Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Ariana's Sextraterrestrial Encounter - Part 2 (An Ariana Richards story)  (Read 1099 times)

Cptnstrwrs

Ariana walks into the throne room of the Martian spaceship, lead by the Martian scientist Glorvax. As she looks around the huge open chamber Ariana still can't believe everything that's happened to her in the last few hours. She had been driving home from a party when she was abducted by aliens. The lead Martian scientist Glorvax explained to her that his people had genetically engineered human beings millions of years ago to essentially be sex slaves for the Martian people. After talking for awhile Ariana agreed to have sex with Glorvax. As they finished, Glorvax received an urgent message saying that he was to bring Ariana to the Queen immediately. The Martian security protocols stated that any human onboard must be wearing an obedience collar at all times, a tight metal collar that can be used to shock the wearer if they try to escape. Ariana had begrudgingly agreed to wear the collar as Glorvax walked her through the ship like a dog.

In the center on the large room was a three tiered platform with a large throne in the middle of the topmost platform. It's back was to Ariana and Glorvax, suggesting to her that the huge chair could rotate when needed. "Your Majesty, I've brought the human woman Ariana Richards as requested," Glorvax says, Ariana noticing a hint of nervousness in the Martian's voice. "Well done. Now leave us," a voice from the other side of the throne booms. "But...your Majesty...?" Glorvax stutters. "I said leave us. NOW!" The Queen shouts. Glorvax hurries out of the room, his gaze locked on Ariana the whole time. "Come closer Ariana," the Queen commands, the throne slowly rotating to face her. Ariana is blinded by a bright humanoid shaped light, sitting in the chair. "I'm sorry. One moment. I forget that humans cannot handle my true form. Let me switch to my human form, the one I've used while living on Earth for the last few decades," the Queen explains. As the light dims and the Queen's form becomes one of flesh and blood, Ariana's eyes go wide as the Queen finishes her transformation. Sitting on the throne wearing what's essentially a skimp silver bra and panties is...Lady Gaga? "I know what you're thinking, so let me explain," the Queen says.

"I'm what you would call a hybrid. The saying about men being from Mars and women being is Venus is essentially true. I am half Martian and half Venusian, the only one of my kind. My unique genetics allow me to change my form. For almost three decades I've been living on Earth, studying humans firsthand. My 'Lady Gaga' persona as I've been named grants me the attention and status someone of my position deserves," the Queen says, eyeing Ariana's nude form. "As I'm sure Glorvax explained to you, the Martians engineered your kind to be their love slaves. The people of Venus have an...alternative view of humanity. Rather than force ourselves on you humans, our psychic abilities lower your inhibitions, allowing you to willingly give yourselves sexually to someone of a genetically superior race like myself," Gaga explains. "So you're not going to mind control me into having sex with you?" Ariana asks, confused. "Not at all. Come and stare deep into my eyes and you'll realize that you want to have sex with me willingly," Gaga says with a smirk. Ariana approaches slowly, cautiously. She steps up onto the first platform, stopping once she steps up onto the second platform. Gaga waves at her, beckoning her to come even closer, Ariana complying.

As she stares deep into Lady Gaga's...or the Queen's eyes, Ariana, still struggling with the fact that they are one in the same, finds herself drawn to the pop star. She's mesmerized by Gaga's curves, unable to think of anything other than the woman sitting in front of her. "Don't be shy. I know what you want," Gaga says, a sly smile on her face. Leaning in Ariana meets Gaga's face halfway, the two women sharing a long, passionate kiss. She feels Gaga sliding her hand up the back of her neck, Ariana crying out as a sharp pinch hits her. "Ow! What did you do?" Ariana exclaims. "Just something to help you focus on the task at hand, namely pleasuring your Queen," Gaga says. "The pain you felt in the back of your neck was me activating one of the collar's other functions. If you want to get specific, I used it to temporarily shut off your ability to achieve orgasm. You'll still pleasure, and it will build up inside you. But anytime you would normally reach your climax I will psychically relieve you of the pleasure...unless you fulfill my sexual needs first of course," Gaga says.

Ariana can't believe what she's hearing. "Why me? Why choose me when you could have any other celebrity on the planet?" Ariana asks. "There is ONE main difference between you and the other female celebrities of your world. Unlike untalented, attractive women like the Kardashians, musicians like Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera, or hundreds of surgically enhanced actresses you choose to have sex because you truly enjoy it. You do not do it for the money, the fame or to further your career. No, deep down you have let others have their way with you in dozens of sexual encounters because of how it makes you feel and your desire to make others feel that pleasure with you," Gaga explains. "And now I want you to do that for me. Think of it this way, the quicker you pleasure me, the sooner we will return you back to your planet," Gaga says. She stands, sliding the silver panties off and down her legs. Kicking them aside, she reaches behind her back, undoing the silver bra, throwing it to the floor.

Once again Ariana can't take her eyes off the Queen as she walks back to her throne, now completely nude. Pushing a button on the arm of the throne, a small compartment opens, the Queen reaching inside. She motions to Ariana to join her, Ariana obeying. In each hand the Queen is holding a small, circular piece of metal. She leans in towards Ariana, the blonde drawn towards her as well. They kiss several times, each one harder and more passionate than the previous one. Ariana can feel her nipples stiffen as they make out, hoping the Queen hasn't noticed. Suddenly she feels a cold sensation on her nipples, followed immediately by a pinching sensation. She pulls away from the Queen, looking down at her own chest, shocked to find the two metal rings have shrunk in size, each one tightly squeezing her nipples. "How do you like the Venusian nipple clamps? They feel strange at first but you'll grow to love them," Gaga laughs.

Gaga sits on the throne, spreading her legs wide open as she puts a foot up on either of the armrests on the throne. "I think you know what you need to do, or should I say what you WANT to do?" Gaga laughs as she uses one hand to spread her pussy lips, the other to stroke her clit. The sight turns Ariana on, the blonde quickly closing the distance between them. Kneeling down she buries her face between Gaga's legs and begins to eat her pussy. "Mmm! That feels amazing! Don't stop!" Gaga commands her. Ariana does her best to get her tongue into every nook and cranny, hoping to bring the Queen to orgasm as quickly as she can. "That's right. Be a good little human whore! Eat the Venusian vagina as quickly as you can," Gaga growls, pulling Ariana's head closer to her. "Don't miss a spot. I know you haven't been with many females before but that's no excuse. All those men, especially those big black ones, must have surely shown you some techniques you can imitate" Gaga says. Ariana speeds up, her tongue whipping across Gaga's most sensitive areas with pinpoint precision. "Ugh! There you go! Just like that!" Gaga moans.

The Queen lets Ariana continue to eat her out for several minutes, moaning and groaning her approval of Ariana's technique. "Stop! Stop right now! Get up!" Gaga shouts. Ariana frantically scrambles to her feet. "I'm sorry your Majesty. I thought you were enjoying it," Ariana says. "I was. But you see the thing is, even though I'm Queen I don't always want to have things handed to me. Sometimes a Queen has to take what she wants," she says, Ariana giving her a confused look. "Lie down! On your back! NOW!" Gaga barks, Ariana quickly obeying. "When you really think about it, I'm not just Queen of the Martians. I'm also Queen of Earth since the Martians created humans and then I became the Queen of the Martians. So I guess you could say I own you," Gaga says, sneering down at Ariana as she crouches over the blonde. "I could just have let you eat me out until I climaxed but like I just said, sometimes a Queen needs to take what she wants," Gaga laughs as she sits on Ariana's face. She once again starts licking and nibbling at Gaga's clit and pussy, hoping to get the Queen to climax before she's smothered to death. "You know, you're one of the few lucky ones. Some would say it's a honor to have someone as important as me sitting on their face. Keep that in mind, my little pussy hungry human whore," Gaga laughs.

Gaga grinds her pussy against Ariana's face for what feels like a small eternity, smearing her juices all over Ariana's face. Just when Ariana thinks she's about to pass out Gaga stands up and gets off of Ariana. "I think you've had enough for now. Besides I have something else planned for you anyway," Gaga laughs. She walks to the throne, pressing a button on the arm of the chair. Reaching into a small compartment she pulls out a foot long metal rod. "Let's see if you can handle a Venusian Vibrator. It's not that much different than your Earth vibrators. We both put one end of it inside us, then turn it on. The big difference, however, is that this one is specially designed so that any pleasure you feel will be doubled for me. So I hope you enjoy yourself. If you're a good girl maybe I'll give you back the ability to orgasm," Gaga says, giving her an evil laugh. She sits on the floor, Ariana following her lead. Gaga hits a button on the sex toy, the vibrator humming to life. Ariana watches as Gaga slides one end between her legs. "And now it's your turn," Gaga says, pointing to the other end. Ariana opens her legs, inching herself closer to Gaga. They slide closer together, the other end easily slipping into Ariana.

Almost immediately Ariana can tell this is no normal sex toy. Sure, it's vibrating inside her, stimulating her sexually but there's something else she's feeling as well. She feels...incomplete, unsatisfied, more than she's ever been before. She's not sure if it's because her pleasure is being psychically transferred to Gaga, or if it's because she's physically unable to orgasm, or some mix of the two. As the two of them slide their bodies up and down on the long metal rod between them, Ariana feels the pleasure build inside her...then nothing at all. Over and over again it happens. Just a foot from her however, it's a completely different story. "Ugghhhh! Aggghhhh! Fuck yeah! That feels so damn good! Help your Queen cum!" Gaga moans, her body writhing in pleasure. "I'm so close Ariana! Do you know how long it's been since an Earthling has made me cum? Do it and I'll reward you with something you'll never forget," Gaga groans. Ariana once again feels complied to obey. She impales herself over and over on the extraterrestrial sex toy between her legs as hard as she can, as many times as she can, determined to get the Queen off.

The two women continue scissoring, the Venusian sex toy buried between their legs, moaning and groaning as each woman tries to work  the metal cylinder deeper inside them. Just as Ariana thinks she can't last much longer Gaga lets out a loud shriek. "Ugghhhhh! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! It feels so good!" Gaga screams, her body trembling violently as she climaxes. Ariana watches in amazement as Gaga writhes in pleasure, squeezing her tits as she cums in front of Ariana. Collapsing onto her back breathing heavily, Gaga reaches between their legs, pulling the sex toy out of Ariana's pussy, then her own. She forces herself to sit up, holding the sex toy in front of her, pointing the end that was inside her towards Ariana, an expectant look on her face. Understanding what the Queen is requesting of her, Ariana leans forward, mouth wide open. Gaga slides the sex toy into Ariana's mouth, the blonde sucking the Queen's juices off of the toy while the Queen does the same with the end that was inside Ariana. Gaga sets the now clean toy aside as she leans in, kissing Ariana hard. They kiss several times before the Queen pulls away. She gets up, walking over to the throne. Sitting down on the throne Gaga gives Ariana a big smile.

"It's been a long time since anyone has made me feel like that, especially an Earthling. You've done your Queen a great service and I think you deserve an equally great reward," Gaga says, motioning Ariana over to her. Stopping in front of the throne Ariana kneels down in front of the Queen. "I think we're past all that but I appreciate the gesture," Gaga laughs as she reaches behind Ariana's neck again. Ariana feels the sharp pinch in the back of her neck again. "I've just restored your ability to orgasm, but I should warn you that you'll be even more sensitive to sexual pleasure for the next few hours. An unexpected side effect of the slave collars," Gaga says with a shrug. "And now for your reward...GUARDS!" Gaga shouts. Ariana's eyes go wide as six naked, muscular Martian males come into the room, stopping just before the lower platform. "Don't be nervous. The guards aren't here to hurt you or take you away. THEY'RE your reward. Normally they serve as my most loyal bodyguards but tonight...Tonight they will do whatever you ask to YOUR body," Gaga explains with a smirk. "You can take them one at a time if you wish, all at once, or anything in between. The choice is yours, but they cannot leave until each one of them has pleasured you to climax," Gaga says giving Ariana a sly grin.

While she's used to fucking multiple men at the same time, Ariana's worried about how long she can last. The fact that she'll be even more sensitive to pleasure doesn't help things either. Deep down she knows she'll regret it if she lets this opportunity pass her by. "Alright guys. Gather round," Ariana says. The guards walk towards her, their double dicks sliding out as they form a circle around her. Unsure where to start, Ariana just picks a dick and starts sucking on it while she grabs a cock in either hand, jerking it off. She's like the wind, moving from cock to cock, jerking and sucking, not sure which guard she's dealing with as she moves from Martian to Martian. The constant groans of pleasure let her know that the guards approve of her technique. Ariana continues her blow bang for another few minutes before deciding that it's time to move on to the more enjoyable part of the evening. "All right. Who's going first?" Ariana says, grinning at the guards.

Five of the guards take a step back, leaving one standing near Ariana. "Lucky you. Don't disappoint me," Ariana laughs, giving him a seductive grin as she lays down on her back, opening her legs slowly. The guard approaches, holding one of cocks in either hand. Kneeling in front of Ariana, he positions a cock up to each of her holes and pushes himself inside her. He begins moving his hips back and forth, pumping Ariana's holes as the Queen watches from the throne, rubbing her clit. "Ugh! Aggghhhh! I love Martian Missionary position," Ariana groans as the guard goes to town on her. He leans forward, pinning her to the floor as he speeds up, that all too familiar sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the room as their bodies collide. "Oh yeah! Just like that! Don't stop!" Ariana cries out. She realizes that Gaga wasn't kidding about her being more sensitive to pleasure as less than five minutes into their fuck fest Ariana feels like she's about to explode. To her surprise it's her partner who blows first, his quivering cocks letting her know he's about to fill both her holes. With a loud grunt he cums, pumping her full of his Martian load. It takes him a full minute to finish cumming, pulling out of her immediately as the next guard approaches to take his spot.

Ariana gives the guard a sly smile as he approaches her. She rolls onto her stomach, then lifts herself onto her hands and knees facing the Queen. Looking over her shoulder, she frowns at the guard. "What are you waiting for, an invitation?" Ariana asks with a grin. She feels the twin cocks press against her holes and she braces herself. Unlike the previous guard who entered her with one good thrust, this guard slowly pushes into her, letting Ariana feel every inch of his dual cocks as he takes her from behind. "Ugh! That's right. Go nice and slow! I want to enjoy every second, every inch of those big green cocks!" Ariana groans as Gaga begins rubbing her clit as fast as she can. "You like watching your human whores get fucked stupid by big Martian cocks?" Ariana growls seductively at Gaga. The only answer Ariana gets is a loud moan of pleasure as the Queen continues rubbing herself furiously. "Oh fuck baby! You're so deep! Please go slow. I want this to last awhile," Ariana moans.

She reaches back, grabbing the guard's wrists, moving the Martian's hands from her hips to her tits. He understands, cupping Ariana's tits and squeezing them as he fucks her. "That's right baby! Manhandle those tits while you pound my tight little pussy!" Ariana growls. The guard speeds up, thrusting faster and harder as he fucks Ariana from behind. She's not sure if the guard's sudden intensity was because her seductive tone or having a pair of Earth breasts in his hands, but Ariana could care less either way. "Don't go easy on me! I like rough! The rougher the better! Smack my ass or pull my hair! It doesn't matter to me," Ariana groans. The guard surprises her, yanking hard on her hair with one hand while giving her ass a hard slap with the either. "Both? You're my kind of man," Ariana laughs. Her laughter ends abruptly, her partner's huge green cock hitting the inside of her pussy in just the right spot. She climaxes instantly, letting out a loud cry. "Ugggghhhh! I'm cumming! Don't you stop though baby! I want you to cum inside me like your friend!" Ariana wails. Her pleas seem to work, the guard letting out a long, loan groan as he tenses up, then sprays both his Martian loads into her tight Earth holes. Finishing quicker than the first guard, he pulls out of Ariana, the blonde still on all fours, still cumming hard.

"Well that was rude. You couldn't wait to pull out once I was done cumming?" Ariana laughs, giving the guard a pouting looking. "I guess I'll have to make sure that doesn't happen again," she says, waving the next guard over. "Lie down," Ariana says, the guard dropping to the ground. Swinging a leg over the guard's body Ariana lowers herself onto him, letting out a groan as his cocks enter her holes. "Aggh! I'm leaking," Ariana groans, cum from both of the first two guards oozing out of her and down the guard's cocks. She begins rocking her hips, sliding further down the dual dicks as she fucks the guard in the cowgirl position. "Ugghh! Ngghh! I bet your friends will be so jealous when you tell them you got fucked by an Earth girl," Ariana purrs, grinning down at the guard beneath her as she rides him slowly.

"You know you're the first Earth female he's ever been with?" Gaga laughs from her throne. "Well in that case, I'm going to make sure you never forget the experience!" Ariana exclaims. Putting her hands on the guard's muscular chest for support, Ariana speeds up, flying up and down the length of his cock as hard and fast as humanly possible. "Ugh! Oh God! Oh fuck that feels sooooo good!" Ariana moans, riding the Martian's two cocks. "Ngghh! Ugghhh! It does feel extremely good!" The Martian beneath her groans. Normally she'd make some smart ass comment about the Martian's inability to dirty talk, but seeing as how she's just taken the virginity of several Martians Ariana decides to let it go. She rides him harder and harder, faster and faster, until she feels him tense up beneath, Ariana knowing exactly what's about to happen. "Don't fight it baby! Cum inside me! Fill me with more of that Martian cum!" Ariana growls. She gets her wish, the guard cumming hard, his cock pumping her full of his load, the sensation reminding Ariana of two geysers exploding inside both her holes at the same time. "Oh fuck! There's so much of it inside me! It's so warm!" Ariana whines as her Martian lover finally finishes cumming. She stands up slowly, twin trails of Martian cum running down her inner thighs as she slides off the twin Martian cocks.

"Oh my! You're such a mess and you're only halfway through!" Gaga laughs. The third guard scrambles to his feet, quickly getting out of the way so the next guard can take his place. The new guard lies down on the floor, almost in the exact place the last guard had been lying. Ariana goes to straddle him like the last guard when Gaga stops her. "No, turn around first. I want to see the look on your face as she fuck him," Gaga says, that sly grin returning to her face. Ariana obeys, turning around before lowering herself onto the guard. His upper cock presses against her asshole as the second, lower cock brushes up against her pussy. Forcing herself downward, Ariana lets out a grunt as the two cocks slide into both her holes simultaneously. She slides down as far as she can, surprised to find that she's able to fit both cocks fully inside her holes.

For the first time since the guards arrived Ariana begins to feel exhausted, not surprising considering all the sex she's had today. She decides to go fast and hard, determined to end things quickly. "Ugh! Nngghhhh! Why do all these Martian cocks feel so fucking good inside me?" Ariana whines, bouncing up and down on the guard's cocks. "Maybe it's because you're a dirty little Earth slut," Gaga laughs from her throne, Ariana flashing her an angry look. "Oh don't look at me like that! I'm not the one with their legs spread wide, two big Martian cocks buried between them. I'm surprised you're still conscious after all sex you've had today," Gaga replies. She gets off the throne, walking towards Ariana. Putting one hand on Ariana's clit and one on her own Gaga begins rubbing both their clits fast and furious. "Cum for me! Cum all over those Martian cocks for your Queen!" Gaga purrs in Ariana's ear. The combination of two cocks inside her and Gaga's clit rubbing prove too much, Ariana cumming yet again with a loud cry. "Oh fuck! It feels so good! I can't stop cumming on these Martian cocks!" Ariana wails, her body shaking hard. It's more than the guard beneath can take as well, his cocks trembling as they shoot their loads into the exhausted Ariana's holes.

Gaga laughs as she helps Ariana up and off the cocks, more cum running down Ariana's legs. To Ariana's surprise the last two guards approach at the same time. "I don't think you can take much more so I have something special planned to end things," Gaga says with a grin. The guards sandwich Ariana between them, one facing her with the other standing behind her. Ariana lets out a yelp as she floats a few feet off the ground, her legs slowly spreading open, no doubt from Gaga's psychic abilities. The guards position their cocks as she's slowly lowered back down, two cocks rubbing against her pussy as the other two poke her asshole. Despite feeling four cocks on her holes, Ariana's exhaustion prevents her from realizing what's about to happen until it's too late. With a painful pinch, all four cocks enter her, two in her pussy and the other two in her asshole. It's unlike anything she's ever experienced before, overwhelming her with pleasure.

She doesn't even notice she's crying until the tears of joy are running down her cheeks. "Ooohhh God! Oh Fuck! Uggghhhh! They're so deep and it feels so good! I can't believe I have four big Martian cocks in my holes!" Ariana sobs happily, the two guards lifting her up and down on their cocks. The pleasure she's feeling is overwhelming, Ariana going limp between her two Martian lovers. Her vision blurs and her head is ringing as her love holes are pounding over and over again. "That's right! Stretch my tight little holes! I can take it!" Ariana babbles incoherently as she tossed around like a rag doll. Suddenly she feels like she's been struck by lightning, a tingling sensation washing over her, snapping Ariana out of her daze. "Oh shit! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming all over four hard Martian dicks!" Ariana wails. Her body flails wildly as she climaxes, her two partners ignoring her screams of pleasure as they speed up their thrusts. She braces herself as she feels the four cocks inside her tensing up.

The feeling is almost indescribable, four alien cocks spraying their thick, sticky Martian loads into the exhausted Earth woman. "Ugghhhh! There's so much of it! I've never felt this full before!" Ariana groans, excess cum leaking from both her holes, the warm fluid running down her legs. The last few spasms die down, the cocks inside Ariana finally drained, and the guards lift her up and off of their cocks. They're about to set her down on the floor when Gaga makes a motion with her hand, Ariana levitating over to the alien queen. "Once again I'm impressed by your performance. Most human women lack the stamina, the endurance to take that many Martian cocks without passing out," Gaga says with a grin. She leans in, kissing Ariana hard on the lips. "Now, however, we must return you to Earth. Normally we would erase your memories of these events, but for you we'll make an exception on one condition. You know we've been watching you for years. If you make any attempt to tell anyone of our existence we will return to Earth and erase all your memories, not just the ones of today. Understood?" Gaga asks. "Yes, Your Majesty," Ariana replies softly, still recovering from her orgasm. "Then farewell. At least until we meet again," Gaga says.

There's a bright flash of light, blinding Ariana. When she regains her sight, she realizes she's fully clothed and back in her car, driving home from her friend's party. She would have the events of the last few hours were all a crazy dream if it wasn't for the wet, sticky sensation between her legs, the last trace of Martian cum all over her inner thighs. As she gets home and parks her car Ariana can't help but remember how the Queen implied that they would meet again someday... Exhausted, she shakes her head, forcing herself to the bathroom, taking a quick shower before walking naked to the bedroom. Collapsing onto the bed Ariana knows tonight she's definitely going to sleep well. As she drifts into unconsciousness, Ariana smiles weakly, knowing that even the sweetest dreams can't top the day's events...

The End

The following users thanked this post: Cadeauxxx, pixidragon, Dexter07

Money

Re: Ariana's Sextraterrestrial Encounter - Part 2 (An Ariana Richards story)
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2024, 07:05:08 PM »
Well that was crazy hot a most excellent plot turn an A for effort I can totally see Ariana taking on multiple alien studs like that good thing it didn't end like Species that would have been unnerving still great story overall my hats off to you well done

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Cadeauxxx

Another fine story with aliens. I liked all the plot twists you took, focusing more on that.
Check me out on Patreon if you like my work!

The following users thanked this post: Cptnstrwrs

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA