor from both sides. His pale white skin was visible in this light, with no hair on his skinny chest. He stood tall in only a pair of blue swim shorts, revealing his slim figure. A trimmed black mustache was the only bit of facial hair he kept. Salma once complimented his choice of a groomed mustache to go with his blue eyes and blonde hair. Robert blushed when she told him that it gave him a more mature appearance of a young man. A compliment like that was enough to give him confidence in keeping the look. He tried not to feel nervous as he quietly entered the pool room. On first glance, Salma was not in the water.

"There you are."

Her voice called to him from across the pool. When Robert turned his head, he was greeted by the sight of her bikini-clad figure. He avoided the distraction of her breasts, gazing into her eyes as she moved her hands from her hips.

"I was beginning to think you wouldn't join me."

Salma's voice was strong in her sexy Mexican accent echoing throughout the large room. Her choice words were enough to keep the nervousness at bay as Robert found himself blushing.

"I didn't want to disappoint you."

She chuckled at his reply as she began to walk closer. With each step Salma took, her breasts bounced from within the bikini top she wore. Turning her back to him, Robert's eyes gazed down at her buttocks. While it was easy to focus on her cleavage, Salma had a booty that often went unnoticed. Until now, Robert had only seen her curves in tight jeans and other casual outfits. Salma stepped her left foot down into the water, splashing into the pool before she lowered the other foot. Robert stood there and watched as she began to climb deeper into the pool. The water went up to her knees by the time Salma had left the final step. She turned around, splashing more water around as she grinned at Robert.

"How cold is the water?"

"Why don't you get in here and find out yourself." 

He blushed. Salma knew how to tease him with the right choice of words. She took a few steps back, allowing the water to rise to her thighs. Her hands were submerged in the water until Salma pulled them up. She leaned forward and began to sway her fingertips across the surface, creating small waves as she splashed around in the water. The only thing preventing Robert by this point from joining her was to admire her beauty from the top step. Her breasts jiggled and bounced around inside the bra, all while she continued to splash water around.

"What are you waiting for? Come swim with me."

The tone of her voice sounded so playful, yet still with a commanding tone. Salma knew the desire this young man had for her. Robert had no intention of disappointing her as he tried to fight back those nervous feelings. On a day like this, he could not help but remember old days long gone from many summers ago. He hated July for the many memories of hot, sweaty nights back in his hometown. That was always the month when the heat became overwhelming in California. Those days were an afterthought now that he was in the company of this special woman. Robert finally began to climb down the steps and into the water. He felt the rush of cold chills extend from his ankles up to his calves. Salma stepped back and went deeper into the water, giggling at him.

"Is it too cold for you?"

"No! This feels great!"

White bubbles formed with the currents of splashing water that flowed from Salma. She pushed herself into deeper water, her feet no longer touching the floor. The water rose past her stomach, sitting beneath her large breasts that splashed across the surface. Robert kept his eyes focused on her as he noticed the new, shiny look given to her olive skin from being wet. He splashed around his waist as he ventured a few steps deeper into the water. The cold rush was beginning to feel normal by this point. Salma grinned, flashing her pearly white teeth at him as she spread her arms out from under the water. She began to sway left and right, causing a weak current of waves and splashing bubbles to ripple across the surface from within the pool.

This playfulness from Salma only encouraged Robert to follow her lead. He stretched his arms across the water surface, dipping them underneath and flailing left and right to send his own current of splashes towards her. She laughed and began to swim backward. Her arms remained underwater for a few brief seconds before surfacing. The ends of her long brunette hair became black once the water reached them. Robert closed his eyes when he felt a bit of water splash into his face. He kept them closed while raising his feet from the floor and floating forward. The water had risen to his neck for a few brief seconds, allowing him to feel the cold temperature around every part of his body except his head. When Robert opened his eyes, Salma was no longer in front of him. He turned his head to the left, then to the right, and finally noticed her from the corner of his eye.

"Looking for me?"

Salma had moved back to the steps, rising slightly out of the water. As soon as Robert turned around to see her, she twirled in the water. Several locks of her hair flew into her face as water splashed from her body towards him. Her boobs bounced across the surface of the water as she giggled at him.

"You're not scared to go underwater, are you?"

Robert shook his head at her question.

"No, but it's kinda hard for me to want to when I have you smiling at me like that."

His words caused her to raise an eyebrow at him. Despite the nervous feelings he had minutes earlier, Robert did not hesitate to flirt now. It came out of his mouth so naturally that he was unable to hold it back. For the past month, Salma had been turning up the heat by teasing him. She seemed to know the attraction he had for her. It was difficult to keep those emotions at bay, regardless of her age or the fact that she was his boss. This day in the pool had been prearranged by her. He could still remember the feeling of surprise she had given him yesterday evening when she told him that she wanted a private swim between the two of them alone. This was the kind of day spent up close and personal that resulted in something more than a friendship or work relationship.

"You have my attention now, Robert. I was hoping you would start talking to me like that. I've been looking for this."

The sound of her voice in that heavy accent almost melted Robert's heart. He could sit and listen to Salma talk for hours. She had a way of putting his mind at ease all from the tone of her voice alone. There was something about that accent that just turned him on, along with the sight of her voluptuous figure. Swimming closer, she splashed around until they were face-to-face. Robert broke eye contact to glance down at her cleavage underwater. The ripples and small white bubbles distorted the view into blurriness.

"See something you like, eh? I think you're distracted."

"It's hard not to be."

She flung her right hand, splashing water at his face. Robert blinked a few times, trying to hold back the grin on his face.

"I've caught you distracted by my boobs quite often."

"I'm guilty as charged."

Again, Salma splashed water in his face as he laughed.

"At least you're not denying it. I like an honest man."

"Yeah. I guess I can't hold it back, you know?"

Salma laughed at that response. She kicked her feet underwater, swimming close enough to him until their faces were merely inches away from one another. Salma pressed the palm of her left hand against his chest underwater. Her touch took him by surprise since he could not see her hand under the blurry ripple of waves. She grinned while caressing his skin with all five of her fingertips before pulling away.

"There is no lying in you, Robert. That is one of the things I like about you. I know I can depend on you when I need something done."

Their bodies rubbed against each other in the water. He could feel the fabric of her bra sliding against his chest. Salma threw her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer. His eyes glanced below to see the blurred image of her breasts under the water.

"I know young men like you are bursting with energy. Look at you. You can barely control yourself right now."

She laughed, teasing him with her voice. Robert knew there was truth to her words since he felt as if he were about to break out into a cold sweat. Giving in to her temptations, he leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers. Salma ran her wet hands to the back of his head, guiding him as their lips locked for a tender kiss. Robert closed his eyes and embraced this moment as he felt his lust for this woman beginning to overwhelm him. His cock stiffened, poking forward between her thighs in the water. He submerged his hands to finally touch her body as he caressed her thick curves. Salma moaned into his mouth, still busy kissing him. Her hands moved from the back of his head, splashing into the water as she gripped his shoulders. Robert moaned at the feeling of her fingernails digging into his skin.

As he kissed her, all the worries and stress on his mind washed away. The kiss was only the beginning of their romantic afternoon. Robert knew before he made the journey to the pool room that he would be witnessing a goddess in the pool. Now he was kissing her. Their lips were still locked as the water splashed around them. It was Salma who ended the kiss by pulling away from him. Their eyes locked on each other as Robert took a deep breath. Salma winked at him while her hands were busy underwater. The slight waves of water kept the surface blurry to prevent him from seeing whatever it was Salma was doing with her hands. A few seconds later, she raised her right hand to reveal that she had untied the bottom piece of her bikini.

"I don't have any need for this anymore."

The bottoms floated across the water surface as Salma slipped both hands behind her back. She flexed her elbows and revealed her shaved armpits. Robert knew what she was doing. Since she was getting naked in the pool, he felt the need to do the same. If only with her permission.

"Can I take my shorts off?"

Salma grinned.

"What do you think? I'm not your mother. Go ahead and take them off."

As she spoke, the strings tying her top came undone from behind her head. Robert closed his eyes as he slipped his hands down and began to tug his shorts down. The built-in mesh of the underwear inside the shorts caused a slight struggle. He kicked his legs out and abruptly went underwater to finally tug the shorts past his knees and ankles. Robert closed his eyes as his hearing was distorted momentarily. When he surfaced, he took a deep breath and saw Salma's bikini top floating across the surface. She smiled, flashing her full teeth at him.

"Is this what you really wanted to see?"

Paddling her hands through the water, Salma leaned up to splash her bare breasts at him. They shook, with bubbles of water forming around her. Robert's eyes became enlarged at the view of her legendary tits in all their glory. They plunged back into the water before he could truly admire the view. Salma moved closer to him, keeping her hands under the surface. Robert gasped in excitement when he felt her hand grab his cock underwater. Salma bit her lower lip, grinning at him as she twisted her cold fingers around his length.

"Ohhhhhh, I can feel how hard you are for me."

The tone of her voice was low, almost a whisper, but not enough to hide her lovely accent. Robert moaned before Salma pressed her lips to his for another kiss. Her hand pumped back and forth, stroking him underwater.

"Come with me. Let's get a little bit closer to the steps."

There was nothing to say in response. Robert knew they were about to engage in the act of lovemaking in the water. Salma had experience on her side and could easily guide him to whatever positions she had in mind. On the more shallow side of the pool, they were both able to press their feet onto the pool floor. Salma moved far enough that her breasts were no longer in the water. She grabbed Robert's wrists and guided his hands to feel her slick, wet tits. Her erect nipples pressed against his palms.

"Go ahead and squeeze them. I know you've been thinking about my breasts for a long time."

"They're so beautiful. They're even bigger than I imagined."

Salma moaned at the touch of his hands. She let go of his wrists, allowing Robert full access to squeeze and play with her breasts as he desired.

"Yes, they're much bigger than they were years ago."

Resting her right hand on the back of his head, Salma guided Robert's face between her boobs. His face rubbed between them until she pushed her hands on both sides of her tits and smothered him. He could feel her hardened nipples rubbing against his cheeks as he made an effort to grip her left boob and feed the nipple into his mouth. Salma made that difficult for him as she shook her tits in his face. He finally let go and stopped to allow those famous breasts to smack against his face.

"Mmmmmmm, this is just the beginning. I have much planned for us while we're still swimming."

Her voice caught his attention as Salma pulled away from him. Robert got to stand there and watch her breasts flop and bounce around as she took a few steps back in the water. Despite the few inches of difference in their height, he did not tower over her like some of her bodyguards did. The floor of the pool was slanted in a slope, giving Salma a slight higher ground.

"Are you ready for this?"

He nodded to answer her question. She focused her big, brown eyes on his face while stepping a bit closer. The water moved from her stomach, rising above her breasts as she rejoined him. Robert took one step closer and then felt Salma's fingertips rub against his sides. She pressed her wet tits against his chest and bit her lower lip.

"Go on. Find your way inside me. I know you can do it."

Easier said than done, Robert thought to himself. It was funny to think about her womanhood when he had yet to lay eyes on it. He moved closer to her and gripped his cock underwater, guiding it between her thighs. Salma kept her eyes focused on him as she slid her right hand further down the length.

"Here, I'll help you."

Robert closed his eyes and moaned at the touch of her hand. Salma rubbed his cock against her folds from underwater. There was no point in opening his eyes since he knew he would not be able to see this moment below the surface. As the seconds passed, Robert soon felt a warm, tight feeling. Salma untwisted her fingers from around his shaft as she leaned forward. His eyes opened wide at the feeling of his cock slipping inside her tight pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, man..." 

"It feels good to be inside me, huh?"

"Ohhhh, yes. Yes, it does."

This position in the water was somewhat awkward for him. In the past, Robert had engaged in passionate lust with an ex-girlfriend in the bedroom. He had not once thought of the possibilities for sex in a swimming pool.

"Just relax. As long as I show you what to do, you'll be just fine."

Her accent came out strong as Salma spoke calmly. She pressed her hands against his shoulders before leaning up. Robert moaned as he watched her big tits splash around before pressing against his chest. To complete this position, Salma wrapped her strong legs around his waist.

"Ohhhhh, man!" 

He cried at the feeling of his cock sinking deeper inside her. Salma exhaled as she began to rock herself on him. She rolled her hips in a slow pace under the water to drive his cock in and out of her womanhood.

"You like that? You like how it feels inside me?"

"Oh god, yes! Yes!!" 

His voice echoed loudly throughout the large room. Salma knew the answer to his question, but she wanted to hear his cries of pleasure anyway. Robert was just another young man she easily toyed with. Men like him had an easy set of buttons for her to press. She was in control and using the water to her advantage. Robert kept his feet on the floor, thrusting forward as he attempted to buck his hips. A few bubbles surfaced around Salma before Robert paddled his hands around the surface. Water splashed as a current of small waves pushed forward from both sides. Nothing else mattered to him right now beyond the heavenly feeling of being inside her. Kissing her was another sensational feeling that brought another level of pleasure.

Salma pressed the soles of her feet against his buttocks, still rocking herself forward and back at a slow pace. Robert did not interfere with her movements. She was in full control, and he knew it was best to let her guide the way. He moved his hands across the surface of the water, paddling backwards as Salma continued to rock back and forth. All that mattered at this point was keeping his cock inside her. His hands went back underwater to touch her hips. Salma moaned at the feeling of his palms caressing her smooth, beautiful skin. Robert closed his eyes, imagining the beauty of her vulva. It was so funny to him that, through all this pleasure, he had yet to witness it with his own eyes. The water splashed up to his neck as he began to lose control of his floating balance. In a panic, he stretched his arms out, and then he went underwater.

Bubbles surfaced quickly, as Salma was now floating freely. Robert felt his cock slide out of her pussy in a way that made him annoyed with himself. His eyes opened wide to a blurry vision and the stinging feel of chlorine burning his eyes. Her strong, muscular legs looked like columns to his mind. The ambient sounds of the pool room were muted while he was underwater. Kicking his legs out, Robert paddled his hands to finally bring his head up and surface. He squinted before re-opening his eyes and taking a deep breath. Salma grinned at him as she watched the young man catch his balance again in the water. He needed his cock to be inside of her once again to make his world right again. Salma flashed her teeth before curving her lips into a devious grin.

"You panicked and lost control."

"Yeah! I guess you can say I'm a bit lacking in experience, huh? I bet that's what you're thinking right now."

She giggled in response to him.

"You have much to learn."

Flashing his teeth in a smile, Robert nodded at her. Salma's heavy accent came alive as she spoke in a low, seductive voice.

"If you would just do as I say and follow me, I can take real good care of you. I know you've got the stamina to keep me up all night after this." 

His heartbeat raised when she winked to end her dirty speech. Salma knew he would not resist such temptations, especially not at this moment. Robert swallowed his breath and paddled his arms to swim closer. Ripples of water moved around them as Salma kicked her feet and raised her entire body to the surface of the water. She began flexing her legs and arms to float backwards, heading back to the entrance of the pool. Robert paddled his arms forward, following directly behind her. When she noticed his movement, she raised both legs up, bending her knees, and then bringing them down. This sent a heavy splash of water between her legs, falling onto his head.

"I need you, Salma."

"Do you need me or want me?"

"Need you! I need to be inside of you again!"

His voice echoed in the large room, prompting her to giggle at his desperation.

"No patience. You are hungry for me. I like that in a man."

After her words, Salma dipped her legs back into the water. She stood on her feet with the water directly beneath her breasts. The grin on her face was just enough to tease him with an invitation. Robert had to wonder if she was testing him to see if he would take control. Once his feet touched the floor of the pool, he pressed his body against hers as he wrapped his arms around her. Their lips met for another passionate kiss. Robert tightened his arms around her, not wanting to let go as their tongues danced. Salma moaned into his mouth before pulling away to break their lips apart. Water splashed around them as she quickly took a few steps back and turned around. Robert stood there and watched her swing that fine booty in his direction. He had witnessed her breasts without the top, and now he was getting the view of her mighty ass. The last thing he had yet to see was the place he wanted his cock.

"Show me how bad you need me!"

This time it was Salma's voice echoing in the distance. She pressed her wet hands outside the pool, drenching them in water drops as she spread her legs and bent over. Doggy style was her position of choice. Salma decided to test him. To see if he truly wanted her bad enough to continue this lustful day in the pool. She closed her eyes upon hearing his movement in the water with splashes all around. Robert's lower lip fell as he admired her thick booty. While so much attention went to her tits, he believed Salma had an amazing ass to go with it. All in all, she was the perfect package of a goddess. Gripping his cock, he stroked it a few times. His slick hand glided so easily across the wet length.

"I want you. I want you to take me right here, right now."

Was it impatience or desire? Or maybe even her testing him? Robert's heartbeat raised again at the sound of her lovely voice. He guided his cock between her legs, feeling the wet folds of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yes. Go on. You know what to do."

He cried out at that warm, familiar feeling of her pussy. Robert went slow, thrusting his cock inside her and then immediately bucking his hips. Salma gritted her teeth momentarily before exhaling a deep breath. She could feel his cock thrusting inside her at a slow pace so far. Robert placed his hands on her hips, caressing her skin. When he attempted to grip her, his fingers slid across her wet skin.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhh yes."

Robert felt rewarded with the sound of her moaning. He swallowed his breath as he tried to hold himself back from crying out. All he wanted to hear was that lovely voice in her sexy accent. As he continued to buck his hips, the sound of their bodies smacking together could be heard, along with water splashing. Her big breasts began to bounce and sway from underneath her.

"That's it, that's it! Ohhhhhhh, yes!!" 

Feeling brave, Robert was tempted to spank her ass. His eyes were locked below, watching as his cock disappeared and then reappeared with each thrust. He finally gave in to his desire and ran his right hand below her hips to squeeze one of her ass cheeks. Salma moaned. That was enough to make him rear his hand back and playfully spank that thick booty. She bit her lower lip, purring soft moans after he spanked her. Robert was expecting her to say something, but Salma only cried in pleasure.

"Talk to me, baby! Your voice is the sexiest thing I've ever heard! Tell me something, Salma! Tell me anything you'd like!"

Not much thought was put into his words. Robert simply blurted out anything in an attempt to get her talking to him. He spanked her ass again, this time hard enough that the smack echoed in the room. Salma gasped and began speaking.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes! Give it to me! I want it harder!"

She gritted her teeth, growling her moans. Salma was not done speaking yet.

"And FASTER!!" 

Raising her voice was more than enough to get her point across. Robert's wish was granted. The way Salma screamed at him, he followed her orders immediately. He gritted his teeth and groaned as he began to thrust harder and faster. The sound of their bodies smacking together became louder than the splashing of water. He noticed her great, big tits bouncing from underneath. Robert brought his hands beneath her and fondled her tits.

"YES!! YESSSSSS!! GIVE IT TO ME!! JUS' LIKE DAT!! MORE!! MOREEEEE!!" 

Her speech slurred slightly from the strength of her accent. Water splashed heavily around their legs as Robert continued to thrust his cock into her pussy. Over and over, his cock moved inside her with each and every passing second. His hands squeezed her breasts, caressing them as he felt her nipples poking into his palms.

"YESS!! YESSSSSSSSS!!" 

Nearly deafened by her screams, Robert closed his eyes for a brief moment. The water splashed with such force that trickles of water reached his thighs. He did not want to stop. Inch after inch of his hard cock was still driving in her pussy when he felt his body break out in cold sweats. At the rate he was currently going, it would only be seconds before he reached the point of no return. The last thing he wanted was for this pleasure to end, but he could not cum inside her. Not yet, at least. Grunting in frustration, he stepped back and quickly pulled his dick out of her. Salma gasped and flipped her dark hair to glance across her shoulder in reaction to this.

"I'm sorry, baby, but I don't want to cum yet. I can't do it right now, no way."

Salma did not speak as her eyes glared at him. The expression on her face was one of wonder and hunger. That look in her eye told him that she was not done. He had his turn in control, but from here on out, the goddess would be calling the shots. Robert had to think just how many men before him had pulled out of her tight pussy. He was afraid of losing strength if he were to cum this early. She slowly curved her lips into a grin, seemingly amused by his action.

"I can tell you're trying to hold yourself back. That's fine by me."

She stopped her feet in the water, splashing loudly. Robert stood there and watched Salma move to the steps. His eyes narrowed in on her thick ass, watching the cheeks bounce and sway together. She climbed two steps, moving almost entirely out of the water, before she turned around to face him. Finally, he had the chance to see her womanhood. A small strip of black hair was visible above her wet folds. Sparkles of wet spots on her skin gave her an almost angelic appearance. Salma glared at Robert before smirking. No words were spoken as she quietly sat down on the third star. Her feet disappeared in the water as Salma began to spread her legs, revealing her pussy to him. She raised her right hand and motioned with her index finger for him to come closer.

"You might not be ready to cum, but I know I am."

Her finger lowered, pointing down at the steps. That was how she told him where she wanted him in the water. Robert did not hesitate as he stepped closer and fell to his knees. The water rose up to his stomach as he moved forward. Salma spread her legs further, offering him a passage.

"Let's see how hard you can make me cum."

Closing his eyes, Robert inhaled the scent of her sweet lust. He planted his lips directly over the pink folds of her entrance and slithered his tongue inside her. Salma rested her elbows on the step above. Her eyes focused on his head, watching as he began to eat her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes..." 

That was all he needed to hear from her to know he was off to a good start. Eating pussy was not something Robert had much experience with. Only one girlfriend in his past had given him the chance to try this. Now he had his tongue embedded in the vulva of a legendary actress. His confidence was higher than at the beginning of the day. Those nervous tensions had long been washed away as he snaked his tongue in and out of her.

"Ohhhhhhh, that's it."

She whispered soft cries. Salma lowered her right hand and rested it atop his head. Robert felt her fingernails sliding through his slick, wet hair as he concentrated on pleasuring her. His tongue wiggled inside of her before pulling back. When he finally opened his eyes, he noticed her clitoral area above the vulva lips. The one thing he remembered from his first and only time eating pussy was how much his girlfriend enjoyed the touch of his fingers. He wanted to make Salma gasp, cry, and moan in that amazing voice of hers. His right hand fingers playfully pinched her clit.

"Ohhhhh! Yessssss!!" 

Her fingernails raked into his hair, as if to encourage him to keep going. Robert knew she wanted him to make her cum. This would be another first time experience for him today since he had never accomplished such a feat with his mouth. His tongue was still moving in and out of her pussy at a slow pace while his fingers rubbed at her clit. While his mouth was busy, he could feel the hardness of his cock underwater. For now, he was going to fight the urge to wank himself, all so he could concentrate on pleasuring her.

"Please don't stop. Whatever you do, just don't stop."

Salma sounded so desperate in her words. She got her point across by gripping his short, wet hair as best she could. Robert knew better than to stop at this point. He was not going to disappoint her, no matter what. Pushing his tongue further, he wiggled and shook it around. Salma exhaled, taking a deep breath before squealing loudly. Her right leg jerked, kicking her foot in the water to splash around. That told Robert she must have been close to her climax. Eager to taste her juices, he kept his mouth embedded on her vulva lips. Moving his tongue faster, Robert could feel Salma's hand gripping his hair tighter as she kept his head between her legs. No way was she going to allow him to stop with her climax drawing closer and closer with each second.

"OHHHHHHHH YES!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Her body tensed up, legs shaking in the water to make the sound of splashes. Robert felt his heartbeat elevate at the sound of the noises. He closed his eyes as he suddenly felt the sheer force of her gushing juices reach the back of his throat. Robert immediately gagged and coughed. Salma let go of his hair and moved her hand entirely. His tongue had slithered out of her pussy when he started coughing. He raised his head and felt her juices splatter onto his neck and chest. When he gazed up at her perfect body, Robert saw her big brown eyes gazing down at him. Salma fondled her own breasts, playing with them in a way that only teased him. She was slightly out of breath, but not fatigued after such a hard climax.

"Was I good, babe?"

"Asombroso..." 

She spoke a single word of Spanish in her low, seductive voice. Robert quirked his eyebrows up, puzzled at her speech. Salma swallowed her breath as she began to push her breasts together. His eyes dropped from her face to watch her breasts push together. Up and down, she moved the left boob after the right one. They were still wet enough to create a light smacking sound.

"You love my boobs, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"Yes, I do. Sometimes a woman just likes to hear a man say it."

"I love your boobs, Salma."

Grinning at him, she nodded.

"Buen chico, that's what I wanted to hear. Stand up for me."

More words in the Spanish language confused him. Robert did as she was told, rising from the water and standing on a lower step. Salma grinned as she focused her eyes on his hard cock. Just as it took him a long time to witness her pussy, this was the first time she had laid eyes upon his shaft. She did not say anything about the length or thickness. No words were needed for a moment like this, as she grinned at him.

"Bring dat over here."

Once again, her accent came out in full force to slightly slur her speech. Robert did not reply as he stepped forward. His right hand fingers gripped his shaft, holding it for her. He only let go after Salma moved her hands off her breasts. She grabbed hold with her right hand, twisting her fingers tightly around the base. Her big brown eyes gazed up at him as she began to jerk her hand back and forth. His cock was still soaking wet, causing her hand to glide across his length faster. Gritting her teeth, Salma knew just what expression to give him. She still had enough lustful hunger to unleash on this young man. Robert expected Salma to say something. She kept her eyes locked on his face, teeth still barred, as her hand stroked his cock back and forth. He swallowed his breath when he felt her hand begin to slow down. His heartbeat rose again upon knowing what was soon to come.

No words were needed for this moment as Salma parted her lips and kissed the head of his cock. She kissed it a second time, pulling her lips off to make an audible pop sound. Salma finally broke eye contact, only to gaze forward at the length and thickness of his pole. He swallowed his breath and watched as she opened her mouth and slid his shaft between her lips. 'Mmmmm', a muffled moan, was audible as Salma squeezed her lips around his cock. She kept her right fingers at the base, rubbing against his wet ball hair. Her eyes shifted back to his face as she began to take more of his cock between her lips. Robert took a deep breath as he gazed into the eyes of this wonderful goddess. He moaned at the sensational feeling of her lips and tongue working his cock. So far, Salma was taking her time savoring the taste of his cock.

Biting his lower lip, Robert braced himself for this moment. He hoped he could withstand the pleasure of what felt to be a sensual blowjob. Salma was only getting started with this slow pace. 'Mmmmmmm', she moaned muffled sounds again as she continued to bob her head up and down. Her right hand fingers unwrapped from around the base, allowing her more access to slide his cock further down her throat. Salma gazed up at him as she continued to bob her head up and down. She picked up her pace while moaning softly. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmm', the moans sent vibrations into him. The sounds of water splashing had now been replaced entirely by light sucking and slobbering noises. Salma broke eye contact again when she shut her lids and concentrated on bobbing her head up and down. Robert took a deep breath, trying his hardest not to blurt out any words or moan. All he wanted to hear were those sucking noises and her muffled moans with that sexy accent.

"Oh, god! That feels so good!"

Unable to hold himself back, he yelled loudly. His cries of pleasure echoed in the room, prompting Salma to open her eyes and gaze up at him. She pulled her lips back to the head of his dick and released it with a pop noise. She grinned at him while gripping his cock with her right hand.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes. I imagine that does feel good."

Salma smirked as she began to wank his cock back and forth with her hand. She pushed the head between her lips and pulled it out to make another popping sound. Her hand continued to jerk as she squeezed her fingers tightly around his pole and glared at him.

"Remember when you pulled out earlier?"

Her lips curled into a full grin, flashing her teeth. Salma continued to jerk his cock as she spoke again in a low voice.

"I take it you were saving it for someplace else."

Robert nodded. She began to giggle as her hand was still gliding across his dick.

"Don't worry. I'm gonna make you cum so hard. I will drain every last drop of cum from your balls. Just watch and see."

After finishing her dirty speech, Salma slid his cock back into her mouth. She unwrapped her fingers and began to aggressively bob her head up and down. The sucking sounds had become louder as she expertly devoured his cock by the inch.

"Oh my god!"

He cried out in pleasure upon feeling the full force of her lust. The slow and sensual side she previously showed had faded into deep hunger. Salma moaned a muffled sound, slobbering loudly as she continued to bob her head up and down. Her hands pushed over her breasts, playing with her nipples for a moment before moving to grip them. Robert gritted his teeth as his face scrunched up. He hoped he could last a bit longer before blowing his load. If Salma truly wanted him to cum now, she could make him. As he grunted, she slowed down. Salma slobbered loudly as she pushed his cock as far as it could go down her throat. The head touched the back of her throat, proving that she had deep-throat skills. After gagging, she withdrew his shaft from her lips and took a deep breath. Four strings of saliva dangled from her open lips back to his shiny, saliva-soaked cock.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes." 

She spoke softly, moaning to him as she pulled her breasts apart to offer a passage down the middle. Robert's eyes widened as he watched Salma shove those perfect tits around his cock. His cock disappeared in sight as she squeezed her boobs tightly around it, with only the head visible from above.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh, man! Oh my god, that feels amazing."

His words were spoken almost with a cry of pleasure. Salma smiled before replying.

"You love my boobs, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes. Yes, I do. I love your boobs, Salma. This feels so good!"

Flashing her teeth in a smile, Salma loved that expression of surprise and joy on his face. She knew that look all too well from years of experience. Robert did not begin thrusting, so she squeezed her wet tits tightly around his cock and began to work them. As she pumped her breasts down at a slow pace, the head of his shaft vanished between them, only to poke back up seconds later.

"This... this is something else. I don't know what to say, Salma. This feels so good."

"You don't have to say anything. If you want to say anything, just tell me again that you love my boobs."

"I think your tits were made for doing this."

That remark made her laugh as she continued to pump her tits up and down at a slow pace. Salma knew just how to work them to allow them both to enjoy this pleasure before he was ready to explode. She was in control and would decide when she was ready to receive his hot load. Salma broke eye contact to glance down and see the head of his cock pumping up. She spit on it.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhhhh yes. That feels so good."

Biting her lower lip, Salma purred soft moans. She continued to work her breasts up and down. Every inch of his shaft could be felt driving up and down, sharing this pleasure with him. Robert groaned as he bucked his hips. This sudden movement alerted Salma, and she immediately stopped pumping her tits. She knew he wanted to do the work now.

"There you go, mmmmmmm."

Raising her head, she purred another series of moans, biting her lower lip. Robert continued to thrust at a slow pace. Due to the wetness of her chest, he knew his cock could pump harder and faster between them without much effort. The feeling of her breasts was almost too much for him, but he was confident that he could last a bit longer.

"Your cock feels so good between my boobs. Mmmmm, I can feel it pumping up and down. There you go, up and down. Just like that, don't stop. Keep going up and down. Ohhhhhhh, yes."

Salma spoke in such a low voice with her sexy accent. Robert began to thrust faster. She adjusted her right hand over her breast, revealing her nipple between her index and middle fingers. Leaning her head down again, Salma parted her lips and stuck her tongue out. Each time the head poked forward, she flicked the tip with her tongue. That only made him begin thrusting faster in an attempt to push the head of his cock between her lips. Robert groaned as he achieved this. When the head of his pole slid out of her mouth, a popping sound was heard. Pop. Pop. Pop. The noises were driving him crazy, only to make him want to buck his hips even faster. Salma raised her head and glared into his eyes. She refused to glance away upon feeling inch after inch of his hard cock moving between her tits.

"Talk to me, Salma. I've gotta hear your voice!"

His face scrunched up, cock pumping so fast between her breasts that it produced a smacking sound. Salma kept her eyes locked on his. She knew from that look he had that the man would not last much longer.

"I want you to cum for me! Please cum for me!"

The last thing he expected to hear her say was the word please. Salma spoke so calmly and seductively while his cock was still pumping up and down between her tits. However she desired him to blow his load was lost on him. Robert did not want to stop this act now. He was determined to continue thrusting between her tits until he finally reached the point of no return. This wonderful feeling between her breasts was too good. Robert had no plans of pulling his cock out to unload. He wanted to feel the explosion right here, right between those fantastic tits. Gritting his teeth, Robert grunted loudly. He began to pant and cry out to her.

"I'm gonna cum for you, Salma! Ohhhhh god, YES!!" 

She closed her eyes and raised her head, knowing he wasn't going to pull his cock out from her tits. Since that was where he wanted to cum, Salma kept her breasts pushed together and her elbows still flexed out. She knew the young man was living out a fantasy, and she wanted to deliver the best finish of his life. Robert was still thrusting his cock forward when the eruption finally began. A powerful stream of cum shot upward, splattering onto her chin. Salma kept her head raised as she felt his cock slip between her boobs again. He cried out as a second string of cum landed on her neck.

"Oh god, Salma! Ohhhhhhh, god!!" 

Crying out in pleasure, his voice echoed in the distance. His shaft was halfway between her breasts as more cum leaked out. The passageway between her boobs became a semen-filled tunnel. Salma finally pulled her tits apart and grabbed his cock with her right hand. She wrapped her left forearm beneath her tits to hold them up. She wanted to make sure his warm seed was spread across her tits.

"That's it! Cum for me! Give me your cum!"

Salma bit her lower lip as she aimed his cock at her left boob and began to jack him off furiously. Robert cried out as another wad of cum spurted across her smooth skin.

"Mmmmmmm, look at that! A hot load!"

Aiming his cock at her other breast, Salma began to giggle as she felt another spurt of cum land on her skin. Robert noticed her licking her lips as she continued to jerk his cock to get out the final remainder of cum. A few more sticky droplets fell. Salma squeezed his shaft hard, pushing out one last drop from the head. She rubbed his cock against her breasts, smearing the cum as he panted and took deep breaths. He was exhausted after the goddess had successfully drained his balls of every drop of cum he had to offer. Salma licked her lips as she gazed up at Robert. She moved her hands away and shook her tits, allowing him to see them bounce around with his cum dripping. He sighed before speaking.

"I can't believe we just did this. I've never cum that hard before."

Still biting her lower lip, Salma quirked her eyebrows as she revealed the top row of her teeth. There was something about that look on her face that told Robert that this was only a taste of what was soon to come. It was hard to ignore the feeling that Salma would desire more from him in the future. Whether it would be tonight, tomorrow, or another day, her seduction was something he could not resist. She had already hinted about the possibilities that awaited them. After today, Robert would always think of Salma as more than just his boss. Perhaps in the near future he would confess his feelings that she was now his goddess.

THE END

Money

Re: Goddess In The Pool (Salma Hayek)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2023, 02:50:11 PM »
I believe we can all agree that it was a good idea for Salma to bring her floatation devices with her lol

Overall great story wondered what you were up to

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, HearszAM

Blocboy VC

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2023, 03:45:28 PM »
You know, it's stories like this that make me kinda jealous of your writing abilities and attention to detail. There's a reason you're one of my favorite writers here.

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx

Cptnstrwrs

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2023, 08:08:20 PM »
Poor Robert never knew what hit him, but something tells me he's going to be with nothing but big busty cougars going forward  ;D

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC

Calibur009

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2023, 08:41:47 PM »
This was great, Cade. Glad someone wrote a story about Salma wearing that bikini.

Cheogh

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2023, 08:18:53 AM »
This was a classic. A real slow burn that paid off. You saved the titfuck for the end and that really took me by surprise.

flawed_existence

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2023, 10:54:32 AM »
That video just screamed for a story from you and you delivered. You always do amazing work with Salma.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2023, 09:41:55 AM »
Thanks everyone, appreciate the kind words. I had not written Salma in over a year and when that video came out, I just couldn't help myself. I made gifs of it, and then saw other gifs constantly filling up my Tumblr feed for over a week. It was a reminder that I had to end the drought and write something new with her.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

VSM14

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2023, 01:59:24 AM »
Another fantastic story from you.

I love to see you writing more with the woman in control. In this case, Salma knew how to play him and lead the charge.

This story was a real slow burn. It started out calm and slowly built up the lust.

Deadshot

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2023, 07:23:11 AM »
Great work as always. It's always great to see a Salma Hayek story and I had a feeling you would write a story after she post herself in her bikini. Looking forward to more in the future.

BigTitsEnjoyer

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2023, 06:09:22 AM »
What an epic ending. So much build up to that titfuck and you delivered. This is one of your best Salma stories to date.

Nidhogg

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2023, 06:33:01 PM »
This is exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to quality celebrity fiction. You use currently released media as a springboard and tell the readers what "really" happened during those takes. It's perfect, because the photos Salma provided makes it easy to imagine this scenario as semi-plausible, precisely what some of the hottest celeb-stories are supposed to do.

I think what impresses me the most is that you can still create superb Salma-fiction after having based so many stories off her. It's the kind of dedication to a single celebrity I simply don't have, heh!

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, Blocboy VC, Sign54

Sign54

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2023, 04:29:09 PM »
This is exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to quality celebrity fiction. You use currently released media as a springboard and tell the readers what "really" happened during those takes. It's perfect, because the photos Salma provided makes it easy to imagine this scenario as semi-plausible, precisely what some of the hottest celeb-stories are supposed to do.

I think what impresses me the most is that you can still create superb Salma-fiction after having based so many stories off her. It's the kind of dedication to a single celebrity I simply don't have, heh!

You got the accent right. The accent is part of her charm.

Cadeauxxx

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2023, 03:33:51 AM »

Huge thanks for this comment. That's big praise coming from you, I truly appreciate it!

When that video came out, I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. It was screaming at me to write a new story with her. Salma is one of my favorites to write and she was long overdue something new.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Blocboy VC

thewildcard

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2023, 08:23:49 PM »
Hi Cade, I love your writing and felt inspired by you to begin my own work.
I wrote a story with Salma I just posted yesterday if you want to check it out. Hope you like it.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA