Celebrity Story Site

Author Topic: Sex With Gallienne In Gotham City (Gallienne Nabila)  (Read 1174 times)

Gianni Shamari

Sex With Gallienne In Gotham City (Gallienne Nabila)
« on: April 12, 2024, 12:04:10 PM »

The sensual movement of Gallienne’s toned belly looks sexy as she lays on the king-size bed with her fleshy thighs open and soothing brown eyes closed. Gallienne moans and squeezes her firm tits as Maré glues his mouth to her wet pussy, eating it avidly. She arches her back in the bliss, and the King of New York holds tight to her heart-shaped booty.

“That feels so good.” Gallienne whimpers. “You’re good at eating my pussy. I like that. Yes! Yes! Yes! That’s it. I’m going to cum on your face.”

“Yes, give my face a nice wash with your juices,” Maré says.

“Yes, yes, I wanna hold you until I cum.” Gallienne sighs. “I’m cumming.”

Breathing hard and panting, Gallienne clutches his head and releases her fluids all over his mouth. Maré consumes every sweet drop, lustfully quenching his thirst. Gallienne giggles from the tickling sensation of Maré’s tongue on her clit. He crawls up to her, and they share a passionate kiss. His dick eases between Gallienne’s spread legs, and he begins pumping. The rhythm they instantly establish has the bed quaking. Moaning softly, Gallienne stares at Maré as she moves up and down beneath him. She nods to him, indicating that he is hitting her spot. Gallienne digs her nails into his ass. Maré’s dick starts throbbing, and Gallienne can tell by his facial expression that he will cum.

“Yes, cum inside me, babe.” She encourages him.

Maré releases a load inside her. They lie there caressing each other until Gallienne rises out of bed and stands by the huge bedroom window, looking like a radiant goddess in the spring moonlight. She exudes sensuality in front of Maré’s coffee eyes.

Gallienne turns to Maré and says, “I want to do something crazy, babe.”

“What?”

“I am so horny that I want to fuck you all over Manhattan tonight.” She smiles.

“Right now?” Maré is somewhat surprised.

“You got enough for round two?” Gallienne asks with a sultry grin. “You know I am in my sexual apex and need great dick multiple times a day.”

Maré laughs and replies, “Let’s do it, baby girl! I’m still hard. I’m down with making your fantasy come true in the city that never sleeps.”

“The thought of fucking you in the streets, the subway, and inside of a Uber has me extremely wet.” She admits.

They begin reaching for their street clothes. Gallienne slips into her gold dress, which clings to her boobs, making her erect nipples stand out. Maré rocks a raven Supreme T-shirt, slim-fitting jeans, and black/white Nike Air Max sneakers. He gets behind Gallienne and wraps his muscular arms around her.

Squeezing her tits, Maré asks, “Are you sure you want to…?”

“Yes, ” Gallienne interrupts. “I’ve been sure what I wanted since my first visit to New York. I’m not wearing any bra or panties… I want you to have easy access.”

They kiss.

Maré and Gallienne leave the luxury glass building on Charles Street, walking arm in arm, kissing and giggling. Neither can believe they are about to fuck outdoors on a warm night. To their surprise, nobody is out walking around or driving past.

“We finally have great weather in New York.” Maré expresses. “I was so over the snow and cold weather here. Now, we are getting that real spring weather.”

“If I don’t get fucked right now, I will explode.” Gallienne jests.

She pulls Maré into the shadows of a building to kiss and stroke his cock. Bending Gallienne over, Maré gently pulls up her dress and spreads her legs apart. Then he smoothly inserts his hard cock up her ass. Maré begins slowly fucking her but immediately increases the pace. Each time Maré slams into Gallienne, her rump, and tits quaver pleasingly. Gallienne grunts and moans as she moves backward and forwards from the rhythm.

“Oh, yeah, baby.” Maré moans. “I love seeing my dick moving in and out of your butthole.”

“Yes, Daddy, this butt-fucking feels good.” Gallienne groans. “I want your cum deep in my butthole.”

“That ass looks good enough to eat.” He tells her.

Maré worms his tongue into Gallienne’s asshole. She squeals as he circles her sphincter with his pointy tongue, flicking at it. Maré cups Gallienne’s round boobs to keep his lingual momentum. He eats her ass like a master, moving his tongue ideally.

“That feels so good. Kiss me after you eat my butthole, hun. I wanna taste my ass on your lips.” Gallienne purs.

Maré chuckles as he covers more of Gallienne’s crack with each wet tongue swipe. Gallienne moves her hips in a big circle all over his face. He begins rubbing her pussy as he continues tonguing her intimate depths. With a loud cry, Gallienne trembles with an explosive orgasm. Then she turns around and sticks her tongue in his mouth. The taste has her high on lust.

“Taste like chocolate cake.” He says.

“Mmm, much better than chocolate cake.” Gallienne sighs. “Now, stick that fat cock up my ass, babe. Fill my butthole with your cum.”

The brisk energy Maré feels triggers him to pound Gallienne’s ass deeper. His vast nuts are slapping her in the ass. Gallienne’s yelps with ecstasy mix erotically with Maré’s groaning. Gallienne pushes her ass to meet the thunderous thrusts. Then with a strong pump, Maré fills her ass with warm cum. Seeing it dribbling down her toned legs is a turn-on for him.

“Whoa, that was dope!” Maré expresses. “I cannot believe I came that hard. Wow, your ass is incredible. The best ass!”

Gallienne laughs. “Thanks, babe! That butt-fucking has me all charged up. Come on; we have some more fucking to do in this city. Our fantasy night just started.”

She grabs his hand, and they begin walking up the street. It takes them a few minutes to enter the 14th Street subway station. Swiping through the turnstile, they hear the uptown A express train roaring inside the station. They board the first car, the doors shut, and the train moves.

“Yes, we have the car to ourselves!” Maré announces. “Thank God! We don’t need no audience for what we’re about to do.”

Gallienne playfully pushes Maré onto the hard seat. She kneels before him, unzips his pants to unleash his monster cock, and says, “I love blowing you. You have such a beautiful brown cock.”

Gazing into his eyes, Gallienne makes epic love to Maré’s cock and balls. A sly smile dances across Maré’s handsome face as he watches this exotic sex symbol takes his cock between her wet luscious lips and licks her way up to the tip. Then Gallienne begins performing fellatio on him as if she worships his cock.

“You look so hot sucking my dick, baby! I cannot get enough of you.” Maré declares.

Once Gallienne gets MaMaré’shaft well lubricated with her spit and saliva, she rides him like a champ. Maré enjoys the exquisite pleasure and sensation as he squeezes Gallienne’souncy tits. He grabs her ass and plunges his shaft deeper into her pussy. Gallienne moans and pants as she jackhammers on his dick like a wild bronca. They are lost in their lust zone and oblivious to anything around them. With incredible strength, Maré lifts Gallienne and holds her firmly by her hips. A sultry smile curves her lips as Maré has her bouncing up and down on his dick. She giggles and moans in pleasure.

“I’m about to cum, baby,” Maré announces.

“Shoot another load in me, baby!” Gallienne whispers.

To their surprise, two commuters have been watching their naughty subway venture, which has them laughing. Maré ejaculates in her warm pussy, which leaves him quivering and nearly breathless. Gallienne grins and giggles like a young girl as she showers his face with wet kisses.

The train stops at the 59th Street-Columbus Circle station, and the doors slide open. As they get off, one of the commuters says, “That’s right, brother. Keep that beautiful woman satisfied.”

All Maré can do is laugh and reply, “That’s what I’m here for, playboy! Peace!”

Riding up the escalator to exit the subway station, the two lovers are laughing at the craziness of their venture. The lights around them illuminate their bodies exclusively.

“I cannot believe how much fun we are having.” Maré acknowledges. “Wow, sex with Gallienne in Gotham City is an EVENT!”

“It sure is.” Gallienne agrees with a laugh. “Never had I ever dreamed that sex would be like this.”

“Me too. This is great. I’m surprised the streets are somewhat deserted. It is four o’clock in the morning. Time is flying.”

“We’re not done yet, King of New York.” Gallienne continues. “We haven’t completed my fantasy. My body is still on fire with lust. This New York energy makes me extremely horny.”

The backdrop of the Time Warner Center and the illuminating fountains create a romantic atmosphere for lovers. Gallienne is on top of Maré, pounding him with a fury. The ambiance of the scene has her increasing the tempo. Lying on the bench, Maré is holding on to her bare boobs, enjoying the ride to erotic heaven.

“Fuck me. You look so hot riding my dick. I love you.” He sighs.

“I love you too, babe. Oh, you feel so good inside me,” Gallienne moans passionately. You always make me feel good.”

Maré notices a tall, brown-haired man in sweats walking past, glancing at them.

“Somebody’s watching us.” He shares with Gallienne.

Gallienne gives him a lip-lock and says, “So what, let him watch. You’re the King of New York.”

Gallienne resumes riding him until she bucks into a resounding orgasmic shriek, squirting on his cock. Her cries echo in the dark air. Maré embraces her and starts sucking lasciviously on her perky tits.

“How far do you think we could go with this venture?” Gallienne asks.

“I don’t know, but we can’t carry on around here like this too long.” Maré pauses for a few seconds. “Somebody will eventually report us for having sex out in public.”

When they are done, they jump in an Uber taxi to head back to Maré’s place on Charles Street. They vibrate to the song “All The Stars” by Kendrick Lamar and SZA on the radio.

“Oh, my God, what a night we are having,” Gallienne exclaims. “Sex-charged nights in New York are the best!”

“I cannot believe how naturally everything has happened.” Maré asserts. “This is our greatest sexual encounter, baby.”

“Time to conclude the fantasy.” Gallienne hints.

Gallienne undresses and lays on her back, signaling Maré to devour her. After pulling off his shirt, Maré mounts her and inserts his cock back in her well-lubricated pussy. He begins ramming her like a stud in his sexual peak. Gallienne gasps Maré’s wet ass and pulls him inside her as deep as he can. She can feel him in her stomach as he thrusts her faster and harder. The skinny Caucasian Uber driver with dark, messy hair is privately stroking his cock while listening and occasionally watching the action in the back. The sight of Gallienne’s bouncy tits and her screams of ecstasy is enough for him to blast off.

“Oh, my God. Shit.” The driver murmurs to himself.

Maré is still at work smashing Gallienne’sussy. Now, he feels himself nearing a volcanic eruption.

“I’m going to cum.” He declares.

“Please do, babe.” Gallienne encourages him softly.

“Here it comes, sexy.” Maré bellows.

With a roar, he releases in her. While his hard cock remains in Gallienne, they are kissing and caressing. The aroma of their hot sex session permeates the Uber taxi. Still nude, they finally sit up, looking sexually satisfied and regaining their composure.

“Oh God, that was great, Nature Boy. Thank you!” Gallienne whispers. “You filled my holes with your gooey sauce.”

“I’m in love with your body.” He replies.

Gallienne giggles. “I knew the King of New York would be great for my New York fantasy.”

“That’s right. See, your fantasy became a reality in the city that never sleeps. You are the best!”

“I’m a fine woman that eats pussy and sucks dick. Best of both worlds!” Gallienne winks.

The Uber stops at a red light. Both Maré and Gallienne begin putting their clothes back on.

“What a performance. Unbelievable! The Uber driver jokes. Y’all two need to make a sex tape.”

“Sorry, we’re living out my New York fantasy.” Gallienne giggles.

“Yes, we didn’t mean to make you horny,” Maré adds. “Thank God you could stay focused on the road while listening to us!”

Then they arrive at their destination on Charles Street; Maré reaches into his pocket to pay the fare.

“You’re King of New York; this ride is free.” Uber driver tells him. “It is an honor to have you and your beautiful lady fuck in my Uber. That was the most action my Uber ever had. Goodnight!”

Back in the glass penthouse, Maré and Gallienne quickly shower and fuck one last time under the warm cascading water. They are so exhausted from their sexual marathon that they fall asleep in each other’s arms.

Copyright © 2018 by Gianni Shamari. All Rights Reserved. Reproducing the content, or any part of it, is prohibited without prior consent from Gianni Shamari. If you wish to do this, please get in touch with me with your request.

Social Media Links

Reddit Tumblr NewTumblr bdsmlr Twitter ImageFap

Partner Sites

Planet Suzy HotCelebForum Pride Girlz Hyper Dreams Interactive Sex Stories TG-Party BIG BOOBED MODELS CHYOA - Interactive Sex Stories

DMCA

DMCA